Airtel Customer Care

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — airtel message AT-Airtel [Resolved]

scorjob
Iam getting lot of messages from AT followed i already gave information to customer care to stop sending such a messages but...
Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Nitesh Solanki
Hello sir,
My name is NITESh i am from bangalore my mob no. is [protected] i brought a recharge coupen of RS.60 when i scrached and tried tose 16 digits o it showed invalid no so i tried many times after sometimes when i tried it was writted "you have been BARRED from this service".the cards serial no is [protected] please do it fast and solve this.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:14:15
hi sir,

i am unable to recharge my prepaid account for my mob no [protected] .From past 4 days i am been trying to recharge but i am unable to do it. i have launched a complaint at the customer care but the executive has informed that it will be sorted out in 3 days but kindly sort the issue asap since i have lot of commitments through my mob no.awaiting for your quick response.

regards

anandkumar.R.k

Lambodar Pradhan
    dt.18.2009 1.28pm
    I received a message from airtel for Aapke liye STD call sirf Re1/ min keval Rs. 24 mein. Pack active karne ke liya STD24 bhejein 170 par (free) our payein yeh laabh poore 1 mahine tak.

I send STD24 in170 par

dt. 19.2.2009 1.58 pm
    an other message comes thank you for u r request. This special pack will be activated on your airtel in 48-72 hrs & 24 will be deducted from your balance for next 3 months.

I recharge Rs100 in 25/2/2009.

1st SDT Call 25.2.2009 4.27sec.
    my call rate 1.5 per minitues

I call airtel customer care they told. theit server is not activated. call to me later. then i call 26.2.2009 morning 8.04sec. m. Nazia she gave me a complain no. & she told me u balance is added to ur exiting balance. then i call std 26/02/2009 (8.06am) 7.39sec. same problem my call charges is 1.5 per minitus. then std call 26.2.2009 (9.14pm) 8.15 sec my std charges rs. 1.5 per minitues .

I call airtel customer care they told our server is not updated so call me later. I call somany time sombody says i forward u r complain, some body told this our backend problem i forwar u r complain. now i am very harasment. what should i do any body suggest me
    today 09.3.2009 2.38pm my std call charges 1.5per min.

I call customercare he told me your mb no is not activated in 24 std pack.
    But when i dial *124# the message comes u tarif expried on 20may2009.

Pls. help any body.

thanks

pradhan
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:14:04

Prashant Gaur
      My name is Prashant Gaur, and my Airtel number was [protected]. I had a advance rental 699 corporate plan, after 1st year they changed my plan to Monthly Rental 300 plan without any information. I called customer number care number of times and registered(some reference no. is[protected],[protected] my complaints many times to activate my previous plan but customer care executives denied every times, i request them many times to reverse my incorrect bill and send me correct bill with my correct Advance rental 699 plan. But no response received for those complaints and they deactivate my SIM. Now they are making threats to me and my relatives through customer care. I never received any response for my complaints but me and my colleagues & relatives received threats call from Airtel.

Please do the needful for me

Prashant Gaur
      Contact : [protected]
      Email: gaurp.[protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:14:01

rajiv
        I had applied for the change of plan to 199 CUG corporate plan for the 02 Nos, ie (i) [protected] & (ii) [protected], however sorry to tell U that only one No ie [protected] is changed to plan 199 CUG.Only to adapt the said previelage of the unlimited free call I had applied for this plan.
        However, What a miss that U could do to leave the other No not in the same Plan hence now I can not get the liberty to use the said previlage of your scheme.
        Slill not late, kindly do the change to the No [protected] also, and ensure UR esteem Customer is not upset with the kind of service you provide.hope to get a confirmation in this regard,

Rajiv
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:49
        i want to know about tariff rates available at 199, 249 etc. where to get the detils? can you sned to my mail id prabhakaran.[protected]@yahoo.com

SAIKHOM MANGAL
          Sir/Madam
          I change my bill plan (Data Card) from Rs. 849 (Sur[censored]nlimited) to Rs.199 (Plan I) on 8th December, 2009 in the Airtel Office near Manipur Sweets (Khuyathong Road, Imphal West, Manipur) .But it has been found that the bill plan has not been changed which is proved by the month's bill and the Itemised Statement for 08-Jan-2009 to 07-Feb-2009. My volume o[censored]ses is 475685 bytes which is according to the itemised statement being les than 500MB which is a result o[censored]sing according to my plan which was to be changed to Plan I.
          The Office has now been banned for some reasons and is not servicing us. Thus I have to bear the consequences.
          I request you to take necessary actions .
          Airtel Number:[protected]
          Address:Uripok Achom Leiaki, Imphal West, Manipur-795001
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:45

