Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2606

please send me the last two months call detail & airtel bill ph- no
With reference to repeated complaint of my monthly mobile bill for two numbers [protected] and [protected], requested and updated my email id (chitty(@rediffmail.com)with airtel to post my monthly bill. Till date am non-receipt of my bill.
i want the bill on the above email.i.d
hi
i want e-bill to mu e-mail id
i want my aitel number [protected] detaile.which numbers calling on last three months
pls send detailed bill to my id
please send me my incoming and outgoing call details from the month of march'2008 to may' 2008 for my mob.No: [protected]
I want to know my last month bill detail
hi
i want e-bill to mu e-mail id with incoming & outing details
my no is -[protected]
hi my name sivaramakrishnaraju my phone namber [protected]
i want to lost 3 monthly out goeng messages list send me my emil id
hi my name digvijaysingh my phon number [protected]
i went to lost 6 monthly out goeng call list send me my email id
my name is prem singh my airtel no is [protected] I am live in j-91 behind the power house partap nagar
jodhpur I want to my phone detail my Id pls give me detail for 6 months
my mobile number - [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / [protected]

For these number i want last month bill details and bill amount and payment details

These number are in the name of Ayya Vaigunda Agencies
Please send it imediately
I want the e- bill on above email id for [protected], [protected]
I WANT MY BILL DETAILS ON MY E-MAIL ID. AND SMS ON MY PH.[protected]
PLease sent the bill of my mobie no. [protected]
my mobile number - [protected]/ [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / [protected]/ [protected]
For these number i want last month bill details and bill amount.
my no has been disconnected without informmation what is the reason .i req u to activate my num [protected]
send me detail this number [protected]
ek AIRTEL Mo . number se mujhe bar bar miss calls aate hai o nuber ki mene complte bhi di hai lekin koi
fayada nahi huva o number hai [protected] is number ko use karne vale ka nam or pata mil sakta hai kya
please send me [protected] call details jun. to april in my id.
I want to pay my bill in network how can i have to pay can u give solution
sir, please send me the last two months call detail & airtel bill ph- no
pls pls send my all next bill on my email addres
my mobile no. [protected] august2009 bill is not received.Please send bill my email addres I last two or three times 121 customer care compleint no.[protected] but not any response your side.
plz provide my two month bill details
plz sent my two month bill details my no.[protected]
Please send me July and Agust bill details. Please make it fast.
please send my bill & call details in my e-mail id and sms on my ph.no. [protected]
please send me my incoming and outgoing call details from the till Date for my mob.No: [protected].
Thank you.

I am working at Muscat and frequently receiving SMS from Airtel costing me too much. Please stop sending SMS to my below Airtel no: [protected]

Name: A.Susairaju Airtel No: [protected]
please sent me the details of dialed calls from my mobile no. [protected] and [protected] from 08/11/2009 to 22/11/2009
I have no recieve my airtel bill so pls send bill immediately
plz send my aritel mobile bill oct, nov, dec
please send me the last two months bill detail & airtel ph no [protected]
please give the detail bill of [protected] of June-July in the above email id [protected]@yahoo.com
i need call summry of my number[protected]may10 to 05 -june-2010
EPRIBILL 01/09/2010 TO 25/10/2010 mi id [protected]@yahoo.com mobil no.[protected]

Airtel Prepaid — No Network coverage

its more than 1 months now i hav been complaining airtel customer care that there is no network coverage.i m user of airtel since last two years.and have blind trust on airtel.but now i m very much dissappointed.and i hav now totally lost it.every time i made call to customer care they just provide me with new dates and even dont feel regret for the same.i hav called customer care about 6 times few of the complaint numbers are as follows:[protected],...

i hold mobile no. [protected] of bharti airtel ltd.,
    in the city rajkot, state gujarat ... India.

As I no more required the above mobile connection.

I approached its office situated at

Dhebar Road, Rajkot (Gujarat-India)

The staff especially Ms. Jagruti enquired a lot about the same
    and demanded non-required documents (photographs ...
    ration card ... driving licence ... ) she asked for 5 photographs.
    It is known by everyone that cancellation of mobile never
    requires photograph ... and ms. jagruti demanded 5 photographs ... I did submited her all the demanded documents ...

Hi This Is Venkatesh
      Iam Using an Airtel Preapid connection From Last 1 And Halfyear, And My Mobile No is [protected] iam Facing A Newtwork Problem In My Area Since last 6 Months Due To Which i Have Reasied A Lots Of Complaint But Still There Is No Responce From There END When I call To Customer care People For My SR Status Even Floor Inchearge And TL's Are Disconnecting My Call,
      Because Of This Airtel Services I Lost...

