Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8206)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Seshadri Chintalapati
I have dropped the payment cheque at Airtel dropbox and apparently that dropbox is not properly maintained by the airtel people. They barred my calls and informed me that they have not received the payment. But it not my mistake that they don't have someone looking after the drop boxes daily. Also, I work for an MNC and the drop box is provided by the Airtel itself. Instead of addressing the internal issue themselves, they are making it tough for me. I AM EXTREMELY UNHAPPY WITH THEIR CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DONOT LOG THE COMPLAINT IN THEIR DATABASES.
my cell outgoing calls is not going.why
[protected] is the Airtel telephone number of Mrs Shyamali Biswas. I have dropped a cheque of 987258 of Oriental Commerce Bank dated 15/07/09. The amount was Rs 1180/- in a drop box of Airtel shop on Khanpur Deoli Main Road, New Delhi 62. Earlier I used to get bills through courier. But now the bill comes through internet but I cannot open it as I do not remember my password. Moreover, there is no arrangement to revive my forgotten password. For the last two months I have been dropping cheques in drop box at Sant Nagar drop box and I checked up the next day and found that it reached you. But today, after checking with Airtel that you have not received the received the cheque yet. KIndly let me know the present position.
(Mrs) Shyamali Biswas
A/c No. 10510423
Address - 162, Kailash Hills
New Delhi 110065
17.07.09

pooja gupta
    i HAVE SENT MESAGE TO ACTIVATE MY GPRS TO AIR TELL AT 511 AND IT GOT ACTIVATED WITHIN 4 HOURS BUT SINCE THEN I AM SENDING MESSAGE TO 511 TO DISCONNECT AS IT IS DONE BY SENDING MESSAGE GPRSDEACT TO 511. I HAVE BEEN DEBITED OF 15 RS DAILY FOR THAT. AND IF I AM TRYING TO REACH CUSTOMER CARE AT 121 THAT IS ALSO NOT WORKING.
    Airtel activates services without customers knowledge ..

Airtel Prepaid — losing government plan [Resolved]

Ravindra padu mali
      Respected
      sir or madam.
      i am having Airtel prepaid card government plan(Airtel...

Kaushalendra Kumar Upadhyay
      I am feeling profound grief to say that I am facing great difficulties to connect my mobile connection that is disconnected from 1 month. As per Airtel advice I have completed entire formalities and try to prove better with Airtel communication. But Airtel communication center and customer executive still not showed any positive response with my connection. First time when I call to Airtel customer care center to know reason for disconnection my cell phone [protected] on 01/12/2007 they shown reason that your ID proof not submitted in our office. I followed Airtel advice and again submitted my ID proof to Airtel respective office INDIRA BHAWAN, CIVIL LINE ALLAHABAD on 12/12/2007, that time Airtel officer/executive advice me to wait up 1 week for connection because some time may be taken to connect connection.

On 19/12/2007 when I again visited to Airtel office INDIRA BHAWAN, CIVIL LINE ALLAHABAD for connection, they make response that we can’t help you on the matter your are require to call customer call center 121 for connection because some technical problems have been arise and your application is terminated.
      On 20/12/2007 I again call to customer call center to know current status then call center executive advice me to meet again to your retailer where you purchase connection. I am not able to help you because our systems not showing any information about your connection this is temporally out of service.
      Sir we live in Rural area and it not possible to meet daily to Allahabad for connection, Secondly I have taken Life time scheme connection on the payment of Rs.595/- now Airtel department showing such negligence response after getting full and final amount. Now you can think my problems, if my connected is terminated then Airtel require to refund my deposit amount ASAP.

This is cheating with me. Please help me ASAP

Yours truly,
      Kaushalendra Kumar Upadhyay (Mobile No-[protected])
      Village-Purestabhama,
      Post-Pipari,
      Dist-Allahabad Uttar Pradesh-212401
      Hi, This Is Vijay Kumar Singh Hear And Would You Like Infrom To That I want Job In Allahbad City
      In Air Tel Comunication Center As A, Custmer Care Manager . As This Time I am, Working Fro Country Club India Private Limited . As, a Custemer Care Manager Post . I am A gradute For Mumbai
      board ( Pune Board ) I kinow 10 Laungues ana i know basic Coumputer .

