Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2605

dear sir they are many problems for mobile range in our office primesis at anjurphata, bhiwandi, thane.
Hiii,
iam syam. iam from east kadungalloor near aluva which is in the eranakulam district in kerala.
Here we are facing a big problem of coverage. We dont get sufficient coverage here. So we dont
able to make calls. Its a big problem here.So kindly tackle this problem as early as possible.
Its a shame to airtel, because all other networks has got full coverage here. The "IDEA" mobile
has full coverage here. When we put our idea mobile inside a drawer, it have full range here.
oooohhhhhhhhhh...
Thn please resolve our problem, Hope that we got a nice result.
THANKU.
hi,
am getting lower range from airtel for past 1 yr...first i thought it was my phones complaint, but when i consulted with the technicians from nokia care, the said there is a range prob for airtel for all higher range nokia mobiles...knda sad...am thinkin of changing my connection ...but am using this particular sim or 4 yrs...sad
yes... its very correct. Because iam also facing this same problem. TRhe airtel has got very poor range here.
other connections are blessed with full range.
Hello

We understand the problem that you are facing in these god forbidden areas but we are working our A off to get you the services you deserve..

and FYI if idea works so well in these areas then why is airtel still the leader..

If you don't like AIRTEL make a switch...do you know how much a mobile tower costs...

I had my mobile connection validated recently but to my utter dismay my incomming services are not working inspite of my repeated requests my incomming services has not been restored. i have repaeatidly contacted the concerned but it has not yielded any results. i am studying at IIT kanpur and i need badly the incomming services .will someone please look into the matter, My mobile number is[protected].
    from punitee garyali
    Deptt Of BSBE
    IIT, Kanpur

AirTel — Airtel prepaid connection not working

I took an airtel prepaid connection on 10th Aug'09. They need regular documents for new connection and I did submit my house agreement, identity proof and photograph.

again after 7 days my outgoing has been barred, they ask me to resubmit documents, which was done.

again after 7 days both outgoing and incoming is barred, they again tell me documnets have not been submitted. I again submitted that.

after submitting documents 3 times also my connection has not been restored.

I want to take legal actio against airtel company. please advise what can be done...

Airtel Postpaid Bill — bill of airtel postpaid connection

plz send me last two months airtel poastpaid bill in details. outgoing nos. and call duration and amt also....

Dear Sir/Madam

I got a call from Bharti Airtel office (91-[protected]) with address :270, UDYOG VIHAR PHASE-2, GURGAON. They were asking for mobile no. of one of their customer who has not paid her Rs.20000 bill for her Airtel Phone. This lady happened to be in my contact 6 months ago. But I really dont know where the hell is she now...But the agent from Bharti Airtel used very rude language and threatened my in very loud voice that she would daily call me atleast 6 times if I do not give the number and said that I can do no harm to her etc etc.. After repeated requests, the agent still begged to differ. She is the most ill mannered, uncultured person I ever come across with..And she does not even know how to speak to person who is not even Bharti Airtel's customer ( I am a Vodafone customer since more than 3 years)...Taking her call was one of the shocking experience of my life...
      I could not remember her name, but if she calls again I will certainly update that to you...I request you to please advise me on this...

I want to take strict action against the customer care agent or the agency who misbehaved with me...Please advise

vishal Mattoo
      91-[protected]

AirTel — Rude Behaviour

My Airtel mobile number [protected] {Prepaid} - has been terminated by Airtel without intimation. On contacting their outlet in Chembur, they inform that since this number has not been used for a long time they have given the same number to some one else. I requested them to give me a written advise on the matter, which they refuse to do so. What I am worried about that the number could be misused by someone. I further wish to comment that the service provider is very rude and abrupt in their response to customer.
      Dear Rakesh Ranga,

Thankyou for your kind reply.

Keith Carvalho

I was disconnected my Mobile no. [protected] on completion o[censored]nder plan of two years i.e. Nov. 2007 on my request and his after I receive a legal notice on my current Mobile No. [protected] on dated 23.04.2008 at 3.00 PM as urgent pay your bill pending at 4.00 PM on same date i.e. 23.04.08 otherwise you go to tishazari court. so I paid a false bill. so you are requested to arrange the real bill and refund my excess payment.

Airtel — worst customer care in india

Regarding Airtel Mobile Office, I have given many complaints and feedbacks.

First of all, try to teach the Customer care representatives how to speak with the Customers.
          Every time, they are disconnecting the Call while Complaining. Harish, Rajendar.. and many persons doing like this. after 2 or three attempts, 121 customer call has been blocked. (why you are blocking the calls. Are you afraid of the Customer).
          br...

