Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8009)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Nitin gupta
dear sir,

I recharged my prepaid no. [protected] with Rs.100 and my balance at that time was Rs.87.35 .Then i switched it off.the next day when i swiched it on my balance was just Rs. 16.36.I lodged a complaint finally after much hassle as the servers of Airtel were down when i called in the morning. I had to again call in the evening as was instructed by the rude customer care executive.He took my complaint and next day i got my balance back after much harassment of making repeated calls.
Bt as soon as i kept my phone down i got 2 messages on 21st Feb, 23:50hrs..one after another informing me about the activation of hello tunes which i never activated on my own.the msgs mentioned that i have been charged rs.30 rental n rs.15 for the song.I was shocked.soonafter my balance was deducted of Rs.45 which i have still not got back. i tried to call customer care several times but these airtel people have deactivated my services of talking 2 the customer care executive also so m not able to explain my problem.This evening i borrowed the cell of my friend to lodge my complaint but another super rude executive told me that the servers are again down and i shud cal after 8 hrs again.

This is what i m facing n have still not got the balance back of Rs.45 by the automatic activation of hello tune.

I m being harrased again and again n this is the 2nd time that m facing a problem in 24 hrs...without a solution

please do the needful at the earliest. Thanks.

Nitin Gupta

Airtel prepaid mobile — hello tunes activated automatically

I am using an Airtel prepaid mobile. On my phone i never activated hello tunes. One day i got a message that your hello tunes have been activated and the charges were deducted from my account. i complaint this to airtel customer care but they didnt take any action. this has happened to me twice. I think airtel is trying to make money by unfair means. This is just like stealing your money.
Hello Sir/Madam,
This is regarding unwanted services and deducted money dated on 15.11.2008, please solve our problem as soon as possible,
With thanking you,

Bal Krishna Pandey
Mob- [protected]
dearsir,
my mobilenumber[protected] is wrongly activated hellotunes by taking 200/-as early susbcription.since i have mentioned sms to deactivate.i have a reply message that your hellotunes is deactivated and your caller tunes will be boring as tring tring. By the next day your amount Rs 200/is been deducted for hellotunes.So kindly take itinto consideration and add the above amount to the above number

Airtel Prepaid — HELLO TUNES AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED

I am Rajaram singh using airtel prepaid connection from last two years. In november 2009 hello tunes automatically activated on my cell phone and deduct the activation amount. after that i put the de-activation massge to airtel it was disconnected. but again it activated on december and again my balance again deducted. again i call to airtel and wants to deactivte that service to my pre paid no. customer care will deactivte that service to my mobile but again in January 2010 amount deducted from mobile (hello tune services) so please take some actions for above mentioned problem.

Airtel Prepaid — Debiting balance by activating hello tunes automatically.

On 23 Oct 10 airtel activated hello tunes in my mob No [protected] (Prepaid). Debited the balance from my A/C. After complain they did nothing. Again on 08 Dec 10 they debited Rs 45/- for hello tunes, which is not activated by me. On 08 Dec 10 when a call received it came to know that it is an airtel call ,then I cut the cnnection. I came to know about the debit from sms and complained in c care.No action taken due to nonavailibility of information by c care supervisor. When contacted on 10 dec 10 they refused to refund the amount. I tried to contact Mr Bikrant pandey on [protected] but couldn't. Pls do needful for refund and unnecessary calls/ cgarges/distrubances.
Same problem happen with my airtel prepaid, automatically activated and deducted the balance.
Along with above problem 1 more thing happen today, earlier i had 10 rs in balance and recarched with 50 Rs (43.33) total balance became: 53.33 then i called on Airtel std number for 58 seconds and diducted .50 paisa, now balance appears as 32.83 (Deducted 20 rs automatically)
I don't know what kind of service they are providing.
My mobile number is [protected]
Yup same thing happened to me yesterday. This is totally annoying. I am not sure how can they activate these services without the customer knowledge. These are one of the crap ways of doing business.interesting even the customer care guys also dont have a proper reason or so.

shaillesh satish bhise
    dear sir/mam
    i am shailesh s. bhise
    i brought two postpaid conection (ventura plan) 1] [protected]
    2] [protected]
    so tiil i didnt get bill my mail id please send me my bill on my belove mail id my mail is

