Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8206)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Manish.agg
I was facing lot of problems from the Airtel from the past 4 months.
1. They changed my bill plan without my consent and then they charged the advance rental. Nothing happened.
2. I have contacted the 121 helpline no. The person told me that the advance rental charged will be waived off which is around Rs 430 and ask me to pay the amount after the deduction and the same amount will be reflected in your next bill as deduction or adjustment but nothing happened.
3. Again after two month the bill plan changed with out my consent. after calling the 121 helpline the person apolosied and revert back to my original plan and promised me to send the revised bill but till date no such bill received but as per the alert received the full amount paid.
4. On 23rd october 2007 i found that no number is flashingthen i contacted the helpline the person told your CLIP is deactivated wrongly and it will be operational after one hour. I got the life time shock by seeing that SIM REGISTRATION FAILED. I contacted the helpline but no proper answer was provided and the person told to contact after two hours. I contact on the same night and had discussion with Mr Anoop and Mr Ajit(Area sales manager). He told that some technical problem is there and after one hour it will start functional.
5. From then i have contacted so many times and visted the Airtel office near to my residence nothing happened. I had atalk with Ms Mamta and said no complaint is registerd with us. Again assured that the sim will start functioning in the morning but nothing happened.
6. Again contacted the helpline in the morning but till time no response.

In the last i would like to say that these call centres are useless as they are not in a position to rectify the problems and not able to provide the no of seniors to whom we can contact.

As AIRTEL These acts are highly unprofeeesional and should be put under penelty for this act.

Manish Aggarwal
I'm Rohit Bisht, having [protected] no. I'm having a problem regarding my bill but nobody is giving proper resolution for the same. I had already send a mail at overdue.[protected]@airtel.in and even i called on your [protected] & [protected] but still my problem is the same. On the landline number, I spoke to Mr hemant he promised me to solve my problem & on mobile number, I spoke to Prashant, Bharat & Amit... All they promise me to solve my problem but every time you people are breaking your promises... That means you are giving a fake commitment to your customers. Now my incoming & outgoing calls are barred. I'm sorry to say but AIRTEL is providing a pathetic service to all customer. Now Tell me what should i do???
Waiting for positive response...

Rohit Bisht
Phn No. [protected]
E Mail- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
I have registered a complaint about calling at 121. But it is not yet solved I kept on reminding about it since last 5week. Everytime coustormer care representative gives me assurance to solve my problem in 24hrs. But all my effort are wasted. Now I am hopeless.
Ramesh
+[protected]
Dear Airtel customer Care Manager,

I Yogesh Kumar having mobile no. [protected] want to tell you that customer care service is not working properly. I am not able to contact with your customer care executive due call are not getting picked from your executive. Today, I am writing this text after taking the decision that i will disconnect to use the airtel service, if i will not get call form your executive.Please take care your basic services before launhing advance services.

Your esteem customer.
I would like to bring out certain facts on the above mobile no. and our repeated reminders to your customer care.

1. The said mobile no. SIM was surrender to your local agency at Zion Ameerpeta, Hyderabad on 18.8.09.
2. Your customer service have got it verified the same at our office and finally told us that the SIM has been canceled on 28.11.09.
3. It is not known who was using the phone between 18.8.09 to 28.11.09 after we had surrendered the SIM.
4. Our following mail to your Nodalofficer. Andhra have yielded no results.
5. We have been receiving the calls from your department for making the payment of Rs. 1, 728.00 for no fault o[censored]s and when we have been requesting them to enquire on the call who have made and to find out person using the same.
6. No action has been taken on the above, instead we were given a legal notice for non-payment. Thus your department has started harassing us.

Now to avoid the legal implications we have now paid the demanded amount of Rs. 1, 728.00 on 6..1.2010. In view of the above we request you to kindly look into the matter and the catch the person concerned and re-pay the excess amount paid to you immediately.

You may be aware that our company at Hyderabad has around 10 mobile connection of Airtel. If you don’t take proper action on this and refund the amount we will be surrendering all our SIMs.

