Airtel

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Mumbai, Maharashtra

I have booked the Airtel Dish TV in the begining of Oct 2010 and had istalled the same on 9th of oct 2010. They have claimed an amount of rs 120 towerds extra cable of 10 metere. As per the actual length of cable, it comes around 18 metre. My question is how much the cable should be given to the customer free of cost.

while booking of the dish TV, the airtel guy confirmed that the installation will be done free of cost but it is not true.

need a justification for the above please.

The name of the guy is Gaurav ( Tel phone no- [protected]) who installed the Dish and charged Rs 120 wrongly. I have all the documents for the above.

Customer ID-[protected], Customer Name- Pinaki Mandal
SIR,
I, Kishan Singh Dev Singh Rajput, applied for above connection at my residence and paid Rs.1590/- through my wife Mrs. Godawari Kishan Singh Rajput (UTI)- Axis Bank cheque no. 191791 dt. 5/3/2011. The cheque cleared on 8/3/2011. I am sorry to inform you that despite many time conversation with your local and Delhi based representative, on phone, sms and E-mail, the job has not been done till date.
Please, give necessary instructions to connect the Dish TV connection immediately or refund the amount.

Thanks.

Kishan Singh Dev Singh Rajput
A/5, Nandigram Society, Nana Chiloda Road
Opp. Noblenagar,
A'bad-382340
M-[protected]/[protected]

Yours Faithfully
Kishan Singh
muje ahemdabad me nana chiloda ke dilar ka number chaiye to plz muje [protected] par call kijiye

R
    Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
    Airtel Retailer (Ajay Fashion world Mobile Shop, Lodhipara chowk, Raipur Contact No-[protected],[protected]) charged me Rs 40/-...

Respected Sir/Madam

I would be very thankful to you, if you would kindly furnish me the incoming and outgoing calls/SMS details of the past 4 months (APRIL-MAY- JUNE-JULY) of my Airtel mobile ([protected]), to my e-mail a//c [protected]@gmail.com. Phone is registered under my name Rizwan Shaikh

I have been plagued by the hoax calls. I was hospitalized due to serious brain injury and I am still bed ridden.

I would be very grateful to you if you would kindly resolve this problem, by providing me with the call/ SMS details or guiding me to get the same from my service provider. Calling the customer care of Airtel is in vain.

Please help and rescue me out of this situation, I will always be indebted to your benevolence for the lifetime.

AirTel — Call details request

i m using airtel company's prepaid card with no. [protected]. and i want to know my incoming & outgoing details for this month (October 2009)
    plz send my detail's to my e mail id......

V
      Gurgaon, Haryana
      i requested for broadband airtel connection ,,,,,about two weeks ago and they promised me that they will be...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I am AnilRaj and I am using the most wrest connection in India (AIRTEL Prepaid) my number is [protected] which I am using for last one year. On 13th Oct 2010, 6.30pm my number is barred by Airtel, regarding this I called to Airtel customer care and from them I understand that my number is barred due to verification of documents, regarding the documents they never called me and they didn’t send me a message, when I told them that I didn’t get any call or message from your side regarding this at that time a senior supervisor Mr. vinod told me that they called me and informed me the same before last 2 week and from 27th Aug 2010 to 5th Oct 2010 I was out of India with my phone then how they called me I don’t know. And then Mr. Vinod told me that your number will activate before 14th Oct 2010 morning which is not happened, then I again called them in morning and a another supervisor Mr. Sachin who told me that within 2 hours your problem will rectify and then I submit my documents at your Airtel Office at NIT Faridabad by 3pm then I called from there to Mr. Sachin, then again he asked for 1 hour and I waited at your office till 8.30 Pm and then Mr. Sachin told to the staffs in your FBD office to issue a duplicate SIM for me and he told me that your number will activate within 2 hours. And till now my outgoing calls are barred.
      I feel that the experts in your office are not able to rectify the problem. I feel that now a day in India the worst connection is AIRTEL, no customer support, inefficient technical staffs, irresponsible customer care officers and irresponsible top level officers because I called there more than 20 times and till now not any responsible person called me. Finally I gave them time till 10am of 15th Oct 2010. Let us see what is going to happen.
      the service and outlets of airtel is worst. i fully agree with the mr anilraj i feel the attitude towards customer at any level is worst and i never see any attitude change in airtel will mr mittal will take the note of customer feelings.