Please Give me a responce As Soon As Possible .
      Wram Regard . Vijay Kumar .

GOPINATH FEY SARKAR
        Tel.No.:[protected]
        Fax No. : +[protected]/12

Dear Sir ,
        Sub : Cancellation of registration – Mobile no. [protected]

This is to inform you that the registration of my old mobile no.[protected] has been cancelled by you good organization around four ( 4 ) months ago without any notice / intimation to me .

Being a LIC & GIC agent , I can not communicating with my clients view disconnecting my Mobile number and now I forced to get new Mobile connection[protected] .

But it is very surprising that someone is using my old mobile number[protected] without any new registration .- How it it possible ??? please explain & also look in to the matter .

Therefore, I request you to kindly cancel my all registration documents against Mobile .no.[protected] or you can allot me the same number .

Please do the needful and give me relief from such harassments .

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully ,

( GOPINATH DEY SARKAR )
        i have asked yr local office to correct my email address as [protected]@hotmail.com as in bill no.[protected] for broad band they have shown as ashok.[protected]@hotmail.com secondly my mobile no was [protected] but i want to change as [protected] pls do the needful with rgds ashok ramchandani

Vedra
          Since getting a new prepaid airtel #, I too have been continually harrassed with these numbers and other solicitation. Is there any way to block these kinds of calls?
          Ve
          Hi all of you :-)
          The Telecom Regulatory unthority of India ( TRAI ) has set up a National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC Registry) to curb Unsolicited Commercial Communication (UCC) ie unsolicited phone calls and messages from telemarketeers and the like.

The website of the NDNC Registry is at http://ndncregistry.gov.in/ndncregistry/index.jsp

There is also a downloadable document on the website listing all the network service providers, their call centre numbers and also the SMS content and SMS numbers one has to use to register oneself ( Or rather one's mobile number) under the National Do Not Call Registry .
          For eg. BSNL users have to type" DNC ACT" ( without the quote marks ) and send the SMS to 53733 to register themselves under National Do Not Call Registry .
          The document can be downloaded at : http://ndncregistry.gov.in/ndncregistry/docs/NumbersforSubscribersRegistration.p...
          (Its a .pdf document, so make sure your computer has Adobe Reader or similar software.)
          Goto aitel's website and register for "do not disturb" registry..
          Hopefully that'll help..
          I did it and they sent me an sms saying the promotions will stop within 45 days..what a [censored]ing joke...
          Please update your list of telemarketers on www.ndncregistry.blogspot.com

Dear ,
          NDNC is not a success...we can make it a success by contributing 5 mins a day.Go to
          http://www.ndncregistry.blogspot.com/ gothere and click on click here and enter phone numbers of telemarketers you collected.
          Dear Sir/madam,

i had 3 months before registor to regarding DO NOT CALL REGISTARY
          and i have Recieved compliant number also.

But, regularly so many telemarketers disturb to me and several Telemarketers
          Treat to me.
          So Please kindly Request you to and suggest an best Advise me.
          and What to do?

Waiting for Your Valuable Reply.
          Kannan.s
          What about users of Tata indicom. What should they do to prevent unwanted calls.

Airtel India — Horrible customer care service! [Resolved]

Nandkishor Ambedkar
            1. My add changed as QTR. No. 6/7, Near Water Tank. Lekhanagar Ridge Road Jabalpur (MP)482002. Pl noted for billing delivery...

Airtel — Airtel gprs [Resolved]

Jeetendra malakar
            Dear airtel, mera naam jeetendra hai main airtel prepaid([protected]) custumer hoon. Mujhe ye sikayat hai airtel se ki mobile...

ashish kandalkar
            I've taken sim card of airtel b4 six months ago recharged with 565 student plant. Just 10 day before it has been expire and now I could not able to recharge my mobile with 565 recharge voucher(as same shceme i've to continue) many times i talked to customer care representative but it's o[censored]seless.
            from last 10 days my mobile was not working what to do?
            i've taken airtel connection to reamin connected with people but I thik it is worthless.

Prepaid Card — Recharge of mobile

My mobile number is[protected] for Gujarat.

Today i have recharge with Rs 333.00 as per your message received for above number. When i will get validity for 1 year as per scheme now it shows that you have validity till 16th June, 2008.

