Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2609

respected sir,
i am RAMARAJU using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month. if possible as soon as early send me detail on my id <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> thank you.
I am nitin sharma using ur airtel company prepaid connection with number [protected] and I want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month if possible as soon as early send me detail on my id
nitin sharma
I am Robin Velan using ur airtel company prepaid connection with 1.number [protected] and 2. number [protected] I want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month if possible as soon as early send me detail on my id [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com
Robin Lawrance
Can i have incoming and out going details of my number Airtel [protected]. and sent to my e mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
Can i have incoming and out going details of my number Airtel Prepaid No . and get it on too my e mail
[protected]@in.com
HI
iam nisham from tamilnadu i need first time sim card from india airtel i want some of deatils
wht about you'r IDD cal's charges? and STD, LOCAL?
please you give me infomation of that number [protected] in detial way
Requested Sir,
Can i i have details of my number airtel prepaid No. [protected] i want to incoming&outgoing numder detail to[protected] to[protected] ...
and sent to my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

yours-sincerely,
Requested sir-madem,
i am Amandeep Singh using ur airtel company prepaid connection with number [protected] . i want to [protected]@outgoing call details for[protected] to[protected] if possible as soon as early send me details on my id [protected]@yahoo.com
thanx you
date[protected] amandeep singh
I am Vipul Singhvi using ur airtel company prepaid connection with number [protected] . i want to incoming and outgoing call details for[protected] to[protected] if possible as soon as early send me details on my id [protected]@gmail.com
my number of airtel prepaid is [protected], want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month if possible as soon as early send me detail on my id (anshu.[protected]@yahoo.com)

Airtel Prepaid — Outgoing/incoming facilities withdrawn without any prior intimation.

I have been registered on 23-Apr of this month and been issued with sim.my mobile is no.[protected].i have submitted
    my driving licence copy, address proof .
    On 6-Jun of this month my outgoing and even incoming facility have been withdrawn without any prior intimation.
    I contacted the retailer next morning 07-Jun in this regard; he said the services would be activated within 24 Hours.
    But...

Harassment by Koramangala Airtel store manger Ganapathy and his associate Rahul.

As i had requested for my change the ownership of the airtel broad band connection this has not been processed and when asked for the confirmation and details the officials harrassed.

I am going to take it further to the media and other officials, please support me.

regds
    Amaresh
    I am trying to get two of my prepaid numbers activated and i am listening to different comments every time i call the airtel executives. Furthermore i have t0o tell them my entire story everytime i call up. Now they are referring me to the Airtel relationship office
    this is sandeep bansal from kanpur.i have purchased dth on 3rd january(customer ID [protected]) and it took 15 days to install after calling so many times...again i have problem since 5th march and am continuously calling to call centre and local dealer for my problem and no body is listning and problem remain same. in Pukhrayan where this dth is installed dealer has given contract to some other company for seeing the problem.
    i am not receiving data /signal since 10 days and no solution after so many call.
    i want immediate action over dealer (shailendra-[protected])... and to check dth . i have no option but to complain in consumer forum .
    sandeep bansal
    I have a good idea which will be entirely different and whom should i contact to share the idea.

We have post paid connections and have registered complain on frequent call drops to Airtel customer support on121, REF No: 16079035;[protected];[protected]; 67051431;[protected];[protected].
      Till date no complaint is registered by Airtel, day by day the services are becoming bad to worst, kindly look into the issues.
      Arvind
      [protected]...

My number is [protected]. i hav activated mobile office sevice on my number. but it is getting disconnected after every 3 mins. i had called the airtel customer care but my problem is not getting solved. i am facing this problem for last 3 months but still not been solved as it was tried with other mobile phone but problem with their network. need help
      I totally agree with you. I am having a similar problem with my connection to GPRS getting disconnected within 15 seconds after connection. I contacted Airtel as well and they simply said to deactivate the connection and then reactivate again. I did that as well and yet its not working. The same problem arises with my other phone as well when i put my sim card in it. So its clear that its a network problem. When I told them so, they said they can do nothing more about the problem. Even the messages sent to their 2567 server for Airtel Mobile Office settings gets failed everytime. It never reaches that server. I had to manually get the settings. I really hope Airtel would do some thing about this. On a lighter note though, My other name is Chetan as well, so is it some hidden agenda of Airtel of giving a poor service to Chetans out there? :P
      i am facing similar problem from 4days i complained them but didn't resolved yet i hope they will look into the matter after complaining to them they should refund the money as it is its not workin so for they are charging us can some one make them wake up

I got a sms fro airtel recharge service regarding recharge for Rs 96 for upfront validity extension for 15 days and for life within 7 days. I recharged my mobile no [protected] with the same through icici bank.

