Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8004)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Venkatasubramainan
Dear Sir, I have paid deposit amount Rs. 500/- for airtel connection no. [protected] (AC ID:[protected] while converting from prepaid to postpaid during July2005 vide ICICI Bank, Cheque no. 212438 dt. 15/07/2005. Now i am once again converted this airtel no. to life time prepaid on 08/07/2008. So i am requesting the deposit amount of Rs. 500/- when i was paid for the past 2 months but there is no reliable answer from Airtel Customer Care / Nodal officers. We have made n no of phone call and emails but still they are confusing like anything. So kindly let me where to go for getting my deposit amount from Airtel. Kindy clarify.
Respected Sir/Madam,

My postpaid number is [protected].I have taken that from aundh, pune branch.I paid Rs.500 for that and also submitted all needed doccuments but after some days the asked for doccuments i submitted it again.Employee name Vijay said number had deleted.In this whole process i hadent got any of the call from them i would like to complaint that i am not jocking please give me my diposit back.
whenever i went there they tell something new and that madam also promised me you will get diposit back within 45 days but i havent got that now 2 months completed.Your service is very poor.you should take reference by Idea and Relience etc. companies.If i will not get my diposit then i will complain in consumer forum.
i know your compony is very big but note that i am also your costumer.I will come that aundh branch again.Number had deleted is not my mistake it is your poor service that i hadent got single call and also good service providers.

Balu M Kirve
Respected Sir/Madam,

Balu M Kirve

mukul soni
    But till now i didn't get connection.

airtel indore(m.p.)/boradband connection — dealy connection

sir i have applied for airtel bordband connection at 13/09/2008 with name of "mukul soni".airtl employee told me u will get internet connection with in 3 day with landline connection.I got landline number but i didn't airtel telephone line.They start my billing.
    I called airtel office daily.They told me today u will get internet connection .But till now i didn't get connection
    please activate the my sms services incoming & outgong
    i have applied for airtel bordband connection with name of "Rajesh Lahothy". My internet is working but my phone connection is dead so please help us .We complained earlier also about that and it started working later.But it is again creating a problem
    Yes, Air tell is really very Poor service Provider and really fake promise.
    sir/madam,
    i have applied for airtel internet connection at 26/03/09 with name rajendra varfa but still i don't get either internet connection or return cheque.My receipt SUB NO.-2263849 and i have already paid amount of Rs. 700/-.
    i have campaint for Madhukar that told me for net connection within 1 day but he is not recieving my call and not give me connetion but give yet 1 week
    no is :
    [protected] and name may be Madhukar

applicant
    abhishek [protected]

Airtel Prepaid — dada resub service

shweta garg
      from time to time since the last 1 month i suddenly recieve sms stating that i have been charged rs 10 for using dada resub...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

manu sharma
      simply want to ask what i am supposed to do to get my post paid airtal mobile bill on my email ID, every month

please tell soon if possible on my ID
      its urgent
      Dear sir

Sub : Requesting for September month post paid bill
      Ref : Airtel mobile no [protected]/[protected]

With referance to the above we here by requesting to send 9th month bill of above mentioned number .

Yours faithfully
      For Raghani tradelink Pvt Ltd

Need Total Bill

Mob No. - [protected]

Sree
      Hi Please send my post paid mobile itemised bill from april to june-30th 2014 for [protected] to my ID [protected]@gmail.com, on priority.