Airtel Digital TV — digital tv setup box [Resolved]

manjeet singh
            i would like to say u that i got a airtel digital tv setup box free with samsung offer, but for the past above two monthes...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

BRIJENDRA PRASAD SINGH
            Please do not treat it as complaint rather you please treat it as request.I am having Airtel postpaid connection bearing mobile number [protected]. I used to pay the bills throught internet promptly. But payment for the month of Feb. i.e. from 24 Jan. to 24 Feb. amounting Rs 567/- has been inadvertely paid twice means by internet in the first week of March 2009. The payment made by internet can not be reverted back.
            In view of above, it is requested to get payment of Rs 567/- adjusted in the bill for the month of March itself and till that time please treat this amount of Rs 567/- as advance.

with Warm regards

Brijendra Prasad Singh

Post paid mobile number - [protected]
            202, Prangan tower
            Ramprastha Greens Vaishali
            Sector -9
            Ghaziabad up -201010
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:42
            Since this is an age of electronic and presently consumers prefer payment through net for ease of convenience. There should be a provision in the software of airtel postpaid payment throgh net that amount exceeding the due payment or double payment should be rejected without fail. Howerver the doubel payment already made should be adjusted in next billing.

regards
            I fully agree. This has to be adjusted in next billing amount and provision for the avoidance of the double payment has to be ensured by Airtel.

Airtel — To block Sim card & Issue duplicate Sim Card [Resolved]

Chandrakant Thakare
              Hi, this is Chandrakant Thakarehaving prepaid connection no [protected] yesterday my mobile number has been theft, i want...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Airtel — Money fraud [Resolved]

Complainanat543322
              I have got a call from customer care (means Sub-DSA) of airtel company, that they are talking from airtel for bill plan and...

Yogita Agarwal
              I was using the airtel 499 Combo plan with 1GB of free DSL usage with 2Mbps speed. The bill generated for 10days o[censored]sage was 6740. Airtel has recorded very high DSL usage for 5 out of these 10 days charging me 1200 per day. The DSL usage split up which has been shown in the bill is highly impossible. I had raised a complaint regarding this around 1.5 months back. I had called airtel customer care multiple times explaining them that the DSL usage cannot be so high and requesting them to look into the issue. They had closed the complaint without my knowledge saying that I had accepted to pay the bill.
              I again raised another complaint to which they had called me on 26th Feb 2009 and agreed to give me a waiver of 70% and said that it will be reflected in my next bill. I was told that the bill is settled and it was confirmed from their side. I called the customer care to confirm the same and they responded saying that system is not yet updated to reflect the change. After calling them again I got a response that they have rejected the waiver request. I have been calling them multiple times but they are not ready to make a settlement on this issue.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:37

Bhaumik
                I had bought my airtel sim card on 27-oct-2008 my mo.No is:::[protected]
                But this sim card not work Properly.
                most of in my mobile giving alert msg sim not ready, service not ready
                when i have to told problem to airtel office in Anand but the officer told me u have to paid 100 rupees.and buy new card.I have to also try in Customer call executive but not give any Respose...
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:28

I am manjunatha Ramchandra and i am having the Airtel service from Dec 2007.
                i paid all the bills upto Dec 2008.

Now i am in EGYPT dec 2008 end. So i need to disconnect or deactivate my Connection.
                I am not more going to use the number.

please help me.

Airtel Sim Card — simcard problem

barring of my cell nunber
                I had bought the sim card but none of the contact is going in it. The number is [protected]
                IN I MATE AIRTEL SIM IS NOT SUPPORTING WELL U SAID WHAT I HAVE TO DO
                dear sir,
                we are inform you that my mobile no.[protected]. my name is denzil so please contact my airtel mobile no.[protected].

kindly treat this as most urgent...thanking you.
                Hi What is a solution to activate the sim card my sim no is [protected]
                no out going service for my sim. it has suddenly with out any intention. i called to the customer care about this problem but, they told that its an network problem madam and it will work after 11hr. until now its not working. am calling for the customer care but no use, its not connecting its just suggesting me a no. *121# thats it. whats the use of suggesting me that no.
                if am checking the balance by typing *123# its coming an error that you are not prepaid subscriber. could u help me please...
                my no. is [protected]

