Airtel Customer Care

JOSHY T JOSEPH
From: JOSHY [mailto:[protected]@godrej.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:23 PM
To: 'JOSHY'; 'aes.[protected]@airtel.in';...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Airtel Prepaid — PUK NUMBER [Resolved]

ABDUL MATIN BAIG
MY PHONE NO. IS [protected] SEND MY PUK NUMBER...
Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

R.D.GARG
Air-tel Prepaid Complaint, activating Ring Tone Khaajana never applied for and used regarding

1. I am your valued prepaid Air-tel mobile user.
2. I am unwillfully charged for Ring Tone Khajana @ Rs. 30/- p.m.
from April 2008 onwards which I have never applied for and
never used.
3. I made requests, a number of times to Air-Tel Customer Care
on phone and also through SMS on 543212 to deactivate the
Ring Tone Khajana and not to deduct the subscription from my
account.
4. All my repeated requests were ignored and every month
subscription @ Rs.30/- p.m. was deducted / charged from my
prepaid account without my permission.
5. This act is unfair.

Kindly deactivate the said R T Khajana, stop deducting/charging its subscripotion from my account and post the sum already p.a. and oblige.
and may be remedied immediately.
T hanks.

R D GARG
(M) [protected]
25.09.2008
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:33:30

prepaid service — Set ringtone without my consent

My mobile number is [protected]. Without my consent on 25 february arount 8.30 pm, caller tune has been set and deduct Rupees twenty from my. So I contact on customer care few times they said that on
my request it has been done but when i said that through which mode I have communicate you to do so
then they say that their computer is not showing this.
So I again request you to please let me know through which mode I have requested you to set tune on my phone.
Hoping your response at the earliest.
reply at earliest

Airtel Prepaid Connection — unfair ringtones download charges

my airtel no is [protected].
from last one months airtel is cutting unfare charges like 10 rs ,7 rs without any requst for ring tone downloads or gprs.

please do some thing is my case, i am airtel customer from 2 years.

Airtel — Ringtone charges without any subscription

Recently Airtel has charged and dedcuted Rs.45 from My talktime and they are saying that i have activated hello tune services.

They are saying that whil dialling mine friend i Have pressed * due to which it got activted.

it its but offcourse that while speaking you press the * Button accidentally.

they are refusing to refune the charges saying that it cant be reversed , just like me thousands of customer are there who are unknowingly charged.

I think this shoud be stopped by AIRTEL as wihtout any confirmation from customer side ringtone should not be activated.

Airtel — Never Opt of AutoDebit Facility with AIRTEL [Resolved]

Ravi Shanker
    Don’t overcharge me for opting for Auto Debit facility!

1) I have applied for Auto Debit facility a few...

Mandar Narwane
    I have purches Airtel's prepaid sim card on 19/05/2008, on same i send a massage to airtel for activation of GPRS service on my prepaid card Service in return they send me that they will start it within 4hrs but they they not activated it, atfer continusely trying to airtel coustmer care they given me my complaint number but nothing happen, till today i.e 22/05/2008 they have not activated GPRS service to my prepaid card.
    my no- [protected]
    complanit no.[protected].
    airtel is absoletely having bad & very bad service.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:33:13

Vimugdha
      HI...

I had been running after the airtel guys to get a new sim activated...but strange, looks like for an airtel connection 1 month is less. Then I took second sim and irony it worked for 2 full days. Thanks to the Airtel.
      I had always preferred airtel, now the things are turning o'r.

I have a query if one is already a customer of Airtel & is applying for a new connection, what is the reason for a verification despite the customer is paying the bills monthly.

Why does customer satisfaction no more a concern for the Airtel.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:33:12

Please give me detail of Mobile No. [protected] is urgent.

Please give me details of Mobile Number [protected] urgently.

Jaanu
      i want a list of postpaid numbers which r available in patiala, punjab...tell me a site frm which i get a list of available numbers
      I am MBA student, i am making report on customer satisfaction on Airtel pls give a data to Mack a good presentation.
      i am also customer of airtel

i am a student of MBA . I need some data regarding strategies followed by airtel to find customer satisfaction level. i need it urgently, plz help me out

thanx
      hey i m a MBA student i need some information about Airtel technology & customer services can u plz help me. tomorrow is my presentation. this is my e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com plz send information about this topic.