Airtel Prepaid — very bad connection in India Airtel.

Dear sir
      I am AnilRaj.R, I am totally fade up with your Airtel connection, which is I am facing for almost one week. For my last complaint from 13th Oct to 15th Oct, after a long fight I got solution on 15th Oct. And again I am facing the same problem from today (18th Oct 2010) 6.00pm, the problem is I am not able to do an outgoing call from my number [protected]. For this I called your customer care officers (useless fellows), who don’t know how to talk with a customer, I talk with Mr. Simran, Mr. Ankur etc. Mr. Ankur don’t know how to talk with a customer, I told him to transfer the call to his senior for this he only told me that thank u for calling customer care and disconnected the call. And also the same is done by Mr. Simran.
      Your customer care wing, your technical wing and other wings are not able to solve customer problem. So I am requesting u to please take your connection back and compensate me because at the time of last complaint, my loss in business is Rs.146000.00, visiting card cost for 1000 nos which I printed the same number is Rs 3000.00 and for calling to your customer care from other phone it is around Rs.600. So total is Rs.149600.00. so please do the need full as soon as possible.

Previous Complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
        i have received "Legal Notice under section 403,405,406 read with section 420 of the IPC" from Bharati Airtel.

I received bill from airtel for postpaid card no.[protected] which i have not taken. it seems that someone else has used this card by fraud and bill is issued in my name.

i therefore not made any payment for this bill. i have posted several complaint against bharati aitel on this site, even in police.

finally i went to court and discussed the matter with concerned person of bharati airtel before judge. and judge told bharati airtel to look into the matter again.

after that i have been receiving calls and sms from the company regarding payment for that card number.

i am really frustrated by their calls. now i received above mentioned notice from them demanding payment & also cost of notice rs.500 is to be borne by me.

their advocate has given following contact numbers.

Mr. Virendra Singh [protected]
        Mr. Ninad Hirlekar [protected]

i request you to take action and free me from this harrassment.

i can be contacted on [protected]
        my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com

SIM — harrassment

i am rajat minhas resident of shaheed bhagat singh colony,jalandhar. my reliance phone no. is [protected]. I have activated daily decrement service of rs 14. but after somedays i wanted to deactivate the service. therefore i called the customer care of reliance for about 10 times. everytime they said the service have been deactivated but it has not. so i want to lodge a complaint against reliance communications.
        Hi Rajat,

After several attempts to contact you we found that your number is not reachable. Please provide an alternate contact number or respond as soon as possible so that we can resolve your issue.

Reliance Mobile Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us. Keep Posting!

BHARATI AIRTEL — Deactivation of card without notice

I had been using a card ([protected]) since the last 3-4 years. The last recharge done on this card was in the month of Feb 2011 and this was a life time validity card. To my surprise this card was deacivated in the month of April without my consent. As I have worked in that industry for a period of 4 years I know that they cannot issue any card pre 90 days of deactivation.

Request you kindly help me in getting this card to me as I have given this number to many of my clients.

