Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Prepaid — Please kindly Block my number

Sanjay kumar sharma
MY mobile is lost, so i want to block my no:[protected](Delhi ncr)...
Complaint comments  Comments  (78)

Airtel — not getting bill statement

anurag pachory
i am not getting my mobile bill of airtel from past 6 months earlier i was getting all information and i could pay my bill...
Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Syed Raheel Hussain Hashmi
Dear AirTel,

Customer Service In-charge,

I am holding Airtel no.9960#######. It was a pre-paid connection till one of the telemktg agents Merry ([protected]) approached me via cool call, and gathered advance deposit and document during 21-22 Feb against the SIMs card. The activation time delay was not mentioned at all.

The activation request then processed by Mr. Sanjay ([protected]) and since 28th Feb till now (6 days so far) the no. is NOT activated.

Neither of these two persons were answering my call on the day I am writing this !!

Interestingly I am no able to use any of pre-paid (old) card or post-paid (new) card.

I WAS UNABLE TO USE EITHER OF THE CARDS.

Also, here in Metro city I could not seek proper guidance from any of cust service nos.

Postpaid: [protected]

Prepaid: [protected]

The AirTel gallery @ FC Road, Pune was also unable to assist in helping customer like in my case, on the excuse telling that agencies are different.

The no of head office at Swargate just rings.

Thanks and regards/.

AA
i deactivate my no [protected] in last year and want to activate now what shall i do? no one tell me about that

Amar Jain
    I registered my number of Airtel for National Do Not Call Registry on[protected]. And according to the rule, all promotional calls should be ban with in 45 days. Still I am getting the calls of Airtel's Hello-Tunes. I informed to the customer care of Airtel 2/3 times. They noted my complaint and told me that this will not happen in future. Now whenever I call regarding this matter from other phone, they disconnect my phone. Because my customer care service is not working. I informed to: [protected]@ndncregistry.gov.in They forwarded my email to: trai.[protected]@yahoo.com Nothing happend. I informed to: Consumer online resource center(www.core.nic.in). They forwarded my complaint from:[protected]@core.nic.in to:phalguni.[protected]@airtel.in but nothing happend.
    Hey Better Print all copies of the EMails which you had communicated to Airtel & Other Organizations & Register a Complaint with a Help of a Advocate.
    my telephone connection provided with broadband connection is not working.
    we are not satisfy with Airtel Digital TV service and facing many problems about your service related and our service request in not copleted but your person has told me your peoblem has been solved.any we are facing problem on 7th Aug 2006 to till now but not any possitive response by your service center.

customer ID :[protected]
    Registered Mobile : [protected]
    Paralel no: [protected]

sanjana sharma
      My name is Sanjana Sharma n my airtel prepaid no. is [protected]. In the past few days my balance is being deducted saying the download of some VAS. I have no idea of what this is. Also i tried callin the customer care but the call is not being transferred to the executive. In the recent past my balance has been deducted to a large amount though the VAS download deducts Rs.1.50. I dont know what is happening. I hope to get some help through this complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — To know the address of a person by mobile no.

Punit khandelwal
        I request to you that a person which I have provided service worth rs.15000. He gave...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (57)

Airtel — Request for Airtel Tower

RENJU.K.S
        My Complient is that Airtel has a short range in my villege. The tower is situated atleast 10 km from my Home....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (401)

GAJANAN HARIBHAU LAMKHADE
        I HAVE APPLIED FOR A NEW AIRTEL POSTPAID CONNECTION ON 24TH FEB 2007. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SIM CARD FOR SAID CONNECTION YET. INSTEAD THEY HAVE CALLED MY ALTERNATE NO. AND GAVE ME THE NO. WHICH IS [protected] AND YESTERDAY I GOT A LETTER STATING THAT MY BILLING PERIOD HAS STARTED FROM 27 FEB 2007. SO ALREADY THERE ARE 10 DAYS LEFT FROM MY BILLING PERIOD FOR WHICH I HV PAID ADVANCE RENT. AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMUNICATION REGARDING MY COMPLAINT,THAT I HAVE MADE ON 121 TWICE. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
        SHOULD I CANCELL THE UNUSED CONNECTION?

