Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8005)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

AMIT AGARWALLA
I HV APPLIED FOR A DUPLICATE SIM CARD 15 DAYS AGO DIRECTLY TO THE DISTRIBUTOR SO THAT I CAN GET IT QUICKLY ...THAT ALSO HE TOOK 150 RUPEES INSTEAD OF 100 RUPEES..I GOT MY SIMCARD AFTER SENEN DAYS ..BUT WHAT I FOUND MY SIM INACTIVE..HE TOLD ME IT LL ACTIVE IN A DAY..BUT AFTER 7 DAYS IT IS NOT ACTIVATED TILL DATE..EVEN AFTER MY REPEATED COMPLAN TO THE DISTRIBUTOR & CUSTOMER SERVIVE...SHAME ON YOU AIRTEL
kindly de-activate this sim as i have 2 airtel sim cards. thankyou

DEVHEERA
    I`am not getting any of my incoming calls not even outgoing calls not even to customer care are happening, not even balance inquiry is working whats the problem. i[censored] can solve it do it or i have to change all of my connection & services with u no. is [protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected] and i`am serious about it.
    And for your information non of them are booked on my name but i use all of them. and its happening from last one month i have send several mails even called to customer care from others phone reply was zero this is the last time want to verify it see the mails of [protected]@indiatimes.com
    I am working in Andheri east. I knw there is some network proplem in Airtel but for hw long we will suffer from this since we are facing this problem only in Andheri area because I can called my other friends those are out of Andheri and having airtel connection, but I can't receive or made any call from my mobile to any number. Please provide your any other helpline num since now days 121 is also not working.
    looking forword for your help. Thanks.
    I have purchased a New Airtel sim ([protected]) and charged a life time prepaid on[protected], the same was activated on the day itself.
    From the time of activate I am unable to receive the calls from other mobiles which are having sim card of Vodaphone & Aircel with the reply of "NUMBER WRONG, PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER"
    the matter was communicated and registered as a complaint with Airtel Customer care on[protected]. They have replied that the defect will be rectified with in 6 days on or before[protected]. Again the matter was brought to the notice of customer care and once again they have replied that the defect will be defect will be rectified with in 6 days on or before[protected]. I dont understand why Airtel is required so much of time in solving my problem. I am facing much hardship in getting important calls from my relatives and other friends which is giving lot of mental agony to me. I request you to give special attention in solving my complaint.
    My office phone doesn't work since one month. I try your customer care not responsible of your side. Please do the rectify the complaint.
    respected sir, iam not getting outgoing calls and incoming calls .when i make a call its showing active call barrings. then i make a call to customer care with another phone, they told resubmit your proofs. then i went to customercare office in Nellore near kanakamahal centre. they are not responding well, they are telling go to madras bustand airtel office in nellore. then i went there and resubmit the proofs on six days before.still my phone is working.really in nellore customercare office is wrost.my mobile number is [protected].please reconnect it.
    [protected] Outing incomeing call detail
    [protected] Outing incomeing call detail
    i have lost my contacts plz send me my numbers
    regards

Dr. Yashveer Narender Arya
      I am practicing anaesthetist at Hisar (Haryana). I got a postpaid connection activated some 15 days back. After 2 days of activation my services were barred due to negative verification report by your executive, who probably did not at all visited my place as it is located at a very prominent place and the address was correctly written on the form. After my visit to custmer care office at Hisar (Haryana) my connecation was reactivated with the assurance that this would never happen in future.
      Here I am sorry to mention that my connection has again been barred since yesterday night with no prior information and the reasons not known to even your custmer care executives situated at Mohali.
      Kindly expedite my reactivation to avoid further losses to me or I may discountinue your services.
      This has resulted in professional as well as monitory losses which is still on going. I am really upset with this services provided to me.
      Thanking you,

Dr. Yashveer Narender Arya
      Mobile No. [protected]
      bahadurgahr haryana have not been postpaid connection.how we can provide it self.

