Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Sanjeev
I am using a Airtel prepaid Connection :[protected] and recharged it with LifeTimeValidity pack..I was told at time of LifeTime Recharge that i need not to make any cumpulsory recharge in the whole lifetime period and i was assigned validity till Dec-31, 2037, but my connection was disconnected with in 5-6 months without any prior information...when i contacted customer care of bharti, they dint had any satisfactory answer for my complaint and they were just kept on telling me to make call after some time...on second day, they even barred my IVR(service to connect to Customer care) of the connection from which i was making call to customer care so that i would not be able to contact them in future...so plz take required action as soon as possible as the Bharti is fooling the people on the sake of LifeTime Prepaid Connection.

With regards,
sanjeev
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — unethical behaviour of airtel area manager

dr.rajesh
    sir
    with due respect it is stated that i was very much disappointed with the behaviour o[censored]r staff at garwha jharkhand.i...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Airtel Prepaid — DUPLICATE SIMCARD ACTIVATION

T.PADMAVATHI
    SIR,
    TODAY I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE WITH SIM. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]. I MADE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THAT TO CUSTOMER...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (32)

GAURI AGARWAL
    NO RESOLUTION RECEIVED TILL YET... I DONT KNOW WHAT INDIA IS HEADING TOWARDS PROSPERITY OR DISPARITY...

On Mon, 6/16/08, gauri agarwal <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Disconnection of Services for Inappropriate Billing
    To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
    Cc: nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in, appellate.[protected]@airtel.in, nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in, appellate.[protected]@airtel.in, [protected]@del2.vsnl.net.in, [protected]@trai.gov.in
    Date: Monday, June 16, 2008, 3:17 AM

No reply till yet, will something be done or not.

I have called 121 and they say the unbilled amount is Rs/- 15000 now, what is happening?

--- On Thu, 6/12/08, gauri agarwal <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Disconnection of Services for Inappropriate Billing
    Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 10:48 PM

Hi, This is to bring to your notice that Inappropriate Billing is happening for Airtel Mobile Connection that I am holding under Mobile Number [protected]. Please find the attached .Doc document for reviewing the concer that I have regarding the Billing Amount that has been confirmed from Customer Care & the Airtel Account Online. The concern I am having is that I travelled to United Kingdom on the 7th Morning and reached there on 8th Morning. As per the attachment number 3 on the attached document the Unbilled Amount from 05/06/2008 to 12/6/2008 is Rs/- 8733.06, But how can it be possible that there has been minimum of the calls that has been made from [protected] and received very few calls on [protected] and the Unbilled amount gets to Thousands within 6-8 days. There has been instances in the past where Airtel has charged Inappropriate Amounts and after filing complaint the charges that I was not suppose to pay were waived of. It was confirmed from Airtel Customer Care about the call charges and I was confirmed that each minute of call will cost me around Rs/- 40 Per Minute and after which the International Roaming was activated. It was also confirmed that there will be no roaming charge for the Corporate Connections that I am holding. Example: 1 Minute Call costs Rs/- 40 so 10 Min call will cost Rs/- 400, even if 10 Min call has been made on each 8 days then the total charge will be 80 Min and cost will be Rs/- 3200 and there has been no calls longer than 10-15 Min a day rarely as I am in Training for 10 Hours & Sleeping for 8 Hrs and it has not been the case that I am on call all the time or for Hours. The calls that have happened have been Incoming and that to for very short duration totally to 10-15 or 20 Min a day. My cellphone remains on Switch Off mode for most part of the day. If for 7-8 days the Unbilled amount as per them is Rs/- 8733.06, then for a person who will be in International State for 40-48 days the Unbilled would be around Rs/- 43665.3 & Rs/- 52398.36 which cannot be case under any circumstances. Also there will not be even a single person who will spend lavishly on just calls and that to someone like me who has been to States on Training. There has been no resolution from the Customer Care Team, on calling at 121 what I was told was that I will have to make the payment and then the connection will be restored, I tried calling from UK the Nodal Officer's Number at +91-[protected] & then Appellate Authority at +91-[protected] but no one picked the call. It seems that they are not ready to hear from the Customers any more and nor they want to provide any resolution to the Problems being faced by the Customers. It seems that we as Customers are being folled around and blackmailing of make the payment then we will restore your services for which they want to charge what they want to and the Customer has to be penalised for the services and charges that are inappropriate and illegal. Also there has been no intimation being sent through SMS or by Calling in personally regarding Credit Limit Increase, Credit Limit has Reached and please make the payment, any changes in the Tariff or when there is a complaint made through the Airtel web Account. There has been numerous times that they have been intimated of not increasing my Credit Limit as well, but they keep on increasing it and indiscriminate & inappropriate billing happens and they make the bill as much as they can with no solution for the customer other than to make the payment for restoration of services as they know Mobile Communication is something which everyone requires and cannot live without. Also there has been instances of misbehaviour and misconduct by the Customer Care representatives when they are being called regarding some concern like the ones above or any other related to Airtel Mobile Services. There has been times when the Customer Care Executives have disconnected the call without providing any resolution of the concerns being faced. It is a humble request that the issue may kindly be reviewed and resolved at the utmost as the inappropriate disconnection of services is something which is problematic and irritating. It may also lead me to take some legal action which is heard when the customers donot make the payment from service providers, but in my case it has never been that there has been a problem created for the payment. It has been times that delayedpayment has been made but I have also payed the late fee as per the Late Fee charge. NOTE: As I being in UK and my only source of Communication was Airtel which has been disconnected I cannot be contacted through call, so it is requested to you to please provide the resolution of the same on ASAP basis. If in case there needs to be some contact be made then it can be made to someone in Delhi and the contact details for the same can be provided as per the request & requirement and the concern can be summarized to the contact person in Delhi.

