Airtel

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Bengaluru, Karnataka
myself as Narasimha Gaonkar currently working at Firstsource Solutions Limited, I have an issue with the Airtel Representative from whom I procured a Sim card by submitting all the required documents and a fee for Rs 500/-

After speaking to the Airtel Rep he took 500 Rupees and did not acknowledge that with a receipt and he informed me that he was out of these receipts and would give one to me the next day, however I have had not service provided to the Sim card given to me and assume that the Airtel Rep has not submitted my documents for the Service Initiation. I have been trying to reach him on a daily basis and calling him multiple times a day but his number either just rings or there is just a message which says that his number is out of service

I already have two post paid connections with Airtel ([protected] and [protected]), and am highly disappointed with this experience that I am undergoing currently for my third connection,

Note: I have already interacted with the Airtel Customer Service and expressed the above issue for which they have also tagged a ticket ( Ticket number[protected] ) and informed me that this issue would be resolved in the next 48 Hrs, post which if this issue is not resolved then I would have to force myself withdraw the 2 post paid connections that I am currently owning from Airtel,

Airtel Representative Name from whom I procured a SIM card is: Dilip (His contact number is [protected])

The number for the 3rd connection is [protected] (SIM Number – H–[protected])

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    i am user of air tel bharti in my home there are four airtel mobile connections . Fron the last two months the service is...
    Kolkata, West Bengal
    The below are the mails exchanged from AIRTEL, but till date no feedback has been received. Totally dissatisfied from the...

V
    Pune, Maharashtra
    I am working in an IT company as a accounts manager.I am recently transferred to pune to handle the complete branch.As per the requirement i was looking forward to buy a blackberry the service provider i opted was airtel. I met a sales officer Praful Sudhakar Ranpise who is working Vega centre , shankarsheth pune road , swargate, pune.I told him about my requirement and also my plans to buy a corporate connections for all my employees.He assured me the he will provide me good service.He showed me the handset and took money from me .When asked for the bill he said he will give it to me the next day.Also he gave me a post paid connection which was not active and said it will also get activated tomorrow .He took 500 rs from me for that connection also.When i asked for the bill he refused to give it to me saying he will give that to me tomorrow.The next day to my surprise i found that nothing was activated i couldnt even get incoming on my new connection. I tried calling this company representative several times but he was not interested in listening to me and also most of the times he disconnected my call.Atlast when i got him on phone and i asked him when the services will be activated and when will he give the bill he has no answer.For the whole day today i was calling him and he was not interested in taking my calls and again now i am still waiting for my services to get activated.I was looking to buy some more handsets for some of my collegues and to make corporate deal for my employees but now i have completely dropped the idea.This was really pathetic by the end of the day i felt like cheated .I will never go for airtel again and will never recommend it to anybody.

R
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      How unfortunate, airtel customer care is even worst than its managers .Actually it shows how its managers are in that company...
      Agra, Uttar Pradesh
      please contact my dead AIRTEL No.[protected] WITH BROADBAMD , BRODBAND KA PURA BAND BAJA HUA HAI....

Delhi, Delhi
      Hi Airtel Team,

I have a SIM, no. is[protected],which was dead before two days from now. When I called to the Manager Ms. Deepti then she told me to take new SIM, no.[protected], and ensure me that the new SIM will activate with in one hour and my problem will sort out as soon as possible but my problem is still remains and I have to go out of delhi today and the SIM is not activate till now. Kindly request to solve my problem immediately.
      i am airtel costomer.my sim is puk loke than u give me puk code.
      Sir my airtel sim is puk lock please help me
      my mobile ni is [protected]

airtel charged me excessive for a thing that I have not used, WAP / GPRS they bill be Rs.872 for this and they would not agree their mistake, I was using this service earlier but had stopped using it for a long and had also deleted the access setting from my mobile cos of my previous bad experiences, but they claim that I downloaded stuffs worth so much of rupees, and people I would suggest you not to take any airtel postpaid connections, well they sound reasonable at first but they will hook you up somewhere when you think everything is going fine, better switch to prepaid... and their customer service sucks when it comes to problem solving.
        DO NOT TAKE AIRTEL POSTPAID.. .you dont agree with me, go ahead and you will get to know it later.