[protected]@yahoo.com

i called to custmer care but 121 & [protected] they said
    this noumber not in use. so plesase send my bill on my id but my bill should be accured if it is not accured i will compalents your head office.

thanking you
    my post paid airtel num [protected] using it from number of year n other numbers also from airtel but never get a connect at customer care . So tried to mail [protected]@airtelindia.com regarding my concern that c wrong charge of 15 rs as a hello tune change charge deducted from my a/c but the person responding to mail deactivated my hello tune service without even checking that i have paid an advance rental of rs 200 for a year an against that i called customer care from som othr number person asnwered my call just disconected .
    Dear Sir
    I am Swastik das having mobile no:+91-[protected].I am a corporate postpaid Airtel user.For around 2days from now there is no incoming or outgoing to this number.So i called up CCE they esclated this issue to one o[censored] r manager.He told that, they haven't Received the customer subscription form or something like that also some times saying address verification issu..But Submission of my customer subscription done after that i got this number this is also verified by u r field representetive over there. Also one o[censored] r field Representative visited my office as well as my residence over there, Also i visited u r Customer Service Centres 2weeks ago.As u know I am a corporate user, each and every call is important to me and also after 48hours of complaining Customer care issue still not resolved.So Where is the Lacuna lies ?Either resolve this case as soon as possible or Disconnect this connection permanently because i am not in position to take any headache for this Postpaid connection.Currently i'M Staying at Puri(Orissa).U can reach me on Mobile number:+91-[protected].Any way I will register a compaint against you in the Consumer Forum for this negligence of yours if the issue will n't ressolve soon...

Thanks & Regard's
    Swastik Das
    Tata Elxsi Ltd, Kolkata
    my no.[protected] not sarves carkat
    Dear Sir

I am facing a problem with an Airtel Connection. From 15th Jan 2010 so many caller tell me Mizanur Please check your Mobile.
    I am used this no from 2006 Around 2 000 people contact me with this ([protected]) Number.

So Many times I have complain your 198 help line .On that time the Customer care Executive tell me it is a temp network problem it will be solved after Sometime.

From 10th Feb 2010 I have suffering very critical Situation with this Network Problem.
    Last time complained on (198) Feb 20th Feb 8:20 P.M for Dropping or one way call Issue.
    On that time Care Executive Says after 72 hrs it will be resolved.
    Last night after 11 pm I called 198 for the Issue. And Request them Friend As like you I am a System Executive of a Private company Please solved the Issue. Due to Your Connection Problem I can t contact on my colleges.
    Your Executive says it will be take around 3rd March 2010.
    Then I told your Care Executive on 20th Feb Your staff said it would take 72 hrs.
    I have used a call recorder so don t tell me lie.

If Possible please solve the Problem otherwise Disconnect my Phone Line.

I hope you will be loss a small time from your daily Program for translate my complain Solution Process.

With thanks Regards
    Mizanur Rahaman

Mob-[protected] [protected]

Priyabrata Mohanty
      Hi Sir,
      I have not got my PAN Card . I am waiting for it for past 1 year . Now I want it badly .
      Pls. send the duplicate one and Obliged .
      My mailing address is,
      #2, 3rd floor, ArdenFair, Bharati Airtel Ltd., opp. to corporation Bank, pai Layout, Old Madras Road Bangalore-560016

YOUR PAN DETAILS
      PAN : ATEPM2194A
      FIRST NAME : PRIYABRATA
      SURNAME : MOHANTY
      JURISDICTION : KAR/W/312/1

Airtel — duplicate pan card

dear sir

I had lost my pan card so i request to you please send my duplicat pan card asap......
      Pan no. is APMPP5301C

Virendra kumar pali

Airtel — Faulty SIM

Kamesh
        I have taken a new airtel prepaid connection on the 14 of February, 2009 and submitted my driving license as ID proof and...

UTSAV SHANKAR
        Dear Ma'am/Sir,
        I am Utsav Shankar a customer of Airtel, using number [protected].I have been going through immense mental trauma since 19th evening because of absolutely rubbish Airtel policies and system.

