Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — deactivation of sim card

akankshagolchha
I had applied for porting in my number to airtel on 06/12/11 but when it dint get transfer even i after a week i visited the...
Complaint comments  Comments  (26)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Manoj Bhansali
remote control not working properly i.e. the+ and - button is not working and button no:3,4 also not responding...kindly focus on this issue and rectify it as soon as possible

dish TV (DTH) — Remote not working properly

Dear service provider,
as the above written subject of complaint makes it very clear that the remort provided by you is not working properly some times it gets hang and some times it stops working other wise ur DTH service is good, plz look into the matter and resolve the problem on urgent basis.
thanks and regards,
mohit Sharma,
#1039, S.S.t nagar, Patiala,
Punjab 147001
Ph No. [protected]
I will give you the email id od Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick addressasl of your complaint alongwith your complete details like VC No, addess and contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

DileepDevendra
    This is Dileep Devendra, staying at Flat # F4, Canara Bank appartments, Sannidhi road, N R Colony, Bangalore. My phone no. is [protected].

I have recently taken Airtel broadband connection #40942267. No Airtel servicemen has come to install telephone and Broadband is not working after the first day, I have tried calling customer care so many times to no avail, i am finding this bit surprising as one of the best broadband connection provider is behaving the way you are. I am hoping that you will take quick action and resolve this issue ASAP.

Dileep
    Air tel broad band- velacheri

I am surprised, even we paid in advance, and filled the form nothing has been materlised
    no connection and no telephone connection even we called many times and complned
    raju
    [protected]@gmail.com
    velacheri
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

Hina Maheshwari

My number is [protected]. I am feeling very sad for complaining for airtel but you people left me withe no option. I m using airtel from past 10yrs and i never faced any such kind of problem. This time You people have crossed your limits.My first complain number is F[protected] and my last complain number is 41571768. Its been more thean 1 monthe I m contacting yours customer care and still no action been taken.

On 16the december 2011, i received one message from airtel live theat some Java games services have activated for which i am charged rs99. i filed a complain on thee same day and your executive replied its a technical issue , will be solved soon. Like theis i had been charged rs99 daily at least 10times . I contacted yours customer care again but theen also no action. On 31st december theis service was stopped. Because of theis service my bill amount reached Rs6500 ,which use to be only 650.Then i again filed a complain so theat my bill amount get back to normal, but till today no action taken. And currently my bill amount is 6900 because of which u guys will barred my services as my credit limit is only 1200rs.

I m highly frustrated withe theis behaviour o[censored]r service.And your customer care people are forcing me to accept theat i have downloaded some stupid java games, its disgusting. Provide me withe solution or else i will switch to otheer network. I have no energy left to explain my problem problem again and again to ur customer care people. Do revert back asap.

One advice for you people, PLEASE TRAIN YOUR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES.

Hina
      hi,

My actual billing amountis 820 rupees ., itz mentioned in soft copy of bill too. But these people have sent me SMS stating my bill is 1493 rupees.when i calle dthem they are saying itz premium charges for your number.So you have to pay extra Rs.750.After shouting for a long time they said they have created ticket and back end people will callin 4 hrs.Those people when they called me i explained everything, they are also not sure what to do.I called them again they said you have to pay 1493 rupees.This is one of the thing and we can say this in anyways corruption, robbery.I need my problem to be solved soon.Please get back asap.

snmodak

This is to inform you that on the 22nd of November, 2011 i had purchased an Airtel 3G - USB modem (dongle) of a postpaid connection (number : [protected]). I hardly used the mentioned connection for about a week, but then in the end of 18days, i was delivered a bill amounting to Rs. 1000.

I fail to understand that, firstly, how can you'll send a bill amounting to Rs. 10000 when i have hardly used it for a week, secondly, how can you send bills before the completion of a month and thirdly, i purchased the AIRTEL 3G -USB modem (dongle) on the 22.11.2011, started using it 2 days after that, but the bill states a bill period of 11.11.2011 - 10.12.2011, this is ridiculous .

It is very sad and disheartening that Airtel has started giving such problems, not only faced by me, but also by friends, and me and my family have been an Airtel user for almost a decade now.