Anupama SR
                  I am an airtel customer for 4 years now. Couple of years in karnataka and past 8 months in MP. I surrendered my karnataka sim in the month of august '08 and took up new post paid connection in MP. Now i am required to surrender the sim in MP as i have moved out of india. my family member when tried surrender the sim, are asked for the photo id proof. i want to know y is an id required for surrendering? and to my surprise, the sim that i had personally surrendered at airtel office, has been receiving bill till the latest month. Then what is the meaning of the surrendering of the sim?? I really dont know what is airtel upto? inspite of being a regular & sincere customer, is this what we get back??
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:17
                  good net work for airtel but miscommunication, bad resbonse very careless talk to customer care staff i am very worried to get airtel net work pls solve they are problems
                  I am using postpaid sim [protected]. At present i have blocked the sim. Now i want to surrender the same. I will not be in a position to pay the bills of anykind hereafter.
                  Please disconnect my post paid connection against this number - [protected] at the earliest
                  I want to surrender my airtel post paid sim. Where should i go to surrender the card. I'm from chennai.. Please send me the details through a mail, my Id is [protected]@yahoo.com.
                  I'm sorry I got to surrender my pre paid sim, I typed post paid by mistake..Plz send me the address and procedures.

Airtel — Full Network but Network error connection [Resolved]

Jaspreet Singh
                    I have 15 connections of Airtel post paid at my office some are under CUG plan and some are on the name of individuals From...

Sharad Prakash Srivastava

I am residing in Noida and working with a software company in Noida.
                    I was required to attend some personal work in Lucknow and at the same time need to take care of my office work.
                    Hence I bought a USB Internet Modem Data Card from Airtel. The USB Modem is bought from Airtel store in Shoprix Mall, Sec-61, Noida. Before buying the USB Modem, I confirmed from the sales executive at Airtel outlet in Shoprix Mall, Sec-61, Noida, that this USB Modem will work in Lucknow as it is all India free roaming.

As soon as I arrived Lucknow, the USB Modem stopped working.

After calling number of times to customer care and technical assistence center - I was told that there is the problem in SIM which is used by the USB Data Card and it needs to be replaced. As the Card is bought from Noida the SIM can only be replaced at Noida and not in Lucknow.

I could not do my office work for the period of my stay in Lucknow.

But to my surprised as soon as I cam back to Noida - the USB Data Card started connecting to internet.

I request to let me know the exact reason why the USB Data Card did not worked in Lucknow. And need compensation for loss of my oofice work and mental trauma the I got by false promise of Airtel Sales Executives and technical support staff.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:15
                    i want airtel USB internet connection. for this where i have to contact. iam in hyderabad.
                    prepaid Airtel internet data card
                    internet prepaid data card

piyush.v.savla

I shri.piyesh.v.savla using u r services mobile no is [protected] purchased add on card on 9/1/2009 from your franchise m/s jaiganesh telecom, kandivali[w] vide receipt no 17793 dt 9/1/2009 & i had purchased add on card by paying rs100/- cash mobile no is [protected] & card no[protected]F. I have given my documents mainly pan card, electricity bill Xerox for residence, they had assured me that the line will be activated within 48 hrs but when I enquired on 21/1/2009 i came to no that from your customer care number that mobile no [protected] was activated on some else name on 19/1/2009. on very next date i went to franchise m/s jaiganesh telecom, kandivali[w] & asked him abt the same & he told now nothing can be done & do what ever u want to do, he also abused by giving ill-treatment by one of your executive shri.dinesh who is still working there. I was deeply hurt & was embraced in front of all crowd by roughly speaking with me. I was totally shocked by u r executive behavior giving to me.
                      So according i have lodged a formal complaint through customer care department regarding this incidence & my complaint no is[protected] spoken with mr.faran.khan.
                      pl take action against u executive & also u r franchise also see that the mobile no [protected] is activated at the earliest. hope action is taken from u r side other wise i have to go to consumer court & media, which will be not good for u r company’s reputation. pl inform at the earliest of the above.
                      Thanking u

