Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1910

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2653

Airtel Land Line Raipur (Bharti Telecom) — payment and harrasement by recovery agent

I am having a land line at raipur the no is[protected]. The bill for the october was 1020 and due date was 06.11.07. I have paid the bill at airtel cash counter krishna complex raipur on 06.11.07 vide recipt no. WMRYPP[protected] at around 11 am . again the recovery agent of airtell has collected the money from my house on same day around 5 pm the reciipt no. for the same is 396778. This means i paid the amount twice. I raised this with...

first customer care misguide u always.............
they activated my STD plan which i never opted for..............
1 month back they said that they deactavted it but all lie ...i m facing this problem from last 2 or more month....i m not able to take any other plan due to this ...i called on head office no [protected] at this no head person said that its all clear .............but its hell same the same result..............pls do something ...i hope u dont want ur repo will go down ,,,,like this we r very offended.....

regards
Aug 13, 2020

Airtel Prepaid — Refund of illegal deduction from my prepaid account.

Recently I bought a prepaid airtel connection no.[protected]. From the day one I was receiving picture messages without any action on my part. When it went on for some days. On 18.12.2007, I contacted airtel customer care and told him to disconnect the service. I was assured that the service would be stopped w.e.f. 19.12.2007. But in the evening of 19.12.2007 not only I received a picsture message but also 30/- rupees were deducted from...

My Airtel Postpaid no. is [protected] against Suman Saini (wife). My bills for the month Oct. & Nov.7 have wrongly calculated by the company. This is the phone used only for Incoming Calls but still inspite of many repeated calls on Helpline no. 121, [protected], there is no response from the company infact they threatened me to disconnect my phone. My mobile handset is also out of order for one week. You can check my details on other no. [protected] also.

Aug 13, 2020
    My no. is [protected] which was not actually written in my previous complaint on[protected].

Ashok Saini
    My mobile[protected] bill has been wrongly calculated for the month Oct. & Nov. 2007. This phone is used only for Incoming calls by me but the company has sent me bills for 434, 438 for above months. Also I was threatened to disconnect my phone when I tried to make my complaint on 121. Plz rectify my bill for the above. My handset is not working also but there no reply from the the company. My alternate no. [protected].
    Ashok Saini
    My wife S.GirijaDevi, Appartment No2b, SkylinePlaza, Vellayambalam, TRIVANDRUM PIN695010 has a prepaid airtel conection is inceipt of bill

Airtel No [protected]
    Account no[protected]
    Bill no[protected]
    Bill date 06-Sep-2008

You can varify the bill corect the discripancies and mail me the exaact amount to be paid IMMEEDIATLY

Matter most urgent

E.Vijaya Raghavan Nayar

Husband
    i got phone alert of my phone usage on[protected] is RS; 573.49 0n 1-8-2009 RS;696.72 and on 2-8-2009 RS;3318.94 a excess of RS;2622.22 kindly check the bill and do neet full and reduce from my bill immeditely.

My number is [protected]. I have charged for Internet bills on nokia 1616 mobile handset which is not compatible for internet access. i also charged for wallpaper downloads. i have charged 583 rupees for internet access. and 322 rupees for download wallpapers and games. handset is not compatible for any internet access. Customer care executives refund 501 rupees and say me to pay remaining bill. why should i pay the amount which is not used by me? please send me correct bill and take a strict action for the faulty.
    My email id is: [protected]@gmail.com

I was using Airtel (+91-[protected])since past approximate 7 -8 years. Last year i was travelling baroad and and i activated my international roaming and Blavk Berry services. after 4 days, when i landed back India, immediately i requested to deactivate the same.When i landed India, i recvd sms that your bill is ammountion somewhere about 5000/-. My maximum allowabe limit was also 5000/-. aftter 2 days i got the message that your bill ammouniting 7000approx, and then every alternate days they wer increasing the same till it became to 14000/-. My monthly usage is almost constant as its paid by office, its about[protected]/-irs.
    I called up many times to airtel, but never ever got any propper reply. they are saying its your usage. I asked to give me itemised bill where i can understand where i have made usage, they were not able to give. They told me that its because of Black berry. I said agreed, but if i am crossing my limit either yoju should stop my services or else you should inform me , like you are chasing now. they did not have anything to ay, except forcing you need to pay. Also i asked them till how long you can keep increasing my bills, they said actually it may be because they get some time charges late, but with in 48 hrs. I asked them again, then how come after landing in India, bill was raising up so fast till 1 week. Ni answer.