Rajesh Kadam
        I purchsed the Airtel card and used some time but because of its connectivity problem in my home and office I stopped using that. After few days i made that card as a lifetime card by putting Rs.495 but my phone was not recharged.the same was compaint in airtel customer service they told your card is working but it was not working then they said go to your nearest Airtel office and change the card then I give my card to whom I purchased then he said i had changed that then also it was not working then we register the compaint to Airtel customer care they said it is working but my mobile is not working. on 21/05/08 my friend asked me that to whom you gave this number then I said It is n ot working then I tried my number which is [protected] and bell was ringing and lastly the phone was picked up when I asked that this is my number how you have it I was recharged this number and you are using then I asked that person from where you talking he said he is from pune. I dont understand how Airtel company can transfer my number to anyother person without my knowledge. what Can i do now nobody is listning me.

Rajesh Kadam
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:26:00

airtel life-time pripaid — transfer of number

dear airtel

i have small request i have use ur airtel pripaid card last 2.5 year.but this no proof has my freind.my freind has stop my card b'ze this no is owner mr.priyesh joshi they are stop my card facilty.i have rquest u i have trasnfer this no of my id proof.so kindly provid ur facitly to this no.

owner name : joshi priyesh
        47, prahalad park, nani canal road,
        mahadevnager, vastral,
        a'bad-382418
        mo:no:([protected])

username: chavda kirapalsin b.
        53, prahalad park, nani canal road,
        mahadevnager, vastral,
        a'bad-382418.

chavda kirapalsinh b.

Deepak Sharma
          non-functioning of airtel prepaid no. [protected]

[protected] airtel prepaid is not functioning since May 15, 2008 and i have deposited my valid documentary proof at airtel outlet M-5, connaught place, Customer Copy Seriol No. [protected] dated May 17, 2008 and my mobile number is not activated till date.

Please do the needful.

regards,

deepak sharma
          [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:10:01

Airtel Prepaid Number — Mobile Prepaid No. wanted back

i have lost my Mobile phone and number, and i have to travel aboard, i wanted my number back which life time plan, No. [protected].
          Agnelo Joseph
          Chennai

pankaj mishra
            HELLO SIR I AM COSTUMER OF AITEL, AND MY NUMBER IS [protected] BUT I AM FACING SOME DIFFICULTI SINCE 3-4 MONTHS, THAT IS DURING ROAMING PERIOD ANY COSTUMER CANT RECHARGE HIS PHONE USING TOP UP CARDS THIS IS WRONG.
            AND ALL THE TIME YOUR COMPANY MAKES OUR BALANCE IN NEGATIVE SO, OUR CARDS STOPS FUNCTIONING. THIS TIME MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING IT NEED TO BE RECHARGE, BUT I CANT RECHARGE IN MUMBAI BECAUSE I HAVE TAKEN CONNECTION FROM CHANDRAPUR.
            AND ALSO I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT DURING ROAMING PERIOD YOUR COMPANY CUTS CHARGES FOR USING COSUMER SEARVICES.WHILE IT SHOULD BE FREE. IF WE WANT ANY HELP THEY CUTS CHARGES FOR CONSUMER CARE NUMBER.THIS IS WRONG.
            ALSO, I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT DURING ROAMING PERIOD OUR MOST OF THE FACILITIES GRTS BLOCKED BY YOUR COMPANY.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:33:10
            Dear Sir

I have registration in din't disturb facilities on dated 23/07/2008 Don't disturb registration no. S[protected] but after that i receive continue more calls and sms then i complent in your Customer care my complent no is [protected] on dated 16/11/2008 that time your operater told ok with in 24hours i short out your problem but till time i am not geting any benifit from this all process so please short out my this problem