R
          Pune, Maharashtra
          My digital TV ID is [protected].
          On 11/10/10, I called the customer care and requested for a relocation service. Uninstallation at my Bangalore home was arranged on 13th 5.30 PM to Kolkata.
          No one turned up on 13th october. I called the customer care and they gave me the technician number ([protected]). I also requeted for a complaint number (4132686 is the number they gave) and again said that my goods would be loaded this weekend so please get it done tomorrow. Interestingly I called the technician and he was unaware of any such request on his name.
          On 14th Oct at around 11.30 AM, a guy called Kiran (cell number [protected]) called and I asked him to come at 5.30 PM. At 5 PM I called him, he said I am coming within a few minutes. I again called at 5.30 PM, he again said I am coming with a few minutes. I called him again and explained that I have many works pending, please make it fast or tell me your plan. He again said that he is coming within 2 or 3 minutes. I again called at 6.30 PM (it started raining at around 6.30 PM), he said its raining and he would come once the rain stops. I explained my situation and asked him to confirm if he is coming or not. If he is coming to come within 7.15 PM. He agreed to it. Again at 7.30 PM I called, he had not started and did not even informed me. This time I called the customer care only to be asked some stupid uestion, like when to come to kolkata or is your address correct. Dharmendra (customer care executive connected me to their supervisor Dharmendra). I explain the total situation to him and asked him to get back to me within 15 minutes.
          Now its 9.28 PM and I am jotting down this only to explain the poor service provided by one Indian big house.
          Customer care for Airtel DTH needs to improve and my experience is pathetic.
          Account #: [protected]
          On September 15th I have given a request for relocation from my old address to new address in Ambattur. My complaint numbers are 4092542, 4091585, 4111247. Ever Since I have raised a request I have lost my peace of mind. I have never seen such an inefficient company in my life. There could be small setbacks but as an entity Airtel should rectify, but the way things are Airtel service is hopeless. After more than Thirty days of speaking to all your customer care people, I have huge list of names, I could not get my service back.
          Tell me how many days does it take Airtel to shift DTH dish from one location to another location after having paid all dues and charges and placing a request?
          I am waiting for more than 30 days now. I am spending atleast two hours chasing you people to get this done. I wonder why Airtel has got such pathetic customer service. I was mislead stating Airtel has got the best of services, it is no more. I have had the worst of experiences with Airtel I regret having taken your service. I will not recommend your service to anyone in my friends circle. I have already started campaign against Airtel in the blogs.
          What would you do if your Engineer makes you come to the location and makes you wait at the location where the dish antenna have to be removed and then turns his phone off and never gets back to you. It is really frustrating, if he was not in a position to attend me, he could have asked me to come on some other day. This is sadistic approach, already you have taken 20 days to respond to my request over and above you make me run pillar to post to avail your service. I can give you the number of the person who has done this to me. His name is Subramanian and his number is [protected]. I am only writing all this with a hope to see if there is atleast one sole who does justice to his work in Airtel. From top to bottom I guess all Airtel officials are worst than government employees.
          I have spoken to one Jaya from your customer care, she gave me all false hopes that she will get it sorted with in a day but she has done nothing. Then I spoke to Prakash his phone number is [protected], I recommend he should be sacked immediately, this bloke told me he will see to it it is done within 24 hours if it is not done I can contact Rajath Jain. I told him he is giving me this promise just like what Jaya or Mary did because he very knows that I cannot get him back on line. But he promised to get back to me, this happened on 23/10/10, I have recorded everything I am going to take on everyone of them by filing a suit in consumer court. This morning when I called him this lady Jaya answered the call. If she was a responsible person she would have told me that Prakash is not available but she told me there is nobody by name Prakash and this is not Airtel Office. I checked the number once again and called back but she alerted herself and did not answer my call. I called from a different number she was caught she said she is Jaya and Prakash is on leave. I asked why was she doing this cowardly act. She apologized and again gave me false promises that she will check it up. I tell you, Airtel has employed a bunch o[censored]seless people. They have no accountability because the complaint of the customer does not reach the top officials. I wonder if there is anyone responsible in Airtel. I am not going to leave this, I want my service back or my money back. Airtel cannot loot the customers like this. If it has plans to loot me, I will leave no stone unturned to see that I get justice.
          Arul K. Krishnamoorthy

Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I have recharged my Airtel Number:[protected] on 12th oct,2010 at 10-15pm for Unlimited SMS pack for Rs.67. After recharge i have got a message for recharge confirmation. But the message poack did not get activated. i have filed complaint 2 times in customer care where they have provided me reference number CSMSP[protected]. they assured me that the service will get activated by 14th oct's Morning or by 2 pm . but till now i have not got the message pack & my money is still getting deducted. Please Look into the matter.
            Sir
            My sim card no [protected] in mathura purchase on 12th November 2012 at shavatri communication but my sim not activate till date. So please activate this number. I'm many problems facing.

