Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8206)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Manish Kumar Jha
This is a complain regarding the airtel number of my aunt in Delhi.I recharged her airtel mobile number using online banking facility and her validity was extended and the balance was also credited to her account.But from last Saturday i.e.,1st Dec she is not receiving incoming calls on her cell.She can make outgoing calls but while calling her it says "number not reachable". I have complained to airtel several times and every time they have promised to resolve it in 24 hrs but with no help.My complain number with airtel is[protected]. She is a Delhi region airtel prepaid customer.
Even I am facing the same problem, phone is not reachable at peak hours then all of a sudden u get miss call alert sms, how frustating.

ANDREW LINIS NORONHA
    I was an Airtel consumer initially since the company launched in Kerala. Due to the un-proffessional dealing had to switch over to Relaiance mobile. Later now just because of a good friend of mine I once again happened to be consumer of airtel. Initially the services was quite satisfactory. Later as days passed almost the same what i experienced in the passed started.

To make things more clear let me tell you one thing. I am a customer who pay a lot to the airtel for my calls. Evn without asking airtel customer keeps calling and increases my credit limit, which is finally now at Rs.4400/. For your kind information, no bills have gone not paid so far. Still the treat i face is very very bad and its quite humilating when your custmer bar the out going facility inspite of the proper payments. Even today even though i have not reached anywhere near my credit limit they have just barred my out going. Even a month back I paid off Rs.4100/ at just one strech.

I did speak to one of your customer executive Mr. Dileep today and response was very bad. He promised to ask any of his senior manager to call and has failed.

Judge this incident for yourself and do the needfull if you think it has to be. Also please note that I'll clear off my present bills and move out to some other service providers who respect their customers and stand by their offers.

Andrew Noronha
    Accommodation Manager
    Kanoos Residency
    Guruvayoor
    Kerala

Airtel/ Post paid — No Network and no response of Managers

My name is Srikanth and work for Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, I have been using airtel number [protected] for past 7 years and these days very strange things happen. The teritory Manager Mr. Eshwardayal Reddy([protected]) had recomanded me to migrate from pre-paid to post-paid though i insisted upon the network coverare at my workplace(Ordnance Factory Yeddumailaram). He said he could do anything to get network and also promised to give Post-Paid connections to the faculty and staff at IIT Hyderabad, he gave and they were disconnected after a weeks time and the dues were taken also the activation fee of 500 rupees. I had to return that amount to the people whom he gave the connection as he is reluctant to attend to my calls or their calls. The faculty and staff were very rude on me as they got the connections through me and they gave that particular number to make professors and delegates.
    And after that incident I repeatedly was complaining about the network from March 11 they(Airtel) skip that date and take into consideration the latest date April 8'th and no sort of communication is done to me regarding the complaint and when ever I call they the issue is in open status and would be resolved in 90 days but they want me to pay the rental and bills. Now they say that if I dont pay the bill they will barr incoming and outgoing calls.
    I have than approached the nearest Airtel ARC (Sangareddy) Mr Mahesh([protected]) came into contact and promissed flexible CUG connections to IIT Hyderabad but now he also is so courteos that he never attends my call.

I request all the Airtel users to get away from Airtel and use the Govt ServicE BSNL as they dont promise anything and dont keep us waiting.

If there is a procedure to take necessary action on AIrtel please let me know sir.
    I am navitha from banaglore. I am so happy to read this complain sir. I just visited this site to complain on airtel customer care. I had called them in the morning to ask about data card connectivity here they kept me waiting for 5 mins and gave me the num then i rang data card customer care there he kept me waiting for 7 mins response was really bad they were rude. They get on my nerves.

They are charging 50 ps for 3 mins for calling cutomer care service. They charge for each n every thing and the service sucks to the core..

I feel like trashing them very badly... Obnoxious connection and ppl on earth..

Yes ppl plzz plzzz do not get any airtel connetion they suck... internet, sim card, data card they suck at everything..