Airtel Postpaid — excess billing

The usage of my mobile no [protected] is not so high but the billing
        is very high.kindly check the account.

V
          Pune, Maharashtra
          Airtel offices have refused to give receipt against payments deposited at their counter. Even if the payment is given in cash, no receipt is given. Customers have no proof with them if they have paid cash payment. Counter staff may not register payment having received against your bill and you need to prove if you have paid any cash to counter staff. Since you are not given any receipt, you cannot claim re-imbursement from your office for having paid your bills.

This is creating lots of inconvienece to all clients by snatching their basic rights to get receipt against their payments. This is also creating opportunity for Airtel counter staff to eat away cash received from clients and deny later or adjust against payment of someone known to them.Lots of scope for corruption. All Airtel customers must be aware of this chaos and think it over to continue with Airtel or switchover to other service providers!!!!!

Airtel Mobile — no receipt

i would like to bring into your kind notice the Sad service air tel is providing for a customer whom u rate a privilege customer,

i have a post paid connection no:[protected] since 3years i pay approx 4000/- every month, it so happened that march 1st 2008 i was enable to pay the bill on time but still managed to make a cash payment of Rs.4500/- at jayanagar 3rd block that day,

As i paid the cash of Rs.4500-00 to your executive i asked for a receipt but he denied stating he cant provide it, whereas its a citizens right to get a receipt for the cash he pays .later he wrote a ref ID for the same in a piece of clumsy looking paper (the paper which looks worst then a toilet paper is enclosed as attachment ).

later i kept on getting, messages to pay the same (Rs.4500-00) which i had already made then i called up your customer care many times and informed them about it, they told me to walk into the customer care center where i had payed and en quire as the Ref ID where not matching, I still had the patience i walked back waited like a beggar as if i was in the wrong way, the lady politely replied that it would be posted and not to worry.

After 3days i again received a msg asking to pay up Rs.7800/- including my old balance of Rs.4500/- which i had already made long back,

Today ie..20th march 2008 Airtel have suspended my mobile connection totally with no fault of mine, its lead me to depression and mental distress with no fault of mine.

Are customers treated like this ???????????We are not beggars!!! i dont think i need go through this, losing so much business for fault of yours...its my rite ...only becoz u have the the control to disconnect that does not mean you people can play around like this ...this my last mail and a call to air tel regarding this.

i would ask the help of consumer cell if its not sorted out soon ...i will fight for my rights and let know all the citizens of India the power of a consumer ...Please wake up its not a stone age ...technology can make my grievance reach millions in a hour...hope u get my point clear.
          While calling anyone, I heard msg for non payment of monthly bill everytime, after having paid monthly bill.
          what is reason, plz explain & close the problem exist from last 10 days.

Delhi, Delhi
            We can not call from Airtel , Idea and vodafone mobile to toll free no's like [protected] or [protected].

Please do need ful for the same.
            I am sorry to us the word worst. But still i will have to tell this because the discussion which i had with 121 on 22nd Jan 08 around 11.20 AM was my customer care experience. I felt like i was speaking to a person who sits in Fish market. Continuusly i was hearing a loud noise from a man which was a distraction to me as well as the customer care Executive (Ms. Rekha). Inspite of telling this to the CCE, still she didn't manage to stop the person.

If your customer care calls are really recorded, i would like to advise you to have look in the discussion which i had with Rekha.

Please let me know the county head email ID. 'cos i dont trust [protected]@airtel.in

Salahudeen-[protected]
            Dear Sir

Ref : My Mobile No.[protected]

I have not got my bills till date since the day I have obtained the above sim. Several complaints has been give to[protected] but every complaint has gone to vain.

I am paying my bill as per the SMS received on the mobile.

Would some who is responsible for this in Airtel or would Airtel take responsibility and act promptly in sending my bill.