sunil kumar sharma
        dear sir,
        mere airtel bill payment ki last deu date 27th of september thi, mai 27 th sept. ko chandrapur airtel office me 6pm ko pahucha, vaha per bill payment counter par madam se maine gprs activated hone ki baat ki to unhone muje hotline par nagpur baat karne ke liye bola, maine hot line par baat ki to bich me wire loose hone se baat puri nahi ho pai, maine wire loose hone ki baat bill payment counter per bethe madam ko kahi, itne me unke pass me bethe jinka naam javed(RM of that office) tha bole ki tum khud hi wire thik kar lo, maine kaha ki wire thik karna mera kam nahi hai, aap kisiko bol kar thik karva dijiye, to javed bole ki tumhara kaam aaj nahi hoga monday ko aakar dekhana( he shouted with anger.), maine madam ko kaha aaj mere bill pay ki last date hai agar mai monday ko aaonga to late fee lagega aap muje assure kijiye ki late fee nahi lagegi to mai monday ko aata hu.phir madam ne muje vaha per bethe senior manager se baat karne ko kaha, mai senior manager se baat kar raha tha ki bich me javed bole (loudly) tere ko bola na ki monday ko aana phir kayo sab ka dimag kharab kar raha hai, maine javed se kaha ki aap yaha ke RM hai to aap hi assure kar dijiye ki monday ko late fee nahi lagegi or maine apna bill or pen unke table per rakh diya, unhone(javed ) ne mera bill or pen dono phek diye, or dhaka dekar bole tuje kaha na monday ko aana, abhi jata hai ya phir tuje thapad mar kar bhagao.maine kaha ki aap ke es misbehaveiour ki mai complaint karung to javed bole ki jo hota hai kar le.sir aap hi bataa ki koi, custmer se aasi baat kaise kar sakata hai.aap please kuch step le against javed.mai iske liye cunsume court jane ke liye soch raha hu.
        maine 121 custmer care me bhi yeh complaint ki hai.
        thank you.

Himanshu Shekhar
          sir/Madam
          I am facing worst experience on Being a part of Branded company called AIRTEL INDIA.
          I had bought a new prepaid connection on 14th sept from Jamshedpur (No. [protected]) and activated the G.P.R.S Service on 15th Sept. The monthly rental for the activation of G.P.R.S was deducted on 16th Sept only and therafter I am having more than 55 Rs/ balance all the time in my account. And the mobile settings for G.P.R.S i have confirmed to be allright
          The connection was working fine over there, i.e in Jharkhad region, But as i came in roaming it never worked any more weather it be U.P or West Bengal, Kolkata. Presently i am in Kolkata, Behala, and from last 10 days i am expressing my problems all over the customer care centers by visiting and calling from park street to jamshedpur, and no one is sorting out the problem but delivering only a consolation that it would start working in few hours, and we will contact u, but none has come true in reality. The park street, Kolkata customer care center has also written a mail regarding my problem to Roaming co-ordinator, but nothing has been done so far. I don't understand what kind of treatment and lip services are given in wonderful made Airtel service providers.
          i am complianting about gprs for last 1 month but i am not geting services
          since i have more than 500 balance

please help me
          sir/Madam
          I had bought a new prepaid connection on 14th oct from Jamshedpur (No. [protected] and activated the G.P.R.S Service on 16 oct The monthly rental for the activation of G.P.R.S was deducted on 16th Sept only and therafter I am having more than 55 Rs/ balance all the time in my account. And the mobile settings for G.P.R.S i have confirmed to be allright
          The connection was working fine over there, i.e in Jharkhad region, But as i came in roaming it never worked any more weather it be U.P or West Bengal, Kolkata. Presently i am in lucknow, up and from last 10 days i am expressing my problems all over the customer care centers by visiting and calling from park street to jamshedpur, and no one is sorting out the problem but delivering only a consolation that it would start working in few hours, and we will contact u, but none has come true in reality. The park street, Kolkata customer care center has also written a mail regarding my problem to Roaming co-ordinator, but nothing has been done so far. I don't understand what kind of treatment and lip services are given in wonderful made Airtel service providers.
          Please have a look on the complain, and help in getting my G.P.R.S working.
          Resp. Sir/Mam, I want a parmanent Domestic call center job in calcutta for post- Calling Supervisor, Admin., Supervission, cash Credit, Customer care, Team Handelling, Telecalling also, Office automation. Total Exp.more than 10 years

AirTel — non functioning of gprs

internet is not working on my mobile phone despite regular deduction of charges weekly. even after egular complaints no solution was given to me.

