Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2022
Complaints 52055
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Get directions

Airtel Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 4444

Airtel reviews & complaints(52055)

I am Arun Mishra, I am regularly using the post paid mobile services of Barti Airtel Ltd. since December 2005. My Mobile No. is [protected]. On 1st April 2010 I requested the costumer care officer on toll free no. for the change of my tarif paln to Happy 150 plan from delight 225. I also requested for free used of SMS on the basis of fixed monthly charges and free 4000 min talk time on the basis of fixed charges of Rs. 249. I also requested to activate Rs. 98/- per month plan for GPRS. Out of all these requests only 4000 min free talk time plan topup is activate on my no along with new tarif plan. I was assured for activation of new plan on my no according to my request through sms on 3rd April 2010. When I received the Bill this month, I learned that I have been charged Rs. 221 and Rs. 35 twice in my bill, further I learned that the double charge is for the bill period of 02/05/2010 to 01/06/2010. Apart from this I have been also charged Rs. 249/- for the period 02/05/2010 to 01/06/2010 for GPRS usage fixed charges.

I want to bring to your notice that when I am availing post paid services, how can the service provider charge the amount in one month advance. this is pre- paid charge of amount.

Kindly provide me the justice and suggest Bharti Airtel to reverse the charges charged in advance in my bill.

Arun Mihsra
[protected]@gmail.com

Airtel Broadband — new connection

hi all,
    I've applied for 3 times to have an airtel broadband connection and got calls from [protected]. While...

Airtel Prepaid — number not activated even after 12 hours

A request was given to activate a duplicate sim([protected]) to sector 35 chandigarh branch in morning at 10 am. But despite...

Airtel — WORST POSSIBLE SERVICE

After a short spell of rains and thunderstorm day before yesterday (3/5/'10) evening my Airtel DTH sgnal went off and...

Airtel — Problem with DO Not Disturb Services

I Vikas Choudhary resident of Bhilwara is using Airtel connection and my no. is [protected].I had requested the service provider...

I have been a customer of Airel since 2005. According to Airtel record my ststus is "platinum". My average biling per month Airtel has been around 35,000.

The blackberry id "raj.[protected]@airtel.blackberry.com" was allocated to me when I took my connection with Airtel. Airtel allocated this id to someone else while I was still using your service. Somebody has manipulated my overseas clients and duped them for USD 50,000.00 by sending an email from my black berry id. The money was transferred using Western Union. My clients are seeking compensation for the money lost. I have since then disconnected my service with airtel as they are not taking any responsibility. my number at that point was [protected]. please help!!

Airtel Mobile — Blackberry Fraud

Airtel has become one of the worst Indian companies. I was also a customer of Airtel Mobile/Broband/DTH, and the service offerings are getting worse each day. In US this company would having been paying fines to the customers because of the services and the way they respond.

For Blackberrry services they charge a good amount compared to AIRCEL and RELIANCE. I too have disconnected BB services from Airtel.

My Rated for Airtel: WORST. They dupe people.

Blackberry — Fraud Email

Dear Sir

I received a Email on 26th April 2012 stating that
    Your email has been selected by the RIM and Blackberry Families for a grant award worth of 1,000,000.00 GBP for this year 2012 award. Your email address was selected during our random email balloting for the BLACKBERRY® SMARTPHONE RIM and if you receive this notification it means that you are a lucky beneficiary of our BLACKBERRY® SMARTPHONE RIM grant award. The BLACKBERRY®RIM authorities has decided to give this award to 15 beneficiaries from all over the world to help facilitate and improve the standard of living to the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf for developing. This grant is been aided by the BLACKBERRY®RIM development programme and the United Kingdom trust funds for human security. Your BLACKBERRY®RIM grant pin number is (RIM-/27456/12)---etc.etc.

Stated to have been issued by Mr Mark Cole.
    (BLACKBERRY® SMARTPHONE SECRETARY GENERAL)
    Evidently it is fraud mail with an intention to cheat customer. Please investigate and take action.
    U.N Singh
    Email ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    I am using my email id on blackberry. yesterday i changed my email password on my laptop and trying to change the same on my blackberry but its not accepted. Since then frequently i am calling to the blackberry help line but nobody is helping. If it will be continue, i will loose my business and your services will be responsible for that.I am so frustrated. Please suggest me where i have to complaint or talk to ...
    Dr Dushyant Mishra
    This Rajsharma is a fraudster that Australian Tax office and Federal police are chasing for having stolen close to 30 million AUD from large number of investors through a scam operated by him and an accountant called Nancy Keep. He has laundered that money into overseas banks through fake commodity trading.

He ran away from Australia and lived in Bangalore for sometime. Ex employee of Infosys. He has ruined lives of many people back in Melbourne

He essentially ran a Ponzi scheme and took away large amounts of money over 8 years of time. If anyone knows his whereabouts in India or in UAE, please contact ASIC or ATO using their website links.

