Airtel

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

G
New Delhi, Delhi
Hi everyone,
I live in Krishna Nagar, east delhi.

I had a strange encounter today with a local airtel recharge shopkeeper. He was quite old (older than 60 for sure) and refused to recharge my mobile if the recharge sum was less than Rs.50. I wanted a Rs.34 (SMS pack by airtel) which many college goers like me opt for. When I insisted, telling him that being an Airtel representative for me (he had an airtel red white and black banner on his shop), he was committed to get me a recharge whatever may the value be, he burst up abusing and started to say that "Behenc**d I am your grandfather's age and you cant tell me to do something that i do not want to" and later said that "go away from here or i will slap you". Well I smiled at it because he couldn't actually have done that to me....he could barely run as fast as me :), but this was very rude.
He actually swore at me and believe me, I did not insist too hard so as to offend him. I asked him "uncle why can't you do it if you are an airtel representative"

I don't know how to get these people in control because some day they just might start charging extra premium for recharges....don't know when this shall happen ;)....but from present experience it is very likely for that man to do that.

Please help how to tackle such situations because if I call police then he might use his old age and helplessness as a trick to change the tables at the point. Moreover police wont even write an FIR nor would they accompany me to the shop where it happened.

Please help me to stop this overcharging and inconvenience to everybody who live here.

Contact me at [protected]

T
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    I got a free Airtel DTH connection when I bought a Samsung TV, and the connection was recharged with three months subscription free. Initially while registering for installation Airtel wrongly created two connections in my name and there started my first problem. (I was unaware of that).

After using the service for one- one and a half months, I was unsatisfied with their packages and service (their customer service is worst of all world). I asked for disconnection of the service and they promptly disconnected the service and took their box and dish.

I had forgotten them untill April 2010, when suddenly I started to get calls and messages from Airtel DTH saying that my account is negative, and needs recharge. All calls were automated and none of them could listen back.

I started complaining to Airtel DTH through 12150 several times and they all said that I had two connections and one of them was disconnected and the other one needs recharge. (Which other one)?

Its October 2010 and still I am getting atleast 4-5 calls daily and messages reminding me to recharge of the ghost connection. Seriously I dont think this process is going to end.

If Airtel DTH was such a serious venture why are they not listening to their customers. All and everyone I talked to was not happy with their service, and quality of service. They just advertise and bring in scapegoats.

I will never recomend any friend/relative to buy any of Airtel DTH service.
    TATA sky are also worst.Before connection they will call you 10 times.and they will commit to connect with in 48 hours.once they got the money, nobody will care for connection.They will not receive the phone and simply they will delay.they are the worst people in india.They are charging more.service is also worse.I dont know about other places.But this is my experience in bangalore.

S
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      I requested for shifting of my Airtel DTH connection from HSR Layout to Brookefields on 13th October, 2010. But even as of now, I have not got any response from the Airtel people .Whenever I raise a complaint, I get the message that the complaint is resolved , but no one has come to my place and shifted my connection. This is the worst service I have seen in my whole life and I am getting rude answers whenever I talk to the engineer in charge. Till now I have opened 4 complaints about this, but to no effect. I am planning to cancel my connection and get a TATA sky plan which I think is better customer care.

Sajay

R
        Mumbai, Maharashtra

I applied for a Airtel Broadband connection on 10 Sep 2010,Salesperson from Airtel took the check no 069673 HDFC Bank Ltd in favor of "BHARTI AIRTEL LTD" date:15 Sep 2010 Amount :5460.00 and promised that the connection will happen in next 2 days with the number of fixed landline as[protected], but latter after many follow-ups I came to know that airtel is not having bandwidth to provide a connection at the mentioned address. This came up as a surprise for me as normally any Internet service provider do the feasibility study of the area before sending a salesperson.
        Since then I have been following up with the sales guy over phone, logged a complaint at Airtel customer care number and through mail to wecare.[protected]@airtel.in for the refund of my amount but its very very frustrating that no one gives a positive replay and till date I have not received my check.

I am tired of calling the customer care number and each time I get different reply and a new service request number.

Details of the complaint logged: Service Reference Number 177768 , Service Reference Number 121186 Complain no:97194

Sales Person: Dharmendra:[protected]/Prafull:[protected] I even spoke to there boss Sujit Talwar - [protected] but it’s all in vain.