However to my dsismay the validity did not get extended. Further i tried extending my validity through *144*030# as well this too didnt work after trying for several times.

I tried calling the customer care literally 50 times a day, the call never got through.

I have been so appreciative about the services of airtel for the past 5 yrs i've been using it, but all the image i had of airtel came crashing. Now i feel it is worser than Govt owned sick public sectors. All the tall claims made by airtel is a farse and is only interested in milking people and providing no valu added service.

For making false promotional claims i shall be constrained to drag airtel to the consumer court on the matter.

voucher no c55902,Rs.3301/- — voucher not received

I have not recvd my gift voucher of Rs.3301/- till today st 27.12.2008

Pls Deliver the same to my address
        C/o Bhimsen Polai
        RZ269A/18, Tughlakabad Extn. Near Tara Apartments,
        Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019
        i was recharged of r46 and i got 500mb .i wano to know what is last date of this plan. myn. is[protected]

i am unable to use GPRS on roaming for last six days and i am not getting solution from customer care executive. THEY ARE NOT LOOKING AFTER MY PROBLEM .aS I I AM IN ROAMING I AM BEING CHARGED FOR CALLING . MY mobile no.is[protected]. they have also blogked my call to customer care . i was glling from my other no.[protected] they have blocked call on this no. to customer care too.[protected] is mb. no. of jharkhand....

I am requesting AirTel to disconnect my landline form 21st Feb 2008. Till now (16th June 2008) they haven't disconnected the line but keep me sending the bill.

I don't know what to be done, i am calling daily and no action is been taken.

airtel land line — DISCONNECTION OF 41444176

as per your ref no[protected] dt[protected] my a/c no[protected]. kindly disconnect my tel no landline no 41444176, & adjust my security -- send me fresh bill after adjusting -- my security --regards -- dr malhotra
          my a/c no[protected]. kindly disconnect my tel no landline no[protected], & adjust my security -- send me fresh bill after adjusting -- my security --regards -- Ratnmanjari

i wanna disconnect the airtel subscription text based services but i have already complained earlier 2-3 times but still problem is same here so pls disconnect my airtel subcription text based services

pls do the needful

thnx

vikas singh
          I am requesting AirTel to disconnect my landline form 21st April 2009. Till now they haven't disconnected the line but keep me sending the bill.

I don't know what to be done, i am calling daily and no action is been taken.

My reference ID No is 75262379
          Sir/madam,

I am residing at madurai. As i got transfer to some other places, please disconnect my Telephone connection with BroadBand Connection. My Telephone Number is[protected]. Kindly do the needful for me. Waiting for your quick response.

Thanks and Regards,
          D.Johnson
          i bijender pal sharma want to dissconnect my landline no.my mobile no. is [protected]
          pls dissconnect our two broad band connectiom[protected] and [protected]

airtel, landline no 4254400 — disconnection of phone

i am having this no 4254400 since 1997 and none of these years i am a defauter in paying the regular monthly bills. the bill for november for rs 341 was paid by me on 1.12.2009.through cheque of bank of india no
          recently they have hold my outgoing calls stating that i have not cleared their phone bills were as i have registered my complaint in this manner on 31.12.2009 and they have mentioned to retify by 4.01.2010. today the person from airtel came and said that they have forgot to send the cheque to the bank and should pay the bill for december along with nov without any surcharge,which i paid,on contacting the said dept came to know that if surharge/penalty for bounce cheque be paid then only they are going to re start the outgoing calls? why i have to suffer of the fault which they(airtel) people had occured?
          I am requesting AirTel to disconnect my landline. My Airtel telephone number is [protected] .I will pay all dues amount. Plz pay the attention on my request.