My bill consistently come in the range of[protected], of which i have made payements well within the stipulated time.
        Still, my unbilled limit is kept at just 1500 INR.
        Yesterday, because, I crossed this limit, all my services were terminated including local sms., STD Calls, local as well as CUG calls, which happens to be free.

You can't paralyse your customer like this. I am an engineer with the Panipat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation, which you might be aware, is located at a remote place. After returning from duty, I discovered that my services are terminated., OK I tried to make payment through MCHEK., and the response I got was the msg. cannot be delivered.

Next., I tried to call 121( Your so called anytime, anywhere CUSTOMER Service) and the response I got was, Please check the number. OK, next I tried to call [protected](another customer care no.) and the response I got was, this service is not available on your number.

So., now what the hell am I supposed to do.Still I made the payement through net. I paid 1000INR. (Reference No.: 996033), Now, its morning, 20th feb and still its not activated, with great effort, I also had a talk with your customer care executive, Still am waiting.

Prior to coming to Haryana, I was in Gujarat and used Airtel for 2-1/2 years., and never did i face any problem. The number I was using was [protected] (post-paid) Airtel-Haryana can check with their counterpart there regarding my bills and payments.Airtel service here is pathetic.

This is something, which is being experienced by many of my colleagues too.
        This is something which i never expected from Airtle. How can you paralyze a customer too an extent that he/she can't even call customer care call centre.
        i have recharged my airtel prepaide with 46 to get the 200 sms free but its not working, i dont why u people are giving flase information

kindly look into it please

thanks

regards

udaya

Airtel — mental torture and loot

airtel is torturing me they are not let me allow to change the service such a farzy company is this i want to change my service provider.Why because they cut off my balance several time without reson now they dont let me change my no.
        my sim is enough old to be allow to change and have no minus balance why i am writing here for mental torture is because to send message I have to recharge my mobile two times worth rs10 and then they said that process is dismissed by bharati airtel then again i had to recharge and to send the message insteed of that the unique portability id no and now again the problem is same the just forwarded my request and didnt proceed and the service is currently unchanged and when i want to recharge my mobile the cut off the balance within 1 hour please take action against policies of the Bharati airtel.
        my no with problem is [protected]

Sunayni Bhardwaj

My name is Sunayni. I have a postpaid connection (# [protected]). I'm paying a rental of Rs. 1000 per month. I'm under New Airtel Community plan. Under this plan, i'm supposed to get 500 local as well as national sms free and and CLIP facility is also free. Ever since i took this plan, (since April) you guys have been charging me Rs.1 per sms (which should have been free) and Rs. 25 for CLIP facility (which is also free under this plan). I called up Airtel customer care first time on 27th Decemeber regarding this issue. Since then i have called up Airtel umpteen times and spoken to all DUMB and INEFFICIENT people. One of them was a manager called Sarla S. (another DUMB person in Airtel). This issue has not yet been resolved. I have taken a pledge i'll not pay my Airtel bill till my money is reimbursed. Today my outgoing calls and sms are barred for no mistake of mine. I have this Airtel number for the last 5 years and not even once i have been satisfied by your service.. Do you intentionally hire / SLACKERS?? Is this how you retain customers? I should have probably deactivated this number in the beginning when you guys took 15 days to change a prepaid connection to a postpaid connection?

I would not have written this email if i had not been treated like a LEPER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??????????????????????????????????????????????? Or THIS IS ANOTHER FUTILE EFFORT ON MY PART?