Airtel — Disconnection of Services for Inappropriate Billing

NO response and resolution till yet, even tried calling Nodal Officer but his number as given on the Airtel Bill is Switched Off, and Appellate Authority number is disconnecting on calling... WILL SOMETHING BE DONE>...?

My experience is that "No response from the customer care and harassing the customer".

From: "gauri agarwal" <[protected]@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: [protected]@consumergrievance.comHi

I am having the below concern and there is humiliation being caused by Airtel for charging Inappropriately. Please assist with the steps that I can take.

Please review the below concern for which help is requested.

--- On Mon, 6/16/08, gauri agarwal <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Disconnection of Services for Inappropriate Billing
    Date: Monday, June 16, 2008, 3:17 AM

No reply till yet, will something be done or not.

--- On Thu, 6/12/08, gauri agarwal <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Disconnection of Services for Inappropriate Billing
    Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 10:48 PM

Sir/Madam
    I am a subscriber of Airtel India having no. [protected].Since last one month the compony has deducted 110/-(approx), 9.20, 9.20, and 120/- .There was no any call made against these amount.First time when an ammount of approx 110/- I contacted to the customer care for the reason the answer was that there was an ISD call made from this no. while it is 100% false, when I demanded the no. which so called call was made they denied to give me the no. When I told them if I would have made any call then the menu dialed call must show the number, the reply was it would have been erased.On I insist them to give the details they told an ammount of Rs. 50/- will be charged for the details I agreed .but 20-25 days have been passed but I didn't recieved such details.Today when 9.20/- twice and 120/- once has been deducted from my balance I tried so many times to contact to customer care but cann't get contacted.
    I want an immediate action must have been taken against such kind of fraudism as soon as possible and also the email id of TRAI for making the complain.

Thanking You
    Anand Kumar Agrawal
    Mob. No. [protected]
    Darbhanga

I wanted to sign up in air tel to check my billing .No proper respond from the customer or with call center.What is use of having Airtel connection .
    sir
    i requested my problem my mobile no-[protected] not come in incoming call but outgoing call are gonig so pleas sir solve my problemb
    bihar dist darbhanga kusheswar astan
    (not in incoming call)
    How many days will you take to solve my problem?
    I am Dinesh Sharma, airtel no. [protected]. I applied for airtel postpaid connection for 2 years but un-fortunately it was disconnected within 1 year. I again paid for that, which was not due to me. For this i compained several times with your officers available on 121 or 198 but the status is same. I am sorry to say that being a such large company this type of mistake by your executives is really ?.