I asked them to resolve as i want to keep this no, as my main job is phone related and with so many years usage my all clients and friend in Inda and abroad knows that no. For me it will be painful if i change the no. But i am not going to pay any penny if it is not justified. My track records can be checked, i am the one who always pay before the due date. Moreover it was supposed to pay by office, but it has to be justified also.

I did not get any response from them and finally i had to switch over to anther no with another provider.

On and off we get harassing/ abusing and cant explaing the words call from recovery agents. Height is now they started calling our parents in small town , they are not well, they are shouting and harassing them.

Please advise me what should i do. My new no is : +91-[protected].

Thanks and Brgds,
    Subodh Kumar Awasthi

I m Rupinder Singh S/o Gurvinder Kaur from KARNAL who got a broadband connection[protected] according to HCL offer 2 months rental was free of Rs-780/- with no registration charges, no installation charges to her for which we deposited security of Rs-1500/- of which i m having a receipt.

As i told airtel's Sales Executive Mr. Pawan Sharma that if we withdraw our connection in two months, will security be refunded. He said yes after disconnection within 30 days your security will be refunded. Iasked him once again, he said that you are kidding like a small child
      Though he confirmed from his Sr. Exe. Mr. NITIN. He also said yes security will be refunded.

Now its been 3 months but my security is not refunded yet.
      I visited to airtel landline office here in karnal, they said that your security will be refunded if your connection works for 6 months or more but i was told by the Exe. that security will be refunded after two months as he confirmed that from his Sr. Officer.

Airtel CCS said that it counts after 6 months which was not told to me by the Exe.. If i would have been confirmed i must be thinking about that.

I AM HAVING A RECEIPT OF AIRTEL ON WHICH ITS MENTIONED THAT WE DEPOSITED A SECURITY OF RS-1500/-

Now whose fault is this????

Sales Exe. was not aware of terms & conditions, so he didn't told me though i was asking him again & again.

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW PLZ GIVE ME AN ANSWER

ARE U PLAYING WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS??????

MY NO. IS [protected] PLZ GIVE ME A REPLY
      Aug 13, 2020
      ARE THE COMPLAINS LIFTED UP.
      kYA HUMKO PATA CHAL SAKTA HAI KI HAMARI KI GAYI COMPLAIN KA KYA HUA.
      PATA CHAL SAKTA HAI KI KAHA SE KAMA RAHE HAI GAS AGENCY MAI KAAM RAHE HAI,2000 RUPYE KAMANE WALE KE PASS 2 MAKAAN,1 PLOT 2 CARS,2BIKES GAHNE KAHAN SE AAYE.
      UMESH KUMAR JO ANAND GAS AGENGY -GURGAON ME HAI,HUME BHI TO PATA CHALE HUM KAISE GAS KI BLACKMARKETING HOTI HAI

Airtel — security money not refunded yet.

sir i was a customer of airtel broadband service. i have taken this internet connection from aradhya infotech pvt ltd. jabalpur which is a local airtel office here. they have taken more than 3 months to refund my security money which is about 1000 rs. kindly do the needful.

regards
      chandan tiwari

Airtel — Security fees not refunded

Dear Sir / Mam

I have bought a postpaid connection before one year ago. and after use of 7 to 8 month i have convert it to pre-paid. i have deposit all the payement. and air tel executive told me that the company will handover to me my balance security amount with in thirty days. But I have not received my balance payment till now. and the company's executive always makes the false commitments from last four months.