Daer sir,
          my mob. has been lossed, same time my card was blcked by customer care on my requesting, after two months i received call from delhi tis hazari court they told me pay Rs.1300/- till eveining otherwise you willbe fined Rs.40000/-then i paid asked amount, but same time i requested stop service of this concern no([protected]) permantly AND SEND ME NOC but till date i have not received any NOC
          purposely they looted me by creating fake bills, till date NOC also not given to me

Airtel Broadband — INTERNET NOT WORKING

COMPLAINT NO 5816122 REG INTERNET BROADBAND CONNECTION IS NOT ATTENDED TILL DATE THOUGH THE COMPLAINT WAS LODGED 1 WEEK BACK ....

One Day I received call from [protected] [Mr. rohit] saying that, " Sir pay Rs. 600/- [Rs.500/- towards deposit and Rs. 100/- for scheme charges] and you will be getting 1000 min Airtel-Airtel call free and 1000 Local SMS free, so when can i send my excutive to your office". Also i have been told by that person that i will be getting new gold card. I thought this is very good scheme so i gone for the same and asked to come next day itself. The person come on next day and taken Rs. 600/- cheque. Nothing has happened After for 1 months. so i made a call from my office on the same number and asked what happened to my Rs. 600/- which is cleared from bank account. {Most imp cheque is a/c payee in favour of Bharti Airel Ltd). That person told me that he will give details within half-hour and after insisting provided me another no. [protected]. but no reply for that day as well as phone also swithed-off or not available for next 15 days.

Today {Date 22nd Apr 2008} i made call on [protected] which is replied by Mr. Jawed and again same thing as earlier that will provide details within 2 hours. No reply till 4'o clock and now no reply on phone.

Please solve this problem on urgent basis because they are so many person paying but not getting any reply.

My questions are:
            1. Cheque cleared my bank account but airtel has no idea about it.
            2. When i will get my new sim card or money back.

Dinesh Mundada
            [protected]@rediffmail.com
            Dear Dinesh,
            Make it a point to cc your emails to nodal officer and appelate also. Please take a scan copy of the payment made receipt and also the bankstatement showing the payment cleared in favor of AIRTEL, had a harrowing experience wherein I had Rs.2000/- due from AIRTEL and AIrtel refused to acknowledge, just because i had the receipts I could hammer out my money after good 3 months. These people just test your patience. mail me in case of problem at [protected]@hotmail.com; have bad experience in AIRTLE MAHARASTRA and AIRTEL AP also.
            Respected Sir

I Syed Masood Ali, have registered for an airtel connection 15 days back and have submitted the necessary documents and address proof along with my photograph. I get a message after 15 days saying that the photograph is not clear and that I am supposed to submit a new one. When I went to the Laxminagar branch of GodhavariKhani, Karminagar dist the person asks me to get a color photograph of the address proof and when I did so, he again asks me to sumbit a phtograph which I have already submitted. And the way the person has spoken to me was not at all in the interest of a customer. He blankly told me whether I need the connection or not. This is no way to talk to a customer who is 50+. I expect some action to be taken in this regard. This will be in the favour of many customers who are affected by such services.

Syed Masood Ali.
            [protected].

Excess DSL Billing
              I am a subscriber of Airtel Landline No.[protected] since Nov 2007. I have a combo plan in which i use both voice and internet services.
              Till my bill dated 24/10/07, i had no problems with my billing. My DSL statement details used to consume 3-6 pages. My usage was between 1.0-1.6 GB per month.
              However in the Bill dated 24/11/07, my DSL details occupied only a quarter page instead of normal 3-6...

Dear Sirs,

Until now, I am an Airtel postpaid customer. I am using Airtel postpaid connection in a corporate user group architecture.

I have opted for my postpaid number [protected] before 6 months months during a Roadshow campaign happended in my office premises which I am presently using now.

My credentials has been duly verified before the allotment of my number by an authorised personnel from Airtel.

After the third month of taking up this connection, I have received a notification stating that I am using two other mobile numbers which I am not aware off.

I am in constantly liaising with the customer support executives of Airtel since the beginning of March 2008 with regard to the improper impulsion of asking me to pay for the two mobile number bills which does not belongs to me, but even by this minute I have not got a concrete answer / reply and the dragging up of this situation irritates me a lot.

I hate to state that my credentials has been forged inappropriately which I cannot accept.

My mobile no. is [protected].
              The other mobiles number which I would like to brand illegal are [protected] & [protected].

I hereby place a complaint in your desk and please can you look into this dispute and provide me a solution for this issue at the earliest since it includes my cost, time and energy.

