Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — call records

amit612
i want call records of this no. [protected] ...................this is urgent.........plssss plsss plssss
mail me...
Complaint comments  Comments  (36)Complaint category Telecommunications

Mystery mohan
Nowadays many errors are occuring in airtel networks... It has become impossible to contact customercare or 198.
We were helpless when needed...
No proper response in customercare though call is charged at 50p/three minutes...
from last few days i am getting bad services from airtel... airtel has done unecessary and faulty deductions from nmy perpaid molibe .. when i enquired about it on 198 and 121 customer care numbers, all the six customer care representive admitted with apology that its airtel mistake and unsured me that they will refund money .. but instead of refunding money all of them blocked my number. from last few days i ave learn that customer care repersentative purposely transfer our numbers to unanswerable mode and harass the customer. this must be new strategy of Airtel to i am experienceing from Airtel of thefting customers money ... Shame on you Airtel ... !

Manuj Krishna Kathil
    It’s been five months since I re-opted for Airtel services and solicitated traumatic call drops, & network congestion, apart from inability to dial numerous Airtel numbers and above all the unbearable inhumane Mohali based call center executives, actually, salted my wounds rather than resolving my issue.
    Being a matured subscriber and always insisting on resolving the issues rather than altering the services, kindly resolve the following –
    1. I registered my complain, by complain ID:220749, regarding inability to call on a few AP circle Airtel Number, and despite of getting complain resolved massage, I am unable to call on the same, kindly re-verify it with the complain ID and resolve it asap
    2. I am trying to call your customer executives in this regard since last week but couldn’t manage to get through it, kindly ascertain the reasoning after it
    3. Its been found that many of your customer executive are unproductive and irrelevant and often use vague and obscure words while interacting with females.
    Thoughtfully, concentrating on 3rd Generation services and broadband services apart from Bangladesh and African operation must have let you not to focus on 150 million subscribers, though I believe Bharti is still targeting rural base for upholding number 1, but retaining the existing ones is major cause to worry.
    Expedite response awaited
    Manuj Krishna Kathil
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

avi8
      Have a 3G Airtel Dongle, which I use for connecting my laptop. Totally frustrated with the connection...very poor speed (transfer rate:5kbps-34kbps)....Sometimes I spend 5-10 minutes to send an e-mail but speed is same (5kbps-34kbps)..totally useless....wasted Rs 2100 for the dongle...I already complaint for poor speed but the customer care not responding...I don't know wht to do. Please provide your help & suggestion. Thanks
      Around six months back I purchased Airtel 3G Dongle Model no MF667 (Data Sim No [protected]) through corporate plan of my company ONGC. The dongle provided to me was of ZTE Corporation. I am not able to use the dongle with Apple Laptop as i understand the Airtel Dongle of ZTE Corporation does not support MAC OS 10.10 i.e Yosemite.
      I went to nearest airtel service center and they also agreed that the said dongle does not support MAC OS 10.10 i.e Yosemite and at present nothing can be done.
      At the time of purchase the new OS was already launched so I donot understand why older product was being sold.
      It took me six months to find out root cause of problem and for these months my company has already been making payments to Airtel.
      I have tried all methods mentioned in the net but am not able to use the doggle.
      Airtel to either replace the doggle or find solution for the problem.

ramesh_obi
        My Airtel DTH CustID:[protected] , This is regarding my complaint on poor signal quality.

After many calls your technician came to my house and did the satellite migration and I have paid the amount for that. After that I'm not getting good signal on all channels & Poor HD channel Clarity on MOVIES NOW, DISCOVERY HD, NGC HD.

The signal strength and signal quality is only 60%. I have asked the same thing and your technician told me in HD box we can get maximum 60% signal. Bcz of this even for small rain also the Signal is going n showing 'NO SIGNAL' Message.

Please confirm is the Airtel DTH HD STB gives only 60% signal. If NO Send me your executive immediately to improve the singal strength and quality.

This is final communication to remimnd you about my problem.If not resolved I will throuhout this Airtel Dish in drinage.

