Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8006)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Bhuvnesh Chaudhary

I had an AIRTEL connection and i was using an Iphone.

On 4th March 2010 it was stolen. I have lodged a complaint reference no GDE 190 in the nearest POLICE STATION.

I sent an email to [protected]@airtelindia.com seeking more information regarding the same. But, the reply was not satisfactory.

My queries are-

--- CAN AIRTEL TRACE THE HANDSET VIA IMEI NUMBER ?
--- CAN AIRTEL BLOCK THE HANDSET BY USING THE IMEI NUMBER ?
--- AFTER LODGING A COMPLAINT IN THE POLICE STATION, CAN AIRTEL PROVIDE ME WITH THE INFORMATION OF THE SIM NUMBERS USED AGAINST MY HANDSET IMEI NUMBER SINCE THE DAY IT WAS STOLEN ?
--- LODGING A COMPLAINT AS A GDE, WOULD THIS SERVE THE PURPOSE ?
--- I NEED TO KNOW ALL THE LEGAL OPTIONS ISSUED BY AIRTEL FOR GENERAL PUBLIC IN CASE OF THEFT OF MOBILES. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF A DOCUMENT ISSUED BY AIRTEL CAN BE PROVIDED.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR A TO THE POINT RESPONSE.

Bhuvnesh
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Airtel Telephone Cum Broadband — To toggle plans

Subhashini
    Sir

We asked airtel to give a land line cum broadband connection and i told my requirement that few months...
    Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Airtel Prepaid Mobile News SMS Service — receiving msgs from 55381

SaiSanthosh
    My airtel prepaid mobile number is[protected] and am receiving news msgs from 55381 and could you please tell me how to unsubscribe....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Other

Maumeet Ghosh
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

i got a recharge done on my airtel prepaid connection for Rs.80. This recharge gives the offer that for 1 month the customer will be given 500 free sms daily. I got the recharge done on 25th Feb,2010 and got the service then. But the following day i was again being charged normal rates per sms. This was not to have happened.
    I lodged a complaint in the Airtel customer care and they said that my problem will be solved within 2nd March,2010 by 1.30pm. My problem was not solved by then and I called up again. I was then given the date of 4th March 2010. But my problem was not solved then too. I called up the customer care again and asked. They said that my problem will be resolved by today,i.e. 5th March,2010. But my problem is yet not solved and now i am not even being allowed connection to the customer care. I want my problem resolved ASAP.

Airtel Prepaid — non functioning offered pack

I have airtel number [protected] and had recharged with 108 rs pack for 250 free sms. However despite doing two recharges of 108 I am still being charged rs 1.50 per sms and despite giving a complaint on 09 nov numbered [protected] and was told that I would be reimbursed the overcharged money and that the problem too would be solved. Despite passage of 24 hours nothing has been done, neither have I been reimbursed the money nor has the charging stopped. Despite repeated efforts I am unable to get in touch with the help line and its really disgusting. The worst thing is that it’s a prepaid conection in which I am paying in advance and despite that I have to run around trying to get services which you have already taken the money for.
    Sorry to say but pathetic services and you should be really ashamed of this.
    Expecting a speedy solution to this problem
    Rajesh
    even my sms pack of 80 is not working frm today, it workd yesterdy..couldnt contact d executive also
    I have done recharge of 67 Rs. for Unimited SMS pack on my Airtel number. But from 7th march i am totally unable to send messages. I got a msg to TRY AGAIN everytime i try to send mesgs. I am fed of this and wish to switch on Idea. I think i done a mistake by choosing airtel. Airtel is a big brand and how careless it is towards his customers. I am saying this because i enrolled my complaints thrice but got no solution yet. Now they are saying to wait till 18th. I have my urgent work. Who will solve them ? Airtel ? aaahhhhh God !
    Bull to you, poor airtel! Wat the hell is wrong with the SMS packs?? A million thanks for your utter disregard to the frustrated customers. It really sucks. Great job! Boooooooo!!!

Airtel Prepaid — Non Reimbursement of payment

I recharged my airtel prepaid connection using Paymate.
    Amount of rs.333 was deducted from my account but an e-recharge msg prompted up on my cell phone that recharge was not successful,I enquired abt the deducted amnt from the customercare executives and local airtel office but no one seems to be knowledgeable enough to sort out my problems.I even had the transaction id,but its all in vain.so finally I am left unsatisfied with a loss of deducted balance from my account.
    Reject Registration Failed
    I also recharged with Rs.21 which provides 200 sms daily. It worked for a week but after that i was not able to send. The cost was cut from main balance.

Airtel Prepaid — Non functioning of the number

I have a prepaid number (+91-[protected]). My number was cut off on Friday night without any reason.When I went to the Zonal office, I was told as my number was heavy usage one, my number was cut.

This absurd reason was provided to me with no explanation that why the number was cut in the first place.

I was promised that the number will be activated on Saturday evening.

That was a lie again given by Airtel Zonal office, as on Monday also, my number is off. The message given to all my client is that the number's incoming calls are barred. Common knowledge tells it is due to lack of paying bills. Which in reality is not the case, as this is a prepaid number.

