Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1909

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 1834

Dear sir, I want to say that our relationship airtel outlet empolyee are not good. I switched in airtel from vodafone through porting but they are not helped me. Please contact me. Name - Akash Khetrapal Mo.no. - [protected]...
Hi Airtel team, My mobile was stolen at office yesterday. So please block my mobile as soon as possible. I'm also heading to nearest airtel service center but before that none should misuse my no, hence please block it as soon as possible Mobile no: [protected] Prepaid mobile last bill amount Rupees 508 Emergeny contact no : [protected]...

Dear Sir, myself ashutosh burman, mobile number [protected]. on 11/09/2014 an illegal deduction of amount occur by airtel company, when i call customer care they said they refunded the money within half an hour.but they don't refunded the amount, when again i call they said that they were not going to refund any amount, when i ask to enquire the last call in which their executive has realise that it is created by mistake of company. Mr chandan Kumar senior executive of airtel replied rudely in an unhuman behaviour. Due to this problem whenever i kept my account balance above Rs 20 they illegely deduced it at any cost.Please help me in this regard and help me to get out of this problem by refunding the amount deduced. Thanks & Regards ASHUTOSH BURMAN [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Name of company/service: CONSUMER FORUM ... i would request you to kindly delete my complaint that i put on consumer forum since my
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sep 2014 for weak broadband signal and almost nill net speed. my complaint no is 49668074. It was attended by a technitian who told that i made a false complaint. He insisted me to tell to customer care officer that my net connection is ok. he also told me to change the service provider. My problem is still as such....

Dear sir, I took connection of airtel postpaid. with a plan of 299 on tentatively 24 july. after 15 days i received a bill amounted rs. 901 (apporox) for which i was not aware. it is not possible from my side to use such a huge amount in only 15days as i'm a student. i can forcast my expenses thats why i took airtel. Rs 250 has already being deposited as security in airtel and i do not support your false bill. you forfeit this amount, Almost 24 days has gone i didn't use this sim. COMPANY SHOULD UNDERSTAND HOW IT's FEASIBLE FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. i already requested you to deactivate this no. till the time you said my balance is 1200(approx) due. and today i got to know by my collegue as company called him for payment RS 1800(approx). i never expect such a enormous company can do this cheap thing. once again its my request to you sir, please deactivate this no. and send me the acknowledgement for no payment due or retrograde the bill amount again. sto calling my collegue for this. if you guys have any problem than please contact me on this [protected]. if the company continues to go beyond the ethics than i assure you that its consequences would certainly be harsh. details ... airtel no. [protected]. named khushal gupta post paid
    Dear Mr. Gupta,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 Sep. 2014. We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Sandeep Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

I done recharge of 6th September after received a message and message is "for you! Rs198=2GB 2G Unlimited data for 28 days on airtel. But I got 1.2 GB then i called 198 costumer care and i told my problem ...he said to me, after a hour all remaining benefit transfer in ur number... but not responding after 3-4 day then i call back in 198 ...then i shocked because all customer care said to me sorry sir, no any type of benefit on your number... then i requested to him for complain but all of costumer care no taken my complain.and just disconnect my phone.
      sir my number is 9163643252 ... i call on 198 upto 5- 6 times..but everyone said to me tranfer ur call to my senior.. and one of them said to me, sir i transfer 67 rupees in ur account but i told him, according to infomation plz return my net balance then not responding and disconnect my phone... Recharge description:- 11:18AM, MRP: Rs 198.00 And TransID 55131355.
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I am Yogesh from Hyderabad. I recharged my mobile no [protected] on 27.09.2014 around 10.30 am for 2G 2GB Internet data of 199 Rs. First I checked on its website www.airtel.in in quick recharge option their they mentioned that recharge by 199 Rs. For 2GB 2G internet data. then I recharge Rs. 199 my mobile no through axis bank website but after recharging I received 25000 local airtel seconds instead of 2GB 2G internet data after calling to airtel customer care I told them everything but they are not ready to refund my amount either they have to give me 2GB 2G internet data as they mention on their website or they have to refund my amount.

Yogesh

Bought from Mulund west gallery on 08/09 on cash payment, document submitted at 10 hrs on 09/09. Call from Airtel on 11/09 confirming verification visit on 12/9' no body turned up enquiry with your company failed to give proper answer, confusing customer. This indicates misleading/ giving false promises to customer I am already holding two data cards of your company, but this decision of buying third card seems to be wrong. Can I return this dongle & claim my money if the activation is not done by 15/09/14. Ravindra Taggarsi Activation required for mobile no [protected] My mobile no [protected]
        Dear Mr. Taggarsi,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 Sep. 2014. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Sandeep Kumar
        Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
        Bharti Airtel Ltd

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Airtel is deducting money on my phone number: [protected] in the name of data usage for last few days. I don't even have any internet settings on my phone. I have lost about Rs 50 till now. Customer care is also not responding positively. Please take immediate actions about it. Thank you....

