Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

spire009
I was aware that if a customer doesnt use the phone for more than 3 months the number gets disconnected permanantly, so i bought a dual sim phone so that i can use my old airtel number as well as the new vodafone number, so my airtel number was connected to the network even if i wasnt making or reciving calls, but i used to receive msgs on airtel number, I even had enough balance on it, on top of that i converted my number into lifetime prepaid number, I did not receive any call from airtel to inform me that they are disconnecting my number or dint even sent me any sms and deleted my number, I went to the airtel gallery which is 14 KMS away from my place to know that i cant get my number back since it has got deleted and it will take more than 15 days to know which dealer has got this number for resale, and i was also told that i will have to shell out money to get my own number back .... WOW !!! pay for getting ur own number back when you are not at fault, wonderful policy !!!
my mobile number was [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel Digital TV — worst service

Ranjit Karnati
    I have an airtel digital tv connection.its settop box has stopped working since last five days.i have registered a complaint.tthe...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (17)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

chandra sekhar.N
    my name is N. chandra sekhar and my consumer id is [protected], at 4.22pm now today i got a call from your customer care from this number [protected]. i am unable to recall his name. the conversation (very little) in telugu and it went this way.
    he asked me that he is from airtel digital tv and whether i am using airtel digital tv.
    i said i had airtel d tv in my house.
    he repeated the same question and i replied to him same adding that its for display only.
    he repeated the same question whether iam using airtel d tv.....and i replied yes i am having airtel digital tv in my house.
    thats it.
    and this guy suddenly says "TERI MAA KI" and disconnects.
    i was shocked dumb.
    i tried to call back in vain.

my airtel d tv is not working since[protected] and i lodged a complaint no.11444948 on[protected]. TILL DATE there was no picture in my tv. and above the very U RECRUIT calls me and abuses like this.
    i had verry horrible experiance with airtel d tv till date.
    u can go thru my record earlier i had the same problem because of the migrating staff of yours for changing dish with sun tv.and only after nearly 25 days it was resolved by MYSELF.
    till date no picture in tv n u r deducting greedily my money.
    u cud have sms ppl for "chandhaas" or beg for alms. we would happily donate to mittal .
    we are giving you business just for some good service in tv,,,not to [censored] us like this.
    after 30th till date i didnt called up cos i know about these lazy [censored]s who ruins my peace of mind. i want to get rid of this. so i wont recharge again. i dont return it to u either. till date i paid money to a simply USELESS IRRESPONSIBLE LAZY CHEAP GREEDY COMPANY. A roadside vendor is better than this corporate company.
    i will definetly never ever uses airtel d tv and also tries to save my friends from this.
    if we give money to a beggar he wishes us good luck, but airtel digital people and the so called no1 corporate company says " TERI MAA KI".
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

rohit_saini
      Wrote email to Ombudsman but unable to sent the email address isnt working viz. [protected]@airtel.in and [protected]@bharti.in. I am wondering weather it even exists or not.

The Ombudsman DATE: 12th Sep’2011
      Bharti Airtel Limited
      Unitech World Cyber Park
      Tower-A, 4th Floor, Sector-39
      Gurgaon-122001, Haryana
      India.

Subject : Poorest Customer Service Airtel Fixed line DSL.

I, Rohit Saini, have been a pleased customer with Airtel Mobility, DTH and Broadband for past 10 years. My account details with Airtel Service are as follows:

Fixed Line No. –[protected]

Account No.[protected]

Airtel Mobile No. – [protected]

Airtel DTH - [protected]

I am writing this letter following a spate o[censored]npleasant incidents which can be described as at best poor customer service possibly in the Telecom sector and thus, resulting in my disillusionment in Airtel customer service.