I am regular user of Airtel. Now i am in Maharashtra, Would request you to call me on my another cell no.[protected].

Please call me on given below cell.

I expect quick response from you.

AYUSH BAJPAI
              Airtel has setup a 'do not call' registry at www.airtel.in/dont.htm I have registered at their site over 3 months ago.but am still getting unsolicited calls . After contacting their customer care [protected]@airtelindia.com, ceo complaint desk and the nodal officer [protected]@airtel.in, [protected]@bharti.com, I'm yet receive a relevant reply.

Airtel Do Not Call Registry — Continue to receive unsolicited calls and SMS!

I registered my no [protected] 50 days back. still receiving calls from airtel and the rest of the world.
              No respect towards us.
              What is use of all this.y son is not well today and received a promptional call. Shame on AIRTEL & DND/DNC propoganda.
              I agree completely, AITEL DND is a big farce. I keep getting unsolicited calls from the likes of Deutsche bank and other banks.
              Even after registering for Do Not Disturb in AIRTEL, still receive calls from Barkley Banks, Kotak Mahindra ...

Last one was from Baban , Kotak Mahindra Rajajinagar. [protected], Bangalore

AIRTEL Says -
              "You are already registered with NDNC. on 04/09/2007. Your reference number for Registration is S[protected] "
              I have both BSNL cellone and Airtel mobile. After registering with DNC all the calls were blocked in my cellone. Yet to see this kind of maturity in Private operators like Airtel.

If you receive any call from telemarketers simply threaten that u'd sue them. Its unfortunate that because of the very few who respond to telemarketers everyone pays the price.

-Vamsy
              Stiil been disturbed with calls fom banks, credit card, airtel, loans, printer.really bad to get such calls.
              In spite of the registration get a lot of calls from banks etc.Registration no.s[protected]Kindly see.
              Got call from[protected] and the call is for printer and the caller says complain i[censored] wish to so what .Then what is drama of no call registretion.
              Please see to it that this is stopped.
              I have requested for DND (Do Not Disturb) to be implemented on my cell about 3 months back. and my Register No. is [S[protected]] Dt. 18/02/2009. However, Airtel has given my number to various advertising companies which repeatedly infringe my privacy. It is really offending when you are in a meeting or doing some crucial work and an unwanted call disturbs you.

Here is Proof

Time: 05.48 pm
              2]Phone No.= [protected]
              person Socalled name = Mahduri
              Regarding = Tata life insurance

And Airtel site [http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/Airtel.in/airtel.in/home/do+not+disturb+re... not working i think this is farce
              i want to mknow the full information of calls and sms of my airtel no [protected] pls send me
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Land Line Raipur (Bharti Telecom) — payment and harrasement by recovery agent [Resolved]

Mamta Agarwal
                I am having a land line at raipur the no is[protected]. The bill for the october was 1020 and due date was 06.11.07. I have...

ruchita sareen
                first customer care misguide u always.............
                they activated my STD plan which i never opted for..............
                1 month back they said that they deactavted it but all lie ...i m facing this problem from last 2 or more month....i m not able to take any other plan due to this ...i called on head office no [protected] at this no head person said that its all clear .............but its hell same the same result..............pls do something ...i hope u dont want ur repo will go down ,,,,like this we r very offended.....

regards
                call the appeleete authority
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Prepaid — Refund of illegal deduction from my prepaid account. [Resolved]

Mehmood Ibrahim Mansuri
                  Recently I bought a prepaid airtel connection no.[protected]. From the day one I was receiving picture messages without any...

Ashok Saini
                  My Airtel Postpaid no. is [protected] against Suman Saini (wife). My bills for the month Oct. & Nov.7 have wrongly calculated by the company. This is the phone used only for Incoming Calls but still inspite of many repeated calls on Helpline no. 121, [protected], there is no response from the company infact they threatened me to disconnect my phone. My mobile handset is also out of order for one week. You can check my details on other no. [protected] also.

Ashok Saini
                  My no. is [protected] which was not actually written in my previous complaint on[protected].

