Airtel Customer Care

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

premji
respected sir,
i have been a customer of airtel for the last 3 years currently i am have been undergoing an problem, i am not able to do outgoing sms for the last five days and i am have been recharged sms booster package too. in spite of being contacted the customer care many times they are just giving false statements. my complaint reference number is CLSMS[protected]. MY MOBILE NO - [protected]. i kindly request to shortout the issue as soon as possible. my email id [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:16:02
Better switch to some good operator like Vodafone or BSNL...they deliver more than what they promise

shilpadhole
    my complaint is. Maine do din Pehle costamare care ko phone kiya unhone meri complent ko ignore kar diya phir Maine 121 par bill statement ke Lie message bhi kiya par abhi tak muje mail nahi kiya gaya pls kya aap mere mobile ke "December AR January" ke details chahiye. mujhe itna bill kaise aya uan sabhi ke details chahiye . kaunse number per phon kiye AR kis number se phone aye ye sabhi details kya aap mail kar sakte hai. mera mo. no.[protected] is no ki details muje ap mere email id par mailkar sakte hai mera email id hai [protected]@gmail.com pls send me my bill statement.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:15:55
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Nithin Prem
      Actually i was using some other network provider that is Idea.......but their signal strength was weak....but other people near to our locality were using airtel bcoz there was good signal strenth there....so i switched to airtel network and found good signal strength and quality.....but from three to four months the signal has decreased and sometimes there is no network......there must be something problem with the airtel tower nearby..

Actually my native place is SORNAD, which is located in an area called BANTWAL.(B.C ROAD).
      So sir please do something..to gain back the signal strength...bcoz if not including me other 30 to 45 members will changing their network to some other network.......
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:15:43

Airtel Leased Line — Airtel Leased Line Worst Customer Service

Suresh Mohan Rao
        Suresh.M
        EDP
        Hotel Cenneys Gateway
        Salem

The worst Telecomunication company...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Business & Finances

rakeshwadhwa
        Dear Concern,

I am unable to get my PF amount from the bharti airtel company, they are delaying the PF procedure for more than 6 month...kindly help in the fetching the PF amount...
        DOC Submitted Date:-28/05/2011
        please find mail attached for your quick reference & investigation...

P F number HR/GGN/10693/013531
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:41:41
        Respected sir,
        I was working with ADECCO FLEXIONE(DELHI) for the client WORLDSPACE INDIA PVT LTD. i was joined there in December-2005 . may i know my pf number
        Kindly provide the status of PF ACCOUNT NO.KN/BN/34272/9413 pertainst to Flexione Workfornce Solution 31/05/2004-01/06/2006

AS NO ONE HELP ME OUT FOR P F WITHDRAWAL I HAVE SUBMIT ALL THE DOCUMENTS 6 MONTH BACK AT MANSAROVER BHOPAL OFFICE
        I HAD RECD A CHQ OF MY PF ACCOUNT KN/ BN/34272/13257 FROM PF OFFICE BANGALORE WHICH WAS TRANSFER TO PF OFFICE GURGAUN ACCOUNT NO HR/GGN/10693/1860........BUT THE AMOUNT IS NOT CREDITED IN MY CURRENT PF ACCOUNT ............PLZ CHECK & DO THE NEEDFUL

Dear Concern,

I am unable to get my PF amount from the caption company, they are delaying the PF procedure for more than 6 month...kindly help in the fetching the PF amount...
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

suttam
          BEWARE of this online fraud from Airtel. Let me share my bad experience with you all. My intensions are to educate people and reduce this mal-practice and let people save their hard earned money.

I had an Airtel connection and I opted for 2 more multiroom connection. I came to now that all I need to do is send a sms to 54325 and they will get back to me. This is the start of the scam or fraud. Next I got a call from claiming that they are calling from Airtel customer care and how can they help me. I didnt read the hidden words " how can you we loot you" unfortunately.

Anyways, my bad I opted for online money transfer and I did transferred the money on link that they provided. It looked a genuine airtel weblink for online money transaction.

Next day I got sms that money is trasferred into my acount. But wait a min. how come it took 24 hrs to transfer this money and more improtantly where is my rest of the money??? It was good 980/- short.