I hope you people will look into the matter personally.

Dinesh
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    My mobile nois [protected] was disconnected on 8.3.2012.today I have recd the bill no.[protected] dated 24.3.2012. It is surprising when the connection was disc connected on 8th March 2012why the bill has raised upto 24thMarch, 2012. Please give me the reasons why I should pay beyond the date of disconnection.

I writing this to the App. Authority, directly and not making any call to your complaint nos. because your representatives are very polite but they have always does whatever suits them. Whenever I have visited your outlets they are again polite but not helpful.

Would please lok into the matter, if I will not get any positive response from you. I will be compelled to surrender the present iptvcoonection no 43081910.

Thanks for giving your time.

Rahul Sharma
      Name Atul kumar
      Address- Atul Kumat M/0 Prabha Devi, Shivpuri, Khatauli-251201, Distt- Muzaffarnagar, UP
      Site Office BIJNORE(UP)

Atul kumar have a froad doucument for BTECH (Sivil Engineer)
      This is not qualified as well as 10th
      His monthly Income[protected]

Please check this Person urgently anoyher Company Have Very Loos.
      reieak

saish kunde
        I am Airtel prepaid customer since Nov 2007 and my cell number is [protected]. On Saturday, 27th Sept 2008, all my communication i.e. incoming and outgoing calls were blocked. So I called up customer care executive and they told me that I need to submit my documents (identification proof and photograph). Since Sunday was holiday and since I am a Engineering college going student, I submitted the documents Monday evening at Goa’s airtel distributor “Kundaikar enterprises” at Borda, Margao Goa. They told me that it would get activated on Tuesday night. But still it wasn’t activated. So today morning, i.e Wednesday 1st Oct 2008 I went there to ask them and they told me that it would be activated at 6.30pm. But again I am disappointed with the service provided by Airtel. Still my number is out of service.

Since tomorrow is Gandhi Jayanti, which is a national holiday, therefore I request you to take necessary action against this at the earliest.
        Dear Sir/Madam
        I had requested for call details (i.e. incoming and out going) of of my Pre paid mobile No.[protected] from July' 2008 to Sept' 2008 during the month of Sept' 08 by way of contacting with the customer care representative and also by sending two tyhree SMS. It is ill fated and regretable to state that despite my request I could not get the information which is against the law. I therefore once again request you to provide me the incoming and out going call details from July' 2008 to Sept' 2008 without delay failing which I have no other option except agitating the matter in competent Court of law for which all cost and consequences will be born by you.
        Yours faithfully
        Sudhakar Dwibedy
        FLAT NO. 4(E), 3RD FLOOR,
        JUPITER APARTMENT,
        1, BARABAGAN LANE,
        P:O: ALAMBAZAR
        KOLKATA - 700035
        I am a retailer for Airtel in Margao and my distributor is M/S. Kundaikar, Borda, Margao-Goa.
        For last 2 weeks i have been requesting to supply me with Pre-paid Airtel vouchers and to my repeated calls/ requests nothing has been done. The Runner who is looking after this area is not punctual and refuse to accept our fone calls.

Kindly take neccessary action so my customers are satisfied with Aitel services.

Yous sincerely,

E.A.C.Rodrigues
        Baboy Commerce Center
        Near Hari Mandir
        Pajifond, Margao-Goa

Shashank
          I have been using Airtel since 3 monts... and from Starting i am facing a serious problem.. that my account balence automatically reduces when i sent message to any mobile number excluding Reliance and Tata Indicom even if the Message Card is Activated in My account...
          I Am charged both from My Message Card Balence and Account Balence..
          I have complained about this Several times... but there seems to be no step taken towards this...