I would be very grateful if you could kindly check your records and not only re check my bill amount but even the bill period. I am cent percent sure my Airtel 3G - USB modem (dongle) bill cannot come so high. I firmly request you to STOP my postpaid connection as fast as possible and i refuse to take any calls or pay any bills when i am not using the above mentioned Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that on the of November i had purchased an Airtel 3G - USB modem (dongle) of a postpaid connection (number : [protected]), purchased on the 22.11.2011. I hardly used the mentioned connection for about a week, but then in the end of 18days, i was delivered a bill amounting to Rs. 1000.

I would be very grateful if you could kindly check your records and not only re check my bill amount but even the bill period. I am cent percent sure my Airtel 3G - USB modem (dongle) bill cannot come so high. I firmly request you to STOP my postpaid connection as fast as possible and i refuse to pay any bill nor receive and calls from you'll henceforth since i am not using this connection at all. Further, such mistakes on your part causes greater inconvenience on our part and belonging to a middle class family this results into a mental harassment.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully.

Satyendra Nath Modak
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Airtel Mobile Prepaid — poor/ no network/ signal

tavleen
          I have a prepaid mobile connection from Airtel in UP(East) circle Mob number [protected]. For...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

prprap
          I was under a Datacard plan Rs.1250/ per month for 12.gb free data usage with 7.2mbps speed limit but the speed i received was worst which is just 15kbps for whole of the 2months i used. for one month i just used the datacard for 7days and they charged me Rs.44,000/= on that particular month bill and finally charged me Rs.5000plus saying that they are offering a discount for heavy usage. i dont know what is this rubbish statements. worst speed, wrong bill and above all a 3rd rated worst customer services. They initially confirmed me data usage is under the monthly plan limit so monthly bill is Rs.1250/ to be paid. but bill statement i received was Rs. 44000/ on discount it is Rs. 5000/-. Ridiculous even the nodal officers couldnt resolve in a proper procedural manner. Its better to sue the Airtel telecommunications providing datacard services especially. Anyone can help with this? kindly advice thanks.

airtel data card — worst worst service

Am srinivasa reddy ([protected]) from bangalore, i have purchessed airtel data card in the month of may 2008, at the time purchesing executive promised me about speed around more than 150bps but as of now am getting below 5bps and i raised the compaint regarding the aboue issue but i haven't get any solution from airtel. customer care responce is too thirdclass and disconnecting call.
          my sincere advice dont go for airtel data card, even am loyal customer for airtel, am using airtel sim from past 6 years.

i[censored] have any doute u can call to my no .

Bharti Airtel — worst billing service

My uncle has an airtel connection no. they sent a wrong bill of over Rs. 6000 out of which Rs. 4637 was of isd calls made to italy. but no one has done calls and even the no. does not have isd calls facility .

airtel data card — Worst service ever I have seen

Its damn waste of taking Airtel data card service. That company shd be sued. Deceiving the customers.
          My datacard doesn't even in the core of city Bangalore or any other big cities in India. Nobody cares abt compalint. I must have called 100 times to customer service, no one cares and didn't see a single response. Also, the connection doesn't even stay alive for 5 mins.

I wanted to cancel the service. Went to their office, they said can't cancel it their systems r not working. It pain in butt. No one even cares.

I strongly recommend not even think of Airtel datacard and don't suggest any one.
          you are absolutely right. after purchase no one cares.
          I, Neeraj kumar Verma ([protected]) from Allahabad, i have purchased airtel data card in the month of nov.2010, at the time purchasing executive promised me about speed around more than 7.2mbps but as of now am getting below 5kbps and i raised the complaint regarding the about issue but i haven't get any solution from airtel. customer care response is too third class and disconnecting call.
          my sincere advice don't go for airtel data card, even am loyal customer for airtel, am using airtel sim from past 6 years.
          Number : [protected]
          Blackberry Pin : 29e8e3d7

The customer service of airtel is going worse day by day . I recharged My BBM PLAN of Rs 129 . I am not able to use my blackberry handset even after being charged for its services. I have lots of work which i have to complete using it which is all pending. I called the customer service of airtel more than 12 times @7070 Blackberry Helpline Number, they told me to wait for 24 hours, i waited, next day they told me the same and gave me a complaint number, its been more than 5 days now, even now when i called they said " Sir you haven't picked our call, now you have to get a new complaint number " . Such a pathetic customer service . I have to recharge 10 rs extra every day to call these frauds and launch a new complain . And wait 121? Please dont waste your time dialing this number . You'll follow the steps and thn a lady says " Hum apki call airtel adhikari ..." etc.. and then they will disconnect the call. You'll be frustrated . They compel us to abuse them . Now i cant even recharge another blackberry plan . It was huge mistake of choosing airtel . I regret it . Airtel i love your broadband service, but being such a loyal customer with u what do i get..??? such pathetic customer service is not expected.

rajesh ramanathan
            Hi Hello,

Im rajesh i work for flextronics. On Jan - 10-2012 requested airtel broadband net connection through your executive collected device from our office.

