Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8102)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

ravindranadh chepuri
this is ravindranadh chepuri (hyderabad)my mobile no: [protected]. from last five years i am using this number.
last week i lost my mobile. on 17/04/2009 i parchased another sim at ameerpet airtel office. but till now
the sim card does not activation. i have another post paid card it"s number is [protected].from this number today i call to airtel customer care 121five times but they could not have any knowledge.lastly i talked to activation manager they said that it's not our duty you may go to airtel office.
this is the sevice of airtel company it's not a new connection. i requested to the activation manager please give the refference number he told to me that it not our duty.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:11
sir i m totally tired of calling and writing to u. i have lost total faith on airtel lets see how much response u people give me after seeing this u can call me on [protected], [protected], [protected] .after giving u so many nos i dont expect from u guys that phone wasnot reachable.but i m doubtful that u people will give me a caal or respond on in any respect.plz give back my balance of rs406 .which u have cut from my mobile by sending me msg related to airtel live regarding javascript/games download which was not done by me plz return my moneyi have called many times to costumer care but proper response was not given to me take this matter serious i have been trying since last 20 days . i have been loyal costumer of airtel since last 3 years .my no is [protected]
sir i m totally tired of calling and writing to u. i have lost total faith on airtel lets see how much response u people give me after seeing this u can call me on [protected], [protected], [protected] .after giving u so many nos i dont expect from u guys that phone wasnot reachable.but i m doubtful that u people will give me a caal or respond on in any respect.plz give back my balance of rs95 .which u have cut from my mobile by sending me msg related to airtel live regarding javascript/games download which was not done by me plz return my moneyi have called many times to costumer care but proper response was not given to me take this matter serious . i have been loyal costumer of airtel since last 3 years .my no is [protected]

Naveen Kumar G
    I am using Airtel Postpaid since over a year, since 2 months, I am seeing miscellaneous charges (VAS etc) which I haven't used at all.
    Hence I decided to withdraw my postpaid connection and migrate to prepaid after settling my outstanding bill amount
    Customer care is absolutely not responding to my request and asking me to pay more than actual which later would be adjusted (did not mentioned in which form).

I have paid a deposit of 500/- which I have been promised to adjust in my monthly bill which has not happened, and when asked about this CC says there is no deposit on my name.

I am ready to settle the bill and migrate to Prepaid ASAP.

Please do needful
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:10

rd sharma
      sir
      good evening
      i want to say that i am kuldeep sharma from kaithal. My gprs mobile no. is [protected] and at 21/02/2009 i paid 700 Rs in my unpaid bill and Rs 35 at 22 /02/2009 as my unbilled amount is only 32 Rs and i requist to Mr. Ashwani X-pression Communication Pehowa Chowk Kaithal 136027 [protected], [protected], [protected] to disconnect my gprs without voice as i pay my all unbilled amount which is only 32 Rs and i pay 35 to clear my acount and ask for any other formalities to disconnect connection any application for that purpose so he told me your connction will be disconnect automatically as your bill submitt after that my mob. bill arived at home after few day i complain to mr Ashwani Pehowa Chowk Kaithal office why my bill come as i disconnect my no. so he say it is my fault and pay the amount 700 for disconnection either your connection will continue for ever and your bill will come at you monthly sir i am requesting u to help me when i am not in fault i pay my full money unbilled till 26/02/2009 after that there is no any use of my sim pls check my account to confirm thank my alternet no. is [protected] please help me sir i am in trouble with mistake of mr. ashwani Pehowa Chowk Office Kaithal
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:07
      i am intrested call center job and any coputer job plz call me any job this tip plz call me this no... [protected]

Rishi Raj Kalra
        Hi All,

I purchased a Broadband connction from Airtel. At the time of registration they took aprox Rs. 650/- extra from me due to change in plan. Executive told me that you will get the refund for the same. Now its been 4 months and ai have not received any refund from airtel. i have spoke with them on customer care and they confirmed that they will refund me money after two years. I want to know why they charged extra money from me if they are unable to refund me. Please help me to get the same. My mobile no is [protected]. I am now frustrated after doing a lot of follow up with them. Every month they charge me money for some software which I am not aware off and I call them every month to get the refund for the same. Help me to resolve the same.