We also believe that he has tried to run many businesses to dupe investors in India

K Carmody

ATO- Brisbane
    Australia

Airtel DTH Services — YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION TAKEN & SERVICES PROVIDED FOR 5 MONTHS

I HAD PURCHASED AIRTEL DTH SERVICES ON 25/10/2009 VIDE ONE OF THE DEALER (MR.VINEET) . THIS CONTACT WAS OBTAINED FROM AIRTEL...

Airtel — Delay in installation & complaint number closed abruptly

Delay in the Airtel DTH connection.it has been now nearly 4 days , that i havent recieved any call from the engineer.
      br...

Airtel Broadband Connection — Frequent Discussions

I am sorry to inform you that I m unhappy with the Broadband services provided to me by Airtel.
      I...

Dear Sir
      This is to inform u that i have purchased DTH -Airtel Digital TV from Local agency - Surat on 1/5/2010 it has been installed at my home on 2/5/2010 at 10:00AM till now it has not been started programm i have already contact customer service department of Airtel DTH services.But they are not givning me saisfaction response as i want from them.they dont know how to speak with a customer as i am also a Sr Customer care executive in reputed company so i knw what responsibilty should have a customer executive.

Airtel Demo — Demo Customer Care ku call Velladamledu

Nenu Dt. 28.03.10na Airtel Demo Local Pointlo theesukunnanu aithe naatinundi. inthavaraku "DEMO CUSTMERCARE" ku...

Dear Sir..
        My name is ajith kumar and my airtel preapid number is [protected]..
        today i got a message from your customre service entre the subject was recharge rs 90 rs and get 9000 std or local seconds talk time ..i make a recarge from our retailer and i didnt get any balance..dedicate acount number 9 is showing isd balance is 90 rs..i dont wanrt isd balance so please take my complaint and make my account std balance...thanking you
        Dear,
        Sir/Mam May No:[protected] from this no: not going out calls even not responding
        balance also from[protected], can u help what to do?

I purchased a LG LCD last month with that I got Airtel digital TV activation kit. I called Airtel digital TV toll free number and got my customer ID [protected]. I also recharged my digital TV account with Rs440 North Pack and this was confirmed to me by the Airtel digital TV customer care executive.

Before, talking to the executive, I followed the IVR instructions, as per which, it asked for my “Activation Voucher” number. I entered that number and the IVR relayed the following information back to me after this I still kept calling the customer care number and when after almost 10 unsuccessful trials I got to speak with an executive, who told me that “your activation kit 16 digit numbers is already activated. However it is not reflecting in system”. They also confirmed that activation kit Sr no. [protected] is activated against my customer ID [protected]. Airtel digital TV customer care executive told me that they had already sent a mail to the concerned department to resolve the issue and activate the connection on high priority and that I will receive a call from them in the next 12 hours. This incident happened on the 28th of April and it is 2nd of May today, I haven’t received any call.

I have been following-up with Airtel, since long time now and every time I call Airtel, I am told the same thing that the Concerned Department will get back to me, but the concerned department has not got in touch with me till now. I am still waiting for the activation and installation.

Now, whenever I call the customer care number and explain the situation to the executives then they just put me on long hold or forward the call to somewhere else, and the call gets disconnect after some time and I don’t get to speak to anyone.

This has happened for more than 20 times and is really annoying. Please help me in getting the connection.

Rajiv Tiwari
          Phone – [protected]
          rajiv.[protected]@gmail.com
          Aug 13, 2020
          did anyone solved this issue?. i am alos a custome facing the same. really i spend my 2- 4 hours to talk with customer care for last one week. their poor responsability made me difficulties in all manner.

Now, whenever I call the customer care number and explain the situation to the executives then they just put me on long hold or forward the call to somewhere else, and the call gets disconnect after some time and I don’t get to speak to anyone :-- this is 100% true as i am a experienced person on the same...

thinking about to disconnet airtel...

i have brought one airtel top up card but its scrach no. is not showing properly my sr no of card is [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020
            i bought a airtel top up card but its scrach no. is not showing properly my sr no. is [protected]

Airtel — WIRELESS MODEM NOT WORKING

I BOUGHT AIRTEL 3G MODEM FROM RANCHI IN 3OOO & MONTHLY RENTAL OF 498. I WAS SAID THAT IT IS HAVING SPEED IN MBPS BUT ITS...