I want to take action against Airtel for harming my reputation in front of various clients across the world who have been given a very bad picture of me.

syed faizan
      Since everyone is aware of the fact that on the order of security minister, the prepaid service has been stopped in jammu & Kashmir till proper verification. So i also submitted my documents for the re-verification of my airtel no. [protected]. Now its almost 3 months that i had submitted my documents but i don't get any respond from the company neither the no. is restored nor the documents are being sent back. i want u to take strict action on this matter. FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION U CAN CALL ME ON MY OTHER NO. [protected], [protected].

Airtel Prepaid Service — Re activation

I was using airtel prepaid coneection with cell number [protected] and went to USA for about seven months. After coming this number is not getting activated. Please help me to get this activated. You can contact me at [protected] in case any additional detail is needed.

Dr. Jaiswal B.L.
      Yesterday I tried to use the SIM but it indicated again "SIM activation failed". As suggested I contacted airtel customer service at 121. I was told that I will have to visit airtel service center. Normally I am not free during daytime and hence it is very difficut to visit airtel service center.

I request again to activate the SIM (cell number [protected]) as per the details furnished and if possible do not insisit for visiting the service center unless it is mandatory.

Aman
        This mail is in regards to the Grievances which I have against your Sales Team.
        Rajesh Singh incharge, he had promised me the Internet Connection in the X-Mas offer ..

on the Name of Anshuman Sharotri (my younger brother)
        Bill No :[protected]

He requested me to pay 2,300 Rupees in Advance for 4 months rent.... for Internet
        and as well as Wifi Connectivity..

Then he consulted with the seniors and they told us to pay another 600 Rs ..
        which I paid ..

but we were not given any wifi connection in regards to that they gave us a DSL modem . and have taken 1000 Rs a s security deposit which they said would be adjusted in the 6 months bill.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Tanay Singh
          AIRTEL BROADBAND HAS CHARGED FOR AN AMOUNT OF RS1000/- FOR A INTERNET CONNECTION INITIALLY COMMITIED TO INSTALL IN 2 DAYS WHICH GOT EXTENDED TO 4 DAYS WHEN THE PAYMENT WAS DONE. ON THE 4TH DAY ON INQUIRY WITH THE CALL CENTRE IT WAS INFORMED THAT THE AREA I AM RESIDING THERE IS NO CONNECTION AVAILABLE AND NO CONNECTION CAN NOT BE PROVIDED.
          NEXT DAY THE SALES AGENCY (MOON KIRAN) WAS CONTACTED FOR DETAILS THERE WAS NO INFORMATION OR A REVERT FROM THEM THE SAME WAS ESCALATED TO THE CUSTOMER CARE NODAL OFFICER WHO SAID THAT HE CANNOT GET A CONNECTION AS THE CAPACITY FOR THAT AREA IS CROSSED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR 15-20 DAYS.
          I MENTIONED TO HIM THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN A CONNECTION AS I WOULD NOT LIKE TO WAIT FOR SO LONG PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY. TO WHICH I AM INFORMED THAT IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 15 DAYS TIME TO PROCESS THE REFUND. SO BASICALLY I AM STUCK EITHER WAYS. I ESCALATED THE SAME TO THE APELLATE OFFICER WHICH INTURN HELPING ME IS DICTATING TERMS AND ARGUING.
          DETAILS OF CONNECTION: CH1005236, Ms. Brinda & DS PREM from MOON KIRAN (FSO CODE:DS2108014 MOBILE NO.[protected]/[protected])
          NODAL OFFICER: SANTOSH, APELLATE OFFICER: ARVIND. AIRTEL COMPLAINT NO.30065982.
          Hello sir,

On 23rd November, 2010 a person called for broadband connection which i requested earlier for my residence: 783, 14th cross, K R Road, Jayangar 7th Block, Bangalore 560082. He came to my office and taken all the documnetaion and rs 1500. ( Application # TBLR0082754). At the time of application he confirmed that they feasibilty study has been done and they can give the connection within 7 days. On 25th November i got a call from Airtel again for address verification and they told that tehy will do the feasibilty study. I am quite confused why again feasibilty study would be happened? On 25th November whne i enquired about ny application status by calling customer care they said that it is no network coverage area.

I do not understand then why they told that they can give the connection within 7 days on 23 rd November. Mr M S Hariprasad approched me, took all the desired documnet and confirmed that they can give the coonection within 7 days and feasibilty is there in my area on 23rd november. His contact no is [protected]

Thanks & Regards
          Subhasish Naha
          Contact# [protected]

I am a customer of Airtel Broadband from 15th Dec 2011 till now. A Airtel sales Executive named Amit Kumar [protected] came to me & he told me some plans so I called him on 29th Nov. I told him my whole usage that I am a heavy user & want speed better than 512kbps & unlimited as I was already having mtnl connection at that time so, the executive told me that we do have a 30gb plan which can be offered but for that I have to wait atleast 3-4 months & he told me the procedure as follows:-

1. Use Airtel Broadband 649 plan with 3gb usage.
          2. From second month onwards call Retention team at 121 or 198 & tell them to disconnect airtel broadband & they will change your plan from 649 to 699 with 6gb @2mbps speed & then 256 kbps.
          3 From 4th month onwards your FUP will get increased from 6gb to 30gb at Rs 599.

After this he told me when you got a welcome call please don't mention that you will be getting so and so plan after retention as Airtel will cancel your connection at that point of time. Since my connection has already been late due to some fault from your side & I don't want my connection to get cancelled, I didn't tell the whole procedure at the welcome call.

