Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7986)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Linson Thomas
I am Linson thomas.. I am using Airtel sim since last 2 years. My mobile number is [protected]. My call charge was 75paisa to all local mobile phones. one day i call the offer enquiry number 51561. on that there was recorded message "Inorder to call all airtel numbers at 30 paisa /min i forced to join daily rental pack of Re.1. For the cancelation of that offer and goback to the previous plan all i need is to recharge with Rs.3.
I recharged for Rs.3 & my call rate changed to Rs.1/local call.
I called customer care but they replied "whenever you recharged with Rs.3, your plan will changed to general plan instead of your previous plan".
But the recorded message was "Inorder to go back to your previous plan you must recharge for Rs.3"
What i will do...
The recorded message was still there on the number 51561 for a long days...
What i will do to get my previous plan??

Amey Ashok Hindalekar
    Now facing different problem in my Sim card(AirTel Card)...
    3 months ago because of some problem my sim card registration got failedlast week so i get the duplicate number from Airtel(mumbai-lower parel)... after activation insert the card to my mobile(Nokia n72or Nokia 1100) its shows display for my mobile "SIM CARD UPDATE STARTED" ... after the Msg Signal is disconnected after 10 or 15 mins take for signal...i replaced my sim but having same problem

Pls help me wat we Do...

My Mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.
    amey

AirTel — simcard error

resected sir,

my simcad has blocked last 13 hours back i can't recieving incoming and outgoing calls and it showing simcard error .plse make it free it's very urgent .

my airtel no:[protected].
    plse send reply to this mail :[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com
    i waiting your response.

lakshmikanth
    I Have a aiirtel prepaid no [protected] it's PUK get blocked please send their PUK as soon as possible.
    it Very Urgent
    that is the same damn problem im getting last couple of weeks .
    what a coincidence i`m also using nokia n72 mobile..
    i keep calling them to solve this problem since i aint go there physically, kinda busy so, but with no avial . im getting "UPDATING SIM" message every five minutes and antenna will goes away and whats worse i[censored] r in the middle of something it will close immediately with no chance...

I kindly request Airtel costumer care to solve their Sim problems and not try to play Marco- polo game...

hope u can come up with satisfaction response...
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — Airtel Sim Card Re-issue(simex)

Pranil Madhukarrao Sonar
      I have submited all the required document for re-issue of "AIRTEL SIM card" at airtel office at BADI SADAK, JALNA-431203...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Airtel Friends Chat — without my permission cutting amount in my mobile rs.30 to friends chat

rajyalakshmi co k.raghu
      i have been using Airtel no. for a year, nearly. On 3-2-09 at 8 p.m., with out my consent airtel people gave...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (116)

Ateet Khosa
      Since last 1 month I have been getting sms from numbers “64611010” & “53776” and every time I get a message from these numbers, Airtel charges Rs. 10 for these incoming message.

I have logged 4-5 complaints for the same with Airtel helpdesk and every time they say that I have subscribed to these services and they give a commitment that they would unsubscribe the same in 48 hours but nothing is done. However the reality is that I have never subscribed for these services on my mobile and till date nothing has been done on part of Airtel to stop these error payments which are being charged to me.

It is frustrating that even after 4-5 complaints to Airtel Helpdesk nothing has been done by Airtel Authorities so far. Would request you to please do the needful and I am quite sure that there would be other employees on Corporate plan getting these kind of sms.

Also there has been no response from the email ID [protected]@airtelindia.com. Please find enclosed the mails which I have sent so far. It really shows the pathetic state of affairs in which Airtel helpdesks are run and how they give false commitments.