This is to inform you that i request for my brother but 2GB is not enough for your usage. Please take this device i have not installed till now.

Contact Name:Rajesh Ramanathan

Contact : [protected]

Please send your executive to return device.

Thanks.

sunilsoni91
              I am using Airtel prepaid service and my mobile number is [protected]. i have recharged my prepaid balance with Rs333 on 18 Jan 2012. also i have activated 2G internet with Rs19 of 100 MB for 3days internet package and used internet approx 1 hours which generally deducted around 10 MB. also i might have did hardly 3 local calls for less then 10 mins. on 19 Jan 2012 my mobile balance was completely finished and i was left with only Rs7 in my prepaid balance. when i called airtel customer care to know why they have deducted the balance, they have not answered my query and disconnected my call without resolving my issue. Request you to take some action against Airtel so that they return my balance.

Hoping to get any kind of justice from you.

Sunil.

AirTel — BALANCE DEDUCTED WITHOUT USING SERVICE

I HAVE AIRTEL MOBILE NO [protected] AND USING NOKIA E63 MOBILE. I HAD TAKEN AIRTEL 98/- VOUCHER FOR NET USING. IT GIVES UPTO 2 GB DATA DOWNLOADING FREE BUT WITHOUT ANY DOWNLOADING AND SUFFERING IT HAS CONTINOUSLY DEDUCTING MY AMT FROM MY MAIN A/C. I HAVE CONTINUESLY MAIL TO HIS CUSTOMER SUPPORT BUT NOT RECD ANY MAIL OR REVERT FROM HIM. I ALSO CONTECTED THEIR CALL CENTER BUT WHEN MY PHONE CONNECTED TO CUSTOMER CARE EXC., AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNECTED BY THEM. ITS NOT ONE TIME ALWAYS THEY DID. I TRIED THEIR NUMBER SINCE LAST 4 DAYS.

PREM SINGH KHALSA

Hi Sunil,
              It is not a single case. I think, almost all customers face this issue. Think, how much money a service provider can loot if they follows it as a policy to
              every customer. Their advantage is the lack of an effective complaint mechanism. I posted in this forum 11 days ago. I got some soothing reply from airtel customer care. But no action taken. Everyday you can see a complaint against AIRTEL prepaid deducting balance unlawfully. See my complaints.

r_gopal1306
                Relationship No: [protected]
                Bill No:[protected]
                Bill Date: 07-Jan-2012
                Bill Period: 05-DEC-2011 to 04-JAN-2011

I activated airtel gprs Rs 98 plan for free data usage upto 2 GB on 18th Dec, 2011.
                After activating it, I found out that a considerable amount was getting added onto my unbilled amount on next day.
                I called the customer care executive expressing my concern about this.
                They replied that there was no need to worry and that these amounts will get added on as unbilled amount but when the bill is generated only 98 rupees will be charged for internet if my data usage is within 2 GB.
                My credit limit is Rs. 1500.
                Now when the bill was generated at the end of the billing period, that is, on 06th January 2012, I was shocked to find it to be Rs. 22639.63
                The amount on account of my call usage charges and bill period charges was around Rs 147, and the rest was all internet charges.
                On scrutinizing my bill and calling the customer care executive I got to know that internet browsing through airtelgprs.com was covered under the plan I activated and that browsing through WAP_ALL (Airtel Live) was to be charged(Which was never told by customer care executive when I taken the Rs 98 GPRS plan).
                But my point is that my credit Limit is Rs 1500, so airtel should have intimated me when I crossed it. Instead they waited for the entire month for me to accumulate more and more Data charges and slapped this bill of Rs 22639.63
                on my face. The normal data charges are Rs 20kb/30paise. So if I would have thought of spending my entire 2 GB usage, my bill would have been around Rs 31000.
                The Customer care executive, who clarified my bill details, transferred the call to her floor manager. On telling the floor manager that as my credit Limit is Rs 1500 why should I get a bill of Rs 22639.63
                and explaining him gprs usages, he offered to waive my bill that if I pay Rs.7000 they'll clear the remaining amount but I'm not ready to pay that also.
                The people who are from the collection department keep calling my friends and relatives numbers from my itemised bill and tell them about the bill amount and try to threaten and trying to spoil my reputation.
                They don't have rights to open my bill and get the numbers and calling them ask for the bill amount.
                I have called the nodal officer and told about the issue and their ilegal activity of the collection department.
                Today morning I went to an customer relationship office and call the customer service centre and offer my connection surrender of my two Airttel postpaid numbers and subsequently the executive called me and ask the reason of why I moving from airtel.I explained her everything and she told that the nodal officer will call me soon.
                I'll go to consumer court for this issue.
                Airtel does not have rights to open my bill before the bill due date and call the people who are called by me from my mobile number.
                They are voilationg the privacy act and I'm going to give a complaint to Cyber crime devision also.