I am so much frustrated that I will file a claim of 10 times the amount with consumer forum. This is a shameless act from a Big company like Airtel.

Harsha/Rohit Rai
        Harsha Rai Rohit Rai
        408 B wing, Groma House,
        Opposite APMC market,
        Plot 14C, sector 19,Vashi.
        Navi Mumbai.-400708
        Cell: [protected] & [protected]
        Landline No: 27801989

New Delhi, Delhi
          I am deepak sharma I have using a Airtel No.[protected] for 3 years. But suddenlay one day automatically disconnect my no.[protected]. And next day i visit nearast outlet in sec - 3 airtel showroom in 'AHUJA & CO ' Dated 11..9.2010. He alloet me a new sim and sim no.[protected] and he say to me it sim activet in 5 to 7 day but not activet this sim. After ten days i went to meet in showroom Mr. vijay he says to me dated 21.09.2010 it's underprosses it's activet two to five days. but not active my sim. Next seven days after i meet Mr. vijay say to me it underprosses but this dated 22.10.2010 not activet my no. [protected]. I am waitting your fedback
          THANKING YOU
          Your faithfully
          Deepak sharma
          cont. no. [protected]

J
            Bengaluru, Karnataka

i am Sripathi, i recently bought Airtel DTH HD connection along with my TV. I called airtel customer care and scheduled for the installation of the box. He said an engineer will come from airtel the very next day around 1 PM ( i was given customer id as [protected]). But the engineer didn't turn up.

The next day i called them again, they said that they are extremely sorry about what happened and would schedule the installation the next day but this time he didn't mention the time. Same story, nobody came for installation.

the next day i called then again and sang the same story and heard the same story.
            this continued for the next 2 days. Again today i called them and i asked to cancel all my request and refund the money back. But still they are singing the same story that a person would come tomorrow and do the installation.

I do not understand what the hell airtel is doing. they are giving promises simply eventhough they knew that it could not be possible to do the installation on the promised day.

Me like customers are trapped with Airtel since they are not having any record of refunding the money if the job is not done on time and there is no way for them to keep the promise.

is there any way to address them legally? I would like to lodge a complaint against Airtel on behalf of customers like me.
            i am MANJUNATH S.S, i bought Airtel DTH HD connection along with my TV. I called airtel customer care and scheduled for the installation of the box on 7/10/10. He said an engineer will come from airtel the within next 24 hrs . ( i was given customer id as [protected]). But the engineer didn't turn up.

The next day i called them again, they said that they are extremely sorry about what happened and would schedule the installation the next day. Same story, nobody came for installation.

i had even mailed to the airtel.in mail id.

this continued till 21/10/2010. Again today i called them and i asked to cancel all my request and refund the money back. But still they are singing the same story that a person would come tomorrow and do the installation.

I HAVE MADE AROUND 180 CALLS TO THE CUSTOMER CARE

I do not understand what the hell airtel is doing. they are giving promises simply and it is the worst experience i have faced in my life

Dear Mr. Rakesh Kumar,

i did expect your comments here. I actually wanted to know whether just for giving answer to the customer you comments are being here?

anyway my issue got addressed day before yesterday around 7 PM. Yes, the dish and STB is installed.But the new issue is now most of the channels are not coming continuosly(displays a blank screen in every minute) and entire regional pack is not coming after 12 hrs from installation.

After installation we checked few channels for few seconds and everything was fine. but when we actually tried to see watch channels continuously this problem occurs.

I do not understand the problem and the service from Airtel. I spoke to customer care officer and he said that the issue would be solved before 4.30PM today. so far the issue is not been addressed. i afraid this will become the same case as the installation and if so another 1 week of our entertainment is gone for us.
            i am hoping for the best.

regards,
            Sripathi

M
              Kolkata, West Bengal
              Stop service if i faild to submit my ID Details on 20 oct 2010 after using the service for approx 3 years
              Dear Sir,br...