Narinder Gupta
            i convert my Postpaid connection to prepaid in Approx Sep, 2006 but the Security Deposit by me through Centurion Bank of Punjab may Not Return Till Date. I Visit many times at Companys Dealer Chadha Telecom, Patiala(PB) but not any response given by that firm. I compalint also on Customer Care but no result. I Also Submit Security Status Certificate of my Bank in Feb, 2008 for Clearance the Security but not any response.
            Mobile[protected]
            City Patiala
            State Punjab(INDIA)

Airtel Mobile International Roaming — Want to stop

S K Sethi
              Travelleed to foreign.

1. Since morning uanable to reach their call centre...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

vijay

We are the users of Airtel Corporate connection. Among our group in one of the mobile numbering [protected] GPRS has been activated unknowlingly which is to be de-activated.

Kinldy do the needful at the earliest.

For more details contact:

Vijay [ [protected]]

Airtel Unknown Number Calling — know the full details of the number

Ravi
                Respected Sir.

As we lived in family, one airtel number is constantly annoying to my family as well as to my...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (596)

Airtel Prepaid — balance and customer care problem

honey
                mai jab bhi mobile par mobile office activate karvata hon to 4-4 ghante mo ki settings nahi milti hai .aur mere is taran kitni...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Airtel World Calling Card — Airtel World Calling Card not working

A K Lohany
                Customer Care,

I purchased a long distance World calling card for Rs 500/- on 28 Sep 08 from N Delhi before...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

Paramjit Singh
                To
                The Bharti Airtel India Ltd.
                Mohali

Subject: Complaint against Customer Care Executive Mr. Ashwani

Dear Sir/ Madam

With due respect I beg to state that i am your customer with subscriber mobile no[protected] and a News Channel Reporter By profession . I wish to inform that you customer care executive Mr. Ashwani misbehaved with me at 12:15 am between 3rd and 4th June . He actually behaved our smartly with me like he was making fun of me and talked in the taunting way. He answered accurately to my queries . I request to check the recording of that call made by my phone no.[protected] to the customer care . You are requested to take a stick action against him. As he might be behaving in the same manner with the other customers also. I request to let me know the fate of my complaint.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely,
                Paramjit Singh
                Correspondent
                Ani TV (Asian News International)
                441 Raja Garden

AIRTEL/ Friends card — Customer Care executives misbehaved

I have a AIRTEL Friends card and am unable to use the CUG available by dialing *110# service so logged complaints number of times with complaint ref.number
                ([protected], [protected], [protected]).
                Also i did call customer care and complaint number..198. but the executives there did misbehave with me on phone at around 1300 hrs on 23rd Sept. 2008.

I'm shocked and now planning to seek legal advice for the misconduct.
                The Branch manager
                Airtel India pvt ltd
                Mohali

Sub:- Deactivated connection, which was verified by me in Panipat

Respected sir,

I feel very said to intimate you that, one of your executive making a fraud along with airtel connections, I was working in Panipat in dominos pizza India ltd. Your executive Mr. Sikinder was came to me for new connection of airtel but I refuse his proposal, he came so many time to me for that connection after his request I was agree to take the connection, at that time he was said that these connection for you and your staff, they need a id proof for activate those connection, so I issued some letter against id proof, and submit to him, the number was activated on behalf of that bonafide letter, but on that letter there is not a statement like, the bill of those phone has to be paid by the company, it was written by Mr. Sikinder later on by his hand writing. So now I heard that the bill of all those connection on behalf of company, while I always refuse for that,
                Kindly look into it because it is untolerate able from your side, it means this happened with every customer, it is a fraud case.
                I need their is some fast action on this matter. I & my company will be not responsible for any billing related issue.

