Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8013)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

ashok747
I have faced the same problem twice - once each in Airtel-Karnataka and Airtel-Goa. Complaint: I ask an Airtel agent for a top-up/recharge, and instead I end up with a plan change. So instead of getting Rs188 talktime recharge, I end up with a Rs1 talktime and a new, 'bad' plan. So I lose money at the time of recharge, and on an ongoing basis because the new plan has very poor facilities.
And after that it is impossible to explain the problem to Aitel customer service and get the problem rectified.

Phone number where the plan changed: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:15:37

Airtel Broadband — Customer Service in decadence - Airtel Broadband [Resolved]

kameshpratap
    I am Kamesh Pratap Singh, an Airtel landline & broadband (0120
    4323602), Mobile Postpaid[protected] and Airtel...
    Complaint category Broadband

Krishan25.k

I have a Airtel Connection which is no. [protected] and [protected]. Both the
    no.'s are disconnected without any intimation. After disconect the no. call to
    customer care and replied that your ID not available.
    As I have converted my no. from Postpaid to prepaid. At the time of convert , I
    had submitted a copy of My ID at Your Karnal Airtel office. After that again
    demand from airtel for submit a ID copy, I had again submit a ID copy at Karnal
    Airtel office.
    I have that number before two yrs. ( Approx. two yrs continue with post paid)

I have already complant logged via mail, details as below:-

from - [protected]@airtelindia.com

dateFri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:08 PM
    subjectAcknowledgement Mail.

hide details 4:08 PM (20 hours ago)

Dear Airtel Customer,

Thank you for writing to us. We have already received a similar email from you earlier and the reference number of your previous mail is[protected].

We are currently resolving your query and would revert to you within in 24 Hours.

Airtel Customer Service

This is an auto-generated response. Kindly do not reply on this mail.

[protected]-Original Message[protected]------
    Subject: Re: FWD: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL.-[protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
    Date: 27/08/2010 04:03:03 PM

Karnal -Haryana

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:23 PM, <[protected]@airtelindia.com>wrote:
    Dear Customer,

With reference to your mail dated 26/08/10, you have expressed concern
    regarding the disconnection of your Airtel mobile numbers.

We realize that this situation must have inconvenienced you. However, we assure
    you a prompt action to solve the concern.

We request you to revert with the following details to proceed further.

Executive Name:

Executive Number:

Date on which Documents submitted:

Location:

Prepaid SIM Numbers:

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click
    on the link below and provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction.

Anbumozhi M

from :- [protected]@airtel.in

date Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:59 PM
    mailed-byairtel.in

hide details Aug 25 (3 days ago)

Dear Airtel Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.Your request has been registered with us and your unique reference no. is[protected]. Request you to quote your unique reference number for future interactions. We shall get back to you within 24 hours.

from - [protected]@airtelindia.com

dateThu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM
    subjectAcknowledgement Mail.

hide details Aug 26 (2 days ago)

[protected]@airtel.in
    tokrishan25.[protected]@gmail.com

dateFri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM
    mailed-byairtel.in

hide details Aug 27 (1 day ago)

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:15:27

Comments from airtel ...
    Please help me...

fromKrishan Kumar <krishan25.[protected]@gmail.com>
    [protected]@airtelindia.com

dateTue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:46 AM
    subjectRe: FWD: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL.-[protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
    mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:46 AM (1 minute ago)

As per trail mail that both numbers are de-activate due to negative verification, I just tell you that both the numbers convert from post-paid to prepaid and the same address given to you at the time of convert from post-paid to prepaid ( Post-paid address and prepaid address are both the same ).

Another question, no any veryfication from your end at given my address to you, So why tell you verification negative...and why given to my number to another customer. And when i trying to call that no.'s that anouncement is dailed number not available, so why activate that number to any person.

Activate my same number for me, otherwise we are going to Consumber form.

Karnal- Haryana

- Hide quoted text -
    On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:47 AM, <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

Dear Krishan Kumar,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

With reference to the email dated 27/08/2010, you have expressed concern regarding unable to use your Airtel mobile numbers [protected], [protected].

We realize that this situation must have inconvenienced you.

Airtel numbers [protected], [protected].