avinash chopde
        Im ready to furnish all details and take course to legal procedure against an AIRTEL customer relationship centre at Nagpur, Laxmi Nagar namely, R C Cellular.
        As far as my case goes, according to their scheme i had opted to changing over from prepaid to postpaid service.
        But, after 7 days an altogether new number has been alloted to me and my original number has been suspended as they say.
        The 'executives' there used unparliamentary language and their tone was everything but humble and apologetic.
        The people there are not worth being called as customer relation executives. It speaks bounds of AIRTEL's commitment towards customer satisfaction...Just shahrukh in your ads wont do!
        Il make sure they bear the brunt.
        Im a wannabe manager afterall! (HR)
        Thanks!
        hi i brought a new sim from a shop near to my native place and i returned to own place i wish to tell i submit all records and document but my sim [protected] is not activated pls help me, i cant conduct the shop retailer becoz its too distance from me

prakash rawal
          this airtel friend card is 5 local numbers r 0.15paisa min. But 1 STD number is not activate in my number [protected] . So many time i call in customer care but no body help me.
          Boss, you can only add local intra circle numbers to your friends pack...
          I don't have any complaints. I just want to know about the Airtel Friends scheme.
          Still is that option available?

Pls help me.

Sneha
          while by rechaeging 43 rs i got 10 p any A to A caling bt from next day i lose my friend benifits
          Why this happened with my no? now cal rate is 1 rs to any other.
          please help me

CC also not reachable
          mera airtel friends card ka number hai [protected] uska ragistration fail ho gaya hai, Aur muzhe wo card phir se activate karna hai,
          pls mera card activate kar dijiye.
          ya muzhe koi scheme bataiye.

please contact on [protected].
          please tell me about my query.
          pls mera card activate kar dijiye.
          ya muzhe koi scheme bataiye.

please contact on [protected].
          please tell me about my query.

ya muzhe jaldi mail kijiye.

AirTel — airtel friendz

i am getting sms from unknown airtel friends chat no.[protected]....when i complain about this to airtel customer care...they said they are unable to do anything about this....i have not activated this service on my cell no....its really irritating...please help me regarding this.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel, Lucknow — Security deposit not refunded.

Ritesh Nigam
            Hello Sir,

I am Ritesh Nigam, Sector-G, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow. I applied for a Airtel postpaid...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

onkar nath
            i was assured of 64 kbps speed of connectivity but it hardly provides 8 to 9 kbps speed. for the last one month i am trying to get my telephone disconnected. each time i was reminded for bill payment, i requested them to disconnect my phone. they told me that i should send written request to thair local office at hazratganj. to my great surprise my letter is not being received in that office at any cost. i have unplugged the airtel phone and broadband connection. i request the top brass of airtel to intervene in the matter to get the telephone number[protected] disconnected immediately. dated march 31, 2008.

Airtel UP East Prepaid — subtraction of balance

RAGHAVENDRA SINGH SOLANKI
              I RAGHAVENDERA I'M USER OF AIRTEL SINCE APRIL 2006. COMPANY SUBTRACT MY MAIN BALANCE WHILE I ACTIVATED NIGHT CHAT PLAN...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Surbhee Sehgal
              I used an Airetl potspaid connection while I was in Bangalore.I relocated to Pune and got the number deactivated.Since, ECS was active on my account, I placed a request so as to remove any further debit also on my account.Still, Airtel has been debiting rental charges from my account.I tried contacting the concerned people but of no use.121 sent back a mail saying that the amount has been refunded to my account, but no such action was taken.When I try calling customer care people, they keep me on hold nad do not respond.The customer service is pathetic. I dont think I will get the money refunded ever, but the sad part is I have spent more amount in calling them up so as to get the problem rectified.Is Airtel going to reimburse me this amount?

Airtel - Prepaid Mobile Service — Deactivation of GPRS

Abbas.m
                I purchased a airtel simcard, Pack code:MthofPkg-01/2008 mobile no:[protected], Sim no:[protected], Sl no:A[protected],...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

masud murad
                DEAR SIR

SIR I AM MASUD MURAD, I HAVE AN AIRTEL PREPAID CONNECTION AND MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected],

SIR I HAVE SUBSCRIBED MOBILE OFFICE CARD AND AFTER 12 DAYS OF ACTIVATED MY SERVICES ARE BARED DUE TO IMPROPER SUBMISSION OF MY DOCUMENTS.

AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF THESE DOCUMENTS MY SERVICES REMAINS ACTIVATED BUT MY MOBILE OFFICE IS STILL NOT WORKING.

SIR, I HAD AGAIN TAKEN A MOBILE OFFICE CARD, 12 DAYS AGO, BUT IT IS STILL NOT WORKING AFTER ACTIVATION,
                I HAVE CALLED CUSTOMER CARE SO MANY TIMES BUT THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY SATISFACTORY ACTION ON MY COMPLAINT .