Hi my name is Vivek Verma and I used to hold one Airtel broadband connection (Ph #[protected] and Acc. #[protected] till April 2010, on 14th April 2010 I registered a request for transfer of my broadband connection to my new address (request no. 132265) and was told that some one will get in touch with me and issue will be solved in 3 days of time (to be noted I shifted my place on 15th of April 2010). After waiting for 3-4 days I called up again and customer care told me there is no update and assured me some one will call back regarding the same. One gentle man called me up and asked where connection needs to be transferred and again assured it will be done in 3 days time. After one week time when nothing happened I called up customer care and launched a complaint (no.[protected] on 23rd of April 2010 for which I received a call and was told that we are trying to get the things fixed since there is a problem in the connection box (he used some technical for that I guess DP distribution point) and will resolve it and inform me back.
              Again after no news from them I launched another complaint on 29th April 2010 (no.[protected] and wrote a stinker email to all the nodal centre of Karnataka after which I received the reply that in your area digging is not allowed so we cannot provide you the connection and I asked them to cancel the connection.
              After two months I received a call from Airtel call centre asking the balance to be paid (I don’t remember the amount), I asked them get me the details how bill is pending since I have alredy clear all the bills. She never reverted but again next month as her regular follow up she called me and I asked the same thing but again no replies.
              Today I got a call from some Rajveer Singh stating that there is a case filed against my name and need to contact Sadhna Kaushik for the same. This lady is not picking up the call, I don’t know that for what the case is filed, then via the forum I came to know that she is a Airtel legal council.
              I am using Airtel services from more than 5 years and hold one postpaid connection, Airtel DTH connection also is this the way to torture your customers. I am seriously dis appointed with the proceedings, kindly clearify the issue asap.
              I have already cleared the bill till the time i requested for transfer of connection and if your process is going to take 2 months for a connection which is supposedly 3 days why should I pay for the period which is delayed by you. Over that you guys also hold security money of Rs 1000 that you have taken from me and there is no update on the same as well.

Vivek Verma
              I have also gone through a similar kind of psychological harassment... I had an airtel broad connection from last 3-4 years.
              I was having a problem in the services of this connection. there was no connectivity on that connection after four months. I have lodged the complaint so many times but of no use.Nobody bothers even in their head office and thier local office as well as their customer care center. Airtel really sucks man. Then I have stopped the payment of their bill and suddenly they woke up and said that u pay the bill and your connection will start working in 24 hours. now again its almost 23 days and nobody has bothered to come over and find the fault. I am paying the charges from last four months without using the connection.

I RECOMMEND YOU TO JUST GET RID OFF THIS AIRTEL AND GET A BETTER CONNECTION FROM SOME OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER.

BELIEVE ME THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION BECAUSE ABSS ["AIRTEL BROADBAND SUCKING SERVICE"] IS NEVER GOING TO LISTEN.

Name : Shekhar Singh
              I am fed up of the hoopla created by Airtel about their network connectivity. Its very ironic when Airtel talks about its wide spread network, and they are not able to provide network coverage even in the heart of a the city.

I started using Airtel two years back with a belief that they have good network coverage, but to my surprise the reality was altogether different.

Since past two years I have been facing network problem at my home, against which i have raised numerous complaints with Airtel. Till date I have not received any response from their side. I also registered a complaint about the same with their nodal agency but these guys are least bothered about it.

AIRTEL SUCKS...

If Airtel guys cannot answer such small queries, I believe they should rethink about what they are propagating.

SUMAN SAURAV

Delhi, Delhi

This is Amita Jha. I am using Airtel prepaid connection [protected] since from Oct'07 issued with the...