Vijay Shankar Tripathi

Mob No. [protected].
                The Branch manager
                Airtel India pvt ltd
                noida

Sub:- bill forced over Deactivated connection

respected sir,

my father mr b.s.bisht bought your postpaid airtel connection([protected]) and it was disconnected on april, 2008. we have the last bill of april which we have already paid. but now we are getting calls from airtel that now we have to pay a bill which is dated after april 2008, but sir as we r not in contact with are pervious airtel connection since april 2008 the airtel people are forcing a fraud bill over us.
                Kindly look into it because it is untolerateable, it means this happened with every customer, it is a fraud case. please look into this matter as quickly as possible as people from airtel are harassing us on phone.

karan bisht
                noida
                mobile:[protected]
                i act my sms11 service at 24oct 2008 but i want to deactivate my sms 11 pack but it cant dactivate pls deactivate that service

my cell no is [protected] pls anybody call me and tell how its possible
                The Branch manager,
                Airtel India Pvt. Ltd.
                New Delhi.

Sub: - Un-necessarily adding services on my connection

My name is Sudeep and I’m using Airtel Postpaid number [protected]. On Thursday, 27th November 2008 I got a message from Airtel customer care regarding activation of “FRIENDSHIP PACK SERVICES” however I never applied for that. After getting of this message I immediately called up customer care and conversed with Narender (Customer Care Executive) and he ensured me for de-activating this service from my number and apologized for this mistake, for that I got complaint#[protected].

But today Monday, 1st December I got another message from Airtel customer care that FRIENDSHIP PACK SERVICES have been activated on your connection.

Please do the needful.

Sudeep Sharma
                Manager Operations
                Hiiiii

my sim card is damaged . pls inform me from where i can repaire it. i am near from Mohali phase II i[censored] have contact no. of headoffice in Phase II, Mohali then pls inform me .

Thanks...
                This is to inform you that I am a permanent postpaid costumer of your esteem organization. I live in Kharagpur, Dist- West Midnapur, West Bengal, India.
                Sir, my question is How do you appoint any person, since you are the best in the telecoms industry?
                Now The complain that I want to inform you that there is a lady named Moon Moon Pal, working in Kharagpur Malancha office is a Sex Worker. She comments about the costumer as "Sourer Bachha"(son of a pig), She is using the company name to make her more personal benefits. If You want to ensure you can get the data about her from Nibaran House in subhash palli and its surroundings.
                The effect will be known to you as I suspect because I am also a multinational employee having 11 years of experiance.
                Thanking You
                Warm Regards
                sir this is my laast complaint that i m not getting the proper service i mfacing the problem that i cant get signels in my office na di m complainting this from last six months i m being calling regullary to the costumercare every day i m being told that the complaint had been taken and it will be resolved in the next 24 hrs and still it is not resolved and noww i m going to spend some money to send all the mails in the press so that every one in the country will know that what type of service airtel is giving to his costumers
                and one more thing this is going to be a big issue for airtel i m using 15 connections at my office and monthly the billing is of almost 50000 rupees and if costumer like us are not getting the servise then what will happen to other costumers

i think airtel dose not want business then you should close the business

Animesh Pandey
                  I am an Airtel MP subscriber, during my last visit to Kolhapur i committed a mistake of recharging my cell phone through m- cheque for Rs 110 through two separate vouchers of Rs 60 and 50 and i got a talk time of only Rs 1.

Can you believe it? Your staff, name Digambar was extremely impolite on the customer care...(???) Your manager refused to come online to explain why...this is rip off and i m planning to take up this matter to consumer court if it is not sorted out within next 48 hrs. The mockery is that i am trying to register a complain on 198 for last 4 days but the call automatically cuts off after 49 seconds.

I need an immediate apology and explanation in addition to my talk time. I am copying a couple of news channels on your malpractice, It's not an issue of money but principle and inconvenience.

Please revert to me on the number +[protected]

AirTel — unethical

I am a prepaid customer, on 04.08.10 I selected an option of Rs.5 for 50MB internet.I used 49MB. Airtel deducted a Rs. 36 from my Balance. I called customer care, twice, It is a paid call. Happend to spend much time. but no use. meantime I contacted Airtel Gallary. They say call 121.
                  On 21.08.10 mobile was on sleepmode, pushed a button to activate, a message came Thanks for downloading, charged Rs.99/- I was roaming. called 121 paid service twice to get the money back.
                  On 24.08.10 at 14.52Hrs. message came charged Rs.5/- for game.
                  On 25.08.10 at 14.53Hrs. message came charged Rs. 5/- for game
                  I never use / play game.
                  On 21.08.10 I requested customer care people to activate do not disturb service, She told it will take 45 days to activate.

