Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Abhishek Sharma

Please activate the callertune on my mobile. Callertune name is KUCH KAM ROSHAN HAI ROSHNI song from the movie dostana 2009. Plz you send me the code of this song on my mobile by message. OR you activate this callertune on my mobile by automatic.

Abhishek Sharma.

RAHUL TYAGI
    Dear All Concerns,

after so many mail & reminders to airtel now i dont have so much patience for waiting of your reply, because i am geetting mentally harssment. so please get ready for legal notice from consumer Forum

FYI:- Find below mail which sent to airtel

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from your previous interaction dated 04/01/09, you had expressed concern over incorrect plan activated for Airtel 444 plan for your Airtel number [protected] and also expressed concern over the wrong commitment given by executive and requested for waiver.

We regret for the delay in reply due to technical constraints. We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Your bill plan has already been changed to Airtel 444 Plan with effect from 26 December 2008 as per your request.

You can also confirm your bill plan details by sending a message as BILL PLAN to 121 [toll free].

Regarding your concern over the wrong commitment given by executive and requested for waiver, We would like to inform you that your concern has been forwarded to the respective department. Your Service Request number for the same is 20172159. We kindly request you to make note of this service request number for future communication and correspondence.

We would revert to you via voice call or message by 14/01/09. We request you to kindly cooperate with us till such time.

You can also know the status of the Service Request number by dialing *121# (toll free).

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Dhanush

boss when you are reply u?are always says that you are reply in 72 hrs and
    give me the waver but you never reply i dont see this type of customer
    service in my life i never sugest to my friends to use airtel

warm regards
    On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 8:40 PM, rahul tyagi <[protected]@gmail.com>wrote:
    the name of sales reprasentitve is chandan (team leader) and he is working
    in nehru place in any agency and i dont have his mobile number and i want
    waver
    regards
    rahul tyagi
    On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 6:48 PM, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com>
    wrote:

We understand from your previous interaction dated 25/12/08, you had
    expressed concern over incorrect plan activated for Airtel 444 plan for
    your Airtel number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

Your concern for Bill plan change to Airtel 444 plan has already been
    forwarded to the respective department. Kindly quote the Service Request
    number 19931021
    ?in any future communication about this concern and the bill plan would be
    changed in your Bill cycle.

Alternatively, you can also know the status of the Service Request number
    by dialing *121# (toll free).

Further, we are unable to process your concern as the details provided on
    plan commitment for Airtel 444 plan are not sufficient to take necessary
    action and despite our best efforts, we have been unable to establish
    contact with you. Hence, we request you to provide the below mentioned
    details ?with date to enable us to initiate further action:

1. ? ? ?Name of the sales executive.
    2. ? ? ?Contact number of the sales executive.
    3. ? ? ?Name of the Airtel Relationship Center.

Kamesh

when your ?72 hrs are?gone where is your reply
    rahul tyagi
    On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 8:25 AM, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com>
    wrote:

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You have expressed concern over the incorrect plan activated for your
    Airtel number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

Please be informed that the plan would be activated as per the SEF request
    and further with regards to your concern we request you to contact the
    Airtel Showroom to see your SEF documents to initiate further action on the
    same.

Please find attached the Airtel Relationship Center details for your kind
    perusal.

Madhura

Dear sir

I?have got a new connection([protected]) from your company under a plan of
    444 in which 444min are free (local or std) whis was? start on 15sep08 and
    bill is generate on 27of sep.As per your policy i?hope to recived my bill
    in next 10 days but i dont recived. Then i talk in customer care they told
    me he send the duplicate bill during this period i pay bill reguraly. On
    14/12/08 i got my three bill one is duplicate & two?is orignel.I?am
    surprised to see that my? plan is 249 jack pot plan than?i call to customer
    care to mr amandeep pal on 14/12/08 he sad to me that in this case he
    transfer the call to our senior after 20 min put?me on hold?he told me that
    he arrange for me a back call & i recived the call with in 48 hrs after?72
    hrs on 17/12/08 ?i again call to customer care than i talk to mr parchit
    he told me that my requst is in open stage &i definatly recived the call
    til 18/12/08 but till now i dont recived any call i am surprise that your
    staf?dont have time to talk to customer ?i want to know that this is your
    customer service. So i want to change my bill plan and deduct the total
    amount that i pay extra otherwise i go to cunjumer court and reply me as
    soon as posible