Then my connection started & in every month I talked to the executive & even I have talked to him somewhere around 25th March 2012 & he told me that it will be done by 5th April 2012. But when I called him yesterday he is not picking the call at all & even if he picks the call from some other no. after listening my name he just disconnects the call so today he finally picked the call & when I asked the same he said that it will not be done & again disconnected the call. Even in the 4th month I told him that plan has not changed & he told me that his colleague is there in Retention team & he is saying that there is some pressure from head team so can't change the plan to 30gb this month so kindly tell the customer to wait for another month.

Now, in between I have lost various things:-

1. My 25 years old MTNL landline connection & it's broadband connection.
          2. I have to again register for internet connection for which I have to again pay Rs 1500 for registration.
          3. I have to again search for that landline connection.

And in all I got nothing.

Now tell me where should I go because now I just want that cheater to be out of Airtel Broadband team & also want full compensation for all that I have lost.

Vinay Borad

Account :[protected]
          bill no[protected]
          bill date:-18 march 13
          amount-3767.44
          This is a serious complain, one of your collection person (Mr.Proloy Pal) call me at the end of March'13, ask me that I have outstanding amount of Rs-3767/- but I have to pay only 2000/- and rest 1767/- will be waived for this i have to pay him personally 200/-cash.
          As per his view he had collected chq amount of 2000/-(bill no[protected]and 200/- cash for himself but till date 1767/- is not yet been waived .
          How come a collection person ask for money for waiving ? Is airtel has special drive of taking cash from there client indirectly by the collection man ??? Shame on your part ?????
          Why my amount has not been waived till date and Iam repeatedly getting call from your csd desk of paying the rest 1767/- for getting my line started when I have already paid cash amount for waiving the amount as per the collecter Mr Pal's commitment
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Saurabh Bhatt
            I am having constant speed problems using Airtel's Micromax datacard for internet. I've been complaining for this issue for the past five months and I've been given run around from the Customer Care and Technical Department for datacard. I've tried to call their Nodal Officers to complain, but nobody picks up the call, even the Airtel relationship center guys told me that they don't even pick their calls. I've also asked to activate outgoing call facility on my no, but its not done. Every single time I've been told that an engineer will call you back within next 48 hrs, but I am still waiting for that call. My Airtel Datacard No. is [protected].
            I am facing problem for not receiving the airtel datacard bill in my address as a result my data connection get disconnected.
            So, Kindly send every month Airtel Data card bill to me as soon as possible to me to this address:

To,
            Election Officer,
            C/o Office of the SDO (C) Bijni

For your ready reference : I am giving my data card No: [protected]

I am also facing trouble since i have purchased this airtel micromax datacard.

Here above is also my datacard issue and number ([protected])

Here is my service request number is 31428430.
            I purchased data card 5 months back.
            It is a 3g card.
            last month i went to thane airtel office and told to raise a request for converting to 3g services.
            He did something on his computer and told me that a request is raised and 3g will be activated in 48 hours.
            But even after 10 days it was not activated so i went again to thane office. This time a lady told me that no such request is raised and she again raised a request. she said you will get a call and it will be activated in 72 hours. I asked her for service request no. She said their is no such thing as service request no. it will definitely get activated in 72 hours. Now it is more than 5 days.
            I dont understand why airtel is ignoring their customers. Is airtel fooling their customers? Or you dont care about them? Cant she give me service request no? I am not fool to believe her that their is no such thing as service request no. What does airtel think that customers are stupid people who have lot of time to keep complaining? If any airtel customer representative give me some reply on this then i will provide my number and other details.
            If this continues i will start a forum for grievances of airtel customer. Do u know what happened to a multi national company after a frustrated customer started a forum? You should not ignore customers. I have never seen such a worse customer care.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

haneefbg
              My name is Mohamed Haneef and I own the Airtel Mobile number [protected]. I recently (about a month back) converted my Post Paid connection to Prepaid. From then on, I notice that my mobile currency is getting deducted automatically. Initially I thought it was due to the internet connections like Airtel Live and Mobile Office and then later I disabled all the internet related services. Yesterday I called the customer care and reported this problem. They created a complaint (Complaint number:[protected] and told me that it will be resolved by 8th March 2010. Since the mobile currency is getting deducted automatically, even when I recharge in few hours, the mobile balance is going down to 0.18 paise. Because of this I am not able to make any outgoing call. (For example, I recharged my mobile to Rs.150/- yesterday at about 7pm and by 10:30pm my mobile balance went down to 0.18 paise out of which I just made 1 STD call which cost Rs.2/-). So far in the last one month, I have lost about Rs.530/-. Yesterday when I called customer care I had a balance of Rs.38/- after the call when I checked the balance it has gone down to 0.18 paise.
              When I reported this issue to the customer care and spoke to customer care representative Raghu and supervisor Mohammed Nadeem they did not care about this issue they have taken it so lightly. Taking 5 days to resolve the priority 1 problem is really not acceptable. Since I not able to make any outgoing calls, I request you kindly take necessary action and resolve my issue as soon as possible and return back the lost currency.
              The point I am trying to emphasize here is that 'Taking 5 days to get an update' on a priority issue like this (not able to make the outbound call even after recharge) is NOT ACCEPTABLE at all.