Looking forward to receive your favorable reply at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Subba Rao
I am a Airtel Retailer for Gujarat my mobile
Airtel am a retailer in Gujarat. 2.30 or 3.00 pm on[protected] the date of the calls came close to [protected]. If in that 1000 / - Rs. Vtopup recharge the will, you 2222 / - will get a bonus of Rs thus spoke. But still I could not find anything Boneus. plz rply
i purchase airtel sim dt.7.7.10, No.[protected] from YWCA, jai singh road, new delhi in the name of my sister, there is a airtel outlet, but the sim is not activeted till date(19.7.10).i make lots of call to the shopkeeper and customar care but they were not activeted that sim.today shopkeeper told me that you purchase a new and give new papers and photo. because that sim have some problem.when i tell ok you give my sisters old No.'s papers and photo he replied that your all papers submited to airtel so that it is not possible to get back your pepers and photo.
wat can i do sir, there is a chance for missuse of that papers. plz activate my sim.
Waiting for positive response...
my another no is [protected]
My number "[protected]" is not working since 28 dec 2010.
i want this number to be reissued,
i was gone to airtel custumber care,

As per Airtel Customer Care center, they said that they did not receive my documents however everything was submitted on time. In spite of me repeated requests, no body from Airtel has really bothered to help me and i am using this no last 3 years.

Please help.
My alternate no.[protected]

BHASKAR CHANDRA SETHI
    REQUEST YOU SIR, KINDLY ARRANGE TO SEND THE DETAIL ADDRESS OF THE UNDERMENTION TELEPHONE HOLDER'S NAME AND DETAIL ADDRESS. IN A FRAUD CASE I WANT TO MEET THE PERSON PERSONALLY . TEL.NO. IS [protected]
    AIRTEl should sack supervisors like Ms Heral who do not have any concern with the complaints of customers or otherwise AIRTEL should think of closing service.
    airtel live no [protected]
    hi,

this is sunil from ahmedabad. i want to complaint to one person who have agent of different L.I C compnany.person name is jagdish raj.he is the froud person that he is chit with my father bank account and also my or my family bank accout.our account has in bank of baroda.he is chit with our check book
    and in check book he made my or family duplecate signature. and debitet all belenced even my totel bank account .I have one vidio he is talking about some business.my family condition not so good.my father working little loundry.please help

Dear Sir
      This is to bring your kind attention towards the working of your billing department . I Vipul Jain using airtel connection with number[protected] for both voice and internet services. I was receiving the bill seperately for both internet and voice services so i complained to your department to kindly give me only one bill for both internet and voice services .
      In September dated 27.09.2007 (invoice date) i received two bills invoice no.[protected] for account number[protected]for multiple services)and[protected] for account number[protected]for internet services) for the period from 26th august to 25th september for same telephone number, but i don't know why these two bills are issued to me with different account number. Moreover according to your customer executive instruction. I ignored the single invoice for internet connection and paid invoice no.[protected], which was for multiple services for both internet and voice services for period as mentioned 26.08.2007 to 25.09.2007
      Today I had received a call from lawyer Lalit Sharma , hired by you and i was informed that they had issued a notice against me for not paying the bill for period of september i.e. 26.08.2007 to 25.09.2007. Regarding this issue i had called today dated 14.12.2007 to your Customer Executive Alok Sharma ID No. 00267 in referece number is 9619047 and Charu Singh in Noida with reference number 9615844 and they informed me that there is no liability of mine towards account no. 13020953 for which i had received call from lawyer LaLit sharma.

Hutch — two identical numbers

ccOn[protected] ,my friend wanted to call to U. P. and when he dialled the number that went to somebody in Rajasthan. Again he called to U. P. , that got connected to proper person in U. P. .

How is that the numbers are given same in U. P. and Rajasthan ? The number dialled on[protected] is [protected] at about 7-15 pm. Because the number is dialled from booth having printed bill , there is proof for dialling same number two times. This kind of incidence has happened two times . First time the matter was just ignored . The printed numbers were disposed .

Airtel Prepaid — CHEATING IN AMOUNT BALANCE [Resolved]

Ajit Singh11
        DEAR SIR,
        I HAVE PURCHASE A MOBILE FROM VIVEKAS WITH THE SCHEME OF Rs TALK TIME FREE 1700/-(LOCAL TALK TIME AIRTEL...

prafulla kumar samantasinghar
        I had charged my prepaid mobile with Rs.340/- recharge coupon after some days I had top up of Rs.333/- and power charge of Rs.85/- to it .Althese things I have done before23/24th No-07.My next recharge wasdue on[protected].Suddenly on[protected] I happend to saw that my SIM next recharge is showing it is valid upto[protected] and it is converted to life time.How this happend I don't know.I have already lodged theis complaint two times eralier.If it will not be dealt with properly then I will take the matter to media and make the poor service and casul attitude provided by the Airtel net work.