-Ramesh

yksingh83
          i have Airtel prepaid connection i.e. [protected] with 1.00 paisa /second tarrif plan. but airtel activated my plan to 60 paise / minut after when i have recharged Rs.101.i have contacted airtel customer care executivce regrding this problem.I was say (by Airtel Customer executive) that if you are recharged Rs.28/- then your tarrif plan will be changed to 1 paisa / second. i have recharged Rs. 28/- on 19.05.11 at 13.31 hrs. Then some call goes to 1.00 paisa tarrif but after then 60 paisa tarrif activated.But now, customer care service closed by airtel when i have informed to Airtel executives this problem.

therefore, Rs. 28.00 must be refund with 1.00 paisa/second tarrif and settled all amount which was wrongly deducted second plan.

thanking u

Airtel — Wrong tariff plan

I am using the Air-tel Prepaid Sim card ([protected]) and right from the day i have taken the Sim i was charged the amt 1p per sec . Last month i took the plan in which i was offered 800 mins if i pay the amount of 197 Rupees but when the plan was expired the plan that i was put on it was a different plan . I have to pay the amount of 28 Rupees to get the same plan which i was never informed . I spoke to customer service and the first advisor said he cannot help me and also cannot make me talk to his supervisor , second advisor disconnected the call and the third advisor passed the call to the supervisor after holding the line for 20 mins . I was charged the amount of 9.50 Rupees and the compensation that i was offered it was 5 Rupees .The supervisor said has raised a complain and i will get the call from the complaints department which was not made . The ad visors of CS was rude.

pavanv
            My Airtel mobile number is [protected]. For approximately last 4 weeks, I am being charged Rs. 5 or Rs. 3 everyday by Airtel for GamesManiaSubscription service. I do not know how this service got activated on my phone. I want to get this service disabled/stopped with immediate effect. I have complained several times to Airtel (complaint reference numbers mentioned below) regarding this situation and requesting that this service be canceled. Each time, I have got confirmation from the customer service representative that the service will be canceled but it never happened.

Complaint reference numbers are:

* CBDAL[protected]
            * CBDOV[protected]
            * CBDCC[protected]
            * CBDAL[protected]

I request Airtel to do the following:

* Stop the GamesManiaSubscription on my phone with immediate effect
            * Refund me the money charged from me for this service in the last 4 weeks

Getting charged Rs. 5 daily for Games Mania subscription, unable to stop it

saahil123007
              I am ifti using airtel broadband connection (Number:[protected] jan 2011. My line was dead from 27th of mar’11 to 18th may 2011 due to some fault in cable. I registered a lot of complaints to 121 by call and by, when airtel replaced my cable i request them to waive off the amount during non working period (27-mar ~18 may 2011), but airtel disconnect the line on 19 may stating that i have to pay all the amount. Because they do not have any complaint registered on 27 mar-2011. On 27th mar i complaint for not accessing airtel website not for broadband issue.
              I want to know if i have not registred any complaint on may 27 then how airtel replaced my modem on 29 may 2011. But problem still persist.
              When i complaints to airtel for not working of broadband by mail they replied me as below “
              “ref: email dated[protected], expressing concern regarding inability to access
              Airtel website www.airtel.in for your airtel mobile number [protected].
              Thank you for your email to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.
              We regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this regards.
              The concern may be due to upgradation process in our airtel website. We thank
              You for bringing the concern to our notice as it has enabled us to look into
              Details of our services. We request you to revert with the screen shot of the
              Error page for further investigation. We hope that we have been able to address your concern suitably.
              Please do write in for any further assistance.
              Yours sincerely,
              Manjunatha v
              Customer care
              Bharti airtel limited”
              The number given in this reply was not mine, when i called to this number i found this number belongs to one of the airtel broadband employee.
              I have many times complaint to :
              Care. [protected]@airtelbroadband.In, [protected]@in. Airtel.Com, nodal. [protected]@airtel.In, [protected]@in. Airtel.Com
              Appellate. [protected]@airtel.In, [protected]@airtel.In, [protected]@airtel.In, nodalofficer. [protected]@airtel.In,
              I have called up following numbers for approx 200 minutes from my mobile:
              121, 198, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

I don’t have such a free time to be involved in this ridiculous matter and i am now off repeatedly contacting airtel for very small matter.
              This is very poor service and i advise to everyone who read this post, plz don’t buy any broad band connection of airtel.