Yogesh Vipradas
      I have a complaint that I have not used any airtel live service and 30 Rs. have been deducted from my account, so I want the details regarding this.
      I have been charged for using Airtel Live without me using it.
      Iam going to cut their connection.
      TRAI regulation clearly says that service provider cannot activate any value added service without customer's consent.
      The only solution is to take these erring service providers to court.
      deduction due to activation of some wap service without my consent

Anita prasad
        TO
        THE BHARTI AIRTEL

Sub.:Out going problem(phone no,[protected])
        Respected Sir,
        Main Anita Prasad "Durgapur" ki rahane wali hoon, jo ki "Bharti Airtel"ki pchele 2 sal(2 years) ki customer hoon, mera phon no hai [protected],mere phone ko 200/- ka recharge kerenese 110/- ka talk time mela tha recharg ka Date tha.14.11.07, SIM kard ka valid date hai 13.12.07 hai ek mail kernese koi answer nahi aya .
        Please help about that "Bharti Airtel Department "
        My email address are-: [protected]@rediffmail.com
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Sub.:My Phone's Out going problem(phone no.:[protected])
        Respected Sir,
        Main Anita Prasad "Durgapur" ki rahane wali hoon, jo ki "Bharti Airtel"ki pchele 2 sal(2 years) se customer hoon, mera phon no hai [protected],mere phone ko 200/- ka recharge kerenese 110/- ka talk time mela tha, recharg ka Date tha.14.11.07, SIM kard ka valid date hai 13.12.07 hai ek mail kernese koi answer nahi aya .
        Please help about that "Bharti Airtel Department "please you can sent my e- mail address.
        Your Faithfully
        ANITA PRASAD
        DATE.:30-11-07
        PLACE.:DURGAPUR
        My email address are-: [protected]@rediffmail.com
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Dear sir
        we have two nos. Airtel line-No. is 45087630/31 we have made 3-4 complaint( complaint no.2509922/2547574/2568278) to customer care that CLI (caller line identification is not working on it since it has been not sorted out.so you are requested to activate cli facility as urly as possible

regards
        Roshan
        Asian oilfield services ltd.
        Karolbag

ANINDITA MAJUMDAR
          I LOST MY CELL DATED ON 17TH OF NOVEMBER,2007.PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER.MY NUMBER IS [protected].PLEASE DO IT SOON AS SOME ONE IS STILL MISUING IT.
          THANKS
          mujhe mobile no.[protected] ke owner ka address chahiye
          Mobile no. :- [protected]
          Please Block my sim as soon as possible.....
          PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER-[protected]

I LOST MY CELL DATED ON 13TH OF January,2008. PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER.MY NUMBER IS [protected]. PLEASE DO IT SOON AS SOME ONE IS STILL MISUING IT.

Prasad Naidu
          from last 2 weaks someone has been disturbed me .plz give me the adress no.[protected]

pankaj sharma
            my phone number is [protected].
            i have recharged my number with rs39 and sms pack was activated on 30 nov 2007. but today morning i sent msgs and i was charged with rs 1 per sms.
            i need sms every moment.
            this is very urgent for me...
            can this problem be solved as early as possible and can i be informed on my number after the problem be solved..
            thanks..
            First we had daily 100 msg free now we are charged 10 paise per sms. We are not satisfied with it. As i have student sim. So i[censored] could plz start daily 100 msg free it will be of great help to the students.
            Ple. send our mob. no details
            send our ac details mob no [protected]

Airtel — Unable to get Itemised bill for add on connection [Resolved]

Ramesh Chandra Bhavuk
              I am not getting reply inspite of 20 calls and repeated mails as under:
              No REPLY RECEIVED YET Date[protected]
              -----...

Airtel Prepaid — Customer care no does not exis [Resolved]

Shaikh Gulam Gause
              I, Mr shaikh Gulam gause having airtel prepaid connection no [protected], while I am trg to call for any enquiry or greiviences...