It is long since I have been requesting your different customer care people to disconnect my above phone because I might be going to shift my residence & will not need this at new address. As Usual all gentlemen tried to convince me that I should not surrender this connection but at last on[protected] after a long discussion on phone I was assured that all actions will be taken at your end & it will be surrendered soon.

I was given following complaint nos:-

DATE COMPLAINT NO DATE OF DISCONNECTION

18/09/[protected]/09/2010

20/09/[protected]/09/2010

But I am sorry to confirm that till date no action has been taken by your staff & the said phone is working today even you will agree that under these circumstances why I will bear the rental charges after 01/09/2010.

After having lost all hopes from your respected officers I am now approaching your goodself to arrange its disconnection today itsel[censored]nder confirmation to me of your action.

Thanks & Regards
          Vinod Kumar Jain
          [protected]@lumaxauto.com
          dear sir i am ajay bhatia, my landline no is [protected], i am reqesting airtel to disconnect my landline connection 3sep 2010 till now 15oct they have not disconnected the line but keep me sending the bill. i can not use your landline connection about 3 to 4 months and i pay your bill. so please disconnect my line thank you.

I am Shalini, My Account no is 14752719 and I am using Airtel broadband service.In the month of March I shifted to other place and informed customer care for transfer but due to unavailability of the service in that location my no was kept on hold. I called customer care several times for disconnecting my no since end of March But still I am receiving the calls & Sms from airtel.Please help me in disconnecting my no.

Shalini

AirTel — DISCONNECTION OF LANDLINE NUMBER

SIR

WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING COMPLAINT / REQUEST NOS. FOR DISCONNECTION OF OUR LANDLINE NO.[protected].

12/09/10 - 1204391
          27/09/10 - 1206917
          05/10/10 - 16821824
          11/10/10 - 36857246
          15/11/10 - [protected]
          29/11/10 - 1238181
          05/12/10 - 40537566

SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DISCONNECT THE PHONE IMMEDIATELY.

AirTel — Airtel Land line disconnection

I requested Airtel to disconnect my land line phone. Request was palced on 15-Feb-2011. First they directed me a retention officer who suggested me advantages to keep the phone connection. But when I mentioned that I am not living at the address for past 5 months, she agreed and quoted me reference no.[protected]. I was told billing would stop in 48 hours and phone disconnected within 7 days.
          Unfortunately, the phone line is still working and me and my are still getting phone calls from Airtel suggesting I continue with the phone connection.
          I doubt if complaints in the forum solve any problem but atleast people will be mentally prepared when they go for disconnecting their line.
          I completely agree with all the complaints. Because I am facing the similar issues from January. I have to disconnect my landline and two mobile numbers. I don't know what to do and what kind of action can be taken by the customer care attendants who didn't disconnect my services yet.

Please help!!!

hello sir.
            This is Alok from Lucknow.I bought airtel prepaid connection in may 2008.After one month when i call to any number a message is speak by operator i.e. "YOU ARE BARD BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ACCESS SERVICE." So plz check my status and solve my problem. plz i m waiting ur reply...
            Thanx...

Respected;Sir I m rimpal chhabra (yash electronics)from khandwa madhya pradesh sir i have a shop of mobile &i want to know u that I ur small retaler sir in nov&dec i have done the highest activation in mp&chhattisgarh.sir mai khandwa mai sabse jyada handset sell karta hu aur sim card pehle sir march-april mai 7-8 activation karta tha.lekin sir jabse khandwa mai mr.krishna jo ki khandwa ke area manneger hai sirf inki vajah se maine apna sell badaya tha.lekin sir jab bhi claim ka time aata hai to kabhi time par money nahi milta.sir baat paise ki nahi hai par yaha ka jo distributor hai (kanchan electronics)ke naam se jo chal raha hai inka sir way of talking intna gada hai ki sun ker koi airtel ka kaam karna pasand nahi karega.sir is baat ki shikayat mai indore office sonal sir, bhanu sir aur mayank sir ko kai barr kar chuka hu.par har baar yahi hota hai ki ab se app ke saath aisa nahi hoga aur mujhe bahut pareshani ka samna karna padta hai.sir abhi march ke claim ki hi baat hai mr. naveen jo ki airtel ki distributer hai maine sir payment manga to sir inhone 10 baar phone karne ke baad payment diya jabki iska hisab mr.krishna jo ki khandwa dekhte hai unhone 15 din pehle hi hisab bana ker de diya tha.uske baad sir mai jab payment lene gaya to unhone 10-10 ki gaddi de di aur kaha lena hai to lo nahi to jisko bolna hai boldo mai nahi dunga.saath hi unhone ye bhi kaha kaam karna hai to karo nahi to band kardo mujhe koi farak nahi padta.jis ko bolna hai boldo.sir is baat ka pata mr.sameer jo sonal sir ki jagah par aaye hai unhe bhi hai unse abhi 2 din pehle hi is subject par baat hui hai unhone kaha ki tum befikra raho mai dekh lunga.sir aapse meri request thi ki meri problom ka solution nikale nahi mai kaam nahi kar paunga.sir ye baat mai english mai isliye nahi keh paya kyoki mai aapko detail mai explain nahi kar pata.sir mujhe aapse possitive response ki umid hai.THANKS my contect number[protected],[protected],[protected] I m waiting for ur response.