Airtel — Standing Instructions/ESC Problems

I have three accounts with Airtel - Corporate Blackberry (Scope International); Personal Mobile and an Internet Broadband connection at home. I had set up an ECS/SI on my Standard Chartered Visa card that worked well for a few months. Subsequently, my Credit Card was re-issued to me with a new number and I submitted refreshed ECS/SI instructions to Airtel.

The problem now is that:
      1) On my Corporate Blackberry - the...

From:

1. P M Patel 2. S K Vora

Code no: 8941 Code no: 1467

GSFC consumer society, GSFC consumer society

Vadodara Vadodara

(M) [protected] (M) [protected]

26.06.2008

Sub: Locking of sim cards.

We are having above nos with us in the scheme of GSFC Consumer society. Additionally we are having (P M Patel : [protected], [protected], [protected] ) and ( S K Vora : [protected], [protected]) these mobile nos under same scheme.

We are regularly facing the problem of locking of sim cards one no or the other. Not only we but many people in GSFC are facing the same problem. Now there are 2 options once sim card is locked.

1. Get a new sim card from any airtel office by paying 150 rs.

2. Get new sim card for free through service provider representatives at GSFC.

Out of the above 2 options, option no 1 is not acceptable as sim cards are getting locked frequently without any operational mistakes or deviation i.e. I switch off the alarm in the morning and immediately after that sim card is locked. These types of operations are not operational mistakes and sim card should not get locked in any circumstances. This is frequent.

I got new sim card for no: [protected] as it was locked from your representative at GSFC by paying 150 rs.
      My sim card no: [protected] is locked at present and your representative does not know when sim card will be available free of cost as there is no stock.
      I got new sim card for no: [protected] from airtel office by paying 150 rs. First time.
      I got new sim card for no: [protected] from your representative at GSFC at free of cost.
      Again sim card no: [protected] is locked since last one month and I have still not received new sim card from your representative at GSFC. I have already given application for the same.
      The same problem is being faced by many our colleagues in the company.

Now this type of incidents raises many questions.

Why sim cards are getting locked frequently without any operational problems?
      Is airtel has got wasted interest in it for recovery of 150 rs for new sim cards?
      Your airtel representatives at GSFC are useless. Neither they are lifting our calls nor they know when new sim cards will be available. What type of service you are providing?. How dare they do not take up the call for the whole day? How can they say that sim cards are not in stock and they do not know when it will be available? Or these are the directives from airtel? How this is acceptable that sim cards are not available for a month as in the case of [protected]? What type of organization you are? Sack all your representatives at GSFC and put efficient representatives. GSFC has got very wide base of employees. If airtel is not interested in post service then make it clear to us so that we can decide about continuing the connections.
      At any cost locking of sim cards has to be prevented. Do whatever you want. This is not acceptable. If at all it locks, on the same day we should get the new sim card free of cost. When sim cards are available by paying 150 rs over the counter from any of the airtel offices, why your representatives are not getting it? What do you want to communicate by doing this? If you can not provide the service, Pl exit. Do not keep the problems lingering.

We request you to look in to the matter and direct your representatives to issue immediately new sim cards of good quality for [protected] and [protected] (locked since a month) free of cost.

PL NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM FROM OPERATION POINT OF VIEW FOR LOCKING OF SIM CARDS. AT THE SAME TIME WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES THEY ARE BOUND TO LOCK?

S K Vora

P M Patel

receiving promotional calls from last 4 months, after registering for DND service, 4 times compalints has been raised .recievd the compalints no.also still the same problem.plus the the cusotmer service executives gives the response is pathetic..services are diabolical.....
        Its ridiculous that airtel.in/mms webstie does not exist but they still keep sending those links to all users.
        So many complaints have been made with their customer care but till date not resolved.

I hope there is some action taken on airtel by registering the complaint here....

My Airtel Post paid plan phone number is[protected]

I have registered the number at Salem, Tamilnadu

I was paying the bills to Airtel till date without any hitch

I have been shifted to Tiruchirappalli on transfer on 10.04.2008

Since then I was paying my mobile post paid bills by cash to M/s Sri Vinayaga Associates, 9/100, Karur Bye Pass Road, TRICHY 620 018

To my surprise I received a call on 24.06.2008 from Customer Care, Chennai that I have not remitted my bills and a sum of Rs.425 is to be paid immediately, to continue my connection.

I give hereunder the details of the cash bills issued by Airtel franchisees, from which you may understand that there is no bill for Rs.425 on my mobile.