S
              Gurgaon, Haryana
              I am having a prepaid mobile connection [protected] in my name for the last 10 years approx, for which I had submitted complete set of papers at the time of commencement. Later on, about two years ago, I again got a reminder to submit similar set of papers as per govt.directives, which I submitted again. But for the last few days, I am getting sms at frequent intervals to submitt all the papers once again, I don't know if it is some kind of joke the Airtel is playing with me. Despite submitting the required set of papers twice, they seem to be unaware of the situation, probably due to inefficiency or proper coordination of their staff n for which I can not be held responsible. I tried to convince them over phone but there also people handling those deppts appear to be totally ignorent of our problems n sing their tune only. I have a landline no.41401242 from the same service provider, hence, I am well n already Identified so why such sms n calls from airtel????

Airtel — Submission of papers

I am having Airtel number [protected] , [protected] since 7 years . i have submitted my documents 3 - 4 times already. why i am being harassed by calls and sms to submit the papers again and again. It is not my fault why dont you guys keep electronic record . I am also working in telecom company and there is nothing like that. [protected] was converted from postpaid which is only issued after proper verification so even after your executives visit how can doubt my identity .

Hello Sir,

I have long complain and for it I have already shown my patience.
                In short story is around 6 month back I registered a problem about modem not working and they promise for solution with in 24 hrs. After that I complained around 30-40 times. But they never care for that. In last I stopped paying my bill and they disconnected my connection but still generating my bills. Now one day their candidate came to home and the Manager told us on ph to pay bill after some discount and with the promise of getting previous problem resolved. That discount is basicaaly when we are not getting service because of modem issue.

We given them the check and the connection started after 1 week and problem also resolved In lieu of that they given us written commitment. Even we paid the bill of last month when connection was disconnected. Now after 1 month they again disconnected my connection and asking to pay that discounted money and not considering any written prrof even. The connection is again not working from last 20 days and I am sure the bill meter will be running.

They are saying "koi phayda nahi hai paise de do connection chal jayega varna naya connection kahi se loge to bhi itna paisa to lag hi jayega". Now its not a matter of money its about promise and customer satisfaction.

You tell what we should do and why I believe to those call center person whose promise never done. What if they ask any money amount and say this is your unbill amount.

Please do me favour if you can.

The details are:
                Amit Chandola
                No: [protected]
                Add: Sec 15 Vasundhara, Ghaziabad

V
                  sir/madam,

i am using airtel prepaid service (Tamilnadu number) since 2006, my number is [protected],But Right now im in chennai and working in MNC. Now i want to change my number into my corporate H22 CUG 99 plan, here airtel executive not reply properly to me about this sim migration, Im not interested to loose this number instead of taking new CUG Number & also not interested to have two mobiles & two num's... But they dont have idea of customer retainship & Customer satisfaction they simply talking rules... "Nothing is impossible" If they can.....

Still i want stick with only Airtel not other provider.So change my num to Postpaid CUG.
                  I have given application for pre to postpaid on Aircom solution ( its a airtel relationship centre)
                  on 22 Jan 2009, They have commited a date of 28 for activation, but everyday I had a follow up but uptill 5 th Feb It dint happen. The experience with executives and managers at showroom was worst in my life.
                  Then I asked for money back. they told it is not possible. Then I had raised a complaint in Airtel Nodal team. They have told me to walkin again to same outlet. But uptill today( 18 th feb) they haven't activated my number.
                  Thanks for ur prompt revert 2 Airtel
                  hi i miss my airtel sim -[protected] .. how can i get the same number in that number i store 500 contact more it possible to get that number .. need help

P
                    Pune, Maharashtra
                    This is inform to you, that i am a Airtel prepaid customer from last 4 years above but from last one month’s I am getting SMS "URGENT: Your Airtel Service will STOP if we don't receive your proof of address & ID, passport photo & Form. SUBMIT IMMEDIATELY.

After that I am going to times CityCenter Saltlake, Kolkata Airtel Office in two times with SBI bank statement and Pan card. But finally they have not received my documents. Ist day speak that you bring your Bank Passbook and 2nd speak that update your passbook then come.

So my question is "how to provide service me from last 4 years without any documents?”
                    My Airtel# [protected]

To: [protected]@airtel.in

Date: Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM
                    To: [protected]@airtel.in

Date: Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:17 PM
                    Subject: My Sim activation.
                    To: nodal.[protected]@airtel.in
                    Cc: [protected]@airtelindia.com, [protected]@airtelindia.com, [protected]@airtel.in, [protected]@bharati.into

My Name is NILESH KUMAR, and mobile no. is [protected]. I have continue with this no.
                    from August 30, 2010, on 06/10/10 my out going had barred. and when i asked to Customer
                    Care, they replied that you we have not received DOCS. then i submitted my docs. to your
                    Park street Airtel relation center, kolkata.