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
    sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any
    unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
    copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
    strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
    sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any
    unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
    copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
    strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries
    assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti
    Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for
    viruses and defects.

1985
    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Airtel — Prepaid Recharge through Internet Banking

Gaurav
      This is to complaint regarding Prepaid recharge facility availed through Internet Banking. I have been using my Internet Banking...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Pawan Kumar
      Respected Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a AIRTEL connection postpaid number ([protected] in high rented plan with data card in cost:-3000/-) of last month (Feb.) from NEW VISTAS, Gandhinagar Kullu.(H.P) for official purpose. I am so harassed due to wrong commitment by the above noted AIRTEL office executive. Because before purchasing the connection I am confirming the whole information like data card downloading speeds, tariff plan and all things from your office. But when I have purchased the connection they are changed and there commitments. I am already AIRTEL postpaid connection holder from last 7 years I was fully satisfied with AIRTEL service and am also using your 299/-unlimmted GPRS plan in the cheap amount and here they are providing same service in 3000 with rent. After purchasing the same I m feeling that AIRTEL cheated with me. They have to committed speed 253.8 downloading speed. but speed is very funny. Always 8 to9 .when I have selected your service at here I m so glad after using the same .Nobody helps me at here and above office employee ignored for return the data card stick. I am affording this hugely loss. First time I am using AIRTEL third class service at now at here. When I am demanding another AIRTEL data card concerning person from above noted address then they have to provided me a cell number of your employ the they will also harassed to me with abusly language. Then i submitted a request of disconnect the above number at Kullu office on 14 Feb. 2009 and I told him for clear my pending bill but they ignored for that but they have not disconnect the connection. Now is still continuing. And bill is increasing now day by day .here customer care service also lazy. I have been reminding to above office customer care executive for disconnect the connection and they are not providing right way. Now my bill is 800/- and tell me what I do in this condition.

PAWAN KUMAR
      Alternate No.[protected], [protected]

My email id:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      i am to disturb about this number [protected] pls inform me id who use this number .

tony preeth
        It is extremely unfortunate that I should be e-mailing you once again, regarding this.

I am yet to receive the refund, which was supposed to be processed by
        21 FEB-2009 11.24.

-----Original Message-----
        From: Care.[protected]@airtel.in [mailto:Care.[protected]@airtel.in]
        Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 1:27 PM
        To: Picardo, Tony
        Subject: Re: complaint

Dear Mr. Picardo,

Thank you for writing to us at Airtel Business Services.

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 18th Feb, 2009.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have registered a request for Refund amount with the reference number
        17084506 and will be processed by 21-FEB-2009 11.24.

I had a recent experience with Airtel which smells like a scam, hence I
        would like to bring it your attention. If this is not the right forum to
        bring this up kindly let me know the ID or Phone number to escalate this.

I opted for a Airtel Broadband connection for my home on my wife's name,
        subsequently the Airtel representatives (Venkatesh [protected]) come to my
        house and inspected the premises and collected Rs 1000/= towards
        installation. (Application No: BA212702) He told me that he would come the
        next day for installation, he did not turn up that week so tried reaching
        him and he was not accepting my calls, i called up the call center (
        [protected] and spoke to a representative Asha and was told that my
        application was rejected due to non feasibility. Since Venkatesh had done
        the due diligence i demanded to know why Rs 1000 was collected in the first
        place and to speak to her Manager John, who assured to find the details and
        update me in the next twenty minutes. However this did not happen.