Ricky Poddar
            This is to bring to your kind information that I had a number of Airtel on my name and address .I had given that number to my friend for temporary use but after few months I had made a fresh issue of the sim as I was in need of that number. After using the sim for few days suddenly one day I found that the sim got invalid. On calling on that number I found that the number was being used by my friend. She told me that she has
            reactivated the old sim by blocking my sim from Airtel customer care. She even told me she had transferred that number on her brother's name and address in the absence of my knowledge. On questioning her that how she made it done she told me that she had got it done without submitting any of my documents and no objection letter which was mandatory in such case of transfer and which should have been duly signed by me. All she had to do was give my name, address and old sim number to the customer care office and the number was transferred in her brother's name.
            It came as a shock to me about this illegal transfer of my own number without my knowledge or without providing any of my documents or my no objection letter. I had even made a complaint about this in Airtel customer
            care many times but I got no action from their side. I even went and tried
            to seek the help of the Airtel center at City Center but they were not
            willing to cooperate and in return the only thing they said was that my
            documents and NOC letter has been submitted. When I asked them to produce
            those documents and NOC letter to me they refused to do so. Therefore much against my wish I am sought the help of local police station to lodge a GD (general diary) for this illegal activity by Airtel company.Because of the of the mistake of such a reputed company i lost my number and suffered a lot.Even then Airtel is not willing to accept there fault.I even when to the nodal officer but to no avail.
            Now finally i have decided to knock the door of the consumer court for justice.So far i have been alone in this fight now i wish to seek your help to guide me to fight against this injustice done by Airtel to me.
            hi
            i am customer of airtel from last three months, i had actually submited all the necesarry documents to regional airtel officer. though all the things going in a authentic way, unfortunately i lost my simcard.Thenafter i went to airtel district office for the new sim but got no respect and consumer right. when i talked to customer care, they say that the no. wat u hold i.e. [protected] is registered on another name, but it is actually my number. i hold the documents regarding the no. for what i am making humble complaint. i point out following information what i have about my airtel no.i.e. [protected]
            sim no :[protected]
            MSISDN: [protected]
            IMSI: [protected]
            i humble complain against company anout my sim, i hope the kind mobile services will not frustate me

Airtel GPRS — GPRS deactivation

Sunanda Bhaskar Badgujar
              I have requested GPRS connection only for a day. I already sent a deactivation sms for many times, but it is...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (38)

Airtel Pc Secure — update

Amita Tiwari
              Pc secure is not updating automatically nor manualy...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Airtel — billing statement

gurdeep singh tiwana
              complaint against payment through cheqes number, 839441 and 358261 of rupes, 2550 and 2620 respectivly.
              1. amount of...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (53)

vallurisridhar

I 'm using AIrtel as my service provider .
              and I couldnot make calls to my home town(Mothugudem, ANdhra pradesh) from the past two months .
              When ever Im trying to call the number the service provider is saying that this number is not available .
              but i could make the calls from other network providers like idea, mtnl etc..
              In this reagard i have given a complaint to airtel customer care several times and still its not resolved.
              yesterday again they have told me that they will resovle this in 48hours .
              request you whehter you can solve my problem.
              best regards,
              sridhar
              Dear,
              I had bitter experience with Airtel, kannur, kerala.

Cellular operators have any right:-
              1) Is there any right to charge an sms which is not reached at destination ?
              2) Is there any right to charge sms which unexpectadly forwarded to a land line, the land line phone (bsnl connection) is not access any digital format.
              3) Usually I send sms for my clients 1000 to 1500 every month. There are many sms charged by the cellular operator from us against the sms which is not reached the destination. We have thoroughly checked with many people to whom We forwarded the sms.

4) Usually I am making 60 to 80 calls a day. I am losing minimum 10 calls per day if the calls tried to a Bsnl provider from my Airtel cell. Initially I thought that This was a problem with bsnl, but from other providers there wont be any issue. Complainted many many times by mail, 121 and phone but no use. They said they cant identify any issue with the connection. but the issue is continueing as one way speach or no sound.

Please give a suggestion regarding this.

This is a collective and massive mail for more than twenty cellular customer here.

Seema. kp

Ajay
                My mobile is no. [protected], and above no. is with our family from last 6 month approx. Last night i.e. is on 25th Sept 08 when I sleep, the balance amount in my mobile was Rs. 216/- and in the next morning when I wake up I found that the balance of my mobile has only Rs. 4.11/- and I was so surprised to see the same and when I discussed with my Aunt, she also confirmed me by giving an example that she read the same case in the Danik Bhaskar last week and aware me about the fraud played by the Airtel as she also told she always read some thing about the Airtel's misdeed/ frauds in the news papers. When the same I want to discuss with my friend, I found that some is already busy on my mobile no. Whats going on. Please arraange to add the lost amount to my account and enquiry the same and confirm us.

