Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Gitesh Pathak
R/Sir
I am Gitesh pathak my phone no. is [protected]. Some unknown numbers are been dialled from my sim without my dialing. This is happening since last night atleast seven new numbers have been dialled.

i have been trying to your customer care no. but no response has been given to me so far.

Kindly look into the matter, or otherwise I will be giving complaint to the police.

Gitesh

Airtel — Change from Static IP to Dynamic IP

girija Rajagopal

I am requesting change in my airtel service plan from Static IP mode into Dynamic IP configuaration...

DANISH ADIB
    PAN : AGIPA1247P

Sub. : Intimation under Section 143(1) of the Income Tax Act, 1961

dated 10.03.2008

Ref. : AO Code: MUMD29901; Asst Year:[protected]

Respected Sir,

I, the undersigned, Shri Danish Adib, wishes to point an error in the said Intimation Order. On a careful perusal of the said Order, I had noticed that a loss from House Property (Interest on borrowed capital on purchase of house) to the tune of Rs. 81, 767/- were not taken into consideration at your end.

Due to the aforesaid error, instead of a refund due to me for Rs. 5, 495/- (Rupees Five thousand four hundred and ninety five only), there is a tax liability for Rs. 8, 500/-. To re-confirm the loss on house property, I am again enclosing a statement / certificate from the Bank, which discloses the following facts:

Payment towards Interest on Borrowed Capital : Rs. 81, 767/-
    Payment of Principal on House Property : Rs. 27, 961/-

You shall appreciate the fact that payment of principal amount for Rs. 27, 961/- (Rupees Twenty seven thousand nine hundred and sixty one only) was taken into consideration under Section 80C, however the loss under Section 24 was erroneously excluded.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and re-issue the Intimation Order with the refund amount, as applicable. Your early action in this matter shall be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Danish Adib

PAN: AGIPA1247P

Encl:

1. Copy of Intimation Order

2. Copy of Bank Certificate showing Interest on Borrowed Capital

3. Copy of PAN

4. Copy of Income Tax Acknowledgement filed for the relevant financial year[protected]

NOT GETTING MY IT REFUND FOR ASSESSMENT YEAR 2007-08.
    Please close n delete the complain as it is resolved long bk. Please close n delete the complain as it is resolved long bk.Please close n delete the complain as it is resolved long bk.

Sk Jober Ali
      I have a Airtel number# [protected] (Jharkhand) since arround 2 yrs ago, But in last yr they were deactivated SMS alert from my number. Then after one month once again I activated SMS alert in my number, but still since 1 yr I don't have recieve any message from Airtel. Whenever I talked with Customer care they reply me that we'll send you sms service soon.

airtel -mobile-sms — sms alert activated

without me asking for any kind of job alerts ,airtel has activated the sms for job alert.
      for which their is deduction charges from the prepaid amount.121 no is useless.hardly I can get them.
      To deactivate one has to really struggle.
      Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at [protected]@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Robin K
      Please stop the criket message sms immedialy .The matter has been taken to the notice of the airtel customer care somany times .But they had not respond to my repeated requist for the last six days .
      I am a autheraised regular customer in airtel for the last three years .If you are not respod to my request immediately i can stop the customer service of airtel at the earliest
      A.Amirthanathan
      Cell [protected]
      G-mail [protected]@gmail.com

kushal verma
        DEAR SIR

I m kushal verma i have purched a rechage coupen of RS 60 on 27.03.2009 from my near shop but when i scrached it the 4 digits of the no is damged i try many no but it was not succes when i go to the shopkeeper he says that go to the airtel office u got the new coupen or they will give u the recharge no but they refuse to give me any help what i do now please HELP me

AirTel — Recharge Coupen

I have purchased a prepaid coupon few months ago but it was not recharged on my no. [protected] showing invalid pin no. and showing some technical reason.

I have contacted to customer care various times but there was no satisfactory reply from that side and contacted to airtel outlet many times but from there again contact to cc and have a reply that your problem will be solved within 4 hours but not solved.