My contact no. Is : [protected]

hello,
              regarding my problem of non functioning iptv and internet during 27-mar'11 to 18-may'11
              i have visited to 224 lobby, okhla phase3 on 30-may'11 and discussed this matter with one of your executive, he called to mr shyam ( [protected]), & mr shyam suggest me to pay 624 (amount till 27 mar'11) and he told me that he will adjust rest of the amount and my line will be activated after this adjustment.
              i have already paid this amount but my connection not activated yet.
              now when i called this number, this number shows temporarily out of service.
              I want to talk to mr shyam and resolve this issue asap.
              Please arrange a call back asap.

thx n regards
              IFTAKHAR
              dear rakesh,
              airtel done nothing for my complaint except disconnection of my services.
              My concern was : why i have to pay any mony to airtel when i was not using airtel services since 27-mar'11
              i have visited to airtel 224 Okhla, they told me to py 624 Rupees and promise me to adjust rest of the amount during non working period of my connection.
              but now airtel call me to pay rest of the amount too.
              and you have replied me below mail. :

Dear Mr. Ahmad,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

This is in reference to your e-mail dated 26th May 2011, where in, you
              complained regarding the delay in cancellation of services towards your
              Airtel broadband connection [protected].

We would like to inform you that the services towards the mentioned
              account have been disconnected from our part with effect from 1st Jun
              2011.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact
              us directly at our e-mail address [protected]@airtel.in.com
              <mailto:[protected]@airtel.in.com> and we shall make every effort to
              revert with resolution at the earliest.

Meenu yadav

Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)

Bharti Airtel Ltd

Man Singh Kushwaha
                Phone No. [protected], [protected]
                Email Id:- rohini.[protected]@gmail.com
                Faridabad (H.R).
                my name is Shanu Jhuremalani and I am a broadband subscriber and my land line No. is[protected]; my address is satelite towers, Koregaon Park, pune 411036. My getting Airtel broadband was a pleasant experience to start with and now I have a long list of complaints. I have lost connectivity for 2 weeks and I do not have an explanation nor justification nor an assurance that the lost time would be deducted from the money that I have already paid. Actually I was away for a week and was happily surprised to find the internet connection working. But I do believe that some explanation is due to me.

Thanks.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Dhaval Gore
                  Dear sir/Ma'am,

I was having an airtel broadband connection with no [protected] in the name of dhaval kishor gore, address : b-18, 5th floor, kumar prangan, karvenager, pune : 411 052. I had a yearly plan for broadband connection. I had made a yearly payment to bharti airtel limited vide dated 15/2/2010. I DID not want to continue with the services and as such I had put the cancellation request on 28/1/2011. I registered another request on 8/2/2011. First request was not considered and 2nd request was confirmed in a month's time. Customer care personnel confirmed the cancellation on phone and deactivation procedure was completed and the connection with above number has been cancelled. In spite of this, I am getting bills for the airtel broadband and calls from airtel regarding the payment of bills. Today I received a call from the lawyer that legal procedure against the collection has been started. I am unnecessarily getting harassed and suffering from the peace of mind.

Dhaval gore
                  my num is [protected] connection is name of vinoth kumar my alternative num is [protected] and mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com, i have given complain on 14/05/2011 .reference no : 46349608 still they not solve the my problem.so i given deactivation request reference no is :46833044 .still now there is no respones in customer servies please deactive my num immediately so please needful
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

swainindia
                    I have recived the airtel SIM No[protected] H1
                    aginest my old SIM and the mobile no is [protected] . Bhubaneswar costumer Care Centre(Airtel) located at Janpath nagar not able to acive the SIM after reminder of several times . Today also i have visited the center and they told me with in a hour it will be activated. But yet it is not activated.I realy dissartisfied with the costumer care centre are located at janapath nagar,Bhubaneswar.And requst to active immidate.
                    Thanking You
                    Prashanta Kumar Swain
                    I have purcahsed a mobile from subhiksha on 10.05.08 and i have submitted all the required documents for the SIM activation on the same day. The subhiksha guys informed me that it will one day to activate the mobile and its almost 2 days now still the mobile hasn't been activated.