Till date I have no idea where is my remaining money and Airtel CC exec are conveniently sayng that somebody stole my money :( What fails me to understand that why did the theif transfered partial money!!!!!!

Airtel customer care number is all useless and waste of our precious time. I am not motivated to write more but my intensions are crystal clear. Educate people and make people aware: DO NOT OPT FOR AIRTEL. This company has lost its shine and there are literal educated theives in this company!!!!! If anyone needs more details feel free to send me email on uttam.[protected]@gmail.com.

Again I am saying..NEVER OPT FOR THIS COMPANY AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE WHITE COLOR THEIVES!!!!!!

BTW there are no signs of installation even though money worth one connection is present in my account. I am now moving to Tata or Dish TV. EVEN Hathway or beam-tele looks heaven today :(
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:49:47

Airtel Chor Company — NUMBER DELETION [Resolved]

mdaslam4
            I am using this No.[protected] From Jan 2007 But now is deleted by Airtel From dated 15/02/2012. I have Called to Customer...
            Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

rajku77

Air tel mobile company deduct my balance amt. in my prepaid mobile no. before 15day i contact to the air tel customer care and ask customer care
            people he told me you call back after 4hours i am call after 4hours but my air tel no not connected to air tel customer care people i am trying last 15day connect to the air tel customer care people, but i cant due it. i feel very bad. can u help me for punished this company why he do like this. my mobile no.is [protected]

Thanks & Best Regards
            Raj Kumar Gupta
            m-[protected] / [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:15:30
            Airtel deduct my balance again and again , i had try to call lot of time on customer care 121 and 198. but they have b een block my airtel number. Airtel customer care did not response me . i am not satisfied with his services. I SUGGEST TO EVERYONE DO NOT PURCHASE AIRTEL CONNECTION , THEY DID NOT RESPONSE. i am realy fed up. my airtel number is [protected].
            they deduct my balance rs-18...and they are saying that i have downloaded a internet pack.but i am 200% sure that i didnot use my phone for more than 2 hours...u know it was automatocally opened and automatically downloaded...same incident happened to me 2times, earlier...same incident, i was sleeping at night and at morning whein i woke up i saw a message stated like-u hv been charged rs-5 for downloding this pack..but for mom sake i ddnt download it and i am 100% syre about this.i dnt mind for the first 2 cases...bt today when it happened i could not resist myself from calling to customer care...the senior officer told me that he is sorry about this and he will refund my money within 4hrs...bt after 7 hrs when i ddnt get my balance back.again i call back to customer care...this time they refused to give my deducted balance back...they told me itz nt possible nd they are sure that i downloaded the pack otherwise itz nt possible.
            FROM LAST 3 MONTH I AM USING HELLO TUNE...THEY ALZ TELL ME.WE ARE DEDUCT 5 RUPEE ONLY BUT SUDDENLY WHEN I KNOW THEY DEDUCT...15 RUPEE EVERY MONTH...THEN I COMPLAIN BUT THEY NOT RESPONSE...BALANCT DEDUCT AND UNSAFE COMANY
            UN SAFE COMPANY...
            PLZ DONT USE AIRTEL UN SAFE COMPANY...
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

prashant.e
              Name : Mr Prashanth Etiyawar
              Mobile number : [protected]
              Relationship Number :[protected]
              Bill period 02-Dec-2011 to 01-Jan-2012

I am Prashant i have issue with Airtel 98/- 2GB GPRS Billing.

Nov 28 2012 I have changed monthly tariff plan to 599/- from 249/- plan.
              Before switching to new plan I was using 98/- 2 GB GPRS plan More than a year.
              I clearly told Airtel executive that change only monthly rental plan donot change my 2 gb gprs plan,my monthly usage is more than 1GB and less than 2GB. She agreed to that. i got Bill on December 5 2012 my bill generation date every month 2nd (as it activated on 28 Nov 2012) it was normal bill.

Next bill i received on 5Jan2012 my total bill amount was SHOCKING!!!!!!
              Its 9,998.47/- Rs!!!! my GPRS data usage is 1870MB Airetl is billed 9301/- for 870 mb of data usage!!
              when i clearly told to executive don't change 2GB pack, When my data usage is more than 1GB, if that was the case i would not have taken this plan at all.
              Long back GPRS issue happened i got weaver for that.