S.Robert
            dear
            sir i have taken new aritel moble connection bearin no
            [protected] given connection on 15.03.2008 the bill generated on 27.03.2008 is Rs. 571/-

there is descipency in bill kindly provide the details which calledup from my moblie phones
            Dear
            Sir iam having exsting conncection from reliance mobile no[protected] when my manger called up through your net wrk no [protected] was wrong diverting call to some body elese
            i have lodged a complaint regding this but still the problem was not resolved

why it happen from yr net wrk plese recity the problem
            Dear Sir
            I am T S Hariharan, an airtel customer for past 3 years. My mobile number is [protected]. I have a problem with the international booster pack of Rs. 151 for calling US and Canada. Whenever i call, i wasnt able to get connected to US numbers as the pre recorded voice says " All lines are currently busy". But i am able to get speak with them form other mobiles( vodafone) and land lines as well. I lodged my first complaint about twenty three days back to your CCEs at 121 and then at 198 and no action has been taken by your technical and as well as executives. I am tired of hearing the false promises from your executives that the problem will get resolved in a days' time. I am not getting any response from your Team leaders too. I spoke with couple of your team leaders and they too were good at giving promises but very bad at keeping them. Some times they dont even respond to my calls and say that they are in a meeting. It is ridiculous to here that from them, because the time at which I called them was 1.00 am, early in the morning, who will be having meeting at that time. I want this issues to be resolved soon or else I may have to quit using Airtel. Hope my problem would be resolved and i may not have agony any more.

Another annoying issue is, weak signal in IIT Madras area, where some times when I call, due to the un-availability of the signal, the call gets disconnected. It happened thrice when i was speaking to your customer care executives. And your CCE have no courtesy to call me back. When asked why?, the answer is " We have no provision to call the customer number back". This would be a kind suggestion to Airtel to allow or make some provision for the CCEs to call the customer back if it is needed in these situations as the customers would be happy to hear for the CCEs (only if what your CCE said is right (true)). Or else you might be missing many valuable customers.

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Iam a airtel post paid subscriber for nearly 4 yrs and i had been paying my bills regularly....

Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I fully agree. It has happened several times in our family/friends circle. Your firm simply disconnect the connection wihtout prior notice suddenly causing thereby immense dislocation and problems tentamount to huge harras ment. I have spefici complant in this regard. I lodged a complait to Mr.Yuvraj, your customer care executive on Friday who simply heared and did not bother to rectify; he told that he would restore the connection in 24 hours., though the requisite papers were already handed over to your outleft. Some more papers demanded by your outlet subsequently were also handed over to one Cutomer Care Official at your branch Office at Adayar, Chennai on 22.11.2007 (her name is Miss Sundari with the request to forward the same to Salem Office from where the connection was obtained . I had also taken acknowledgement from her for having received my papers;but in vain. To add to the harassment, when I contacted Mr.Jagidish-Ph.No.[protected], at Chennai in Tanil Nadu who is a nodal officer and who is supposed to hear and rectify the problems of the customer, is not at all attending. What we feel is the difference between the private companies and the Govt. In Govt, officers who attend such complaints would be polite and try to help the customer as early as possible, as they are responsible Officers of the Govt;whereas I find that Mr.Yuvraj who is probably a senior executive does not even bother to call me back and give me the feed back. It has already taken more than 3 days, the connection is not yet restored though we had taken the connection after making full payment. I opted for some other connection as I need connection urgently and have taken a fresh connection from other provider. The above dislocation has caused huge dislocation and mental agony to me, particularly, after noting that your executives did not bother to rectify ever after 3 full days. Perhaps I have to take up with the Telephone Regulatory Tribunal, New Delhi.I have not given the phone No. delebrately so that you have to respond to me with your contact phone No. In the world of competition, politeness, efficient handling of customer problems, etc. only can only help you to survive. The family/friends circle normally follow suite and try to have connection from a similar provider. It won't be diffcult to convincethem.Small drops can make ocean.
              VERIFICATION PROBLEM
              CUSTOMER CARE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING
              SOLVE THE PROBLEM AT ONCE
              PUBLIC IRRITANTS!
              Dear Airtel All

I am Selvi.D. Past 3 years I was using Airtel prepaid Mobile, still I am airtel customer. Last month[protected] I changed my mobile prepaid to postpaid service. I brought two SIM.