Airtel Broadband — Unlimited plans become limited without prior information

chetansha
            AIRTEL HAS SUDDENLY CHANGED ITS UNLIMITED PLAN
            They have reduced the speed as soon as some GB of download has been...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Kapil Dev
            Sir, My self Kapil dev working in delhi. My mobile No. is [protected] which was company provided corporate no. I requested kurkshetra dealer to transfer this no. inmy account after payment of all the bills that was Rs. 298/- i paid Rs. 300/- Airtel send this bill to my Company The Delhi Flour Mills Co. Ltd.8381, Roshanara Road, Delhi-7. i received sms of bill rs. 107/- but dealer told me that ur bill is Rs. 250/- I paid that amount without recieving any hard copy of bill at my Home address #1262/5, Layal Pur Colony, Kurukshetra, Haryana.My next bill for period of 26-12-08 to 25-01-09 was Rs. 1039/- as per ur sms i paid Rs.1000/- at kurukshetra dealer office without receiving hrd office of bill at my home address. Dealer Address is BRAND REALITY COMMUNICATION, BOOTH NO. 138-B, 139-C, SEC-17, OPP, GRACE PALACE, KURUKSHETRA, HARYANA. THIS dealer deposited these two bill in a/c of The Delhi Flour Mills Co. Ltd. not in my account KAPIL DEV . Due to which my incoming & out going has been deactivted by airtel for last 25 days.. i requested the dealer many times but i never received satisfactory response from them. Sir you are requested to transfer all the bill paid by me inmy account & to start my incoming & out going. I expect satisfactory response from your side & please take stict action against this dealer due to this inconveniense.
            Thanks & Regard
            Kapil Dev

Airtel LAPU — lapu service is barred from company

Complainant4292233
              We are having a Airtel Lapu sim with Mobile No. +[protected].The Same was barred without any Prior Information.
              The...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Complainant9911264

Reg: Cell No. [protected]

With ref. to the referred connection I woulsd like to register a complaint and request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue.
              1. Whislt I was in Pune I had the sim connection under above no and it was post paid connection.
              2. I quit my job on JAn 15th and before leaving Pune I had contacted your Airtel Office at Pune to claify whether I could close my account in Karnataka. The answer given was in teh affirmative.
              3. Accordingly I contacted your Udupi outlet on 20th JAN and submitted a leter to clsoe my account and also made full settlement as on day. I have got the receipt to this efect. And they assured me that my account will be closed however I have to get in touch with Pune Airtel for the refund of my deposit (Rs.500/-)
              Now what is shocking is that I have got a bill at Pune address and Airtel are constantly caling for bill payment. Why ? I tried to speak your opffice at Pune but they are least bothered and not willing to listen.
              Theefore I request you to kidnlhy take up the matter with Airtel Pune and resolve the matter and further requesat you to kidndly arrange to courier the cheque (500/-) to the address furnsihed below.
              Shri Mahakali Temple, G.N.oad, BYNDOOR 576214

Thanking you in anticipation you will kidnly do the needful. I have enclosed p/copy of letter and receipt for your ref.

Best regards
              Raghavendra Baindoor

email: [protected]@rediffmail.com

G Govindarajan

I am using Airtel Digital TV. The main problem is that the free-to-air channels is missing in the packages. DD Podhigai is Missing. Please add the channels to make sure for viewing.

Thanks for your understanding.

G Govindarajan
                I had recently purchased Airtel Digital connection from Vriti Infocom who claim to be your channel partner, The airtel engineers who visited my house at different instances informed that the connection could not be installed as there are no signals at my home and hence gave me a NOS form. I am following up Vriti Infocom for reversal of the amount paid but no one is taking any action. I'm really in pain after making 100s of calls to the company and mailing them constantly. Can somebody take action towards the company's fradulance????
                My sister bought south value pack for 2000 rs she is staying in ground floor and the antenna was supposed to be set

up at the second floor due to poor coverage from first floor but guess what airtel charged 300 rs extra for placing

antenna in second floor saying its cost towards the additional few feets of wire provided .So she had to spend 2300

instead of 2000 on the very first day -Is this a fair business ?
                Exactly after 6 months and 1 week, Tv signals were completely lost .she called the customer service for assistance

and they said that she has to recharge for 300 rs then only they will take the complaint else they will just

disregard not even bothered to satisfy the customer service manager explicitly said "do whatever you can"-worst

customer service we had ever seen.She had no option other than to pay 300rs because she already subscribed for 1 yr

plan but to her surprise they said that this 300 rs recharge fee will not be added to the subscription account .Its

just a fee(then why r they calling this as Recharge) to have one of their technician to look after the issue.I

prefer they would have call this additional fee as a fee rather as recharge because whoever reads the supportive

document thinks that they will get additional service towards the recharge amount but certainly it is not.We are

completely dissatisfied with this service .utter monkey business.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — Wrong ISD Calls Charged.

