Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

sunil14

I had taken Airtel internet service in November 09. I paid total 1800 rupees as advance for three months.

Airtel told me that for three months I won't receive any bill except around 90 rupees of service tax. But airtel send me sms and called that my bill every month is 265 rupees. I questioned about the bill and how it came they told me that i made call from my landline which is wrong. I asked them to produce me the bill but they never send me which they told will send soon and it will be having the phone numbers where i called. I paid the second month bill of 265 rupees but did'nt paid the 265 amount for the third month. I was out of India after February and when i came back my connection was blocked. But till now they are sending me bill of 650 rupees every month. If my connection was blocked how can they bill me for that period. Also when i paid the three month advance how can they send me bill of 265 every month. Because of that they are calling me many times. But I refused to pay the bill.

I request the consumer court to take strict action on Airtel and to stop their looting.

Sunil

[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              [protected]      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Airtel — Illegitimate/Wrong Billing

Bharati Airtel Limited Date: February 12, 2009
(Formerly Bharti Tele-ventures limited) Sumit P Paricharak
7th Floor, Bldg.No.7, interface A/701 Bhakti Palace CHS LTD
Link Road, Malad (W) Kanderpad Dahisar (W)
Mumbai – 400064 Mumbai 400068
T +[protected]
Kind Attn: Sunil Mittal

Sub: Refusal of Illegitimate and/or wrong bill raised by Airtel

Hi Sunil,

I am addressing this letter directly to you with the assumption that at least a person who is responsible for setting up the giant organization still would have not forgotten the basics of customer services and would be having respect towards every customer and an individual.

I Mr.Sumit Paricharak who unfortunately became customer of Airtel for just two months really had bad time. It started from delay in activating the services and till date despite of discontinuing services through an email to Airtel’s customer service desk saga continues.

Here is the brief background of issue faced by me. In the month of October I took two connections of Airtel from Mr.Pradeep/Manmeet, sales representative of airtel. The connection was taken because the price plane seemed to be relatively good. It mentioned Rentals as 199/- and other tariffs as applicable

While giving the connection as I mentioned there were two sales representatives (SRs) of airtel. I had all other required documents except for photograph. Now the one who got my forms filled asked me that if I will provide photos he can give me the connections on same day before 8:00 PM. trusting on the person I got the instant photographs immediately from nearby Photoshop. Then I called on given mobile but this person informed that as he had some other appointment at Bhaynder and asked to give the photographs to his colleague. Based on the instructions have done the same. Immediately this other SR gave me the two numbers. Believe it from this point trouble started. Some time after I received call from the person If I remember hazily the name of this person was Mr.Manoj and he called him self as team leader of SRs and told me that the Numbers given to me by other SR should not have been given and he then provided me two fresh Nos. This was at around 6:00 PM and he still kept the promise that by 8:00 connection will be activated. At 9:00 PM I checked my mobile but connection was still not active and hence contacted the person immediately he told me that by 11:00 PM same will be activated. I kept following and still connection was not activated on the day promised. At last some where in late evening on the next day it was activated

Well then I started using the number every day out of 24 hours I found that for minimum 6-8 hours the network not available. People were unable to reach me. Call used to get disconnected in between
I even tried calling call centre few times and briefed them on the Network issue but no body understood the issue so there is no question of resolving the same.
Obviously all these thing irate me as a customer and to top it I received two bills in the Month of November, Dt. November 06, 2009, for my two connections with Monthly Charges as 391.58 each. I was shocked as I was promised that the Monthly Rentals would be INR 199/- and then how come I am being billed almost double. This was the penance of trouble that this company could have given to a customer and I clearly found this as cheating with me. I immediately worte on November 28, 2008 to your ‘[protected]@airtelindia.com’ and in this mail I clearly stated the immediate disconnection of both the connections given all above mentioned problems.
Now the reply I received on this was absolutely confusing and which did not address my query. Post this I thought that there is no point in contacting such an irresponsibly organization.
Till this time my connection was not disconnected. I remember in last week of December this connections was disconnected which is quite illogical to understand. I did not pay this bill as there was no satisfactory resolution of problem. Again in the month of December your company which was zero on customer service aspect has promptly billed me. Here the rental was 199 but for the period 05/12/01 to 04/01/01.This just can not be explained the it is height of company’s irresponsibility. Here I also developed a sense that Airtel is trying to dictate the terms may be because of there market position and completely lost the customer service essence.
Here I was not sure to whom to speak. Also as bill amount became outstanding company’s all centre staff, which always does not remain updated with the customer’s earlier interactions, started calling the registered Landline no. I was least bothered about these calls as the company did not bill me properly also did not bother to reply me correctly without ambiguity.