I have also called up the customer care guys of airtel twice and i have to different answers.

1. One guy says that the there is no balance avialable in the mobile i recharged the mobile for 125 rupees earlier i had done for 95 rupees.
                    2. Secound time when i called them up they say that the documents for sim activation have not been recieved.

These guys are playing around and no body nows what's happening. The mobile no is [protected].
                    I am Nalini Hasgekar, Resident of Mumbai. On Sunday 14th June 2009 Two gentlemen One Named Mr. Prashant Sawardekar came to my door with a New scheme of Airtel. I took two SIM cards by paying Rs. 500/- per card(Total Rs. 1000). Mr. Sawardekar said the SIM will get activated after 24 hrs. On Monday 15th June I received a call from Airtel asking permission for activation. Since I had somemore queries regarding the charges, the officer online said she will keep the activation on hold and I should contact Mr. Sawardekar. Next day i.e. on Tue. 16th June 2009 a person came to my residence for varification. On Wed. 17th June I received again a call asking permission to activate the card I agreed to it. The officer online then explained me the way of their billing and said in the beginning I will get a bill for 15 days to adjust the next bills monthwise. I said ok. However since that day to date my both cards are not activated. when I try to call, I get answer that the outgoing call facility is not available. Since that day I tried to call at customer care no. and also to Mr. Sawardekar . The two times he said he will see and solve the problem but therafter he is avoiding talking to me and gives messages through other staff that he is busy or he is not there. If he has given his personal mobile no.to me, how can in his absence his moblile is picked up by others. According to me if 200 min. are free per month, I should have 100 mints free for 15 days. If now I get the bill for 15 days, then what about the free calls ? Will they be get carried over . In any case I am very much disappointed with Airtel and also heard enough from my friends and relatives. I wish to discontinue and money should be refunded back
                    sir the activation o[censored]r's sim card is so poor,26 hours ago i buy a sim and it yet not get activate.

I have purchased a PREPAID card from retail Shop. This was on 11.01.11 The mobile number given was [protected]. He told that within a half hour i will activation for your connection

Now its almost 1 days still the connection is not been activated.

Now you provide some solution to me

thanks $ regards
                    divya
                    I was re-issued my lost SIM (SIM NO.[protected]H3) on 09/02/2013 and was told that the SIM will be activated within 4 hours. But till date (15/02/2013) i am waiting for the activation of SIM.
                    I have called up Airtel Care and also the Vasai Airtel Gallery several times but there is either no reply or no satisfactory reply.
                    Airtel Care person also confirmed that Airtel has received my documents based on which the SIM was re-issued.
                    I am disappointed with this ignorant behavior of the personnel of Airtel
                    sir/madam i have perchased new sim on 18/11/2014 of rupees 100 since these days my sim was inactive i contacted shop member they told that they have submitted my document . but it s in active my mobile no s [protected] and sim no[protected] H2SYS1408 and my alternative contact no . [protected] plz sol my prbm

rajneesh madhok
                      ----- Original Message -----
                      From: rajneesh madhok
                      To: [protected]@in.airtel.com ; manjeetkaur.[protected]@yahoo.in
                      Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 5:35 PM
                      Subject: Harassment by Airtel; Numerous times submitted verification documents, No need to get Airtel Connection Activated.