Airtel should be able to prioritize the issue and reduce the resolution period.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Airtel Blackberry — Airtel Blackberry Prepaid Activation

Sushith
                I have been trying to get Airtel Blackberry plan (Tried both Personl Mail Plan and Blackberry Internet Service plan) activated....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

sifoisbsp
                I have a airtel mobile connection with mobile number[protected] with lifetime validity more than used 5 years.After topup Rs.110.00 on 25/02/10, from 27/02/10 error message showing sim card registration failed. Several request submitted to customer care/airtel.in and nodal officer/mp-chhattisgarh.But no reply till now. Please help to re-activate my mobile connection.
                RamKrishna Bhattacharya
                1262/2,North-East Colony.
                P.O.-Bilaspur R.S.
                Dist-Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
                PIN-495004. India.

Airtel Sim — CHEATING

Dear Airtel
                Sir i was loss my sim [the number of[protected]].So i called customer care ask the details . he told me if you want that same number pay Rs 25 and submit the same proof. but here the airtel store are asking Rs 100. and another store was asking Rs 50 and she tell server was problem came later..but i know she s told me lie. i was a business man so i need the number. so i pay and got the number. but this is very worst. see compare with vodafone and Aircell YOUR NETWORK AIRTEL going down. please take care and take the action for that CHEETING distibutries. HIS ADDRESS BELOW 1] AIRTEL STORE
                COLLAGE ROAD. TIRUPUR- 641602.
                2] AIRTEL STORE
                PUSH THETRE BUS STOP,
                TIRUPUR- 641602
                AND REPLY ME OR CALL ME.
                Dear Sir/ Mam,
                There is a deducion of RS 25 in the month of february, i already comlait regarding that till now i wont get any reply from your end money back. As i activate MO service inspite of that the deducuion processed as 30p /50 kb...or else.Contact No: [protected]
                Dear sir i have airtel sim
                sim no. is [protected] i buy this sim from barnagar dist Ujjain MP.
                from airtel sim agency maharna pratapchowk barnagar
                my sim ragistration is failed i need to ragister my again i m using air tel sim in Kuwait .
                reply me how i reragister my sim with same number.
                reply me soon sothat i can take benifit of airtel sim.
                thanking you
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

M.sarath babu
                  SIR,
                  I AM HAVING AIRTEL PREPAID CONNECTION , CELL NO.[protected] OPTED ONE PAISE/SEC PLAN, RECENTLY FOR THE LAST 5 MONTHS EVERY DAY ONE RUPEE IS RECOVERED UNAUTHORIESEDLY FROM MY BALANCE, EVENTHOUGH IN NIL BALANCE POSITION ALSO ONE RUPEE RECOVERED BY SHOWING MINUS BALANCE, PRESENTLY MY BALANCE MINUS -15.00 , SO I DEMANDING WITHOUT MY REQUEST/PERMISSION WHY RECOVERED, SO PLEASE REFUND WHAT EVER RECOVERED AMOUNT FROM MY BALANCE FOR THE LAST 5 MOHTHS , NOW I AM UNABLE TO RECHARE AND MAKE CALL FROM THIS NUMBER WHY BECAUSE I HAVE TO BARE ALL THE MINUS BALANCE AND AGAIN ONE RUPEE RECOVRY WILL RESUME, PLEASE TREAT THIS AS SERIOUS COMPLAINT, I AM PREPARING TO GO LEGAL ACTION UNDER HUMANRIGHTS , AND THIS IS A MORE THAN MENTAL TOURCHER, SIR,
                  PLEASE INSTRUCT THE CONCERND FOR ILLEGAL RECOVERY.PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIAT ACTION IN THIS REGARD AND REFUND MY PRE PAID BALANCE

Airtel — Unauthorised recovery of charges

I am not interested in any additional facilities to my Mobile No.[protected]. But frequently I get SMS message from Airtel. Unfortunately immediately when i open the inbox message, another message is coming from Airtel stating that service charges are debited and my prepaid balance gets reduced.
                  Please advise Airtel authorities not to deduct charges like this.
                  Thanking you,
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Vilas Kashinath Patil
                    I had taken SIM card from AirTel which was made life time. Since there was network problem I had to frequently give the complaint but no improvement. Then I took another SIM card from Air Tel which was having the same problem so I returned ( disconnected ) the new sim card for which I had paid Rs. 500 as a deposit which I have not yet received. On my old SIM card account Rs. 53 were balance. Due to network problem I had siwtched it off. Once I checked its connection & found working & showed the balance in my credit. But next day the service was disconnected. I want my old sim card to be operated & Rs. 500 to be refunded by the company for my new sim card which was surrendered

Airtel / Sim Card — disconnect often

I had taken a Sim Card(no.-[protected]H4 ph.no.-[protected]) from retailer in last week of January and submitted Xerox often father Sri Janardan Prasad sinha's voters I card. Suddenly after about three month my service deactivated without any prior notice. the retailer esquired and advised me to resubmit the paper. when I asked him whether same paper or any other family members'. he told me that it could be any members' paper.Then assuming that perhaps the problem would be identification of photograph of the I card, I submitted my spouse's Voter I card. but even after 15 days it was not reactivated. Then customer care advised me to produced the paper in my any ARC center. So I produced both of the papers , I have submitted earlier at Patna ARC but after inquiry he accepted only my spouses' Mrs Archana Sinha's paper and activated within 24 hrs. But after two month again deactivated my connection suddenly.The local service center of Air tel told me that now it cannot be reactivated. Then I came in contact of a Senior Official who is closed to me the after his interference it again activated. But now again I am warned
                    about the deactivation. I want only tow the real problem which have the Air tel with me . I am A central Govt. (railway employee) and genuine citizen of India . Which ever document he require he should direct ask me. but it painful tome that I am always facing Disconnection . There is big balance and internet activation for one month also. So please help me for the permanent solution. Thank You.
                    I hope my problem shoud be recoverd with your help

P Gupta

For last 3 yrs, Airtel has been charging me excess amount for my landline/broadband bill. There is no documented proof of the bill plan which is being applied to my bills and the bill plan is full of errors. When I contacted Airtel, they too do not have exact detail of bill plan applied on my landline. Earlier they told me some different bill rate but later, Airtel told me a totally different bill plan.