The Airtel Internet service helpdesk should rather change its name to Airtel Service Trouble-desk. For the past five days now I have been troubled by the internet services provided by Airtel. And to make me more aggravated there is no Manager present in Customer Care Centre who can be approached to get this issue resolved. What disturbs more is that the psychological abuse I have been facing in the past 5-6 days is caused by service provided by India’s one of the so called TELECOM MAJOR ‘AIRTEL”. Probably “Shame” is the right word for the Customer Service I have received from Airtel HELPDESK. Few are the details below which describes my agony:

· Called up “24 X 7 Airtel helpdesk” three days in row but was unable to lodge a complaint as the service representative would end up disconnecting the call.

· Estimated time to correct the issue is revised a number of times because no service engineer could visit in three days. At first the time to repair was “01:30 PM” Saturday which was changed to “08:00 PM” Saturday. Again the Help-desk supervisor promised and changed the time to “04:00 PM Sunday”. But I pity the poor and false commitments made by Airtel supervisors as nobody showed up in two odd days. And nothing has been done as of now but a few fake commitments more. The time revised to “4:30 PM” Monday.

· A number of times the Customer Service Representatives, who, failed to deal with a little aggravated difficult customers disconnected my call and hung upon me by saying they are helpless because of lack of authority to send the engineers.

· One of the engineers named “Gagan” finally called up but never wanted to visit the place and forwarded the complaint to the phone department. I am glad that the Gagan was so courteous that his literal words were “AAP CHAR DIN SE PARESHAAN HAIN TOH MAIN KYA KARUN”. I would consider this as one of the best example of exemplary poor customer service at its best.

· The ordeal did not end here and I called the Helpdesk again but the agent refused to transfer the call to supervisor and said they are not allowed to. The irony is that the poor agent did not know that in the past three days I have got to the Call procedures of Airtel customer service better than any of the agents in Airtel Helpdesk.

· Rude behavior of Agents is what I am least Bothered as that should be the concern of Service Provider but not the consumer. Probably there was no Manager to check out the agents’ behavior as there were multiple agents who disconnected my calls and behaved rudely.

· Incorrect data logging. Somebody made a log that “Engineer visited and rectified the issue” whereas, nobody visited.

Being one of the Telecom Major in India Airtel shouldn’t be least bothered about the customer service. It is unacceptable to be treated in this manner and this is not a first -time experience. I will probably have to take the complete business to elsewhere and the case to consumer court. But being in business with Airtel for so long I am making this last attemt so please respond with how you have handled this issue and if I can be sure this will never happen to me again.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

iyerarvind
        I AM A CUSTOMER OF AIRTEL AND HAVE OPTED FOR A "IMPATIENCE Rs. 1799/- DSL COMBO @4MBPS LIMITED PLAN". IT IS A 4MBPS CONNECTION WHEREIN I PAY A FIXED RENTAL OF RS.1799/- PLUS TAXES FOR MY USAGE. MY ACCOUNT # IS: 15767212

I HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY COMPLAINING TO AIRTEL OFFICIALS REGARDING THE SLOW SPEED OF THE INTERNET CONNECTION THEY HAVE PROVIDED ME. THE SPEED GOES TO A MAXIMUM OF 256KBPS.

THE PERSONS ATTENDING THE COMPLAINT IN MY OFFICE HAVE INFORMED ME THTA THE SAID PROBLEM IS BEING FACED BY OTHER CUSTOMERS IN OUR VICINITY AND THAT THE PROBLEM IS FROM THE BACK END FROM WHERE THE CONNECTION IS GIVEN.

THE AIRTEL OFFICIALS KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME A 4MBPS CONNECTION AND ARE CHARGING ME FOR A SLOWER CONNECTION THE RATES OF 4MBPS. MOREOVER BY VIRTUE OF THE SLOWER SPEED I AM EXCEEDING MY LIMIT THERY BEING PENALISED FOR THE SAME THRU HIGHER CHARGES/BILLING.