There are have been commitments from various floor managers like Pooja & Subhir but nothing has been done so far except false commitments.
      sir
      I am salim Vathare A/p- Bagani Tal-Walwa Dist- Sangli .Maharashtra
      pin code 416302 sir i am a retelar in Bagani my shop name is SAHARA PHOTO BAGANI
      my lapo Number is [protected] in my lapo RBAL faselity is not aveleble
      when i uesed this service Delar is not valed messages comeing from you
      so solve my problem as soon as
      your's
      salim vathare
      sahara photo Bagani
      HI this is sudhakar ... i am also get this type of problem .. but it is reduced after DEACTIVATING THE WAP SERVICES LIKE GPRS, MASALA, AIRTEL LIVE ...
      I am getting this service and have got many times this messsage that your service have been deactivated. and everytime the charges are deducted.i every time get this message that you have been renewed for ESPNAIRTEL CRICKET SUBSCRIPTI SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE from airtel. you have been charged Rs 7.
      YOU will be shocked to know that i have complaint about this service many times to airtel customer care center and have got many complaint IDs from which i am sending some of them to you.I humbly request you to please deactivate this service.
      complaint IDs no. -214543
      my mobile no. is [protected]. and the owner name is Ratinder kaur.
      thank you.

Airtel WAP — Disconnect Airtel WAP immediately

Anupama Mohite
        I had subscribed to Airttel WAP and then logged out and disconnected WAP. Initally i received the subscription email saying...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Nitin kumar
        Post paid SIM not received
        I requested a prepaid connection to post paid connection 3 weeks back at PUNE, Chinchwad. The Airtel person came to my company to collect the documents & charges. After a rigorous follow up my pre paid SIM card is blocked while i am yet to receive the post paid SIM card. The Airtel person (SHASHIKANT - [protected])) is not even picking up my calls since last few days.

THIS HIGHLIGHTS THE POOR SERVICE OF AIRTEL.

Now i don't understand what has to be done.

Nitin kumar

Dheerendra R.

My mobile number is +91 [protected] and I have been using international roaming service in UK on this number since 28th October, 2008. But since yesterday afternoon, I could not register with the mobile service providers in UK.I have tried with three different handsets but the problem still persists.

The airtel customer care does not seem to have any clue about this. A rectification of service on this phone is requested at the earliest.

Dheerendra R.

Ap Airtel — Auto Roaming problem

This is vijaya .I am using airtel andhrapradesh life card..so i came to UK now..but the sim card is not activating for autoroaming..Pls help me in this favour..my number is:+91-[protected]...
          your network coveregy not avalable all time some it tells that cell has swith off plz rectify that problem

Airtel — marketing call during roaming

I am basically from madurai. When i went to Jamshedpur, i received a call which was airtell marketing. Sicne i was in roaming, i was charged money unnecessarily.

Airtel — Need to trace unwanted calls

NG

I have a Airtel number where in, i have been getting unsolicited and abusive calls from a number which is...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (43)

Airtel Postpaid — refund of the payment

chintan.gupta
            i have cancelled the conection of airytel postpaid.i have paid 1175/-rs.even i have the uasege of round about 600/- rs.in...