We regret to inform you that above mentioned numbers has been permanently deactivated due to negative verification on 12/08/2010.

Hence, we regret to inform that we are unable to refund the amount paid for prepaid connection if the number permanently deactivates.

Once the number permanently deactivates we reissue the same number for new subscriber as per the process. Hence, we regret to inform you that you will not be able to reactivate the same number. Further, accept our sincere apologies for our inability to help you at this point of time.

We would like to inform you that to retain the prepaid connection active, you are needed to:

make outgoing calls
    receive incoming calls
    recharge your account frequently

In order to activate a new connection under Airtel Prepaid plan we request you to walk-in to any of the nearest Airtel showrooms with the following documents,

APEF (Airtel Prepaid Enrollment Form) to be filled.
    Address proof
    ID proof
    One Passport size photographs

You have to fill a prepaid form alongwith form 60/ 61 to retailer/Airtel showroom and the connection will get activated within 4 hours.

Starter pack needs to be bought and the same is available in 49/- and to know the details of the same visit www.airtel.in site.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click on the link below and provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction.

Sheeba R
    Bharti Airtel Limited

To leave your feedback on the current interaction, please use the below hyperlink
    Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below and paste the URL in your web browser.
    https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=18789EEB62E8... E4291C11BBDC9C83250B3D[protected]A4B4A4842494C4DB2&refno=[protected]

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]

Karnal -Haryana

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:23 PM, <[protected]@airtelindia.com>wrote:
    Dear Customer,

With reference to your mail dated 26/08/10, you have expressed concern
    regarding the disconnection of your Airtel mobile numbers.

We realize that this situation must have inconvenienced you. However, we assure
    you a prompt action to solve the concern.

We request you to revert with the following details to proceed further.

Executive Name:

Executive Number:

Date on which Documents submitted:

Location:

Prepaid SIM Numbers:

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click
    on the link below and provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction.

Anbumozhi M
    Bharti Airtel Limited

To leave your feedback on the current interaction, please use the below
    hyperlink
    Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below
    and paste the URL in your web browser.
    1A62A2E12060AAEB117396F91B67AFD73058BBDA3A58B2D43D5FB9&refno=[protected]

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information
    related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
    Cc:
    Sent: 26/08/2010 14:24:46
    Subject: Fwd: Acknowledgement Mail.-[protected]

As per trailing mail, kindly solve my problem.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: Krishan Kumar
    Date: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM
    Subject: Re: Acknowledgement Mail.-[protected]
    To: [protected]@airtel.in, nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in

As per trailing mail, please give the response. and do the needful on most
    urgent basis.
    Vijay Dalal
    C/o
    krishan karnal - Haryana

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:59 PM, wrote:
    Dear Airtel Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.Your request has been registered with us and your
    unique reference no. is[protected]. Request you to quote your unique
    reference number for future interactions. We shall get back to you within 24
    hours.

Airtel Customer Service

Note: Please mention your mobile no. in the subject of the email whenever you
    write to us for a quicker response. Do not include any space or any special
    characters between the digits.

This is an auto-generated response. Kindly do not reply on this mail.

[protected]-Original Message[protected]------
    Subject: Problem in My Mobile Number
    Date: 25/08/2010 12:51:48 PM
    To: nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
    Message body:
    I have a Airtel Connection which is no. [protected] and [protected]. Both the
    no.'s are disconnected without any intimation. After disconect the no. call to
    customer care and replied that your ID not available.
    As I have converted my no. from Postpaid to prepaid. At the time of convert, I
    had submitted a copy of My ID at Your Karnal Airtel office. After that again
    demand from airtel for submit a ID copy, I had again submit a ID copy at Karnal
    Airtel office.
    I have that number before two yrs. ( Approx. two yrs continue with post paid
    I have a Business and its totally depend on Mobile. I have facing many
    difficulty due to my old mobile no. is available at my customers.
    Kindly Look into that matter on urgent basis.
    Krishan
    Karnal- Haryana

ssivareddy

This is sasidhar (customer id-[protected]) and my DTH is not working from past one week and it has not been fixed yet.