1) 91-[protected] prepaid to postpaid changed
              2) 91-[protected] new no.

During verification time I was not available in my home town, my father in law doesn’t know about the connection which I applied. Because of this confusion my outgoing calls[protected] diverted to airtel call center, and they advised me go to Saibaba kovil (MAXY) office in Coimbatore. That I am was in Hosur, I went to coimbatore Saibaba Kovil office[protected]. They ask me to write a request letter for activation. They promised to me they would activate next day itself. But next day it was not activated.

I accepted my mistakes, but I asking about next procedure to active the service, but still they are not reply properly and what they want to active the service. I already submitted Passport also.

Again[protected] I called SIM provided person (Airtel) he ask me to come Lakshmi mill’s Airtel Barathi office. There I waited for 2 hours. Then they told me they would activate on that day itself.

But up to now my no Is not activated. Because of this I missed lot of opportunities (I am doing business) and suffered lots of stress.

[protected]:45 pm I ring up to Airtel SIM Provider and ask about status, he told me its not possible to activate the service.

My question
              1) Why they are not told following the answer on that day.
              a. [protected]:45 pm its not possible to activate the service)
              2) Why did you collect the passport details?
              3) They didn’t give proper answer but they made me to go here and there.

I kept hope on Airtel office from[protected] to[protected]:45 pm) but you people are cheated me. I need a concrete solution.

Thanks and Regards
              Selvi.D
              [protected].
              I purchased a new airtel prepaid connection in mumbai No[protected]. I submitted my voter id card which shows the address of my permanent house which is in MP(jabalpur),
              for local address proof I submitted MTNL phone bill which is on my uncle's name, the retailer submitted all the documents but my connection is blocked after 10 days...
              Please tell me what documents are needed which verify my identification..
              sir i want this phone number details [protected]

Buldana, Maharashtra
                respected sir,

I am amit dungrani using the airtel connection [protected] from last 2 and half year and this...
                Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                respected sir/madam
                I am a resident of Punjab and using aitel telecommunication services. I have many complaints...

H
                Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                I had Airtel postpaid mobile connection in Bhopal, MP. I had to move to Lucknow on 04/11/07. So before leaving Bhopal, I had request to customer care executive of Airtel to change my bill plan from 499 to 299, And they had change my plan within 4 hours and said that the plan would change back to 499 within 4 hours of request.
                After coming back to Bhopal on 22/11/07. I had again request (service request reference No.[protected] to Customer care executive to change my bill plan back to 499. But at this time they had denied to change my bill plan and told me that the policy of changing the bill plan had been change and now bill plan would change after the current bill cycle i.e from 20/12/07.
                It would be loss for me if I continue 299 plan till current bill cycle complete.
                How they can change their policy (which is related to the user) without giving information to the user.
                It is therefore requested to look into the matter for suitable action under intimation to me.
                According to this new policy of Airtel, how user can change his plan in between bill cycle, if required. This policy is useless, according to me.

Harjeet Singh
                The worst ever worst kind of service to customer has given by the airtel... pls note and try to avoid of changing number from postpaid to prepaid b'coz you will suffer after recharge...

H
                  Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  I have changed my number [protected] from postpaid to prepaid on oct 1-2 week.I have submitted my Enrollment form to the nearest teleshop..(reach telecom- Anna nagar-Tamil nadu (Prescriped Airtel shop)).

but in between oct & nov my number is diconnected twice....I have called reach telecom. what is the problem? they did't given right information and activated my number twice.

but on Dec 5th my number totally disconnected and it has been removed even from customer care database also.. so i can't use my number...when i called customer care.. they said, sir your form has not recevied ... pls submit it.. I told i have given all the information of when it submitted or they told it is activate by the airtel shop only.....