I have tried to recharge the coupon by other airtelprepaid nos as directed by cc executives but no soln.

my last complaint nos are[protected] and before it complaint no was[protected].

my coupon serial no. is [protected] and expiry date is 30.04.2009.

regards

arvind agrawal

i have purchage a airtel recharge card of 30/- Rs. when i scratch it then the pin also removed from it.
        i was contect to airtel office but i dont get any help from there. they told to me that pls contect your mobile shop. i was contect to mobile shop but i dont get any help from them.
        sir i have serial of this coupan but pin number not.

its not my mistake.so pls tell me or informe how can i recharge my account by usibng serial no.

Omprakash Balaskar
          My no. is [protected]
          I had not used Airtel STK service but, on following date the deduction of rs 30 are made, from the same number. When i made complaint to the customer care from last 10 days the executive say that "system down, system not show any deduction on your number, you have not subscribed for any services, your problem will be solved in short period, please call after sometime because of server problem" and lastly on 2/4/2009, 7.55 pm Customer care ex.Mr Deepak say`s that "Your complaint will be solved within 48 hours with complaint no 97585.
          30 rs Deduction Dates
          19/3/09 on 10.59 am
          2/3/09 on 12.21 pm
          22/3/09 on 11.26 am
          23/3/09 on 11.16 am
          02/4/09 on 12.59 pm
          Also i recived msgs onthe same dates from 64611030 that, You`ve been renewed for (oRing Tone Pack, MonoRt) Subscription service on Airtel STK, You`ve been charged Rs 30.
          Please sovle the above problem urgenty

Airtel Prepaid — Deduction of charges for services not used

I have been an Airtel prepaid customwer for last 3-4 years now. I have been out of India since Sept '08 and only came back on 18th July '09. On arriving I started to get sms's that they have renewed my Friends chat service and Hello tunes, and every time charged my Rs. 30 for each even though I did not subscribe to any of them. On calling they refunded the money but I also found out that they have charged me for past few months, they can only check back for last 90 days. I have not received all the charges yet. I also got sms that I have downloaded wallpaper twice which I have not done. I have been very upset and finally called nodal ooficer, who then told me that I have downloaded Java games etc which I have never done, I was out of country on those dates and the sim card has been with me all the time and I have never ever put it into my phone while abroad.

Nodal officer was very rude saying that they have proof that I have downloaded and there were no other charges deducted. The technology is too advanced now and I am sure AIrtel can find out if my sim ever registered abroad and if I ever used it while there. I am quite ready to give up my airtel no and not use it ever again. Is this the way to treat the consumer? I think there is a big scam going on, wherein if any sim card has not been used for few months, airtel starts deducting without the consent of the consumer and then claim that they can only look up account for last 90 days so that they do not have to refund. Now when I am calling them for the charge deducted yesterday, my call does not go through to live customer service exec, it is only going to automated, I am sure they have put some sort of block on that too.

I would also like to know what other charges they have deducted from my account since Sep 08 until Jul 09 without my consent, and ofcourse refunded. And also refund me for any illegal downaloads/charges that they have done. This has been lot of harrasment for me, I have spent lots of time, just calling uop airtel and geeting money back in the last 3-4 days. In fact now I have even lost track of what all they have charged and what they have given back. I would like a detailed enquiry. Just calling to nodal officer meant I was charged more than Rs20 as whenever I called her line was busy and money was charged for that too and when I finally got through it just took forever.

