Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7976)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

DEEPAK
i am Deepak kumar panda.customer no([protected]).i had activated airtel gprs service on my sonyericsson w810i mobile set by rechargeing 299 easy topup.in this plan company offers unlimited acsses to internet without debiting balance from main balance.
my comlain is when i acsess internet from my mobile balance debited from my account !on 30th august my balance was 54.75 rupees and i acsses only internet without downloading any data from any website.after finishig internet connection my balance left 39.05 rupees.
dear sir,
Im sorry to say but i m realy fed up of the pathetic services and irresponsible act done by u. my number is[protected] and u people are daily charging me rs 10 for subscription of those services which i have never rendered for.solve this problem as quickly as u can otherwise i have to take a strict action against this. Plz inquire into this problem and solve it as soon as u can

Satish Kumar Chopra
    I am a resident of Karam Singh Colony, Karnal, Haryana, India registered for an Airtel broadband connection on 20 Aug 2008 at relationship centre of Ambedkar Chowk, Karnal. But I have not received connection till now. On enquiring to relationship centre, I was told that there is a fault in the packet box of Karam Singh Colony, adjoining to Bank Colony. And there is no technical person to repair this box. I contacted to Airtel Haryana Customer Care. The Airtel Haryana Customer gave the time limit of 48 hours on 25 Aug 2008 but this time limit of 48 hours also expired and my phone was not installed.
    I reported the matter by emailing to Airtel Nodal Officer on 30 Aug. 2008. On 2 Sept 2008, I receive call from Nodal Officer stating that they cannot provide connection since there is a fault in pillar nearby Karam Singh Colony. She stated that this pillar can neither be repaired nor be replace. What a funny?
    I failed to understand!
    If gradually and gradually all the Airtel Pillars become faulty and
    Airtel is not able to get them repaired/replaced, then how Airtel will survive in the market.
    i have booked a broadband connection and now they disagree to provide me the connection
    I had made a request reagrding the shifting on 17 january'09 but till today(28/01/09) the issue has not been resolved at all, every time i call they put me on long hold and are not able to give me a solution.. they always say that it has been inactive from there end ... so i would like to get the connection disconnected... as i would not be paying for the services i am not getting.. i also file a complaint at te consumer court. i ll make sure that Airtel learns to give the services and better know what are the law and order to help the consumer...

Airtel Broad band Number:[protected]
    Mobile Number :- [protected].

mohit mehta
      i have been getting blank calls from +50977 from yesterday & the calls continued all night. The airtel customer care is not registering my complaint & is sugessting to approach the nearest police station. i'm thinking of the same but want to wait for today. if the calls continue today, i will approach the police dept. if anyone knows the correct procedure to deal with this type of call centre menace kindly b free to contact me on my email.

AirTel — getting blank calls

i have gatting balnk call from [protected] this no & i have not get any details of that no from your service providers,
      May be its your lovers call, who is just try to hear your voice? what you say?
      i have been getting blank calls from [protected] from yesterday & the calls continued all night. The airtel customer care is not registering my complaint & is sugessting to approach the nearest police station. i'm thinking of the same but want to wait for today. if the calls continue today, i will approach the police dept. if anyone knows the correct procedure to deal with this type of call centre menace kindly b free to contact me on my email
      have been receiving blank call, vulgur msgz..from these numbers ([protected] & [protected]) consistently. Want to lodge complaint against them and request for strict action to be taken.

Pawan Kumar Chauhan
        I am an airtel prepaid customer for NCR Region. My mobile no. is [protected]. In month of July I got a SMS which for three times that on special recharge of Rs 196/- I will get a taktime of Rs 10, 1 month validity upfront and after that lifetime validity. I have made a recharge in july month end. I got a taktime of Rs 10 and 1 month validity but after completed one month I havn't got any lifetime validity. Moreover, I have to pay Rs 4 per day to extend my validity. I am talking Airtel cce on regular basis.But I'm not getting any satisfactory response from theirside.Please support and guide me in the relevent situation.