Airtel — Deducting(robbing) prepaid mobile balance

sudeep_rk

I am a customer of Airtel prepaid mobile for a long time. For 1 year, airtel has been forcing unwanted...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

prakash_psg
                  I'm an airtel landline subscriber[protected] and I have opted for 599 plan (voice plan) in which my registered airtel prepaid mobile number (+91-[protected]) would be getting a talktime of Rs. 100 every month.

For January month, the bill got generated on 11-Jan-2012 and I paid the bill on 12-Jan-2012. But, till now, I have not received the talktime of Rs. 100 that should have been credited to my airtel prepaid mobile number +91-[protected].

When I called up the airtel landline customer care, they are giving cooked stories that on 14-Jan-2012, the amount has been credited into my airtel prepaid mobile account (using the transaction number: P[protected]) and they are not responsible for anything after that.

I found that the amount has not been credited to my airtel prepaid mobile account till now. I have not got Rs. 100 talktime for the January month.

Please rectify this and credit the talktime at the earliest, in order to have customer's continued patronage or else, I will resort to my own ways of getting the talktime credited to my airtel prepaid mobile account.

Airtel Mobile — Non-credit of Talk Time

Airtel send an SMS " recharge with Rs.80/- u get A2A at 10 paise and also get Rs.80/- Talk time. " But even after 6 days the talk time is not yet updated. Please take immediate steps for credit the promised TT.

Mob No. is [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

rn_apte

We have had 2 airtel mobile connections since June 2011. I have on my connection had issues almost every month either issues with billing/internet access/something else. This month, the issue is just the limit of my tolerance. On the 12th of January 2012, per usual I received an e-bill, which I assumed to be the e-bill for my mobile number. However, on opening the document, I found that the bill was for someone else. In effect, I have that person's bill including their airtel account number, mobile number, call log, last payment due and current month bill details. This means that someone else now has the same for my mobile number. I find that extremely disturbing. Additionally, of course, the actual amount due for my mobile number is a different amount. When I log in to my online airtel account, I see some number as due on the 31st, but that number is half what my usual amount due is. So, I have several concerns -

1. Why was I sent someone else's bill and who got my bill?
                    2. The variance in the bill amounts between months - I have no way of verifying this currently as I still have not received a physical copy of my bill
                    3. I called airtel multiple times. The customer service agent is extremely uncomfortable in english and just keeps repeating what I say, but misinterpreting my request.
                    4. When I ask to be transferred to a manager, the person puts me on hold for several MINUTES and then just hangs up, REALLY bad customer service
                    5. Noone from airtel, so far, has actually been able to answer why I was sent another person's bill, a text with that person's amount due for Jan 2012 as well as the password to open their ebill (their account number)

Can someone please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com to resolve this ASAP? Otherwise, I will have no option but to approach the consumer court.

RA

Airtel/Mobile Services — Deactivation not done Mobile Number: 9987007452 (Mumbai)

I have requested the Airtel Customer Care to Deactivate my mobile many a times but nothing has happened as yet. They are not deactivating and continously the Billing Cycles are generated and I am made to pay the Bill amount.

Whenever I try to call the Call Center after paying the bill it gives an message as Invalid Number. Already I have paid the outstanding amount of Rs. 750 and today when I called they are telling me that another billing cycle has been done and I need to pay another Rs. 483 on that.