Ajay Sharma
                I am using air prepaid card my no.[protected] past 7years myself more distrubed by marketing call pl. do not allow
                any marketing call & ring tone message thankyou

Airtel GPRS — GPRS disconnect every 2-3 minutes

jitopat
                  I am using Airtel GPRS Internet service on PC through mobile pocket data modem connectivity (mobile office) since last 1.4...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

chetan anand
                  I took a prepaid connection from Airtel (Chakala Outlet Mumbai)almost two years back and changed the same in to postpaid for which I pais Rs 599 as caution money. After a few months i shifted the same no ([protected]) in to life time prepaid card. When i enquired about the caution money it had been told to me that within 45 days i w'd be getting a cheque for the same amount. But it's almost a year that i have not got the money back. I complained at chakala branch and had been promised of some action but nothing has been done till date. i am surprised that an ITES co. like AIRTEL is failing either on MIS front or does not want to give its customer money back.

Airtel Mumbai — Customer care and service

Prema
                    I have been having an airtel connection since the last 5 years and always thought that airtel was the best. What I did not...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (65)

SMITHA DAS

Since three years i am a postpaid customer of Airtel. I am happy with your services extended but now i am sorry to say that i am not happy with your services because everyday i received new offer packages and other offer messages through sms from Airtel Customer care. Three months before i received message mentioning that if i call more than 100 rupees i will get the discount of Rs-60/-And if i call more than 50 rupees i will get the discount of Rs-20 for my next bill . I receved this message two months continously .My bill amount is coming always more than Rs- 500/- As per your message i will eligible for getting the discount of Rs-120 /- But my next bill i didn't get any discount so i contacted your customer care Number-121 several times .more over as per your customer care executives instruction i went personaly to your Airtel Main Office at Elamkulam- Cochin .After that two months continously i contacted your customer care but there is no response from their side.Why this world famous company is giving this type of messages to the customer and not keeping thier word? Is it fair from your side? I am expecting a positive and immediate action from your side in this regard.

Smitha

Jagmohan Singh
                      To,
                      The Manager,
                      AIRTEL (Prepaid Services)
                      New Delhi

SUB: Unwanted Vaspak (1)De-Activation (2) Caller Tone for Mobile No. [protected]

One of my family member named (Sh.Surjit Singh) is the customer of Airtel is getting Unwanted VASPACK Activation continuously. Recently in my cell this was activated without any prior intimation. As I was never requested for such schemes & Rs.50/- and Rs.30/- was deducted from my balance amount.
                      So I Kindly request you further don’t do any such nonsense of any type of schemes to the above mentioned mobile number. When I was about to complaint regarding my problem to the customer care through my cell I was not able to complaint through my cell.

So please look up the matter and do the needful to get back my deduction amount & not to face such nonsense in future.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,
                      Jagmohan Singh

pushpa rastogi
                        i m in delhi .i opted for al/l and b/band plan but die to my computer devlopng snags cd use b/bnd only in feb 2008.since b/bnd costs rs 99/mnth plus taxes i opted to get ther same disconnected erlier but then my line itself was disconncted. now on 15th sept 0-8 i asked -in writing -to disconnect the same and not to charge me for dial tones @rs30/mnth plus taxes.after inuumerable calls from airtel AGAIN my connection-and not b/bnd has been disconnected.i hv been devoting at least 1 hr/day from other(paid) lines to complain as my own phn is deadthe latest being compl no 12085170of 24th.its obvious-you dnt scrutinise billsa and keep on pying fr whatever is billed or face incnvnce, i hv a mtnl line but got it 1 way-only incmng- since i took airtel and am thus completely cut off whn my husbnd and dtr hvng mobiles leave home

Airtel Fixedline connection — Continuous ring on phone 07752418491

There is continuous ring on my fixed line telephone [protected] since 3 days although Int3ernet is working

Airtel Fixed Line connection — Continuous ring on phone

There is continuous ring on my fixed line telephone which is parallel to DSL although internet is working.