So you are requested to kindly do the needful

Sikander H Kaler
      hello sir this is sandesh kumar i had a postpaid conntion of airtel which i made prepaid by yet there have not sent my deposit amout to me plz do help me in this [protected] this is the num
      Regarding Mobile No. [protected] which had already been disconnected since March 2010.
      We had tried to communicate with Airtel CCS and requested so many times for the Security Refund.
      Everytime we are being told to wait for at leas one week to get call from customer care, but nobody contacted so far and we are being given Request/Reference Number on every communication.
      After end of week or 10 days, we tried to again contact with reference number, they could not track that number and again ask us to wait for one week. What the hell it is going on?
      As well mail had been sent to [protected]@airtelindia.com, but no necessary action has been taken so far
      Do we have to waste our time and keep on wasting money while communicating with CCS?
      Can we get our Security Refund back.
      Please do suggest where to contact directly.

Airtel — Refund the amount which airtel fords from me

Respected sir,
      I have Airtel connection ([protected]) since past 3 and 1/2 years.Due to call rates, i applied for MNP to TATA DOCOMO.
      Airtel offer me to continue Airtel with low call rates, after cancellation of MNP.
      .And i send the cancellation to Airtel and i got the acception from Airtel.
      But after 2 Days Airtel port out me.In between i top up 202 rupees.
      I already complain(CMRA[protected] on 28/01/11) to nodal officer (Airtel) to refund me the amount which i topup before a day.
      Yours Faithfully

From : Mr karunakaran
      Phone : [protected]
      E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
      Mobile No. [protected]
      It is requested that i got my above number ported on[protected], but even after passing of two months my security deposited has not been refunded to me till date. kindly look in to the matter.

ANAND KUMAR BISHNOI,
      ADVOCATE,
      PH:[protected],
      B-39, GH-80,
      SECTOR-20,
      PANCHKULA.
      From 14 Nov till today even after your assurance no solution which infact is a simple refund of security amount is not being given. i dont think returning some ones due is that much big issue.
      kindly cooperate and expedite the same.
      Anand Bishnoi,
      Adv.
      I was trying to have new Indiane gas connection for home use. As i am residing in Laxman vihar phase-2 gurgaon, i tried to apply for new connection at Anand Enterprises, Bhim nagar, new railway road, gurgaon. I keep visiting Anand enterprise since jun 2012. But they didnt accept my document and keep saying that connection is close. come in next month on 10th day. So i keep visiting them every month sometimes on 10th or sometimes even on 1st, 2nd, 5th and so on.They always say connections are still not opened.
      I wrote a letter, asked them to stamp and sign on it that connection is closed, and then i will go to the court for justice. But then they accepted my documnets, put them on waiting list. In return they gave me a letter stating
      Running Sl. No. 14220,
      SL69(NEW CONNECTION)-Registration
      03/Nov/2012.
      After that i again keep visiting them for new connection, but neither they respond properly, nor they commit any particular date for new connection. They are just saying that connection are still closed.
      My concern is that, is realy connection is closed since so long, Am i not getting connection because Anand gas agency is highly involved in black marketting of gas cylendars.
      Can anyone guide me or help me to get this issue resolve.
      I will be highly thankful for your support and help.

Thanks & Regards,
      Ajay Kumar

Airtel Prepaid — can't make any outside calls

im having airtel prepaid connection.
        for the laast hours im unable to make any calls outside .
        im unable to speak to any customer care executives.
        please correct my problem asap.
        thankin you....

Airtel India — Not giving free flight offer!

i wanna register in airtel site to know my bill details online.

how can i register....

Airtel Broadband — Fraudulent bill!

I'm from Delhi, have got Airtel 699 unlimited internet plan. In this plan, I can use unlimited internet (@128kbps speed). Now, because its unlimited, the bill I usually get each month is the same - Rs 699+Service tax = Rs 785.