SIR I HAVE COMPLAIND SO MANY TIMES AND ONE OF THIS COMPLAINT NUMBER IS : GPSC[protected]

THEY ARE ONLY SUGGESTING ME TO CALL ONE ANOTHER AND IN THIS PROCESS I HAVE PASSED 20 DAYS, WHEN I CALL THEM THEY ASK ME TO CALL 12133 B UT THIS NUMBER IS NOT AVAILABLE ON MY MOBILE PHONE.
                SIR I HAVE ASKED THEM FOR THIS BUT THEY ARE NOT WORKING TO SOLVE MY PROBLEMS AND NOW THEY ARE NOT RECEIVING MY PHONE .

I HAVE WAISTED 20 DAYS IN THIS PROCESS, AND A THOUSANDS OF RUPEES TO GET THIS SERVICE BUT NOBODY IS ON CUSTOMER CARE IS STILL LISTENING MY PROBLEMS.

SIR, ON MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER [protected],
                NO CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER IS WORKING, AND TO MAKE CONTACT I AM USING DIFFERENT MOBILE NUMBERS.

SIR I HAVE ALSO SEND SEVERAL MESSAGES ON 121, BUT THEIR IS NO RESPONSE BY THEM

SIR I AM FULLY DISAPPOINTED, AND HOPELESS ALSO.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT WHAT I DO, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

SIR MY ALTERNATE MOBILE NUMBER IS : [protected]

MY EMAIL ID IS : [protected]@hotmail.com
                DEAR SIR,

I AM MASUD MURAD KHAN, THIS IS SECOND TIME TO COMPLAINT YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEMS PLEASE SEE IT I HAVE ALREADY SEND MY COMPLAINTS TO THIS WEBSITE BEFORE THIS ONE.

IT IS AS FOLLOWS

Complaints on "Airtel"
                Read more complaints on this Company
                Airtel
                Posted:[protected] by Masud Murad [send email]
                no response from customer care executives

Complaint Rating:
                DEAR SIR

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED MOBILE OFFICE CARD AND AFTER 12 DAYS OF ACTIVATION MY SERVICES ARE BARED DUE TO IMPROPER SUBMISSION OF MY DOCUMENTS.

AFTER THE RESUBMISSION OF THESE DOCUMENTS MY SERVICES REMAINS ACTIVATED BUT MY MOBILE OFFICE IS STILL NOT WORKING.

SIR, ON MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER [protected],

SIR I HAVE ALSO SEND SEVERAL MESSAGES ON 121, BUT THEIR IS NO RESPONSE BY THEM

SIR I AM FULLY DISAPPOINTED, AND HOPELESS ALSO.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT WHAT I DO, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

SIR MY ALTERNATE MOBILE NUMBER IS : [protected]

MY EMAIL ID IS : [protected]@hotmail.com

I had bought a new airtel sim card 1 month ago in pollachi(mobile number is [protected]).My name is Ashok and i bought the number in my father name A.Nagarajan and the address proof is 19, Ram Nagar, Near Railway goodshed, kittu gounder layout, Pollachi-1.After 4-5 days the out going for that sim is been disconnected and i contacted my dealer and customer care but still the issue is not been solved.I gave 2 copies of my address proof to the airtel dealer in pollachi and he said within 2 days the issue will be solved.But still now it was not solved and iam very unhappy bcz of each and every call i have to go to a PCO and make a call.It is really enbracing for me.I will wait till upto tommorrow evening if the issue is not solved i might get a new sim feom BSNL office.

N.Ashok
                Mobile no[protected]

Rajinder Singh Dhaliwal
                  My number is [protected]
                  I am using Airtel postpaid connection for 3 or 4 years.I paid all bills at right time.During January 08 I paid 1 year advance rental, effective 10-dec-07.My E-Reciept number is[protected].From last 2 or 3 days "Customer Care" is saying that they can't deliver Bill anymore.The gave me options
                  1. change address to recieve bill.I am living at one place.I have residential proof for that place only.
                  2.conver your mobile to prepaid and forget advance rental paid.
                  3.Close your subscription.
                  I recievd call from this number [protected] on 29 march at 5 pm.one "gentle lady " Speaked to me.
                  I would like to add my full name in my address. The New Address given below. My Mobile no is [protected].