After lot of repeated complaints someone from the technical/backend team came and said they will replace the Set top box(STB)

I keep calling the call center every day atleast 5 times and they keep on saying our backend team will come and resolve it in next 2hrs, but no response from backend team.

It is already 7 days and i don't still how many days it will take to fix a simple issue

This is the WORST SERVICE i have ever seen in recent years

Someone please tell me what should i do this irresponsible people who are cheating their customers
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:15:22

Airtel Digital TV — NO SIGNAL ERROR B001 [Resolved]

sanju_1092
        Dear Sir

I have the customer ID NO. [protected] & COMPLAINT NO. 3638565. I have complained on 23.08.2010...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

tarunk
        I m using three Airtel corporate numbers
        I d converted two numbsers ([protected]); Now one prepaid nuber
        [protected] got disable.
        I’d converted above two numbers in October 2009 to prepaid; and after that i
        Was not using [protected] for temporary basis.from november 2009. When i
        Putted the SIM of [protected];by jan 2010 first week SIM
        Registeration got failed. While second prepaid number is still working fine
        without any problem.
        SIM ([protected]) =[protected] This was last used
        Till november 2009 as prepaid account.
        By 11 Jan 2010 I’d contacted to Airtel Outlet (Sahara Mall - Gurgaon 122001)
        and they told me that my existing SIM is blocked.
        They had issued me a new SIM[protected] by filling a new form with
        submitting an idendity proof;and i was told that this will be activated by
        1-2 weeks; but still this new sim is not activated.On yesterday again i visited Aitel Outlet SAHARA mall Gurgoan; then i was told that this number couldn’t be activated.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:15:17

Airtel — Airtel Complaints - COMPLAINT AGAINST AIRTEL RECOVERY AGENT [Resolved]

varun0710
          I had a personal number [protected]. i pay rs500 refundable fee against this. my credit limit was rs1100 but...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Ratan_singh82
          I recharged my Airtel prepaid mobile for Rs-105.00 my acount has been debited but phone is not recharged Oxygen refrence No-[protected] .

Pl recharge it immediately.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:15:03
          Agree if my complaint is solved immediately.
          hi.. i have recharged my mobile with 200/- in Bangalore on 6th april 2011. I have received success message with transaction ID:[protected] Rs talk time came. Please help or atleast cancel the transaction. I dont need anyother special offers

AirTel — Recharge Failure

Recharge Amount : 69
          Total Paid : 73.00
          Visit Recharge Demo | Redeem Demo
          Visit us www.ezrecharge.in
          got something similar to this...
          my mobile with Airtel sim card having tel no.[protected] is stolen . kindly block the services.
          and issue another number with same numbe

Airtel — Failed recharge

I got my airtel mobile no. [protected] recharged online with Rs. 98 through the authorised website of Airtel on 31 March, 2011. Transaction was successful, but recharge failed.
          Sanjeev Kumar Sinha
          I tried to recharge my mobile (AIRTEL) prepaid No. [protected] for Rs. 100 INR through netbanking of Axis Bank by using service of rechargeitnow.com. Payment from Axis bank is succesfully out but no credit was made to my mobile number. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful, either to credit the amount to my mobile or to refund it back to my bank account.
          AIRTEL PREPAID NOT RECHARGED THROUGH ICICI PRE PAID RECHARGE SERVICE -TRANACTION IS "BIL/[protected].[protected]"
          i have recharge rs.50 my mobile no. is [protected]. my amount iis credited but not yet recharge now pls do the needful.
          suja
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Gaurav Chawla

I am using Airtel Postpaid connection Since 2003 and owning two postpaid connection.

My numbers are [protected] & [protected].. I am facing very bad network problem at my residence Khirki Extn. Malviya Nagar New Delhi 110017 from last 2 to 3 months and raised my concern to the customer care department n number of times but all in vein.

I am requesting you to kindly help us in this matter as the team from Airtel is not al professional and never responded on the turnaround time.

Thanks & Regards
            Gaurav Chawla
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:15:00
            try reliance services, it is prompt and good

Airtel Post Paid — Network issue

My name is and i reside at Bangalore.I have been facing network and connectivity issues since 24th May . I reside at Bangalore and have been calling Airtel customer service since 24th May .The customer service has been really pathetic and no solution has been given so far after calling nearly 5 times a day .I have spoken to ten different supervisors and even then there hasnt been any solution.This has been really disheartening and and I hope there is a solution to it .