01.Receipt No.[protected] dt. 29.02.2008 for Rs.470.00 paid by cash to M/s B K Cell Comm., KR Square, 116, Omaloor Main Road, Salem.

02. Receipt No. 187 dt. 29.03.2008 for Rs.502.00 issued by M/s Prem Tel, 22C/7, Shiva Plaza, Saradha College Road, Salem 636 016.

03. Receipt No.[protected] dated 29.04.2008 for Rs.502.00 issued by M/s Sri Vinayaga Associates, 9/100, Karur Bye Pass Road, Trichy.

04. Receipt No.[protected] dated 02.05.2008 for Rs.210.00 issued by M/s Sri Vijayaga Associates, 9/100, Karur Bye Pass Road, Trichy

05. Receipt No.[protected] dated 28.05.2008 for Rs.670.00 issued by M/s Sri Vijanaya Associates, 9/100, Karur Bye Pass Road, Trichy.

Incidentally, I wish to state that when my son remitted Rs.712.00 on 29.04.2008 the dealer has issued a receipt for Rs.502.00 only. The mistake was found out on my return from my office and I asked my son to verify with the dealer. The dealer has informed my son that they will be verifying the payment and then do the needful. They have given a separate receipt for Rs.210.00 on 02.05.2008, as stated above.

On receiving the message from Customer Care, Chennai on 24.06.2008, I asked my son to verify the payment details with the dealer. On verification, the dealer informed my son that I have a balance of Rs.425.00 to be paid. When my son insisted for the account details, he was again told that the account will be checked and informed later.

On 25.06.2008 at 17.47.10 Hrs. I received a message from PymtCon of Airtel which reads as under :

We confirm the receipt o[censored]r payment for Rs.425.
        Cheque payments are subject to realisation. For
        payment details calll our toll free No. 12114.

Sender : (no name) PymtCon

Received : 17:47:10 25.06.2008

From the above details, I clearly drive home the point that there is deficiency of service by Airtel through their franchisee M/s Sri Vinayaga Associates, 9/100, Karur Byepass Road, Trichy 620 018.

I am a Bank Manager and I was on an important customer meeting at 4.00 pm when I received a call from Customercare, Chennai detailed above. This has put me in an awkward position before my customers and I felt mentally tortured.

Kindly take up the matter with the concerned and find out the truth what is happening in Airtel billing system with the particular Franchisee or Airtel in general. Where the mistake has crept in ? Why I was forced to pay Rs.425.00 which is not at all a bill amount for my mobile phone ?

I shall be thankful for getting a redressal through your goodselves.

Thank you for patiently hearing my voice.

I have a Airtel no [protected] in Chandigarh
          There is a problem from start that when i am in roaming in Haryana or in UP my no is not register in the network . It Search the Airtel Network but shows Error While Registering in the Network, I have Already register Complaint 5 times about this problem but not found any solution

Airtel — Number is Not Registered in Roaming

I am Rajeev Tyagi
          Please do the needful

Thanks in Advance
          Rajeev Tyagi
          I am Rajeev Tyagi from Chandigarh

I have a Airtel no [protected] in Chandigarh

So if there any person who will help me please do help me

Thanks in advance
          Rajeev Tyagi
          Chandigarh

Airtel — No Network while Roaming

I am a software Engg, I have to roam a lot, For that i choose Airtel, But in EVERY TWO DAYS FOR 3/5 HOURS, there is no network.After that a Msg comes, sorry fiber cable problem.
          This is just a buulshit thing.it is continuing from last two months.If it continues more few days .then i have to go consumer forum..
          I have a Airtel no[protected] in coimbtore
          There is a problem from start that when i am in my no is not register in the network . It Search the Airtel Network but shows Error While Registering in the Network, I have Already register Complaint 5 times about this problem but not found any solution
          I'm kavin, 345 recharge pack, not working on roaming

Airtel Broadband — to change the plan

to change the plan from 555 plan to 499 plan...

Airtel — People from some specific phone circle hears "This is not a valid number " when they try to reach me.

I have taken a new Airtel lifetime prepaid sim 15 days back. Since then I am facing this weird problem. I am not receiving any phone call from some specific zones. My friends, having numbers with Maharashtra Airtel, Karnataka Airtel, Kolkata Reliance have told me that whenever they try my number they hear "This is not a valid number. Please check the number and dial again." Till now they have not been able to contact me. I have...

Airtel — Change of Company name in the address

Further to our letter dated above, the same is yet to be closed at your end. I have received a SMS on 20th June 2008 as acknowledgement for the request placed vide letter at your office regarding the subject matter. Meanwhile, since there was no revert from your end, I have taken this up myself with your customer care on 19th June 2008 vide Ref no.[protected], to check whether my complaint is resolved.