Address-
                  Abhishek kumar
                  B-68, Suwanjyanti puram,
                  Goivndpuram Ghaziabad.

hrishikesh
                    I was told abut a plan with monthly rentals of Rs.250 in that i was given 1000(one thousand) mins free for A2A calls.so for this I was agreed to take a new connectin.after using this new number for few days i got to know i was cheated as the plan which was told to n the plan which was given to me is totaly diff n i was geting charged for even A2A calls.when i complained against this to customer service my plan was changed but now airtel insisting me to pay the bill for the period i used my connection for A2A calls.As i was told A2A 1000mins free i calld A2A more.now how cn i pay dis bill as i was told dat A2A is free.but for this issue my outgoing is barrd.though i hv discussd the same matter with many ppl calld frm their billin dept.
                    When will you do something?

Husain Esmail Shakir
                      I have purchased Airtel Gold Post Paid Card and the sales man on the phone have promissed me to give my choice of number and they fail to do so and now 4 - 5 days have been passed but they have not activated my card and they do not attend my calls, if they attain my call they would only say that they will call me and they never call me.

When i asked from which company they are calling me they told me that they are from AIRTEL but i know that this is not true and they are just making me angry.

I m giving there numbers here so you can be safe from this number if they call you, numbers are as follows and the names of the executives which they have told me.

[protected] - Juned
                      [protected] - Ronit
                      [protected] - Kinjal

So please be careful from this guys,

Best Of Luck
                      we have not received the airtel postaid bill

Arockiadass
                        Respected Sir,
                        I am husband of Airtel Mobile No [protected] holder, myself serving for Indian Army in Counter Insurgency/Counter Terrorism area, My wife is staying tamil Nadu, Villupuram Distt, Tirukovilore Taluk.

She got the Airtel Mobile connection 45-60 days back. Since then whenever she send the SMS the sms amount is deducts Rs 2/min. But it says message sending failed. No of times she approach the concerned Airtel Area Customer Care Executive and lodge the problem. No response has been taken so far. Being army soldier it is necessary to contact with my family through message. Hence may I request you sir, please do the needful for the soldier who guarding the nation. in border area.
                        Thanking you.

AirTel — sms not being sent

delivery reports for sms is shown waiting....but the msg is recvd by recepient many times them then actually sent..

Airtel — messages not reaching

messages are not being sent...complaint has been lodged on friday when i was informed that it would be fixed in four hours,when they were called on saturday they said that they'd be able to fix it by the 29th.today they're saying that it can only be fixed by the 31st.they say that they are forwarding the call to the senior customer executive and keep me on hold till the line goes dead.

Ruthramurthy Eswaran
                          From phone no [protected], The person is continously harrasing my married sister Vijayalakshmi Senthilkumar by giving her missed calls and vulgar messages at phone no [protected].we had allready warned him but still it continous.Allready we had informed to airtel customercare but not getting proper response.This is last step that we are launching a complain at airtel. Kindly inform the person other wise we will have to submit fir against company

Ruthramurthy
                          i have vulgar call from 2 number on my number, caller number is [protected]& [protected]. i want airtel company to take certain action agaist these number.
                          from [protected].i am getting vulgar call from these number both r same person calling from different number .number are [protected] & [protected].i want some neccessary step to be taken against these people.
                          I am getting vulgar calls and messages from three numbers; all from same person calling from different numbers. Numbers are [protected], [protected] and [protected]. I want some neccessary steps to be taken against this person and these numbers to be barred.
                          otherwise i will have to lodge FIR.
                          i lost my cell past one month so please send in coming and calls list and out going calls to my mail id
                          my cell no is [protected]
                          please as early as possible
                          thanking you

dvvs prasad
                            iam taken new connection the no is [protected] but some un known person no:[protected] his billing amount comming under my bill.i went to lodge a complent at Chandanager outlrt.but he didnot take care. Iam asked to convert to prepaid. Iam not atall use both the nombers.but frequently bill is comming to 2 no's.what i Mentioned there. so please lock the Both sim cards as given nombers.[protected]&[protected].if your not done.Iam going to ccforem.

Airtel — E BILL password

Ravikumarjha
                              Dear sir/madam

I am submit 2nd march for feb-08 bill amount Rs. 735, Chq. no-021593, and this amount all ready...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Arvind Sharma
                              We are consumer of Airtel mobile service and posses the sim card of NCR region. WE were getting excellent connectivity since last three years at our work place in Gurgaon. However, since last two months we are not getting connectivity and this is more so grave in case of the Blackberry Users. We are about 12 Blackberry users in our work place and becuase of poor connectivity, we are not able to utilise our blackberrys. We have been following it with the customer care of airtel though in vain. None of the senior persons from Airtel are able to resolve this problem. With this, we have to keep our mode in the roaming and we are paying very hefty roaming charges which is a breach of the agreement by Airtel .
                              AIRTEL - Pathetic customer Service !!!