Airtel — Validity of Prepaid number not given

i am himanshu singh a resident of Mumbai
        i have a airtel prepaid number [protected]

on 21st october my validity had expired and i got my mobile recharged with a Rs.200/- validity in the morning around 8:30 AM. I got the amount as well as validity credited immediately

Around 1:23 PM i received a SMS from Airtel telling that i can get a extended validity of 180 days and credit of Rs.200 if i get a recharge of Rs.499

i got my number recharged again at 11:30 PM in night for Rs.499. The amount of Rs.200 was immediately credited but the validity was still showing as 1 month

i called up customer care (CUSTOMER TORTURE) on 121 and informed him the same
        a) on that day i was given a reply that it will take 48 hours to show the validity
        b) i called after 48 hours then one person told it will take 70 hours
        c) i called up after 70 hours they guy told me that he is taking down my complain. Later on i found ut he never took down a complain when an another executive inofrmed me 2 days later that no complain is there in my account
        d) one new executive told me that this one month validity remains there for one month and after 1 month i will get validity of 5 months automatic
        e) i again called up a day later finally my complain number was noted down
        f)on 29th october 2007 a person from resolve department of airtel called me and assured me that i will get the validity after 24 hours. abd he asked me to call on 121 and tell them that resolve department had called up
        i did the same but the madam who picked the phone was very uninterested and told me that if the resolve department had called up it will b done
        g) again on 30th october i called up after 36 hours and the new executive told me it will not be credited
        h) i went to airetl relatinship centre in mulund on 31.10.2007 and there the lady executive told me that since i had already rechrged in morning i will not get validity of 180 days

i told her i got sms from airtel at 1:23 PM in afternoon and that is well after 5 hours i had rechrged so airtel should had send me SMS

can anyone help me put
        can i drag airtel and mr mittal to consumer court to redress my complain
        hi am ajay from Bangalore how r u? Friends

vinod kumar
          To,
          Dear sir
          I have not activate the weekly missed call alert but company activated the missed call alert and charge Rs. 5/week.
          and also apdated in every week. i have try to contact airtel customer care but they are not responding. i have also send sms in 121. so please tell why missed call alert has been activated.
          and deactivate.

vinod kumar
          m - [protected]

Airtel — Missed call alert without approval

I was activated missed call alerts without my permission and when i contacted the customer care they are adamant saying it can be activated only from my side and they cannot even lodge a complaint. And height is when i spoke to the supervisor he gave me a wrong mail-id for lodging a complaint. Any how after my follow-up mails to nodal officer and 121 they spoke to me and said they are sorry for whatever has happened and said will revert it back.
          My piece of advice to all is "don't take things lightly".
          very poor service and thief compony

Senthil
            Hello, I had recharged my Airtel prepaid for 101 using MCheck Facility but I got only 5 Rs talk time. I contacted customer support then I came to know that 101 is 999 days validity recharge and i will get incoming calls for these may days. I already had my validity till 12 Aug 2010 so the 101 recharge was not required for me. I would like to get my money back. What should I do. Can I register complain and go to Consumer court. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
            Senthil
            The same thing happened with me and airtel does not seem to refund. I have now switched to a different service provider. Airtel was good otherwise but I hate it when I am cheated and so I do not intend to use airtel ever again.
            i did tat too..juz tat i got 1000 A2A night talk time...valid fr 1 month.. and Rs.10 "monthly balance"(watever that is..! ) *sigh*

said they dont hav any options to transfer or refund as of nw..
            hello my name is NIRMAL SRAN from punjab airtel maobile company
            is very costly but airtel network is very good so i complait it
            this compny why not talktime trasfare scheem
            ਹੋਰ ਕੀ ਹਾਲ ਨੇ ਜੀ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਬੜਾ ਲੁੱਟ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ ਸਾਨੂ ਤਾ
            ਮੇਰਾ ਨਬਰ ੯੮੭੨੮੪੭੧੩੧ ਇਕ ਡੈਮੋ ਸ਼ੀ ਮੈ ਪੂਰੇ ੪ ਸਾਲ ਕਮ ਕੀਤਾ ਪਰ ਹੁਨ੍ਣ ਮੇਰਾ
            ਕਾਲ ਰੇਟ ਵੀ ਵਧਾ ਤਾ ਚਗੀ ਗੱਲ ਨੀ ਸੋਡੀ ਮੈ ਤਾ ੧੦ ਦਿਨ ਹੋਰ ਦੇਖੂਗਾ ਜੇ ਕਾਲ ਰੇਟ ਡੈਮੋ ਨਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਤਾ ਸਿਮ ਤੋੜ ਕੇ ਸੁੱਟ ਦੂਗਾ