I am your regular customer and i have 4 prepaid sim of Airtel. i am your customer since 2004. i am using your service. i have asked for 20 Rs. Recharge for Massage Voucher. They have deducted Rs.20/- from my main account balance. After sometime i received one massage that your voucher will activate within 24 hours. on 26.09.09. when i did not receive any voucher till 28.09.09. I called to Customer care. they told me they will activate my massage voucher till 30.09.09. Then I told i need massage voucher for Navratri and Dusehara. what would i do then. Mr. Asish told me your masssage voucher will be activate till 12 o Clock on 28.09.09.. afterthat I did not received then i called again customer care Jamanalla received my call and discunected. I have called today three and four time in your customer care they are not giving me reply. NOw i dont want any Massage Voucher because festival has gone. I am kindly requesting you that you can deactivate all customer care activity i do not want received any call from customer care. i have massaged in customer care . they have charged me for sending free massage also. I am unsatisfied with your customer care service. please give my amount in my account. thankyou.
          My Mobile No. is [protected], [protected]

My Mobile No. is [protected], [protected]

Airtel Landline — need calls details

shaifali

I need call details as the bill which i received this month is very high as comparison to the usage of...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

Airtel — Cancellation of Simcard

Sudhagar anto Baboo. A

I got two new connection from Airtel 249 plan and the numbers are [protected], [protected] - herewith i...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

chandrakanth
            i have a airtel postpaid connection from 2 months ... i didnt get my first month bill till the second month was generated, but they are forcing me to pay the bill which i refused to pay... but today they sent me a bill of 3000 for 2 months on 30 th march which i told them i will be paying within 5th april ... but today they have totally deactivated my number [protected] in the middle of the night without any information ...

Lakshaman Waje
              my no is [protected] i had not activate holllo tone my end but forcefuly holllo tone activate & my 10 balnce dedcted than i call on cust care that time his agent (serswati) told me that balnce dedct for same but i did not send any or not recived call frm airtel. but she did not listen anything i was ask for escalate case with your seniour persone but she told me that seniour told me we can't escalate case & also i ask nodal officeer contact no & than he dissconected call now i want to deactivate holllo tone & refund my 10 balnce. so needfully for me.
              my no. [protected] plz remov my hello tune
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — sim card rejected (blocked sim )

NITIN TURUKMANE.
                Respected Sir / Madam,
                My AIRTEL PREPAID SIM CARD is BLOCKED from LAST ONE DAY .
                Handset shows SIM CARD REJECTED...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (62)

Airtel Broadband Connection — Not installing connection even after taking money

Dr. Mohd Imran
                To,
                Managing Director
                Airtel Broadband Services
                Panipat

Subject: Regarding...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Airtel — How to deactivate AIRTEL LIVE

harish
                if you dont deactivate airtel live, you may lose money unnecessarily by airtel. last month i lost rs827 from my account balance....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (72)

Manish Kumar Pal
                Dear Madam/Sir,

Please note that I am working with a private company at Narain Manzil, 23 Barakhambha Road, New Delhi 110001 and using Airtel for last one and half year, I have sent several mails to Airtel regarding there "no" network coverage in our area, I have received dozen of mails and atleast 100 messages in response confirming my complaint no. and thanking me for contacting Airtel but even after many written promises from AIrtel the situaution reamins same, finally I have chosen to go ahaead with termination of connection and will be moving to different service provider soon.

Now the challange that I will face would be to change my contact details and communicate to many customers in India and abroad.

I think Airtel must take responsibility for this and should be charged penalty for providing poor services to the customer.

Thanks & Regards
                Manish K Pal
                [protected] - Soon to be changed
                [protected] Ext - 202
                Dear Airtel,

I do not understand when your service is so poor and your people is calling and asking for the service. Since last 1 year we are facing network problem as you also know about the same, then how you are charging month rentle full. I have some many complains from my boses that my number is not accessable most of the time.

Please take necessary action immediately or else we have no other option, but to approach Consumer Court for this kind of service with full charges (mothly rentle).

Look forward to your postive attitude towards customer complaints.