To SPEED POST May 25, 2011

Vasant Kunj, Phase II,
                      New Delhi – 110 070, India
                      Tel. No. : +[protected], +[protected]
                      Fax No. : +[protected]

2. Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
                      Bharti Airtel Ltd
                      [protected]@in.airtel.com

Sub: HARASSMENT BY AIRTEL TO CONUMER NO.[protected]
                      NUMEROUS TIMES SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS THAT MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS DEPARTEMENT OF POSTS AS POSTAL ASSISTANT OF HOSHIARPUR AND PRESENTLY WORKING AT BANGA ROAD, PHAGWARA POST OFFICE.

I, Mrs. Manjit Kaur, Govt. Post office, Banga Road, Near Police Station, Phagwara-144401 (Pb) had corporate Connection No.[protected]. The said connection had been purchased from the agent on door to door visit. As per the agent’s requirement I furnished all the required documents as per the guidelines of Airtel. As per my purchase in Nov 2010 the said connection got activated in the end of Nov 2010. Then the tale of harassment within a week started. I was told to submit the Verification documents once again. Which I submitted as per customer care executive directions to the Hargobind Nagar, Phagwara’s Airtel Gallery. The said documents furnished. But my connection could not be activated. On continuous harassment by not getting the connection activated I keep on waiting but again the verification had been done by the person from Jalandhar. When I talked to the Customer Care at Airtel I was told that this number has been disconnected, so I had been debarred to receive and make calls from that number within seven days of activation. Again I visited the office of Airtel at Hargobind Nagar and talked to the customer care through the representative of that office that said number has not been activated since long so get it disconnected permanently. The Customer Care Executive directed the concerned official to send the Request.

On 18th Jan 2011 the request for Permanent Disconnection was sent by Airtel Gallery of Hargobind Nagar, Phagwara. Due to the harassment and continuous problem I made several SMS to permanently disconnect my number.

I regret to inform you that due to continuous harassment I got connection of from IDEA No.[protected]. With continuous harassment when I shifted to IDEA the Airtel activated my number though I had given request to Disconnect permanently.

Now Airtel is demanding the charges from me and keep on sending Bill and I received the said Bill, when I am not availing the said connection then the bill raised by the company is WRONG.

It is requested to waive the bill immediate affect and kindly permanently close my account for God sake. When the company has not restored the number after my so many requests then why now I am being harassed to pay the Wrongly raised bills.

Now I have in my possession two Mobile connection Nos.[protected] and[protected] and both are in working conditions so kindly don’t harass me unnecessarily by sending wrongly raised bills.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

(Mrs. Manjit Kaur)

GOVT. POST OFFICE,

BANGA ROAD, NEAR POLICE STATION,

PHAGWARA-144401 (PB)

MOBILE:[protected] ;[protected]

Airtel No:[protected]NOT REQUIRED, FOR GOD SAKE DON’T HARASS)

RELATIONSHIP NO: [protected]

Phagwara-144401 (Pb)

Ph:[protected]O), 268210 (R),[protected]

Tele-fax:[protected], E-mail: [protected]@bsnl.in; [protected]@yahoo.com

Bharti Airtel — No address of offices where to submit documents

Yesterday I recieved a call from[protected] that my number [protected] does not belong to me. I should rsubmit the documents within 72 hours or else my phone will be disconnected. I wanted to know as to where the documents can be submitted ut I feel that the message was pre-recorded and therefore, did not answer me. He also informed me that the ohone is in some other person's name. The documents are to be submitted within 72 hours.

Why don't these people send the SMS and inform as to where the documents are to be submitted.

