Airtel

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

B
Delhi, Delhi
I am a customer of airtel prepaid services having number [protected]. I had received a call 10 days back stating that all my...
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Sir ,

I want to take your attention and do something on my request. My name is Ankur Malla and I am based...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
I am not getting network signal in my house and just outside. I cannot make any calls or attend any calls inside the house, as soon as i get a call i will have to run outside and attend the call... and this Iam not talking about a distant place away from the town. This is within the city limits of bangalore in ramamurthynagar. If iam driving, as soon as i reach in front of my house the call gets disconnected.
I have been complaining with airtel about this from last 6 months. Every time they say that they are looking into it, but nobody has even bothered to call me and let me know the status and they are not even sure if they can set it right. I have escalated this issue to the managers but it was of no help.
Reference number for one if the complaint call i made to airtel is F[protected]. I hope aritel can address this issue.
I want to change my connection to some other service provider, but i will have to let go of the number, which i have been using from last 4 yrs. If there is an option of retaining the number, then i would certainly change the service provider. There are 3 other connections in my house with different mobile sets, all have the same problem.I've called Airtel Customer Care and logged a complaint with them in the last week of January 2009 regarding the problem of network coverage. I was given a turn around time of 10 days & was assured a call back.. But I did not get a call back from their end.. I called them again during mid February 2009 a couple of times, to find the status of the problem.. For which, I was given a status that My complain has been escalated to Second Level Team by the Customer Care Representative.. The persons I've spoken to have assured that they will arrange for a call back & told that they are working with My case.The signal strength is very weak in the location( Ippalnarsingapoor, Huzurabad, Karimnagar Disthe calls get dropped& voice clarity is very bad even if I stand in the balcony or near the windows because of poor signal strength.. This obviously makes no sense because I'm billed for every single call I make..I stay.. It varies from no signal to two-three points in the antennae of the display..
I've even changed My handsets to check if it is a problem in the handset.. The problem is still not resolved and am left in vain.. I know it would be an easy option to change to other network services, but the issue is I can't easily change My mobile number.. I'll be obliged if this problem is considered sensitively to take the necessary actions ASAP..

Thanking You Sir/Ma'm,

Yours sincerely,
Pavankalyan..)
my name satya prakash agrawal mobile no.[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].i have four sim main six month se netword probelm se paresan hu. bar-bar complaint karne par bhi solve nahi ho pa rahi hai. har bar 8-10 din ka nam le rahe hai. solve kuch nahi ho raha please iss complaint ko solve karne ka kasht kare.
thanks
satya prakash agrawal
nitin agrawal

problem jaldi solve kare thanks
my name satya prakash agrawal, MATHURA mobile no[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
main six month se network ki problem se presan hu
bar-bar 198per complaint karta ja raha hu.
har bar 8-10 din ki kahte hai.
lakin solve nahi kar rahe hai.
mere sabhi complaint [protected] se kari hai
please is problem ko solve karae.
we wait for result
thanks

satya prakash agrawal
MATHURA
I am not getting network signal in my house and just outside. I cannot make any calls or attend any calls inside the house, as soon as i get a call i will have to run outside and attend the call. i have registered lot of network related complaints on 121 but never got any resolution plz resolve my problem.

raman deep singh

May 13, 2019

I am Pitchai Ganapathy working as Lead Engineer, Samsung Engineering Lab, Noida. I have recharged for Rs...

Apr 19, 2018
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    I RECHAREGED FOR SOUTH ALTRA PACK WITH AIRTEL DIGITAL TV NETWORK ON JULY 14TH
    WITH A OFFER IF WE PAY FOR 3 MONTHS WE CAN ENJOY THE VALIDITY FOR 4 MONTHS. ALWAYS I USED TO KEEP RS. 100/- BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT. NOW I AM GETTING A MESSAGE IN MY MOBILE THAT MY VALIDITY IS GOING TO END WITH 21/10/2010, BY USING THE BAL. 100 RUPEES ALSO. CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE IS NOT AT ALL WORKING AND IT IS NOT ALL GETTING CONNECTED. NOW WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT TO GET BACK MY RS.100/- BALANCE AND ALSO TO GET THE VALIDITY TILL NOVEMBER. VERY POOR SERVICE FROM AIRTEL.
    CUSTOMER ID.[protected]
    SIR,
    I NEED AIRTEL DTH VALIDITY CHECK LINK . PLEASE SEND MY EMAIL,
    SIR,
    I NEED AIRTEL DTH VALIDITY CHECK LINK . PLEASE SEND MY EMAIL,
    my mail id is manu.[protected]@gmail.com
    sir i want to check my validy please send on my email [protected]@gmail.com my customer id [protected]