In reach telecom, they told sir your form has been send to airtel office and we had all the record for that processing...

so they made me as ball and passed btn customer care and airtel shop..........see how it goes...

note: on 29th nov my validity expired(I got sms lots of sms to recharge) so I have recharged my number on 28th (Rs 1110/- with 180 days validity).....

see i got sms about my validity expired on 29th but, they even made any phone call or sms about my number will became diconnected on 5th dec....see how customer care is working.............

so in my account i had 960 balance..when i called to customer care they told they will try to get the number but not money....

The worst ever worst kind of service to customer has given by the airtel....pls note and try to avoid of changing number from postpaid to prepaid b'coz you will suffer after recharge.........

now i had vodofone number I never wish to go to airtel ..........
                  I had Airtel postpaid connection from over 4 years. Two years back, they called me and offered a free addon postpaid sim which I took and gave it to my brother. After that I was getting bills regularly for both the numbers. One month back, my brother changed to prepaid to a different number of his own. So I cancelled his addon number. But after that, I got 300 Rs extra in the bill stating that it was one time charge for separating that number from the parent number for cancellation. In spite of me explaining to them, they did not cancel that number until I paid that 300 Rs extra plus 1 more month rental which they had not cancelled. so guys, be careful the next time they call you and offer any free sim or something.

Kolkata, West Bengal
                    An airtel broadband connection (256 Kbps) was installed at my residence (H No 123, Sec 17 A, Gurgaon) on 30 Nov 07. The Airtel...
                    D
                    To,
                    AIRTEL

Subject :- No Updation of the Validity of 180 days inspite of the recharge of Rs....
                    F
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    regarding ID proof of the number
                    I m Firoz Ahamad from Bihar. My prepaid mobile no is [protected] purchase...

DEAR SIR,
                    I HAVE A AIRTEL NO-[protected] IS SINCE 4 YEAR'S I HAVE RECHARGED 200/- VALIDITY VOUCHER ON DATED 24/10/2007 10:30 AM MY ACCOUN IS 304.42 RUPEES AND I HAVE CALLING STD AIRTEL NUMBER 8 MIN.CHARGED 7.92RUPEES WITH VALUE VOUCHER 149/- AND 8:30PM MY BALANCE IS 30/- IN MINUS. I AM CALLING CUSTUMER CARE 25/10/2007 BUT NO PROPER RESPONCE FOR WHY DEDUCT MY BALANCE RS.326.50 .NEXT TIME I MEET AIRTEL TM MR. NIRAJ KUMAR AT GOPALGANJ HE TOLD AFTER 24 HOURS YOUR BALANCE IS ADD YOUR AIRTEL PREPAID ACCOUNT BUT AFTER 39 DAY'S NOT ADD 326.50 RUPEES ON MY ACCOUNT. AIRTEL INDIA CHEATED ME SECOND TIME.I HAVE BUY A NEW AIRCEL CONNECTION

Airtel — AirTel cheating everyone in India

DEAR SIR,
                    Airtel see only his benefit they don't care for customer my connection was 5 yrs old due to sone circumstances i couldn't pay in time ..they disconected ,after disconected i got regular bill that i'm not liable to pay.now they are trying to recover money through illigal way by goondas & dada.if anyone wants peace in life don't take connection from AIRTEL its my suggestion,Yeas i'm thinking to go in court for fraud bill & criminal case for illigal procedure to recover fraud bill.
                    rajendra agrawal

my request
                    mere no.ke aaj tak ke jitne bhi sms aaye ya send kiye gaya hai sab mere mobile card mein wapis bej do