Ashok Saini
                  My mobile[protected] bill has been wrongly calculated for the month Oct. & Nov. 2007. This phone is used only for Incoming calls by me but the company has sent me bills for 434, 438 for above months. Also I was threatened to disconnect my phone when I tried to make my complaint on 121. Plz rectify my bill for the above. My handset is not working also but there no reply from the the company. My alternate no. [protected].
                  Ashok Saini
                  My wife S.GirijaDevi, Appartment No2b, SkylinePlaza, Vellayambalam, TRIVANDRUM PIN695010 has a prepaid airtel conection is inceipt of bill

Airtel No [protected]
                  Account no[protected]
                  Bill no[protected]
                  Bill date 06-Sep-2008

You can varify the bill corect the discripancies and mail me the exaact amount to be paid IMMEEDIATLY

Matter most urgent

E.Vijaya Raghavan Nayar

Husband
                  i got phone alert of my phone usage on[protected] is RS; 573.49 0n 1-8-2009 RS;696.72 and on 2-8-2009 RS;3318.94 a excess of RS;2622.22 kindly check the bill and do neet full and reduce from my bill immeditely.

excess bill
                  My number is [protected]. I have charged for Internet bills on nokia 1616 mobile handset which is not compatible for internet access. i also charged for wallpaper downloads. i have charged 583 rupees for internet access. and 322 rupees for download wallpapers and games. handset is not compatible for any internet access. Customer care executives refund 501 rupees and say me to pay remaining bill. why should i pay the amount which is not used by me? please send me correct bill and take a strict action for the faulty.
                  My email id is: [protected]@gmail.com

I was using Airtel (+91-[protected])since past approximate 7 -8 years. Last year i was travelling baroad and and i activated my international roaming and Blavk Berry services. after 4 days, when i landed back India, immediately i requested to deactivate the same.When i landed India, i recvd sms that your bill is ammountion somewhere about 5000/-. My maximum allowabe limit was also 5000/-. aftter 2 days i got the message that your bill ammouniting 7000approx, and then every alternate days they wer increasing the same till it became to 14000/-. My monthly usage is almost constant as its paid by office, its about[protected]/-irs.
                  I called up many times to airtel, but never ever got any propper reply. they are saying its your usage. I asked to give me itemised bill where i can understand where i have made usage, they were not able to give. They told me that its because of Black berry. I said agreed, but if i am crossing my limit either yoju should stop my services or else you should inform me , like you are chasing now. they did not have anything to ay, except forcing you need to pay. Also i asked them till how long you can keep increasing my bills, they said actually it may be because they get some time charges late, but with in 48 hrs. I asked them again, then how come after landing in India, bill was raising up so fast till 1 week. Ni answer.

I asked them to resolve as i want to keep this no, as my main job is phone related and with so many years usage my all clients and friend in Inda and abroad knows that no. For me it will be painful if i change the no. But i am not going to pay any penny if it is not justified. My track records can be checked, i am the one who always pay before the due date. Moreover it was supposed to pay by office, but it has to be justified also.

I did not get any response from them and finally i had to switch over to anther no with another provider.

On and off we get harassing/ abusing and cant explaing the words call from recovery agents. Height is now they started calling our parents in small town , they are not well, they are shouting and harassing them.

Please advise me what should i do. My new no is : +91-[protected].

Thanks and Brgds,
                  Subodh Kumar Awasthi

Rupinder Singh
                    I m Rupinder Singh S/o Gurvinder Kaur from KARNAL who got a broadband connection[protected] according to HCL offer 2 months rental was free of Rs-780/- with no registration charges, no installation charges to her for which we deposited security of Rs-1500/- of which i m having a receipt.

As i told airtel's Sales Executive Mr. Pawan Sharma that if we withdraw our connection in two months, will security be refunded. He said yes after disconnection within 30 days your security will be refunded. Iasked him once again, he said that you are kidding like a small child
                    Though he confirmed from his Sr. Exe. Mr. NITIN. He also said yes security will be refunded.

Now its been 3 months but my security is not refunded yet.
                    I visited to airtel landline office here in karnal, they said that your security will be refunded if your connection works for 6 months or more but i was told by the Exe. that security will be refunded after two months as he confirmed that from his Sr. Officer.

Airtel CCS said that it counts after 6 months which was not told to me by the Exe.. If i would have been confirmed i must be thinking about that.