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: - Regarding Network Issue & Connection Error

This is to bring to your kind notice that I, L.K. Anupama Raju had a Post-Paid Connection. My mobile number is [protected]. I have been facing network problem and connection error in Bhoopasndra from past 2-3 months. About the same concern, I lodged a complaint to customer care. My complaint number is 19009993, but nobody is responding us properly. I have the list of customer care executives whom I have spoken to and their responses.

01. 22.10.08 Mr. Daniel - they will connect us to your senior officers and kept it in hold.
            02. 28.10.08 Mr.Arvind (Complaint No.[protected] They will sort out the issue in 24 hrs.
            03. 04.11.08 Mr. Kumar – They will sort out the issue shortly 24 hrs
            04. 06.11.08 Mr.Karthik - They will sort it out the problem in a short period 48hrs.
            05. 12.11.08 Mr. Ananth – They will sort it out the problem.
            06. 13.11.05 Mr.Narayan - within 2-3 days they will get back to us about the same issue.
            07. 13.11.08 Mr. Syed -15mins kept us to wait saying he will connect to his manager
            08. 13.11.08 Mr.Shashi Kumar – They will connect to his senior manager but
            disconnected the call.
            09. 13.10.08 Mr.Satish Floor Manager – he said will sort out the problem within 48 hrs.
            10. 20.11.08 Mr.Raghunath – They will sort out the problem in a short period.

The problem I am facing is that, some numbers get connected, but I do not hear the response from the other end. I can’t switch off the cell nor does any key operate, after 3-4 mins the mobile displays connection error. I have even changed my instrument thinking it was an instrument fault but realized it wasn’t.

I have also called the customer care several times soon after I have had a problem with a number and given details of the number. I have explained to them that my connection is a corporate connection and I hold a responsible position in the institution. The advertisement of our institute should carry my number and each ad costs us Rs.90, 000/-.

I have used another number in the advertisement which had definitely affected the inflow of students and created a chaos. We have already released 3 advertisements and the cost is approximately Rs. 2, 80, 000/-

I shall take a legal action if I am further not clarified about the same and reminder about my bill payment till the problem is solved. Do note that, my number is existing since 3 years, my bills are paid regularly. I have also made detailed recording of my verbal complaints.

(L.K.Anupama Raju)
            Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: - Regarding Network Issue & Connection Error

03. 04.11.08 Mr. Kumar – They will sort out the issue shortly 24 hrs
            05. 12.11.08 Mr. Ananth – They will sort it out the problem.
            08. 13.11.08 Mr.Shashi Kumar – They will connect to his senior manager but
            disconnected the call.
            10. 20.11.08 Mr.Raghunath – They will sort out the problem in a short period.

I have used another number in the ad which had definitely affected the inflow of students and created a chaos. We have already released 3 advertisements and the cost is approximately Rs. 2, 80, 000/-

(L.K.Anupama Raju)
            I am Airtel user since 5yrs my complaint is regarding Network Problem its been ages m complaining about the network problem yet no action been taken due to which everytime i would have many call drops unnecessary bills coz of network problem...i feel hell to pick or give call from my home can anyone look into it.

Airtel Postpaid Connection — Network Problem

I am facing severe network problem at my place of residence. All the airtel postpaid connections are not working properly inside my house. We are not able to make/receive any calls. This problem is only present indoors since I am able to use my mobile as soon as I step out of my house.

This problem is present since a week now. I registered a complaint with airtel on saturday. I was told the problem will be resolved within 24 hours. But there was no update even after the said time period elapsed. I again called on sunday. This time I was told that their engineer will visit my premises on monday by 12 noon. But again no action was taken. I called the customer care centre for the third time. This time I was told to register a fresh complaint. I was also advised to change my handset and SIM card. This seems a very absurd advise since the problem has nothing to do with the handset. Everyone with an airtel connection is facing the same issues at my residence. Also the prooblem is present only inside my house. So it is clearly a case of network coverage issues.