Satish Kumar Sangtani
                    I am really frustrated with airtel service and support. After moving from piller to post i am writing this mail.

I have one airtel connection in my wife's name "Renu Sangtani" (M) [protected]. Recently we decided to change it from postpaid to pre-paid. While filling the form i was told that old airtel bill will suffice as a address proof but later my services were stopped because of id. I submitted Id documents on 23/9/08 at your authorised agent "Gupta Communications", Rishikesh. Almost one week is over my phone is still not in service. I will appreicate, if you can tell me how much time it takes for restarting service after getting the documents. So that we can make alternate arrangements.
                    i am a customer of Pune (Maharastra) Airtel Prepaid service from year 2006 my mobile number is [protected]; right now i am in Varanasi U.P.for vacation. My sim card is unfortunetly blocked and now it requairs PUK number to resume my service.
                    Please let me know how can i get my PUK number here in Varanasi?
                    Unfortunetly your 121 service is not working well and i am not able to talk to your customer care executives.
                    Please look into this matter and let me know the way to start my sim ASAP.

Debashish Banerjee
                    I am a customer of Panipat (Haryana) Airtel Prepaid service from year 2007 my mobile number is [protected]; i have a recived a massage from 64611015 the was they have charged 15/- for animation services in dated 8 Nov 2008, and now i have recived a second massage 15 nov 2008. and now they also have charged a 15/- Rs. When i try to talk with customer care they dont give the completed infomation to me. please do some think about this they totaly doning the worng with me.
                    I and aslo decivated the all the unknown calls & massage from Airtel Services.

Please replay to me.

Deepak Sharma
                    Panipat- 132103
                    Phone : [protected]
                    I had lost my mobile With Prepaid Number [protected], but this sim i had purchased from unknown operson, but i had now lost, so i want use this same number again but i want the details of this Mobile Number,

Please do the needful help.

Rgrds
                    Praveen Kumar

amboji swetha
                      I AM SENDING FFA MESSAGE ON FRIDAY 26TH SEP 2008, I'LL RECEIVE A MESSAGE FRM CUSTOMER CARE IT WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHIN 48 HRS, BUT TILL KNOW TODAYS 30TH SEP IT WAS NOT ACTIVATED NO RESPONCE FRM THE CUSTOMER CARE, NO ONE IS GIVING PROPER RESPONCE, AND ONE REPRESENTATIVE TOLD HER IT WILL BE ACTIVATED ON MONDAY, BUT TILL KNOW NO RESPONCE AND NO MESSSAGE FRM THE CUSTOMER CARE, AND IAM NOT GETTING TO CONNECT THE CUSTOMER CARE 121#, IN MY CIRCLE ALL ARE USING THIS AIRTEL MOBILE, IAM RECENTLY PURCHASE YOUR MOBILE, BUT NO ONE IS RESPONDING THIS IS VERY BAD SERVICE FROM YOUR SIDE, [protected] AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DO THE NEED FUL
                      I have purchsed a new airtel connection.Without any activation airtel is deductiong Rs.7/week for alerts.I contacted 121 (custom-careless) they gave me a number, If Iam dialling this number there is no response from the end.In airtel web site they have provided activation numbers only, but no de-actvation numbers are given thus making the airtel consumers fool.
                      I AM SENDING FFA MESSAGE ON FRIDAY 28th NOV 2008, I'LL RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM CUSTOMER CARE IT WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHIN 48 HRS, BUT TILL KNOW TODAY'S 2nd DEC IT WAS NOT ACTIVATED NO RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER CARE, NO ONE IS GIVING PROPER RESPONSE, AND ONE REPRESENTATIVE TOLD HER IT WILL BE ACTIVATED ON MONDAY, BUT TILL KNOW NO RESPONSE AND NO MESSAGE FROM THE CUSTOMER CARE, AND I AM NOT GETTING TO CONNECT THE CUSTOMER CARE 121, IN MY CIRCLE ALL ARE USING THIS AIRTEL MOBILE, BUT NO ONE IS RESPONDING THIS IS VERY BAD SERVICE FROM YOUR SIDE, [protected] AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DO THE NEEDFUL
                      always detected 15 rupees at one time its happing for 2-3 week. and plz connect my customer care. i m able to talk with customer care...
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Prepaid — SERVICE CLASS CHANGE ????