Airtel / Hello Tunes — Airtel Hello Tunes is very costly! [Resolved]

sundari
              How to download a song to mobile? Which number i can call?
              Not hello tunes. i want to download a song from something...

Airtel Customer Service — No feedback on complaint! [Resolved]

M.KUMARAVEL
              im having two airtel postpaid numbers but i cant able to use the call divert . Customer service people is saying one number...

samir
              here this company provides waiver and committed whn it got over they will inform abt the rental charged.. but no information provided and thn charging the same amount...
              whn discussed with the company's executive firstly very rude talk of her on dt 29 nov.
              thn said that no information provided to customers regarding these charges whn th waiver get over..
              this happen with my other number also..
              so it seems these companies reserved the right to fraud with the customers.

AirTel — GPRS WAIVER

I REQUESTED FOR GPRS WAVOR. I WAS GRANTED WAVOR FOR THREE MONTHS. BUT IT WAS TAKEN AWAY IN TWO MONTHS ONLY, SAYING THAT MY BILLING CYCLE IS FROM 5 TO 4; AND I THEY ACTIVATED THE SAME ON 3 (i.e. A day before 4), which consumed the whole 1 month in 1 day.
              Isnt THat UNfair? My number is [protected].
              Airtel GPRS Mobile Conativity just Rs 199 only is giving this offer. But this offier is change above 30KB, so please change your activity to do 50KB unnessary changes are collecting with the customer take connection for GPRS or Internet Connection, This is to information for Documents, Customer given Dublicate Documents but sales persons are doing frod like rental agreement without infoming customer he is creating rental agreement & submiting Airtel Office many more Companies are like this creation are doing & They are changring more for addtional changes are taking., This is for your information kindly take action.

Your's Faithfully,

Naveen Kumar
              may no is [protected] is not working

Airtel Haryana — Network Problem In Data Service [Resolved]

Vikas
                I m having the Problem of Network only in my area. I m calling in airtel CC from last 2 months in airtel customer care. but...

Rajnish Walia
                I never requested for the change of SMS plan from SMS mega pack (Rs 99) to free SMS mega pack of 1000 No. as i always do more than thousand to two thousand SMS per month. As i noticed my mobile bill details in Oct, 07 i come to know that i have been charged extra money for the SMS more than thousand in number and less than 2000 number. I asked the customer care on 29th oct, 07 and he informed me that in Jan 2007 this pack has been activated by the Airtel employee and so i have been charging for the same and i will get the waiver for the extra payment done so far. later i told to submit complaint by fax and also send previous bills showing mega SMS pack detail through fax at [protected] and i send all the documents as asked but all in vain. Airtel not only terminate my connection but also not given waiver for that.
                I am really very thankful to this company for such a nice conduct.

Ar. Rajnish Walia

AirTel — Regarding SMS pack

I got my Airtel number [protected] recharged with SMS pack of Rs. 103 on 21st March 2010. Company promises to give 300 free SMSes everyday (validity 30 days) on recharging the number with the above mentioned recharge coupon. But SMSes were not being sent, so I contacted the customer care. The person said that messages were not being sent because the account balance was zero, so I got my phone recharged with Rs. 15. After that, SMSes were being sent but the company was charging Rs. 1 for each msg. I again contacted the customer care but I didn't get any satisfactory answer, I have contacted the customer care for about 4 or 5 times but the problem still persists.

I would be very grateful to you if you help me with this problem.

Kush Vashishth
                  My name is Kush Vashishth, my complaint is that i have been requesting to drop my airtel mobile conection since september'07 last week, but till date they have not dropped the connection.
                  Till september'07 i was liable to pay the amount of Rs 5500/- and now as they have not dropped the connection the bill has increased to Rs 8000+ and they are forcing me to give the complete amount.
                  What if they doesn't drop it for few more months, will i be paying whatever they say?
                  They are calling me 4-5 times in a day which really effect my work, I am still ready to pay Rs 5500/- which i was actually liable to pay when i made the request, but not more than that.