Ravi Saxena

the
            airtel

mrigendra raman
              sir
              i recharge my mobile by the amount of Rs 321.00, the vender told the full talk time scheme is there, but after recharge i got the talk time of Rs195.69 only.transID-[protected] by the message sending by airtel at 3.27pm(23/09/08).
              i am using the airtel sim from long time but this thing is happnd first time only.it is my request to do needful action

thanking you
              mrigendra raman
              engineer electrical
              HAL, BANGALORE-17
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:33:07
              data entry

manoj kumar
                complent to airtel
                i am manoj kumar and i am use airtel sim for mobile communication my complent for my talktime balance last sunday21/09/09 12 o'clock my balance is 84 ruppes something but some minutes after my balance is 54 rupees without my demand vaspack activate i don't no why activate so i request you pls. return my balance fastly
                manoj kumar
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:33:00
                my mobile no is [protected] i want my bill details 2june-11june @they r not gives me thius detail
                My Complaint about Airtel communication what is matter that i am tell
                one day i am check my balance that one advertisement come here toll free no. and call that no free of cost 100000 songs you lisen i am calling that tollfree no. i am 20 min. songs listen i am disconnected my mobile after that i am geting 20 balance less then why airtel tell toll free no. what is the meaning of toll free no.
                prepaid balance sheet Jan to Dec 2008
                Dear sir.
                i recharge my mobile no [protected]
                on 19th june2011 with Rs52 .company provide 50rs balance till date 25th June 2011.in the night 24th June in the mobile balance 23Rs but in the morning 25th June my mobile showing balance 0.00rs i contact to costumer care 10 time but my problem not solve

with regards
                niraj mishra
                I have Airtel Sim Card vide no.[protected] and i complained to Airtel Customer Service to deactivate all services except incoming and outgoing calls or messages. But they are activate services without my knowledge and deducting amount from my balance. when i complained they are telling we will refund your money but till date i have not received any balance.

wasim
                  my call charges are not didecting by my plan.if i m calling to any airtel number of pune or any where in maharashtra in happy hour or by activating in my 5 frndz number my call charge is 1 rupe per min instide of 15 paise.so plz solve my problem
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:32:58
                  i[censored] want 2 stop postpaid connection switch to prepaid with Rs 98 recharge with 1 month validity and Rs 9 talktime, pay current and outstanding dues. Use it for 1 month and then throw the SIM.

I done this quite a few times since I have a transferrable job.

It is time saving and also helps on not to go to customer care people, only once you have to go to retail shop for conversion to prepaid along with supporting documents.
                  my call charges are not didecting by my plan.if i m calling to any airtel number of puneor any where in maharashtra in happy hour or by activating in my 5 frndz number my call charge is 1 rupe per min instide of 15 paise.so plz solve my problem
                  prepaid card information

Airtel Prepaid — SIM CARD REJECTED [Resolved]

AJIT KULTHE
                    I am purchase new AIRTEL LIFETIME PREPAID SIM CARD
                    No:- [protected] as on[protected] & submitted all document to...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (40)

anujbatta
                    I stay in Kharadi area and there Signal is not enough to get a call.
                    I had called so many times to Customer care but no action has been taken.
                    Please take some action
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:14:42
                    SIR,
                    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM SUFFERING FROM SIGNAL PROBLEM FOR THE LAST SIX MONTHS IN MY OFFICE PREMISES ON THE GROUND FLOOR.I HAVE LODGED SO MANY COMPLAINTS DUE TO THE PROBLEMS OF SIGNALS AND I AM LOOSING MY BUSINESS.KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND EXPEDITE THE MATTER.