Airtel Prepaid — Unauthorise deduction Vas Pack 99

Raghvendra Arora

I am a prepaid customer of Airtel.
          My mobile no is [protected]
          Today Rs.99/- has been...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

mskhandelwal
          I had owned a Airtel Broadband Connection(Phone Line:[protected] till June'07, for which i had applied for disconnection thru Airtel Helpline.

But, since Airtel doesnt have a policy of disconnection on thier helpline i kept recieving calls for bill payment till Aug'07. Finally in consulatation with thier agency, "Galaxy"(Following me up for bill payment) i made a full and final payment in Aug'07and dropped a mail to Airtel for disconnection.

Even after doing all this i recieved a call following up for payment in Nov'07 and after calling the Airtel helpline i was informed that my phoneline is finally disconnected.

After all this i recieved a call in Feb'07 from Patiala house court that a court case had been filed against me by Airtel for nonpayment of Bill and i have to attend a hearing in the court for the same.

Again i visited Airtel Customer Care centre and got a confirmation that they have recived mails for dissconnection in August but still i have to pay a bill of Rs. 1200/-

I dont understand if they have recieved confirmation for my dissconnection than why should i pay the amount??
          Sir.
          I Am Harvinder from ludhiana. i have a gprs connection no.[protected]. a probleem in my area gprs speed is poor than other area. i check also 2 or more place . but at my my home ther is no speed for gprs. kindly check if speed increase i will use or not ur connection.
          my adress is 12216 st no.2 partap nagar ludhiana punjab.my other number is[protected] kindly note my complaint
          my computer had to formatted in this pross net express ond on line help numers have got deleted
          from my computer kindly send somone to resolve same . alok sawhney 56, 57 patel nager alambagh lko-5
          mobile [protected]

I have a connection No.[protected]. I am avaiingl cheaper STD facility by purchasing vouchers which is valid for one month. I am frequently receiving message that my validity of STD has expired and to be renewed. Fact is that whether or not my validity is expired, I am receiving this message which is creating confusion & inconvenience to me. Kindly look in to the matter and make sure that no such messages are received in future.

Kiran Kapur

Asmita Patwe
            Few months back I purchased two airtel postpaid connection from an executive of Apco Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
            During the sales promotion the lady executive sold me two different plans 1) Good value 199 and 2) Hot line.
            i was told that outgoing from my hot line no to my good value no. will be totaly free and minimum rent for both these no. would be Rs. 199 each.But when i received my bill my 2nd plan was changed to celebration 399 where i have to pay minimum 399/p.m. and also the outgoing from this no to my other no. is chargable. After repetedly complaining to Apco and Airtel i finaly got the response that the Hot line Plan which was actualy sold to me has been termineted long back and i can not get the plan now.
            And i was told to whatever i feel like.

i am now prepared to lodge a complaint with consumer forum but not whery sure about the success.

Can somebody guide about the apropriate action in this case?