Airtel — continuous ringing of landline

from first day onward my landline has been ringing continuously. and I am unable to know current account status on internet.

RAM KUMAR SHARMA
                          1. We have been trying to contact customer care person for the last few days but could not succeed. Number is never connected to customer care officer even after holding phone for a long time.
                          2. Many times, complaints have been given and assured for better connectivity in Greater Noida area but inside house we are not getting proper signal due to that we are facing much problem .
                          3. In real sence, the service of customer care of Airtel is very bad.

with regards
                          R.K.SHARMA
                          D-119, 2ND STREET,
                          ALPHA-I, GREATER NOIDA (UP)
                          PIN-201310
                          MOB.[protected]
                          Our Mobile No. [protected] with Name Narian Dass Manocha. We are not satisfied by your service
                          because our complaint of deactive hello tune are not solved. Please deactivate hello tune as early as possible. we complaint many time by airtel dealer but no action have taken.
                          Narain dass Manocha
                          Please deactive hello tune of M: No. [protected] with name Narain dass manocha.
                          plz take action as early as possible. Thanking you
                          Narain dass mancoha
                          My resi is in Ahmedabad. I bought a new pre-paid airtel connection for internet via mobile. Here in ahmedabad no customercare service is available on phone no 121 & [protected]. when u dial this no casset is playing press 1, 2, 3, 4, again 1, 2, 3, 4, no customer executive will be online & yr line disconnect after 1.5 or 2.00 mints. i spent 2 to 3 hrs today for inquiry abt GPRS Activate & disconnet. Immediately think abt yr service for customer otherwise so many customer will leave you. Know abt GPRS on phone they told RS.15/- per day but when u activate they charged RS.20/- iIwas very surprised after heard this. I AM NOT SATISFY WITH YR AIRTEL SERVICES. I suggest u pls try about VODAFONE services they are very good & satisfactory answerable person. Immed u got the executive online when u press 9. THINK FOR YOUR FUTURE STILL TIME IS IN YOUR HAND.
                          my airtail bolbol pak prepaid service without inform new skim add nad my validity 3 years activate

my bobol pack charge: airtail to airtail - 20 paisa
                          airtail to Other mobile 50 paisa

ss mahal
                            There has been no service today ie 25 sep 08. All calls get a constant message that the number doesnt exist. What is the problem. Least that u can do is have the cutomer service at least activted that is alos at a dead end.
                            I have airtel number since last 5 years but instsntly they disconnect the number .before disconnecting it tey have not given any prior information.Now at Airtel centre rhey are telling that the number went in deletion list they can't help.is this way to serve peoples?
                            i Nirmal Singh Sidhu Bank Manager in Punjab & Sind Bank.i am using ur conection(AIRTEL)FROM LAST 5 years &my no`s are [protected] &[protected] .from some time the uses of my no [protected] was almost zero, just pay rent of this no.My posting in Moga, so i pay my bill in moga at Ashmita telecom.they suggest me to my no. [protected] convert into preepaid.i was follow their guidline & submit al document as they required.my two snaps, id &address proof.with in a gay my no is not working.i was going again again in there office after 15 days my no.was working as a preepaid no
                            they get 200 Rs. to recahrg it, but after a 7 0r day again my no was not working .i call to ur cust. care help line but not give prpper resulation they give me a no of Harpreet no is [protected] but she is also ignore me or not give any resulation. My no was from almost 5 years old & pay u all bill on time but ur co. discont my no without any reason & intimation.Nobody listen me or give resulation to me i call u again & again on help line &go to ur showroom ashmita telecom.My NO is so old so plz do the needfully otherwise i take a furture action to TRI...
                            REGARD

Hyundai Motor India
                              Grand i10 Reverse Gear Shifting issue
                              (3 minutes ago)
                              Vicebear.in
                              Tablet not yet delivered.
                              (5 minutes ago)
                              Wise Manpower Asia
                              offer letter
                              (12 minutes ago)
                              Punjab National Bank [PNB]
                              Regarding payment of my order
                              (19 minutes ago)