I hope something will certainly be done in this regard.
                  Kush Vashishth
                  I want to drop my airtel postpaid connection...anyone please help me to sat what are the procedures...

Airtel Do Not Disturb — Still receiving telemarketing calls [Resolved]

Chandradeep Gandhi
                    Even after registering for Do Not Disturb in AIRTEL, still receive calls from Barkley Banks, Kotak Mahindra ...
                    br...

RAJESH SHARMA
                    Respected sir,

My Mobile No's are [protected]/[protected].This is my jodi pack connection this is

disconnecting dated[protected]. I am facing problem with the last one month for my last balance

& validity hasbeen changed at[protected]. I am sending so many mails but i can't geting

positive response from your customer care. my last balance since dated on[protected]:00 pm

Appr. Rs 420/- & my expiring validity is 15-oct-2007. both are changed to[protected] between

the[protected]:00 pm to[protected]:25 pm at this time the msg display "Your SIM

registration failed. after this time the validity & amount changed.

Plz, Find out the problem ASAP. Because i am facing problem since[protected]:30 pm.

Rajesh Sharma
                    Mobile :[protected]/[protected]
                    I watch TV on mobile.

Aloke Mahato
                      I am getting promotional calls from Airtel at 12 o'clock midnight. what can be a worst nightmare than this. Promotional messages are arriving at 2 at night. when i called customer care to stop all these promo calls and messages, they said it will take 45 days to stop this service. I want to know what kind of service these companies are providing and are they in 70's that stopping a service needs 45 days time. It is just that they want to continue with their promo for another one and half month. I am fed up with this kind of response from so called India's fastest growing Mobile service provider.
                      dear sir
                      plz send my call history this month data on[protected] to till date
                      hiiiiiiiii sir
                      my mobile no is [protected]
                      plz send my call history
                      and my details where located my No
                      which submitting my details
                      Name and address details plz send me email

Airtel Prepaid — Poor quality of customer service agents of Airtel [Resolved]

G Kumar
                        I am based out of Chennai, India and use a airtel pre-paid connection. I have given a complaint regarding some tariff change...

Nilesh Tathed
                        I am facing call drop from beginning of my connection and poor coverage for last four months or so. I have been complaining for call drop and poor coverage through
                        1. Company’s web site
                        2. Company show room,
                        3. and Through Customer Care number
                        But I am still facing the same problem. On the site, it shows only three complains that too with three different statuses. (Closed, Cancelled, and Open) If I try to log another complain, it does not allow me to do so.
                        When I called up customer care to get the details today @ 19:50 pm, I did not get the satisfactory answer. Worse part of it was, even that call also got dropped and disconnected.
                        Airtel service has become a mental harassment for me now where in there is absolutely no communication channel to forward my complain.
                        I have already escalated this issue to TRAI and if no corrective action has been taken, I have decided to take it up with consumer forum.

Thanks and regards,
                        Nilesh Tathed
                        Dear Airtel,
                        Our company is the Division of RAMKY Group which has its divisions all over india. We are the vast Airtel mobile user under CUG package in all our divisions.

Following is our complaint and regular communications with your service providers at Hyderabad. Expecting your concern and services to solve our problem.

Dear Mr. Sambit Patnaik,

On last Friday (i.e.. 18.04.08) your person have come and inspected the booster at our site and told that the Service personnel from Airtel will take up the work within 2-3 days. A week passed, but there is no sign of either your status of our complaint or of your service person.

We regret to say, that we never expected Airtel which we felt one of the vast and sincere service provider would be so irresponsible towards its customers. We find neither your concern nor interest in solving our problem even after a month of our complaint and continuous mail reminders and calls. This is a great disappointment for us.

We are only the users of the mobile service, if it is not airtel, it will be some other mobile service. It makes no difference to us, except a small disturbance in our business communication for a short period. But you should understand that due to your negligency if you happen to miss even one customer, it is a great failure in your service providing, where as we already told you we have nearly 100 Airtel connections in our site.

Here is our final request to consider our complaint to be urgent and wish should be rectified at the earliest.

Please for further any clarification and information contact[protected]

M. Srinivas,

From: sambit.[protected]@airtel.in
                        Date: 4/17/2008 7:27:43 PM
                        To: hwmp
                        Subject: Re: Regarding=====[protected] [REF:[protected]]

Dear Mr Srinivas,

We regret the delay form our side... Shall ensure a survey to be conducted asap latest by week end.

Rgd
                        Sambit

"hwmp" <[protected]@ramky.com>
                        04/17/2008 02:37 PM
                        To <[protected]@airtelindia.com>, <[protected]@ebspeml.bharti.com>, <sambit.[protected]@airtel.in>
                        cc <[protected]@ramky.com>, <[protected]@ramky.com>
                        Subject Re: Regarding=====[protected] [REF:[protected]]

Dear Customer care / Mr. Sambit Patnaik,

As per your view, your site at Dundigal may be giving adequate coverage. But, as we told you we are facing the problem from quite long period, which we feel deserves your attention and immediate action instead of mail and mobile interactions.

My first mail in this month regarding the complaint was been put up on 10.04.08, we were assured on resolving the problem in four days. Till on date except your mails and assurance of good services, we found neither any improvement nor solution out of call dropping.

Therefore, we request you to send your service engineer instead of mail interactions, so that you will have an idea about your services and coverage, which you say is adequate.

Expecting your attention at an earliest.

M. Srinivas

From: [protected]@airtelindia.com
                        Date: 4/16/2008 6:11:34 PM
                        To: [protected]@ramky.com
                        Subject: Regarding=====[protected] [REF:[protected]]

Dear Mr. Srinivas,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You had expressed concern over Network Coverage for your Airtel mobile numbers..

We understand your concern and will work towards to resolve your issue.

We understand from your previous interaction dated 10/04/08, we would like to inform that the area under consideration is served by our site at dundigal which gives adequate coverage.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com or SMS to 121 (toll free).

We value your association with Airtel.

Danny
                        Customer Support Service

---- Original Message ----
                        From [protected]@airtelindia.com
                        To [protected]@ebspeml.bharti.com
                        Cc
                        Subject (Mobile No:=[protected] ) Fw: Re: Fw: Reg:[protected] (Reminder 2) Message From "hwmp" <[protected]@ramky.com>
                        Date 16-Apr-2008 13:51:03

|Yours immediate response would be highly appreciated. |
                        |From: hwmp |
                        |Date: 4/12/2008 2:56:19 PM |
                        |To: sambit.[protected]@airtel.in |
                        |Cc: Svaplink.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@ramky.com; [protected]@ramky.com |
                        |Subject: Re: Fw: Reg:[protected] |

04/17/2008 02:37 PM
                        cc <[protected]@ramky.com>, <[protected]@ramky.com>
                        Subject Re: Regarding=====[protected] [REF:[protected]]

Dear Customer care / Mr. Sambit Patnaik,

Expecting your attention at an earliest.

M. Srinivas

From: [protected]@airtelindia.com
                        Date: 4/16/2008 6:11:34 PM
                        To: [protected]@ramky.com
                        Subject: Regarding=====[protected] [REF:[protected]]

Dear Mr. Srinivas,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand your concern and will work towards to resolve your issue.

We value your association with Airtel.

Danny

|HR ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?| |
                        |Ashok R Kumar |
                        |HTMT Operations

Airtel/ Service provider — Call Drop

I'm holding an Airtel mobile no.[protected], & since last December 2011, I've complained & regularly followed up only to get computerized reply from their end. Now its high time that I get what I'm paying for. Pl do show me the way out.

Suhail Khan

Airtel — FWP Connection Tariff Plan Change [Resolved]

Amit Jain
                          I had taken a FWP Connection from Airtel 6 months ago and want to convert to prepaid from current postpaid plan.br...