They have activated another Billing Plan without asking me. How come they do that.

I opted out of Airtel because of bad coverage from their end. Please help me out.

Best Regards,
                    Ravi Shanker

Sandeep Chimnani

I am from Chennai.
                      Had put a simple telephone and broadband shifting request from one area to another, within the city.
                      This request was not processed for 25 odd days despite several follow-ups.
                      Being depressed and unhappy, i had put a cancellation request on 25-Nov-2011, which was happily accepted by the team and i received a mail confirming that my outstanding was 766. I paid the amount immediately and was hoping that my landline would get cancelled.

To my surprise, this did not happen and i received new bill by december...and then in Jan'12.

I have been repeatedly sending mails to [protected]@airtel.in with various mails and transction numbers, but they are not doing anything about it.

Today, i got a call, stating that i will receive a legal notice for not paying some amount. This is supposed to be airtel guys mistake...Why should i pay for it...

Sandeep Chimnani
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

nehaaggarwal
                        I have not been receiving the e-bills since the last 3 months. I do not get to know my billed amount unless the due date passes and the customer care people start giving me reminder calls. By then, the late payment charges are already applied.
                        Last months bill was deposited in their billing center and I have the receipt with me. Even then, I see a late payment charge and last months bill added to my outstanding bill amount. They are applying late payment charges again and again. Its pathetic. They are charging unnecessarily and incorrectly. I have complained a number of times but nothing is helping. The bills are not being received and they are adding late payments.

Airtel Broadband — wrongly added late payment amount

Payment of last bill was made on time, in spite of that we were charged late payment amount on the bill of airtel broadband connection.airtel landline no:[protected].
                        We request immediate action otherwise we might cut our airtel broadband services.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

anjankishore

I used AIRTEL netconnect number:[protected] , I got a wrong bill for billing cycle 5th dec 2011 to 5th jan 2012 showing data usages of about Rs28251( after some deduction have to pay Rs 4412) , I am in a plan of Rs 750 per month and using netconnect in the same trend I used earlier I don't know how data usages can exceed and i got a wrong bill , i can see logs at the time when I am in office and not at all using . Even if it exceeded there can be slight variation but this is impossible. Even from customer support got response like it is system generated, but what if I didn't used ,why should i pay a wrong bill because it is reflecting in their system . And 2nd thing without intimation Airtel discoonected my service on 12/01/2012 .On sending mail to nodal officer got the same reply that I need to pay, I didn't want this reply i need proper response and I want to stress on the fact that though it's a corporate plan, I am using it for domestic(personal) usage and I keep track of my data usage, so I don't want to pay for wrong bill. Please advice.Waiting for your response. I seek cooperation on above issue.

AIRTEL INTERNET — NET NOT OPENING AND VIRUS

Kinldy send someone to check at the below mentioned address:

C11A/15/45,
                          DDA MIG FLATS JANAKPURI
                          NEW DELHI - 110058.
                          MOB NO:[protected]
                          LAND LINE:45512960

Rajiv hasija

AIRTEL INTERNET — Wrong Bill

I am a Clint of air tel( account no[protected] since one Year more, But now i have a complain from Air tel Due to access Bill. i was booked complain on the[protected]/04/09,[protected]/4/2009) for the wrong bill but they said that mr. pandey your bill is correct. I am Not satisfy this bill. My Total Bill Comes in Every month approx 1000 rs from the Initial period to last month. In my Home only 3 person are using Internet and in the day time all are going office and comeback approx 9 p.m so please check and correct& adjust my bill before 30th April.

Airtel Internet Connection — false /wrong billing

The Manager
                          Airtel Internet

Subject: False/Wrong billing at your end.