Following is the summary of emails exchanged with Airtel :

Dear Ms. Sheetal,

I am eagerly awaiting a resolution of below mentioned case.

You wrote me on 22nd Feb that you will get in touch with me very soon.
                      However, till now, no one has get in touch with me. Mr. Amit Shukla called me on 17th Feb and I was surprised that he did not go through the complete problem before calling me.

I also asked for a written proof that the below mentioned erroneous bill plan has been shared with me for my concurrence .. Till date, there is no response from your side.

It is becoming very clear to me that :

A) You are not interested in resolving this problem
                      B) There is no documented proof of such erroneous bill plan
                      C) You have been charging me extra, without my knowledge for last 3.5 years.

I am very frustrated and disappointed with such pathetic quality of service offered by AirTel. It seems to me that there is no other option but to proceed to law so that proper action can be taken against AirTel.

Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 9:29 AM
                      Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: SERIOUS ISSUE : Account number[protected] URGENT

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Reference to your email dated 16th February 2010.

With regards your email , we would like to inform you that we have escalated the issue regarding the pulse charges.

Once we will get the resolution on the below mentioned case, we will get in touch with you very soon.

Kindly quote Service interaction number : 29783134 in any future communication about this request.

Dear Ms. Sheetal,

I don't agree with your explanation. It is full of contradictions.

This is the first time, I am told that there is a different pulse rate. In fact, in your previous mail too, it was not mentioned. WHY ?

I now firmly believe that you are cooking-up some billing scheme just to justify erroneous billing charged on me.

It is also surprising to see that for you are charging high for intra-circle than STD. I have a local mobile number - [protected] for which you are charging at the rate of Rs. 1.20 per min... Not Rs. 1.00 ... Pls see enclosed screen shot of billing charged on me.

It seems that I must approach to someone who can take decisive action against such irregularies. I shall wait another 24 hrs to listen a satisfactory reply before making my next move.

Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 7:24 PM
                      Subject: Re: RE: RE: SERIOUS ISSUE : Account number[protected] URGENT

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Reference to your email dated 15th February 2010.

With regards your email , we would like to inform you that the call charges in the current plan is as follows :

Local Fixed Line to Fixed Line : 180 Sec for Rs 1 Fixed Line to Mobile :
                      45 Sec for Rs 1 Intra Circle : 60 Sec for Rs 1 STD ( Inter circle ) 30 sec for Rs 1/-

Hence in the bill for inter circle number : [protected] for 58 sec the pulse is showing 2 as 1 pulse is for 30 seconds for inter circel std call & the others.

Kindly quote Service interaction number : [protected] in any future communication about this request.

Further we would like to inform you that you will receive a call back within
                      24 hours from our concern person.

Dear Sheetal,

From your mail, it is very clear that Airtel is purposely charging me extra.

Last week, I called 121 to enquire the detail about my plan. To my surprise and shock, I was told that the there is no details in your system of the plan being applied to my landline bill. Unbelievable !

Above is further clear to me from your email that you have been charging erroneously and in excess from me. Let me show you how :

As per your mail, call charges are Rs. 1.

However, if you see my latest bill for the month of Jan, 2010, I see following entries :

Date Call to Duration
                      2.40
                      30-Dec [protected] 223 5
                      6.00

Can someone justify why I have been charged :
                      a) Rs. 1.20 per pulse, against the Rs 1.0, as confirmed in your email, below.
                      b) Why there are 2 pulses in 58 secs and 3 pulses in 116 secs ? And, 5 pulses in 223 secs ?

Perhaps, it is right time that you should connect me to someone senior in your customer service dept.. I am very worried about such unreasonable and illegal charges being applied in my landline bill for last 3.5 yrs.

Enclosed is a part of my landline bill for Jan, 2010.

Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 10:31 AM
                      Subject: Re: RE: SERIOUS ISSUE : Account number[protected]

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Reference to your email dated 9th February 2010.

With regards your email related to the tariff plan, as per telephone communication we would like to inform you that all the new plans are regularly getting updated in our website www.airtel.in & to migrate the plan we need written communication from the subscriber,unless & until we received the same from your end we can not do any modification towards the account.

Also herewith provided the details of your current plan :

Monthly Rental : Rs 900/-
                      DSL usage : Unlimited
                      Calls rate is Rs 1/-

For your reference, herewith attached the current plan details available with us , if you wish to migrate the plan , we would request to acknowledge the email for further process.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you might have experienced.

Kindly quote Service interaction number :[protected] in any future communication about this request.

Dear concerned person,

I am a customer of Airtel for last 3.5 year.