REGARDS/THANKS

SUNIL LAMBA
                    [protected]/[protected]/[protected]/

REGARDS/THANKS

SUNIL LAMBA
                    [protected]/[protected]/[protected]/
                    SIR,
                    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I M SUFFERING FROM SIGNAL PROBLEM SINCE 1 YEAR. I STAY AT PRAGATHI NAGAR OPP JNTU, HYDERABABD, ANDHRA PRADESH.ENTIRE SIGNAL WILL BE LOST WHEN I GO INSIDE THE HOUSE. WHEN EVER I GET A CALL I SHOULD GO TO BALCONY AND TALK PLZZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
                    i am sitting at center chennai my signal is -76 dbm...i dont know where to complain this issue.
                    HI TIS IS JAGAN., AM USING AIRTEL SIM FOR LAST THREE YEARS BUT AM NOT GETTING A SINGLE POINT OF SIGNAL IN MY MOBILE WHILE AM IN HOME AND ITS SURROUNDINGS FOR PAST TWO YEARS.. TO GET SIGNAL I HAVE SEARCH ON TERRACE FOR MORE TIMES.. AT MY TERRACE I LL SEE MORE THAN 5 TOWERS NEAR MY HOME BUT NOT A SINGLE TOWER OF AIRTEL.. I HAVE COMPLAINED TO 121 FOR MORE TIMES EVENTHOUGH THEY DID'T TOOK ACTIONS. THEY VIL SAY IT VIL CLEAR IN 10 DAYS BUT NOT YET.. I LIKED TO USE TIS SIM BCOZ I HAVE GIVEN THIS NO. TO EVERYONE.. SO I DONT LIKE TO CHANGE MY NO.. SO PLZ PLZ PLZ TAKE ANY ACTION REGARDING TIS.. AM LOCATED AT ALLINAGAR, ORAKKADU POST, SHOLAVARAM VIA, CHENNAI 600067.. AM BEGGING U ... PLZ MAKE SO ACTIONS...
                    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I M SUFFERING FROM SIGNAL PROBLEM SINCE 2 DAYS.. I STAY AT BUTCHAIAH THOTA 2nd LINE, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH.ENTIRE SIGNAL WILL BE LOST WHEN I GO INSIDE THE HOUSE. WHEN EVER I GET A CALL I SHOULD GO TO BALCONY AND TALK PLZZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..
                    *THERE IS NO SIGNAL RIGHT NOW 19:30 27/05/2011 AT VASAI, MUMBAI...
                    *FACING A LOT OF PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF THIS...
                    *IF THERE IS SOME WORK GOING ON CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE INFORMED ABOUT IT, SO THAT THEY CAN FIND SOME ALTERNATE METHOD FOR COMMUNICATION... :( :( :( :( :(
                    *VERY IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE BY AIRTEL... :( :( :(
                    *NO CUSTOMER VALUE... :( :( :(

--AIRTEL CUSTOMER--
                    --MUMBAI--
                    SIR,
                    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE SUFFERING FROM SIGNAL PROBLEM FOR THE LAST SIX MONTHS IN MY OFFICE PREMISES ON THE ALL FLOOR.WE HAVE LODGED SO MANY COMPLAINTS DUE TO THE PROBLEMS OF SIGNALS AND WE ARE LOOSING OUR BUSINESS.KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND EXPEDITE THE MATTER.

THANKS AND REGARDS
                    VED PRAKASH RAJORIA
                    LDC, GOVT OF MIZORAM
                    CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI
                    [protected],

Poonam Mishra
                      My Sim no [protected] was forgot in July 2008. Then I close the sim no. But now Sim is found in my home. So please I request to you that please activate the outgoing facility in my sim or please call me my 2nd number - [protected] or kindly mail me my husband Id : mailme.[protected]@rediff.com.

Your's faithfully :
                      Poonam Mishra
                      IISCo Ltd (SAIL)
                      At+Po. Chasnalla
                      Dist. - Dhanbad
                      Pin - 828135
                      (Jharkhand)
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:32:44
                      bhai ye batao ki mere baat customer care pe mere phone se 3 month se nahi hui ya tum bina gaali ke koi bhi complain ko solve nahi kartey nahi kartey .