I called up customer care and mailed to [protected]@airtel.in [protected]@airtel.in and nodal officer.
              stating that they have checked and established that the charges levied against GPRS usage are correct and valid..
              if that was the case why i didn't get any intimation message when i reached 70% of my data usage (One of the Airtel executive told me that we will get intimation message) i spoke with Airtel supervisor he said that kind of Intimation system is not available with us!!

on 20 Jan 2012 my number [protected] (I was using this number more than 4 and half years) was deleted from the database, now it is no more exists!!my due date is on 21 Jan 2012 that to without intimating me where still billing issue is pending!!! My number is connected to so many services how come they delete my number from the database without my knowledge,they could do it after resolving my billing issue, isn't it?
              Kindly help me
              My new contact number is[protected]

Reagards,
              Prashant H E
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:09:25
              I got reply from airtel saying that " we regret to inform you that there is no discrepancy on your bills and the charges are valid against the usage initiated and GPRS plan opted as you have already got the discount as per the GPRS plan activated towards the account in question."
              I am not satisfied with the answer.
              My remaining questions are not answerd
              I got call from airtel leaguel department they said we send leagueI notice, till now I didn't get any notice copy. I
              don't any other way I am going to the consumer court.

Prashant

billubadshah
                Respected Sir,

My wife GUNJAN PARMAR was using Airtel postpaid connection [protected] from more then 4 years when she was in pune.In October 2011 she left pune for marriage. Her credit limit for this airtel postpaid connection was Rs 1700, after leaving pune she requested Airtel to disconnect her connection. But Airtel didn’t disconnected her connection, instead they increased her credit limit without her consent and provided us a bill with charges for which she have not used the connection. Airtel has handed us the bill of more than Rs 8000. Since last 1 month Airtel customer care is calling us, our family , relatives and our friends from their data base and mentally harassing them, and abusing them.When i ask why they have increased the credit limit without consent, and we are ready to pay our credit limit then they abuse us n our family and threaten us for legal action.We r getting threatening calls from these following numbers [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. few days back Airtel recovery agent called my Father and start abusing him. He got shocked with their abusive language , he is a patient of hypertension, and he fell ill on that day. Our family is in state of depression due to these harassment.This type of harassment is totally against law.

I am requesting you to take appropriate action against Airtel for mental torture given to our family n relatives and false bill produced by them. This is my only grievance and I don’t have any issues in paying the credit limit bill used by us.

Thanking You
                Shailendra Singh
                mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:23:29

choglep
                  Hi Sir,

Using the airtel website, I have given my details for the new digital HD connection and I got a call from Laxmi from sales team from this number [protected] and she gave all the required details to me and when I enquired about the internal/concealed wired installation and she confirmed that internal wiring will be done and she said it part of installation. Based on this confirmation I have booked the connection on 11th Feb. 2012 and made payment thru IVRS system using credit card. And she said installation will be done in 24 to 48 hours.

Yesterday 16th Feb. 2012, I got a call from service engineer for the installation and he visited my place and refused to do the internal wiring and he said he will make a hole to window or wall using a drill machine.

What I feel is that the sales teams are cheaters and bluffers, to increase the sales or to reach their targets; they are making fools to customers by making false commitment. Even I told to laxmi there is a RS. 250/- cash back offer on the airtel website and she insisted that the website is not updated and offer is no longer valid and said even if I go for an online booking there is no guarantee about the number of days for the installation. I was forced to make the payment for RS 2690.00/-. (Loss of Rs. 50 compared to online booking).

It’s been almost 6 days gone, but no response from your team regarding the same.

Hence I request you to look into this and try to solve this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Pavan C.
                  Aitel digital TV account number: [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:15:26

Hina Iqbal
                    My no is [protected]. AIRTEL has unnecessarily activated a service (55155) for sending LOVE TIPS which i never asked for and whenever i sent msg to stop the service, i get msg that it has been already activated on your number. its even more frustrating to contact their customer executive, they will route you through hundred service options but will never connect to any executive and in the end charge you for this stupid call you made to stop the service. I really wonder why they resort into this cheap tactics to earn money, they are such a big name should maintain its dignity.
                    kindly look into the matter, save me from this horror!!!!!!!!
                    Hi , my Aunty's number is [protected](airtel) (She's too old and sick, dat's y i'm writing this).