The reciept no is 11346689 on 07/10/10.and i got my out going activated. Again on 14/10/10 my sim card registerd was failed.
                    and when i went to Park street Airtel relation center, kolkata. they told me that we have not received DOCS yet.
                    Then they advised me to talk to Nodal officer. After getting in Touch with Nodal officer, he assured me for activation
                    of my no. by using New Sim. after getting confermationby nodal officer again i went to Park street Airtel relation center, kolkata
                    on 21/10/10 and submitted my docs. reciept no. 12346689 and
                    i got new sim and they assured me that it will be activated after 24 hours.
                    but I m sorry to say no action has been taken for the same till now and i have tried no of times
                    on their contact no but nobody is picking my phone.

I really spender Rs 1000 + on fare to go to airtel office.and became very crazy.
                    If the sim will not activated, i will take legal action and go to consumer court.

Thanking You,

NILESH KUMAR
                    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Alternate no.[protected]

K
                      Chennai, Tamil Nadu

For the past on week I used to get prank calls. Daily after 11.40 PM onwards receiving some Prank...

Hello Sir,

My name is Deepak and i have an Airtel DTH connection.
                      Customer ID : [protected].

I have asked for relocation of my Airtel DTH from my old address to new location last week, but this is not done till now.
                      When i called the customer care, i was asked to recharge my account for Rs.300/-. i did the same and called back, they noted down my address. while giving them the address i was very clearly explaining each spelling of it.
                      Next day to my surprise, when i looked into my account details online i could see the whole address is wrong. (Its still not corrected yet).
                      So i made a call again, then customer care people, due to address mismatch the request was canceled .

So he took up my address again and i cross verified it to see that it correct.(complaint no.: 4175294). Finally told me that , re-location will be done by Monday 18th October. On Tuesday i talked to one of the in-charge of customer care(Rahul), and he guaranteed me that relocation will happen 20th October(today).

I called up again on Wednesday, talked to another person in charge(Rahul Sahu), he too guaranteed the relocation will happen before 6 p.m wednesday. which has not happened till now. Now its 1 week over and still there is no response from Airtel.
                      This is not expected from Airtel and is clearly unacceptable.

This is insulting and humiliating me. after all making call to Airtel DTH customer care, daily twice, still the relocation did not happen for the last 7 days.

kindly take necessary action.

Airtel DTH — DTH Not relocated in 7 Days

Dear All,

I have Airtel DTH ID No [protected].
                      I shifted my house from Haridwar to New add in Ghaziabad at B-97, Kusum Kunj, Panchsheel Colony Lal Kuan, Ghaziabad, Pin-201003.

But even after calling your customer care no for last 7 days & spending my half of the day on phone with your customer care Executives I have not yet got my Digital TV installed.

Is the kind of services you provide to your customers OR are your company is rich enough to forgot about the customers.

Every day my balance is also reducing, who will be responsible for that deductions.

Kindly get it done by this evening otherwise I will pursue the case with Consumer forum.

Ajit gupta
                      B-97, Kusum Kunj,
                      Panchsheel Colony Lal Kuan, Ghaziabad

Airtel DTH — No response from Airtel DTH on Relocation of the Airtel DTH.

Hello ,

Airtel DTH service is waste.. They have not able to handle the service properly. I have made many complaints.. More then 5 to 6 tickets raised to relocate the existing Airtel DTh to new location.. but there is no action from them. but are cutting the monthly charges on the same. More than 4 weeks over on the same. They have stupid communication System.. which doesn't fucntion.. I am moving out of Airtel DTH .

I will put a consumer court case on the them.
                      Airtel DTH is worst

Airtel DTH — DTH not relocated

Inspite of the repeated calls the DTH is not being relocate from last 10 days. The call centre employees are not properly equipped, every time the reply is that " we can not update as there is system updation and call one hour later".

Airtel DTH — DTH Relocation

I am Airtel DTH subscriber with ID [protected].

On 29th March, 2012, I registered request for shifting of my connection to new house. In spite of regular follow-up though phone and emails, the relocation of my connection is pending and no response is coming from Airtel. Request you to look into it, and advise me the next course of action against the company.