For last so many years, I am being charged heavily while there are many cheaper plans offered by Airtel, for same bandwidth/facilities. I have never been informed by Airtel to switch to a cheaper plan. Is this the way to treat your old customers ?

Also, I am being charges Rs. 1.20 per call (60 min) ... in which world such kind of charges are applied ? Is this ethical from your side to keep charging me at old rate while you are offering the new cheaper rates to your new customers ?

What did I gain by being a loyal customer to Airtel ?

Today, when I called 121, I was told that there is a plan "Browser 699 -
                      384 kbps unlimited" which is much better than my OLD plan and it costs less ? Why was I not informed about this plan ? How are you going to compensate the loss that I have incurred in last so many years ?

I am very disappointed... perhaps I should have switched to Reliance or DoCoMo.

My details are as follows :
                      Account No : 12295663

Dear Poonam/Vinay,

I am shocked to see that you have sent goons to my home (in my absence) to collect money, in spite of acknowledge from your side that the billing was wrong.

This is the highest level of customer harassment. I want you to :

1) Immediately inform your collection team to stop harassing my wife for collection. If they have any problem, they should come to my office.
                      2) Forward this email to your ombudsman and your CEO. I want an explanation from both of them.

Ataullah Inamdar - I want an explanation on why your guys (Ravindra Ohio) and Jaffery have been harassing us for so many days ...

NOW THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS LEVEL OF OFFENCE AND AIRTEL WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR THE MOST DEGRADABLE LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ...

P Gupta
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

debuajm
                        Hello

here i am using broadband service of Airtel/Tata since last almost 18 months.
                        i have unlimited plans for downloading and uploading at the speed 1024 KBPS.

suddenly last month both the company has send us the letter that they have chnage the plan
                        and unlimited plan has change to limited plan . according to the plan new download limit
                        is 150/90 GBS. after that download and upload speed will be reduce by Half.

now my concern is how any company can do this.
                        Can you please help my by looking in this.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Pranjali Agrawal
                          I had submitted a request to airtel broadband helpline regarding a transfer in internet connection on 22nd Feb 2010. They had promised the transfer will be done in 3 days.
                          I have been alling them 10 times a day ever since and everyday they promise me it'll be done by the end of the day. Nothing has been done in this regard till date. No one has got back to me. Its been over 10 days now, their employees keep lying, their superiors never answer their phone.
                          I tried to lodge a compliant against 2 employees who were handling my connection, Vikki and Gaurav but they refused to lodge a complaint.
                          They had sold their broadband router to me so now I'm stuck to their company or my money goes waste.

Airtel — Delay in Airtel broadband transfer

I have opted for Airtel broad band transfer to new address on oct-03-09 and the reference number is 109694 . The time is to be within 3 working days . It is almost 5 working days and they say it will take another 3 working days The new address which I have shifted is just half km from the old adress and already has all the airtel connection line available nearby.

internet broadband — transfer the connection

airtal broadband Complaints - due to transfer broadband connection
                          View all airtal broadband complaints
                          airtal broadband

Location: bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

Posted:[protected] by manishnamdev Send email

due to transfer broadband connection

I sunil kumar thakur,

sir,i want to transffer airtal broadband connection form location sardar patel nagar to f-22 bes coloney near railway station bhopal 462010.
                          i have already complained to your airtel office new market bpl but they are not responding me .
                          sir, plz take action soon about my problem.

sunil thakur
                          ID no. 13087295
                          landline no:[protected]_mp
                          mob-[protected]
                          f-22 bes coloney near railway
                          station bhopal 462010
                          Read comments

Airtel Broadband — endless delay in transfer of internet connection

I had submitted a request to airtel broadband helpline regarding a transfer in internet connection on 25th April 2011. They had promised the transfer will be done in 3 days.
                          I have been calling them 10 times a day ever since and everyday they promise me it'll be done by the end of the day. Nothing has been done in this regard till date. No one has got back to me. Its been over 5 days now, their employees such as Yusuf mohammed keep lying, their superiors such as Rajesh Vishwakarma give assurance but don't do anytihng to resolve the case. There is no follow back call also. They just keep giving me new complaint numbers w.o resolving the old numbers. Original ref no is 427361. After that complaint numbers 45760982 , 45787130 were issued .The latest reference number is 45824462 as on today ie 30.04.2011 but I am not so hopeful.

I have a feeling that they only are interested in installing new connections rather than relocating the connections. Now I'm stuck to this company .
                          by the way my number is [protected]

Ankit Raheja

cc

Subject
                            Re: Request you to activate my airtel number[protected] [C1]

Dear Airtel Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

We would revert back to your query shortly.

Warm Regards

[protected]@socgen.com>
                            Subject
                            03/01/2010 15:29 Request you to activate my airtel
                            number[protected] [C1]
                            P Please do not print this e-mail
                            unless it is absolutely necessary P
                            Default custom
                            expiration date
                            of 05/30/2010

The Nodal Officer,

Bangalore, Karnataka.

Dear Madam/Sir,

This is Sridhar Manthooru, Sr. Software Engineer,  and I was using the
                            Airtel Number:[protected]. I have taken this SIM on January 5th 2010.
                            After using the above number for about 1 & half months, I got a call from
                            Airtel on February 14th 2010 saying that my number will be barred due to
                            verification issue. From my end I have submitted a valid Passport Xerox and
                            other details as ID. But I have learnt that the Number is issued on a lady
                            name called UMA Devi.