M. Sasikala

I am residing at West Tambaram, Forest Quarters. I approached many times Airtel branch at Tambaram for broadband connection, but they are not responding appropriately till the date. We need broadband connection of Airtel immediately.
              It's since One month almost, ...I applied for Airtel BB for a 256 kbps connection. Alas!, am still waiting for the connection to come.
              Dai1:They came started digging along the roadside for half of the day and stopped suddenly as soon as local councilor came in the picture. Here I know nothing what exactly took place between them. In connection to this, let me tel you that I don't understand Tamil at all.
              they came for inhouse wiring stuff, but Modem and Phone set were not provided.
              Day2: Then after a couple of days they came for inhouse wiring stuff, but Modem and Phone set were not provided. The guy who probably were the electrician working for Airtel, Camp Road Branch tried to tell me in his language that it was due to some problem with the Local Councilor that caused the delay in installation and even they had bribed him for that very reason.
              Day3: There after many days had passed, I was eagerly waiting for their call but unfortunately no one from their side took the step. So, finally decided to call them up. I had Sales officer's number with me, who is Mr. Satish from East Tambaram Branch (Camp Road). As soon as he picked up my phone, he recognised me well and assured me by saying that I will be getting the connection by that day night, or on the next day anytime.So, I found no problem is existing.
              Day4: I was waiting for the next day to come.Surely the day came but no one came from the Airtel Camp Road. Anyways I called them up at 4 pm sharp, this time being a bit serious for waiting eagerly the entire day for them.Initially Mr. Satish's Phone was ringing and he was not picking it up. I tried for 3 times giving a gap in btwn each such call. Finally I got a bit angry and called the customer care number dedicated for Broadband connection.They booked the complain and told me that I will be getting some feed back from Airtel Camp Road office by next day. I got the Confirmation SMS in this regard.
              Day5: The Very next day no one took the pain to contact me. So, after waiting upto 5 pm, I got disgusted and called the customer care again. The person took all my details and told me that he can see there is some problem with my connection regarding the Councilor and all. Then he gave me the Airtel Fixed Line No. which was already allocated to me and asked Mr. Satish's (Sr. Sales Officer) mobile number to try a conference call among us( since he was not pickin up my call).
              Mr. Satish was on the line he told me in a flat voice that they had problems with the councilor and they can provide me the connection by Friday night or Saturday the 24th Jan'09 (he said saturday was working for them) anyhow.
              Day6:Even on Saturday, I was waiting eagerly for the connection to come or atleast a call from Mr. Satish.It was around 2 o' clock I called him again. (As he was supposed to give me a call in the morning about his time to come.) And this time he said he is coming by 5 in the evening. I was waiting for him upto 6 pm.And I couldn't hold it any more and called the fellow. It was quite obvious and he was not picking up my calls. Then I tried with some different number, he picked it up and tried to prove his thoughts being firm in voice. I was angry and yelling on him for his sheer negligence and casualness and lakcing guts and right attitute and sense of feelings to atleast call his customer. Which he didn't for a single time. Then he said that he don't need my connection and I should take my money back for so much of my loss. I firmly told him NO. And conveyed that I need this connection very much otherwise my activities are getting affected. I asked for a date and commitment in writing.He said he can come on Tuesday (01/27/2009) anytime to give me in writing that he will be providing me with the connection by next Friday which is tomorrow (01/30/2009).
              Day7: As usual he didn't turned up on Tuesday, and I didn't called him back too. Now, I'm waiting for Tomorrow, the fateful Friday to see what comes up next.

In my next Update I will definitely be providing you with my Complaint No. and alotted Fixed Line No. If anything is to share with me please feel free to call me on [protected]. I need some valued suggestions from anyone available. Even if I can get some contact details of senior persons (even if he is the CEO, Mittal, will do) to lodge my complain...it will really be helpful for me.
              Thanx.
              where is the airtel broadband office located in and around sanitorium, chennai

Airtel Recharge Voucher — Recharge voucher marketing

rana mehul
                i have purchase 1208 nokia mobile and get free airtel prepaid card. and now i have recharged Rs149 for 1 year validity and...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Mayur Pardeshi
                well i am a cust. of airtel since last 6 years.In fact i was so happy with the service of airtel that i have promoted airtel a lot among my friends. All was going well until last 3 months. I bought gprs mobile to use the gprs service of airtel. First it luckily activates the gprs and once its activated, it hardly deactivates. They charge 15 rs/day. So the GPRS does not get deactivate for weeks.
                So my money deducted everyday even when i do not need it or use it. So to inform this i decide to call customer care. After hearing all the menus and the ads, when i m just able to reach the cust. care line, the call disconnects. After trying 3-4 times, i m finally able to speak to an agent. They speak so fast that i even dont get their names. I tell them my issue and get the same answer "server is down. try again. it will definitely deactivate". So i try to deactivate gprs but it doesnt. I called 7 times in 7 days but i still got the same answer. So finally i got frustrated i asked them to get a manager so that atleast they can forward my issue to higher authorities. But the agent refused that. So i asked if i can talk to supervisor or team leader. But that agent even refused that. And on top HE SHOUTED AT ME. That was my worst expirience with airtel. I really felt helpless i thought my money will now be deducted everything without even using the service. But it finally deactivated. But i had already lost hundreds of rupees. So i would be really appreciate if someone can look into this matter.

ravish batra
                  i'm fed up of the services provided by AIRTEL in my city[GULAOTHI distt BULANDSHAHR] and also there is not any response from costumer care about my complaint.almost every time whenever i am at my home it shows no network or LIMITED SERVICES on my mobile screen.
                  i'm fed up of the services provided by AIRTEL in my Village[ Marangoly(PO)NJEEZHOOR (VIA) Kottayam District KERALA] and also there is not any response from costumer care about my complaint AND even they are not providing me the complaint number.almost every time whenever i am at inside my house it shows no network or LIMITED SERVICES on my mobile screen. A new tower has been charged Just 300 meters away from my house { AT MARANGOLY JUNCTION}.But still the condition is the same . MY mobile number is [protected]. HOPE U WILL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION ON THIS