I have faced severe harassment at the hands of airtel. Till now there is no assurance from their side that this issue will be resolved.
            I am Facing network problem.

Airtel- post paid — Network Issue

Dear All,

I have lodged compalint with Airtel for poor/ no network coverage at my residence in July 2009. I have raised this issue till the level of appellate in air tel. I still have not received solution of the issue eventhough my residence is in southmumbai & main road itself. I have also changed my handset still the issue remain the same. These people do not respond to compalints & issue at all.

nabendubanik
              Subject - Mobile Number [protected]

Dear Sirs,
              I was using the above post paid connection of Airtel for over 4 years till November 2009 during my stay in Kolkata
              In nov 09 i was transferred to jamshedpur & hence requested airtel to disconnect the service against the said number.
              Further to which i sent several letters via email to airtel customer care requesting them to refund my security deposit of Amount Rs 6500 against this number.
              They asked me to forward them address proof & photo identification proof via mail to their customer care id. Which was done instantaneously.
              Further to which i called their customer care several dozens of times but till date no action has been taken.
              Sir, i work for a small company & this amount is a substantitial amount to me.
              PLEASE HELP THAT I GET THE AMOUNT REFUND with penalties for the mental tension for i recieved.

Nabendu Banik
              [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:56

naresh.nitp
                I am a Airtel subscriber from around one year. Now the airtel sending me the SMS on my number that your document found unauthentic, please submit the document once again to the nearest airtel office.

As I have already sumitted the document at the time of SIM purchage, and after it's verification the SIM was activated. So, why I go for document verification once again. Also, if airtel have any doubt then they has to verify my authenticity by enquiry about me and my document. It's not my duity.

Naresh kumar
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:52
                i am a Airtel subscriber from around one year. Now the airtel sending me the SMS on my number that your document found unauthentic, please submit the document once again to the nearest airtel office.

As I have already sumitted the document at the time of SIM purchage, and after it's verification the SIM was activated. So, why I go for document verification once again. Also, if airtel have any doubt then they has to verify my authenticity by enquiry about me and my documents. It's not my duity.
                cell no : [protected]
                how dare Airtel authority diverted my phone due to lake of document re-submit?who's fault, how did they issue me sim-card two years back without verify?are they doing cheating business with people or are they tied-up with terrorist brokers?what the hell is this business?come and recheck my document in the spot and bring all my previous submitted document.or we should go to consumer court to file compression claim against these company, because i am not able to connect entire world due to their fault now and all responsibility goes to that mobile company, who's first aim is to distribute simcard to unverified person and then after 2/3 year asks that simcard holder to submit documents whether he is alive or dead.there is another number in my family [protected], which is in service till without resubmitting documents.why my number is working?

From

Airtel — NDNC [Resolved]

arisettia
                  Registered for do not call , long back with reg number S[protected], still receiving lot of SMS Prefix with TA-
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel Postpaid — bill payment receipt required [Resolved]

ahmed5
                  pl send the bill receipt for the month of june july to the e mail address

[protected]@bhelhyd.co.in...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (139)Complaint category Business & Finances

vijayaranga
                  football subscription service from airtel

In last 3 months I got a Message twice in my mobile as -
                  ""you have been renewed for football subscription serviec from Airtel. you have been charged Rs 10.""

I've not activated any Subscription services from Airtel, and there is Info available to deactivate it. please Deactivate it as soon as possible, because unnecessarily i have been paying 30 rs from last 3 months

Mobile: +91 [protected]

Thanks in Advance
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:38

satendra10256
                    Dear sir

i am satendra kumr singh who i am applyed the airtel DTH online Ms fatima(airtel employe) said that pls tell
                    me 16 digit card no & cvv no.then given it actual payment was 999/- but three times debited 999/-totalamount debited 2997/-but my DTH has been install today after this bailance amount 1998/- how much time expenses refund process 1998/- my transection no[protected] date-24/08/2010.i have been attached the bank statment so pls see the 24/08/10 my mobile no-[protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:38
                    My ID-[protected]
                    I'm from Nasik & there is wrong deduction is takes place in my account since many days. & whenever I called to the customer care they directly disconnect my call for many times. There is no action is taken by the administration. This is the worst service I ever had in my Life..