Then company has sent me the two letters dated[protected] Sr_No-8124 and 8127 which mentioned as Legal letter. This letter asked me to pay my dues and also threatened me that if same are not paid the action will be initiated as due process of Law. This letter also mentioned name and numbers of three officials which can be contacted for amicable solution. I thought that some body from these three people would be matured enough to understand customer problem and would take my opinion as feedback to better the customer service for other existing customers. But this assumption of mine also proved wrong when not a single officer bothered to pick my calls. I clearly remember only on the first occasion the gentleman named Ninad picked my call at that time as conversation was breaking to network disturbances he told me to call letter. Post this I tried many times on all the given numbers but no body bothered to picked the call.

Well I as customer is very sensitive and do not like to keep any dues for the services that I avail from any of the service providers unless and until situation warrants. But at the same time I can not pay the false claims of service providers.

Now at this stage I again thought that there is absolutely no point in wasting the time behind irresponsible officers of Airtel and whatever services I utilized will pay it and things will get sorted out. Hence I made payments of these two connections vide two cheques, details of which I am furnishing in annexure below, and also would like to make a mention that post this payment I gave the SMS to all three official Nos giving details of payments with reason for short payments. I also mentioned the hope of not having any trouble in future and if so I will have no choice but to initiate action as per due process of Law.
Now this hope also proved futile when yesterday i.e. on February 11, 2009 I received bills for these two connections which I am no more using and even requested on November 28, 2008 itself to disconnect. With this irresponsible act of your company I really lost my control and immediately called on cell of one of the three officials at night itself who fortunately answered my call. This was heated argument as I was already in bad temper and hence it was obviously not to yield any results. Also I lost faith on all the employees of Airtel and do not want to talk them any more. Hence through this letter which is directly addressed to you I am sending both the bills back to Airtel still hoping this matter stands resolved.

If you also do not agree to this then I can’t stop Airtel from acting non sense and they can keep billing and keep playing but I clearly signal that do not try troubling me else Indian constitution has given me all those wrights which Airtel has and I can very well use them.

Sumit P. Paricharak

Annexure 1

Mobile No
Total Bill Amount As per your letter SR_no-8127 and 8124 Dt[protected] Amount Paid Cheque Details Reason for Difference

[protected] 1124.58
850.58 Ch#982648 Dt.14/01/09 199/- not paid as this rental was for the Period of 05/12/08 to 04/01/09. The period for which services were not at all used
75/- Late Payment charges. The delay was due to non cooperation from Airtel
[protected] 724.03 450.03 Ch#982647 Dt.14/01/09 199/- not paid as this rental was for the Period of 05/12/08 to 04/01/09. The period for which services were not at all used
75/- Late Payment charges. The delay was due to non cooperation from Airtel

Enclosures

• Letter to Sunil Mittal explaining the problems
• Wrong bill sent for the period 05-Jan-2009 to 04-Feb-2009 for Mobile# [protected]
• Mail by Sumit P Dt. 28/01/09 regarding disconnection of both the nos mentioned above
• Annexure giving payment details and explanation for difference
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Airtel Broadband Services — nodal officer

vijayram
    Something that I find funny about aritel's complaint redressal mechanism is their turnaround time.

Customer...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Broadband

rags_s
    I recently bought Airtel DTH couple of months back. After a month, the DTH box stopped working. I have called like 100 times to the customer service. Every time they just take the complaint and give me a service request. The technical team is incapable and even after a month they are not able to fix it.

The technical support of Airtel DTH sucks and my suggestion to people is not to buy Airtel DTH whatsoever. I have had a terrible time and even after a month it is still not working. I have already paid for a year and this is the service I receive. It is a shame on Airtel brand.