with thanks,
        Prafulla Kumar Samanatsinghar.
        Cell No-[protected]/[protected]
        I am an Airtel prepaid customer .During the last days of validity, nearly every day there was a message to recharge in Rs 101 for two months. But the day I got the agent to recharge my mobile there was no this message, I got validity yet the amount was deduced from his account.I still waiting for my mobile to be recharged.
        I myself a Computer Science & Engineering student in BHU-IIT.
        What a non-customer-friendly software your airtel is using.I think there should be complete transaction or aborted.Partial transaction may distract your customer.
        Expecting Your attention
        My Mob No.[protected]
        Thanks!
        My friedn welcome to Airtel ...the COmpany who feels happy after giving its customers dissatifaction and trouble
        dear sir,
        i am karthick from kadathur village, dharmapuri dt. we have no network coverage for using airtel service. we are proud o[censored]sing ur services to mobile internet connections. but i am getting network coverage nearly one point. so i heartly requested u to place an airtel tower to my village.

the airtel distributor of my village is not responding well. we r going to him to collect the coupons, and sim cards. he is not giving us the offers and prepaid cards genuinely.please i heartly requested u to place an airtel tower to my village and help the poor peoples to become using airtel customers.
        with best regards,
        karthick
        one of the airtel customer

Airtel Postpaid Bill — my airtel postpaid bills no-9902072040 [Resolved]

raghavendra yj
          dear sir,
          since 3 months i have not recived my bills[[protected]] requesting to send all these bills and in future...

Sandip Roy
          I am using AIRTEL Prepaid in Delhi. On dailling 121 or [protected], and choosing language option Hindi, the next menu does not mention Customer Care option, and on pressing 9 (for talking to customer care) the automated message says that it is not a valid selection.

What a pity that Airtel overlooks this crucial point!
          MY NAME RAVIRAJ CHAUHAN
          i camplen to airtel ritelar hep desk customar care bard(bicz not working rite naw )
          and my trf cheng a other ritelar mistec
          plis help me &riward my camplen
          thanks for airtel...
          hello my name is aman
          i camplen to airtel service
          my sim is not working so i was change in sim in lucknow gomti nager bro office but my sim is not actived in 3 days i was lock this call to call center they have said to me sorry sir i was not help u i m not actived in this number only bard for over side and reteler said every time my software is not working so what should i do have change this number for mnp but airtel serive is very poor no one help me .
          plz change my number i am not happy for serivce in airtel.

Airtel — hello tunes (rbt) [Resolved]

Deshpande Uday Govindrao
            To,
            Airtel,
            I am the customer of airtel prepaid ,having the No.[protected].
            From my balance Rs. 30/- is...

Airtel — delay in activation of SIM card [Resolved]

atul achyut kale
            I purchased a duplicate SIM card from ARC Ghatkopar on 6 December 2007 on losing earlier one. I was promised to get it activated...

lovely chakravarty
            dear sir,i have applied for a broad band connection 1 month ago till now no body came to install connection im living in indore of madhya pradesh state Airtel franchisee GROW MORE INC. had sended their executive to my place on 17|11|07 to collect installation charges from that day till now no body has came yet..i am regularly calling this franchisee for the connection but they are not taking interest.the team leader of this franchisee is very irresponsible person,they have mis placed my important documents which i gaved them.. i am now totally helpless since am not getting my money back and nor the internet connection..so please help me out on this matter since these type of franchisee are spoiling the name of company..
            connection details

Airtel — deduction of 15 rupees [Resolved]

ashish kumar tiwari
              I M NOT USING ANY AIRTEL SERVICE SO I M GETTING MESSAGES AND MY BALANCE IS DEDUCTED AS 15 RUPEE CONTINOUSLY FROM 4 MONTHS...