I am staying in Ranchi, Jharkhand and my Phone No. is [protected], 1 month back my phone no. is blocked and when trying to make calls, a no. appeared on the screen to contact for the sollution. We tryed a 100 times, but didn't get any response.

When I went to the Airtel Office in Ranchi, the staff said that your no. is blocked because some information in the format was not proper or incomplete, didn't...

With this letter i want to bring to your notice that you just mentions "Devang M. Raval" which is just a initial letter of my middle name in the current Bills which i receives sofar, I would like to request You that please mention my full middle name i.e. Devang Mahendrabhai Raval.MY Land Line No. is[protected].
              Kindly Change the same as soon you read this letter, i appriciate your good services and i expect the same co-operation and services in future also.

AirTel — Not receiving monthly bill.

I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY MONTHLY BILL FROM YOU. I AM PERSONALLY GOING TO YOUR CHEMBUR GALARY AND PAYING THE DUES WITH A FINE OF FIFTY RUPEES FOR NOT PAYING IN TIME. IN ONE HAND YOU ARE NOT SENDING BILLS AND ON THE OTHER HAND YOU ARE ASKING FOR A FINE FOR DELAY IN PAYMENT.
              CAN YOU CLARIFY ???

ANJAN DAS
              Mo. : [protected]

Airtel landline phone — not getting monthly bill

hello sir,
              i am abdul maajeeth..my land line number is [protected]..i am not getting the monthly landline bill...my last date is 17th ...last month bill i didnt get still now...same think happened last month also...i have given complaint last month ...no response from ur side...pls kindly take action about this issue...

Sirs,
                I received the Airtel mobile connection no [protected] on 27/04/08. with Inteternational roaming facility which was functional from 30 /04/08 . The deposit of 5500 was also paid .

Since this did not serve the purpose for communication while on travel on 30/04/08 I surrendered the same on 9/05/08 to the local service outlet in Vidyaranyapura in Bangalore from whom the sim was bought.. They did not give any...

I am user of Airtel Cellular Service, no being - [protected]. I use two nos. Extensively use the reliance & Airtel is mostly used for incoming so there is hardly any usage.
                My balance was reduced from Rs 130-140 to 23 paise for absolutely no reason in the month of Feb (2008). This event took place between 20th - 25th Feb.
                1. On 29th of feb itself I visited the local authorized Airtel outlet & they asked me to come the next day.
                2. On being there the next day (1st of March) I learnt there was no electricity. So I was again asked to come later.
                3. 3rd of March – The most common excuse – “System is slow”. So I left my number in the complaint register & ask them to get back to me when they have time!
                4. 9th of March I get a call from the local office of Airtel informing me that I had used my no which explains the reduction in balance. On asking them the reason they said “it is not being reflected in the system!” Then how the hell on this earth do you know that I have used my no! I enforced the question firmly to them again “May I know the reason for the reduction in my balance?” & they said they would call me in 15 mins. It has been 3 months those 15 mins haven’t arrived!
                5. During the same period I was making calls to register my complaint on the 121 (customer care). Airtel has put a limitation on the no of calls that would answered by an Airtel executive (I guess it is 25 calls/month). My whole 25 calls got exhausted but I didn’t get an reply from them.
                6. They have started THIS called “query by sms” where you have to mention your problem via a sms! WTF! Again my question remained unanswered.
                7. In the month of April I had lodged approximately 8 complaints. All executives told me that my problem would be solved in 48 hrs but those 48 hrs never came in the same month.
                8. Now this was getting on my nerves so I really started to press the issue. THE AIRTEL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORSE THAN THE WORST THIRD GRADE LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE OF AN ORDINARY C-CLASS CO! Not only they lack responsibility & commitment but they are utterly shameless & manner less. On many occasions they asked to wait for 30 seconds & didn’t reply till 15 minutes. But I had nerves of steel & decided no matter what I want an answer! So used to switch the phone to speakerphone mode & continue my work. These customer care executives used to check every 3-4 minutes hoping that I disconnected but I didn’t & in the end they are shameless enough to cut the call. This happened 5-6 times. They also fooled me by saying they are transferring the call to higher authority, the call never got transferred to any person but IVR! In the month of MAY I had made roughly 10 complaints, complaint Nos being:

i. [protected] – I was told. Mistake from their end Amount would be credited to my account in 48 hrs.

ii. [protected] – On calling after 4 days I was told. Mistake from their end Amount would be credited to my account in 48 hrs.

iii. [protected] – On calling after 3 days I was told. Mistake from their end Amount would be credited to my account in 48 hrs.

iv. [protected] – After a couple of days again the same story.

v. [protected] – Same old story of 48 hrs.

840 hrs passed but I didn’t receive the credit.

vi. [protected] – If you notice this complaint no is a digit shorter. So I asked them the reason. They told me it is short because it was being forwarded by a higher authority (At least by someone above the executives who receive the customer calls)

The executives whom I spoke to were Mr Balaji, Naamnath, Satish, Ruksan & Raj Kohli (last 5 calls, 1st I didn’t record).

This time I was sure my problem would be solved. And could you guess what answer did I receive? Everything has been deleted from the system because they maintain records only of the last 3 months & they suggested me that I should have lodged a complaint earlier! They are frauds. Bloody Rascals. Shameless [censored]s on this earth. Airtel is fraudulent company. I am not making stories but speaking the facts. I have mentioned my no above. Also mentioned are the complaint nos. All facts are recorded!

If you don’t have the records of more than the past 3 months solve problems in an acceptable time period. Even now in the records there would be previous months complaints (may) mentioning that a rebate has to be given to me. When the decision of rebate has already been taken then why is there a need to check the records of feb again! & even incase there is, it is due to inefficiency in their system that they can’t check it.
                These [censored]s reduce your balance, don’t give you reasons, make you run & when you give up & recharge would repeat the same.

A STRONG RECOMMEDATION: NEVER GO FOR AIRTEL CELLULAR SERVICE  IT IS A TRAP!!

LETS FORM A TEAM AND BATTLE AGAINST THESE UNFAIR COMPANIES. You are most welcome to contact me regarding the same.

1. Divert their potential clients.
                2. Discuss in forums about their unfair play.
                3. Write Blogs to make sure others learn about them.
                4. Contact CNBC Awaaz (Consumer Channel)
                5. File a legal case
                Hello, this is sami from kurnool(andhra pradesh)..and my mobile number is [protected]...i'm the user of airtel prepaid customer..and i'm using the AIRTEL INTERNET ON service from past 3years..but from past 6days unnecessary my amount is cutting out from my balance..when i called CUSTOMER CARE ExECUTIVES they told within 24hours my problem will get solved and that 24hours haven't arrived till now..everyday i'm calling CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES but no one is taking action against my complaint..and even the TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE are saying USELESS FELLOW to me when one of thier customer care executive told me to keep my call on hold..actually that customer care executive forget to keep my call on hold and i listed the thoughts what they discussed..CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE by name NAVEEN said who is that USELESS FELLOw complainting abt this issue with his mate...i'm tired of this customer care executives of airtel..and one more thing when i made a call to CUSTOMER CARE they said me to call GPRS DEPT but when i called GPRS DEPT they said me to call CUSTOMER CARE DEPT..that funcking customer care executives of AIRTEL is playing with us..and not taking any action against my 17complaints..AIRTEL IS BLODDY CELLULAR SERVICES...