6 or 7 months back, callertune tune got activated automatically and rs.20 got deducted.
                    So i used airtel automatic IVR system to deactivate it. I received a sms saying the will get deacivated within a day.So i thought that service would have been deactivated. but to my surprise , the very next month another 20 rs was deducted from the account, so i called the cust.care to deactivate the service, he accepted the request and said that the service wud be deactivated soon. Then i was not in bangalore for 2 months, wen i came bk , my aunt said still amount getting deducted so i called cust.care again , but to my surprise he told
                    that two services are active, 1>caller tune n 2> cricket updates....(I hv no idea how can a old lady aged 78 wh's not interested in cricket n present day music can activate such services,)....So i asked him to deactivate all the services, (also asked him abt the request given earlier, to that he said he has no idea abt that, wat a dumb answer by the cust..care), he also said that he wud send a request to the company n assured that all services wud be deactivated soon. After that i dint meet my aunt 2 months as i was busy.but wud talk over the phone, every time when i cal she wud tel 40 rupees getting deducted in a month. So wen i met her two months later, i went to the cust.care centre in indiranagar....wen i told the representiv abt all the prob. i faced he took me to corner n gave me a cordless phone without speakin a word...When i spoke, he was a cust. care rep.. again i requested for deactivation...again he accepted my request n assured me that the service wud be activated in 24 hrs. I was waiting for the next month to chk whether the services are deactivated. to my surprise , another 40 rs was deducted again.... so i decided that enough is enough, n changed the service provider itself ....wat i want to know is that even if it was activated by accident, how can a top company like airtel cud not pay heed to a single customer, in spite of several requests....wil somebody take action against the so called top company called AIRTEL ,who's taking the customers for a ride?????? if they continue doing this, i'm sure they'l lose a lot of customers....
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

ramkapoor777

I am being harassed by Airtel customer care in Bangalore.

complaint numbers:
                      F[protected]; 42121898; F[protected]; F[protected]; 42023111 F[protected]

I recently got a new airtel mobile corporate connection (number[protected]. The SIM card was given to me in my office premises. The phone started working in a couple of days too. After a few days a person from airtel came to my office to verify the address. I met him, signed the document he asked me to sign and my office address was verified there.
                      After a little while another person calls me to verify my residence address. Though I guide him to the right address he has probably gone to a wrong address / or may be he has not gone to any address at all. But he has falsely updated his company that I dont live in that address. Following this the company has barred my out going calls.

when i called up customer care they and explained myself they released my calls and said they will send more people to re-verify both my addresses. No body ever came to either of my addresses. I dint even receive any call from them. And my outgoing calls were barred again.

When I called them up again They said I need to visit their customer care center. Even they dint help me out. I again called up the customer care online they said they will send another person to verify the office address once more. That person was supposed to come on 15th feb at 6PM. No body ever came or called. When I call up 198 again they say they will send one person to my home address too. But no one comes there. I have been trying to follow up. Every time I call up these customer care executives, they all give me different excuses. They say that as per TRAI regulations we need to verify both addresses. And that I need to be available at the address myself. Even when I am there available myself they never show up.

There is not one person with enough authority who I can talk to. The address verification team is not reachable. No one in the airtel centers and the customer care have the address verification team's phone number. As though they are a very secretive team.
                      The executives who talk to me don't even have a solution to my problem. Some of them say that my number will be permanently disconnected and i'll have to get a new number.
                      This is not an ethical way of working.

Earlier I was using another airtel number for 7 and a half years (+[protected]. And then went out of the country for almost a year so I put this number into safe custody. When I returned the number had been permanently disconnected. And the airtel people asked me to pay Rs. 7500/- to reactivate this number giving me a reason that its a vanity number. I dint not agree to pay this amount and they never gave me this number and they made me run around for this too.