piyush.savla
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:11

RAJESH SURI
                        SIR,
                        I AM RAJESH SURI PROP. OF M/S SURI TRADERS . I AM OLD SUSCRIBER OF YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I TAKE YOUR SME AC SEVICE THEN I WAS PAYING 5000/ MONTHLY BILL MY FIRM WAS RUNNING 10 MOBILE NO. OF AIRTEL COMPANY . I SEE COMPANY SERVICE IS VERY POOR THEN I DECIDE TO TAKE ALL NO. PRMANENTLY DISCONNACTION . AFTER ALL I THINK MY PERSONAL MOBILE NO. [protected] IS VERY OLD AND MY ASST. NO [protected] THESE TWO NO. WAS NOT DISCONNECTED BY MY FIRM. I AM RUNNING A COCACOLA AGENCY MY ALL COUSMERS HAVE MY ASST. NO.[protected].
                        ON[protected] I MAKE A CALL TO COUSTMER CARE I TELL MY MOB. NO. [protected] IS LOST SO PLZ DC IT NOW .NEXT DAY I RECIVE ACALL FROM YOUR COMPANY . HE ASK ME WHY R U WANT DC SAID NO. I TELL THERE IS NO DUPLICATE SIM CARD IN JALANDHAR CITY I VISIT SHALIMAR SHOWROOM MEET MR. VARINDER AND RAJESH HE TELL SORRY WR HAVE NO SIM I ALSO MEET TO SHOW MANAGER (GIRL) SHE TELL SORRY WE HAVE NO SIM. I VISIT CAN AND ABEL JALANDHAR THERE WAS ALSO SAME ANSWER SORRY WE HAVE NO SIM . THEN YOUR EXECUTIVE COMMET ME HE IS SENDING ME ANEW SIM OF SAID NO. BY CORRIER ITS DLIVER ME WTHIN 48 HOURE. I CALL MANY TIME ON COUSTMER CARE BUT PROBLEM IS SAME TILL NOW. THERE IS BIG LOSS FOR ME DUE TO THIS MOBILE NOT WORKING.THREE DAY BEFOR I RECIVE A CALL FROM YOUR COMPANY NO.[protected] A LADY WAS ONLINE WITH ME SHE TELL ME THERE IS 300/ DUE OUTSTANDING IN MY ACCOUNT CLEAR IT TODAY AND NEXT DAY OUR DLIVERY BOY DLIVER NEW SIM AT MY OFFICE BUT PROBLEM IS SAME TILL NOW .
                        TODAY I CALL TO MR. ANIL ([protected]) IN AIRTEL R.O JALANDHAR . HE TELL ME IF I VISIT TO CAN AND ABEL SHOWROOM JALANDHAR I CAN TAKE A NEW SIM FOR SHOWROOM . I VISIT SAID SHOWROOM AND MEET TO SHOWROOM MANAGER MISS KAUR BUT I SHOKED THEN I HEAR HER ANSWER SORRY WE HAVE NO SIM . I TELL HER I CAOME IN YOUR SHOWROOM ON MR. ANIL, S ADVICE SHE CALL TO MR ANIL AFTER ALL SHE TELL TO ME REQUEST ON MY FIRM S LETTER HEAD . I GIVE HER SHE TELL WHEN SIM AVILEBAL SHE CALL ME.
                        IF COMPANT CAN NOT PROVIDE SIM THEN GIVE ME MY BOTH NO. S PREPAID SIM CARD CLOSE MY POST PAID AC AND PAY MY ALL LOSSES.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:13:08

dr amit kapoor
                          SIR,
                          I GOT 3 GSM CONNECTIONS([protected], [protected], [protected]) FROM AIRTEL 1.1/2 YR BACK AND FITTED THAT 3 SIMS IN MY TRACKING DEVICES OF THE CARS AND CHOSEN PLAN OF RS.499/YEAR WITH FREE 80 SMS/MONTH PACKAGE.BUT WITHOUT GETTING ANY WRITTEN CLARIFICATION, ON THEIR OWN THEY GOT MY PLAN CHANGED TO VOICE CALLING PLAN.I HAVE EMAILED THEM LOTS OF COMPLAINTS AND GIVEN THAT COMPLAINTS REF NO. TO THEIR CUSTOME CARE CENTRES ALSO AND ALSO SEND THAT COPIES TO ALL NECESSARY OFFICERS OF THE AIRTEL.EVERY TIME THEY HAVE GIVEN ME DEADLINES TO SOLVE THE COMPLAINT...BUT ITS STILL PENDING THERE SINCE DEC2008.LIST OF DRAWBACKS IN AIRTEL
                          1. POOREST SYSTEMS CONSTRAINTS AS THEY HAVE ACCEPTED.
                          2.NO EARS AND NO EYES TO CONSIDER THEIR CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS.
                          3.GREEDY ABOUT THEIR MONEY ONLY.
                          4.INDIAN PUBLIC IS FACING 40% BILLING PROBLEMS WITH AIRTEL
                          5.CUSTOMER CARE PERSONS ARE NOT PROPERLY EQUIPPED TO SEE ALL DETAILS OF THEIR CLIENTS
                          6.POOR CONNECTIVITY WITH LINE DISCONNECTION(IN USE)
                          7.POOR COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT CELL

View contact details
                            To:
                            [protected]@airtelindia.com

Dear Sir Madam

You have promised that u return my money by 3.49pm04.03.2009 but u did not return my balance till now otherwise i have to think other option.