S.D.Baviskar[protected]

anandks007
                      I am using Airtel mobile ([protected]). Atleast once every two-three days it shows no network coverage for 4-5 hours. I am living in Sector 35 and don't know what is wrong.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:22
                      There are other ways of there unscruplous tacts and you are not the one and only recently i also had brunt of their cheating through unsolicited service charges arbitrary deducted and when protested refused to refund thus cheating. this also because very few o[censored]s thinks of pulling them to a legal conclusive fight.

infact I am subscriber of several air tel numbers with in my family, one of that is prepaid number [protected], which was not in use since long even there was no balance against my account till today morning.

To day morning as soon as, I recharged my number an amount of Rs.30 have been deducted against friend service. When I contacted customer care center, I was told that that the service was activated on my number since 22 April. The same was told to have been provided on pushing some button while answering certain call. When I demanded cancellation o[censored]nsolicited service and refund of arbitrary deducted amount deducted on 2.09.10 for any unsolicited service in 22nd april, my call was transferred to some senior who refused to entertain refund of deduction. he also could not give the details of service used from my number, he was also not convinced as to if the same was not used by me how the same would have been solicited, whether for just paying the charges. infact, I never opted for any such service. Moreover, even if any children would have pushed any button, the same should have been discontinued; as such there was no balance since long.

This is not a question of deducting meager amount of Rs. 30/- but I feel cheated by a reputed service provider for unsolicited service. The same is also evident that the service was never I repeat never used from my number. Arbitrary deduction for unsolicited service has also caused mental agony to me. now i am pulling out all the other numbers. let the airtel be happy with Rs. 30/-

i have to look association with other service provider.

tkg0909

I want to bring to your kind notice that on 12th Aug 2010 I recharged my account for Rs. 5490/- to upgrade my normal STB to HD DVR STB and I had been allotted Service Request Ref No 3547712 for the same. Now till date my STB has not been upgraded.

I received fake calls from your executives at regular intervals that they will change the same in a day or two but it never happened. I also called your helpline number numerous times but all in vein. It’s my humble request to please check my account for no of calls I made to your helpline. Your executives always simply put me on hold and than disconnect the call. Otherwise also, they never took my complaint seriously and always promise me to change my STB in 24 hours but as usual it never happened. If you don’t believe me, please check all call recording for reference.

I also got one sms from your side mentioning above request no and for further assistance I can contact at [protected]. Now, this number always remains either busy or on call waiting. Once I got lucky and one person pick up this phone and after listening to my problem, as usual I got the same answer that my STB will definitely be changed with in 24 hours and once again as usual it never happened. I’ve even used your Online Query / Request / Complaint Registration Form for complaint but nothing happened as usual. This time I am using e-mail and hope this time, someone responsible in Airtel would understand how a common man being harassed by their executives.

I am so sick of Airtel. I bought its STB after using its mobile service for very long but never thought this kind of poor customer service. Please once again it’s my humble request to kindly check all call centre recording for reference and to look in to the matter personally to resolve my issue.

Tarun Goel
                        Cust ID – [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:19
                        Worst Service. Irresponsible Managers. Unprofessional Nodal Officers and Hope Mr. Ajai Puri is reading this. Ajai Puri is CEO of Digital DTH.

Suggestion: Relook at your application which only understands giving docket numbers.
                        Oh, these people are crooks. It took me 4 days to track a person to get a order ( my bad, why did I go with airtel DTH?).

On Saturday (starting morning 10 AM or so) I started getting call from one Ranjit (in hindi) to take a new connection. After much cajoling and promise from them that they will get the installation done by Sunday, I agreed to take the Rs 4000/- pack. This guy took the credit card payment and disconneced me without giving any transaction id. After that I have called four times to their customer service and they refuse to entertain me. One Vishal replied that his manager would call me in half an hour and that never happened. The others say cant help with transaction id.

I am at my wits end. Horrible - most horrible - really horrible folks there. Looks like full of cheats

MR. AJAI PURI - are you listening?

-Rajiv Mishra
                        [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Also to add - I was taking this for my mother. I have TataSky - it seems they are more expensive than Airtel but they have much better service. Their website is better and I am glad that I did not go with airtel.