ahire yashwant
              I call to customer care for my technical problem of internet on 1414. but after 4 days I cant connect. When I call to customer care on 14149, then answer me that try after 24 hrs. hw is possible, when company deduct 15 Rs. Per day and service is not getting properly. I cant satisfied for company service. Its company policy to solve any problem about company related, some customer care office answer me that company refund ur payment, is it possible, if yes then refund me my 4 day deducted payment Rs. 60/- and if not get properly service then close this compnay.
              please furnish the bill of sept08 (duration 2/9/8 to 1/10/8). The bill of rs 370 is paid in Oct08.
              phone no :-[protected] & [protected]

My name is Ankush Dongre Mb No. [protected]. This to inform you that my mobile converseation is been under tap or may get cross connected every time. May I know under which condition my converseation has been taped why some one want to listion my converceation. Kindly stop this immedietly of other wise I have to take some servious Action accordengly.

regards
              Ankush Dongre
              dear sir,

my post paid no is [protected] .my telephone bill is updating very fast whenever i am not talking such time. i want to know the call rate.

when i connect with custmoercare this says pls chek telephone passworld

mohd ishtiyaque
                In addition to your concern over voice repeating on your Airtel number, we request you to resend the complaint in detail to initiate further action in this regard.

1. Address: sanajy Nagar Room NO 2 opp new bus Depo baiganwadi Govandi Mumbai 43

2. Landmark: Opp Shivaji Nagar New Bus Depo

3. Duration of problem:1 to 2 Months

4. Type of handset:2626, 6600

5. Number of signals [0 to 4]:1

6. Voice quality [Average, Good, Poor]: Poor

7. Wall type [Brick, Concrete]: Brick

8. Area [Basement, Indoor, Outdoor] : Outdoor

9. Alternate contact number: [protected]

I am not access the GPRS on my computer i am trying to Customer care number is saying Please send your queriy 130 cur what is this, this your service so bad please resovled other vice i am going to consumer court every time problem.

For further assistance or clarifications, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com or send your Query/Request/Complaint to 121 (Toll free).

We assure you the best of our services at all times.

Warm Regards,

Praveen K

Customer Care Executive

Bharti Airtel Customer Care

Original Message ----

Respected Sir,
                My name is mohd azad i am stay mumbai at Govandi my number is [protected]
                last two our three days my a/c dedcting atuomactlly the balance every day
                and also i am trying the customer care number its showing Please send your
                query 130 the curcter 121 i am sending my query 121 but no reponse and i am
                trying to other number the number [protected] i am call yesterday at 11:02
                Pm one of custmer exe not speak in proprly its more problem i am write to
                manager please provide me the airtel Manager Email Id our number and also
                most importent every one call me its showing airtel number you trying to
                not rechber every time and also every person should me i am not hear to
                other person voice i am hear to my voice repid and i am change my handset
                but same problem please resolve the problem our give me the manager s
                number our email id
                I have registered for NDNC ( National Do Not Call service/Do Not Disturb service ) on 20/09/2007 vide ref. no. S[protected]. I am started geeting promotional SMS since January'09 suddenly. So I made a complaint every time receive such SMS with Customer Care & every time I was told by executive 'We are sorry fo the same & you will get a call from our technical dept in next 48 hrs about the explanation", Even till date (20/03/09) I am receiveing such promotional SMS's

Airtel excutives ... Do you have any solution ??

You can reach me on [protected].

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

Airtel — caller tune problem

Abhishek kabra
                  Myself, Abhishek Kabra from jugsalai, jamshedpur.my mobile number is [protected].i had set a caller tune on 5th of august..but...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

avishek mandal
                  Please cancel the yahoo zone subscription on my mobile [protected]. This auto subscription is charging me about 30/-PM. i hav received msg from 58243. Please cancle this and confirm the cancellation to my mobile number.

Thanks.
                  Please cancle the yahoo zone subscription on my mobile-[protected].This auto subscription is charging me about Rs.30 per month from last six month.Please cancle this and confirm the cancellation to my mobile number.