Though it was not my mistake, I struggled for a week without the phone
                            services. After the enquiries I went to the Airtel Office on Whitefield
                            Road, to submit again valid details. They made me visit their office for 3
                            days. I once again submitted my Address Proof along with my Photos, Indane
                            Gas Connection Proof and my neighbors’ Mobile & Telephone Numbers. Followed
                            by repeated requests through customer care number for 3 days I was allowed
                            the services on the number. But again from the night of 26th February 2010
                            my number got disconnected again. When I made a call to the customer care
                            on 27th they replied me saying that my number is recycled.

I would like to put forth a question that without a prior notices to the
                            customer how come a number in use will be recycled? There is about Rs.235
                            balance in the Ph. Account. And also the number is given as a contact
                            number by my wife to many of the interviewers… As the interviews are from
                            big IT companies I request you to kindly look into the matter and please
                            allot me the number along with the balance I had.

I also would like to bring to your kind notice that the response I got form
                            the customer care was not at all satisfying every time I made a call was
                            misguided, each person use to say their own reasons none of the reasons
                            they said were matching with the other. If you want you can trace the calls
                            I have made since 14th of February.

We have about 10 Airtel numbers in our family. None of them had this type
                            of problems…

I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the
                            earliest.

Thanking you,

Sridhar Manthooru.

the airtel customer care center now waydays they not giving

a valid responce to customers.
                            plz send me inf. which i called about call records urgently. its very essential. my frends misusing my phone. so plz send me inf. on only web as soon as possible.
                            U HAVEN'T RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT YET, PLZ FUFFILL MY ABOVE COMPLAINT. i hv complaint, regarding my call records, tht complaint never solved by airtel, plz solve it as soon as possible, its urgent

Sumita Chowdhury
                              I am a regular subscriber of Bharti Airtel Mobile Service Provider and my Mobile no. is [protected]. Since last month i.e, February'10, I have been facing some unpleasant exercise from the said service provider and till date they keep sending SMS on regular interval in relation to Valentines' days. Not only that, they are charging for the same. Though I have taken the matter with the so-called service provider and made a lot of exercise to stop the flow of sms but all in vain. They have neither deactivated the same nor did they give me any assurance to stop the exercise. But almost every occasion when I make any recharge immediately they are deducting my balance on account of that. Kindly notice that being a tiny customer, it has been very troublesome to me to bear extra burden. I am in the deep sea hardly understand what should I do. You would be kind enough if you take the matter seriously with them & have a benefit to me to keep the service alive.

AIRTEL/GPRS — Service Provided

I am really very happy finding WORST service provided by AIRTEL. Reasons for the
                              same are:

1. GPRS activation took the period from 20 th may 2008 to 25 th may 2008. SMS
                              (AGPRS is not working at all)

2. required continuous follow-up.

3. customer service response time was worst. Also getting the reason that
                              Saturday our systems are down so can't help. Please change the slogan to 20X 6
                              instead of 24 X 7.

4. Has to listen to [protected]@1.50 every time which is most irritating. Even-though I
                              am having [protected]@0.99.

5. Got response from the Team Lead that we can't give you the 'Hisaab of each
                              hour'.

6. no response from Customer care for a long time.

7. Why are you telling a customer that your service will be activated within 4
                              hours when it is taking more than 24 hours.

8. Also I have registered my number in DO NOT Disturb services of AIRTEL, bit still I am getting calls from AIRTEL Executives itself. Isn't it a joke. how can Airtel use DO NOT DISTURBE service registered people's number, and call them?

What is guarantee that in the future same case may not happen.

Also find out the person who have responded arrogantly from the audio recordings
                              and do let me know what action you have taken against him.

Waiting for a fast response but know that my expectation is not correct.

Previously I was having a respect for AIRTEL as it is an INDIAN organization but
                              now my experience is really BAD. should I believe in Airtel.

Thanks and Regards,

Amol

@[protected]

PS: Please give this letter as "LETTER OF APPRECIATION" To each person
                              involved in my case. That you can find out from your database I guess.
                              same are:

wittyguysuku
                                My new Airtel postpaid mobile connection has been suspended today(02March2010) siting that I've not cleared the bills for my previous Airtel postpaid connection (Account number:[protected].

Though I've taken lot of efforts in requesting the cancellation for the previous connection (after several walk-ins to Airtel outlet and sending mails from my official mail id as it's corporate connection) after paying all the outstanding amount. Finally as recommended by the Airtel outlet guys (Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore), I sent mail to [protected]@airtelindia.com for cancellation. But I've got no response except the acknowledgement mail for the cancellation request mail. So I presumed that the Airtel postpaid connection is disconnected.

After several months, I took new corporate Airtel postpaid connection with the number [protected]. When I was using it actively, suddenly they asked me to pay the amount which is outstanding for my already closed account. As they've not closed/disconnected the connection, they want me to pay the accumulated charges for the service which I've not used for those many months. I'm deeply disappointed when I heard that. I've given call to Airtel Customer care several times regarding this issue. I've even spoken with couple of Airtel Customer care Floor managers. A Floor Manager M.Gopinath said he understood the problem and promised me that it'll be resolved and all the service will be re-activated within 4 hours. But it never happened. Again I spoke to Mr.Gopinath on the same issue, again he re-assured me it'll be resolved. But it never happened again. On one another instance I talked to another Floor Manager (She) which she also promised it'll be reactivated within 4 hours. But never happened. Finally I thought of escalating the problem to the Nodal Manager Ms/Mrs. Meenaxi. When I gave a call several times, it went unanswered.