I AM HAVING A RECEIPT OF AIRTEL ON WHICH ITS MENTIONED THAT WE DEPOSITED A SECURITY OF RS-1500/-

Now whose fault is this????

Sales Exe. was not aware of terms & conditions, so he didn't told me though i was asking him again & again.

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW PLZ GIVE ME AN ANSWER

ARE U PLAYING WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS??????

MY NO. IS [protected] PLZ GIVE ME A REPLY
                    ARE THE COMPLAINS LIFTED UP.
                    kYA HUMKO PATA CHAL SAKTA HAI KI HAMARI KI GAYI COMPLAIN KA KYA HUA.
                    PATA CHAL SAKTA HAI KI KAHA SE KAMA RAHE HAI GAS AGENCY MAI KAAM RAHE HAI,2000 RUPYE KAMANE WALE KE PASS 2 MAKAAN,1 PLOT 2 CARS,2BIKES GAHNE KAHAN SE AAYE.
                    UMESH KUMAR JO ANAND GAS AGENGY -GURGAON ME HAI,HUME BHI TO PATA CHALE HUM KAISE GAS KI BLACKMARKETING HOTI HAI

Airtel — security money not refunded yet.

sir i was a customer of airtel broadband service. i have taken this internet connection from aradhya infotech pvt ltd. jabalpur which is a local airtel office here. they have taken more than 3 months to refund my security money which is about 1000 rs. kindly do the needful.

regards
                    chandan tiwari

Airtel — Security fees not refunded

Dear Sir / Mam

I have bought a postpaid connection before one year ago. and after use of 7 to 8 month i have convert it to pre-paid. i have deposit all the payement. and air tel executive told me that the company will handover to me my balance security amount with in thirty days. But I have not received my balance payment till now. and the company's executive always makes the false commitments from last four months.

So you are requested to kindly do the needful

Sikander H Kaler
                    hello sir this is sandesh kumar i had a postpaid conntion of airtel which i made prepaid by yet there have not sent my deposit amout to me plz do help me in this [protected] this is the num
                    Regarding Mobile No. [protected] which had already been disconnected since March 2010.
                    We had tried to communicate with Airtel CCS and requested so many times for the Security Refund.
                    Everytime we are being told to wait for at leas one week to get call from customer care, but nobody contacted so far and we are being given Request/Reference Number on every communication.
                    After end of week or 10 days, we tried to again contact with reference number, they could not track that number and again ask us to wait for one week. What the hell it is going on?
                    As well mail had been sent to [protected]@airtelindia.com, but no necessary action has been taken so far
                    Do we have to waste our time and keep on wasting money while communicating with CCS?
                    Can we get our Security Refund back.
                    Please do suggest where to contact directly.

Airtel — Refund the amount which airtel fords from me

Respected sir,
                    I have Airtel connection ([protected]) since past 3 and 1/2 years.Due to call rates, i applied for MNP to TATA DOCOMO.
                    Airtel offer me to continue Airtel with low call rates, after cancellation of MNP.
                    .And i send the cancellation to Airtel and i got the acception from Airtel.
                    But after 2 Days Airtel port out me.In between i top up 202 rupees.
                    I already complain(CMRA[protected] on 28/01/11) to nodal officer (Airtel) to refund me the amount which i topup before a day.
                    Yours Faithfully

From : Mr karunakaran
                    Phone : [protected]
                    E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Mobile No. [protected]
                    It is requested that i got my above number ported on[protected], but even after passing of two months my security deposited has not been refunded to me till date. kindly look in to the matter.