THIS IS A "WILFUL MIS-REPRESENTATION OF FACTS WITH INTENT TO COMMIT FRAUD" FOR WHICH THE SAID COMPANY SHOULD BE PENALISED AND ALL MY BILLINGS BE REFUNDED.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

apoorvgeminian
          Dear users, I run a internet company and currently facing horrific experience with professionalism shown by Airtal's Nodal officers and the engineering team of Alcatel Lucent (Outsourced agency for Airtel Broadband after sales service). My complaint is now 3 weeks old and still I don't see any hope. I have been running after Airtel broadband team for past 3 weeks to please replace my current WIFI router as it is giving problems. If you look at my case history, so many times engineers showed up with faulty replacement WIFI router (age old pathetic looking router), one of the router got burnt in front of me while he was plugging it in, other ones never even worked. I told Nodal officers to please ensure that the replacement router should be WIFI 450TC1, but I guess Nodal officers hardly paid any attention to it.

Due to all this carelessness of your management my business has suffered the most. I am running internet company and my internet is not working form past 3 weeks and on top of it I have been sent a Broadband Bill to be paid for the month. All I am asking for is please replace my current WIFI 450TC1 with working WIFI 450TC1 router. Thats it!!

I already have had horrendous time, I request you to please look into the same. Unlike previous occasions I am really hopeful that this time my voice will be heard.
          I AM ALSO HAVING BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION SINCE 5 YEARS. TILL SEPT 15, A FEW MINOR PROBLEMS HAD OCCURRED WHICH WERE TAKEN CARE OF IN A DAY OR TWO. NOW I AM FACING A SEVERE PROBLEM IN THE SPEED OF THE CONNECTION AND IT IS SO SLOW THAT I CANT OPEN ANY OF THE SITES. TIME OUT BY THE HOST SERVER IS THE POP UP CONNECTION IS RESET. I AM TRYING TO GET THIS RESOLVED BY THE TEAM BUT AS YOU HAVE RIGHTLY SAID THERE IS NO RESPONSE. I AM ALSO THINKING TO SWITCH MY INTERNET TO BSNL AND AWAIL 20% DISCOUNT AS I AM A CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE. I THINK IN THE CUSTOMER CARE THE PEOPLE SITTING ARE DEAF.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

RupaliRC
            deducting money without information
            Dear Sir/madam

I have alreay so many times talk with coustmer care about this unwanted blog poojag which is charging 10 rs for 10 days which i hv never registered ,on phone they are giving some complaint id n thats all,and no action onwards. This is really disturbing, ireespensible behaviour by company like Airtel. This is happening for last 4 months in my cell everyweek,
            pls look into the concern.

yours faithfully
            Rupali

gulaka
              Team,

I have got new number from a better company than yours whose customer care department knows what to answer and what come under TRAI policy and whose network coverage is better than your company. I would like to put this number for disconnection request. My number is [protected]. I have complainted lot of time regarding my current billed amount but noone listen to it specially airtel presence and 121 airtel... you are of no use till now I haven't recieved call from any senior officials. If you want to see check my records. Thank you.
              Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 6:16 PM
              To: 'nodalofficer.[protected]@in.airtel.com'
              Cc: '[protected]@in.airtel.com'; '[protected]@in.airtel.com'
              Subject: Complaint related to current billed amount and low network signal -Qrc[protected]

Dear Mr. Vikrant,

I have requested to know why my mobile services were not disconnected when it exceeded my credit limit of Rs. 5000/-, as it happened with me last year on different number in International roaming. I have given request to customer care to know this through emails and called them 10 times, they say you will receive call from senior official within 2 hours but till now that two hours didn’t came. This issue is going since 1st week of August when my bill was not even generated, now it has been more than a month I haven’t received any written answer from your company end.

There is another issue that is related to very low Network Signals in Anand Niketan colony (110021) it has also been reported several times but we haven’t received any response from your team. Technician come and check signal in all houses then they say we will increase the frequency which they don’t do and close the cases.

I would really appreciate if you could look into this and the emails below.

________________________________________
              Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 6:43 PM
              To: '[protected]@in.airtel.com'
              Subject: FW: COMPLIANT RELATED TO MY CURRENT BILL AMOUNT [|BAL|Qrc[protected]|]

Rakesh,

Could you please provide me the status?

Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:34 AM
              To: '[protected]@in.airtel.com'
              Subject: COMPLIANT RELATED TO MY CURRENT BILL AMOUNT

Team,

My bill has been generated now and could you please tell your senior official to contact me ASAP. If my phone services get stopped now then it would be worst for your company as I have already lodged the compliant. Also, if my services were not stopped when my limit got increased how it will get stopped now.

Please provide me an answer and inform your senior official to call me asap.
              From: [protected]@in.airtel.com [mailto:[protected]@in.airtel.com]
              Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:54 AM
              To: karan.[protected]@gmail.com
              Subject: Regarding Your Airtel Mobile Number # [protected]

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 17th August 2011, regarding the unbilled amount reflecting towards your Airtel account (phone) number [protected].

As per your telephonic discussion with the undersigned, we would like to inform you that the unbilled amount does not include any discounts, roaming usage and rental charges against any of the account’s active services / value added services.

We may only be able to assist you regarding your aforesaid concern subsequent to the generation of the account’s billing statement for the month of August 2011, which as per our records would be getting generated on 26th August 2011.

You may send us an e-mail directly at [protected]@in.airtel.com towards the concern highlighted.

We assure you the best of our services.

Narinder Kaur
              I have provided my alternate number to your team to discuss the same.
              My query is still not resolved please check your database properly I received call from your team stating that it will get resolved 23rd Sep 2011..I am still waiting for the letter regarding why my connection was not disconnected when it exceeded my credit limit. If I don't received in within a week I am going through RTI for that

soumyachatterjee2000
                I bought 2 Sony LCD / LED TV and got 2 Airtel Connection with that with the HD in discounted price. My Customer ID is [protected]. They tried to install the Airtel for last 10 days without much of success. When I called the Airtel person Gopal ( [protected] , [protected] ) , he told me that he cannot help
                me and told me to change the service provider and drop the phone .
                Today I got a call from Airtel ( [protected]) and told me that I need to pay Rs 1000 to activate the line for the second one . I told them it is not logical because I got 2 connections and cleared necessary fees for that so why do I need to pay for one connection and need not to pay for the second . I told him it is not logical . He replied me back very rudely that I know it is not logical but you need to pay Rs 1000 , otherwise cancel the connection .
                I told them I already paid Rs 1500 for each HD box , please return me the amount and then I will give the HD box . He said I need to talk to the shop from where I got it . I also gave the number but he said he can not help . I am frustrated and upset with the service of Airtel Digital TV.
                I work in TCS and many of our friend also is facing the same issue with Airtel Digital TV customer service. Please help me to get justice in this case . MY number is [protected] and my Email id is soumya.[protected]@tcs.com
                Account Recharged on 30th August..But Services Resumed only on 12th September...Hence, Requested to increase validity..My Account no. is-[protected]...I recieved a call from Airtel..But didn't Receive it...As i was not there...please call me again..
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

kedar_bedge
                  1. My Airtel prepaid mobile number is [protected]. I bought this SIM card in the last week of Jul 2011. Within first week of Aug 2011 I received a call from Airtel for the purpose of verification of the number to which I complied & gave out details as asked.

2. On 12 Sep 2011 at about 6 O'clock pm I tried to make an urgent call which got diverted to the call center again for verification. The correctness of the information I provided notwithstanding I want to PROTEST the methodology that has been adopted by the company.

(a) There has been no call from the company saying that the information given by me in the first verification call earlier was incorrect.

(b) When I needed to make an urgent call my call was transferred to the call center for verification & the number has been blocked since then.

3. There was about Rs 630/- talktime balance in the above mentioned number. I am NOT hoping for any refund of the amount & I am NOT hoping that my SIM gets activated. I already have shifted to other service provider. I am a government servant & am not very rich. Despite that if I was ready to forgo the above loss, it should indicate the kind of anguish & irritation Bharati Airtel has caused me.

kaushal goradiya
                    My airtel degital tv is not working since last 3 days. I also complaint to customer care,but there is no responce from customer care department. Engineer also not pick up the call.... Please refund my 3 days amount and also I want to give you back your airtel degital tv and refund my all amount.. I am really desatisfied with your service.I will purchase videocone degital tv,if you not solve my complaint in priority basic..