Further there...

I am Devesh sharma from bhopal{madhya pradesh}.i have been using Airtel broadband conection for internet usage for about couple of years. i have been making payments also withinn 72 hours after recieving bill from the airtel. My ID.no. is 11579703.But since april, i am suffering mentaly as well as financially due to fake biling from airtel. A person from retention department came & assured that on making paymnt of Rs.1230/-, everything will be normal & the excess amount will also be waved off & i made that payment on[protected] itself of which the receipt no. was 97590.Same day, i registered complaint on customer care also & by the evening i got three calls rom airtel that it was the fault of airtel & the excess amount will be waved off.The complaint numbers were 6592310, 6592506 & 6592682.
            But just within 10 days, i recieved another bil without any sort of adjustments.t is like airtel is giving me facility o[censored]sing net only 10 days & charging for the whole month.I was again deprived of using net.Again the retention team came on[protected] & after their assurance, i made a paymnt of Rs.1000/- having faith that the broadband will start again.But, nothing happenned.Eventually i went at airtel office on the 23-6-08 & registered complaint to Mr.Vivek faye who is Executive QRC.I met him personally & gave him an application also the copy of which is with me & signed by him. To my utter surprise, i did not get even a single effort from Mr.Vivek faye.Again, i registered complaint on 24-6-08 & the complaint number was 8367282.I received call from a lady named MS.Sultan kamal from the Back end support deptt.& i guess airtel has given special training to its officials of cheating & making fake comitments.She has been lying & lying & i am sure that airtel has just become like any impotent company. I am passing through hell lot of mental tortures due to loss of my business & taking money from me of the whole month 7 giving me facility for just 12 hours.I am so badly tortured that i have to register complaint here. If noting is done within 24 hours, i will have to register complaint at 'TRAI' also.
            DEVESH SHARMA

Airtel Broadband — fake billing repeatedly & mental harassment afterwards

DEVESH SHARMA
            This is Request for cancellation of my airtel boardband + landline plan connection so plz. kindly cut down my connection other wise i will not pay bill
            I am ganesh from coimbatore/. i applied for airtel broad band plan on[protected] . 2 executives came to my home. near sai baba colony road, kovilmedu giri nagar stop coimbatore- they collected a money from me rs.3200 and said they will provide the bill latter through my mail or directly reach to my home within 2days. after that one of the executive guy i called him (magesh:cell no +91-[protected] from trichy road branch -coimbatore) he said airtel broad band services not available to my home because no approved road so we will return the money with a week.after that 2 months no one responded never got a money
            i called him asking the airtel show branch number or any manager number. he said he will put conference and speak to manager. manager said he will return the money with in a week. again no reply from any one. that magesh executive no switched off. no body still now called., waste of time and mentally affected. airtel worst than any one ( today's day[protected] . my cell no [protected] Ganesh. i am posting the message no one apply trough on-line. just directly walk in and enquire about the details then don't forgot to collect the receipt . that's the only proof we have .

Airtel Prepaid — Problem in sms sending

I am facing some problem in sending sms to a particular no. I am from Bhopal and the reciever is from Erode in Tamil nadu. I am Aitel user and the reciever is Aircel user. Whenever I send sms to that number I got reports pending, my balance is deducted at same time but message in not delivered. I have forwarded my first complaint on 13/06/2008 and no action were taken in that respect. I am disgusted with their such behaviour....
              I have Airtel Postpaid connection from last 3 months. Since I have taken this connection, I have not received the hardcopy or softcopy of my postpaid bill. This is the worst service I ever received from any service company.

When I have taken the connection I have given my email address to get the softcopy of my bill. After 1 month, when I did not receive the bill, I have called the customer care and with my surprise I...

I just got a prepaid connection number [protected] from a dealer. Dealer didn't ask me to summit any papers and just gave me the SIM. Airtel should take strict action again such franchises.

Now after 15 days this number is disconnected with any information. I went to airtel showroom on 24th June around 7:30 PM and summited all the papers ( Landline airtel bill for address proof, PAN card for photo identification and Airtel form)
              I was told that the number will be activated by next day afternoon. But the number got activated in half an hour. I was happy about it. But next day around 6PM the number got disactivated again without any intimation. It was hard time dealing there with the people. Looks like Airtel customer center in Noida at Shopprix Mall in Sector 61 is least bothered about the customer problem. I called up at 51111 from there and had to argue for almost 30 mins over the phone as none could give me a satisfactory explanation about the problem. I was told by customer service people that the verification has failed. They didn't tell me the reason for the same. I was asked to resummit the papers. This is ridiculous, that I have to summit the all the documents again. I had to do the same as I was pretty sure that they would stick to few lines which have learn during there training and which they keep repeating irrespective of what you say.
              Complaint number given to me is [protected]

At night again I called up customer care and had a talk with Mr. Rohit and after talking to him it looked like he is least bother about the problem. He just knows that address verification proff has failed and if I have summited the papers again it will take 48 hrs. When I asked him that I want to talk to his supervisor he told me that he can't transfer the call and refused to give me his id number.