On discussing this with my colleagues in office I came to know that many of
        them had a similar experience.

Would like to know if Airtel operates this way or there is a scam here.
        thanks for valiable services by Amit Gupta.he is excellent and expert person.i expect same later
        hi., i'm pramod bohra contact numb [protected] n here to apply a serious complaint...i had applied for new landline connection for office ie., at no.373 80ft rd srinivasnagar sbm colony blore-50, a months back..one o[censored]r executive mr.giri contact numb [protected] had committed & promised to work on for a new connection n had been told tht new D.P is available for connection, i'd given him a cq of 1000/- & committed tht he wud gimme few numbers for selection..all d above was done as per...
        later the issue was i asked him for some more numbers, later i decided n called him up to start the process with number given previously, he dint turn up back n broke the commitment twisting his tongue saying tht D.P is not available & unable to start d work on new connection & without any hesitation he told me tht he wud return the amt...

is this the way airtel ppl plays around the customers..plz stop all this crap n start recovering the complaints..expecting ur serious action on this complaint..plz take necessary n serious steps regarding to start n work on all d complaints...
        Airtel is simple waste!

vasu lohiya
          I had registered the speed flirt services in Airtel wap and now I don't want to continue this services so plz deactivate it by today itself I had already registered several complaints to customer care so plz the needful by today it self.

Airtel WAP Services — Deactivation of Speed flirt service

I had registerd several complaint to customer care for deactivation of my speed flirt service but each time i m gettin same reply that within 24 hrs ur service will be deactivated and I m fed up by this reply So plz deactivate this service. bcoz I m not able to deactivate this service from my side.
          Your quick action in this regard shall be appreciated.

i m having speed flirt activation on my phone no [protected] but i dont want it to be activated because it is geting charged to me unecessarily plz deactivate it immediately as soon as possibl

business — wap service

hello, myself paras. my cell no is [protected], I am from Jamshedpur. Jharkhand from my cell rs 10/- is being charged everyday saying thanks for using Dada.net subscription service on airtel live wao services, but from last 2 months i am not using wap on my mobile. so how u can charge. kindly tell me how can I unsubscibe this service. I am trying to talk to customer care but they can please check the number and try again. I am calling to 121. so kindly try to slove my problem as soon as possible.

thanks.

paras
          (PARAS)
          Airtel sucks

Airtel WAP Services — can't unsubscribe from tashn.co.in

a month ago i subscribed some services on tashn.co.in and they gave a verification code on my mobile no [protected] and i gave it to their site after that Rs 20/- is deducted from my balance every week with no content downloaded from any site.Now that i can't find any unsubscribe link on that webpage.

Please help me in solving the problem.

Airtel WAP Services — Stop Wap Services

My airtel mobile no is +91 [protected], after making several calls to there executive for stopping this Bhktitashan and videshi tashan, yet not stoped and they are deducting Rs. 20 everyday. I am regularly following up but the message is coming that your request can't be completed try after some time.
          please unsubscribe AIRTEL WAP services(http://gclub.in) for my mobile [protected]
          as it is deducting 20/- unsubscribe it

Airtel WAP Services — Unsubscribe gclub.in

as it is deducting 30/- unsubscribe it

Linson Thomas
            I am Linson thomas.. I am using Airtel sim since last 2 years. My mobile number is [protected]. My call charge was 75paisa to all local mobile phones. one day i call the offer enquiry number 51561. on that there was recorded message "Inorder to call all airtel numbers at 30 paisa /min i forced to join daily rental pack of Re.1. For the cancelation of that offer and goback to the previous plan all i need is to recharge with Rs.3.
            I recharged for Rs.3 & my call rate changed to Rs.1/local call.
            I called customer care but they replied "whenever you recharged with Rs.3, your plan will changed to general plan instead of your previous plan".
            But the recorded message was "Inorder to go back to your previous plan you must recharge for Rs.3"
            What i will do...
            The recorded message was still there on the number 51561 for a long days...
            What i will do to get my previous plan??