Sandip Roy
              I have opted for the Bill Plan "Prepaid 399" from your Channel Partner Mr. Sanjeev on 11 Dec 2007. Mr. Sanjeev had provided me with a Subscriber Copy of the Customer Enrolment Form (No. 6265894) regarding this, after taking a deposit from me of Rs.500/- (in cash) and promising me a prepaid tariff rate of Rs.0.99/- per minute of local and STD call rate. He also promised me that I will get a recharge of Rs.250/- in my mobile ([protected]) within 24-hours after deducting anBill Plan Enrollment Fee of Rs.250/- He also mentioned that I shall be given 1000 local SMS's free per month under this plan, alongwith 1000 minutes of local calls for the next month. But my Airtel connection [protected] has not been recharged with the said amount, nor have I received any intimation towards the offers for which I have been charged Rs.500/- I have talked to Mr. Javed at Airtel Customer Service ([protected]) from my number at 7 pm on 13 Dec 2007, but he has not been of any help, excepting that he directed me to Airtel Relationship Center.
              my airtel network does not work properly. it always goes in like offline .please tell me what is this problem
              [protected]. I have recharged this number with Rs. 100 but amount is not credited to number and the amount is deducted from my ICICI bank account.

Airtel — VSAT connection 512 kbps [Resolved]

Binu George
                Our VSAT connection is not at all working, several times complaint but engineers are unable to rectify the problems and unnecessary...

Airtel Chennai — False commitments by the Airtel customer care executives! [Resolved]

T. Sreenivasula Reddy

This is sreenivasula Reddy. My mobile no: [protected]

First i took prepaid conection with...

Airtel Prepaid Mobile Services — No response to customer query [Resolved]

Navin kumar

no response to your customer query please deactivate ring tone khazana services in my mobile. my number...

Airtel - Himachal Pradesh Circle — Deceptive subscription of tune! [Resolved]

sudhansu mohan gyanendra

I am using ur product like Nokia5200, I am facing frequently the power on/off problem, for the first time...

Narasimha Gaonkar
                myself as Narasimha Gaonkar currently working at Firstsource Solutions Limited, I have an issue with the Airtel Representative from whom I procured a Sim card by submitting all the required documents and a fee for Rs 500/-

After speaking to the Airtel Rep he took 500 Rupees and did not acknowledge that with a receipt and he informed me that he was out of these receipts and would give one to me the next day, however I have had not service provided to the Sim card given to me and assume that the Airtel Rep has not submitted my documents for the Service Initiation. I have been trying to reach him on a daily basis and calling him multiple times a day but his number either just rings or there is just a message which says that his number is out of service

I already have two post paid connections with Airtel ([protected] and [protected]), and am highly disappointed with this experience that I am undergoing currently for my third connection,

Note: I have already interacted with the Airtel Customer Service and expressed the above issue for which they have also tagged a ticket ( Ticket number[protected] ) and informed me that this issue would be resolved in the next 48 Hrs, post which if this issue is not resolved then I would have to force myself withdraw the 2 post paid connections that I am currently owning from Airtel,

Airtel Representative Name from whom I procured a SIM card is: Dilip (His contact number is [protected])

The number for the 3rd connection is [protected] (SIM Number – H–[protected])

Airtel — Unable to make outgoing calls [Resolved]

NARENDER KUMAR DHIMAN
                  i am user of air tel bharti in my home there are four airtel mobile connections . Fron the last two months the service is...

Airtel — Deduction for the service not used [Resolved]

anup_urfriend
                  The below are the mails exchanged from AIRTEL, but till date no feedback has been received. Totally dissatisfied from the...

Vaibhav.bajaj
                  I am working in an IT company as a accounts manager.I am recently transferred to pune to handle the complete branch.As per the requirement i was looking forward to buy a blackberry the service provider i opted was airtel. I met a sales officer Praful Sudhakar Ranpise who is working Vega centre , shankarsheth pune road , swargate, pune.I told him about my requirement and also my plans to buy a corporate connections for all my employees.He assured me the he will provide me good service.He showed me the handset and took money from me .When asked for the bill he said he will give it to me the next day.Also he gave me a post paid connection which was not active and said it will also get activated tomorrow .He took 500 rs from me for that connection also.When i asked for the bill he refused to give it to me saying he will give that to me tomorrow.The next day to my surprise i found that nothing was activated i couldnt even get incoming on my new connection. I tried calling this company representative several times but he was not interested in listening to me and also most of the times he disconnected my call.Atlast when i got him on phone and i asked him when the services will be activated and when will he give the bill he has no answer.For the whole day today i was calling him and he was not interested in taking my calls and again now i am still waiting for my services to get activated.I was looking to buy some more handsets for some of my collegues and to make corporate deal for my employees but now i have completely dropped the idea.This was really pathetic by the end of the day i felt like cheated .I will never go for airtel again and will never recommend it to anybody.