Is there something Airtel as a company can do about it ?
              It a big pain to have the number deactivated without any information.

Amit Singhal
              plz sir my new sim card is not being to update i purchage this sim card on 15th Dec 2013 but in this time sim card is not active plz sir review my sim & activet this sim no is CHENNAI ( TAMIL NADU)

no [protected]
              contect no [protected]

i have being getting harassment call since 2 months, as well as he speaking rudely and using bad words.pl z can u help me to trace this person or provide the information of this airtel number [protected]
                Dear Sir
                This is for your kind attention regarding below mentioned matter.
                After given payment and 2 emails to Mr. Arindam Banerjee, Mb.:[protected], till I am receiving mobile bill and telephone call from Airtel Customer Care to my Father-in-law's land line regarding payment.
                Now I am requesting you to please look into the matter regarding this.
                [protected].

Details emails from my end are given below for your doing needful:

Dear Mr. Arindam Banerjee

This has reference to my email dated 28.11.2008, regarding below related matter.

Again I have received Airtel Bill for payment and today (16.01.2009) my father-in-law have received a phone call again for payment.

I do not understand why this again happened.

Please look into the matter seriously.

Awaiting your reply.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                From: Anindya Banerjee
                Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 9:27 AM
                To: arindam.[protected]@gmail.com
                Subject: FW: ANINDYA BANERJEE OLD MB. NO>[protected]_ALREADY SURRENDER THIS NO.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                From: Anindya Banerjee
                Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 4:35 PM
                To: arindam.[protected]@gmeil.com
                Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com
                Subject: ANINDYA BANERJEE OLD MB. NO>[protected]_ALREADY SURRENDER THIS NO.

Dear Mr. Arindam Banerjee

This is in response to our over telephonic discussion regarding my OLD Mobile Connection No. [protected], which still in active but I had already paid my all outstanding amount on 12.06.2008 at your AIRTEL RELATIONSHIP CENTRE: 3g Zone, 104/B, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata 700 047. Garia, Baishnavghata, near Andrews College and also sent message thru mobile message system on 16.07.2008 and SR Nos. are i[protected] and ii[protected].

All my documents with SIM CARD are handed over to Mr. Deep of 3g Zone Airtel Releship Centre on the last month and I have given your mobile number to contact you immediately.

On 12.06.2008 Mr. Deep have provided me two postpaid connection of Rs.999.00 plan after clearing the whole outstanding amount of Rs.168.00 (approx) and submited the application to disconnection of my Mb.[protected].

Now my request to you to please contact Mr. Deep, Mb.: [protected], 3gZone, Airtel Relationship Centre to get the all details regarding this matter.

Please look into this matter seriously and deactive this mobile connection (No. [protected]) immediately.

My new post paid mobile no. [protected], if any quiry you may contact.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks/Regards

Asst. Manager - Insurance Kolkata
                Bata India Limited
                27B Camac Street, 1st Floor, Kolkata 700 016.
                Mb.: [protected]. (O[protected] Extn.:422.
                this is regarding my airtel no [protected], i activated a airtel GPRS service with a plan ( Rs.200/- mein 250 mb data uses) on dated 05.08.2011 ( which i have sms)and stop the same plan on 11.08.2011, airtel bill generated on 24.08.2011 and found a bill of rs.2000/ in which there was a uses of GPRS Rs.1370/-, (my GPRS uses is 128mb only) i contact to airtel various time but they are saying it is fair charge. although the charges of GPRS shoul be Rs.200/- max. please do the needful.

Bharti Airtel Limited — Unwanted Promotional SMS from Illegal number

I am old post-paid customer of Bharti Airtel and registerd already for Do-not-Distrub four months ago and i already informed three times in cutomer care that i dont want any promo SMS for whoe i not register my number but still i am receiveing promo messsags from RIM number and disturbs me when i will be busy with my business meeting. Kindly sugguest me leagal action against Airtel and the Sender also....

Airtel Postpaid Mobile — change of address

Two months back I have changed my residence and informed about the new address. But I have not received the bills at my residence address. I am getting the bill details thro' SMS.

My New Address: No.9, Padayappa Lay out,