N K Sharma
                    Sub: Monoplistic act of Bharti Airtel Limited against obile no. [protected]

To all consumer affair authority/ Press Print Media / Electronic media,

1. My Airtel no was [protected] which was earlier in the name of Mr. Samir Kumar, my relative. I have asked Airtel to transfer the no. in my ame and during transfer whatever dues was their was cleared and transfer fee was taken by airtel. It was transfered in my name.
                    2. Every thing was fine till may 08 but during that time Mr. Samir kumar taken a new connection and he was asked to deposit Rs. 1485/- against bill due for my no. [protected].
                    3. he thought their some due he had given cheque fr Rs. 1485/-. and it was cleared by Airtel on 10-06-08
                    4. When I came to delhi he told me about this payment. i called Airtel to clarify this payment which was not reflecting in my account of airtel which I checked through internet.
                    5. From Customer care of Airtel told me that they have never asked for this payment and they have never received this payment.
                    6. I have given them prof of amount cleaed frm the bank.
                    7. I have cleared all their bills in time deducting this disputed amount.
                    8. They asked me to get the banks manager signature and stamp on the statement. I did the same and sent through mail as pdf Then they told me that they have not received. I sent them several time and also through fax.
                    9. Over phone they said they have received but through email they always told me that they have not received the proof.
                    10 All of a sudden they have disconnected my mobile no. [protected].
                    11. When I complained they told me that I must pay Rs. 1485/- then only they will start. I clearly told them that the amount is already paid and proof was sent but they never accepted receipt of the proof. I sent the mail with pdf attachment many times and I have the proof that all mail received by them as per their auto response system but after that they kept their mouth shut and never talked regarding this payment.
                    12. Now they have sent bill. My phone disconnection without ant notice resulted in great loss to me.
                    13. Even airtel has fixed credit limit for me is Rs. 4500 but they have disconnected my no. for disputed amount of Rs. 1485/-
                    14. This monoplistic nature must be punished heavily so as these service provider should not play with the customer. They know that this no. is being utilised fr more than 3 years, customer will do as per their wish. Please look so as they get proper punishment for this act.

15. I complained to Ministry of Consumer affair. and sent a copy to Airtel 121 mail.
                    16. next day I received mail from airtel saying that the disputed amount has been reflected in my account. So having no fault from my side I had to suffer a lot, wasted lots of time and Money. BUT Airtel have no regreat.
                    17. I paid all their rest amount as I had asked them to close this connection.And braught the balance to zero
                    18. Now I asked them to convert this no. to pre paid.
                    19. They are sending unnecessary mails from then onward that you have to do this and that, some day some one taled to me(Mr. Jaiswal) of Airtel and he was kind enough to listen my pain and he promised me that he will send some one to me to get some sign and then he will convert my no. to pre -paid lifetime.
                    20. It was more than 10 days no one has come to my office. and every time I receive monotonus mail from 121 of airtel. They do not understand or read the mail, just answer useless.
                    21. Lastly one mail came that said that their person will come and take Rs. 40 in cash to get sign. I agreed on it.
                    22. Next day one mail came and language was different saying that person will go to collect your outstanding etc and also take Rs. 40/-
                    23. I wrote a mail saying that their no outstanding?????
                    24. They replied their is 60 Paisa unbilled amount ??
                    25. When during their forcly disconnection it was asked to disconnect this no. permanently and the final bill raised that time was paid in full how this 60 paisa story came ???

THIS IS JUST A GUNDAGIRDI OF A SERVICE PROVIDER AND MUST BE PUNISHED PHYSICALY AS WELL AS COMMERCIALY.

I am still o loop of conversion?? I do not know what to do.

Airtel — Details of mobile number

ROHIT KUMAR
                      [protected] plz give me this no. Full details?...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (157)

narendra jain
                      HELLO SIR,

THIS IS NARENDRA JAIN FROM RAIPUR . I WANNA KNOW THE DETAILS REGARDING THE BELOW MENTIONED ID

F CHAT ID 4056527

THANKS
                      YOUR'S SINCERELY
                      NARENDRA JAIN
                      Dear Sir'
                      I am in a n urgent need for the information regarding this no. [protected].
                      As this no. is disturbing my family fro many days.Kindly take some measuresregarding it.
                      Looking forward for your reply.