S
                Delhi, Delhi
                Sub:- AirTel –Unethical practices
                My daughter purchased a Sim Card from Banglore. The dealer charged Rs 2000 on the pretext of LifeTime validity but refused to give features of this scheme. I tried to contact Air Tel relationship center at Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh. They informed me that they do not know anything regarding Karnatka scheme. They also refused to give the customer relation nos of Karnatka but instead advised me to contact 121.
                This is strange that AP relationship center neither have the Karnatka details nor have customer nos of Karnatka.
                Previously I tried to scan the Air Tel website which is totally silent on this scheme neither it has the customer relationship numbers. Therefore this site is totally useless.
                I tried to contact 121 at 19.00 hrs on 13-10-10 from my number [protected] which gave me number of Karnatka as [protected]. I immediately contacted on this number which turned out to be totally mechanically automated and did not connect to a Service executive. I again contacted 121 which replied that since I am speaking from Corporate no therefore no information is coming. Is it sin to have a corporate no that even basic information is being hide under mystery and why Air Tel can not be terminated to a Service Executive for more personal service rather than fully automated service which is totally impersonal.
                Is it the same service which is being echoed at print/Visual media. Airtel Claims are totally hollow.

K
                  Pune, Maharashtra

I have transactions id's of previous complaint i.e on issue of reversal and the wrong recharges transactions id's is as follows,
                  [[protected](2222) TxID[protected]],[[protected](555) TxID[protected]] & [[protected](120) TxID [protected]].
                  so please solve my problem as soon as possible

I have a complaint about Airtel prepaid mobile telecommunication that i have done three wrong recharges on other states numbers which is as Rs 2222 on [protected], Rs 555 on [protected] and 120 on [protected] number at 7:00 p:m on 13 October 2010 with my Lapu number([protected]), and i want reversal of the following transactions bt our retailer helpline not help me on the task of reversal but i want reversal on my lapu number which is same as above because i always trust on Airtel services.

so please take my complaint seriously and solve it as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
                  Faizankhan
                  Standard Time Centre
                  Bulandshahr(U.P)52

V
                    Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

On 9-Oct-2010 I went to Air-tel Office in Jayanagar 3rd block and told
                    them that I want a transfer from post paid to pre-paid on the same
                    mobile number i.e [protected]. They told me to clear all outstanding as
                    on that day. I enquired from their telephone what is my total
                    outstanding as on that, I was told over phone that it is Rs 2024/=.
                    The Counter person told me to remit cash of Rs 2024/- immediately. I
                    paid the cash Rs 2024/= on 09-Oct-2010 at 14:30 hrs TRANSACTION ID NO
                    [protected] in respect of my mobile number [protected]. The concerned
                    clerk in that office gave me the application for pre-paid and I filled
                    the application and returned to hime along with my pan-card and
                    driving licence photocopy for address and identification proof. They
                    said this transfer will take place within 48 hrs and gave me the
                    serial number[protected].
                    Till today nobody has called me, when I went to enquire at the same
                    airtel office I was told that there is outstanding of Rs 49.50 in my
                    account. Again I REMITTED Rs 50/- CASH vide transaction Id NO
                    [protected]. They also told me that their is no outstanding as of today
                    every thing is cleared and adjusted against my deposit and various
                    cash remittances made as mentioned above.
                    Everyday I am paying for your delay in closing my post paid and
                    opening my pre-paid for no fault of mine. I contacted [protected] today
                    evening around 7:30 p.m Mr. Vijay came on line I told him the whole
                    story, he said HE HAS LODGED THE COMPLAINT - COMPLAINT NUMBER
                    34268007 AND IT WILL BE DONE WITHIN 2 HOURS.

I AM REALLY FED UP OF THE WORST SERVICE I AM RECEIVING SINCE 4 DAYS.
                    NOBODY IS TAKING CARE OF MY PROBLEM. UNNECESSARILY THEY ARE DELAYING.
                    I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO MY PROBLEM AND DO THE NEEDFUL
                    URGENTLY. FOR YOUR DELAY I AM PAYING THE RENT EVERY DAY.

