Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

SMITHA DAS

Since three years i am a postpaid customer of Airtel. I am happy with your services extended but now i am sorry to say that i am not happy with your services because everyday i received new offer packages and other offer messages through sms from Airtel Customer care. Three months before i received message mentioning that if i call more than 100 rupees i will get the discount of Rs-60/-And if i call more than 50 rupees i will get the discount of Rs-20 for my next bill . I receved this message two months continously .My bill amount is coming always more than Rs- 500/- As per your message i will eligible for getting the discount of Rs-120 /- But my next bill i didn't get any discount so i contacted your customer care Number-121 several times .more over as per your customer care executives instruction i went personaly to your Airtel Main Office at Elamkulam- Cochin .After that two months continously i contacted your customer care but there is no response from their side.Why this world famous company is giving this type of messages to the customer and not keeping thier word? Is it fair from your side? I am expecting a positive and immediate action from your side in this regard.

Smitha

Jagmohan Singh
    To,
    The Manager,
    AIRTEL (Prepaid Services)
    New Delhi

SUB: Unwanted Vaspak (1)De-Activation (2) Caller Tone for Mobile No. [protected]

One of my family member named (Sh.Surjit Singh) is the customer of Airtel is getting Unwanted VASPACK Activation continuously. Recently in my cell this was activated without any prior intimation. As I was never requested for such schemes & Rs.50/- and Rs.30/- was deducted from my balance amount.
    So I Kindly request you further don’t do any such nonsense of any type of schemes to the above mentioned mobile number. When I was about to complaint regarding my problem to the customer care through my cell I was not able to complaint through my cell.

So please look up the matter and do the needful to get back my deduction amount & not to face such nonsense in future.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,
    Jagmohan Singh

pushpa rastogi
      i m in delhi .i opted for al/l and b/band plan but die to my computer devlopng snags cd use b/bnd only in feb 2008.since b/bnd costs rs 99/mnth plus taxes i opted to get ther same disconnected erlier but then my line itself was disconncted. now on 15th sept 0-8 i asked -in writing -to disconnect the same and not to charge me for dial tones @rs30/mnth plus taxes.after inuumerable calls from airtel AGAIN my connection-and not b/bnd has been disconnected.i hv been devoting at least 1 hr/day from other(paid) lines to complain as my own phn is deadthe latest being compl no 12085170of 24th.its obvious-you dnt scrutinise billsa and keep on pying fr whatever is billed or face incnvnce, i hv a mtnl line but got it 1 way-only incmng- since i took airtel and am thus completely cut off whn my husbnd and dtr hvng mobiles leave home

Airtel Fixedline connection — Continuous ring on phone 07752418491

There is continuous ring on my fixed line telephone [protected] since 3 days although Int3ernet is working

Airtel Fixed Line connection — Continuous ring on phone

There is continuous ring on my fixed line telephone which is parallel to DSL although internet is working.

Airtel — continuous ringing of landline

from first day onward my landline has been ringing continuously. and I am unable to know current account status on internet.

RAM KUMAR SHARMA
        1. We have been trying to contact customer care person for the last few days but could not succeed. Number is never connected to customer care officer even after holding phone for a long time.
        2. Many times, complaints have been given and assured for better connectivity in Greater Noida area but inside house we are not getting proper signal due to that we are facing much problem .
        3. In real sence, the service of customer care of Airtel is very bad.