Airtel DTH — AIRTEL SUCKS

***AIRTEL SUCKS - AIRTEL DTH customer service & dealers are damaging the brand value - SUNIL MITTAL - HEAR THIS>>>***

Had paid the money to recharge my airtel dth subscription but the dealer ( sunshine enterprises, marathahalli) has not updated the same in the airtel system because of which i have faced 20 days of disconnection.. numerous calls to customer care number and personal visits to the dealer has not helped.

airtel sucks
    Yes I am Airtel DTH customer in Pune but since last 15 days + there remote is not working nor the TV set I change the batteries twice in between.. But still the signal are weak.. The customer care doesn't bother to answer the call in proper manner. I have sent them emails as well still no answer nor the any person who even promise to drop in.. They spend Crores of rupees on stupid Advt. instead of that they should improve basic services.
    I Really don't understand when they charge package fee in advance when such beak down they never talk about any free extension as well.
    I am really fed up with AIRTEL DTH service support.. If any one knows any Buy back scheme in Pune please do let me know.
    Date 05 July 2010.

abhdas
      I would like to bring to your notice that I am using the Airtel DTH. bearing customer id [protected]. I have logged a number of tickets on their call center number 12150.

Ticket numbers:
      2630743, 2622752, 2491149.

The problem with my set top box started when I plugged it on after 2 months, to check If I need to check the validity date. I saw it was not working and giving me error B002. I immediately called 12150 after few troubleshooting the Engineer reset my box to factory default and disconnected my call. Now I am in a helpless state, logging tickets after tickets with no action from Airtel End.

If I call to 12150 and ask support representative to connect me to any responsible person in Airtel or provide me their manager contact number so as to check with him about negligence they will drop the call or put me to queue again to speak with another support representative and providing whole details again and again.

Moreover I want an explanation from Airtel why they are deducting my account balance of Airtel DTH connection without rectifying the fault.

santanurudra
        This is related to deactivation of international roaming facilities in my mobile no. +91 [protected]. In this regard I already complained in airtel customer care for last seven days. Bur no action has been taken till date. For this reason I am unable to recharge rs 38 in my phone. My reference no. of complaining in airtel customer care are given belw. Please do something.
        [protected]th may,2010 at 10:40 am, Mr. Snehashis chakraborty, Mr. Soumik Chatterjee, Mr. Atanu majhi)
        [protected]th may,2010 at 19:10 pm, Mr. Pradip)

With Best Regards,
        Santanu Rudra

Airtel — Roaming facilities

I have applied for enabling roaming faciliy on my telephone no.[protected] on 09 January-2009 as the user was going to Australia on official visit. after necessary preocessing I was intimated that the facility was enabled. After reaching Australia it was found that the SIM was not working. I called Airtel executive Shri Dharmendra Jha[protected] on 18/1/09 about that and he assured me that It will be rectified soon.

On monday(19/1/09), again Mr Dharmedra and Mr Manish[protected] of Airtel office, assured that there is some problem and it would be rectified soon(made 5-6 calls during the day).

After several attempt somehow (as most of the time his phone is engaged and he never takes pain to call and inform the status))I got to talk to Mr Manish today (20/1/09)and the reply was same that they are still trying to make it work.
        Now half of the tour is over and I am still waiting.
        As I am not a technical man I do not know the correct terminology tobe used here. But I want to say in simple is that I have a prepaid internet connection which I accessing through bluetooth via my cell phone. I am living in Orissa. Whether I can access internet from other states while on roaming from the same cell phone?

varunyadav
          according to dealer they providing us their digital tv for rs 1800/- with 3 months free subscription of mega pack but after installing and payment they said that it is a mistake done by our dealer and they give us 3 months free subscription of economy pack for same charges. the name and address of that dealer is
          LAXMI DTH WORLD
          21-C ratnagiri raisen road bhopal-21
          ph[protected],4252617
          i[censored] want more information about this then my comtact number is [protected]
          take strict action against this...
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

diwahar.j
            Past 1 moth my sim card rejected, i had use this card past 3 years now it self rejected before 3 weeks i ll inform and write the complaint letter to airtel office mettupalayam division, no responce to give the (new sim card),always told no sim card available ,i ill walking to 5 times to this office now i ill give the no to all my personal and official activities,so kindly arrange provide the sim card and take further action.