Sharda Taliwal

Bharti Airtel — AGAINST SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS

RESUMITTED THE AIRTEL DOMUMENTS

I submitted all the documents of my connection got activated once Dec 2009 and again I sumitted the documents appx. April 2010 I jyoti chowk now last night 10/09/2010 again customer care call back me to submitted the documents otherwise your connection is deactivated the mobile no [protected] Gagandeep Arora CONTACT ME [protected]
                      Dear Mr. Rakesh Ranga,
                      The customer care executive called Mrs. Manjit Kaur and to me as well. One day the executive lady who called me at[protected] said that I am viewing on my screen that no calls have been made by the consumer so I am getting the wrongly raised bill waived. From the next day the unscruplous calls started and the consumer got harassed on irrelevant points, viz. The company failed to prove any sort of details about the calls made by the consumer. On repeated requests the company provided the details about the calls made. Again the details are irrelevant. The company provides that the customer made calls on that and that date, within circle and outside circle and the duration of calls. The company keep on harassing the consumer and not provided details based on any material on record. The two grounds the customer care executive says that the consumer has availed TADKA offer. What is this the consumer don't know. Secondly when the connection was out of order then how this irrelevant offer had been ordered. The customer care executive raised second point that the internet connection has been used. When the connection was not in order and the calls have been debarred and there is no detail of calls the company keep on harassing by making one or other excuse to extort money from the consumer.
                      This is the case of advanced stage of HARASSMENT --WHICH HAS BECOME CANCER NOT THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THE COMPANY IS TO ADMINISTER CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIOTHERAPY TO ADMINISTER FURTHER VIRUS. OTHERWISE EVERY MOMENT A FRESH VIRUS WILL ATTACK TO THE CONSUMER. WHEN THE DISEASE WAS NOT THERE THE SURGERY LIKE DEBARRED OF CONNECTION HAS BEEN DONE BY THE INEFFICIENT DOCTORS (EXECUTIVES) OF THE COMPANY. WHEN THE PATIENT DIED THE COMPANY STARTED TO ADMINISTER NEW THERAPY ON THE DEAD BODY. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT AIRTEL COULD NOT SAVE THE PATIENT WHO HAS HAVING NO DISEASE DUE TO INEFFICIENT SURGEONS THOSE MADE SURGERY WITHOUT ANY DISEASE, WITHOUT ANY TEST AND WITH INEFFICIENT STAFF THE CONSUMER DIED. NOW AT THIS STAGE IT IS PROVED THAT DUE TO NEGLIGENT STAFF THE RELATIONS OF CONSUMER AND AND AIRTEL DETERIORATED. IN PLACE OF GETTING THE CONNECTION OF AIRTEL THE CONSUMER WILL RECOMMEND TO THE OTHER CUSTOMERS AS WELL THAT IF YOU LIKE TO GET SURGERY WITHOUT ANY DISEASE THEN OPT FOR AIRTEL OTHERWISE SAY GOOD BYE TO THEM WHENEVER YOU COME ACROSS SUCH A FRAUD COMPANY. THE LEGAL NOTICE HAS BEEN SERVED TO THE COMPANY. SO DON'T HARASS THE CONSUMER UNNECESSARILY AND KINDLY DON'T MAKE CALLS TO HER, WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO SAY SEND YOUR REMARKS IN WRITING AND DON'T MAKE IRRELEVANT CALLS. AS YOU PEOPLE ARE HARASSING THE CONSUMER WITHOUT ANY CAUSE.
                      Rajneesh Madhok.

Airtel — Landline dynamic lock

knadiga
                        Dear Airtel Management,

Myself is Mr. K Nagaraj Adiga, who is having an airtel broadband connection...
                        Complaint category Telecommunications

mailashishrawat
                        AIRTEL broadband bill is not appropriate.

I have a 2MBPS broadband connection with number 42040019 , with Rs 1000 rental.
                        This is an attempt to let you know the issues that we are facing in customer care.
                        On march , the internet didn’t’ work for half a month, I raised a complained and followed up for straight 10 days .
                        The complaint I logged, is closed the next day, without fixing the issue. I went to Indiranagar office next day to reopen it, which they promised me have reopened.

I followed up that complained for next 10 days.

Now when in April I got the bill for full month, however internet didn’t worked from half a month in march, I raised a complained for prorated bill generation, and only Rs 90 is deducted, as they say the system shows the complained is resolved in 2 days.