Akshat Lal
                      my mobile no.[protected] in Uttar Pradesh (U.P). This no is operating MY MOTHER Today (25.09.2010) my MOTHER had call me & tell me that Rs10 have dedected then i have sugest him to call customer care no 198. then she called him to ask why dedected. After caling costomer care they are not giving his identity (name) and Talking miss behavior and telling ASE HI PAISE KATENGE APKO JO KARNA HAI KARIYE HUM ASE HI PAISE KATE HAI AUR KATE RAHENGE.
                      NOTE:- I WANT TO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL COMPANY MY CONTACT NO:-[protected], [protected]
                      Respected Sir,
                      My mobile number is [protected]. Sir I have port this
                      number before about 10 months in Vodafone from Airtel. The Airtel has been
                      turned on again, the same number [protected]. Now my problem is that all the
                      facilities (Incoming and outgoing) activate on my Vodafone number, but only
                      outgoing is turned on Airtel numbers. And all the calls and messages from
                      Airtel is come to my Vodafone numbers. So I have a huge problem. So please
                      give me proper advice that I have what to do.
                      Thanking You.

SHAILENDRA KUMAR SRIVASTAVA

CONTACT- [protected], [protected]

E-mail.- [protected]@gmail.com

Airtel Demo Recharge — Demo Recharge not refunded

Nirav Bharatbhai Shah
                        I am the retailer of Airtel Mobile Demo Recharger.My Lapu no. is [protected].I had recharge of 850 Rs. on 10th...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

yuvraj
                        Hello there,
                        I dont know whether anybody would even bother to look into this complaint as this is the second time that I am complaining about the same nuisance being caused by numerous phone calls to subscribe to CRBT tunes and other marketing offers on my airtel number. My airtel prepaid number is [protected] and I am simply fed up with disturbing calls coming in at all odd times and a great frequency throughout the day.
                        These are chiefly the numbers from where i keep getting called [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
                        From what I surmise is that Airtel has been selling their database of customer numbers to these marketing companies and insurance companies for a fee and this is absolutely illegal that without prior permission from a customer a service provider is revealing private numbers and confidential info to these marketing maniacs who are mannerless enough to disturb you and make a nuisance out of themselves.
                        Kindly put an end to this and do not reveal confidential customer numbers and info to any such companies. I am sure Airtel should have better means of making money rather than selling thier databases to others.
                        Kindly do the needful at the earliest else I may have to switch to another service provider.
                        Yuvi

Airtel — Nuisense created by Airtel

Dear All,

Please note that I lost my cell on 22-Aug'08. I asked Airtel to block my number [protected] so that the number is not misused. Despite of complaining in Airtel Galleria office only outgoing for that number was barred. I had to visit them again in order to get my incoming barred. I asked them to give me a sim so that I can retreive the same number i.e. [protected] which is being used since year 2002. I was being given a false information at first time that the servers are down and they cann't help me till 01-Sep'08. They also informed me that I would have to wait till 03-Sep'08 for getting new sim. I was being advised to buy a new prepaid connection. I purchased a new number [protected] and when I went for activation of the new number I was being informed that the new number is not registered with Airtel. It is strange to know that Airtel is selling the numbers in market which are not even registered with them. One of the executive of Galleria office i.e. Chetan advised me that he can't help me and I should contact hotline number 51111. Call center executive Rajesh didn't understand anything and showed some ridiculous behaviour and advised me to move to consumer court. Airtel claims that there numbers are activated in 2 hours. I have been in trouble because of these people and nobody is ready to help. I would request people not to go for this service provider as you would only hold the bull by horns if you chose Airtel.

Rohit

AirTel — doing nuisance with customers

Dear sir madam

I would like to bring to your notice that the four numbers which are mentioned below

Has not been activated since 30-05-09 which has been comitted by one of your sales executive. 15 days ago.

The number [protected] which belongs to me has only been activated under the combat plan (plan copy given by your executive is been attached with this e-mail) so I would like to request you to activate all the numbers mentioned above as soon as possible because I am in a situation to pay useless amount of money as I had to remain in contact with the other numbers in regular basis and I was comitted by your sales executive to be in a facility to avail group calling free of cost.