IF IT IS NOT DONE QUICKLY i WILL MOVE THE MATTER IN THE CONSUMER COURT
                    AND CLAIM COMPENSATION FOR ALL YOUR FAULTS

Beheraj.R.Venkataraman
                    Phone-No [Res][protected]
                    Cell No : [protected]

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                      I’m greatly concerned about a problem I have been facing with Airtel postpaid connection, which I have been using since 8 years. From around a week my unbilled usage has been disproportionately inflated. The amount has been ‘jumping’ from Rs. 150 to Rs. 227 in a span of 24 hours without me using it proportionately. I was concerned and completely stopped making any outgoing calls. Again the next day, the amount got inflated from Rs. 227 straight away to Rs. 428/- and I was shocked. The same evening, the amount once again jumped from Rs. 428 straight to Rs. 564.30/-. The only calls I had made was to the Airtel complaint center i.e the 198 service and to the Airtel nodal officer, Bangalore. None of them could solve the issue and all of them asked me to wait till the bill gets generated. The same evening I got all outgoing calls blocked, in a bid to stop the unbilled amount from getting wrongly inflated any further. Next day morning I went to an Airtel customer care center located in Gandhi Bazaar, Bangalore to surrender my sim and get my GSM connection, disconnected as I couldn’t take this mental harassment any further. The concerned people called up the customer care center to carry out the disconnection process, but within the next five minutes I got a call from one Mr. Saif Rehman, Floor supervisor, Customer Retention Dept., Bangalore. He gave me a ‘Promise number’ No.:[protected], promising that any discrepancy in the final bill will be revoked and I would have to pay only the amount which I have used. He also asked me to ignore the unbilled usage amount. He convinced me to re-activate my outgoing calls and did so. Right now I’m concerned about the rising unbilled usage, which has been rising disproportionately even without me making a single call. My average monthly bill amount has been at around Rs. 300/- every month for the past 8 years and I’m right now not using roaming nor any value added service nor I’m I using mobile internet. I’m the only user of this number.

D
                        To,
                        The Nodal Officer - Western Region
                        Airtel, Mumbai, India.

Attention: Mr. Sanjay Bhutani

It is really a shame that services of your organisation have gone to this level!. I have been desperately trying to reach you at the numbers provided by the customer support people but there is never a response[protected] /[protected]

Please read and respond

GRIEVANCE NO 1

I had applied for relocation of my telephone line[protected] which was done duly. Subsequently, I requested for cancellation of the Broad Band connection and retain the voice connection. However, since the past 45 days outgoing call facility from this number has been barred and is not started in spite of AT LEAST 20 REQUESTS to your customer Service - by way of calls and emails. Today what I heard from them was, it was due to non payment of bill - which is also not true. I am receiving bills for it without having the facility of making calls!!

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND RESOLVE THE CONNECTION ASAP!

GRIEVANCE NO 2

Mr Satya (mobile no:[protected]) who is from your Marketing & Sales department, convinced me to go for additional 3 lines @ INR 699/- rental with a talk time of the same amount free per month. A cheque for INR 2100/- was issued to him on 29.07.2010 for arranging the connections on an URGENT basis. ON UNTIL NOW ONLY ONE OF THE CONNECTION IS DONE[protected].

It has been more than 80 days now and after repeated continuous follow up (ATLEAST 25 CALLS TO SATYA & 15 REMINDERS BY EMAIL), I am not getting any proper response from Mr Satya OR your Customer Support. I am HIGHLY dissappointed with the service. I did not expect this type of service from Airtel - of which I have been a customer from the past 5 years!

I NOW DO NOT WANT THE OTHER 2 PENDING CONNECTIONS AND DEMAND TO PLEASE ARRANGE FOR REFUND ASAP!

I have tried calling you / sending you fax but no response.

Warm Regards,
                        Dilip Joshi

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                          I am using an Airtel Pre-Paid number [protected] since Sept 2010 and have been facing a major network problem. I have made several complaints to the call centre and have also visited the Airtel Store at Malad West but in vain. People complaint of being unable to reach me and also when there are other Airtel Subscribers with me, I have noticed that it is always easy to make a call from their phone but with my phone it takes a few retries atleast. Moreover there is a lot of voice break and call drops as well. Please resolve this issue at the earliest or I will be forced to either disconnect the number ot migrate to another operator the day MNP is introduced.

The number is registered in the name of Rishab Maskara (my cousin). This is because the Airtel Store people refused to give me a sim card on my name since i am from another state. I do no understand why there was a section in the form for non-local INDIANS.

J
                            Jaipur, Rajasthan
                            I have a prepaid phone from Airtel. Last month on sept 6 I received a text message that your phone documents are not apprpriate,...