Amarnath Prasad
                    No sir, It is a matter of wrong activation of Hello Tunes which is subject to your record and hence, of inquiry. If the tune has actually been requested by this number, please disclose the time ,date and the name of song or tune when this has been activated. Kindly note that this mischief of wrong activation has been done by the sources not only with me ,but with other airtel costomers also which we have taken seriously.If the case is not resolved here properly , the matter would be taken to the legal body including the Hon'ble Court also because your office is anyhow is in a hurry to dispose of this case in an indiscriminate manner > AmarNath Prasad.

Airtel India — wrong acitvation of hello tune

To nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
                    Sir, You are telling (given below) me that Hello Tune is not active on my number [protected] but today again Rs 30 has been wrongly deducted from my balance.It was 239.42 on 3/3/08 which is 209.42 now on 4/3/08 without using any service.Please note that you have also been reminded by me through several email letters in this regard. Please waive off the illegal charges at earliest. This is a matter of mental torture of a customer also which is subject to taking legal action.? Waiting for your response.-Amarnath Prasad.
                    Currently I am in Bangalore and have taken a new connection to be used with my Samsung Handset that I bought from the UK recently.

Surprisingly I discovered that this SIM has some compatibility problem with Samsung handsets (I tried with 5 different sets) but working fine with Nokia mobiles. I called customer care number of times, but they could not suggest anything. I visited the Airtel Outlet at ITPL, but they said that the SIM would be replaced if I pay for this but would take at least 15 working days!! I mailed NodalOffice but have got only automated response only - no communication. Finally I ended up buying a new Nokia Handset!!!

Again, the Hello Tune is getting activated every now and then on my cell without me asking for it. In past I called Customer service to get this deactivated, but today morning again I have got a SMS informing me that the service is again active on my number !!! When I called Customer care they are saying that I am being charged Rs. 1 per day ONLY and so it should not be a problem - I don't mind to be charged Rs. 100 per day provided I need the service. I get number of calls from Abroad and I don't want them to hear any stupid songs.

AirTel — wrong deduction of hello tune

Sir my balance got deducted with rs 20 for hello tune service with out my consent pls return it if not then i will leave a yak on you

rajesh yak
                    sir my number is [protected] for hello tune case given above

AirTel — Activate Hello tune wrongly

Respected Inspector,

On 5th Feb 2011, evening found that my hello tunes is activated. I didn't do it and so could not recall how I activated it. I tried to call back on customer care to find that customer care service is not working. I called on 6th Feb also and result was same. Then I called on 7th Feb morning and had talk with customer care representative. I asked him to check how my hello tunes is activated. He told me that I had called on some number 534321(not exactly sure) on 5th Feb 2011 8:23 pm. I asked to hold for a moment so I can check it on my cell. But he disconnected the call instead. You can check information by tracing my call on 7th Feb 2011 9:35am.

When I checked I found that at that time, I had called on [protected] as I got missed call from [protected] on 5th feb 2011 7:22pm. I called back and realised it to be Airtel Company number for Hello tunes and so disconnected the call.

Then I again called back to same customer care and talked to Anil( airtel customer care representative), I asked him to deactivate my service and refund the balance deducted. He did so.

I want to complaint against Airtel as this is very wrong practice to activate hello tunes of customer and earn from it. As I'm aware of my rights and procedure to take actions I can claim my money back. But there are many other less literate and unaware population who will be frustrated by such things and could not do anything.

Please don't earn your revenue by practicing such wrong deeds. Try to be honest and ethical.

Faithfully,
                    Jitendra Goswami

AirTel — wrong activation

the activation of my broadband connection is wrong. my plan is a 6 month plan and you active 1 month plan. i have a receipt of 3850/- of 6 month plan.the receipt no. is 9371. and my complaint no. is 2174886. please solve my problem.and activate 6 month plan....
                    thank you.