With lot of frustration and deep dissatisfaction on Airtel Postpaid service, I'm hereby like to file a consumer complaint. The respective Airtel officers please take the necessary action and get back my corporate connection.

Please see the mail conversations with the Airtel Customer care Exectutives:

Dear Sir:

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

According to your previous interaction, you have expressed concern regarding the inability to receive Incoming and make Outgoing calls from your Airtel mobile number [protected].

We understand that this situation must have inconvenienced you.

We regret to inform you that we have no records of your disconnection request and hence the charges towards your account number[protected] are valid.

Also, we request you to make payment of Rs. 1986/- towards your old account to enjoy uninterrupted service.

Further, we would like to inform you that the outgoing service has been released for the above mentioned number currently.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We thank you and value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Venugopal Chandran
                                Customer Care
                                Bharti Airtel Limited

To leave your feedback on the current interaction, please use the below hyperlink
                                Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below and paste the URL in your web browser.

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
                                From: sukumar.[protected]@oracle.com
                                To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
                                Cc:
                                Sent: 26/02/2010 13:04:43
                                Subject: Re: Acknowledgement Mail.

META charset= ISO-8859-1 BR
                                I didn t get any response for this mail.
                                Kindly re-activate the service after waiving-off the charges or at least do me a favor by confirming me that the connection for mobile#
                                [protected] is disconnected unsubscribed.
                                Can this be done within nxt 24 hrs

[protected]@airtelindia.com wrote:
                                Dear Airtel Customer

Thank you for writing to us.Your request has been registered with us
                                and your unique reference no. is[protected]. Request you to quote
                                your unique reference number for future interactions. We shall get
                                back to you within 24 hours.

Warm Regards
                                Airtel Customer Service

Note: Please mention your mobile no. in the subject of the email
                                whenever you write to us for a quicker response. Do not include any
                                space or any special characters between the digits.

This is an auto-generated response. Kindly do not reply on this mail.

[protected]-Original Message[protected]------
                                Subject: Mobile# [protected] - Reactivate the outgoing calls
                                Date:[protected]:00:52 PM
                                From: sukumar.[protected]@oracle.com
                                To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
                                Message body:
                                META charset= ISO-8859-1 BR
                                Recently I learned from the Airtel Customer care executive that all
                                outgoing calls are barred for my new mobile# [protected] for the reason
                                of my unpaid bill for the other Airtel number which I took some times
                                back.

But the other mobile number connection was asked to disconnect by me
                                very much earlier and the request for the cancellation for that number
                                is also sent by email to [protected]@airtelindia.com much longer time back.
                                But due to some reason I ve not got the acknowledgement for that
                                cancellation request which I presumed that it s disconnected honoring
                                my request. Also please note that I ve paid all the bills for that
                                number at the time of sending cancellation request mail. But now if
                                you re asking me to pay some Rs.1950+ amount I can t pay that as it
                                could be accumulated bills for the service which I ve never used.

Hence I request you to waive-off those unused charges and re-activate
                                the service (outgoing calls) for my new mobile# [protected] as soon as
                                possible.

Sukumar

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
                                the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
                                information. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the
                                sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original
                                message. Any unauthorized review use disclosure dissemination
                                forwarding printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
                                reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
                                The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its
                                subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively Bharti Airtel
                                Limited ) are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the
                                integrity of overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail
                                transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in
                                this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature
                                of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so
                                expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening
                                any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

rajesh pandey
                                  Sir
                                  my airtel DTH not working 20.01.2010 In set up box no signal found .I call customer care he is many time told me recharge set up
                                  box .I recharge set up box Rs100 after recharge no channel found.& no signal found In 14.02.2010 service engg. come my home he repaired DTH & 20.01.2010 DTH not working Sir my Cost.ID [protected] .in 02.03.2010 i call customer care i tolled my set up box no signal found he told me first recharge your set up box Sir I loos already Rs 300 why recharge i told first reaper my DTH set up box after i am recharge .he told me first recharged.sir why i am recharged already loose Rs 300. Plss suggest me what can i do.
                                  sir
                                  my airtal dth not working 20.01.2010 to till date .this problem not soleved in airtal dth survice my cost.id [protected]
                                  your servies is very bad and means very bad i have change my adderes and i have inform you also to change my dish from old add to new add but your customer servies is so bad that evry time says that our man will cum in 24hours, and we have inform you this on 3rd of this month and till today your man has not came and not only one time i have told you atleast three to four time but enery time your man says our man will cum in 2 days .plz improve your servies otherwise tell your man to tell us the right time that when we will cum .And hepl us we cant see the news, etc.and our day charges is also diducting from our balance after not seeing anything so plz give us that balance again which have been diducted
                                  my id no is[protected]
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                    Skokka
                                    Some one is uploaded my number and pic
                                    (10 minutes ago)
                                    Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                                    Full refund for flight ticket
                                    (21 minutes ago)
                                    Hinduja Leyland Finance
                                    issue with noc
                                    (45 minutes ago)
                                    Vodafone
                                    "upc cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider"
                                    (55 minutes ago)