This is gross cheating from airtel part or indiranagar sub branch is cheating there superior. In any case customer is at loss, along with airtel.
                        The complaint numbers are 46109130.( 9 th May) and 44941022

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

amansrivastava.nitp
                          dear sir

last year i.e. on 14th November,2010, i was using GPRS services on my mobile phone and while checking reservation status on www.indianrail.gov.in (hardly a page of 100-200Kb) i was charged over 60 rupees. When i registered repeated complaints, i was told by the officials that it was being charged for the net surfing only and denied refund of the above mentioned amount. Later after some days i received a message that my subscription of Internet(costing about Rs.60) is about to end. Then i realised that the money which was deducted from my account in november was this amount of which i was unaware and not told about.

Recently today (25th May 2011) i received a message wishing me thanks for subscribing to Airtel TV pack and Rs.75 were deducted from my account without confirming the activation. When i called airtel complaint toll free no. 198 then they told me as i was on roaming thus they cannot entertain my request. They further asked me to call on a certain number in bihar to get my solution(on which i was to be charged at Rs.1.50/min to tell them their fault). Let mention that currently i have Rs. 0.86 left in my account and thus unable to call on this number.

My situations are:
                          1) in first situation i had not activated the internet connection but charged for it, in place of the charging it on per kb basis.
                          2) No request for activating the Internet TV was given but it was activated.
                          3) Why a person in need of help is directed to a phone number that charges his pockets for telling the fault of the operators

I would like the Consumer forum to help me and get me my balance refunded.
                          I will be highly obliged

Aman Srivastava
                          cell no. +91 [protected]
                          Patna

Airtel Mobile — Random Activation and charge of unnecessary services

Dear Sir ,

I havebeen unnecessarly charged for some Kingfisher Girl Subscription service ,for Rs.5 each time.
                          Even I havenot activated it. I get this automatic message of renewal of also. Please Deactivate it.
                          My No is :: [protected]

Navneet
                          I second that

Airtel — random unnecessary deductions

On 7th Feb 2012 , I recharged for my airtel prepaid with INR 395 + INR 22 (STD pack) @ 6.45 PM . The immediate next morning @ about 7.05 AM , I had to make a very important business call , and to my utter surprise my account balance had been cut down to INR 5 , which within an hour or two was brought down even more to 0.08 paise . I repeatedly filed innumerable complaints with the customer care people , visited the head office @ Dharampeth , Nagpur but they never ever reverted or refunded any of my money saying that I have used internet on my phone . I never ever use any internet services on my phone !!!. Who on earth will use 4GB of data overnight . SICK !! after a week of sheer harassment , I had to give up and i re-recharged my account with INR 395 on 20th Feb 2012 @ about 7PM . And they strike me yet again @ 3.10 AM (what a stupidly odd time) with a random deduction of INR 30 in favor of airtel cricket fever which I have never on earth subscribed for .
                          Kindly get back to me with a solution for the same .I am really disappointed , rather furious over these airtel-ites .
                          My contact no. is +91-[protected]
                          Thanks and regards ,
                          Vidhi Mishra

capt_sharma123
                            my customer id is [protected] i have problem with airtel dth set top box from 10.05.2011. regular complaints have been made and tll today 26.05.2011. They are also asking for 350 rs to be submitted to change my set top box. everyday there customer executive is saying that your problem will be resolved today but till now nothing has been done when we ask for the no. of higher officials they are telling it's against the policy. my mobile no. is [protected]

Airtel DTH — problem in set top box

i am residing at charmwood village faridabad.my airtel set top box is not working properly... 5 days has been passed since i've complained for it..my complain no./reference no. is 1924193...but no one has came to fix the problem. i regularly call at the no. [protected] and everytime they assure me that a representative/technician is on the way,but i dont know what's their problem? such an irresponsible behaviour..very bad customer service.
                            Dear Sir, I have puchased airtel DTH connection on 24.10.09. My Customer ID is [protected]. My settop box is not purforming well. I have made so many complaints to your Customer Care. but problem is not solved. you are requested to please take necessary action at your end.
                            set top box power is not coming.
                            I have made complaint 20 times for last ten days .But nobody come to solve.