with regards
        R.K.SHARMA
        D-119, 2ND STREET,
        ALPHA-I, GREATER NOIDA (UP)
        PIN-201310
        MOB.[protected]
        Our Mobile No. [protected] with Name Narian Dass Manocha. We are not satisfied by your service
        because our complaint of deactive hello tune are not solved. Please deactivate hello tune as early as possible. we complaint many time by airtel dealer but no action have taken.
        Narain dass Manocha
        Please deactive hello tune of M: No. [protected] with name Narain dass manocha.
        plz take action as early as possible. Thanking you
        Narain dass mancoha
        My resi is in Ahmedabad. I bought a new pre-paid airtel connection for internet via mobile. Here in ahmedabad no customercare service is available on phone no 121 & [protected]. when u dial this no casset is playing press 1, 2, 3, 4, again 1, 2, 3, 4, no customer executive will be online & yr line disconnect after 1.5 or 2.00 mints. i spent 2 to 3 hrs today for inquiry abt GPRS Activate & disconnet. Immediately think abt yr service for customer otherwise so many customer will leave you. Know abt GPRS on phone they told RS.15/- per day but when u activate they charged RS.20/- iIwas very surprised after heard this. I AM NOT SATISFY WITH YR AIRTEL SERVICES. I suggest u pls try about VODAFONE services they are very good & satisfactory answerable person. Immed u got the executive online when u press 9. THINK FOR YOUR FUTURE STILL TIME IS IN YOUR HAND.
        my airtail bolbol pak prepaid service without inform new skim add nad my validity 3 years activate

my bobol pack charge: airtail to airtail - 20 paisa
        airtail to Other mobile 50 paisa

ss mahal
          There has been no service today ie 25 sep 08. All calls get a constant message that the number doesnt exist. What is the problem. Least that u can do is have the cutomer service at least activted that is alos at a dead end.
          I have airtel number since last 5 years but instsntly they disconnect the number .before disconnecting it tey have not given any prior information.Now at Airtel centre rhey are telling that the number went in deletion list they can't help.is this way to serve peoples?
          i Nirmal Singh Sidhu Bank Manager in Punjab & Sind Bank.i am using ur conection(AIRTEL)FROM LAST 5 years &my no`s are [protected] &[protected] .from some time the uses of my no [protected] was almost zero, just pay rent of this no.My posting in Moga, so i pay my bill in moga at Ashmita telecom.they suggest me to my no. [protected] convert into preepaid.i was follow their guidline & submit al document as they required.my two snaps, id &address proof.with in a gay my no is not working.i was going again again in there office after 15 days my no.was working as a preepaid no
          they get 200 Rs. to recahrg it, but after a 7 0r day again my no was not working .i call to ur cust. care help line but not give prpper resulation they give me a no of Harpreet no is [protected] but she is also ignore me or not give any resulation. My no was from almost 5 years old & pay u all bill on time but ur co. discont my no without any reason & intimation.Nobody listen me or give resulation to me i call u again & again on help line &go to ur showroom ashmita telecom.My NO is so old so plz do the needfully otherwise i take a furture action to TRI...
          REGARD
          NIRMAL SINGH SIDHU
          CONT.[protected]

Airtel — Cheating/ scam by offering contest

vikram
            AIRTEL OFFERED CONTEST AND CHEATED ME ...DESTAILS ARE MENTIONED BELOW...AIRTEL PEOPLE ARE WORST CHEATERS IN THE WORLD...IT...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Airtel - Prepaid SIM — Lost of Sim

Purohit Pradeep
            I have a shop in Pune - Pimpri Chinchwad (Bhosri Area ), which was broken into ( robbed ).
            Due to this incidence I...

sumong
            Hi...can anyone pls provide me the email id of Airtel-Mumbai's CSD-Head, am just sick of their service & am switching over to Vodafone, but before that would like to express my grievence to the higher authority, needless to mention, Airtel Customer Care is full of , who doesnt even understands the problem & shoots pre-formatted replies...strangely Nodal Officer doesnt reply to emails neither his number is free...this is just disgusting...i[censored] guys have email id of Mumbai Circle's CSD or Zonal Head...it would be of great help.

Mohd. Shahnawaz Akhtar
              Dear sir or Madam

This is Mohd. Shshnawaz Akhtar Right Now I Am In Qatar, I Got Air Tel prepared Sim Card Around 2 years ago & i was recharge Rs.999 one time for the life time then i show on my mobile display 20years validity of my sim card when i complain to Air Tel Customer Care and i told him sim validity it should be for life time not only for 20years but it will be increase that i got answer from Air Tal Customer Care.