R
      Indore, Madhya Pradesh
      SIR MY AIRTEL MO NO. IS [protected] PLZ UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM AIRTEL GAME CLUB LITE. YESTERDAY I WROTE UNSUB GC AND SENT THIS MASSEGE TO 56363. I RECEIVED REPLY THAT YOU ARE SUCCESSFULLY UNSUBSCRIBE FROM AIRTEL GAME CLUB. BUT TODAY I GOT A MASSEGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RENEWED FOR GAMES CLUB SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE FROM AIRTEL. YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS. 5 Play Games at Re. 1 http://203.115.112.5/GCLite. PLZ HELP ME OUT. I DONT THINK THAT IT IS JUSTIFIED.
      Dear, sir
      i want to confirm my gameclub subscribtion is already UNSUB becase i send msg
      sms UNSUBGC to 54321
      My Airtel Mo.No- [protected]
      kindly unsubsubscribe GamesClub
      kindly unsubcribe Games Club
      RESPECTED SIR;
      I WANT TO UNSUBCRIBE FROM GAMES CLUB AND MY NUMBER IS [protected], I SENT MESSAGE TO 54321 AS UNSUBGC, BUT THE REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE WAS : SORRY, NO REPLY CONFIGURED FOR THIS SERVICE.

I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM GAMESCLUB TO THE ABOVE GIVEN NUMBER

THANKING YOU,
      YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
      airtel customer..
      My message to unsubscribe from gameclub is not going to the number 56363 so please unsubscribe me from gameclub.
      please unsubscribe me fron gameclub
      My airtel number
      From India

Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
        I bought a new nokia c3-00 set and it was written on the cover that airtel has a data offer with this set (2gb data free per...
        Pune, Maharashtra
        My no. is 3-4 yrs old.outgoing calls barred without any intimation. after that they unbarred it when i called the customer...
        Gurgaon, Haryana
        This is Sanjeev Singh from Laxminagar delhi.I had applied for broadband connection...

Currently I am from out side of INDIA, I had a post paid mobile connection [protected]. We have requested disconnecting my mobile number on 9th Feb 2010, but still they are charging me for the mobile connection and trying to force me to pay the amount. After sending repeating mail for the issue to look , they are not looking into this. I have even proof of disconnect request signed by airtel customer care.

Please take a action on it. and help me.
        After requesting Disconnect, still charging and asking to pay
        After requesting Disconnect, still charging and asking to pay

Patan, Maharashtra
          I Arun Gajankush, I have friends scheme of airtel ([protected]), two years back there was a scheme that top up with 2008 you...