1. My Airtel digital Tv customer ID is [protected] I Paid for 12 month super value pack Order ID 6923519
              2. April 27,2010-I paid the money through internet on April 27,2010.
              3. I recieved an e mail
              4. I called the customer care the next day telling details of payment ,plan name etc and it was agreed that installation shall be on May 1,2010 at 11AM .
              5. April 29 or 30 -I called (Ms Ruby sales advisor) on april 29 or 30 and asked for phone no of the person who will install the phone but that was not available on your computer as told by Ms Ruby sales advisor .
              6. I have recieved a courier with activation and recharge cards
              7. May 1,2010-I remained at home leaving all other important meetings but Nobody turned up on appointed date and time.
              8. I called customer care and was informed that the name of plan is missing.I told him the name of plan.He asked for the numbers of my recharge vouchers but not my activation vouchers.I told him those.But nobody from your so called great telecom company cared to call me in all these days (April 27 to May 1 2010) if anything is missing. I asked for when installation shall be done, or whome shall I compain. The person put me on hold 4 to 5 times and then the phone was disconnected.
              9. I again dialled a girl picked the phone who told me that the name of plan has still not been entered, and the servers were not working. I that was so how could she tell that the name of plan has not been entered.
              10. I now want to know when will my digital tv be installed? What is the phone /Mobile no of person who will install the dish? What is the Phone Number of the person to whome I can send my complaint?
              1. My Airtel digital Tv customer ID is [protected] installed at july, 2009 super value pack.
              2. I have received a called from customer care during april, 10 regarding enquery of channel viewed by me and next day maximum paid channel loded in my package without my concent.
              3. After few days of repeted calls to customer care I have made a written complaint to him then he disconnected the few of important channel already cover under vale pack also blocked with paid ones.
              4. despite repeted calls my original vale pack services is not installed as yet.

kindly look into the matter and provide the all free and all those channel coved under value pack may restored at the earlist .

with regards.

I.C.pandey.
              Lucknow
              mobile no. [protected]
              My Airtel digital Tv customer ID is [protected] installed at valid on december, 2011 super value pack 110 old.
              I am Airtel Digital TV. ID.[protected]. Set top box SD Old Same New Set Top Box HD " INFO [protected] " Number [protected] not fail why?

Airtel Fixed Line — Alarm at midnight without booking

I have a Fixedline as well as Broadline connection on airtel telephone number 42316047. I am fed up with this telephone because...

Airtel - Varak Group — Refund of Initial Deposit

Strange as it may seem - I am fed up of Airtel Telemedia Services provided by the Varak Group in Mahalakhsmipuram, Bangalore.br...

I am an airtel prepaid customer bearing the number as [protected].I believe according to TRAI rules incoming calls are free for any connection.But i am being charged for incoming calls since a few months.At first i ignored it but not anymore.
                Aug 13, 2020
                i also agree with u. im a prepaid airtel subscriber. recently i was charged by airtel for"TAL2ME" services ie NADIRSHA EVENT no:5050515 through incoming call. i picked that call n i disconnected that call. after i received sms that Rs.15 have been charged. i didnt press any other button or * while on that call.

Beware everyone about thi airtel fraud!
                Why am i being chargeed for my incoming calls in my Airtel prepaid connection??? the customer care executives are not equipped to handle this problem.Where do i go now? Frustrated!!!

I am unfortunately a customer of Airtel digital tv and having quite bad experience with customer care executives and the service they give. I had call for 5 times for a single request and each time call will atleast last for 30 min and they just put me on the airtel music(put me on hold). Irrespective of holding such patience, they can not arrange for a engineer who can de-install the dish from my old flat and reinstall it on my new flat. both the flats are 10 min distant by car. No engineer appears on time its been 3 days its on.. still they say they will send the engineer tomorrow which is never ending I think. so, Dont get a airtel tv if you are often shifting!!believe me, you will end in frustration!!
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I am the "MOST MISFORTUNATE AIRTEL DIGI TV CUSTOMER IN THE WORLD " !! From where do i start ... it has been a nightmare from the day my relationship with AIRTEL began.. wether it is teleco, broadband or DTH .. I think "AIRtel" leaves it all to the AIR to tell the customer how to find a solution to their problems.. I dont even understand why do you guys have a CUSTOMER CARE.. It should be called.. CUSTOMER ??... WHO CARES ???... OR CUSTOMER... I DONT CARE !!...

For a company who has been scaling up the BRANDING activity & the promoting FOOLISH Promises like recording soaps for the arrogant wife..its high time they start getting their BASICS right..

My issue is as simple as the spelling of AIRTEL.. i have shifted from Chennai to bangalore & i want someone to come & REINSTALL my AIRTEL digital TV.. You first need to call your so called CALL (or DO NOT CALL ) centre & listen to your boring AIRTEL music which blares away like a crow in your ears for a minimum of 30 minutes for each call.. then you WARN the customer that YOU WILL RECORD THE CALL..& suddenly..everyone forgets to pick up the call..i think they get too tired everyday by PLAYING THE LOUD MUSIC & go off to SLEEP when a customer calls..This is my second week in Bangalore & you guys dont seem to care.. I HAVE A GREAT IDEA.. I will drag you to court & make sure YOU BECOME A NATIONAL SHAME .. I expect immediate revert on my complaint from AIRTEL's end & want my connection to be reinstated with immediate effect before 12 noon.

Abhay
                  Airtel DTH customer call centre is truely pathetic. I wish I had seen all these complaints before I purchased Airtel PVR...they all appear to be true!