GURNAM SINGH MEHTA
                    airtel is company ............ they have charged me rs 6 per call instead of charging me 0.10 paise as i have got a night pack activated...... i have launched more than 25 complaints and they always told me that sir in 24 hours u will get ur money....... and now finally after 29 days they are saying that they have not got any complaints and are not receiving any calls from my no.
                    I was given a SIM card from Airtel branch at Sahara Mall, Gurgaon on 19/01/08 morning and assured that same would be activated within 4(four) hours. However even after 48 hours my phone gives a message of "Unregistered SIM" and on calling up my mobile number the response is "Mobile switched off". Customer Care said it may be a technical fault and advised me to go to same branch and get it replaced or repaired. Some harassment!!!!!!!!!!
                    where is ur cochin office give the tel. nos pls6f

my request
                    mere no.ke aaj tak ke jitne bhi sms send kiye gaya hai sab mere mobile card mein wapis bej jaye

my request
                    mere no.ke aaj tak ke jitne bhi sms send kiye gaya hai sab mere mobile card mein wapis beje jaye

GURNAM SINGH MEHTA
                    All service providers are like this only. Airtel and Tata Indicom customer care centres do not have powers or do not have enough information to give correct reply to customers. They are trained only to tell the repeated sentences.
                    These service providers are operating customer care as dummy department with low salaried or sub contract people. These service providers operate customer care dept to satisfy somebody other than customers.
                    Do not expect good reply/ solution from customer care department.

It is my personal experience with both AIRTEL and TATA indicom people.
                    Regarding Airtel Mobile Office, I have given many complaints and feedbacks.

First of all, try to teach the Customer care representatives how to speak with the Customers.
                    Every time, they are disconnecting the Call while Complaining. Harish, Rajendar.. and many persons doing like this. after 2 or three attempts, 121 customer call has been blocked. (why you are blocking the calls. Are you afraid of the Customer).

Never try to cheat the Customer. Without the Customer, airtel will never grow with the advertisements.

Ok I will come to the Complaint.
                    I bought the New Tamil Nadu Airtel Number (my old number was bangalore number).
                    I activated one month Airtel Mobile Office for Rs.375. For the Rest of one month, I mad the complaint regarding the internet access. The service was toooo toooo slow. just 1 or 2 kb per second. I have used Vodafone Internet and RIM internet. They are providing upto 7 to 10 kbps. Airtel not providing atleast 5kbps.

Very slow. If we type any web address, we can have a te and come., then only the site will be opened. I have given the Complaint at January. after the complaint they deactivated my 121 customer call number.
                    (Have you tried this. This will happeb to each and EVERY CUSTOMER. If you give any complaint, your 121 service will be de activated. After that I started giving complaint to activate 121 call. 2 weeks gone. After that 121 has been activated. Later i have given one more complaint about Airtel mobile Office. They refused to solve the Problem. And the Validity for the Mobile Office has been Over. Always I am getting the error asd "Communication Failure".

So what's the use of 375 Rupees. Hmm. What are you doing? Are you cheating us..

Then one more thing. Last Tuesday I activated One Week Mobile Office. But the same problem was their. After opeing 5 or 6 pages, .. i am receiving this error as "Communication Failure". (I am remembering that I am having the full coverage. i am in the Center of the City at Coimbatore. The Area Name is 100ft Road, Gadhipuram). If we download any files/ videos or pictures, the Success Ratio is lesser than the Miss ratio. 40% of downloads are getting Success. And if we download a large size file (for example 2 Mb). Every body know how the speed is. I already mentioned the speed is lesser than 4kbps. Every time, the download skipped at thje middle, and giving the error as "Communication Failure. Contact the Service Provider".

I made the call to the customer care representative, he transferred the call to the technical team. They told the final decision as "We are not able to do anything regarding this error. and we are not responsible for that". this answer was told on April 21st after 10pm.

Again I made the call and the person named "Harish" talked with me. I told everyting from the top to bottom, but he disconnected the call. Every body doing like that, always disconnecting the call.

For Example, try to check Vodafone Network. See how they are talking with the Customers. how Nice. Airtel always using the word as "I am sorry. I am sorry". Whats the use in asking Sorry.. There is No use. Take the Action. Dont ask dummy sorries.

Airtel Live GPRS is also in this catagory. it alsways shows the Error "Invalid gateway Response" or "Connection Failure. Contact your operator Service, if the proble Persist".
                    Regarding that i given two more complaints. they put my complaint in Dust Bin. (i think).