This is one sick and tired customer of Bharti Airtel - This company who claims to be India's leading telecom company today made me belive that Airtel is worst then any Govt office !!!

I would like bring some unknown facts to you not sure who's gonna read my email. I have been following up with Airtel Postpaid GPRS team on activation of my 3G iphone data plan for my iphone . I was told today morning that sunday evening my GPRS got activated though I am still not able to use my mobile internet service despite of the fact I have made close to 30 to 40 calls to Airtel GPRS technical team . Whom so ever you get in touch with they are hardly aware of technical aspects and they put you on hold and keep guessing as to what they have to guide me to get my GPRS active . Every second person I spoke with told me same old stuff what I use to hear from the last customer care executive told me.when I told them I have gone through these steps they will try to get innovative and suggest me something which is way off . One of the executive told me to check my Airplane mode I told him I am at home not at the airport.

End of the day people sitting in your technical team hardly know there job or have right business accumen . Finally I was told to visit Sahara Mall, gurgaon Airtel center where Again I spend close to one hour and nothing came out fruitful and I was told to get this service de activated . My question here is do you really expect your customer to run after Airtel people like crazy and then you get this advice we can't help it get it deactivated . I was told it takes 4-6 hours to get your GPRS activated and I was told wait for a week. I was also told no issues in my iphone or sim card I am using still they are not ready to help me out

I think Airtel is up to close there shop soon if they are providing pathetic services like this.
                              application for the cancellation of internet and landline connection

Respected sir/madam,

This is to certify that my phone number is [protected] and account number is 14726690.I made many requests for the cancellation of this phone and internet from 4 May onwards whose datewise reference numbers are as follows:678647(4 May),[protected] May),[protected] May),[protected] May), 76768456, 76945396, 19714680, 678647(internet cancellation), 689186(landline cancellation), 8877845, 1991182, 678647.Inspite of all the requests they are not cancelling my phone and internet connection and everytime they says that your internet is going to be cancelled within seven days and whole month passby in this way.During the time of cancellation procedure ther were several phones from airtel side and they just starts telling about their low rental plans instead of listening my request for the cancellation of phone and internet.Instead of cancellation they are just giving bill every month which is of no use at all.I request you to please cancel my phone and internet connection as soon as possible.
                              Thanking you,

Sujeet Kumar Verma
                              I-68, Alpha-II
                              Greater Noida
                              Mob.-[protected]
                              For The Disconnection Of Telephone No:[protected]

nitin lokhande
                                myself nitin lokhande i buy airtel sim for my phone.
                                i give so many massages for activation of my GPRS service but their no any activity takes place by cutemer care for my GPRS activation
                                Dear Airtel Customer Care,

My Name is Ramu chauhan I put a request for Activation of GPRS on my Airtel no that is [protected]. Request date was May 072008 And time was 6:26 Pm. As per the Customer Care Agent Mr. Sayyed, Raza I have to send ANOP to 121 and your GPRS or NOP service will activated within 4 hours. Within the second i have forwarded the SMS to 121.But After 18 Hours or so on i have not recieved any confirmation on the service as well on the setting for GPRS. After that i was trying to contact Airtel customer care for 4 hours but it connect me to my last payment details the movement i press further any button call get disconnected.
                                My concern is this if your Airtel is not able to delivery the request within the mentioned time why you always customer for 4 hours details. Are you playing with the people sentiments.

Ramu
                                I have an airtel sim with me, the no is [protected] & i wanted to activate my gprs so i called the customercare the guy told me that we have forwarded ur request u will soon recieve an msg. I didnt receive any msg insted i called the cutomercare 3 to 4 times, they told me the same thing. but there is no msg till now.

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                  ICICI Bank
                                  ICICI bank Expression debit card cancellation
                                  (3 minutes ago)
                                  DTDC Courier & Cargo
                                  Courier Undelivered
                                  (9 minutes ago)
                                  Axis Bank
                                  Heavy charges levied even during emergency
                                  (12 minutes ago)
                                  ICICI Bank
                                  icici bank multi wallet card
                                  (15 minutes ago)