Everything was fine till August 10 2007, when someone from Airtel broadband called up and asked if I wanted to subscribe to Airtel Games on Demand - a service which allows the user to download and...

I was promised that my mobile connection [protected] will be activated on 16th Dec at 2000 hrs which is not done yet.I am travelling and the inactive mobile phone is a serious handicap.
        Kindly do the needful or intimate me where I should complain next
        or should I make a complain to TRAI ombudsman?
        Aug 13, 2020
        i am kishor kumar.p.g , i have been a customer of airtel prepaid for more than two months.my number is [protected].On previous friday i made a call to Lekshmi ( customer care co.ordinator , kochi [protected]) to complaint against irresponsiblity of nodal officer. my repeated call to that number led me to dial [protected]. It was an another airtel official , then i asked him about the nodal officer. but his behaviour was worse and of obsene character. and he told me that he would take my details and address and frightened me that he would disconnect my sim.
        Then i told this problem to nodal officer( radhika [protected]) on friday. and on saturday i reported it to customercare ( complaint no.[protected] and[protected]. But on saturday evening the aforesaid airtel official([protected]) told my balance and other details withrespect to my connection, then with his influence in the airtel , disconnected my two month old airtel connection with out any reason.please help me. what can i do next?
        I, sri Bhabani Shankar Dash from jamshedpur.My Mobile number is [protected].

I call one number[protected] on 23rd dec only 10 min.But after that i found my balance deducted is 60/- (Sixty Rupees) instead of 10/-(Rupees).

Please replay to me as soon as possible in my mali id.

Thanking you,

Bhabani
        dear sir,
        i have rechared 21 sms pack on 12 april 2010, i have complain three to four times, but the copalin was taken easily for sms i have charged from the main balance, i have decied that i have too go to conumer foram very soon ; i name is mritunjay sahoo, my mobile number [protected], jamshedpur
        dear sir,

I am Air-tel user my mobile no [protected] my problem is when i recharge the balance after some time charged on my main balance this problem is held previous one month i inform costumer care but not taken any response for that and continuously charged from my main account.when i called customer care they said any service activate on your number i called him to stoped any service is on they said OK but next day same poblem.my name is Pratap Singh sir i want to imidiatly help for that.

Today at 1915 hrs, 4th December, 2007, I called up customer service as my GPRS was not working. I was connected to an advisor by the name Mukesh Singh. God! Save Airtel, God, in my 33 years of life, I have never ever come across an advisor, who can’t speak not only English language, but wasn’t able to speak even Hindi, not only was he extremely rude, he hung up on me.

Call center running without a supervisor. Wow!! Where is Airtel heading and why are they doing this? First of all the IVR was not working. I get connected to an who can’t speak the language and was so rude. Told me that there is no one on the floor, please disconnect the line and call up after one hour.

Is this customer service. Damn! You guys are running a business or what. I have been a loyal customer with Airtel for years. Just because of GPRS rates cheaper that other providers I am still sticking on with this horrible service that you guys are providing. The nerve of him to hang up on me.

Before getting connected, there is a message which says that the call is getting recorded. I don’t think so, and I don’t think that this is the kind of training Airtel is giving. Not a word of English that he spoke was correct. I have never been treated in a bloody Government office too like this.

I have traveled all over and I tell you, not even in the poorest and the third world country, have I heard such a horrible and shocking conversation from a customer service agent. And then we get an SMS from 247 saying whether we are satisfied and thank you for the feedback. What do you guys do with the feedback?

I am reporting this matter to NDTV and other channels and to the press and will take this matter to consumer Forum. I am not going to tolerate this sort of service, when I always been so loyal to this provider. This is not the first time; there are numerous occasions, however this time, not even one line this Mukesh Singh could speak. Not even one line like “May I place your call on hold”, he couldn’t even speak this one line. What kind of person do you guys recruit? How come he was not trained? And forget English, he didn’t know Hindi also? This is horrible.