Thanks & regards
        Rishi Raj Kalra
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:02

revathir
          I got the airtel landline(in bangalore) installed 4 months back and ever since then I am being levied high charges(between Rs. 3000 and Rs.6000) even though the phone line and the broadband are minimally used. I had been using BSNL before and it has never costed me more than 675Rs for my consumption. Everytime I call the Airtel call center seeking clarification, I am told that they will verify the same but nothing happens. When I spoke to their retention team finally, I was told it was a miscalculation and he will raise a waiver for the additional charges levied. Unfortunately, nothing happened on the waiver front and If you skip the additional bill waiting for them to resolve your problem, they make rowdies/recovery agents call you repeatedly who harass/bully you and refuse to go back and check their own records. Additionally they disconnect the phone/broadband through most part of the month due to these confusions but keep charging me for the complete period in the next month. I have made 'n' number of calls to the call center and the retention team in this period but the problem is still not resolved. Beware... Pathetic service and takes advantage of customers.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:05:48
          To,

The manager;
          Bharti Airtel Limited,
          Qutab Ambience (at Qutab Minar), Mehrauli Road,
          New Delhi – 110030

Sub : Complaint about my airtel landline no
          i hv complained so many times at customer care no 121and 44444121 regarding my landline no 45528880 to change the plan but there is no response from ur side.This is my personal no [protected]
          To,

The manager;
          Bharti Airtel Limited,
          Qutab Ambience (at Qutab Minar), Mehrauli Road,
          New Delhi – 110030

Sub : Complaint about my airtel landline no[protected]
          i have complained so many times at customer care no 41111777, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], regarding my landline no[protected] to not working there is no response from ur side.This is my personal no [protected]
          To resolve the problem I request you to take the action seriously as soon as possible.
          from
          sunil k t
          Christ junior college
          Bangalore-29

Airtel Broadband Connection — disconnecting my internet connection [Resolved]

sayantan roy
            i have already giving application for disconnect my internet connection and also received the reciept of this but my internet...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (71)

mrs.kulkarni
            I m mrs.kulkarni my father have ur companis sim card(prepaid). before few days his cell has loss.so, i'll call in ur cust.care center & block that no. & then purchase duplicate sim card as same no. since before 1week after 1 1/2 week its not in my use when i go in ur service gallery named KUKKOO AIRTEL GALLERY SDAR inNAGPUR they havent give me gud respons sake of them my father bussi. has loss sinces that time to today.thats my father's bussiness no.that no. registered on mother name mrs prabha p pande & no.is [protected] pls as early as possible activate it.
            Thank U!
            Your sinciearly
            Mrs.kulkarni
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:24:58

Zeba Anjum
              This is regarding a fake bill that has been generated by this fraudulent company going by the name of Bharti Airtel services.
              My brother got his phone deactivated on the 20th of March last month and he didnt use the phone after that.
              This month Airtel sent somebody to my home threatening us with dire consequences if we dont pay the bill of 44000!!
              His average monthly expense was usually of the order of <1000.
              Airtel is claiming that GPRS usage charges alone amount to 44000.
              Please suggest the right forums and the process to take such a case forward.
              We are being harassed by the company officials.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:24:44

vinay kant saxena

In 2007, when i was working in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co., Jaipur at Vaishali nagar, I surrendered my airtel connection at Airtel office in Jayanti Market, Jaipur. But till now i have not received my reimbursement of excess amount.

Now i lost my number, i talked to customer care representatives many times but no result is there, i admit some mistake from my side but hope do the needful.

my some details regarding connection are:

name of connection holder: vinay kant saxena
                address on which connection issued: icici prudential life insurance co. ltd., Prestige tower iiird floor, vaishali nagar, jaipur
                place where connection surrendered: airtel office at jayanti market, jaipur.

present contact number: [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:24:34

Airtel — Reimbersement from airtel

On jan 10 th 2009 i have paid 550Rs for getting connection for airtel internet but because of the digging roads and giving connection to my house is a big problem and previously airtel had digged all the road for main cable so the committe members are not allowing the airtel persons to give the connection all this is the adminstration problem of airtel ofter one month also they have not given the connection and they have canceled my application but till now they have not retuned my money

Airtel — reimbursement of excess payment.