John V. Philip
            Received a call from Airtel Broadband people on 5th Jan. 2009 evening regarding their offer of 2mbps 779 comboplan with 4 gb free download. I gave my willingness to migrate from 256kbps 399 to 2mbps. They said that it will take 5days to migrate. I agreed.
            My broadband stopped working from 6th Jan. 2009 morning.
            Jan. 10th, I paid my Airtel Broadband bill at Anna Nagar, & made a complaint at cust. relat. Since she was unable to contact her higher officer, she sent me away saying that she will contact me after two hrs. but did not.
            Jan. 11th I called Airtel officer, Vijaylakshmi around 2pm, explained the above matter, since no complaint was registered, a fresh complaint No. 15774840 was registered.
            Jan. 13th I insisted the Airtel officer to send an engineer. Engineer Balamurugan arrived in the evening tried his best but in vain saying my USB is at fault hence to get an Ethernet card and fix. Immediately after he left, the hard disk crashed and I lost all valuable business transactions. After he left, bought a new 160GB hard disk and installed OS. and did not fix the Ethernet card I bought (No connecting cable). Tried to log on to my internet but unsuccessful.
            I brought new PC unit and connected the modem and installed the software (CD). But did not work.
            I brought my daughter's Laptop and tried but in vain. Only then I knew that the Engineer was incompetent.
            Jan. 14th tried various means to log on but was disappointed.
            Jan. 15th I called Airtel officer Arun and explained but he was unable to help me out.
            Jan. 16th I called Rani & then Girija & explained all the above but was unsuccessful. Because of this ordeal I requested them to get me back to my old 256kbps since I was loosing a lot in business. But their reply 'after 25th Jan only my request can be processed' gave me a jolt.
            Then I contacted many during the next few days, Gomathi, Shashis, Shankari, Saravanan, Navin, Sudha, Pavithra, Priadarshini
            Jan. 19th I contacted Meena, Shashis finaly, Gomathi gave a new Ref. No. 16017382 and with a lot of hesitation agreed to send an engineer but did not. Whenever I contact them they stated telling some excuse.
            In the mean time my son-in-law (System analyst) with his laptop came from Bangalore and tested my PC and found out that the router was not connected on Airtel side. He contacted Airtel people and asked them to send an Engineer from Airtel. They gave a different complaint no. 16016458.
            Jan 22. Airtel engineer Mr. Lokesh checked with different modems and said that the mistake is on Airtel side and it seems that my router cable is not connected properly. He tried to contact Air tel people and said that he will do the needful and left. But nothing happened due to his family problem but gave the Manager Prosheeds no. 42979468 but all attempts failed.
            Jan 24th 6:30 pm Navin gave Co-ordinator’s No. [protected], he regretted for his helpless condition
            Jan. 25, 9:45 am Priadarshini – not of much help.
            Back to Lokesh – asked me to contact Mr. Shahid 42185858, after confirming this issue with Mr. Lokesh, Mr. Shahid confirmed that the router cable is at fault and it will take two days for them to lay a new cable
            Jan. 27, 4.30pm Shahid called and asked me to open the Internet Explorer and proceed as he says and finally, I was able to log on brows the Internet 256kb with a new modem, Lokesh gave.

Finally, Airtel asked me to pay Rs. 723. So I asked Mr. Shahid to explain the matter to the billing dept. and finally, they said that I have to pay for all the days except from Jan 17 to 27, - Rs. 407.27. for 10days o[censored]sage in a month and for the mistake Airtel committed, I am punished. From Jan. 6 to 27 my Internet was non-functional (20 days) due to Airtel’s mistake (router disconnected).
            I do Leather Machinery sales and service as a free lancer. During the crucial time of the Leather fair at Chennai, I lost two very important contracts. I went through a lot of stress and mental agony and torture due to Airtel’s mistake.
            I request the public to unite to punish such frauds like Airtel and such others of plundering the public like in other developed countries.
            I appiled airtel broadband connection on 4th-feb. my application no is: ch 980999. still they are not respone. pls look at this. otherwise return my cash. they are not response my call and not attend my call. reply my mail or call my mobile [protected]

SANJAY MOHANTY
              My phone no 4301266

I need a duplicate bill of 05.12.08 - 04.01.09 cycle.
              Please send thru e-mail if possible.
              My Airtel Landline No is[protected]

I am in need of duplicate bills for the below mentioned periods

08/06/2012 to 07/08/2012
              08/10/2012 to 07/11/2012

thiyagarajan s
                i got converted my prepaid Sim card to post paid Sim card i give my address proof and my id proof but they dint verify my address after that they cut my phone line and permanently disable my number it is my lucky number in that product section people not response well in my case so i have to apply for consumer court this is my case air tel post paid people very worst
                my mobail no

Airtel — Verification not done

Respected Sir,

My complainant is with regard to Airtel Datacard. My Airtel Number is [protected]. I had purchased a datacard from Airtel, Barakhambha Road, Delhi. Jaya, employee assured me that my verification would me done in a day or two.But no body has turned up for verification till now. This is the 3rd week. I am not a resident of Delhi and I am leaving for my hometown Mumbai in a week. I request you to ask them to do the verification before 24th December, 2009. Apparently Jaya has not been responding to my calls also. Please do the needfull.