Ram.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:15:22
                      stupid airtel people
                      I have faced exactly same problem. Also people i know in my friend circle has faced same problem from AirTel. This is complete harassment.
                      Ground level staff in AirTel is extremenly unprofessional and care less. They like to serve only customers who are happy and do not have any problem. Once they know customer has problem they try to escape. May be this is impacting their KPI so they try to ignore you.
                      Jitendra

coolguys786

I was using a no [protected] due to some financial reason I couldnt make the payment and one more thing my credit limit was rs. 3000/- but they shows the outstanding payment of Rs.4215/-, I dont know why it happened. I was in touch with one of airtel collection guy and I promise him to make the payment just give me some time as some bad financial reasons. But the make some threatening calls to my relatives, frd and neighbours search from my bill and harassed them. Asking them if I am doing some wrong business or present my wrong images and abusing me. My relatives are bothered and harassed from this. They are making about 5-6 calls daily to these no's. And when I make the compaint against that they using ton like teri ma ko phone karu tere baap ko call karu, tu kya karega n all and started using filthy words. It unembarrassed me. I was simply asking for sometime only. The contact no which they are calling is- [protected] & [protected] one of them name is shekhar and karan mathur. I think that is also fake names. I call to customer care but they are fell to provide me details as this dept also belongs to them only.
                        I urge you to pls stop these non-sense, I am about to make payment but pls take the nessary action against this gays. It shows bad images of such corp. like airtel a brand.

Lalit
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:14:55
                        HI,

my frd was using a airtel connection[protected]. i think he does't make the payment due to some financial reasons. but we got threats calls from airtel on our landline and bother us every time kindly do sumthing as we are harassed.
                        kindly stop these unnecessary calls.

Sandy

vishalakshi
                          Airtel Digital TV Recharge fraud.

My mother recharged Digital TV-[protected] with Rs 1050 in Dec, 2011. The account has not been credited till date ( feb 16). It is a Connection in Meerut and Airtel Main office in Sadar Sabji mandi has been extremely non cooperative and rude .It has been visited thrice in past 3 months and every time they lie about the rectification. Each month we are getting an extra recharge facing the same problem. Airtel is a reliable brand but its customer service is below satisfactory. When we contacted the shop from where we purchased the connection, instead of helping out owner said " Cut the connection if its giving so much trouble". We lodged a complaint on customer care but all in vain.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:15:10

Airtel - Digital TV — Airtel digital Tv new installation pending from 18 Days

Dear Sir Madam,
                          I have purchased Airtel Digital Tv new connection fro Rs.1590 & i had called customer service center on 12150 & registered for installation & they have given me new customer id [protected],which was activated on 16/04/2012.Till date 3/5/2012,Nobody from Airtel,engineer have not turned up,I have called them more than 20 times & wasted lot of time & money.but they are least bothered to activate my connection.And every time they are asking the same questions & promised to come within 24 & 48 hrs but from 18 days this problem is not closed.Kindly help me to get back my Money of Rs.1590/- i dont want to Airtel.Service is really worst & they always provide false promises.

Jasper David.

indra.cse
                            Dear Sir/ madam,

This is to bring to your notice that my wife is frequently getting calls (mainly in night time) from unknown no. The person calls up and uses foul language.

Recently he is calling from the number - [protected].

Request your early action on this.

Indrajit Banerjee
                            Mob:[protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:00:29
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sexual Abuse

amol27
                              i am Amol Raut. Customer of Airtel. my number is [protected]. since few months i am getting many problems with airtel. the network is poor in our area. GPRS & internet speed is very slow and call rates are not affordable for me.
                              thats why i applied for Portability request from Airtel on 27 January 2012. after that i got my unique porting ID that is (AZ287845). then i decided to select Vodafone on 2 February 2012. my request was accepted by Vodafone as i got confirmation sms from them on .
                              But after then Airtel customer care call me and ask that why i am leaving Airtel. i told them the problems & about call rates. they offer me an scheme if i not leave airtel. they said that i will get 10 paise per minute call carge on airtel to airtel. and 30 paise per minute to other network. this scheme will have to activate within 72 working hours. So that i cancelled the request of porting. but within a given time the scheme is not activated. i wait 2-3 days more but there is no change in my tarrife plan. so i called customer care. they take my complaint many times, but it never solved. after some days customer care persons not getting my complaint seriously. they disconnect my call many times without listening my problem. then i got the airtel nodel officer customer care number [protected]. i call on this number for the conversation on this call i have charged about 27 Rs. they also take my complaint (complaint no.406852) again. the person assured me that my problem will solved within 24 hours. but after then there is no reply from airtel. again i call 198 number and told the problem. but they said that this type of scheme can not be activated on my number. the customer care person rudely said that if i wish to leave airtel then i can send port out request again.
                              This shows how they treat their customers and how they can cheat them easily. So, today (15 February 2012) i again send request to port out from Airtel. The New Unique Porting ID is AZ384689. Once again the "Cheater" Customer Care call me and offer me the same scheme they refuse to activate many times. Sir i want to take disciplinary action against the company for cheating, furstating and wasting my Time and Money. I kindely request you to please look seriously into this issue and take proper action.
                              Thanking You.