Thanks & Regards
                      A.K.Srivastava

T
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        while effecting payment through AirTel site directing to our bank but the credit not reflecting to the company, it it going...

i have a subscription of one year of 45 rs. recharge for the 50 paisa per call how the cell number can be recharge of Rs.250 for the one month of 500 minute call. its a airtell system drawback

Airtel / Recharge — Wrong communication for getting the mobile recharged.

Against the message flashed by Airtel on my mobile phone ( Airtel no. [protected]) while checking the balence dialing *123# that against recharge of Rs. 225.00 full talktime of Rs. 225.00 will be given besides Airtel to Airtel rs. 30 extra, undersigned got my mobile no. recharged with Rs. 225.00 on 16.08.09 at 09:26 PM ( recharged ID[protected] with follwing message -
                        " SUCCESSFUL on 16.08.09 at 9:26 PM, Talktime Rs. 225.00, MRP 225.00, Trans ID 49949146, call 12131to know ur best Airtel offer."
                        But I could not get the additional value of recharge till 18.08.09 then I contacted the service provider from whom I have got the recharghe at Rishikesh(uttrakhand) for the same, he then contacted the customer care and told me that this was not for ordinary recharge but for discount in ISD rates .The Customer care executive even denied to change it into ordinay talk value for the cost paid & cut the phone .

I am shocked to listen & seeing the behaviour because no such message was flashed by Airtel for this recharge. It is clear case of Cheating & fraud with the customers. By giving wrong incomplete messages a reputed company i.e. Airtel is cheating its end customers. This is ridiculous . The matter may kindly be looked into seriously. If this sort of issues are not taken care it will help to develop more such activities in future of cheating the customers. Matter most urgent please.

S.K.Saxena
                        III/34, THDC Colony
                        Rishikesh-249201(Uttrakhand)
                        Mob:[protected]
                        I had got my airtel recharged with Rs. 158 after seeing it from the airtel website. It said it will give a Rs. 50 talktime, A2A (11pm to 6 am) calls at Re1 for 20 mins, 700 sms per day free and internet free upto 2 Gb.

However, wat i have got is Rs 50 and internet. There is no sms free or A2A calling at the above rate.
                        I dont use internet on fone so it is a waste for me.

I called customer care and they said it has been discontinued. BUT as a customer i referred to the airtel website and wasted my money on something i did not want. if it has been discontinued then it should be reflected in the website as well.
                        The customer care executive was rude and not understanding at all.
                        I have been a cuatomer with airtel since a long time and this attitude is certainly unjustified. I would request you to kindly look into the matter and either refund the money or provide other solution.
                        @gayatreeanand Are you sure you're calling an *airtel* number after 11pm? And it's 700 sms/day *after* 3 sms's at regular fee (Re.1/sms).
                        And don't bother wasting time with CC, those guys don't know . If you're sure what you're doing, just ask them to put a supervisor on. But before that get your own facts straight man, RC158 gives what it says, you just gotta read the fine prints. BTW why would you go for this plan if you're not planning on using the internet? Shouldn't you be better off with a night pack or something? Anyways the Re.1/20mins is working for me and I've already told you about the initial 3 sms's caveat to avail those next 700 sms's for the remaining of the day.
                        A happy airtel customer :)

P
                          Mumbai, Maharashtra
                          i want my call list of my artel number [protected],please send the details to my msil id:[protected]@gmail.com...

Z
                          AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE COMPLAINT,

I DON'T WANT THIS AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE SONGS CALL.

+[protected]

Airtel Mobile — Complaint Airtel songs +91919500138800 I Don't want this call

Complaints:-

Complaint Airtel songs +[protected] I Don't want this call

Please Understand.

I am a customer of Airtel Prepaid Mobile service with GPRS. My name is Kaushik Karjee, Mobile SIM No.[protected]. While purchasing the aforsaid SIM I have submitted my all Documents like EPIC, Voters Identity Card and a PP size photograph. The Sim was activated after one day. But, since last 3 days my all the service disrupted to connect either for incoming, outgoing call even GPRS/Internet connection inspite of sufficient balance i.e. Rs. 98.00 for internet service for one month and additional of Rs. 50.00. Total Balance Rs.148.00. I could not understand the reason for disconnecting/disrupted your service.