Dear Sir;
                My payment(6000 Rs)has to come from airtel. they are saying that they sent me cheque but i have n't received any cheque till now.
                this is issue is pending from last 6 month.
                Airtel is not giving any possitve response to me.
                So kindly help me regarding this issue.
                avdesh
                avdesh.[protected]@gmail.com
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Customer Care Centre — Show status of airtel postpaid mobile bill [Resolved]

madan mohan sharma
                  have applied for registration for my account on airtel postpaid by using ndmcdelhi as login id. they sent me a password via...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Kamesh
                  I am a prepaid customer to Airtel ([protected]) for the past 6 years. Last december (dec 2008) i changed my ECS mandate so that Airtel collects monthly bill from this bank. Though their call centre claims the airtel records are upadated with the new bank. The bills are stilling going to old bank forcing me maintain the old bank. I made around 50+ calls to their call centre and sent several emails without any positive result.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:24:30

Airtel — Bill Paid online is not reflected [Resolved]

Rahul nischal
                    The recent issue i faced was bill payment - They have new option to pay bill on there website where in you don’t have...

Airtel Postpaid Bill — Postpaid bill for march 09 [Resolved]

Aijaz Dakhwe
                    Hello sir / Madam...
                    I have no recd. my bill for the month of march 2009, so pls. send me immdly. for payment...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (65)

Airtel Lifetime — list of incoming and outgoing calls and SMS list [Resolved]

kanailal bose
                    Respected Airtel management.
                    Sir, I am kanailal bose, , i have a airtel life time sim which is used by my daughter...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Airtel Postpaid — billing through ECS [Resolved]

omar pathare
                    i have taken a post paid connection of airtel in the all india plan with the facility of ECS for my post paid bills to be...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Airtel — TRANSFER FROM POST PAID TO PRE PAID [Resolved]

RADHE SARAF
                    SIR,

WITH REFERNCESS TO OUR TELEPHONIC TALK WITH Mr. RUPAK DEY AT CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES HE IS AGAIN SAYING...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Amit Pandey
                    Dear all,

I received a call from Airtel at the time of renew my plan & she told me some new benefits if I changed my plan from 998 to 1495 I received the same at my previous bill but when I did not get this benefits at this bill then I send a mail at 121 but they did not give me suitable Ans. & send me the 1495 plan again & again. You can see that how irresponsibly the read my mail as two times they right my No. wrongly. Now they neither reactive my old plan nor give me benefits as they suggest through a call. Please suggest what I should do for the same.For your information I want to describe again that according to call received from me
                    1. STD call should be Rs.1 min (already confirm from your executive)
                    2. 500 min should be free for Airtel to Airtel calling. As I already had 400 free min from last two years before your call on December.
                    3. Clip charges of Rs.50- should be discountable.
                    But they also block my miss calls SMS service which I had in my previous plan free of cost.

Note:I already mail the same many times to airtel for the same but they gave a very poor responce
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:23:57
                    My Mb. No. is [protected]

Shailey Srivastava
                      Without my permission your customer care executive had deactivated my caller tune services on 10 April 2009, and then i called to CCE, he promised me that he will activate my same tunes again and no charge will be deducted because it was there fault, my validity will end on 20 April previously.but then again they have deducted my more Rs. 45 again.Total cost u have deducted from my account is Rs.150 from my account in one month, again i called to your executive, he promised me to pay me back within 4 hours, its already 48 hours passed, and I have not found any money back.My complaint no. is [protected].

IS THIS YOUR SERVICE, I AM NOW THINKING TO QUIT FROM AIRTEL SERVICES BECAUSE IT'S CHEATING.FROM CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE TO THEIR SENIORS ALL ARE CHEATERS AND FROD.THEY ALL DO FALSE COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS.
                      Shailey Srivastava
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:23:48

Airtel — charge cutting

Airtel Hungama content
                      My name is kavitha. My mobile no. is [protected]. This is to inform you that on date 06.05.2010 at 12.15.10 pm, on my mobile, there was a sms from 54321 like this :-

Thanks for downloading bricks and bowling from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 99 MobileTV Watch IPL http://10.2.34.47/OTA
                      and again a sms saying the same thing rs 10 and again rs1 have been charged

i use Rs 98 airtel gprs plan and there is more then 1.5 gb of downloading is left and my gprs validity is may 24 2010..Now Can you tell me why i have charged Rs 110 from my main a/c when i browsing another site not this game.

i have never been subscribed to this content also and i haven't downloaded any content from java games com.Please solve this problem as i lost my credit of Rs.110 like this.Otherwise it shows an open cheating to all the customers. (in consumer court)

pls do the needful

kavitha [protected]

Kartik Walia
                        Hi Airtel,

This is what I sent your nodal officers and Appellate offers but no one responded...