my mobile no ([protected])
            my name diwahar.j

i had give the clear documents and get this sim card,

its most urgent,

or other wise losee all the customers.

with regards.,
            diwahar.j

now i am using : [protected] (bsnl)
            please inform to me ,i want the airtel sim

Airtel prepaired card — No Response from Airtel

I have a Air tel prepaired customer (No. [protected]), But Air tel is cutting ring back tone and education alert cost 30 + 10 Rs resly for 10 days.
            Above sevices activated without any demanded from me.
            Air tel 121 service is problematic not responding/ connecting.
            This is happening form last 3 months.
            I wants my money back.

Sunil save

vinood
              I am Vinod Prajapati existing costumer of Airtel Digital TV my
              costumer Id. Is [protected]and my register mobile No. is [protected]/
              [protected] I purchase your set top box on 03 JULY 2009. I make my
              house
              G +1so I re-installed my set pot box with service engineer. But my
              problem not resolved yet compay service engineer told me your set top
              box is not working and we have to repair it or troubleshoot it, and he
              tell me we will come in half an hour but no one come yet it passes 15
              days. And when I talk to costumer care executive he give me a
              complain no. 57573891, and one thing that your service engineer and
              costumer care executive they are only giving the assurance to our
              costumer not services they are not cooperative.
              I am so tired to forward reminder to them and I thing I have to move over other services provider, I am forwarding daily one email to this
              [protected]@airtel.in but no any one reply me.
              sir I am also request them, to please send the charges applicable for the
              replacement / repair of our set top box because if the charges
              affordable to me. So I purchase it from you other wise I didn't want
              to purchase it and I am not a rich person to purchase new connection
              in every sixth months. And not REPEAT AGAIN A BIG MISTAKE.
              Please do needful action as well as Possible.
              This is really frustrating and extremely painful that such a
              prestigious brand is spoiling its own name. I do not know when they
              are going to resolve my problem and how many times I need to follow
              up with them. I hope this nightmare ends soon and I do not have to
              repent more. I will not suggest any people to buy this worst DTH
              service.
              Please
              SUGGEST A WAY TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE TAKE MY ISSUE SERIOUSLY.
              Thanking you.
              Yours faithfully.

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — INFERIOR QUALITY OF SET TOP BOX

I am Vinod Prajapati existing costumer of Airtel Digital TV my
              costumer Id. Is [protected]and my register mobile No. is [protected]/
              [protected] I purchase your set top box on 03 JULY 2009. I make my
              house G +1so I re-installed my set pot box with your service engineer. But my
              problem not resolved yet your service engineer told me your set top
              box is not working and we have to repair it or troubleshoot it, and he
              tell me we will come in half an hour but no one come yet it passes 15
              days. And when I talk to your costumer care executive he give me a
              complain no. 57573891, and one thing that your service engineer and
              costumer care executive they are only giving the assurance to our
              costumer not services they are not cooperative.
              [protected]@airtel.in and Nodal office but no one reply me.
              So sir I request you, to please send the charges applicable for the
              replacement / repair of our set top box because if the charges
              affordable to me. So I purchase it from you other wise I didn't want
              to purchase it and I am not a rich person to purchase new connection
              in every sixth months. And not REPEAT AGAIN A BIG MISTAKE.
              Please do needful action as well as Possible.

THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING AND EXTREMELY PAINFUL THAT SUCH PRESTIGIOUS BRAND IS SPOILING ITS OWN NAME. I DO NOT KNOW WHEN THEYARE GOING TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AND HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO FOLLOW UP WITH THEM.
              I HOPE THIS NIGHTMARE ENDS SOON AND I DO NOT HAVE TO
              REPENT MORE. I WILL NOT SUGGEST ANY PEOPLE TO BUY THIS WORST DTHSERVICE.
              PLEASE
              SUGGEST A WAY TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE TAKE MY ISSUE SERIOUSLY.
              Thankingyou.
              as i hv purchased airtel digital tv from the dealer(singh electronics sambhal distt.(moradabad)...
              my user id is.[protected]
              from last 7 days i m filling the complaints but my query hs not been resolved yet
              my setup box get restart automaically in every 5 minutes...
              many times i called up the dealer but he doesn't gave me possible reply...
              its ma request to take a possible action

Ashok raj Bhandula
              mob:[protected], [protected]
              sarthal chowki kot east sambhal
              My Set top box is not working.
              I have complaint no. of times but no one attended to resolve the problem
              my current complaint no is 3579186
              my customer id is [protected]
              pls help to short out the problem

regards
              Shailendra kumar
              2B/729, Vasundhara, ghaziabad-201010, Uttar Pradesh
              My ID No.[protected], i have called two or three times with ref No. 23886852 wherein i was communicate that a engineer will come to your home to resolve the issue & after resolving it share the code no. no body comes till date to solve the issue. thereafter i also call & i was assured that your complaint will be solved within 4 hours. no reference no issued neither any body comes to solve the problems even after a period of 4 day. finally requested again to resolve within 3days otherwise forced to take legal action
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

guptarahul99
                I was transferred from Chennai to Pune 20 days back and since then I have been trying to get the Dish TV installed. I had lodged a ticket to get the dish uninstalled in chennai and installed in pune. No one came to uninstall in Chennai and no one has come to install in pune. AND ON TOP OF IT, THEY ARE REDUCING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AS DAILY RENTAL WITHOUT ME USING THE SERVICES. MY BALANCE HAS GONE DOWN BY 300 RS IN THE LAST ONE MONTH. NOW THEY WANT ME TO PUT MORE INTO IT - AND STILL NO ONE HAS COME TO INSTALL IT. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
                Can someone please help.

prem kinra
                  NO HELP FROM AIRTEL OFFICES/DISTRIBUTOR/STAFF/MANAGEMENT
                  From:
                  "prem kinra"<[protected]@rediffmail.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: <[protected]@hry.nic.in>,<adgp.[protected]@hry.nic.in>,<sp.[protected]@hry.nic.in>,<[protected]@hry.nic.in>,<dcp.crime.[protected]@nic.in>,<[protected]@nic.in>,<[protected]@vsnl.com>,<ajay.[protected]@airtel.in>,<pramod.[protected]@airtel.in>,<[protected]@yahoo.com>

Subject: CIBER CRIME

Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 13:18:00 IST

I Prem Kinra prop. Sidharatha Communication , Delhi Rohtak Road, Near Vijiya bank, Bahadurgarh Jhajjar has to lodge a complaint against CIBER CRIME,
                  That I have received a call on[protected] from phone no. [protected] stating that the person speaking from AIRTEL OFFICE and I have told that I have been rewarded an insentive of Rs. 1600/= by airtel and I have been asked by him to check the insentive amount from my phone flaxy. I told him that the insentive amount has not been received by me then he asked me to send certain massages at airtel live. As informed I have done it and after that I have been asked to deleate all massages. I have done that also. I found that appx. 1800/= Rs. Has been deducted from my flaxy amount.

You are requested to kindly trace the number making the false callsthe number is [protected].

My airtel flaxy no. is [protected]
                  My phone number is [protected]

Prem kinra

gokulkhatri
                    I had recharge sms pack of rs. 50 of Airtel on 28/04/10. But till today the value pack is not activate.
                    When ever i complaint about that to Airtel Customer Care they give me 24 hours time but never do nothing. I lost my all balance in sms. Company doing froud with me. please do something
                    my mo. no is [protected]

Bharti Airtel Ltd, Chandigarh — Regarding prepaid Mobile No-9878700333

Ranjit Rupal
                      My Airtel Mobile No[protected] which has been converted from post paid to prepaid through your Airtel Relationship Centre Cambel...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Telecommunications

veera_neelam
                      I am using Air tel mobile connection number is [protected] from the year 2005. On 5th onwards it is displaying SIM not registered. Then I approach the Air-tel Relationship center in Kakinada and take a new SIM on submit my proof and 25 rupees payment and they told it will activate after 4 hours. After 5 hrs again I approached the center and asked to activate. Again they gave new Sim instead of old Sim and told now it will activate after 1 hour. But till today morning itself its not activate.