I am using a 4G dongle, the data usage in 9 days reached the maximum limit under post paid plan of 5GB what I have. According to me it should be maximum of 600-700MB as I have not downloaded or uploaded anything. I am using internet from last 8 years and I know how data usage works. It was ok in the first 2 months o[censored]sing dongle but in the 3rd month for no reason maximum quota got over in 9 days! when I asked about this with Airtel customer care, they have no clue but that is what they can see as an usage in 9 days! I can't provide any proof to support this. I had heard this issue about 4G from many of my friends, now it is my turn to experience.Airtel 4G is exploiting customers.
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam, I lost my mobile and sim card also, But Now they are using my card number [protected] (Airtel) My name Is selva marry (Latha.A). please check this number if correct above mentioned details please lock this number. Awaiting for your reply. Thanks....
            I got your 2G plan on 30th Aug'14 paying Rs.155/= for one month validity. Now I am getting a message saying it is valid till 19th sept'14, what kind of cheating is this, if I dont hear from you immediately, you will face the consequences. While speaking to your executive Mr. Karthik, it is a new plan and on request to put me to the team leader he puts the call on hold without transfering is this the way you treat your customer. [protected]...
            hi i am from akola maharashtra.. i used airtel service from many years bcoz of good service...but from yesterday 3 pm there is no network...service is totally switch off, plese correct the problem as early as possible... according to news in news paper there is problem in agriment in between akola munciple ---airtel tower ...so akola munciple seal the towers.....

I want to change my another number [protected] from post paid to prepaid, I went to Airtel Adyar branch, Chennai. changed with new prepaid SIM, paid the last postpaid billed amt 460/- and they said it will active with in 3 days, Try with 59059, later there is no activation, they called me back few days later and told me still some amt is in pending, pay that one too. I asked the detailed bill and send me to my e-mail or send my periodic monthly bill, I will review 7 pay the pending amt, But still I didn't get the email bill and unable to activate this number. Kindly help
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I was unable to generate the bill for the recharge I did for Rs. 200/-. This has to be produced in my office. The receipt I received through my email also was not ok. Kindly regenerate and send to my email id i.e [protected]@yahoo.com Mobile No. [protected] Thanks,
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a call from the umber [protected] on my airtel number in the morning and i was travelling so picked up the call by mistake he was asking me that my number got lucky draw from KBC and all. He was talking very badly and asking me my details. Pls block that number. Pls resolve this issue. My airtel number is [protected] my name is Shrikant Varma....
                Respected Sir/Madam I am Mr.Manjunath N working as a Principal In Om Public School Ranebennur I am using Airtell SIM since from Long years but yesterday evening I lost my mobile Lava iris 504 Q+ which is having an EMEI-1 No: [protected] EMEI-2 No :[protected] with the serial No:1504QP814C0011649 in this mobile i am using Air tell SIM card No [protected] please block the SIM card and track my phone and help me Thanking You...

Hello Airtel Team, I have a 3G data card and I have moved out of India, so I wanted to disconnect/deactivate it. I have been trying to deactivate it from past 1 Week. I called your customer care numbers lots of times. I sent emails, But no one has taken the deactivation request. I had sent an email yesterday and it says we will response in 24 hrs but no one has responded yet. I am not sure whom to contact now as I have tried through all the channels. Deactivation is getting delayed without any of my faults and then extra money will be charged to me. Could you help me with this. I am really tired of calling airtel customer care number. My Airtel Number is :[protected] Thank You, Jagadish
                Dear Mr. Kancherla,

This is with reference to your post dated 11 September 2014.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rakesh Kumar
                airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
                bharti airtel ltd

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                LinkedIn- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

This is to inform that Airtel customer service is horrible. I got my mobile 3G service recharged but my 3G was not functioning. I called up Airtel customer service several times to help resolve my problem but every time I was told that the issue would be solved within 24-48 hrs. Still the 3G service is not working. Customer experience at Airtel is becoming worse day by day. Also when we call up their customer care, they keep us waiting for several minutes. Inspite of spending money I haven't got a useful service. At the end although I am using bad language but I would like to mention that Airtel service "sucks" !!! Airtel kindly improve your service else you'll be out of the market...
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ms Garima, at Mayur Vihar, delhi outlet ASSURED me that my number will be activated by 8-9 pm today. I had bought it yesterday afternoon and was categrically told it will activate in 24 hours. after following up, i was told some technical issue so will activate by 8 pm. till now not activates. i had taken it on this very condition as i have to travel in 4 hours and needed this no. this is pathetic customer service. i feel helpless at this hour, with no activated no. to carry in journey due in 4hr. Complete harassment and misguidance and unethical business. Regards
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DEAR SIR, I HAVE A AIRTEL MOBILE NO.[protected] SINCE 2011. NOW I HAVE PURCHASED MATROLA NEW MOBILE AND CHANGED MY SIM IN THAT MOBILE ON 4TH SEPT.2014 .THE AIRTEL COMPANY HAS DEDUCTED IN MY UNBILL BALANCE RS.35/- WHICH NI HAVE NEVER SEND ANY REQUEST OR SMS .SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO WAIVER THE WRONG CHARGES OF INTERNET IN MY UNBILL A/C IMMIDIATELY .OTHERWISE I WILL CLOSED MY ALL MY FAMILY AIRTEL 8 NUMBERS. MOROVER, I HAVE INTERNET IN MY LAOPTOP OF INTERANET COMPANY THEREFORE, I NEED NOT ANY INTERNET CONNECTION OF AIRTEL ETC YOU ARE AGAIN ADVISED TO WAVED OFF THE ABOVESAID AMOUNT. SUSHIL KUMAR BANSAL MOB.[protected]