This complaint is about IVR service of airtel prepaid mobile.
                            I am user of airtel mobile service from past 1 year my no is. 90040044** (privative) since when i had purchase the sim card till date i get airtel promotion calls from IVR. since we are aware the no. so we disconnect the calls but in airtel the IVR promo. nos change in some period of time so we don't aware of new nos. so we pick the call but IVR is played i disconnect the call without pressing any other key still that service gets activated and balance get deduct from my prepaid a/c so all time we need to call to the Cust. care and they stop the service and gives reversal. But some time they dont accept that service get activated from the not so perfect IVR System and we don't get balance back.

My suggestion is that if a mobile service provider use Some nos. to promote their products so customer haves a rights no know the current IVR no. because we unaware the call which are coming and after disconnect the call still services get activated.
                            and about DND Services in todays marketing days we need to get updates from other marketing sites but if we activate the DND all things stop.

Only we need latest IVR Nos. when the changed or new Nos. added so we are beware before pick the calls of you not so perfect IVR System.

Airtel Prepaid — 50 Rs. deduction

dear sir,
                            i am a airtel customer.my airtel no is [protected] i want to say apply for Rs.22 gprs plan on my no. but this survice not start and Rs.22 deducted from my account balance immediately.after this i complaint the customer careof airtel they said that my problem solved on 21.1.2011 but my problem is not solved and the gprs plan is reactivated after 3 days and my Rs.22 deducted from my account balance. plaese give me my money back.

Airtel / Prepaid — Deducted amount Rs.347 in two days

My Air-tel Prepaid Number is [protected]

Again deducted Rs.149

For your information in my account Rs.522 I have, take this also.
                            Because yesterday you deducted Rs.198 and today you deducted Rs.149

I don't know whats going on from yesterday please resolve it.

GIVE ME PORT NUMBER I WANT TO SWITCH TO OTHER NETWORK OTHERWISE RESOLVE IT.

*When I called to Customer care that received and without
                            giving any info suddenly he Disconnect the call.*

Date: 16th Feb 2012

1. Thanks for downloading [protected]@_99_MO Game from Airtel. You
                            have been charged Rs 99.

2. Thanks for using Pack Purchase subscription service from Airtel.You
                            have been charged Rs 99.

Date: 17th Feb 2012

1. Thanks for downloading Java Game from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 99.

2. Thank you for subscribing to All Sports Alerts service. You will be
                            charged Rs.50/month. To stop, visit http://bit.ly/sprtlv (Charges
                            10p/10kb)

Total: 99 + 99 + 99 + 50 = Rs.347 IN TWO DAYS

I am not a child to play game. I am using GPRS Rs.149 only to check mails
                            nothing else and always connect with laptop only..

I TOLD YOU TO CANCEL ALL SERVICES WHICH IS UPDATED BY OWN. I DON'T
                            WANT ANY SERVICE FROM AIR-TEL CANCEL ALL SERVICES..

AND REFUND MY AMOUNT Rs.347 WITHIN 24HRS

G
                              Gurgaon, Haryana
                              I am an Airtel customer for more than 7yrs.This month on 4th of october I paid my bill for 800/- Rs. at Speedway communication, Rani Bazar,Bikaner.The name of receiving person was Mr.Punam Kalla and the said entry can be checked at the above reffered office, duly stamped and signed by the said person on my bill.But it was not credited to my account till dated 12/10/2010.I got repeatedly msgs n calls from your company.Atlast I went to the said office and contacted Mr.Punam Kalla regarding the matter.But he was least interested to look after the matter and replied in a very arrogant and rude manner and told me that "WHAT HAPPENED I[censored]R BILL IS NOT CREDITED". The said event of payment made by me on dated 4/10/2010 can be verified at ur above centre at Bikaner as well as on my bill.Kindly take an immediate action against the person who thinks he owns AIRTEL COMPANY. Such kind of misbehaviour doesn't suits company reputation.

Gyan Chand Soni
                              mob: [protected]

Ludhiana, Punjab
                                i m Gagan jot using airtel connection from last two years.today i was using airtel live service to check my mail & i just...