I will switch to tata dth .
                            bloody airtel.

better to switch in tata or reliance.
                            DEAR CUSTOMER

sub:- worse class service in india, ,

i m kunal.. and my airtel id is [protected].. since last 12 days m continously complaining bt their is nobody came to resovle my problem ... finally i loose my patience an d nw m complining online so that may be it will work somedays ..

for da new user i am surely saying or suggesting u to all plz dont go for airtel dth . its a worse class of connection or services.. its better to go for tata or reliance.
                            aitel is a one of the big cheater /froud company in india ...
                            my customer id is [protected] i have problem with airtel dth set top box from 10.06.2011. regular complaints have been made and tll today 26.06.2011. They are also asking for 350 rs to be submitted to change my set top box. everyday there customer executive is saying that your problem will be resolved today but till now nothing has been done when we ask for the no. of higher officials they are telling it's against the policy. my mobile no. is [protected]
                            SIR MY SELF SANJAY PRAJAPATI MY SET UP BOX IS NOT WORK PROPERLY IT IS NOT OPPEND WHEN WE START THE BOX IT SHOW INSTAL PRIPREATION BUT NOR START.
                            I AM ALSO COMPEN RERAILER FRON KRISHNA COMPLEX HAMIDIYA ROAD BHOPAL BUT THEY ARE NOT WORK PROPERLY
                            THEY ARE REPLES MY SETUP BOX TO OTHER PERSON AND GIVE ME OTHER SETUP BOX AND THEY ARE NOT CHENGE TO THIS SETUP BOX . SET UP BOX WITCH IS GIVE BY HIS NO WORK PROPERY
                            PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM
                            MYCONTECT NO IS [protected]
                            AND ID NUMBER IS [protected]
                            RAGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]

rajesh_nk22
                              I had requested for change of package on sunday 22nd may 2011. I changed my package to "A la carta pack" using airtel dth website. After request submission I got message it will be changed within 24 hours, but it was not changed. So I called customer care and they told me they will change it. The service request number was 8259339. Next day I got SMS that my issue has been fixed. I checked and I found only free to Air channels are visible ( ie DD channels). I called again customer care and told them I don't see any of the channel I selected in "A la carta pack" they told me they can't solve my problem and directed me to send an email about the issue to [protected]@airtel.in.

I sent email three emails in two days but there was no response. I'm getting blank calls from [protected] which I pick up and no one speaks.

Today 25th May 2011, time 1:30 PM and still i have not received any message or call to resolve the issue.

Please try to resolve my problem.
                              This is to inform that my issue has been fixed.

Thanks and regards,
                              N. Rajesh

iijlaw123
                                Sir/Madam,

With great regret I inform you that my Airtel Phone No.[protected] is not working and call forwarding (cross-connection) is activated in my phone number for the last few days (from 05/05/2011). Even after repeated complaints/reminders, nothing has been done so far to rectify the faulty connection. There is "NO Dial Tone" also "NO response from your 'Customer Care Help Line while I call from my other telephone',. Giving complaints Nos. and Serevice Request numbers/Date details :

16.05.11 –[protected]Complaint No.)
                                17.05.11 – 46440602
                                19.05.11- 46440602
                                21.05.11 - [protected]Service Request No. at 11.18 a.m.)
                                21.05.11 - [protected]Service Request No. at 1.13 p.m)
                                25.05.11- [protected]service Request No. at 10.32 a.m.)

I request you to please take it seriously and resolve it as earliest possible and Don't stretch this matter further.

Warm Regards

Sudhir Kumar
                                [protected],[protected]
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Airtel Prepaid — reducing balance

sumansatpathy
                                  My mob no is [protected].I had recharge the same on 24/05/2011 at 07:51 PM and got a talktime...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Miscommitment and Misbehaviour of Airtel Staff

Vishal Singh1

I am writing this mail in a capacity of a customer and I held high regards for Airtel prior to the experience...
                                  Complaint category Telecommunications

Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                  water supply problem
                                  (1 hours 1 minutes ago)
                                  Citrus Payment Solutions
                                  Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                                  (1 hours 3 minutes ago)