This is to inform you, I am mentioning this to solve my complaint. Otherwise, I will publish this in Consumer Complaint Webpage.
                    I have worst experience with AIRTEL services.
                    They Debited Rs.225 from my bank account through ECS clearing but they did not credited that money into my Airtel payment.
                    I have proof for the transaction detail in my bank statement but they telling we didn't received that amount.
                    I don't like to go to any other public service department for this amount.
                    I understood they trying cheat people.
                    The above is my worst experience with them.
                    I'm willing to withdraw their connection.

AIRTEL PREPAID SERVICE PROVIDER — AirTel cheating everyone in India!

HI ALL,
                    This complaint is regarding airtel prepaid service provider.
                    Last month i had purchased a prepaid connection.I have spent allmost RS 1100 for this bcoz i ve activated several schemes on this number. Everything was working fine.But, suddely after 20 days my number was stopped working. That time my prepaid card balance is above 250. I kept trying cust care for 2 days, but all in vain.The 3rd day i contacted the dealer from where i had purchased this. I came to know that my number was deactivated and now i ve send 3 photographs and 2 id proofs again to the Mumbai office.I ve done that (i ve send all the required proofs to the Mumbai office).But, again for the next 10 days my number had not activated. Now the dealer is saying that it will never be activated. Can anybody inform me who is responsible for this and who will refund my RS 250.
                    Airtel is a [censored]NG company. Big cheater company in the world. Avoid this connection please. Try to another operator please.

Airtel Mobile — Airtel is Big Cheater In India

I & my all family members are using Airtel Since last 6-7 years. But now days Airtel Is Making People Fool, Cheating in very bad manner.

Heavy sms promotions are they are sending on mobile, No wre charges mentioned, if you reply that SMS then you will got to know that U are charged for 30 to 60 Rs. Again their messages will confuse you & tell to send HELP Messages. Again you will be charged by Rs 3 or Rs 6, U doesn’t know what to Do, when u come to know something then u may Lost more than Rs 100.

I would like to inform all of you that Don’t only read their promotional pamphlets but u have to understand from their guys.
                    Otherwise you will be in Loss more 5 time what they have written.

!!!Be Carefull From All AIRTEL Services!!!
                    I DONT AGREE WITH YOU. YOU LOOK LIKE A FRUSTRATED GUY.
                    Airtel chya aaycha bhosda.madarchnd airtel airtel is the big big froad company i want to abuse them
                    repeat

my request
                    AIRTEL is the most fradulent company in the mobile business today. And I am damn sure nobody can challenge this statement. Sunil Mittal knows the art of stealing from customers.
                    Airtel ek bahut hi ghatiya compney hai.Saale koi bhi service activate kar dete hai aur balance gayab .
                    Aur jab custmer care me baat karo to kahte hai ki aap ka balance 24 ghante me aap ke a/c me add kar diya jayega,
                    but aisa kuch bhi nhi hote, hai sali Airtel jaisi compney ko laat mar kar band kar dena chahiye.
                    Custmer care walo ko kuch pata hi nhi rahta hai, koi jankari mango to kahte hai ki aisa kuch nhi hai ulta unhe hi batana padta hai ki aisa plan aaya hai teri compney walo ki tarf se.
                    Abhi 1 month before ki baat hai mere cell pe ms, g aaya ki aap ki sabwapactress service activate kar di gayi hai aur aap ke 30 rupees charged kiye ja rahe hai aur 5 min baad wohi ms, g again repet hua aur again mera balance charged kiya gaya aur is tarah se Airtel walo ne mere cell ke balance ki maa chood di.
                    Aur jab bhi ab custmer care me laga raha hu to ms, g aata hai ki, apni kisi bhi prakar ki samasya ke liye AIRTEL likh kar airtel wali ki maa ki choot me daal de . to kya koi batayega ki mai ye ms, g AIRTEL walo ki maa ki choot me kaise dalu.
                    Bloody , s airtel care.