Amey Ashok Hindalekar
              Now facing different problem in my Sim card(AirTel Card)...
              3 months ago because of some problem my sim card registration got failedlast week so i get the duplicate number from Airtel(mumbai-lower parel)... after activation insert the card to my mobile(Nokia n72or Nokia 1100) its shows display for my mobile "SIM CARD UPDATE STARTED" ... after the Msg Signal is disconnected after 10 or 15 mins take for signal...i replaced my sim but having same problem

Pls help me wat we Do...

My Mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.
              amey

AirTel — simcard error

resected sir,

my simcad has blocked last 13 hours back i can't recieving incoming and outgoing calls and it showing simcard error .plse make it free it's very urgent .

my airtel no:[protected].
              plse send reply to this mail :[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com
              i waiting your response.

lakshmikanth
              I Have a aiirtel prepaid no [protected] it's PUK get blocked please send their PUK as soon as possible.
              it Very Urgent
              that is the same damn problem im getting last couple of weeks .
              what a coincidence i`m also using nokia n72 mobile..
              i keep calling them to solve this problem since i aint go there physically, kinda busy so, but with no avial . im getting "UPDATING SIM" message every five minutes and antenna will goes away and whats worse i[censored] r in the middle of something it will close immediately with no chance...

I kindly request Airtel costumer care to solve their Sim problems and not try to play Marco- polo game...

hope u can come up with satisfaction response...
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — Airtel Sim Card Re-issue(simex)

Pranil Madhukarrao Sonar
                I have submited all the required document for re-issue of "AIRTEL SIM card" at airtel office at BADI SADAK, JALNA-431203...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Airtel Friends Chat — without my permission cutting amount in my mobile rs.30 to friends chat

rajyalakshmi co k.raghu
                i have been using Airtel no. for a year, nearly. On 3-2-09 at 8 p.m., with out my consent airtel people gave...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (116)

Ateet Khosa
                Since last 1 month I have been getting sms from numbers “64611010” & “53776” and every time I get a message from these numbers, Airtel charges Rs. 10 for these incoming message.

I have logged 4-5 complaints for the same with Airtel helpdesk and every time they say that I have subscribed to these services and they give a commitment that they would unsubscribe the same in 48 hours but nothing is done. However the reality is that I have never subscribed for these services on my mobile and till date nothing has been done on part of Airtel to stop these error payments which are being charged to me.

It is frustrating that even after 4-5 complaints to Airtel Helpdesk nothing has been done by Airtel Authorities so far. Would request you to please do the needful and I am quite sure that there would be other employees on Corporate plan getting these kind of sms.

Also there has been no response from the email ID [protected]@airtelindia.com. Please find enclosed the mails which I have sent so far. It really shows the pathetic state of affairs in which Airtel helpdesks are run and how they give false commitments.

There are have been commitments from various floor managers like Pooja & Subhir but nothing has been done so far except false commitments.
                sir
                I am salim Vathare A/p- Bagani Tal-Walwa Dist- Sangli .Maharashtra
                pin code 416302 sir i am a retelar in Bagani my shop name is SAHARA PHOTO BAGANI
                my lapo Number is [protected] in my lapo RBAL faselity is not aveleble
                when i uesed this service Delar is not valed messages comeing from you
                so solve my problem as soon as
                your's
                salim vathare
                sahara photo Bagani
                HI this is sudhakar ... i am also get this type of problem .. but it is reduced after DEACTIVATING THE WAP SERVICES LIKE GPRS, MASALA, AIRTEL LIVE ...
                I am getting this service and have got many times this messsage that your service have been deactivated. and everytime the charges are deducted.i every time get this message that you have been renewed for ESPNAIRTEL CRICKET SUBSCRIPTI SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE from airtel. you have been charged Rs 7.
                YOU will be shocked to know that i have complaint about this service many times to airtel customer care center and have got many complaint IDs from which i am sending some of them to you.I humbly request you to please deactivate this service.
                complaint IDs no. -214543
                my mobile no. is [protected]. and the owner name is Ratinder kaur.
                thank you.