J
          Gurgaon, Haryana
          It is my good pleasure to offer you the following employment on behalf of (AIRTEL INDIA PVT LTD) in respective department. Departments: IT-Software/Hardware Administration, Production Department, Sales and HR Department
          Title: Senior Executives and Managers, Software Engineer, Administrative manager, Production Manager, HR Executive/Manager.
          Total: 63 candidates Short-Listed
          Location: Delhi/NCR Pune,Banglore,Noida,Patna,Ranchi and Mumbai.
          (*The Short listed candidate keeps the right of being getting posted at the desired location subject to the final decision of HRD after discussion)
          Venue Date: 13.10.2010. to[protected]…
          Venue place: DELHI
          Salary: Consolidated salary of 10`000/- to 70`000/- per month for the first three months after which a revision will be worked out based on performance. Your employment with Airtel India Pvt Ltd is at-will and either party can terminate the relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. We’re happy to inform you that your profile has been short listed online for selection process & as a part of this process we invite you to attend an aptitude interview as per below mentioned details.
          *Candidates reporting late will not be accommodated in the process. Please note that you need to carry the below mentioned documents for attending the process.
          1. Hard copy of the invitation Mail. (Entry strictly prohibited without the print out of this mail)
          2. Hard copy of Resume
          3. Mark sheets and Certificates of 10th and 12th (originals + 1 set of photocopy).
          4. Mark Sheets (All Semester) and Degree certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation (originals + 1 set of photocopy).
          5. Photo ID Proof
          6. 3 Photographs
          ** - Candidates not carrying the above mentioned documents (1-6) will not be allowed.
          ** - The short-listed candidate’s personal communication or visits to company office, is not allowed before the given interview schedule.
          ** - One extra person is allowing with female candidate
          P.S: Please note that this call letter is non-transferable and is valid only for the date & time mentioned. Selection process will not be extended. You are requested to take note & plan accordingly.
          Your call letter and air tickets will be dispatched shortly after getting the confirmation of security deposit in the bank. You are supposed to deposit Rs 1,000/- the initial security by tomorrow in BANK OF INDIA A/c No.[protected] MASAURHI branch code(4406) MR.Arvind Kumar. in favor of company name AIRTEL INDIA PVT LTD. The security amount paid by the candidate is a refundable amount which attracts no taxes as well. For further queries you can mail us at [protected]@post.com or you can call directly to the HRD with in official working Hours i.e. 9 Am to 5Pm, calls after the working hour shall not be accepted. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage Mr.Arvind kumar (requirement head)
          [protected]@post.com

Help line No. [protected]
          E- 10, First Floor, South Extension Part-1 , Delhi - 110 049 , Delhi , India…
          [protected][protected][protected]
          here the mail i got and they told me u have to deposit 1000rs in above account..and told after getting confirmation of deposit u will get call latter.
          i call him again and asked i have deposit than they told me u will get call latter with on or two days...now i am trying to call on given number last two days nobody response now even some got switched off they cheated me........what should i do now???

Arvind — fake mail

MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD (MSIL)
          Head Office Maruti Suzuki,
          India Limited Nelson Mandela Road,
          Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
          Board no.46781000
          Email: [protected]@live.com
          Tel: [protected] (10:00 AM TO 5:30 PM)

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.

Your Resume has been selected from MONSTER.COM for our new plant. The Company selected 62 candidates list for Senior Engineer, IT, Administration, Production, marketing and general service Departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one of the 62 candidates shortlisted for the interview. The SUZUKI Company is the best Manufacturing Car Company in India; The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai.

Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in New Delhi on 15th of February 2011 at 11.30am, you will be pleased to know that of the 62 candidate’s selected 55 candidates will be given appointment, meaning your Application can be in progress to the final stage. You will have to come to the Company corporate office in New Delhi. Your offer letter with Air Ticket will be sent to you by courier before the date of interview. The Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post from 62, 000/- to 200, 000/- P.M. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The Designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at the time of final process. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents.
          =====================================================
          REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD
          =====================================================
          1. Full Names:
          2. Contact Address:
          3. Mobile Number:
          4. Sex:
          5. Age:
          6. Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
          7. Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
          8. Photo-copies of Address Proof
          9. Two Passport Size Photograph.
          ====================================================
          You are to make a REFUNDABLE cash security deposit of Rs.12, 800/-(Twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Rupees) as an initial amount in favour of our company accountant name in charge of collecting payment. This payment covers Registration,Interview,insurance, Processing & Maintenance charges. The refundable interview security deposit of Rs. 12,800/- should by paid through any [STATE BANK OF INDIA] OR [ICICI BANK] Branch closer to you to our company accounting officer in charge. Account information will be provided to you upon your response to this mail.
          REASONS FOR INTERVIEW SECURITY DEPOSIT: This is a measure we have taken to check bogus applications from unserious candidate who applies for job and we send them offer letter and air ticket and also make the above mentioned arrangements in other to give them a comfortable interview and they fail to appear for interview which is a huge loss to the company and the interview becomes shabby and hence we fail to recruit the needed manpower. But with your security deposit we will be assured that our expenses will not be wasted. Please do comply with us as your refundable security deposit will be returned to you in cash immediately after the interview is over at the very premises of the interview.