Amol Dnyaneshwer Raut
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:15:01

truptidas
                                I was a postpaid customer of airtel from may 2011 to august 2012 .
                                I stopped using the number. I called the call center to help me close the service.
                                At the Thane airtel office they told me not to stop it but they offered me to convert it to pre-paid without any charge this was done over the phone at the airtel office they disuaded me to cancel the service.I agreed as I need not pay monthly charge.
                                But subsequently there was no conversion of the sim and the airtel call center kept calling me to pay the bill.
                                please go through the teleconversation where I tod them to send across an executive with the bill and I would settle it immediately.
                                I tried to pay through the net but it was not possible. as they had cancelled the postpaid number.
                                I visited the Thane office to settle the issue they said the system was not working and could not help me pay the bill.
                                There were again call from the call center of airtel. one Mr. Aditya or so asked me to pay the bill , I requested them to send me the bill and I would pay through cheque or through netservice. The person from the recovery centre promised to send a person it was a Monday on ie 1st week of Feb.2012 no one came I kept waiting,
                                Trace my calls please.
                                This harrassment has been going on without solution.
                                The airtel officials do not want to settle my issue at all.
                                Kindly give me justice.
                                Trupti
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:15:00

[email protected]
                                  15 Airtel is the worst provider now a day with bad reception in Chennai city.
                                  Others service providers like bsnl, mts are working fine.feb

anyone ?
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:14:59
                                  Too late, already registered for MNP this morning :)

MNP is here to help...
                                  But have heard that Airtel simply rejects MNP requests too, I have to wait and see.

I will post the MNP status here soon !!!
                                  :) As promised !!!

<<<<<--------The comedy begins ------- >>>>>

I took some pain in making part of the messages cut or just marked with XXXX to avoid Embarrassments

From: MyEmail
                                  To: "[protected]@airtel"
                                  Subject: Urgent !! 9xxxxxx0 - MyPlace - Message

Please discontinue my services immediately so that I could switch to my new
                                  operator by today.
                                  I need an immediate resolution and confirm once done.
                                  Prakash

*******************

From: "[protected]@airtel"
                                  To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                                  Subject: Acknowledgment Mail

Dear Airtel Customer,

We are unable to process your request as:

1. There is no mobile number/landline number mentioned in your email or

2. The mobile/landline number mentioned is not in the correct format.

. For airtel Mobile number related assistance, please mention your ten
                                  digits airtel Mobile number in the subject of the email. E.g. 98XXXXXXXX
                                  . For airtel Fixed line and broadband related assistance, please mention
                                  airtel Fixed-line number along with STD Code in the subject of the email.
                                  E.g. 011-4XXXXXXX

To: "[protected]@airtel"
                                  Cc:
                                  Sent: 17/02/2012
                                  Subject: Urgent !! 9xxxxxx0 - MyPlace - Message

The subject clearly contains the mobile number

Urgent !! 9xxxxxx0 - MyPlace - Message

From: ""[protected]@airtel" " <"[protected]@airtel" >
                                  To: MyEmail
                                  Subject: Re: Urgent !! 9xxxxxx0 - MyPlace - Message [|BAL|QrcJunk|]

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 17/02/2012, requesting to deactivate SIM services and mobile number portability for your airtel mobile number 9xxxxxx0.

Thank you for writing to airtel and providing us the opportunity to assist you.

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

We regret to inform you that, your portout request with UPC code AT5xxxx7 generated on 05/02/2012 has been expired.

Further, we request you to regenerate portout request.