Air Tel Life sim card still with me in Qatar and when i am trying to call my life time number but answer from computer this is not the valid number please check the number and dial again but this happen only from last month, one month ago i was many time try to call on my number and that time i got answer from computer mobile out of coverage area or switched off & it should be like that.

Really i can’t understand about this type of services if life time sim card expired within 2years then what is the meaning of life time?

I am NRI Employer and i got life time number because its permanent for my Bio Data, no need to update my Bio Data when i am available in india and company can contact me easily, another think when i am coming in india and i can use my life time number from the airport.

Please take your necessary action and try to restart my life time number as soon possible.

PLEASE NOTE MY AIR TEL LIFE TIME No. 0091-[protected]

M.S.AKHTAR
              INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
              QGX-II PROJECT, QATAR
              MOBILE #[protected]
              Dear sir or Madam

This is Mohd. Shshnawaz Akhtar Right Now I Am In Qatar, I Got Air Tel prepared Sim Card Around 2 years ago & i was recharge Rs.999 one time for the life time then i show on my mobile display 20years validity of my sim card when i complain to Air Tel Customer Care and i told him sim validity it should be for life time not only for 20years but it will be increase that i got answer from Air Tel Customer Care.

PLEASE NOTE MY AIR TEL LIFE TIME No. 0091-[protected]

JOSHY T JOSEPH
                From: JOSHY [mailto:[protected]@godrej.com]
                Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:23 PM
                To: 'JOSHY'; 'aes.[protected]@airtel.in';...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Airtel Prepaid — PUK NUMBER

ABDUL MATIN BAIG
                MY PHONE NO. IS [protected] SEND MY PUK NUMBER...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

R.D.GARG
                Air-tel Prepaid Complaint, activating Ring Tone Khaajana never applied for and used regarding

1. I am your valued prepaid Air-tel mobile user.
                2. I am unwillfully charged for Ring Tone Khajana @ Rs. 30/- p.m.
                from April 2008 onwards which I have never applied for and
                never used.
                3. I made requests, a number of times to Air-Tel Customer Care
                on phone and also through SMS on 543212 to deactivate the
                Ring Tone Khajana and not to deduct the subscription from my
                account.
                4. All my repeated requests were ignored and every month
                subscription @ Rs.30/- p.m. was deducted / charged from my
                prepaid account without my permission.
                5. This act is unfair.

Kindly deactivate the said R T Khajana, stop deducting/charging its subscripotion from my account and post the sum already p.a. and oblige.
                and may be remedied immediately.
                T hanks.

R D GARG
                (M) [protected]
                25.09.2008

prepaid service — Set ringtone without my consent

My mobile number is [protected]. Without my consent on 25 february arount 8.30 pm, caller tune has been set and deduct Rupees twenty from my. So I contact on customer care few times they said that on
                my request it has been done but when i said that through which mode I have communicate you to do so
                then they say that their computer is not showing this.
                So I again request you to please let me know through which mode I have requested you to set tune on my phone.
                Hoping your response at the earliest.
                reply at earliest

Airtel Prepaid Connection — unfair ringtones download charges

my airtel no is [protected].
                from last one months airtel is cutting unfare charges like 10 rs ,7 rs without any requst for ring tone downloads or gprs.

please do some thing is my case, i am airtel customer from 2 years.

Airtel — Ringtone charges without any subscription

Recently Airtel has charged and dedcuted Rs.45 from My talktime and they are saying that i have activated hello tune services.

They are saying that whil dialling mine friend i Have pressed * due to which it got activted.

it its but offcourse that while speaking you press the * Button accidentally.

they are refusing to refune the charges saying that it cant be reversed , just like me thousands of customer are there who are unknowingly charged.