I would be very obliged if you activate all the above mentioned numbers in 199 combat plan (or attached plan).

It would be beneficial if you form a group by the name of our company whose documents had been attached with the customer detail form of each number as there are many more people to join this group.

With regards.
                        kaustav das

THIS COMPANY HAS NO TIME NOR ANY POWER TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE..
                        BUT THEY CLAIM THEMSELVES AS ONE OF THE BIGGEST TELECOM INDUSTRY IN INDIA..
                        HOW WE TOLERATE THESE TYPE OF COMPANIES..
                        Dear sir

My mob;no is [protected](airtel) .I am verymuch surprised by the automatic activation o[censored]nwanted services. and by activation of these services my balance has been reduced many times although I never subscribed these services till now.

please look in to the matter and take necessary action as soon as possible.

dhirender nath tiwari

YASHPAL PARMAR
                          applied for my Provident Fund amount to EPF office wazirpur new Delhi on 28th aPRIL' 08. But i have still not received my amount till today 27 august' 08.Please help me Yashpal Parmar and my account no: DL/24463/001256...
                          i had filled my pf form in febuary this year but till date my pf has not been cleared. when i approached my company the said our part of sending the form is over now it is up to the government so i request ull to please help me to get my dues recovered because i am in need of money please help me

AirTel — PF STATUS

Sir i, SANDEEP KUMAR have submitted my PF withdrawn form on July.But i have not received yet.
                          My PF Number is KN/BN/34272/2933
                          I HAVE WORKED WITH FLEXIONE WORKFORCE SOLUTION PVT LTD FROM OCT 2003 TO MAY 2006. I APPLY FOR PF WITHDRAWN TWO TIMES BUT NO REPLY.
                          PLS DO THE NEEDFUL

This is regarding for My PF Claim, I required the Provident Fund Number

NAME- N PRAVEEN KUMAR

DATE OF BIRTH-18/07/1982

FATHER’S NAME- NARAYANA MURTHY

WORKED STORE- FOOD WORLD GANDHI BAZAAR BANGALORE BRANCH AS CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT

PERIOD FROM -04/08/2000 TO 16/09/2003

anuamit2005
                            I registered my post paid connection no. [protected] at Airtel site. But after logging my account, I am unable to access my account/bills detail etc. It displays the message as, "We are unable to process your request. Please try later. Sorry for the incovenience". I also called to customer care but response so far.
                            facing the same problem with very poor customer service...

dwarakanath
                              For the Past four months I am regularly submitting my complaint through online regarding unsubcription for MKR tips which has been wrongly subscribed from my mobile No. [protected]. I had contacted number of times to cutomer care service 121 and also 543213 but to no positive reply. Whenever I recharge a sum of Rs. 30 is deducted immediately. Whereas I am requesting for unsubscription for the above service i.e. (MKR TIPS) immediately from my phone. I have already lost Rs. 120 and I cannot use my mobile properly because I cannot use it for outgoing calls. This has caused uncecessary mental harrasement and also I am losing my important calls because my father is a heart disease patient who calls me regulary. I request you this serivce may be removed immedatly. I hope I will receive my reply positively within 24 hours to my mobile or to my email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Personal — discontinue the service of MKR tips immediately

Recently to my Mobile No. [protected] I received a message regarding MKR TIPS. How it has been added to my No I don't know and I immediately contacted the customer care and I also tried the No.[protected] but for my surprise I could not get the no inspite of trying several days. I am unnecessary losing my balace money due to this unwanted message. I request you to discontinue this serivice immeidately.
                              Thanking You,
                              dwarakanath

Airtel — request for unsubscription for mkr tips not done

I am making this complaint for the past four months, Regarding unsubscription for MKR tips which has wrongly been subscribed from my mobile No. [protected]. I am requesting for the past four months to unsubscribe for MKR tips but It is not been done and I think If has fallen into the deaf ears of airtel customers care service people. I
                              I am unnecessarily losing 30Rs. every month. Also I cannot use the sim for outgoing calls. If I recharge the amount is deducted immediately. This is unfair method on the part of airtel customer care people. I once again request you to unsubscribe for MKR tips or else the matter will be taken to the customer court If the reply is not received within SEVEN days from today.
                              SirMadam,

I am using an Airtel post paid connection since 5years. I have not subscribed any 'Mitti Ke Rang' scheme, but somehow i find myself recieving messages saying 'Congratulation, you have subscribed to the MKR scheme..' at the cost of Rs.30. I request you to please look into this matter urgently, as it is extremely annoying for a loyal costumer to be put through such inconvenience.