Looking forward to hear from you.

AirTel — Airtel Postpaid number misuse

To,
              Airtel,

a sim card([protected]) is being used by someone else by my name, which i came to know when no payment was made for it after Dec08 and when i started getting calls for the non payment of the bill.
              it was being used by one of my friends who agrees that she has been using the SIM. but she is not making the payment and the current bill is 15000. airtel is forcing me to make the payment. can we do something in this case.

Balwinder

Airtel Postpaid — Bill plan change request for last two month

I have been trying to change my bill plan since last two month, but to my surprise it is still the same plan. Every time I asked to pay your dues It will be change by next bill cycle. In the first month after I clear my default I didn't get any confirmation frm that side. again I sent a mail to [protected]@airtelindia.com and [protected]@airtel.in. I was again told to follow the same procedure this time you bill plan will get change from next...

Airtel Postpaid Bill — Wrong information from Customer Care Executive.Without informing changed bill plan & wrongly charged.

Hi All,
                My mobile number is - [protected].
                I had called Customer Care on 6th March, 2008 to change my bill plan.But my request was not heeded & the Customer Care Executive informed me that the bill plan cannot be changed until next billing cycle.Then I had requested Airtel for the 'Hotline Plan' in which I had free service from my Cell Number to the new Sim card number I received in the plan.Without my prior notice...

We are sending this mail to you from MAAC INFRA

We had booked Airtel broadband connection through one of your Territory Sales Manager Mr. Jitender Duggal by paying an advance amount of Rs. 5000/- vide cheque no. 000405 dated 08/01/2008. The receipt number given to us is 52805 dated 18/01/08 with SEF no. 794199.

Airtel has failed to provide us connection at that time and we have wasted our precious 45 days due to non availability of pair or line etc…Later on we could find another manager who could provide us the connection with less hassle. But so far the amount of Rs. 5000/- submitted as advance amount is still pending from Airtel to us.

Even after reminding Mr. Jitender Duggal almost 15 times and regular follow up our payment in last three months, we are yet to receive our deposited amount of Rs. 5000/-which is due from your end.

You are requested to kindly make the above payment at the earliest to avoid any further action from our end.

We shall look forward for your reply and action on this subject at the earliest.

Warm Regards,

Tarun

Airtel India — DEACTIVATION FOR NON PAYMENT OF RS 500 MONTHLY BILL, WHILE LIMIT PROMISED WAS RS 1000

DEAR AIRTEL

YOU ARE RUDE

My mobile phone no [protected] got deactivated with PUK locked while I was in Cyprus. I wonder why these things happen to your system especially for non- payment of Rs 487.50 monthly bill which I do pay regularly. In case of default in payment of monthly bills however small be the amount, your system oriented debarring service can hold at stake the communication just because I did not pay your Rs 300- 500 in time.

Shame on your system and I pity myself to be at mercy of such shameless sorry- thank-you help lines, which do not care to pick up phone calls after sending the caller through computerised ordeal. I tried thrice on Sunday but your phone banking went silent, just preferred not to pick up the calls on Sunday.
                Please tell me the physical address of a man who listens to me and in case he also turns out helpless, the esteemed address for breaking my head in front of a competent Airtel man before I throw your SIM card.
                This is the third occasion when my SIM card got blocked since 2004 for non payment of petty monthly bill of Rs 300-500 in time. When last time I was about to throw your SIM card a wise man from AIRTEL promised me not to repeat such cheap tricks of stoppage of communication/ deactivation for an outstanding below Rs 1000.00.

Who cares AIRTEL is all about systems and inconvenience to its old Customers...

Airtel India — Bill payment

I used to pay my Delhi mob bill thru online ...abovesaid website is not working
                I have balace of rs.151 but there is no incoming and out going calls .it says service barred.mobile no.[protected]

my broadband connection was shifted from one DP to another.
                  i was told that my connection will start as soon as it will be shifted ...its 3 days but there is no connectivity in my connection...
                  this is ridiculous ..i have suffered a lot due this problem ..now i am thinking to drop this coonection..
                  and i have faced a loss also by not having connectivity..this places a very bad impression on cunsumer ...and will also suggest people not to go for this connection...
                  I had broadband connection with telephone no 43063395. I shifted from Flat No. 112, New Delhi Apartment, Vasundhra Enclave Delhi 110096 . I handed over the application to Airtel represenattive on 17-Apr-10 for shifting. But I was told Airtel facility is not available at the new location

I informed to cancel my connection on 20-Apr-10 through Airtel Sales Manager Mr Nazaf (Mobile [protected]). Surprisingly The connection is still active. I have no outstanding till the last bill.