NB: You are advised to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply. This Company will be responsible for all other expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in the Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in your offer letter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
          Last date for security deposit is 13th of February 2011. The earlier the deposit is made the earlier your position will be secured by the Company HRD -direct recruitment manager.

Mr. Aiko Hiroko
          HRD -direct recruitment manager.
          MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD (MSIL)
          I know that i s fake thats why i imediately got that or may you have done this get traffic to your site

V
            Tellicherry, Kerala
            I had subscribed to Airtel DTH (Ultra Pack) on Feb 1, 2010 and paid Rs 4250 for installation and 1 year subscription fees.
            In the month of September I received an SMS from Airtel that my subscription would expire in about a month and that I should recharge. I called up the Customer Care and informed them about it. They said that it would be taken care of.

However, on October 4th, i received the same SMS and this time when i contacted Customer Care, they told that the dealer to whom i had paid the money had paid the money to wrong subscription package and that it would be taken care of in about 72 hours. On October 13th, my subscription was terminated and for 2 full days i remained without DTH service. I immediately called Customer care and they said that they would temporarily restore my connection until it is fully resolved. I kept getting pop up message about 'recharge' every 20 minutes on my TV. As requested by them, i even sent an email giving all the details of my payment to [protected]@airtel.in

I have been calling their customer care regarding this problem and everytime i had spend 30 minutes explaining the same issue. And everytime they would assure me that within 48 hours it would be rectified.
            Even now, i get an SMS about 'recharge' every day and the 'recharge' pop-up on the TV. I have told them that i need a proper and complete resolution to that problem so that i can view DTH without any annoying messages till January 31, 2011.

I am completely frustrated by the inability of Airtel to resolve this issue once and for all.

Kannan
            Mr. Rakesh Ranga,
            I disagree completely with you that i have not responded back. i had sent an email that the problem was not resolved yet and i got an acknowledgement for the same from Airtel through email.

Anyway, as of today, my problem is Resolved completely thanks solely to the work done by Mr. Nitesh Sharma. He talked me more than 10 days back and told me to hold on until he got the necessary high-level approvals to recharge my subscription internally.
            And indeed, Mr. Nitesh Sharma was true to his word - he followed it up diligently and he ensured that my subscription has been restored till 26th Jan 2011. It is really rare as a consumer that I have come across a Customer Care executive like Mr Nitesh Sharma to follow through without promising the moon and yet complete it within reasonable amount of time.

Kannan

Kolkata, West Bengal
              dear sir,

for last few weeks a person stolen a huge amount of money from my company and after that when i catch the guy who stolen my money, following number were found whom he contact regularly. so please provide the contact details of below listed no.
              a.[protected].b.[protected].c.[protected].d.[protected].e.[protected].f.[protect...
              lets see
              Sir last week i lost my still camera when i was running to catch him the theif ran away but i saw a a piece of paper that fell from his pocket it contained a airtel mobile number [protected] so pls i want you to let me know who's number is this? and what is his name & send his name to my email address ( [protected]@gmail.com)pls sir i request you.

Customer ID : [protected]

I am working in IT industry, and normally don’t have time to watch TV. As my parent was coming to stay with my for couple of days, so I have thought of taking a TV and connection. Finally on Last Sunday 10th October 2010, I have purchased Airtel DTH through web, and paid 1690 online payment.

On 11th October I got sms saying your account have been created installation will be done in 24 hours. On the same day afternoon at around I got a call for the engineer. first question he asked "can I come now", he was not able to speak English properly(I don’t know why airtel hire such engineers). I said I am in a meeting will call you after some time. After some time I called him and asked him to come for installation after 6:30pm or before 10 am. I got a reply form him, he can only come between 11:30 am - 5 pm. Then I asked him what is your office time, he said 9am - 6 pm, then I asked why couldn’t you come before 10 pm. He said I have to take equipments form dealer and then come to you. Then I requested him to try to come at least by 10:30-11am. Next Day my parents come. On 12 the morning I waited till 11:45am(I was 3 hours late to office), but the engineer didn’t came. So I finally decided to go to office. then after reaching office, I got a call from engineer, saying I am at your doorstep, and can I do installation. I said I installation will be done on my supervision. My Parents were in home so, I asked him to drop all the equipment in my home.