Please Solve my problem as fast as possible....

Thanking You
                    Kaushal Goradiya
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Airtel Landline — For Hard Copy of Bill

SpSINGH55
                      MY LANDLINE NO. IS[protected].
                      FROM LAST 04 MONTHS, WE ARE CONTIONOUSLY COMPLAINING THAT WE WANT HARD COPY OF BILL...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Airtel — online registration and centrex facility

scjani
                      I have made numerous requests for over two months for allowing me centrix facility on my landline number[protected] and...
                      Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Airtel Number 7738605742 — CNN NEWS Package Deducting one Rs. everyday

manjula baijal
                      my airtel no. o[protected] has been activated with a package of CNNIBN ( http://t.co/m EX7 w1z-) without my acknowledgement.they...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Telecommunications

kuntalmondal90
                      Respected Sir/Mam

I want to bring some irresponsible activity of a Mobile Service Provider of India (AIRTEL).I had taken two airtel lifetime prepaid conncetion two months ago from one of Mobile Store Shop of our city.The no's are as follows [protected] and [protected]. I had submitted the required documents as address proof for the same at Airtel Relationship center and fill up the new connection application form properly.

But without any further notification airtel has stoped the service of these connection. I called up airtel customer care and the executive told me to visit the Relationship Center and submit the document again.

But after visiting the Airtel Relationship Center the Airtel relationship executive said for not receiving the address verification call from airtel customer care the connection has been closed by airtel and those no's would not be work any more and the balance would not be refunded.

I just want to complain about the Airtel service provider if they have address verification procedure it must be by visiting the connection owner address manually or if they called up for verification then the call should be made within certain predefined period so that customer can understand the importance of all incoming calls during that time and would not ignore the call.

I request the consumer forum to please look into the matter and if possible make my connections usable and refund my balance amount by taking proper action.

Thanks & Regards
                      Kuntal Mondal
                      Contact-[protected]
                      i want to close my prepaid number.
                      Dear Mr Rakesh Ranga

Thanks for your response. Looking froward for your kind action to resolve the issue.

Kuntal Mondal

ersantosh84
                        I got missed call from the number [protected] on dt. 12.09.2011 at 11.47am. when i called back o that no. was not connecting. please look into this matter.
                        Few minutes back (22nd May 2013, 8:19 PM) I received a miss call from [protected] on my airtel number. So to know the source country, I search the internet and found out that it's from Pakistan. I am in no way related to guys in that country & I don't have any connections / friends there. This might be a real blank call/or a call to mislead someone...

Just wanted to bring this to the notice of Airtel & other officials dealing with such cases, if any.
                        Bivin from Kerala.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel (Digital TV) — No signal (Error Code No.B001)

krunal thakkar

My name is Krunal Thakkar My Airtel Digital Tv Customer Id No.[protected]
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — TSM use wrong ward & force to provide new connection without document

rabi9comp
                          I am a RD of Airtel prepaid mobile.My RD no is [protected].Our TSM(Sushant Kumar Vivek,mob-[protected]) have forced me to provide...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vaneet Sharma

My Name is Vaneet Sharma I am staying at maliviya nagar new delhi. I am using a airtel no. [protected]. begin a user I made a complain to Airtel in 2008 for Drop Call not get proper Network. after this compliant till date I have made around more then 150 complain but still the problem are same.

Every month I check the status of Complain but they only Give me False commitment from last 3 year till date they did not do any thing about the complain which iI have made in 2009, 2010,2011.

I requested you pls there is any low which can solve my problem. but Begin a good paymaster, Good Person and being a User of this Company what is the value of a customer.

Vaneet Sharma

Airtel — poor network

Dev rawal
                            i am using airtel network from last 7 years but from last 1 year getting major network problem in my house i have complained...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (52)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                            regarding street dogs in my colony
                            Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                            disturbance by dog
                            Indian Army
                            delivering a wagon r
                            Ixigo
                            flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                            Defence Pension