ANAND KUMAR BISHNOI,
                    ADVOCATE,
                    PH:[protected],
                    B-39, GH-80,
                    SECTOR-20,
                    PANCHKULA.
                    From 14 Nov till today even after your assurance no solution which infact is a simple refund of security amount is not being given. i dont think returning some ones due is that much big issue.
                    kindly cooperate and expedite the same.
                    Anand Bishnoi,
                    Adv.
                    I was trying to have new Indiane gas connection for home use. As i am residing in Laxman vihar phase-2 gurgaon, i tried to apply for new connection at Anand Enterprises, Bhim nagar, new railway road, gurgaon. I keep visiting Anand enterprise since jun 2012. But they didnt accept my document and keep saying that connection is close. come in next month on 10th day. So i keep visiting them every month sometimes on 10th or sometimes even on 1st, 2nd, 5th and so on.They always say connections are still not opened.
                    I wrote a letter, asked them to stamp and sign on it that connection is closed, and then i will go to the court for justice. But then they accepted my documnets, put them on waiting list. In return they gave me a letter stating
                    Running Sl. No. 14220,
                    SL69(NEW CONNECTION)-Registration
                    03/Nov/2012.
                    After that i again keep visiting them for new connection, but neither they respond properly, nor they commit any particular date for new connection. They are just saying that connection are still closed.
                    My concern is that, is realy connection is closed since so long, Am i not getting connection because Anand gas agency is highly involved in black marketting of gas cylendars.
                    Can anyone guide me or help me to get this issue resolve.
                    I will be highly thankful for your support and help.

Thanks & Regards,
                    Ajay Kumar

Airtel Prepaid — can't make any outside calls [Resolved]

arun kumar s
                      im having airtel prepaid connection.
                      for the laast hours im unable to make any calls outside .
                      im unable to...

Airtel India — Not giving free flight offer! [Resolved]

girish
                      i wanna register in airtel site to know my bill details online.

how can i register....

Airtel Broadband — Fraudulent bill! [Resolved]

Sarthak K
                      I'm from Delhi, have got Airtel 699 unlimited internet plan. In this plan, I can use unlimited internet (@128kbps speed)....

Arun.K.Pillai
                      I was promised that my mobile connection [protected] will be activated on 16th Dec at 2000 hrs which is not done yet.I am travelling and the inactive mobile phone is a serious handicap.
                      Kindly do the needful or intimate me where I should complain next
                      or should I make a complain to TRAI ombudsman?
                      i am kishor kumar.p.g , i have been a customer of airtel prepaid for more than two months.my number is [protected].On previous friday i made a call to Lekshmi ( customer care co.ordinator , kochi [protected]) to complaint against irresponsiblity of nodal officer. my repeated call to that number led me to dial [protected]. It was an another airtel official , then i asked him about the nodal officer. but his behaviour was worse and of obsene character. and he told me that he would take my details and address and frightened me that he would disconnect my sim.
                      Then i told this problem to nodal officer( radhika [protected]) on friday. and on saturday i reported it to customercare ( complaint no.[protected] and[protected]. But on saturday evening the aforesaid airtel official([protected]) told my balance and other details withrespect to my connection, then with his influence in the airtel , disconnected my two month old airtel connection with out any reason.please help me. what can i do next?
                      I, sri Bhabani Shankar Dash from jamshedpur.My Mobile number is [protected].

I call one number[protected] on 23rd dec only 10 min.But after that i found my balance deducted is 60/- (Sixty Rupees) instead of 10/-(Rupees).

Please replay to me as soon as possible in my mali id.

Thanking you,

Bhabani
                      dear sir,
                      i have rechared 21 sms pack on 12 april 2010, i have complain three to four times, but the copalin was taken easily for sms i have charged from the main balance, i have decied that i have too go to conumer foram very soon ; i name is mritunjay sahoo, my mobile number [protected], jamshedpur
                      dear sir,

I am Air-tel user my mobile no [protected] my problem is when i recharge the balance after some time charged on my main balance this problem is held previous one month i inform costumer care but not taken any response for that and continuously charged from my main account.when i called customer care they said any service activate on your number i called him to stoped any service is on they said OK but next day same poblem.my name is Pratap Singh sir i want to imidiatly help for that.

Farhad Behrana
                        Today at 1915 hrs, 4th December, 2007, I called up customer service as my GPRS was not working. I was connected to an advisor by the name Mukesh Singh. God! Save Airtel, God, in my 33 years of life, I have never ever come across an advisor, who can’t speak not only English language, but wasn’t able to speak even Hindi, not only was he extremely rude, he hung up on me.

Call center running without a supervisor. Wow!! Where is Airtel heading and why are they doing this? First of all the IVR was not working. I get connected to an who can’t speak the language and was so rude. Told me that there is no one on the floor, please disconnect the line and call up after one hour.