So please return my deducted amount + net charges of Rs. 30 = 60.

Ram Kishan

--- On Wed, 4/3/09, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com>
                            Subject: Re: (MOBILE NO:=[protected] ) DEDUCT RS. 30 AND NOT RESPONDING THE COMPLAINT NO.[protected] [REF:[protected]] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
                            To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            Date: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 12:58 PM

Dear Mr. Kishan,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from your previous interaction dated 04/03/09, you had expressed concern over balance deducted for Hello Tune service on your Airtel prepaid number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

As informed earlier, your concern has already been forwarded to the respective department. Kindly quote the Service Request number[protected] in any future communication about this request. We would revert to shortly with proper resolution.

Further, we realize that this situation must have greatly inconvenienced you. We are a customer centric organization and as such would want every interaction you have with us to be a pleasant one.

As a service provider it is our unchanging effort to build a better relationship with you. We believe that the key to your service satisfaction is adding value to a relationship that is continual and long lasting.

On rare occasions, like experienced by you, we fully recognize the shortcoming and take the responsibility to provide you with superior personalized service.

For further assistance, email us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Carol Voidhiva
                            Have feedback to share about your e-mail interaction with us?
                            Please visit http://www.airtel.in

Dial *121# (toll free) from your mobile and get instant information for your Prepaid or Postpaid Account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
                            From: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
                            Cc:
                            Sent: 04/03/2009 10:29:22
                            Subject: (Mobile No:=[protected] ) Deduct Rs. 30 and not responding the complaint no.[protected] [REF:[protected]]

Dear Sir Madam

You have not return my balance till now.
                            So please return my deducted amount + net charges of Rs. 30 = 60.

Ram Kishan

--- On Wed 4 3 09 [protected]@airtelindia.com [protected]@airtelindia.com wrote:

From: [protected]@airtelindia.com [protected]@airtelindia.com
                            Subject: Re: (Mobile No:=[protected] ) Deduct Rs. 30 and not responding the complaint no.[protected] Message From ashutosh bhagat [protected]@yahoo.co.in [REF:[protected]]
                            To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            Date: Wednesday 4 March 2009 9:45 AM

Dear Mr. Kishan

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You have expressed concern over balance deducted for Hello Tune service on your
                            Airtel prepaid number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same. We regret
                            for the inconvenience caused in this regard.

Your concern has been forwarded to the respective department. Kindly quote the
                            Service Request number[protected] in any future communication about this
                            request. We would revert to shortly.

For further assistance email us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm

Carol
                            Customer Care Executive
                            Bharti Airtel Limited

Dial 121# (toll free) from your mobile and get instant information for your
                            Prepaid or Postpaid Account on your Mobile Screen.

---- Original Message ----

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

On 25th Feb. Deducted Rs. 30 from my balance and send SMS to me that u r
                            Caller tune renewal fee deducted. I have been call to Customer care dated
                            02.03.2009(12.10 PM) and got a complaint no.[protected] and she
                            committed me that u r balance refund Rs. 30 within 24 hrs. but I did get
                            my deducted amount till now.

So please return my deducted amount + net charges of Rs. 20 = 50.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
                            intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
                            If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by reply e-mail
                            and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review use
                            disclosure dissemination forwarding printing or copying of
                            this email or any
                            action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
                            unlawful.
                            The r
                            ...Rest of the message is truncated.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-15 14:46:45
                            Please delte it

Airtel Prepaid Mobile 9958107826 — Deduct Rs. 30 and not responding the complaint no. 3030216438700

On 25th Feb. Deducted Rs. 30 from my balance and send SMS to me that u r Caller tune renewal fee deducted. I have been call to Customer care dated 02.03.2009(12.10 PM) and got a complaint no.[protected] and she committed me that u r balance refund Rs. 30 within 24 hrs. but I did get my deducted amount till now.

Airtel Live — Speed Flirt [Resolved]

sayon
                              I have unfortunately made an account in Speed Flirt which is a chatting or social networking service provided by Airtel Live....
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (17)