I think this shoud be stopped by AIRTEL as wihtout any confirmation from customer side ringtone should not be activated.

Airtel — Never Opt of AutoDebit Facility with AIRTEL

Ravi Shanker
                  Don’t overcharge me for opting for Auto Debit facility!

1) I have applied for Auto Debit facility a few...

Mandar Narwane
                  I have purches Airtel's prepaid sim card on 19/05/2008, on same i send a massage to airtel for activation of GPRS service on my prepaid card Service in return they send me that they will start it within 4hrs but they they not activated it, atfer continusely trying to airtel coustmer care they given me my complaint number but nothing happen, till today i.e 22/05/2008 they have not activated GPRS service to my prepaid card.
                  my no- [protected]
                  complanit no.[protected].
                  airtel is absoletely having bad & very bad service.

Vimugdha
                    HI...

I had been running after the airtel guys to get a new sim activated...but strange, looks like for an airtel connection 1 month is less. Then I took second sim and irony it worked for 2 full days. Thanks to the Airtel.
                    I had always preferred airtel, now the things are turning o'r.

I have a query if one is already a customer of Airtel & is applying for a new connection, what is the reason for a verification despite the customer is paying the bills monthly.

Why does customer satisfaction no more a concern for the Airtel.

Please give me detail of Mobile No. [protected] is urgent.

Please give me details of Mobile Number [protected] urgently.

Jaanu
                    i want a list of postpaid numbers which r available in patiala, punjab...tell me a site frm which i get a list of available numbers
                    I am MBA student, i am making report on customer satisfaction on Airtel pls give a data to Mack a good presentation.
                    i am also customer of airtel

i am a student of MBA . I need some data regarding strategies followed by airtel to find customer satisfaction level. i need it urgently, plz help me out

thanx
                    hey i m a MBA student i need some information about Airtel technology & customer services can u plz help me. tomorrow is my presentation. this is my e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com plz send information about this topic.

Rajesh Kadam
                      I purchsed the Airtel card and used some time but because of its connectivity problem in my home and office I stopped using that. After few days i made that card as a lifetime card by putting Rs.495 but my phone was not recharged.the same was compaint in airtel customer service they told your card is working but it was not working then they said go to your nearest Airtel office and change the card then I give my card to whom I purchased then he said i had changed that then also it was not working then we register the compaint to Airtel customer care they said it is working but my mobile is not working. on 21/05/08 my friend asked me that to whom you gave this number then I said It is n ot working then I tried my number which is [protected] and bell was ringing and lastly the phone was picked up when I asked that this is my number how you have it I was recharged this number and you are using then I asked that person from where you talking he said he is from pune. I dont understand how Airtel company can transfer my number to anyother person without my knowledge. what Can i do now nobody is listning me.

Rajesh Kadam

airtel life-time pripaid — transfer of number

dear airtel

i have small request i have use ur airtel pripaid card last 2.5 year.but this no proof has my freind.my freind has stop my card b'ze this no is owner mr.priyesh joshi they are stop my card facilty.i have rquest u i have trasnfer this no of my id proof.so kindly provid ur facitly to this no.

owner name : joshi priyesh
                      47, prahalad park, nani canal road,
                      mahadevnager, vastral,
                      a'bad-382418
                      mo:no:([protected])

username: chavda kirapalsin b.
                      53, prahalad park, nani canal road,
                      mahadevnager, vastral,
                      a'bad-382418.

chavda kirapalsinh b.

Deepak Sharma
                        non-functioning of airtel prepaid no. [protected]

[protected] airtel prepaid is not functioning since May 15, 2008 and i have deposited my valid documentary proof at airtel outlet M-5, connaught place, Customer Copy Seriol No. [protected] dated May 17, 2008 and my mobile number is not activated till date.