From: [protected]@yahoo.com
                                  To: [protected]@ airtel
                                  Cc: xxxxx
                                  Sent: 17/02/2012
                                  Subject: : Urgent !! 9xxxxxx0 - MyPlace - Message [|BAL|QrcJunk|

ATxxxx7 expiry date is 20/02/2012. How is this expired ?

***************

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to airtel and providing us the opportunity to assist you.

We had tried contacting you on phone to explain the details, however we were unable to touch base with you as your number was not reachable.

Also, we sincerely apologies for the wrong information provided to you through our previous e-mail.

Further, your portout request with UPC code ATxxxxx7 generated on 05/02/2012 is under process.

We request you to contact other service provider to assist you to better in this regard.

****************

Wait and watch[protected][protected] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...
                                  There are many other colleage in my office, who still belive Airtel would solve the reception issues. You can help them, reply to their e-mails, if the reception issue is sorted, I might port back too !!
                                  Thank you Airtel for not rejecting my MNP request. My number is ported successfully yesterday.
                                  Airtel please stop sending me recharge messages. My number is ported to another network.

salaman
                                    This is MR.JESUDOSS using airtel 3G postpaid service of [protected] .Its been nearly 20 times i have called airtel regarding speed issue there was no any resolution from airtel for my problem and i deactivated my 3g service and asked airtel to reactivate my 3G service after 20 calls in 2 days Airtel did a reset of my 3G service so i got my 3g service back and airtel said that i will not be facing speed issue anymore because they have resetted me a fresh 3G service but still i face the speed issue .Currently i am not in chennai and i am put up in bangalore now but still using the same 3G data card and still facing the speed issue and i get messages from airtel that my speed issue has been resolved but the truth is nothing happened except the speed issue became very worst ....i dont think airtel is capable of solving their customer problems so we dont have any other option except switching to other network so airtel wants to lose its customers...

i tried calling TAMIL NADU customer care from bangalore regarding my speed issue but i couldnt reach them even if call it costs me too much so the problem is not with me its with airtel then why i have to spend my money in calling airtel so i need a call back from airtel TAMILNADU to solve my speed issue i deeply request a call back to my bangalore number [protected] number from airtel TAMILNADU to solve my 3G datacard speed issue.I am just getting a speed of 15 kbps which of no use .Airtel sends the bill alone perfectly but its service is not perfect at all...so i need a call back from airtel to my number which is given above.
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:14:57
                                    i deeply requested a call back from airtel to my bangalore number [protected] but still airtel is calling me rite.sir its costing me to call to your customer service why should i spend my money for your problem so i need a call back from airtel...if not i have to think that airtel wants me to get discontinued from using its worst service.
                                    i called airtel nearly seven times on[protected] to arrange me a call back and airtel never cared to call me at all i guess airtel wants its customers to beg them for their worst service..Airtel will lose its reputation one day for sure because of such worst service ever i am planning to switch to other network ...i called at night at 12:40am the same day they just put my call on hold for a long time even during night time they never bother to serve their customers airtel sucks ...airtel will soon fall from the market...
                                    bloody airtel sucking the blood of its custmers airtel company will become nothing very soon...
                                    mr.rakesh thanks for your concern airtel damn bloody sucks bye bye airtel switching to BSNL
                                    airtel is very worst network poor customer service they are giving wrong information swich best networks like docomo aircel to get offer best CC responce call charges
                                    I am using airtel 3g connection through my mobile lg optimus p500. Whenever i tried to connect to 3g i am getting 2g speed only. So i have tried to get the airtel 3g settings through ivrs . It speaks "nadanthugondu irukkum system maembadu kaaranamaaga inthasaevai ippolothu kidaipathukku illa" . Those who cant understand tamil : "due to system upgradation we cannot provide the 3g settings". So i have selected option 9 to reach customer care . Then i get confirmation that i will get charged rs 50 paise for each and every 15 mins. So i agreed by clicking number 1. After that the call automatically disconnected by saying that "if need to start or stop a service or need to know your balance please dial *121#".

No action taken for my online complaint also.See the snap shot for details. Shame on you airtel.

totally waste service. I am planning to change to any other operator. Probably reliance is my choice. Through mnp i am going to change my number.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services