On 6th morning I went to Relationship center and asked them my number has not activate. They have told this number has not activate, it has freeze. I also approached the customer care so many times in these two days, But they are telling only it has to activate in your town.

This is too much. I am mentally worried for the last two days without working my number.

Kindly activate my number as soon as possible.

Thanking you sir,
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

md.reza
                        Dear Sir, I Md. Anis, my Digital TV customer ID is [protected]. i did request to airtel DTH Customer care executive on 2/05/10 to cahnge my package, he replied ur package will change with in 45 minutes but when i check after 45 minute my package was not changed. I again called to CCE and he said SORRY within 3 Hrs ur package will change and plz note ur complaint No. Like this every day i call to CCE about my problem but no response... this is 5th day but they are not taking any response and when i call them they say Plz wait i check.. OK VERY SORRY AFTER 3 HRS ur problem will solve but nothing.
                        Dear sir plz do the needful
                        Airtel DTH - worst service I have ever seen. I installed last month one Airtel DTH to view world cup matches.
                        On World cup final day it was out of order. I registered the complaint immediately and requested them a lot. Today is third day and I have called more than 10 times at their service centre but in vain.
                        Now I am planning to go to Consumer Forum.
                        Dheeraj
                        Dear Sir, I am Rakesh singh, and my Digital TV customer ID is [protected]. I call Airtel DTH customer care to change my package but no response from your side because call is disconnected before to reach at Customer care executive after some computerized information.

Please resolve my this problem...
                        der sir my airtel dth lost please my account cancel my id is no [protected]
                        we want to change our dth package as we registered to 225/month pack we want to change it to 175/month package.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Airtel Digital TV — Amount Credited from Account for Unsubscribed Channels

akandasa
                          Last Month I re-charged for Rs. 500 on my account. Within a couple of weeks received a SMS saying amount is low and askd to...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Piyush Virulkar
                          My name is Piyush Virulkar. I live in Nagpur in Ladikar Lay Out, Manewada road. I am the consumer of Airtel company for Mobile service. But from last 5 to 6 days I am facing many problems regarding coverage at my home. I called their customer care 2-3 times but they either cut my call or say that "The problem will be solved in 4 hours" but no such actions are taken from their side. I am lots of problems that i cant make calls or message some one from mu home. Earlier there used to be coverage at my home bur from last week or so this problem is occuring. Please help me as qiuck as possible my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
                          My name is aditya rathi. I live in Nagpur in Ramdaspeth. I am the consumer of Airtel company for Mobile service. But from last 5 to 6 days I am facing many problems regarding coverage at my home. I called their customer care 2-3 times but they either cut my call or say that "The problem will be solved in 4 hours" but no such actions are taken from their side. i cant make calls or message some one from my home. Earlier there used to be coverage at my home bur from last week or so this problem is occuring. Please help me as qiuck as possible my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

shali58

I got message from Airtel 54321 stating that "Thanks for downloading Value+Pack" from Airtel. You have been charged Rs.15.

Now I had not contacted Airtel for any Value pack, neither did I download anything. Then why have I got this message?

I tried calling airtel Customer care thrice since yesterday evening and when I dial for English, I end up talking to Customer care representative who talks in Hindi. And when I asked them, they say their system does not show any details of the Value pack added on my number and the are unable to provide a solution for it and just hook up...