Please inform me the reasons and arrange to ensure your service immediately.Reply me through my email Id. [protected]@rediffmail.com

thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

Kaushik Karjee
                          S/O, Rabindra Hari Karjee
                          Rabindra Nagar, Newtown
                          P.O. & Dist. Cooch Behar, West Bengal (india)
                          PIN-736101
                          I AM A AIRTEL COUSTOMER, SINCE LAST 3 YEARS. TODAY MY NO. [protected], (NAME CHITTARANJAN PATTANAIK)WILL INACTIVE, THAT'S I AM IN ROMMING, I SUFFERING SOME COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS IN VERY MUCH. TODAY 15TH FEB., 2011 MORNING MY SIM WILL NOT ACTIVE, LAST CALL AND MESSAGE WILL RECEIVED 10TH FEB, MESSAGE CENTER NO.- [protected] AT MORNING 11 AM. THIS TYPE OF SERVICES WILL BE NOT SATISSFIED FOR THE USER. THEIR IS NO SINGLE MESSAGE OR REASON TO INACTIV MY CURRENT NO. I HAVE ALSO IN RS. 34 /- BALANCE. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ACTIVE THIS NO, PREVIOUSLY THIS NO WILL BE CONTACT FOR MY NEIBOURS AND OTHERS PERSONS. SO RESOLVE THE ISSUES ASAP. MY EMAIL ID - er.[protected]@gmail.com. I ALSO CONTACT THE COUSTOMER CARE EXCUTIVE BUT THEIR IS NO SATISFIED ANSWER ABOUT THE INACTIVE. SAY" FINALLY THIS NO WILL NOT WORKING".Please inform me the reasons and arrange to ensure your service immediately.Reply me through my email Id.

Delhi, Delhi
                            I had applied for an Airtel post paid mobile connection for which a
                            SIM card[protected]H-2) had been given to me by the Airtel executive Mr. Rohan ([protected]) from Karshni solutions, New Delhi on October 4,2010 with an assurance that the same would be activated
                            within 24 hrs. I had also paid the requisite activation charges for this.

After the expiry of more than 15 days and numerous calls not only to the Airtel customer service centre but also to their nodal offocer Mr. Vinod (Tel. no. [protected]), it is appalling that the number allotted to me has not yet been activated. The ref no. of the mails sent by me to airtel is[protected]

Mr. Vinod, inspite of promising that the number would be activated within 24 hrs when he spoke with me on October 18,2010, could only arrange for the executive from Karshni solutions to call up and do the verification which was supposed to be done 15 days earlier. during this verification call, i was also informed that the number originally allotted to me, could no longer be activated since it had developed techincal snags due to the time lag and i would be given a different number.

With no local number available, i am constrained to use my previous number whcih is on roaming.

I now wish to sue Airtel for damages and reimbursemnt of not just the activation charges (which i do not know why they even charge to begin with, but also for all the extra cost that i have incurred as roaming charges as well as harrassment faced for so many days.

Airtel must take action against its nodal officer and also cancel the licence of Karshni solutions.
                            Dear Mr Ranga
                            Unfortunately, the issue, though resolved to some extent, has not been sorted out in its entirety. I have written to you with my contact details and hope to hear from you soon.

Divya Chaturvedi

From: A.K.Parthasarathy, Customer
                              Airtel Broadband Account No:1594342- ch1059900_tn.
                              My Mobile No:[protected]

I have subscribed to Rs.599 Airtel Broad band Plan [without LandLine Phone] - 3GB data free per month scheme.
                              I have received Airtel Broad band Bill No:[protected] dated[protected] for Rs.856.70 payable before[protected]. I have not used 3GB data for September 2010 fully and I am eligible to pay Rs 599 plus service tax i.e Rs.661. I have registered a complaint with Airtel Broad Band Customer Care and they have alloted complaint no:38810780 dated[protected]. So far they have not taken action to correct the bill and issue me the revised bill. If they are not correcting the bill before 25/10/2010, I will be constrained file a consumer complaint before the consumer redressel forum. Act fast.

Bangalore, Karnataka
                                I am having Airtel Mobile No. [protected] since long period and paid Rs. 999/- in the year 2004 and got life time free incoming...