THANK U!!

SAMI AHMED
                i have a prepaid connection and i am not comfortable with your airtel customer care services because on 3rd of augst 2008 . i have down loadaded a game wwe and this game is not completly download and 50rs is deducted frm my cell. and i have call atleast 10 times in yr customer care and only they tell me that yr money will be come after 4days . and today is 27 augst .
                so please sir give me my 50 rs .
                your obediently
                customer{[protected]}
                Balance Reduction Without Usage

I am user of Airtel Pre-paid Cellular Service, no being - [protected]. I use two nos. Extensively use the reliance & Airtel is mostly used for incoming so there is hardly any usage.
                6. Another problem is “query by sms” where you have to mention your problem via a sms! Again my question remained unanswered.
                7. In the month of April I had lodged approximately 8 complaints. All executives told me that my problem would be solved in 48 hrs but those 48 hrs never arrived in the same month.

iv. [protected] – After a couple of days again the same story.

v. [protected] – Same old story of 48 hrs.

840 hrs passed but I didn’t receive the credit.

This time I was sure my problem would be solved. And could you guess what answer did I receive? Everything has been deleted from the system because they maintain records only of the last 3 months & they suggested me that I should have lodged a complaint earlier! I am not making stories but speaking the facts. I have mentioned my no above. Also mentioned are the complaint nos. All facts are recorded!

If you don’t have the records of more than the past 3 months solve problems in an acceptable time period. Even now in the records there would be previous months complaints mentioning that I rebate has to be given to me. When the decision of rebate has already been taken then why is there a need to check the records of feb again! & even incase there is it is due to inefficiency in your system that you can’t check it.

NOW TELL ME WHAT IS TO BE DONE?!

Airtel Prepaid — reduction in balance

I am a subscriber of Jharkhand and my prepaid mobile no is [protected] and on roaming. I got a topup of Rs 120/= on 26/07/2009 and surprised to see my balance only Rs 0.97 on 28/07/2009. Between 26th july to 28th july neither I made a call nor I received any.It is not clear how my balance became almost zero
                customercare is not service in my mobile pls update customerservice in my mob
                my mob no [protected] pls disconnect airtel job service pls customercare service activate on my pphone
                my mob no [protected] pls up date customercare service on my mob
                My mobile No.[protected]. From last week three times Rs. 30/- were charged on my card without using any service. Please disconnect my net services.

Myself Bikash Chandra Manna, from Orissa is using a AIRTEL pre-paid connection ( number-[protected]) since last two years. But unfortunately from last two weeks Rs10.00 for each week getting deducted from my account without any information.I received a message from 54321 saying that "you have been renewed for Bollywood subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs.10."I have replied with a request to unsubscribe but as of now there is no result.

This is nothing but harassment to costumer.

Please do the needful.

Bikash Chandra Manna

Airtel Prepaid — reduction of balance without making call

I am Sanalraj.m.k. My mobile no is [protected] Airtel Prepaid. apprx Rs 20 has been deducted from my balance between 05/02/10(Evening) and 06/02/10(Morning) with out making call for the above amount. this is happening second time to me. kindly correct it and if the above deduction is on account of any subscription kindly deactivate the same at the earliest. expecting a quik reply

Sanal raj .M.K
                Junior works manager
                I am naushad alam m.k. My mobile no is [protected]Airtel Prepaid. apprx Rs 20 has been deducted from my balance between 24/01/10(Evening) and 06/02/10(Morning) with out making call for the above amount. this is happening second time to me. kindly correct it and if the above deduction is on account of any subscription kindly deactivate the same at the earliest. expecting a quik reply
                I have the same bitter experience with Airtel service. I am planning to discontinue and my whole family connections even motivate others to go for different customer friendly connections.
                yes airtel is cheating people n is not providing d services which it should..and also reduces unnecessary balances...and is thereby torturing its users...i feel lyk throwing away d airtel sim ..whenever i get recharged ma balance the very next day i found it with a 1Rupee balance which i use it for complaining n still the customer care execuitive dont refund the balance n put up various reasons n neither dey listen to us fully ... really airtel is now no more in our lives n it has failed to connect people..people hv started running away from airtel... horrible services of AIRTEL!!
                I was take this sim ([protected] )since 5 years ago..so am a valuable
                customer I was try to call in your customer service in many time ..but
                not connect.i think they are block my opinions..already i were
                compliant has to be in your sociaty but that complaint also not solve
                ..if you are not consider my compliant..i wil do for my next
                way..means portibility...airtel kerala
                Mera No hai [protected] is no par se achanak se balance ja raha hai plz isme jo bhi callortune ya phir kuch activate hoga to deactivate kara dijiye plz mujhe koi extra nahi chahiye mujhe sirf phone karne ke liye balance chahiye hota hai plz aap help kijiye aapki bohot meherbani hogi