___________________________________________________________

This letter is in reference to the Airtel Landline number I have which is[protected] which has the account number as 12364660.

One fine day I received the bill for this number for Rs. 5109 /- for the amount o[censored]sage that I did in a month which includes the renal + the downloads, that I made.

I was sooooo confused after this bill as I don’t use the internet too often, rather I hardly use it. Anyways I called in the customer service which obviously I should as a customer. I was told by the customer service representative that there are sure shot chances that I did not download stuff but I left the modem open and due to which the bill raised soo much and showed huge amount of downloads made by me.

I have a concern on this point; when I got this plan activated I was never told that I would need to always make sure that the modem is switched off to get a lower bill or to make sure that the download doesn’t happen automatically and I get a HUGE bill. If this is a case then Airtel should always inform their customers in advance about this Stupid policy, so that they don’t get confused and stay happy with the services.

Now, I got a letter from Airtel after just probably about a few days when the due date for the bill was over, which said that if I don’t pay the bill for Rs. 5109 /- I would need to face xyz scenarios. If I wanted at that time as the son of a lawyer I would have gone ahead and went against Airtel for MISGUIDING me (read the paragraph to see the Misguiding details). But I didn’t do so and called the number mentioned on the letter which is [protected] for a guy names SUDHEER. I called him and he said “sir I understand your concern and you can just pay Rs. 3500 /- and I will post an adjustment of Rs. 1730 /- and the moment you pay that to my executive (who I will be sending to collect the money) I will go ahead and open the outgoing + internet service for the above mentioned number.”

I agreed to the same and paid the money to him on 18th February then probably the same day he called me and said that “Sir I just made a request into the system that please adjust Rs. 1730 /- and that you have paid Rs. 3500 /- but I (Sudheer) just got a note in the system after that, that customer did not pay his bill of a Previous old number he had which is 0120 – 4115413 for Rs. 3094 / -. I simply asked him that how much should I go ahead and pay for this thing now. He said sir you could pay around Rs. 2300 /- and I will open the outgoing for you after settling you old number account. “

I then said that I don’t have money right now but I will pay next month which is March. Sudheer said okay to it (I ALSO HAVE THE RECORDING OF HIM ASKING ME TO PAY JUST RS. 2300/- TO SETTLE THE OLD NUMBER[protected].

Now comes the hardest part the OLD number[protected]:-

I called him today which is March 6, 2009 in the afternoon and I asked him to issue me a letter saying that Airtel did not go ahead and asked me for money since 2007 for the number 0120 – 4115413 neither any collections guy called me, visited my place to ask me money. Then Sudheer (Your responsible guy from Airtel) started telling me that I should have shown responsibility and paid Airtel right away at that time. I told him that I am not sure if I paid or not and neither I am denying that I did not use the number but who would remember if payments made by me or not, 2 years back in the past. Anyways I then said okay leave it, so I should go ahead and pay Rs. 2300 /- to get everything open and to settle the previous number which is 0120 – 4115413. But he simply went ahead and denied making any such offer to me. I then simply hung up the call. I then also said that, Sudheer why don’t you let me pay you the complete bill in small installment. You could just adjust the installment in every bill that I get from Airtel for the other number I still have and I will keep on paying that. He refused for that too…

NOW, is this what you call professionalism is from Airtel. Is that what you guys to your old customers. Why without me being informed the number was disconnected and services were barred, rather why did not somebody called for 2 LOOOONNNG YEARS and asked for money for the old number. Then suddenly after 2 years you guys woke up and simply blocked the other number without even asking me or at least informing me that there is an outstanding due of the old number 0120 – 4115413. Why ?????????? Why did that happen ????

Can somebody who is responsible enough call me from Airtel, somebody who is not from a Stupid collection agency you have outsourced your business to ?

Please let me know what should I do next ????

Kartik Walia

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:23:46
                        my office address is chang i cant find my airtel dsl bill
                        my new address is D32, sector 63 noida

Airtel — Installation of Tower [Resolved]

vinothkumar
                          Installation of Tower,
                          i called many times to customer care regarding to installation of tower but no...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (474)