If airtel is not disconnecting the phone. I would not be responsible for any future unwanted bill

Request to sort it with your official to take appropriate action

I am using an airtel no [protected], Which actually belongs to bombay but is currently used in akola city. We received our bill forfebruary, We contacted the local airtel gallery for payment of the bill, the bill being slightly higher than expected we enquired whether we were put up with roaming charges, THe airtel executive delayed our complaint for 2 long months and kept us waiting reasurring each time that the problem will be solved in further short span.
                    Same pattern continued and so our service was barred for non payement of bill.
                    We had to suffer inconvenience and losses as our service was barred al because of the delay made by the airtel employee.Further on payment of the bill after two months from other airtel other, The system is as yet not started, as the other gallery officer too has not updated our bill despite of it's payement 2 days ago .
                    What do we do now ?????????
                    The customer can provide us with no help at all ...as the officer has not updated our bill as yet !
                    WHAT DO WE DO /?????????????????

Eshani Sathe, Akola, Maharashtra.
                    NAME KUNDAN KUMAR MY MOB.NO.[protected]
                    ADDRESS.TYPE 2 62 VIVEKANAND NAGAR ORDNANCE FACTORY KATNI
                    PIN.NO.483503
                    ALL DITAIL DATE 07.12.2010
                    ALL DAIL MOB.NO, DIALLED NO.AND RECEIVED NO.MAIL ALL MOB.NO.ATTECH SIR

I have sent a sms to 121 GPRS to activate the gprs service on mobile on 21/3/08 at 8.53.35 at 15.05.23 I sent a message to 121 MYVAS but grps was activated, at 16.49.46 I contact customer care exuection but gprs was activiated again tat of 4 hours give at 17.22.37 the service was activates on mobile. Then I spoke to one of the supervisor Seema about the quality of service and I told to deactivate the gprs. At the same time i sent a message...

Sir

I am one of your subscriber having Ph. No.[protected] customer ID no 229034 in the name if Mohammed Imran. Isha Chemist Shri Nagar Main Indore. Having medical business of whole-sale retail. I am a subscriber of your company since 1997.
                      I would like to bring your kind attention my case:

I was having Plan 499/- in which local calls and Airtel Call within circle are free
                      Up to 4th January 08 the same plan was activated on my no. But the bill I received for the period 5-01-08 to 4-02-08 received with plan 150. I had never applied for plan change but the same was getting done from your end. Your organization has never bothered to inform me about the plan change. On enquiring at customer desk no one give me any satisfactory answer nor ready to tell how the plan gets changed.

For past 3 months I am trying to sort this problem but receiving no co-operation from your end. On top of that my number gets barred and after repeated follow up with your organization, no one taking pain to look into the matter. Inspite of looking into the problem your company and collection executives are giving me calls for collecting payment. I had made a complaint at your office many time but nor answer received. My last complaint number was 5671054 dated 14th April 08. This time also I get assurance but I know with my previous experience no one going to revert. Due to these action and barring of my number I had incurred loss of Rs. 250000/-, who is responsible for the losses and the mantel stress I am going through.

This is my last letter to you and if this time no one going to look into the problem and resolve my complaint then I have no option but to go to Consumer Forum. As you are committed to provide us best services first time and every time but in my view I am receiving worst services every time and getting mental harassment as a bonus.

You are requested to please reply at the earliest.

Mohammed Imran
                      Please note that for the last 2 months my phone no :[protected] is not in working condition .We have lodged more than 100 complaints, but there is no response from airtel.Fyi i have submitted cash of Rs 2500/= in A/C NO :14652931 DT:03/2/11 .Your receipt no is :CA10186545M.Kindly suggest that what further action we have to take? My mobile no is [protected]

My old sim card was unable to swap in my new mobile nokia 6300 . So that I have changed my sim card with new one with same number [protected] because in air-tel office it was suggested . My old card is deactivated but new one is not activated till now though 3 days have been passed.

kamlesh
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

THIS COMPANY IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES THAT YOU COULD FIND IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD.
                          NOT JUST THE CUSTOMERS ARE AT THERE MERCY AFTER BUYING THERE PRODUCTS BUT ALSO THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY SELL THERE PRODUCTS, N IM THE LIVING EXAMPLE OF THIS. THEY SAY THEY GIVE X AMOUNT AS CLAIM FOR N NO:OF ACTIVATIONS, BUT IM YET TO RECEIVE THE CLAIMS DISCUSSED FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST2007 ONWARDS, THE SO CALLED ASMs ALWAYS HAVE ONE EXCUSE OR THE OTHER,...