Naveen Kumar B
                        My contact no is [protected]. I have been using airtel no for past two months. Till august end it worked nicely. During first week of sep they banned my mobile service without any reason. when i contacted them they told that you documents haven't received (though i submitted 2 proofs). Then i gave my documents on[protected] at Vega Centre, Swargate, Pune. At that time they(she) told it will be activated within 4 hrs. but it didn't. When i contacted customer care they again told we haven't received your documents, so kindly submit it. So i again went to Swargate office then they finally activated on[protected] morning. But yesterday[protected] it again stopped working and giving info as simcard registration failed. Today, i went to the same office and enquired regarding this. They told that your no has been deleted in the system. When i asked reason for that, they didn't even responded for that. They not at all considered me as a human being. There were not even 10 customers but i waited for nearly 75mins to get that one sentence reply. Is this the way any customer can expect from his mobile network?
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:32:43

Lakshmi
                          I have an Airtel Prepaid connection and recharged for Rs.300/- on 26th july 2008.Sale day i made a call to Bangalore and talked for around 14 mts so the charge should be 14/- [ booster pack so STD costs 1/-] but 128.80 wad recovered.I lodged a complaint to Customer service & they told it is a mistake in system and the amount wrongly recovered 115/- will be credited to me by 48hrs.but nothing done.After 3 days i again called another person took and the same reply.i sent mail to 121 even then no positive reply.
                          Finally i received an SMS yesterday that my query is resolved anf if i have any further clarification i can contact a mobile number they provided.The amount not credited to my account & I dont knnow what they solved.When i tried the mobile number it is continuosly switched off only.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:32:40

ganesh
                            Myself ganesh from haryana
                            working in a govt sector (national brain research centre) am belong from tamilnadu, recently before 4 months i purchased a AIRTEL sim card from shop vendor (approx Rs.400/- i spent on that time )i given my Id and address proof that time shop vendor for quick connection he given a fake id, address proof for my No so airtel disconnected that Number this i knew after i gone to customer care for reactivating that No then air tel was not able to reactive that Number so again i purchased a New No ([protected])again i spent Rs 400/- and i reached with Rs 399/-
                            now same reason WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION they disconnected my Number now in my mobile am having Rs 250/- talk time

Am asking 1 question how many times i have to by your sim card, after verification only u can activate the customer s No why u are activating quickly and after one are two months without information why you are disconnecting ?

i need a proper reply for this mail
                            for my sim card i given My driving license (ID PROOF) and i given resident proof which is given By Office

i purchased in Gurgaon Sec 15 opposite to Jothi hospital Air tel customer care

i Need a Proper Reply for this mail
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:32:39

Airtel Bangalore — Disconnecting without information

My Mobile no. [protected] and Account no.[protected]
                            I had taken corporate connection 2 months back, I had changed my address last month and updated the address by calling customer care. on 20th December you have disconnected the total service(barred incoming and outgoing calls), when I called to customer care I came to know that address verification not done.

Please note that this is not my mistake and I don't know the address verifications needs to be done, without any information disconnected total service. I think Airtel is a professionaly managed organisation, its totally shocking to know these kind of service like a uncltured manners. The basic etiqutte of informing the customer is not there with your staff. I called morethan 26 times every time new person takes the call and askes all story and gives some justifications like "only after verification your number will be activated" "your payment is made?" I don't know what system you have there!!!

I had missed many business calls becasue of incoming call barred I don't know you will understand this problem, I have totally disoppointed with the service I received.

I hope you will realise this and act on soon.

Prasad
                            [protected] Ext: 760
                            Cell : 0091 [protected]
                            Email : yg.[protected]@quest-global.com

AirTel — Disconnected without information

I have taken one new connection with Airtel as [protected] with One Year Advanced rental . Airtel has disconnected the number without any call to me on my other numbers.
                            When I contacted them they said you again have to submit documents, I do not understand for what.
                            While I have another four more numbers with Airtel where my identity, and relations are very good.
                            [protected] with Blackberry

Now when I am calling customer care or writting e-mails to Airtel, they are not responding .

Can I make a consumer court case against Airtel for refund of advanced paid rental and also the harrasment of the customer.

please help.

vivek

Airtel — Please Introduce Free STD and Local Airtel to Airtel Calls [Resolved]

preethy
                              Kindly introduce STD and Local Airtel to Airtel Free Calls to make it econmically beneficial for the airtel users. Reliance...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (55)

Airtel — Now STD or Local Call Free For Airtel Pre-Paid Customers [Resolved]

preethy
                              Airtel Mobile Connecetion is not user Friendlybecause they are not introducing any airtel to airtel free offers like that...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (72)