Airtel WAP — Disconnect Airtel WAP immediately

Anupama Mohite
                  I had subscribed to Airttel WAP and then logged out and disconnected WAP. Initally i received the subscription email saying...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Nitin kumar
                  Post paid SIM not received
                  I requested a prepaid connection to post paid connection 3 weeks back at PUNE, Chinchwad. The Airtel person came to my company to collect the documents & charges. After a rigorous follow up my pre paid SIM card is blocked while i am yet to receive the post paid SIM card. The Airtel person (SHASHIKANT - [protected])) is not even picking up my calls since last few days.

THIS HIGHLIGHTS THE POOR SERVICE OF AIRTEL.

Now i don't understand what has to be done.

Nitin kumar

Dheerendra R.

My mobile number is +91 [protected] and I have been using international roaming service in UK on this number since 28th October, 2008. But since yesterday afternoon, I could not register with the mobile service providers in UK.I have tried with three different handsets but the problem still persists.

The airtel customer care does not seem to have any clue about this. A rectification of service on this phone is requested at the earliest.

Dheerendra R.

Ap Airtel — Auto Roaming problem

This is vijaya .I am using airtel andhrapradesh life card..so i came to UK now..but the sim card is not activating for autoroaming..Pls help me in this favour..my number is:+91-[protected]...
                    your network coveregy not avalable all time some it tells that cell has swith off plz rectify that problem

Airtel — marketing call during roaming

I am basically from madurai. When i went to Jamshedpur, i received a call which was airtell marketing. Sicne i was in roaming, i was charged money unnecessarily.

Airtel — Need to trace unwanted calls

NG

I have a Airtel number where in, i have been getting unsolicited and abusive calls from a number which is...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (43)

Airtel Postpaid — refund of the payment [Resolved]

chintan.gupta
                      i have cancelled the conection of airytel postpaid.i have paid 1175/-rs.even i have the uasege of round about 600/- rs.in...

John V. Philip
                      Received a call from Airtel Broadband people on 5th Jan. 2009 evening regarding their offer of 2mbps 779 comboplan with 4 gb free download. I gave my willingness to migrate from 256kbps 399 to 2mbps. They said that it will take 5days to migrate. I agreed.
                      My broadband stopped working from 6th Jan. 2009 morning.
                      Jan. 10th, I paid my Airtel Broadband bill at Anna Nagar, & made a complaint at cust. relat. Since she was unable to contact her higher officer, she sent me away saying that she will contact me after two hrs. but did not.
                      Jan. 11th I called Airtel officer, Vijaylakshmi around 2pm, explained the above matter, since no complaint was registered, a fresh complaint No. 15774840 was registered.
                      Jan. 13th I insisted the Airtel officer to send an engineer. Engineer Balamurugan arrived in the evening tried his best but in vain saying my USB is at fault hence to get an Ethernet card and fix. Immediately after he left, the hard disk crashed and I lost all valuable business transactions. After he left, bought a new 160GB hard disk and installed OS. and did not fix the Ethernet card I bought (No connecting cable). Tried to log on to my internet but unsuccessful.
                      I brought new PC unit and connected the modem and installed the software (CD). But did not work.
                      I brought my daughter's Laptop and tried but in vain. Only then I knew that the Engineer was incompetent.
                      Jan. 14th tried various means to log on but was disappointed.
                      Jan. 15th I called Airtel officer Arun and explained but he was unable to help me out.
                      Jan. 16th I called Rani & then Girija & explained all the above but was unsuccessful. Because of this ordeal I requested them to get me back to my old 256kbps since I was loosing a lot in business. But their reply 'after 25th Jan only my request can be processed' gave me a jolt.
                      Then I contacted many during the next few days, Gomathi, Shashis, Shankari, Saravanan, Navin, Sudha, Pavithra, Priadarshini
                      Jan. 19th I contacted Meena, Shashis finaly, Gomathi gave a new Ref. No. 16017382 and with a lot of hesitation agreed to send an engineer but did not. Whenever I contact them they stated telling some excuse.
                      In the mean time my son-in-law (System analyst) with his laptop came from Bangalore and tested my PC and found out that the router was not connected on Airtel side. He contacted Airtel people and asked them to send an Engineer from Airtel. They gave a different complaint no. 16016458.
                      Jan 22. Airtel engineer Mr. Lokesh checked with different modems and said that the mistake is on Airtel side and it seems that my router cable is not connected properly. He tried to contact Air tel people and said that he will do the needful and left. But nothing happened due to his family problem but gave the Manager Prosheeds no. 42979468 but all attempts failed.
                      Jan 24th 6:30 pm Navin gave Co-ordinator’s No. [protected], he regretted for his helpless condition
                      Jan. 25, 9:45 am Priadarshini – not of much help.
                      Back to Lokesh – asked me to contact Mr. Shahid 42185858, after confirming this issue with Mr. Lokesh, Mr. Shahid confirmed that the router cable is at fault and it will take two days for them to lay a new cable
                      Jan. 27, 4.30pm Shahid called and asked me to open the Internet Explorer and proceed as he says and finally, I was able to log on brows the Internet 256kb with a new modem, Lokesh gave.