I being the subscriber to your airtel internet connection got transferred the connection from my residence C-1454 Indira Nagar to 28 B Brahmpuri Indira Nagar Lucknow.
                          The connection (28 B, Brahmpuri) was installed by your company on 05.02.10 and the connection was disconnected (C-1454 Indira Nagar) in October 2009.
                          I was assured by your sales manager and the call centre that the transferred with the monthly rental of Rs.250.00 with no Extra/other charges.
                          A bill no.[protected] has been raised by your Esteemed company for the billing period 17.12.09 to 16.01.2010 of Rs. 1196.00 which is false as no connection was installed till 04.02.10 and NIL DSL Usage charges and Call and VAS charges has been shown in your bill itself.
                          In this respect I want to state no BILL shall be paid by me until you get the bill corrected immediately till then kindly disconnect the internet connection if you want.The payment of the bill shall be for the usage made after 04.02.10.
                          The lapse of disconnection shall be on your part not mines. First correct the bill then install the connection, no fake payment shall be made.
                          Yours
                          Krishan lal Arora
                          myself kapilyadav. my landline no...[protected].

mera connection 15 april se bandh ho gaya he is liye me abhi hal me bill diya he.isliyemay june ka bill use bharuga kyoki mene is ka use nahi kiya he. kyoki bina matlab me mene abhi may tak bill jama kar diya he. aap se mera anurodh he ki aap mera connection cut kar de.lekin me abhi bill bhrne me asmarth hu.mere pass faltu money nahi he. ki bina net use kare bill paid karu.

me airtel broadband connection se asmahat hu.

Name...Kapil Yadav.
                          Connection no...[protected]
                          M.no...[protected]
                          me june ka bill nahi bharungha

Name...Kapil Yadav.
                          Connection no...[protected]
                          M.no...[protected]

co

fca.sant
                            Dear sir

I am Santosh using an Airtel no. [protected]. 2 Days ago company has activated an unwanted song without my knowledge on my no on its own and deducted my a/c balance.
                            When i talked to customer care than i have got very careless response. So kindly provide safeguard me as a customer and grant the amount as refund which is deducted from my no. as without availing service and deactivate this unwanted service.

Santosh Kumar Singh

My name is vijay kumar dubey having a airtell prepaid connection. my no is[protected] . i use this connection for internet only.charges of one month of internet is 98 for 2 GB. but from previous three month they have deducted Rs 500 extra . if i call in airtell call center but not able to talk to customer care person. i am fade up for this .

this is to request you to please do the needfull.

thanks and regards

vijay kumar
                            mob : [protected]
                            I have 3 g data in my mobile. While I downloaded song my data charges exceeded my data balance and deducted in my main balance without any message or pop up.while I contact customer care stupid lady answering me like we dnt have option tto givemsg like tat.but before this month I got popop up ur data charges exceeding. Wat a stupid answer from tat lady.poor customer service.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Airtel — Bad Customer Service

sachu5
                              I am using AirTel from a long time. And Not even once I noticed such bad service. On 16th January, 2012 around 6:15pm all...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (20)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Broadband Bill

mdalmia
                              I have taken broadband connection accnt No:[protected] around 4 months back. I know I much I have used and the time o[censored]sage...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Broadband

Vinay Dadarwal
                              Dear Airtel,

I am sorry to inform you that, you services are not good.
                              I am unsatisfied with your unwanted services.

Yesterday(18-January-2012), my mobile balance is Rs38.80, but today(19-January-2012) is Rs2.80, today i received two messages(on Date 19-January-2012 at 09:29:43am), in which you(airtel) confirming that i have activated "HELLO TUNES"
                              and Rs.30 deducted for Activating "Hello Tunes" and Rs.5 deducted for 30days to use this service.

Your Received message....
                              "Thanks for downloading Why This Kolaveri Di V2 as your Hello Tunes. You have been charged Rs 5 for 30 days."

I want to make a attention on this subject that, i do not activating any Services(Hello Tunes) from Airtel, but your company unauthorisedly activating this "Hello Tunes" service and Unauthorized Charges Rs35.00 from me.

So please, stop the Unauthorized services, which are activated without getting Customer Permission and please, give me my lost balance(Rs 35) on my mobile number.

I also wants to tell you that, when i make calls to your Customer Service Center, then, two times my call has been disconnect by your Customer Executive and i lost my mobile balance Rs 1.50 and mu current balance is Rs 1.30.

So please, give me my total lost mobile balance(Rs 35 + Rs 1.50 = Rs 36.50) to my mobile number.

Your Unsatisfied Customer
                              Vinay Dadarwal

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
                                Mas Technology, Gujarat
                                fake data entry works submission and payment threats of filing legal case by fake company
                                (11 minutes ago)
                                Theresumejob.com
                                online fraud
                                (53 minutes ago)
                                Electron
                                about form filling and demanding for money
                                (59 minutes ago)