K. Sitaram
                NAME & ADDRESS PRABHAT KUMAR & SANTOSHI
                ONKAR KIRANA STORE TELGU PARA MARODA TANK . BHILAI ABOVE NEWAI POLICE THANA
                NEAR HANUMAN MANDIR (POST .CIVIC CENTER DIST .DURG 490006 (CG)
                very poor network in bhilai maroda tank 4900006 my mobile no [protected]
                dist durg chattisghar (prabhat kumar, abhayjeet singh [protected]
                [protected] (SANTOSHI
                VERY VERY POOR NETWORK
                NO INDOOR COVERAGE
                ERROR IN CONNECTION WHEN CALLING
                CUSTOMER CARE COMMITED SEVERAL TIMES BUT NOTHIG HAPPENED.

PLS DO SOMTHING
                NO INDOOR COVERAGE

Gautam Chhabra
                  Dear Sir/Mam,
                  Greetings!!

I m sendin you this mail regarding my airtel bill of mobile no.[protected] in which Airtel charged me following charges which is not my usage.
                  Isd - Rs 5, 360.00
                  Total - Rs 5920.18
                  [protected][protected][protected]
                  My Total bill According to Airtel is Rs 6, 282.67
                  Therefore my Actual bills is Rs 362.49

* I logged my complain on your 121 by phone and they told me that this matter will resolve within 48hours and i will get a call confirming that but i've still not received any call from your side.
                  * I've Asked for noddle office number but the number given by them is a wrong number.
                  * I've Asked for my details and wriiten document confirming that i've made this calls but they said clearly "Sir, we cant confirm this as we dont have any confirmations
                  * On upon force asking they said me that this calls are made on some islands, i've never heard the name of that place in my life.
                  * Airtel disconnected my number without informing me even and i've faced too much of inconvience.
                  * When i been to airtel outlet, they simply told me that we cant help you.You please pay your bill.
                  * Everytime i've got an diffrent answer from airtel. 1st they said that i've called to some country. 2nd time they said i've visited some website from my cellphone, on upon my sayin that i am not having GPRS Activated on cellphone, they said ok please give us some time we look to it. 3rd time they again they said i've called on some number which is of "Island CEBU" and now the 4th time they are saying that i've used Airtel Live and clicked on some link which redirect me to some illegal website which is in "nauru". My airtel live service is deactivated from years.
                  * I've searched on internet, this problem is with airtel only.
                  * I know other 2 numbers also in which this problem is coming.
                  * This is a clear illegal activity of airtel which is not acceptable from this multinational company.
                  * I ready to pay my actual bill which is Rs 362.49

In the end i am very disappointed with Airtel service and behaviour.Please kindly Reslove my problem.
                  Waiting for your help and sooner response.

Thanking You

Gaµtam Chhabra
                  I.T & Network Engineer
                  Sama Healthcare
                  M:[protected]

tushar.jadhav02
                    I am experiencing a bad service from Airtel and Airtel Customer relationship center. I had purchased a campus sim of Airtel in February'09.
                    It given good service for 1-2 weeks. After that it stopped the outgoing calls. When I contact to Customer Care he replies your address verification is negative,
                    so you have to submit documents again. I had submitted the documents again at Airtel Customer relationship center in Hadapsar, Pune on 16th March 2009.
                    After that, till date it not to be activated and when I dial that number it shows number not in use.

Again I visited Airtel Customer relationship center in Hadapsar, Pune on 31st March 2009, they told me we had sent your documents to main office.
                    And now the number is deleted from system database. You have to purchase new sim card with new number and new plan. I had purchased
                    that sim with cost of Rs. 500. What's going on about Airtel service? Please reply me ASAP and suggest me what I have to do further?

I want that number with same old campus plan.

Complete Details :

My Name : Tushar Jadhav.

Complaining Sim Number : [protected].

Contact Number : [protected].