Sumit Vayde
                  I am Using Airtel Connection Since Last 2 Months.My 1st Bill Was Correct &
                  I was Satisfied also From Airtel Customer...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Ahmed Faheem Khan
                  Dated: 17th February, 2009

To,
                  Head – Customer Care
                  Airtel, New Delhi

Subject: Continued Harassment by AIRTEL, It’s Employees & DSA’s for the settled account vide no 13152279 and having the phone number [protected]

Dear Sir / Madam,

1. Today Indian telecom & broad band industry is considered amongst the best in the world and companies are making their billions by providing the services to millions o[censored]sers with various regular and value added services. Having had the impression of AIRTEL being the most efficient & honest player in the sector I applied for the broadband connection to avail of the highly promised services by Airtel-New Delhi as per the details mentioned at the end of this letter.

2. The above mentioned connection ([protected]) was installed at my residence in the first week of Sep, 2007 and the plan chosen was based on the recommendation of the Sales Executive representing AIRTEL. At this stage the plan taken was with 2MBPS speed with 2GB download limit.

3. The first bill was fine, but the very next month, I discovered the horror of being tricked into an unviable plan with the receipt of Invoice No –[protected], dated 06/11/2007 amounting to Rs.4526/-, and immediately called the customer care who told me that this might be an aberration and I should watch my usage for another month.

4. As an unsuspecting consumer, I went by what the customer care executive advised and soon discovered the perils of my belief in AIRTEL. This time again the bill was for Rs.2702/- vide Invoice number[protected] dated 06/12/2007. On receiving this bill I called the customer care and informed them about the repeated problem. They suggested that I should go for some 999 plan with 6GB download limit. The plan change reference number provided on 15th Dec, 2007 at 7.25pm by Mr.Sunil Sachdev was 11699515.

5. Post this, for almost two months I started using internet on very specific days when I needed it most for the fear of a huge bill again. Things were ok for a couple of months, but then I was sent a BOMB of a bill vide invoice no.[protected] dated 06/03/2008 amounting to a staggering Rs.15849/-

6. At this juncture, I made several calls to the customer care to look into the matter. To my surprise, the services were taken off and the unending horror of calls from AIRTEL started. After a lot of explanation to a number of people who called up, the matter was finally settled on 29th Sep, 2008 and I made the payment of Rs.5300/- (More than the charges for an unlimited plan for a month) vide receipt no- 569776 (Annexure-A) & Settlement Letter (Annexure-B) from AIRTEL was issued for the same.

7. Having made the payment as per AIRTEL’s desire, I was quite sure that the matter had been put to an end. But, the biggest surprise was yet to come – namely….A fresh Bill of Rs.12, 395/- mailed by AIRTEL customer care on 6th Jan, 2009 vide Invoice number[protected] dated 06/12/2008 on account of the same connection.

8. This is after a span of almost 3 months from the settlement and despite the fact that the ICICI Bank Cheque No.643837 amounting to Rs.5300/- was cleared on 3rd Oct, 2008 and AIRTEL had issued the settlement letter for the same.

9. I have also learnt that my PAN number had been given by AIRTEL to CIBIL as a defaulter.

After having expressed my side of the story, I would want to know the following

1. Why fresh bills were sent despite the settlement?
                  2. Why was I harassed by AIRTEL employees / DSA’s for the settled account?
                  3. Why was the name given to CIBIL, despite having settled the account?
                  4. You have a policy of charging fine for late payment, do you also have a policy of paying fines to customers for harassment by your team?

Point number 3 amounts to “Willful intention to Malign”.

I would request you to provide a clarification for the above and explain why I should not approach consumer court for “harassment” & “willful intention to malign”

Looking forward to an immediate action on the above.