Is this customer service. Damn! You guys are running a business or what. I have been a loyal customer with Airtel for years. Just because of GPRS rates cheaper that other providers I am still sticking on with this horrible service that you guys are providing. The nerve of him to hang up on me.

Before getting connected, there is a message which says that the call is getting recorded. I don’t think so, and I don’t think that this is the kind of training Airtel is giving. Not a word of English that he spoke was correct. I have never been treated in a bloody Government office too like this.

I have traveled all over and I tell you, not even in the poorest and the third world country, have I heard such a horrible and shocking conversation from a customer service agent. And then we get an SMS from 247 saying whether we are satisfied and thank you for the feedback. What do you guys do with the feedback?

I am reporting this matter to NDTV and other channels and to the press and will take this matter to consumer Forum. I am not going to tolerate this sort of service, when I always been so loyal to this provider. This is not the first time; there are numerous occasions, however this time, not even one line this Mukesh Singh could speak. Not even one line like “May I place your call on hold”, he couldn’t even speak this one line. What kind of person do you guys recruit? How come he was not trained? And forget English, he didn’t know Hindi also? This is horrible.

I am just speechless and I wish to receive an apology. I want to know why there was no supervisor on the floor. And why Mukesh Singh hung up on me?

Every month, there is a problem with the GPRS service in Tingre Nagar area where I reside. Every month for at least 10 days, GPRS will not work and everyday, the same excuses are given. “Kindly wait for 48 hours and it will work”. Now a days, one cannot wait for 48 hours. Where r we heading?? Stone Age?? 48 hours, is not at all tolerable. In the month of October, 2007, it was the same problem and I had to call numerous calls and speak to different supervisors.
                        Today was the limits of incompetence to handle customers. No IVR and this Mukesh Singh. I can’t believe it, he couldn’t even speak Hindi.

I want to know whether my call was recorded or not? And what action the management going to take against this Mukesh Singh? My message to 247 in regards to satisfaction, what action is the management going to take.

Awaiting a favorable reply or I am going to the press and to the forum and mind it, I am not threatening you.
                        Dear sir ,

We have received a hp domestic cylinder filled with water from vishwanath gas agency jabalpur.

The cylinder has been kept at the agency for your kind perusal.

Please urgently visit the agency to solve the matter.

consumer no. 614834

s.v. no.[protected].08.2006 vgan.
                        false msg by airtel- Rude Customer Care Advisors
                        I called up customer service for false msg by airtel. I was connected to an advisor . God! Save Airtel, God, in my 30 years of life, I have never ever come across an advisor, who can’t speak not only English language, but wasn’t able to speak even Hindi, not only was he extremely rude, he hung up on me.

I want to know whether my call was recorded or not? And what action the management going to take against this operator My message to 121 in regards to satisfaction, what action is the management going to take.

No im not satisfied with this compalint , Farhad you are using airtel because you are getting may be a cheaper deal, yor are not doing any favour to the company and if you are so unsatisfied leave airtel go to any other service providers very frankly i was using airtel from last 5 years i never faced any problem...
                        One more thing you have mentioned '' After paying my bills on time and have never been a defaulter, having more than 2 connections, and I have been treated in this manner. ''
                        If you are paying your bills on time you are not doing any favour to the company, you are paying for the bills after using the services, please for God sake leave this attitude...One more thing i like to advice you never threaten anyone that you will go to press or NDTV or forum...you are not the only one which forum or press will listen.....
                        Agents dont need to be rude to clients but if the clients are rude what agents will do.....
                        What i know that you will get respect when you give respect..
                        Cheers..
                        I had a dispute with standard chartered bank.they offer me to pay and i did that. inspite of payment they gave my name as defaulter. now i m not able to work as a business man i am suffering so much problems. if i need money the bank always helped me. but now this time even my bank is not going to help me as they see the record. as per my record with above bank i had never been late to pay. i drped a cheque to the drop box but they did not explain about that and threatened me. i made a complaint to the sp office and they make an enquiry for my behalf and adviced bank to not behave like this. the manager has taken it personaly and even the whole staff dont cooperate me even they are showing me as a defaulter inspite of payment. now i m depressed and there is no way for me. even i m not able to earn my daily bread. please advice me should i go to the consumer forum.
                        manoj