Rajiv
                        I also agree that service of Airtail DTH service is so poor and horrible. I lodged 9 to 10 complaint but they only say will send the person but after expiry of 6 months still waiting for them where as we paid in advance for good service. I suggest people please please dont go for AIRTAIL DTH. My customer ID is [protected] located in Dharamshala, Kangra (HP). Can the Airtail people listen us or not. Oh GOD please help them out.
                        Airtel DTH service is very poor and there customer service is worst. every time you call them for any request they say your problem will be resolved by tomorrow by ...such time but nobody will take care of that and they close the ticket automatically after that day without taking your views. i have very bad experience with them, i have paid them in advance so i am using their service, i have no other option.

Awadhesh

My name is David and my cust ID is [protected]. I have paid an amount of Rs.1200 to Airtel by Cash and I have the receipt for the same (No.17468). This amount was collected by Umesh his mobile numbers is [protected]. I took Airtel DTH connection 4 days back, when I called up the Sales team on 12148, they told me about a Ultra pack plan which is Rs.1199 and 3 months subscription free and from 4th month I need to pay only Rs.364. Monday that is 11th Oct 2010 an Engineer came and fixed the DTH connection, but told me that I am on South Mega pack (Rs.999) which I didnt ask for.

I called up the customer service number on 12148 for about 4 days with continuous followup, and asked them to put me on Ultra pack. I dont know what exactly they understood, they put me on South Ultra pack, again a plan or pack which I didnt ask for. Now today is the 10th time I am calling with this regard asking them to put me on Rs.1199 Ultra pack and I dont have any response to this.

Customer service is hopeless and SAD. If Mr. Ajai puri is reading this message, would request him to call me on my cell to speak to me regarding this issue and sort this out. I have never faced any such issues towards mobile and broadband services from Airtel. This is the first time and I am really frustrated with the service I have been given. Now its not even 4 days, they are telling me that my balance is showing negative and I again need to pay the amount to use the DTH service.

If any one who is not blind and have little at least sense from Airtel DTH service, could you please provide a resolution to this issue immediately.

David Premnath
                        AIRTEL CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTINUES TO BE HORRORIBLE... PLZ B CAREFUL
                        Exact same problem here. Anyone have advice on how to get resolution? New DVR STB installed, but they will not put the new STB ID into their system. 3 weeks on. 2-3 calls per day. Extremely frustrated.
                        Been told wait 40 minutes more time that I can to recall. Been told a tech will be there by 6:00 more times than I can recall.
                        No tech, no TV, just error code 6.

Airtel (Frontline Sales Pvt Ltd. ,) — Postpaid connection [Resolved]

Govin_compl
                          Hi there do not submit any kind of docs and money to the above mentioned DSA ...i got a call from sangeeta (executive)..she...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (27)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

aksin71
                          I have taken plan of Rs.999/- from airTel with internet & IPTP service for Tv. From 22/08/10 the TV signal is coming. Ihave launch a complaint in Customer Care vide No.36809952 on23/08/10 but till date the complaint remain as it is.
                          The service engineer came on 24/08/10 he told that your IPTP ID no.has erase from our head office so that signals are not coming you have to launch once more complaints.
                          i have launch again in customer care but they are not able to give the satisfactory answer.
                          The complaints remain same .
                          Date 26/08/10
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:05
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Jesh Ryan1

I want to make complain about the scheme given and actual value provided on
                            easy charge with Rs 197, there 121 service giving information about this offer to get 1000 min local Airtel to Airtel talk time, but actually they are not giving that and making fool of there customer by giving only 800 min and saying 1000 Airtel to Airtel minutes has already been withdrawn with effect from 04/08/10 and doing like this they are double-crossing there customers.

And if a customer a customer attempt to complaint to there customer care they make him upset (by saying it will take 72 hour to resolve this and not do anything) that he will wearisome and get tired by doing this and stops.

Hope you will do listen our voice and do something on this.

My mobile no: [protected] (prepaid),
                            Name: Brijesh Kumar
                            TransID:[protected]
                            My Request Reference number is CBNRA[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:01