As, I am staying in rented house and the house was fully furnished, so I don’t want to take chance. Last time during airtel broadband installation, the installation engineer have mistakenly removed my Telephone cable (owner). So this time I wanted to supervise the work of the installation engineer. If something is damaged, then I have to pay for that damage.

The same day, I called up call center and enquired about this attitude of engineer regarding installation,i.e. why he is not willing to come at my convenient time. customer care said they couldn’t help in this. Then I said ok.

Next day, again waited for the engineer, till 11:45 am, h didn’t came, so I left office. again I got a call around 12:30 form engineer. I said I am going to lodge a complaints against you, he said you can do that. Then I called to customer care made a complained against him. the customer care then said engineer would come at your continent time. I asked schedule installation between 9-10 am in the morning.

Same thing repeated today on Wednesday, the engineer called at 11:20 am, and asked me when can He come for installation. I asked him to come after 8 pm, he agreed. Today I left at 11 am, so I have to say in office till 8. It takes 1 hour to reach my home form office. so I had left office around 7 pm, and reached home before 8pm. I waited for the engineer and after 8:30 I called up him and asked him, what happened. He said sorry sir, I forgot, and will come tomorrow by 8 am.

After this I gone fully mad, what is this service, Airtel cannot maintain quality. For installation, I have to take leave and install Airtel DTH. I think airtel can reimburse me 2K, my one day salary.

After this I again called up the customer care, they asked me give us a last chance. Then I again agreed and asked them for installation before 9 am Thursday.

Same thing happened again. I waited for call from engineer but no call came till 10, so left office. Every day I cannot go late, and get banging form my manager for late coming. We have to maintain timing in office. At 10: 10 I got a call form the engineer asking for installation, at that time I got into bus, and left velachary bus stop. I said him I am going out of station today evening with my parents and I will be back on Monday so please call me by Monday.

Today is Monday, I have called customer care for cancellation of my connection and refund me my money as installation has not happened. The customer care then connected me to their supervisor. The supervisor then asked me for 24 hours time. I said I am done with Airtel DTH, and not willing to take this pathetic service form you. so please disconnect it. I my life I will never opt for airtel in Chennai.
                Then He agreed for disconnection, but said you are not going to get money refund. Then I asked why? he replied, when are ready to provide you connection but you are not so, its your fault. Then I asked why you are not going to refund money when the installation is not done, only thing you have done is created an account that has not been activated. He again replied its not our fault take the service or forget the money. We are ready for the service, you are not agreeing because of the differences you and installation engineer, it not our fault. Then I said I will be going to consumer forum, he said you can do what ever you want. after hearing that, I said ok and disconnected the phone.

I don’t know whether I am going to get refund of money, but am dam sure I am not taking Any Airtel service in Chennai. If I compromise with this, then I don’t have any dignity. If I don’t get my money refunded I will assume I have donated to poor Airtel.

Now I am writing this post in this forum, hoping that somebody will be benefited form this and stay away form Airtel DTH.
                Airtel Please Stop fooling people about your better service. This is the service you provide to customer. if you claim to be best service provider then, give us a money back option.

Airtel Broadband — Airtel DTH Not Refunding Money

Dear Mr Rakesh ranga,

Can you please let me know my refund status, as I have returned the equipment to the Airtel DTH engineer, but no status on refund.
                Dear Mr Rakesh ranga,

Hello All,

I have again written mail to airtelpresence, please see below.

Gopal

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...

I have registered a complaint regarding cancellation of your status and asked for refund on 18th October. details available in a forum

I have called again on 20/22th October and Mr. Rupesh told me that, I will get full refund of money, complaint no was 4180860 / 4210911.

After not receiving my refund, I have called again your customer care on 20th November. I had talk with Mr Vikas & Mr. Mahaveer Verma (Supervisor).
                Mr Verma told me that, I will get full refund, and regarding the same I will get call from their back-end, with in 2 hour, but as usual no calls till now.(Pathetic Service)

I am tired with this sick game of Airtel, every time when I call, the customer care says that I will get no refund, later when I speak to supervisor, they say I will get full refund.
                But later on nothing happens.

I don't want to continue this any more, remember I have switched to other service because of the poor support of Airtel DTH. I am not at all interested to speak to Airtel customer care any more.