Airtel — Deactivation of hello tune

rashmi c
                      I did not opt for hello tune for my sim.
                      But it has automatically activated.
                      I am trying to deactivate.
                      Had...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (83)

sriram
                      I am a Airtel customer for past 6-7yrs with one single tariff plan namely Students pack where i am given

land line 1Rs
                      other mobile 75p
                      Airtel mob
                      Sms local 0.05Rs
                      Sms national 0.50Rs
                      national Call 2Rs

now i recharged my mobile with RC 250Rs as my validity gets over tonight. the Dealer i approached said that there is no special Offer Today u can recharge as per details given in this card.
                      The RC 250 recharge said that normal rates
                      30 days validity 97.50Rs balance and nothing else and i recharged also and nothing was said and the Sms confirming saying i got recharged said 97.50 is added to ur balance.

but after 5mins when i check for balance it says my balance is 5Rs and validity is till 2012. when i called customer care they say sorry for inconvenience sir your plan has been changed to life time and i cannot change to any other plan also now.
                      The rates for life time is

local mobile & land line 1Rs
                      National call 2.75Rs
                      Sms Local 1Rs
                      Sms National 2.50Rs

when i approached the dealer he says that i dont know call customer care and ask... He replies saying it might be some special offer to credit only to few customer and that dealer says i am lucky. when i told my interaction with the Customer care he told, see you are converted to life time pack sir.. you don't have to recharge for ever now.. when i asked him why i was not told about this . the only reply that came was i don't know and not even a sorry could be found in that word. AND THEY ARE DEALERS OF AIRTEL.

being a customer of AIRTEL for 6-7yrs i regret for being so. i am really feeling for being a customer for this kind of DEALERS and SERVICES.

MY AIRTEL prepaid Recharge Transaction ID :[protected]
                      my distibuter cant provide me a eazy reacharge value and reacharge coupons also.distributer is chawla traders, ramesh nagar new delhi-15.my firm name is bidlan traders, sudershan park new delhi-15. please rectify my problem.
                      ON 1 APR I HAVE BEEN FOOLED BY YOUR FIRM BY DEDUCTING FOR HELLO TUNES FOR WHICH I NEVER APPLIED OR REQUESTED I GOT SERIES OF SMS FROM 678520 AND 6782 AND 543211 FOR SUBSCRIBING FOR HELLO TUNE YEH DILL AASHIKANA (WHICH I NEVER DID)AND DEDUCTED AROUND 45 RUPEES FOR THAT I WANT IT TO BE REIMBURSESD EARIEST POSSIBLEAND IN FUTURE A COMPANY WITH SUCH A GOOD NAME SHOULD REFRAIN ITS SELF FROM DOING SHUCH SHABBY AND CHEAP ACT
                      not axpected from such reputed company
                      reachage

Goutam Das
                        Dear Sirs,

I Have a new Airtel postpaid mobile connection from December 2007. One day there was a message "your ringtone club membership has been renewed, Rs. 30 will be added to your bill". I never asked for any ringtone membership. I called helpline and they gave me another number to inactivate the membership. I called the helpline but there was no option for deactivating, only one can become a member.

When the bill came they have added Rs. 30 as downloading charge for ringtone. I again called the helpline and they told me that the charge will be deleted. I also wrote a mail. The reply was that the charge is correct and their billing is foolproof.

This is cheating. They are possible doing this to Lakhs of customers to gain maoney.

Please help me stop this cheating.

Goutam Das
                        Gorgaon
                        Haryana
                        Date: 04.08.2009
                        We would like to inform you that you have converted the AirTel Number [protected] to Postpaid from Prepaid and received the bill for 145.81from 20th June to 19th July 2009. But suddenly it has been deactivated without notice and we made several reprentations to your local dealers and nobody has taken interest to activate the same.
                        Please activate the same number in our group immediately without any delay.

sanjay
                          I want to download some games like cricket, football and other hot games also amination wallpaper, polytone, ringtone, wallpaper, from working message centre. I had downloaded polytone from 57333 message centre but it can't received any downloading message from that centre so provid me working message centre of downloading about anything else.
                          thanking you

Kissht
                            Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                            (39 minutes ago)
                            HDFC Bank Credit Card
                            Cancellation of one assist membership
                            (45 minutes ago)
                            Indian Army
                            Fraud by using Indian army transport fake documents
                            (46 minutes ago)