Balashri

Airtel Prepaid — detail of incoming and outgoing calls

mahesh
                  my friend using airtel company's prepaid connection with no.[protected]. & i want to know incoming &...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (102)

Airtel Postpaid Bill — NOT RECEIVING THE BILL BY COURIER

indian mobile
                  respected sir mera paperbill mere address par nahi pahocha hai please usko mere resedence address par bhej diya jaye thanks...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (67)

rahul tibrewal

I would like to congratulate TRAI on its efforts to publish this Consultation paper on Broadband QoS - "Bandwidth required for ISPs for better connectivity and improved quality of service". I really admire TRAI for its initiative, forethought and the enduring work for a better quality of telecom service in India despite apathy from several quarters including the government.

With this letter I would like to bring to your notice a controversial and unfair
                  decision of Airtel Broadband with subject to "Airtel Fair Usage Policy".
                  Airtel Fair Usage policy has become the latest nightmare for the customers of
                  Airtel Broadband.

"Airtel Fair Usage Policy" or AFUP is totally unfair on customers with Unlimited
                  broadband plans as Airtel has decided to cap all unlimited plans starting from 15GB for 256kbps and reducing the speed to 128kbps for further downloads. Unlimited plans cannot and should not have restrictions on either the promised speed or unlimited data.

As per information/emails received by customers from Airtel, the limit on unlimited plans are as follows:

128 kbps = 10 GB data limit per month - after that speed reduced to 64kbps
                  256 kbps = 15 GB data limit per month - after that speed reduced to 128kbps
                  384 kbps = 20 GB data limit per month - after that speed reduced to 192kbps
                  512 kbps = 25 GB data limit per month - after that speed reduced to 256kbps
                  1 Mbps = 50 GB data limit per month - after that speed reduced to 512kbps

Airtel users have confirmed that their speeds have been reduced to half of what their package promises.

They site the reasons as that of loss of speeds for other customers connected to the same node. Since some customers use the internet 24X7, the others are at a loss of speed. But isn't that a technical fault by the airtel. Why should the customers be penalized. The plans have been changed without permission and does not live up to what was promised . Aren't the customers being cheated this way? I would like to point out the fact that even if a customers uses his "unlimited" 256kbps plan for just 10 hours a day, his 15GB limit as mentioned above would be crossed in merely 13-15 days. Then what is the use of calling it an unlimited plan?

Once the unlimited broadband data is capped, it ceases to be an Unlimited plan. When the speed is reduced to less than the minimum 256kbps it ceases to be a TRAI defined broadband connection. Airtel in fact is violating the very
                  TRAI definition of broadband connection in India and this will be a very serious lapse by Airtel.

Airtel had merely suggested AFUP in its response to TRAI's consultation paper on "Bandwidth required for ISPs for better connectivity and improved quality of service". But now Airtel has gone ahead and implemented AFUP. This means that Airtel is enforcing data transfer limits on their supposedly unlimited plans without the consent of TRAI or its own customers. Does this not amount to cheating or fraud on its customers and in direct violation of TRAI's guidelines on broadband?

We have always believed Airtel to be different from other ISPs in India.They have always charged a premium and continue to do so for unlimited plans. Initially everything felt just right with Airtel Broadband. But things are apparently changing for the worse. Only TRAI can protect consumer interests from the wrath of such mind numbing decisions that put barriers in nascent growth of broadband in India.

Lots of Airtel's users have posted their grievances in various forums and blogs.

You can see story unfolding here :-

I sincerely request you to consider this letter as a complaint against unjust Airtel Fair Usage Policy and/or any other ISP in India which indulges in putting barriers in broadband speed/data caps and thus hindering the growth of broadband in India.

I would like TRAI to investigate the reasons behind implementation of such a policy by Airtel that hinders growth and that is contrary to TRAI's guidelines.

I look forward to the speedy resolution of this problem and I sincerely hope that you will do the needful and ensure the interests of telecom consumers in India are safeguarded.

regards
                  I agree this the worst way to attack your customers by cheating them for the service they cant provide they don't the capacity to upgrade their equipments so they want to introduce this . They are more like they going to be worthless in a few days... being a customer and being capped for my usage is .
                  Hope Airtel goes to the GALLOWS and pay a heavy price for their mistake.

AirTel — Storage Policy

HI,

I am shantanu, working as Software engineer in gurgaon and writing here on behalf of my wife (Shailly sharma).