So please respond me the status of of my complaint, and refund my money as soon is possible.

Gopal Das
                Hello All,

I have again written mail to airtelpresence, please see below.

But later on nothing happens.

Customer ID : [protected]

I have yet not recieved the refund. I dont know what Airtel is doing.

Gopal

Airtel DTH — Not refunding money and cheating customer

I am very much annoyed with the service I am getting from Airtel and looks like it is simply cheating.

Here are the sequence of events

1. On 3rd June, I called Airtel Customer Service and they said they have cancelled the order and I will get my money back with in 24 hours as a DD in my home address. So far nothing happened in this

2. On 7th I reached your Customer Support after almost trying 10 to 12 times (the phone was disconnected deliberately after saying hello). The person named Amit said it will be processed. When I asked him about the complaint number, he was not giving, after a lot of arguement I got the complaint number and was promised that it will be resolved by 12 noon today and somebody will call me

3. Today I got a call from your customer support and after a lot of arguement they confirmed me that they will look into this today and I will get the money back today EOD.

4. So far I have not got any update on the same, but got a sms that it is resolved and if I have any concern I need to call the numbe[protected]

5. When I called this number the person told me that he can't help me in this matter.

Request your kind help in getting this sorted out. I can be reachable @ [protected] incase any more information is required from my side.

Biraja
                It is really surprising.
                Your person Naveen Kumar called me and discussed on this 2 days back and again asked for the copy of the invoice, which was already sent to him. How can you claim that my contact number is not reachable?
                Can you let me know what is the resolution? So far I have not yet received the draft as promised nor received a return call from you on resolution. So what is resolved and what action is taken!!!

R
                  Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                  I have airtel dth connection from past year.My Airtel DTH I.D is [protected] It started giving problem about six months back...
                  B
                  Bengaluru, Karnataka

I applied for an Airtel broadband connection on 28th September 2010 and as per the representative I was...

K
                  Karad, Maharashtra
                  Airtel Post Paid : Airtel has not returned the deposit money
                  This is regarding a very bad experience with Airtel.

I took the airtel conection [protected],in 2008 but because of my personal problem I decided to close the subscription. I paid all the outstanding bills and convert this no. in prepaid in nov 2008.

the customer care said me that they will send the refund of the security deposit after 45 days by DD or BY CHEQUE .BUT I never received any cheque from the airtel. Also the relesationship centre is not there on spot.

Could someone help to me get back my security deposit that airtel has sallowed ?

gokul karande

D
                    Pune, Maharashtra
                    I received a message from 54321 on 17-10-10 at 8.20pm regarding a deduction of Rs 20/- for some game downloaded from airtel....

K
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    After ZERO response to several emails, phone calls and personal visits to RCs...
                    ____________

To whom it may concern:

Please be advised that all bills have been paid, we've received acknowledgment from the AIRTEL customer care and the account in question has been converted to pre-paid. The SIM card is not in activation! There is been no usage and there has been a permanent deactivation of post-paid services.

Since I am not using the SIM even for pre-paid services, I can't SMS 121 and get the password and hence, can't see and access the fake/usurious and cheating bill that you've generated.

I have already paid the excess three times --- due to AIRTEL'S (absolutely unacceptable and annoying) Negligence at the call centre level - to not close the postpaid account. Each time you insisted that there is a balance that is being paid despite the fact that we have paid the balance that you asked for and created.

Your MIS at the franchisee office and the Call Centre don't match. We had to do the running around and negotiationgs for that. Getting converted to pre-paid was hell!!

Please don't harass people and make them run around while you extract huge amounts of money. WE have other work to do as well.

I promise you that if you continue to trouble me by generating bills long after they have been paid for and cleared and settled - full and final - I will complain to Ombudsman, TRAI and consumer court as well.

I want to get rid of all relationship with AIRTEL and this is extortion. You refuse to close the account and keep asking for charges each time promising that this is full and final payment.

Please don't send any more emails, calls or extortionist messages. This is exploitation. I don't want your service and I have already paid more that all outstanding amounts - three times over. Please don't get nasty on this.

Look forward to an apology stating that this email was send by mistake along with the confirmation of closure of account (for account details, contact me on [protected]@gmail.com).