Airtel Prepaid Card — BAD BAD BAD BAB service

I am staying in Chinchwad (Pune). Here the service of airtel is so pathetic that i am about to change my Service ( will opt for Idea or Vodafone) which r really better than AIRTEL. We have 5 connection in our house will change in few days if service continues to be so BAD. Hope will get a positive response from you and looking for a Good service if NOT Excellent.
                    My no. is [protected]. If possible plz do it fast because we r facing this problem from last 2 Months.
                    ONLY WE NEED A GOOD SERVICE I HOPE YOU WILL!!!
                    Today i have reacharged [protected] (top-up0 with Rs 222/-) during roaming from modern Mobiles(Turupur - Tamilnadu) Trans ID:[protected] but I have received talk time only Rs 2.22/-.

i called to customer care from modern mobiles(Turupur) they are not responded properly there is no solution for the same. i ave last Rs 222/- what will be the reason. why it is happen.
                    i was a postpaid subcriber of airtel for the last 2 years. however due to certain reasons i converted my no into prepaid and paid all the dues on 1/12/2008 on my no [protected]. UPTO 5TH EVENING I COULD NOT GET IT DONE TO A PREPAID AND NEITHER RECEIVE ANY CALL OR MAKE ANY CALL. I HAVE PERSONALLY VISIT AIRTEL CARE CENTER IN LANKA- NEAR BHU= VARANASI AND THEY TOLLED EVERY WILL FINE BY 2-3 HOURS. BUT STILL I AM WAITING FOR FOR MY PREPAID ACTIVATION. ALSO I LOOSING MY BUSINESS DUE TO UNAVILABILITY OF INCOMING CALL

BABY JOSEPH
                    VARANASI
                    reliance gsm is a no.one gsm fraud company since i have a balance of rs.180 on the night and next morning in my mobile there is no balance. so i am not using simcard of this fraud company: my reliance no is [protected]. but the internet browsing is good on reliance gsm .
                    Dear Team,

Please activate my new friend plan sim card
                    number is [protected]

PRAMOD
                      Yesterday i have recived massage from 55678 wellcome to fusion lounge club on airtel wap. Please stop this service i dont want to use this service my no is [protected] please deactivate this service
                      Thanks For using (Fusion Lounge, Multi Content Pack)subscription service on Airtel WAP You've been charged Rs 15. http://gofun.in
                      What IS THAT?
                      STOP THIS SERVICE FROM MY PHONE
                      I am also recieving same message from last 4 months. My mobile no. Is [protected].
                      i too am surprised that i am been charge Rs.15 for a service i haven't even subscribed to!
                      and more ever, i am not able to stop this service.

pls help me.
                      and more ever, i am not able to stop this service.
                      i am been charged for it for the last 4 months

Pls do hep me.

My Mobile Number is [protected]
                      What IS THAT?
                      STOP THIS SERVICE FROM MY PHONE
                      i have recived messages from airtel that thanks for using fusion lounge, multicontentpack subscription service on airtelwapand they will charges me of Rs15 but i will remind that i have not activate such service so tell me soultion of this problem

Nitin Sen
                        I have recharged SMS Tariff Plan of Rs. 76 which provide me 500 local SMS for one month on 26/03/09.
                        I went out of town on 27/03/09 night and came back on 29/03/09. I send few SMS on local circle before roming. And also send some SMS during roming which are chargeble; I know that.
                        But When I came back on 29/03/09 and send SMS on local circle it was also chargeble and deduct 1 Rs. per SMS. I called the customer care and they said your problem will be resoloved within 48 hours on 30/03/09.
                        Now when I call customer care today's morning they said you have the vaildity of SMS but you sent more then 500 SMS, so now you have to pay for each SMS. But sir, I just sent 125-150 (Local & On Roming both) SMS after recharge of SMS voucher.They refused my statement.
                        So please tell me what can I do for it.
                        Please take the necessary action.
                        Do the Neeedful.
                        Name: Nitin R Sen
                        Place: Nagpur
                        Mobile No.: [protected]
                        no.[protected] per 17/2/2011 ko maine 88 rs. ka sms tariff recharge kiya per abhi tak nahi mila.
                        jaha se kiya tha wahan se recharge ho gya tha,
                        dealer ne bhi kaha customercare se baat karo
                        plzz check

tsahoo3
                          Airtel charged me some fixed monthly rental of 299/-*(+taxes)for 3 months though I requested to put the number on hold as I was leaving for onsite. When I

requested them to subtract the same along with the other late fees, the representative at Shopprix(Sector-61, Noida) branch abused me and told me that he 'ld

be retrieving all the money at all cost. I consulted with him again to settle down dues and return the SIM. He threatened me in return and told me that

AIRTEL can do anything. The representative was reluctant to hear me and told me that I should contact the guy who has given me connection(corporate). Affer

getting frustrated with this abysmal service, I switched to other service and decided to never ever use AIRTEL service in my life. After this bad experience,

they called up many of my friends and seniors telling that they are ICICI representatives and want my address. Thay even harassed some my my friends on

phone. I am totally disappointed with all this happenings and hereby request appropiate legal/govt. bodies to step in and help a customer. I'll be more than

happy to repay my dues to AIRTEL if they behave me properly and deduct the absurd charges they are claiming. I need a full and final settlement and urge

AIRTEL customers to take a note at the unsatisfactory services.

Name- TUSARAKANTA SAHOO
                          Mobile- [protected]

My Mobile Number [protected] Post Paid Bill settlement. My Email address Give Me.

Mr.Hemanathan
                          I have paid the bill No.[protected] dated 24.06.2009 for Rs.2, 098.25 for mobile No.[protected]. This bill
                          I have received on 26th of July 2009. So I have deducted Rs.150.00 late fee and I have paid Rs.1950.00
                          in cash on 03.08.2009 vide receipt No.18223 dated 03.08.09 in Kamdar Tele Communication, 174/180, Kusum Vijay Building, 3rd Floor, Modi Street, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001. But today my line was disconnected without any reason inspite of paying the bill. Please look into the matter and activate my mobile immediately.

KUMAR ARUNESH

NEW DELHI - 110049

PLZ BLOCK THE SIM URGENTLY

THANKS

block my NO 9502027246 — block my NO. 9502027246

Respected Sir, I will miss my Airtel Sim No. [protected] 25days back. It is missing at Tirumala. So Please blocked my sim Number. last recharged at 50Rs. and i will call at yesterday it is ringing and some one is lift. I will give proof my driving licence at the time of first registration. so please block my number urgentlyThe details are shown below:
                            K. Janardhan,
                            S/o K. Raghavulu Chetty,
                            18/5/206, Sapthagirinagar, Tirupathi.
                            Respected Sir, I will miss my Airtel Sim No. [protected] 25days back. It is missing at Tirumala. So Please blocked my sim Number. last recharged at 50Rs. and i will call at yesterday it is ringing and some one is lift. so please block my number urgentlyThe details are shown below:
                            K. Janardhan,
                            S/o K. Raghavulu Chetty,
                            18/5/206, Sapthagirinagar, Tirupathi.
                            I have a pre-paid mobile No.[protected] since long, but last week this number was suddenly gone out of order by saying " Sim card registration failed" even i have the balance in this card and validity also. in this regard when I asked from customer care of airtel, I got the reply from the representative that my sim card having error and you contact to our nearest showroom and got replace it by paying the cost of new sim. In this regard when I approach to airtel showroom of kapurthala, they did not co-operate me and said you go to another showroom of kapurthala, accordingly I reached at another showroom of airtel, but they also not given any satisfactory reply to me and said you again call to customer care, when I said to please arrange my talk with customer care, they flatly refused to do so and said we are not here to arrange this type of work.

So you are requested to arrange to continue my this number which is very old and circulated amongst my many known person. I will agree to submit the cost of new sim which is applicable as per extent rules.here it is to be mentioned that I have 02 other numbers[protected] and 45018 of airtel which are provided to me by Rail Coach Factory, kapurthala under CUG plan.it is for refrence to confirm my residential address.

Yours sincerely,

Kissht
                              Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                              (41 minutes ago)
                              HDFC Bank Credit Card
                              Cancellation of one assist membership
                              (47 minutes ago)
                              Indian Army
                              Fraud by using Indian army transport fake documents
                              (48 minutes ago)