Monica Malhotra
                              by mistake i had accepted airtel wap service on my mobile but now i want to stop it. i have already called to airtel customer care but till now they couldn't stop it. So i requested you to stop airtel jummai wap service on my mobile as soon as possible. my mobli no [protected]
                              Thanking you!
                              This is so wrong MKR Tips subcription. be cause I' m a Airtel costmer ( mobile no. [protected]). I am very disappointed for your custmer care sevice. cause I tried to several times your custmer care No. 121 but their is no response.
                              So I request to custmer care centre that unsubscribe MKR service of the above mobile no.
                              If you will take no action than I will say every new custmer that Airtel is very very cheeter, unbilievable & very careless compney. so I will not suggest new custmer for purchaging of Aitel Sim Card.
                              Sadfully thank
                              D.k. Pathak
                              hi, friends!

I was a victim of that MKR scam too. For several months I tried to disable this service, but the number provided in messages never responded.
                              Finally, I decided to visit Airtel office about this issue, and they made the miracle with no questions! That's what they did:
                              --Send message 'STOP' to 121.
                              You'll get 2 messages, one about accepted request, and another with list of currently active 'services'. Verify that list against other scam 'services'. Fortunately, I had only that dirty MKR.
                              --Reply with the number of the service you want to stop. (In my case it was 1, one and only ;)
                              You'll get confirmation message.
                              --Reply again with the same number (1).

Finally you'll get that sweet "Your MKR service has been stopped."

Yahoo!!! :)

BTW, you can unsubscribe any Airtel scam service this way. Or just check that you are not scamed.

Happy cellphoning! :)
                              At first I thought this MKR service is only a trouble because o[censored]nwanted SMS in my phone. However, later I realized it costs a substantial Rs. 30 every month. For a guy like me with a 100 Rs recharge each month, thats a huge amount.

I called this number on MKR SMS but no answer. Why did they give us this number in the SMS if it doesn't even work? Such !!

Now, finally after calling 121 I got a message saying it is stopped, call same MKR number to start service again. HAHA ... why don't they realize this god forsaked number doesn't even EXIST!!!

WAKE UP AIRTEL!
                              Hi I am a victim of the MKR Tips subcription. because I' m a Airtel costmer ( mobile no. [protected]). I am very disappointed for your custmer care sevice. cause I tried to several times your custmer care No. but their is no response.
                              If you will take no action than I will take the legal action and will say every new custmer that Airtel is very very cheeter, unbilievable & very careless compney. so I will not suggest new custmer for purchaging of Aitel Sim Card.

Sadfully thank

Subha Ranjan Sahoo

Sindhu Rani
                                Sub: Regarding blocked connection of mob no.: [protected]

I have taken Pre- Paid Air Tel Connection on 15.07.2008 and activated to Lifetime from Patna (Bihar). GPRS / Internet activated on first week of August’08 (around 5th August). But the connection is blocked on 19.08.08 without my information / notice. After contacting the customer care, your representative told me that blocked for identity problem, it will be activated soon. But no satisfactory answer. I have already given all my identity proof with application. A lot of time has already been lapsed causing me great inconvenience.
                                Hence you are requested to kindly take necessary action to restore my connection.

Sindhu Rani
                                Sub: Regarding blocked connection of mob no.: [protected]

I have taken Pre- Paid Air Tel Connection on july 2008 and activated to Lifetime from Patna (Bihar). GPRS / Internet activated on july 2008. But the connection is blocked on 19.08.08 without my information / notice. After contacting the customer care, your representative told me that "documents was not submitted" .then i again go to your airtel main branch in patna(bihar) and again submitted my documents but they rejected my request.due to this my several works hampered .

Recently Discussed

Exchange22
                                  Unfair Trading
                                  (1 hours 18 minutes ago)
                                  Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                                  exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                                  (2 hours 49 minutes ago)
                                  Driving License
                                  licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong