Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8206)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Nishad
I am a subscriber of AIRTEL.Using their sim for the past one year.But during the past few months i am annoyed with the daily service calls from AIRTEL with pre recorded message regarding "hello tunes" and "miss call alerts"
One call per day is inevitable.Call comes almost at the same time everyday,mostly evening hours !
I am also recieving frequent SMS regarding "FREE HELLO TUNE SONG DOWNLOAD" etc
Please help me regarding these unnecessary and annoying service messages and calls

ramesh hiralal kapadia

I have took connection of Airtel last month they peoples varified my address ,although i got two more existing connection of the Airtel,they given me new number of my new connection,but i am surprised that tht new numbers they gave me was already activated on someoners else name,I lodge a complaint at local dealer frm where i bought the new connection n surrender my sim with there SEGAM make phone, n lodge complaint with stongs words of alloted activated sim no. there response were totally surprised they nor refund me my money nor given any assurance of of misuse of sim no.

I shocked more by the area officer base at Ahemedabad that Fault was negliable its routine ,i complaint if my sim no is used by some unauthorised person who will responsible.

till today there is no answer from them nor they even tried to contact me the sim which was lying with them.
    Sir I am take Airtel new number from Delar at Hyderbad, Vittalwadi area. My new Airtel Number is [protected], Sim No.[protected]. Please Acitive my new Conection.

Bharti Airtel Ltd. (Mobile Services) — Customer Helpline issue [Resolved]

Sunil Agrawal
      I have a cell number of Airtel. They are deducting an Amount from my prepaid balance for Value added services but it was not...

Satvik S S
      I had a bill outstanding of Rs.3042.00 with Airtel for the month of October and i had made a payment of Rs.3100.00 on 13th November in two installments of Rs.2,500.00 and Rs.500.00 within a time span of half an hour. I don't have the receipt number for the second payment and the Airtel outlet where i made the payment does not have it too. Every time i go there, he says his server is down and he cannot access the number. He directs me to call airtel customer care number and they say they can not see the update at all. They have not released my out going call facility and this is going on for past two weeks.Please help me with this as they are being very rude and not helpful at all.

Nidhi Rana
        I am using prepaid connection and my no is [protected]. Earlier i was using 51 Rs easy recharges scheme but now i am not able to do that. i have made several complaints in you customer care. According to them i have activated Rs62 easy recharge for ISD & STD on 15.11.2007 and i cant take any other scheme till it get de-activated and this whole procedure will take 1 month, but i have not activated any such scheme. They have given me complaint id[protected] but for no use. i am facing problem because of that and pls try to sort my problem.
        I took a new sim card ..which should have been activated in 4 hrs, as per info given them only..but they took so long to activate..and now it is been activated..still I am not able to make out calls ..cant receive calls..though I have sufficient about balance...the customer service ppl dont knw how to resolve the issue..they are asking me to contact the shopee from where I issued the sim...they have no co-ordination with each other..When I tried to contact the airtel office from where I issued the card..they are not ready to listen to you..they simply cut the call..this kind of service we get from Airtel..
        Airtel service is really patethic..

SACHINMITTAL
          I am a ratilar of airtel hutch bsnl any i sall a nokia set 1600 offer with airtel sim after two days airtel company reject sim and i talk custumer care but not responce and say change the sim care becouse 9784 this series have problem but custumer not anderstand this matter why company start this series you are doing totaly frod and your company and send sms this serives have problem why start new sim care this series i will go court my sim start any two days
          sim no[protected]H-2
          sim no[protected]H-2
          My mobile No [protected] I paid 12 months as Rs. 99. you masseged get one month balance. So that is not good.
          (Rs. 99 easy life time is commencing in[protected]
          So please request you to check and when I paid Rs 99 Recharge statement as sending my mail address.
          I have taken new prepaid connection with Nokia 1200 set which can only use with that set.Just 10 minutes before i have lost my mobile, but its very urgent to get back that number since i have a last HR Interview round.How can i manage to do so. Is there any possibility to get it with an hour.My mobile number was,[protected], now i am available with [protected]...
          aurangabad airtel distibuter's are not response shopkeper & advertisement to shopkeper they no voucher & erecharge lapo to give shopkiper please solve this problem
          Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am suffering some problems 5 /6 days from Airtel Connection. When I am calling to the othre connection, I can not hearing the ring tone. So, many times I am complaining the airtel customer care, but they are unable to solve the problems. They told me if I am wanted to disconnect the line they are agree. I am sending the ph no. & address :

16/A, Avoy Bidyalankar Road.
          Behala, Kolkata - 700060

So, I am kindly request you to solve the problem as soon as possible.

With Best regards.

Yours faithfully

Debisankar Mukherjee
          All sms &Offer Sms please my mobile no [protected] will daily sent
          Sub: NO refund of my disconnected no:[protected]

Attached please find the SCANNED telephone disconnection receipt dated 10thDec’07 as submitted at Airtel Relationship Centre( Lokhandwala/Mumbai).
          2) inspite of my repeated reminders I have not received the refund against my disconnected number [protected].
          • 3) I also have got a complaint number 16203346 dated 7th April’08 against which no ation has been taken.
          In meantime my address has also changed which is as follows:
          27/803, EASTEND APTS,
          MAYUR VIHAR PH-1( Extn)
          DELHI-110096.
          PH : [protected]
          [protected].
          I
          This may be treated as my final notice for refund of my account at my new address, failing which within seven days I will get it settled through CONSUMER COURT with all expenditure and liabilities to your account.
          Richa Saraswat

Airtel India — customer care [Resolved]

vinay
            i had recharged with Rs 555 and got the Rs.555 balance and when i subscribed for Mobile office internet service , i got a...

Ramesh
            Purchased USB DATA CARD at GURGAON AIRTEL DLF CENTRE.
            SIM CARD NO:[protected] purchased in Oct Middle.
            Complaint No:14566775 DT16.11.2007
            The product is not working in Roaming.It works at Gurgaon but not at Chennai.Reported Customer Service complaint did not give correct and factual position.
            Finally Airtel Service Centre ADONIS Electronics Chennai returned the USB Data Card saying that the Data Card will not function outside of Gurgaon/Delhi.
            DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE BACK THE PRODUCT.
            I feel I am not benefitted by the purchase and AIRTEL Have duped the me.
            can you give ne USB data card model name and other details like manufacture name ???

M.V.Appaiya
              I had purchased a nokia 1600 a month ago along with which i got a prepaid sim card free. I have already activated it and also recharged it but i still do not have the service. All the outgoing and incoming calls are barred. The sim card had the offer of being a card that has incoming facility free if i recharged it with 110. I did that but till date no incoming and outgoing!

Beware people!
              i want outgoing and incomming call details of my number [protected]
              out going /incominig stop sinc last one month my n0-[protected]
              out going /incominig stop sinc last one month my n0-[protected]
              Read comments
              incoming calls barred is No [protected]
              incoming calls Stop one month my No, [protected]

Airtel Broadband — Download speed is very low! [Resolved]

ankushmahendra
                This is one of very much unhappy customers of so called Airtel... I've been trying to download the stuff from net for...

BIJENDER KUAMR PANCHAL
                Due following approximate reasons pending at your end since more then Two months :

My Complaint No. Dated Reasons

4.10.2007 While I am sending SMS (LOCAL) my hand set is held and I am unable to send SMS

14558589 [protected] While I am sending SMS (LOCAL) my hand set is held and I am unable to send SMS

14589312 19.11.2007 [protected]------DO[protected]

Apart form above complaints I had several discussion reminder to solve the problems. The following response and aadvise given by customer care.

1. First of all I was told by Air tell Customer Care that your current mobile set is creating problem, So I was asked to change the mobile Set. Accordingly I changed my Mobile Set and purchased New set “ NOKIA 3310-C “

2. Problem yet not solved by customer care and now they told me to get your set checked form “NOKIA Services Centre” I approached “NOKIA Service center and get my hand set checked after waiting two days they return my set back. They show me that by using other “ SIM “ in this hand set SMS service is working properly. So they advised me that there is problems from “AIR TEL” Or with your SIM card.

3. I agains approached to customer care on 4.10.2007 they told me that your problems will to remove with in 72 hours. But after that no body responded and again when I contact to coustomer care on 19/11/2007 (complaint no, 14558589 – KONIKA ) told me that kindly change the service provide nos and I will back you within 5 minuts. I changed the service provide No. 3rd time (as customers care persons told me to change) . Now she call me and told me that this problems with your “SIM CARD” you please contact again to customer care for replacing defective SIM free of Cost.

4. I once again contact to customer care on 19/11/2007 ( Mr. Uppal ) told me that let me do one more efferte to solve your problems and give me complaint no. 14589312

5. But on 22/11/2007 I receive one more SMS form customer care that you problems under cmplaints ghas resovled. Kinldly contact at 121. While I tried to send SMS (on moble no, [protected] ) after confirmation form customer care my mobile set agains showing same problems.

6. I again contact at customer care ( Mr. Ajaz Unbi attend the call ) told me that “The messessgae box on which you are sendig SMS is full. So you try to send SMS on other Mobile No. I told him that the above Mobile No. [protected] is with me and I am using presently & mail box is empty, Yet I am unable to aviale the service of SMS. He told me that your problems now sold and we can not help you.

So I am facing above problems since long time and no bother to attend me properly. You are hereby requested to solve the probloems with in two days or Discountinue my moble no.

With thanks

Ph. No. #[protected], [protected]

Airtel — DISCONTINUE OUTGOING

DEAR SIR'
                OUR TELEPHONE NO.[protected] DEAD IS FOUR DAYS MAIL ALREADY SENT
                OUR TELEPHONE ONLY INCOMING FACILITY & INTERNET PLAN RS.180/- & DISCONTINUE OF OUTGOING FACILITY
                THANKS
                P D GUPTA
                I want my outgoing call details of airtel(Maharashtra) from 1`7/12/09 to 22/12/09,

neelam
                  Dear Sir

I had posted a request letter for discontinuation of mobile services
                  Mob: No: [protected]
                  along with a cheque of Rs 535 as total bill in the early October.

You are requested to discontinue this services of mobile number [protected].

Thanks and regards

Parveen for NEELAM

Airtel Mobile Service — Discontinuance of service

I purchased a NOKIA mobile phone instrument in the month of December 2008 on which a Air Tell SIM Card was free . The SIM Card MB No. [protected] of Air Tell Mobile Service in the Prepaid Scheme was availed after filling of the form aling with necessary documents and recharged for Rs. 100/- (Talk time of Rs 86/- approximate ) and activated after one Month (Condition of Life Time Validity Scheme) for Rs. 195/ for Life Time ? i.e. upto 2012 and got talk time of Rs. 10/- only. Now from the last 10 days suddenly the service has been suspended without any reason. When contacted on the service No. [protected] there is no responce. when contacted at Air Tell Galary housed at Hutatma Chowk in Mumbai on 27 /01/2009 there system was failed so I was advised to contact from hot line No 999, on the line I was advised that within the 24 Hrs.My mobile No will be activated. However, the same has not been resumed. Again I contacted through the Service No. I was told that since it is a prepaid service, I should contact on [protected] but after pressing this that numbers the same number was asked to get checked. Now I am fed up with the such instructions from the Air Tell Service. I have a balance of Rs. 42/- and validity till 2012 However, I am not getting the proper service from the Air Tell company.
                  Unsubscribe this service
                  cell : [protected]
                  SUB : Disconnected the service of my mobile no. [protected] with the name of Dharmender dawar

To whom so ever it may concern i like to say that my no. [protected] is disconnected on 2nd aug .even though i have deposit 1300 rs cash at Ur collection center pink city communication panipat haryana .my receipt no. which is 1091560 . this is also confirmed by the air tel executive .but still my phone disconnected .it is sorry to say that Ur company has a very poor standard of dealing with their old customer .i am surprise to say that i am not been able to talk at Ur toll free no. with my mobile to tell my problem . so i request u to pl z sort out this as soon as possible .and improve Ur communication standard .other wise it becomes very difficult for the customer to believe in Ur company service .
                  thanks and regards
                  Dharmender dawar

thanks and regards
                  Dharmender dawar
                  Dear Sir

I request you to discontinue of mobile services of my Mob: No: [protected].

Thanks and regards,
                  Aman Katoch

Rajashekhar H
                    HI All,

Please be aware payment made for Airtel through online and through an ECS (Electronic credit system).

I am keying in the two incidents which happened with me and my colleague.

I am sending this mail to Airtel customer care also, so that at least they will realize and try to correct it.

I know by seeing this mail, they may block my number or do some other thing because they have money power.

But at least other customers should understand the pain before opting these facilities.

So, I spent so much of time and keying in the entire incident of 37 days.

Online Payment:
                    Payment was made on 8th Nov 2006 and with in a second amount got deducted from my account.

But it got updated/credited to Airtel account after 37 days 15th of Dec 2006.

This online payment was made using the Airtel provided online link only.

In spite of started explaining the problem from 10th Nov 2006 and also providing the online payment

details to Airtel Customer care. I had faced problem for 37 days like incoming calls /out going calls bar

every now and then.

I had explained my problem to around 35 Customer care executives and talked manager 7 level persons

(ManXXX, SarXXX, KavXXX, SentXXX etc). But still every 3rd or fourth day my connection used to be barred.

Finally some two managers told that they cannot do anything because it’s an online system fault.

Even Airtel system is not in there control.

But my concern is the online payment link is given by the Airtel site and it’s the responsibility of Airtel to sure

that customer does not face the problem in case of these type of incidents.

I also understand that No Software is this world is bug free.

But at least once the Customer sends the “Payment details copy either through mail or through FAX,

It should be made sure from the service provider that customer will not face any problem for no mistake of him”.

Till the investigation is completed it’s the responsibility of the Airtel to provide a fool proof service to the customer.

I am attaching the image which confirm when the payment was made and when it got updated in Airtel.

I am also copying a few of the written communications I had with Airtel [protected]@airtelindia.com.

Flaw in ECS facility of Bharathi Airtel :
                    My friend called for the Airtel customer number in which they come and collect the Airtel due amount.

In one of such incident, an employee from Bharti Airtel Limited with valid identity card came to my friends company and asked that

to take the ECS (Electronic credit system). He took the front and back of credit card and gave a valid collection receipt of

Bhrathi Tele-ventures Limited

Regd. Office : H-5/12, Qutub Ambience, Mahrauil Road, New Delhi- 110 030

But after some days he also faced the problem of barring outgoing and incoming calls. If we call to Airtel Customer care they

Saw they have no idea of who took his credit card Xerox copy. They also told that they will investigate but nothing happened

Other than barring of out coming and incoming calls.

He handled it by not paying the balance to Airtel.

But one main concern is in this advance technological world “There can be use of credit card for some anti social elements because they have both front and back of

Card. For which Airtel customer care does not give any solution other than saying nothing will happen sir”

Ex:

If some anti social elements get the credit card front and back Xerox copy and “He books a flight ticket using the credit card in his names” forget about they flying.

If by bad luck it becomes police issue. Police will not be in a position to listen your story first they will punish very badly.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

So, be careful before opting for Airtel online or ECS facility. If Airtel only does not give any response then where the common man

like you and me will go for help.

Some of you may feel this is a just a forward, so I am just copying some of the reference numbers provide for me by Airtel.

I also thought of attaching soft copy of the collection receipt provided by Airtel customer executive, But due to non availability

Of scanner. I am just attaching the dates and online payment details.

[protected][protected][protected]--

Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:38:24 +0530; automated mail for my bank statement for my bank statement

Outgoing calls blocked (some where in this time frame)

Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:13:25 +0530 : Will revert me back by 24 hours

Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:16:25 +0530 : [protected] : Activation of std facilities

Again outgoing blocked (some where in this time frame)

Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:02:28 +0530 : [REF:[protected]]

Service Request number for the same is 10535299 We would revert to you by 28/11/06

Another mail immediately : Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:48:27 +0530 : Auto generated mail

Fri, 24 Nov 2006 00:25:48 +0530 : REF:[protected] : Your Service Request number for the same is 10535299

28/07/06 voice call or SMS by 28/11/06

Tue, 28 Nov 2006 06:19:03 PST : Sent the copy of acount statement once again. Becasuse previous two copies they lost.

Some where in this mid outgoing as well as incoming calls blocked again.

REF:[protected]] Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:21:12 +0530 09/12/06 expressing concern over payemtn

REF:[protected] Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:20:01 +0530

REF:[protected] Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:05:37 +0530

I waited for 5 days and requested for outgoing calls. Again I called on 15th night Customer care executive.

But according the above promise: Nobody called and rectified my problem and I faced this for 37 days.

No response for my mails and also did not kept there promise of calling me back

(15th Dec 06) [protected]: Payment updated and they said that out going were restored.

But the fun thing is that nights incoming as well as my out going calls were blocked.

Provided outgoing, But with in 6 hours both outgoing as well as incoming calls were barred.

15th night I had talk with one manager for around 1 hour expressing my concern over this system,

for which he told they cannot do anything system is automated.

Saturday morning again my outgoing and as well as incoming as incoming calls

were blocked. I was not having any other Airtel number to contact number, I spent almost

3 hours to get the customer care number from land line and explain my problem to Customer care executive what is problem

I am facing from past 37 days.

For which her reply was: Its automated system and there people has tried maximum and they cannot do anything.

I told them if everything is automated why the hell they are sitting there and fooling the customers.

There managers and executives are so adamant that they are ready to agree that a bug exists in the

software and will try to correct it even after 37 days.

They say sometimes it happen.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]--

I feel they know some diplomatic statements:

We understand sir, this will not happen again, will rectify it sir, and will arrange a call back.

So, please be aware of the Airtel payment services.

Airtel: These are incidents which had happened with me and the same thing I am communicating to

All my friends and in turn they will communicate to there friends. I have also attached some of the

Reference numbers given by you for your perusal.

I had spent time explaining my problem through mails and talks.

To executives : 20 * 15 minutes = 5 hours

To managers : 07 * 20 minutes = 1.40 minutes

Writing 6 mails: 5 * 60 Minutes = 5 hours

[protected]-

11.40 Minutes

Above this did never know when my mobile will be having Outgoing/Incoming calls for conjugative 37 days.

Rajashekhar
                    Air tel is such a worst service no:[protected]

Airtel — ECS facility not activated

This is to bring to your notice that i have activated my ECS service last to last month from your Airtel counter at Yousuf Sarai Market. i have received a call from your customer care that your amount has been deducted from your bank ref no[protected]. I was rest assured that my ECS facility is activated. now when i have checked my amount i was surprised that last month bill money has not been deducted from my bank. When i have checked with your customer care today dated-070812, they told me my check has been declined(refnoF[protected]) and they don't know the reason. When i have told them same could have been informed to me, they said they tried but your number was busy. How can it be possible that whole day whole night my number was busy. Now pls tell me do i have to pay the penality amount as well, as when last time i have checked with your customer care they told me you dont have to pay the penality. Today i will pay the last month bill through cash./

Ankit Bhatia.
                    [protected].

thiyagarajan
                      yesterday my outgoing calls got barred since i have reached my credit limit and the pre-recorded message said that i goto call the customer care and talk to an executive regarding this. But whenever i try to connect to the customer care the call gets disconnected and i tried the same with other's mobiles too. It was the same in all the cases... have they closed their customer care department??? or the number got changed...??? does anyone know ???
                      I had recived a call from Airtel on 11/02/08 informing me ," my number [protected] has been selected as a previlage number. So, if I recharge my number with an easy recharge of Rs. 110/-( Rupees One hundred ten) only then I will get Rs. 98/-( Rupees ninety eight) only as a top-up with one year validity ".
                      In order to double-check the information I contacted the Customer Care two times on 12/02/08 and after their confirmation of the scheme I got recharged my number.
                      But to my surprise I got a recharge of Rs.10/-( Rupees ten) only with extension of vaildity from 21/02/08 to 26/02/08.
                      Under the circumstances I request you to get me the offered top-up value of Rs. 98/- only with one year validity as well as suitable actions against persons harrassing me.
                      I hope an immediate favourable action.
                      With thanks,
                      k.moudgal

Request Airtel several times to change th ecredit limit of each SIM but Airtel is not responding and leads to high bill .
                      We requested for 3K/SIM as a credit limit for al SIM on the name of Marquis Technologies Pvt Ltd .

But Airtel not responding which leads to high bill during the month of March .

aruna ramesh
                        Ia ma highly dis satisfied customer of Airtel. After I took up their post paid connection, my life has become miserable.

Firstly I was corned into buying the connection and that too I was sold a diff plan to what they offered. It took more than a month to set thing ok an dget it to the plan that i desired.

After that I have been having continuous billing issues and I never get the bills on time. I tried making online payment which does not show up on their records. I receive several harassing calls from their call centre's collection agents who are goons rather than service agents.

I have paid another bill and inspite of it my outgoing is cancelled and now my SIM is inactive. I am apregnant woman and have a family menber who is suffering from brain tumor. The only way that I can cntact them or be contacted is thru my mobile which is ofcourse useless now.

The customer centre staff are of no help instead they add to our wooes. Such a sad level of service from a big provider like Airtel is pathetic. Gone are the days when the customer was the King. Now the customer and his complaints are brushed under the carpet.

I have raised online complaints too but the status shows cancelled when they have not resolved it.
                        I plan to approach the Consumer Forum and I am sure I will find many who have suffered similarly.
                        AIRTEL Chennai is disgusting ... No Customer service .. None is ready to speak .. They always give wrong information and I have wasted 2 months from september trying to get the name changed from my mother's name to my name .

I have submitted the name change through the executive who came home to collect payments and also through customer care number post which i came to know that you have to go and make the request in the customer care center .

customer representative name: NesaKumar- Floor Supervisor.

I went to from place to place from santhome (bharathi towers) to alwarpet in rain to do the name change and the request was made on 18/10/08 .The lady executive there just gave the recept of billpayment and then said the name change will be taken care and no acknowledgment is required.

Finally when I got another bill in my mom's name . I called the customer care and they see that the request is still not updated on 25/10/2008 and say that another bill of 925 is generated in my mom's name and this has to be closed first . This is thesecond month that they have been giving the same story . The representative called him floor supervisor and said that there is no manager available to speak to. IS THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE . THE MOTIVE OF BROAD BAND itself is lost ... Why i am getting to loose so much of my presious time .. We dont have time to run behind.. and nobody cares .. IS this the situation that he have to live after giving them our Money ...

HORRIBLE!!! Whats the action Plan ...
                        This is the mail I have posted to Airtel customer care citing their disgusting service.

[protected][protected][protected]

I have made a mistake of availing your service by taking a postpaid connection - [protected]

I have been trying to register for an online account since the last six months but it has not happened.

I was asked to go to www.airtel.in and use the register option there, which I did. But your website just refreshes after I enter all the details and does not give me any confirmation whether my account has been created or not.
                        I then called up your customer care. The customer care executive told me that I need to try again or send a SMS "REGISTERED" to 121. I sent the SMS, but there was no response, so I called up your customer care again. This time I was told that my compliant is being registered and will be solved in 24 hrs.

These sequence of events have been repeating in the last six months. I call up your customer care and am told that the compliant is being registered and then nothing happens.

Fed up with this service, I called up the nodal officer at +91 [protected]. No one picked up the call

I tried this many times but the result was the same.

Then I called up the appellate officer at +91 [protected] and still no one picked up.

I guess yor inefficiency boils down the hierarchy chain with no one caring about customers - from appellate officer to nodal officer to customer care executive.