I was in need of a broadband connection at my new place( sukhdev vihar, massi gar, south delhi), I droped an online request for the same and after getting the confirmation from your executive( Mr Khalid Ph no-[protected]) that I will have my connection to the next day my wife provide all the required documents and processing fees.
                  My wife given the document and 1500 rs cash to Mr Deepak (ph no- [protected]), but I couldnt have got my connection even after two days. I called the executive and after repetitive of calls the guy confirmed me that they cant give me connection becuase they dont have wire line to my locality.

Now I ask, if they didnt have wire line to my locality then why they assured me first and took my documents and cash.

And now when i ask them to refund my buggs, they excuse and say it will take one month to the procedure and i will get my money after one month.

I dont have so much of time to call them again & again and its very painfull to see such a rude and unprofesstional behaviour for such a renoved company's executives.

I want to know why it takes one month long period to get my money back when you guys are not given me any connection even after the pre assurance . Its all wasted my time and business when i was in urgent need of the broadband.

I request to the concern guys to look into the matter and revert back to me asap.

shantanu

Airtel — Violation of customer privacy right

To Mr Mittal and the corporate office Airtel

I would like to bring to your notice that I have registered my number [protected] in to the NDNC 13/04/2010 my reference number for registration is S[protected]. Surprisingly I am constantly getting automated messages and SMS. I think Airtel should value your 'committment' to protect my information and privacy.
                  I have the same problem. How to get Airtel to not spam us repeatedly?

Airtel Broadband — Less than advertised speed

Airtel press release in March says they are doubling boradband plan speed without any extra charge so if one has plan of 256 Kbps then he will get 512 without any charge.My plan is of 256 unlimited i am getting 512 speed now but only after 10 A.M. Before that i get 256.
                  my speed has decreased by four times.
                  this is totally unfair.
                  and i will see to it that my whole company and other friends whom i know vhange their internet connection.
                  this is not acceptable.

Airtel Broadband — net speed is less then 1 mbps

sir my number is 42918482 airtel broadband connection.i has taken it before 6 days.when i thad taken it service provider said that the speed will be 2 mbps upto 10 gb download but afetr one day its speed has been lessd and become 046 mbps.and my complaints number is 48447832.so kindly help me.............my mobile number is [protected].i called customer care but no any one has received..........so please help
                  very good post...every word i wanted to comment and post has been reflected in this article..action needs to be taken against airtel as they are eating money from bogus plans like smart bytes etc... my unlimited plan with high speed of 7 gb gets finished within 2 hrs and for the rest of the month have to bear with the snail pace speed...

Airtel Prepaid — unauthorised deduction of balance

K.S. Ahuja
                    I have an Airtel prepaid connection bearing no. [protected] on 20th Feburary my balance was Rs. 193/- after deduction Rs. 30/-...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Airtel Prepaid — balance deduction

K Ramesh
                    I am using a Airtel pre-paid connection no. [protected].On 24 Feb 09 at around 15.40 hrs a amount of Rs. 125 and 99 was deducted...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (90)

vinoth kumar
                    few days back... i got a call from airtel for changin my number from prepaid to postpaid... i heard about 400 power top plan and accepted de offer... a person came to my home and gave me an postpaid sim... as i was in a hurry... i dint ask his name or number... i used this postpaid no for somedays and made calls and msgs... but today i came to know tht my number is on 199 power top plan... and its ridiculous... i cannot pay money for your mistakes... so pls immediately change my plan to powertop 400...

sincerely,
                    vinoth...

Airtel Prepaid SIM — one day short validity after recharge

MOHAN AREKAR
                      MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]. MY MONTHLY VALIDITY WAS UPTO 06/02/2009.I GOT VALIDITY UPTO 07/03/09, AFTER I RECHARGED ON 06/02/09.i.e....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                      Aditya Birla Money
                      wrong number linked to loan account
                      (6 minutes ago)
                      Freelancerforms.in
                      Online Data Entry Scam
                      (6 minutes ago)
                      Kyrafit
                      Fraud on order 8226
                      (7 minutes ago)
                      Safeandyou.in
                      Non receipt of product I purchased
                      (7 minutes ago)
                      Dopeindia.com/
                      Online fraud and no customer response