Faheem Khan
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Airtel Phone Number - [protected]
                  Installed on - 05/09/2007
                  Installed at - C-16/2, SFS Flats, Saket, New Delhi-110 017
                  Total Charges Paid - Rs.17434/- (For less than 7 months o[censored]sage)

Yogesh Khandale
                    Airtel online bill payment as well as customer service sucks big time...
                    I had paid my postpaid bill online thru credit card. I did not print/save my transaction ID.
                    My credit card statement reflects the bill payment. Also, I get a email from my credit card bank confirming the transaction.
                    After few days I start getting msgs from airtel saying my bill is overdue... blah blah blah...
                    I speak to customer care... they dont bother to understand me or extend any further help.
                    I keep getting msgs for payment of the bill. Frustrating...and since I am on roaming... I also have to pay for calling customer care...
                    Things start getting worse... airtel billing department starts calling me about my unpaid bill. what the [censored] ! forget about the bill payment made on time... I have to bear the cost of incoming calls from airtel themself... such a crap customer service...
                    I am definitely switching to vodafone... dont know if vodafone service is good... but I have to teach airtel a lesson by just throwing their sim card on their [censored]in face !
                    I HAVE WRITE SO MANY TIME MAIL FOR SOFT COPY ON 121, READ MY ALL MAILS BUT TODAY ALSO MY MAIL ID WAS NOT CHANGE.
                    I want know bills details
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Airtel — i want convert my sim into demo

parasmanglani
                      dear sir,
                      hiiii this is paras manglani from indore.my airtel no is [protected] .i want convert my normal sim into...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Airtel Government SIM Card — refill service of full talk time suddenly closed

ramdas dagdu gawde
                      I am airtel government sim card holders, airtel people at the time of giving the government card, told it would be required...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Haritha
                      i took airtel postpaid-corporate sim.
                      my billing period is from 20th -19th of next month..
                      i activated sms booster pack and std booster pack.
                      i requested them(airtel customet care) to change my bill plan, without deactivating my booster packs.
                      they too did so.
                      but without prior notice to me, they deactivated my sts booster pack.
                      i came to know this while checking my bill plan with the customer care.
                      to convince me, they gave the wrong information, that my calls to std airtel is just one rupee, even if i don use std booster pack.
                      so, i felt relaxed and used for calling often to std airtel numbers.
                      when i called them again 2 days back only, they told me that no such offer for std airtel exists.
                      am totally fed up.pls take action against them

AirTel — Cancellation of Booster Pack

Reached airtel for past one week regarding my cancellation of bosster pack due to their technical reasons. I am loosing all my balance and my time to the airtel for no reason. when ever I call the statement would be 48 hours to recover the same. Its a worthless operator could not find the reason why issue has been happened and could not resolve the customers problem at all. I am using airtel for past 3 years and I spent minimum of 400Rupees per month. But only money makes motto for them if any issue arise no one is there to sort it out.

Complainant6073178
                        Dear Sir'

I am having a coonection of Airtel since 1996 and using same company's phone.Now I am very disappoint about their services. This pre paid account and sombody has taken my outgoing calls details and harrass me. This thing had broken my happy family life too, created so much problems in my family and other's family who is my best friend too. I have full proof of that with prinout of my calls . How is it possible i dont understand. So I wnat to take action aganist that please suggest me what to do. Thanks

Manish
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — sim card discarded from airtel without any intimation.

SARLA N LADHA
                          SINCE 12TH FEB.2009, MY SIM CARD IS NOT WORKING ALTHOUGH I HAD REFILLED THE SAME ON 2ND FEB.2009. ALSO WHEN I TRY TO CALL...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Madhulika sinha
                          Airtel barred my outgoing without any solid proof, they told me I crossed my credit limit but when I cross checked my both billed and unbilled amount was not crossing the credit limit. When I spoke to floor manager he accepted his mistake but when I told him if you made mistake then start my outgoing calls. Instead of allowing my outgoing calls he started forcing me to pay some amount then they will start my outgoing calls and by that time even they didn't generated my bill also. Same day I lodged complain in Airtel Bangalore nodal office but that was also waste. They didn't responded to any of my mails only acknowledgement I'm getting but they are not taking any step. Suggest me if any solution you have.

Recently Discussed

(19 minutes ago)
                            Livpure
                            no refund after subscription order cancellation
                            (31 minutes ago)
                            Suv Solutions
                            Work from home fraud
                            (57 minutes ago)
                            Air India
                            Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                            (57 minutes ago)
                            Quikr Placement
                            fraud on the name of job
                            (1 hours 3 minutes ago)
                            Citrus Payment Solutions
                            citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.