sarita
                        I am an airtel prepaid card holder. Validity of this card expired on 28-09-08. I tried doing e-recharge for...

Airtel Postpaid — FORGOT USERNAME AND PASSWORD

PRAVEEN KUMAR AGARWAL
                        kINDLY RESET MY USER ID AND POSSWORD AND TELL ME DETAILS HOW TO CREAT BOTH AGAIN
                        PRAVEEN...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (42)

B. RADHAKRISHNA
                        Hai Sir / Madam,

This is B. Radhakrishna Mobile no is +[protected] from 3 - 4yrs i am using AirTel connection .

But thees days net work maintenence is very pool and worest. I have given a complaint i.e. "LIMITED SERVICE" at A G Colony(VikasPuri) and E S I area, I have informed AirTel Customer Care they find out problem of tower deep indoor signal problem. I had given complaint (3 - 4 times) on[protected], the Costomer Care Executive responded, they will rectify the Tower problem within the 1 week.

But Still to date they will not rectify the problem the same way.

Reg.

B.Radhakrishna
                        Mobile No. +[protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-02 12:45:53
                        Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2013
                        Namaste Mr. Raju,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 31 Jan. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar
                        Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
                        Bharti Airtel Ltd
                        [protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
                        Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                        Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                        i have problem indoor signal and there so many phone users they r suffering from same problem my mobiles numbers is [protected] hyderabad plese soll my complaint by sortly
                        i am facing signal problems in my home and also outside on the ground flour with my airtel.
                        the strenght is 1or nil
                        please solve my problem
                        Hi, I am also facing problems from Airtel Mobile network, its not very clear and sometimes calls get dropped.

I think too much of congestion in the network, poor signaling
                        I Aditi being nri and being Australian bought flat in Krikhi ext near Church near Malviya nagar which is groung flat and there is no mobile signal.I brought external antenna from abroad but no use.Now kindly help us to solve this major issue at the earliest.We are losing money and time due to this small problem.
                        I have high hope on you as Airtel.Anxiously waiting for your solution????
                        Thanks and regards.
                        Aditi
                        Abroad tel[protected]
                        Delhi pp-Chandan[protected]
                        We Bell institute of Hotel Managment is have many CUG Airtel numbers, past 6-months we have signal problems, after several complaints airtel engineers came and fixed some signal equipment and the problem is we have full signal but calls cannot be recieved, conversations are cut inbetween, sms sending fails 9 out of 10 times, despite of calling for service we don't get any response from local engineers, we are planning to switch to vodafone as the service in the area is crystal clear. Hope Airtel will fix this problem asap to stop migration.
                        Manikandan P
                        Principal
                        Bell institute of Hotel Managment, sivakasi
                        mobile connectivity for airtel is poor. This building having 100 flats with high net worth owners having more than one mobile of airtel to each flat have no option but to ask for number portability unless airtel address the problem to improve the signals.
                        S.S. Raju
                        alternate
                        [protected].
                        Dear sir / Madam

I have problem indoor signal and there so many phone users they r suffering from same problem my mobiles numbers is [protected] 3927/28 Padam Singh Road Karol Bagh New Delhi - 110005 Please soll my complaint by sortly

Ravinde Kumar Dahima
                        3927/28 Padam Singh Road Karol Bagh
                        New Delhi - 110005
                        Phone No[protected]

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
                          Zedkurti
                          product not received, no tracking, website working no more
                          (19 minutes ago)