Airtel Subscriber

deepakt45
                              Hai sir
                              Iam sorry to say its very Shameful for PF office gurgaon Branch i submitted my pf format in Aug2009 still already its take 8 months and after i get settled status report in March 2010 but its 1 month ago after all currently i cant get my money in my account and if i go to check whats the reason they cant be give any satisfaction feedback they have only excuses every time.

please i request to you please verify my case.kindly do the needful.
                              Form No. 29111399, 29111400

Bharti Airtel Ltd. — not received money in Account

I am Deepak Thomas from Gurgaon. Ex-employee of Bharti Airtel Ltd. I submited my PF form on August 2009. After eight months I got my PF Status its cleared at march 29th 2010. But still 25 days i didn't get money in my account.
                              kindly do the needful.
                              Details are below:

form No. 29111399, 29111400

Bharti Airtel Ltd. — not receiving the money in account

Dear Sir ,

i applied for withdrawal of my Provident Fund amount Augest 2009 and till date neither I have received any update from the PF Office nor the amount has been transfered to my account. It is almost 9 months.
                              Please help me out.
                              Form no.[protected],29111400
                              Est . code- HR/ 10693
                              Employee no.-12182
                              PT No.-GGN10/[protected],GG10/[protected]
                              Cheque no.-500619,550094
                              Deepak thomas contact no,.[protected]

I am Deepak Thomas from Gurgaon. Ex-employee of Bharti Airtel Services Ltd. I submited my PF form on August 2009. After eight months I got my PF Status its cleared at march 29th 2010. But still 25 days i didn't get money in my account.
                              kindly do the needful.
                              Details are below:

form No. 29111399, 29111400
                              Sir/Mam,
                              My self pardeep and my no. is [protected].
                              am 7-8 years old customer.am appriciate ur network connectivity.

But Suddenly on 29th april 2010 my connection get disconnect without any intimation or any thing else..
                              i have regularly called in custumer care but they told we have not any record regarding this no..
                              So I want to know what is the exact problem and why it is showing invalid from 29th april 2010. Now my No. is not working. and what should i do and please kindly take earliest action..
                              Because am facing my bussiness loss due to this problem.Please contect immideatly or reply..
                              My other contact no is [protected].
                              Email [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Send 3 Mail to [protected]@airtel.in
                                Called Local ASM Ludhiana 8 Times
                                Result Till Now 5th May 10 Set Top Box not working
                                Customer ID [protected]
                                problem - signal block/loss/ lock since morning.
                                trying customer care since morning but to response.

dear tell me one thing. I always recharge my account on time, i have ultra pack activated.I am paying 350+ rupees to you every month. just tell me whwt wrong i have done to face problems from you people again and again.?

kindly do something
                                Airtel digital TV.. very bad service. I am complaining since 3rd November 2010. called 10times... still problem is not solved till 11th November 2010...

Airtel customer service asked me to call[protected] and I called, some ladies picking the call and they are manner less and so rude. they don't know how to speak with the customers.
                                This is the first time I have experienced such a bad customer service from Airtel.

arunjimishra
                                  I am Arun Mishra, I am regularly using the post paid mobile services of Barti Airtel Ltd. since December 2005. My Mobile No. is [protected]. On 1st April 2010 I requested the costumer care officer on toll free no. for the change of my tarif paln to Happy 150 plan from delight 225. I also requested for free used of SMS on the basis of fixed monthly charges and free 4000 min talk time on the basis of fixed charges of Rs. 249. I also requested to activate Rs. 98/- per month plan for GPRS. Out of all these requests only 4000 min free talk time plan topup is activate on my no along with new tarif plan. I was assured for activation of new plan on my no according to my request through sms on 3rd April 2010. When I received the Bill this month, I learned that I have been charged Rs. 221 and Rs. 35 twice in my bill, further I learned that the double charge is for the bill period of 02/05/2010 to 01/06/2010. Apart from this I have been also charged Rs. 249/- for the period 02/05/2010 to 01/06/2010 for GPRS usage fixed charges.

I want to bring to your notice that when I am availing post paid services, how can the service provider charge the amount in one month advance. this is pre- paid charge of amount.

Kindly provide me the justice and suggest Bharti Airtel to reverse the charges charged in advance in my bill.

Arun Mihsra
                                  [protected]@gmail.com

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    Imagine Marketing Private Limited
                                    boat rockerz 255 sports bluetooth wireless earphone with immersive stereo sound and hands free mic
                                    (4 minutes ago)
                                    Imagine Marketing Private Limited
                                    To know about my headphone
                                    (13 minutes ago)
                                    Imagine Marketing Private Limited
                                    Product not yet delivered after repair
                                    (15 minutes ago)