Finally, Airtel asked me to pay Rs. 723. So I asked Mr. Shahid to explain the matter to the billing dept. and finally, they said that I have to pay for all the days except from Jan 17 to 27, - Rs. 407.27. for 10days o[censored]sage in a month and for the mistake Airtel committed, I am punished. From Jan. 6 to 27 my Internet was non-functional (20 days) due to Airtel’s mistake (router disconnected).
                      I do Leather Machinery sales and service as a free lancer. During the crucial time of the Leather fair at Chennai, I lost two very important contracts. I went through a lot of stress and mental agony and torture due to Airtel’s mistake.
                      I request the public to unite to punish such frauds like Airtel and such others of plundering the public like in other developed countries.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:16:30
                      I appiled airtel broadband connection on 4th-feb. my application no is: ch 980999. still they are not respone. pls look at this. otherwise return my cash. they are not response my call and not attend my call. reply my mail or call my mobile [protected]

SANJAY MOHANTY
                        My phone no 4301266

I need a duplicate bill of 05.12.08 - 04.01.09 cycle.
                        Please send thru e-mail if possible.
                        My Airtel Landline No is[protected]

I am in need of duplicate bills for the below mentioned periods

08/06/2012 to 07/08/2012
                        08/10/2012 to 07/11/2012

thiyagarajan s
                          i got converted my prepaid Sim card to post paid Sim card i give my address proof and my id proof but they dint verify my address after that they cut my phone line and permanently disable my number it is my lucky number in that product section people not response well in my case so i have to apply for consumer court this is my case air tel post paid people very worst
                          my mobail no

Airtel — Verification not done

Respected Sir,

My complainant is with regard to Airtel Datacard. My Airtel Number is [protected]. I had purchased a datacard from Airtel, Barakhambha Road, Delhi. Jaya, employee assured me that my verification would me done in a day or two.But no body has turned up for verification till now. This is the 3rd week. I am not a resident of Delhi and I am leaving for my hometown Mumbai in a week. I request you to ask them to do the verification before 24th December, 2009. Apparently Jaya has not been responding to my calls also. Please do the needfull.

Balashri

Airtel Prepaid — detail of incoming and outgoing calls

mahesh
                            my friend using airtel company's prepaid connection with no.[protected]. & i want to know incoming &...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (102)