Please do the needful.

regards,

deepak sharma
                        [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Airtel Prepaid Number — Mobile Prepaid No. wanted back

i have lost my Mobile phone and number, and i have to travel aboard, i wanted my number back which life time plan, No. [protected].
                        Agnelo Joseph
                        Chennai

pankaj mishra
                          HELLO SIR I AM COSTUMER OF AITEL, AND MY NUMBER IS [protected] BUT I AM FACING SOME DIFFICULTI SINCE 3-4 MONTHS, THAT IS DURING ROAMING PERIOD ANY COSTUMER CANT RECHARGE HIS PHONE USING TOP UP CARDS THIS IS WRONG.
                          AND ALL THE TIME YOUR COMPANY MAKES OUR BALANCE IN NEGATIVE SO, OUR CARDS STOPS FUNCTIONING. THIS TIME MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING IT NEED TO BE RECHARGE, BUT I CANT RECHARGE IN MUMBAI BECAUSE I HAVE TAKEN CONNECTION FROM CHANDRAPUR.
                          AND ALSO I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT DURING ROAMING PERIOD YOUR COMPANY CUTS CHARGES FOR USING COSUMER SEARVICES.WHILE IT SHOULD BE FREE. IF WE WANT ANY HELP THEY CUTS CHARGES FOR CONSUMER CARE NUMBER.THIS IS WRONG.
                          ALSO, I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT DURING ROAMING PERIOD OUR MOST OF THE FACILITIES GRTS BLOCKED BY YOUR COMPANY.
                          Dear Sir

I have registration in din't disturb facilities on dated 23/07/2008 Don't disturb registration no. S[protected] but after that i receive continue more calls and sms then i complent in your Customer care my complent no is [protected] on dated 16/11/2008 that time your operater told ok with in 24hours i short out your problem but till time i am not geting any benifit from this all process so please short out my this problem

Ravi Saxena

the
                          airtel

mrigendra raman
                            sir
                            i recharge my mobile by the amount of Rs 321.00, the vender told the full talk time scheme is there, but after recharge i got the talk time of Rs195.69 only.transID-[protected] by the message sending by airtel at 3.27pm(23/09/08).
                            i am using the airtel sim from long time but this thing is happnd first time only.it is my request to do needful action

thanking you
                            mrigendra raman
                            engineer electrical
                            HAL, BANGALORE-17
                            data entry

manoj kumar
                              complent to airtel
                              i am manoj kumar and i am use airtel sim for mobile communication my complent for my talktime balance last sunday21/09/09 12 o'clock my balance is 84 ruppes something but some minutes after my balance is 54 rupees without my demand vaspack activate i don't no why activate so i request you pls. return my balance fastly
                              manoj kumar
                              my mobile no is [protected] i want my bill details 2june-11june @they r not gives me thius detail
                              My Complaint about Airtel communication what is matter that i am tell
                              one day i am check my balance that one advertisement come here toll free no. and call that no free of cost 100000 songs you lisen i am calling that tollfree no. i am 20 min. songs listen i am disconnected my mobile after that i am geting 20 balance less then why airtel tell toll free no. what is the meaning of toll free no.
                              prepaid balance sheet Jan to Dec 2008
                              Dear sir.
                              i recharge my mobile no [protected]
                              on 19th june2011 with Rs52 .company provide 50rs balance till date 25th June 2011.in the night 24th June in the mobile balance 23Rs but in the morning 25th June my mobile showing balance 0.00rs i contact to costumer care 10 time but my problem not solve

with regards
                              niraj mishra
                              I have Airtel Sim Card vide no.[protected] and i complained to Airtel Customer Service to deactivate all services except incoming and outgoing calls or messages. But they are activate services without my knowledge and deducting amount from my balance. when i complained they are telling we will refund your money but till date i have not received any balance.

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                                regarding street dogs in my colony
                                Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                                disturbance by dog
                                Indian Army
                                delivering a wagon r
                                Ixigo
                                flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                                Defence Pension