Thanks & Regards
                MY MOBILE NO IS [protected], I USED THIS NO FROM LAST MONTH, TODAY SUDDENLY MY NETWORK IS GONE AND I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE OF AIRTEL THEY SAID ME THAT MY NO. IS NOT AVAILABLE, THEY DONT ANSWER ME PROPERLY & DISCONNECT MY CALL, I WANTED MY NO BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SO PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY NO. BACK.

Airtel — Blocking of IMEI No.

Please block my IMEI No. [protected] N70 Music black...
                  i have a pripaid conection from 1year. Now u want my name and adress. What u do from 1year? U dont have brain?...

My mobile no is [protected].
                  My SIM was blocked.
                  In this regard, on the adivce of AIRTEL dealer, i submitted my documents again, and purchased a duplicate SIM by submitting Rs.100/- .
                  But, in spite of this, the newly purchased sim is not working.
                  it is displaying the message
                  "INVALID SIM"
                  "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED"
                  ...Please help...
                  I want the details of outgoing & incoming calls of the
                  last 2 months. My No. [protected]
                  Sandhya Dey (Halder)
                  I want the details of outgoing & incoming calls of the last6month. My No. [protected]
                  regards
                  shyam
                  mere number se Rs-1/- call kat raha hai . mera 999 ka life time hai . please mere number pe RS-50/- call kar disiye or Offer ki koi jankari nahi milti hai please mere mobile par massage vejte rahiye or mujhe jankari dete rahiye ak to kavi vi call hi kahi se nahi aata hi or massage vinahi or mere pass rupess to hi nahi jo paisa dalu .aap se ak request hi aap mere number ka call rate 50 paisa kae disiye
                  NAME- shyam
                  number-[protected]
                  Dumka(jharkhand)
                  THANKS !
                  SIR MERE NUMBER ME 10 JULY KO EK AIRTEL NUMBER SE CALL AAYA USKE BAD JAB MAIN US NUMBER ME CALL KARTA HU TO BAND BATA RAHA HAI PLEASE MUJHE US NUMBER KA DETAIL CHAHIYE . PEASE MERE SAMSYA KO SAMJH KAR MUJHE US NUMBER KA DETAIL BATAYE VO NUMBER HAI [protected]
                  MERA EMAIL ID HAI [protected]@YAHOO.IN
                  sir

my mobile has been stolen. i want to that number again. what domument and procedure required.

My name is Shahid Mansuri. I have sony ericsson K300i handset and sim card of airtel. About two months ago I had activated my gprs service and after few days i had deactivated the same. But yet now there is deduction of charges. About 10 times i have called to customer care. Every time they ensure me that money will be refund to you for the wrong deduction. Sometimes i got refund but the problem remain as it is. i dont know what to do? According...

Airtel - Postpaid — Outgoing calls barred

My mobile number is [protected] (Chennai). The outgoing calls have been barred on my number for the past two days without any reason. Inspite of lodging complaint on your so-called "CUSTOMER CARE" for at least 20 times, you people have done nothing about it.
                    Your guys are unable to explain why the number has been deactivated and are unable to correct it. Already spoken to two of your supervisors and...

Airtel — Hello Tune Activation

Please change the Airtel customer care to fraud customer care
                    One day I was just browsing your website: www.airtel.in/hellotunes & found a hello tune called STILL DRE. As matter of fact am a big fan of Dr.Dre. I luv hip hop songs & i wanted STILL DRE by Dr.Dre as my hello tune. So I had sent an SMS to 543211 with the hello tune code still dre. The very next minute I received a SMS stating that the still dre hello tune has been...