If you just want to your customers then put that on your lovely website which is good for nothing. Atleast the customers would know what to expect when they call up customer care or go to your website.
                        [protected][protected][protected][protected]--------
                        I purchased my bundle of worries on 18th Mar 2011 (CUST id: [protected]). Since then i've never heaved a sigh of relief. The services provided are so worst that i am cursing myself for the decision made. I was given 2 months of subscription free, but my TV didn't work normally for more than few days.
                        I have to call them every alternate day with complaints. The people i bought my connection from have already stopped taking my calls, theose rascals simply disconnect my phone since they dont have any solution.
                        Customer care drops my calls 90% of times again because of same reason.
                        I know several reasons now:
                        1. Satellite connection is not available
                        2. Dish's direction is not right
                        3. Cable is not connected to dish's amplifier so on and so forth.

Engg will be sent to my place by tomorrow is the only solution they have. Engg comes, gives a temporary solution and goes. The problem recurs as soon as they leave.
                        Error codes B001, B004, SM1, i've seen them all.
                        Just want to trash the piece of i bought for Rs 3650.
                        MY RECOMMENDATION TO ALL....NEVER EVER WASTE YOUR MONEY ON AIRTEL PRODUCTS. THEY WASTE MARE MONEY IN PAYING SAIF & KAREENA TO PROMOTE THEIR DAMN PRODUCTS RATHER THAN KEEPING THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPY.
                        SHAME ON YOU AIRTEL GUYS...REALLY

Airtel Prepaid — refund of money [Resolved]

ayantika
                          I was trying to download a song thrice using airtel live.but the songs didnt download instead me account got deducted by Rs...

Airtel Mobile Postpaid — false information about rate plans [Resolved]

sreepada g s
                          don’t believe in airtel customer care people and the rate plans they offer.
                          I am a airtel customer from past...

basantsomkuwar
                          I have been using Airtel connection ([protected]) since one year under friends scheme. My validity has to be finished in 7 Nov 2007 under this scheme. Before that (on 1 Nov 2007) Airtel send me an SMS that,"By the recharge of Rs. 110 you can increase your validity to one year". On that day itself (on 1 Nov 2007) I do the recharge of Rs. 110, through ICICI (internet banking) mobile recharge facility. Recharge has done but the validity do not increases to one year, only they increases it upto 15 days.
                          After that they stoped my incoming and Outgoing. From that day (15th nov) I am regularly complaining them through Costomer Care, at that time they say "your problem will solve within 78 hrs". But Still this problem has not solved.
                          And today on 20 nov 2007 they say that "your problem will be solved, and your money will collapsed". This statement has said by the Senior Costomer Care officer named "MAZID" Pune. I am very much disturb by his statement. How they can do like this.
                          Sir, please try to solve my problem. I will be very thankful to you for this.

Basant kumar Somkuwar

Erandwane, Pune 411 004, India
                          Tel: +[protected]; Fax +[protected]
                          Mobile : [protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Mega Phone Scheme, Model No. - Fgd8900ce0980 — unauthorised deduction from my prepaid account [Resolved]

Biplab Kumar Choudhary

That the consumer namely Sri Biplab Kumar Choudhary S/o Late Kedar Nath Choudhary R/O Nawratan Hata Purnea...

R. A. Singh
                            sir/mam
                            my mobile is being tapped continuosly since march 07 without any reason. i already had made a complain to near my police station and also to district court ,but problem didnot got resolved.why it is so?
                            Surviving any thing is being initiated so that the core of business rely on it.

This is regarding with the PRI line connection, we have taken from Airtel. The details are given below:
                            Account Number : 15230279
                            Pri Line Number : 42895800
                            Marketing Manager : Venkat Raman - [protected]
                            Address : Shriram Value Services Pvt Ltd
                            Door No: 4, 6th Floor Moogambika Complex,
                            Lady Desika Road, Mylapore, Chennai -600004
                            The Telephone Instrument(Display) given by Airtel is not in Working Condition. Request you to please replace the instrument.

Best Regards,