I am just speechless and I wish to receive an apology. I want to know why there was no supervisor on the floor. And why Mukesh Singh hung up on me?

Every month, there is a problem with the GPRS service in Tingre Nagar area where I reside. Every month for at least 10 days, GPRS will not work and everyday, the same excuses are given. “Kindly wait for 48 hours and it will work”. Now a days, one cannot wait for 48 hours. Where r we heading?? Stone Age?? 48 hours, is not at all tolerable. In the month of October, 2007, it was the same problem and I had to call numerous calls and speak to different supervisors.
          Today was the limits of incompetence to handle customers. No IVR and this Mukesh Singh. I can’t believe it, he couldn’t even speak Hindi.

I want to know whether my call was recorded or not? And what action the management going to take against this Mukesh Singh? My message to 247 in regards to satisfaction, what action is the management going to take.

Awaiting a favorable reply or I am going to the press and to the forum and mind it, I am not threatening you.
          Dear sir ,

We have received a hp domestic cylinder filled with water from vishwanath gas agency jabalpur.

The cylinder has been kept at the agency for your kind perusal.

Please urgently visit the agency to solve the matter.

consumer no. 614834

s.v. no.[protected].08.2006 vgan.
          false msg by airtel- Rude Customer Care Advisors
          I called up customer service for false msg by airtel. I was connected to an advisor . God! Save Airtel, God, in my 30 years of life, I have never ever come across an advisor, who can’t speak not only English language, but wasn’t able to speak even Hindi, not only was he extremely rude, he hung up on me.

I want to know whether my call was recorded or not? And what action the management going to take against this operator My message to 121 in regards to satisfaction, what action is the management going to take.

No im not satisfied with this compalint , Farhad you are using airtel because you are getting may be a cheaper deal, yor are not doing any favour to the company and if you are so unsatisfied leave airtel go to any other service providers very frankly i was using airtel from last 5 years i never faced any problem...
          One more thing you have mentioned '' After paying my bills on time and have never been a defaulter, having more than 2 connections, and I have been treated in this manner. ''
          If you are paying your bills on time you are not doing any favour to the company, you are paying for the bills after using the services, please for God sake leave this attitude...One more thing i like to advice you never threaten anyone that you will go to press or NDTV or forum...you are not the only one which forum or press will listen.....
          Agents dont need to be rude to clients but if the clients are rude what agents will do.....
          What i know that you will get respect when you give respect..
          Cheers..
          I had a dispute with standard chartered bank.they offer me to pay and i did that. inspite of payment they gave my name as defaulter. now i m not able to work as a business man i am suffering so much problems. if i need money the bank always helped me. but now this time even my bank is not going to help me as they see the record. as per my record with above bank i had never been late to pay. i drped a cheque to the drop box but they did not explain about that and threatened me. i made a complaint to the sp office and they make an enquiry for my behalf and adviced bank to not behave like this. the manager has taken it personaly and even the whole staff dont cooperate me even they are showing me as a defaulter inspite of payment. now i m depressed and there is no way for me. even i m not able to earn my daily bread. please advice me should i go to the consumer forum.
          manoj

I was facing lot of problems from the Airtel from the past 4 months.
            1. They changed my bill plan without my consent and then they charged the advance rental. Nothing happened.
            2. I have contacted the 121 helpline no. The person told me that the advance rental charged will be waived off which is around Rs 430 and ask me to pay the amount after the deduction and the same amount will be reflected in your next bill as deduction or adjustment but nothing happened.
            3. Again after two month the bill plan changed with out my consent. after calling the 121 helpline the person apolosied and revert back to my original plan and promised me to send the revised bill but till date no such bill received but as per the alert received the full amount paid.
            4. On 23rd october 2007 i found that no number is flashingthen i contacted the helpline the person told your CLIP is deactivated wrongly and it will be operational after one hour. I got the life time shock by seeing that SIM REGISTRATION FAILED. I contacted the helpline but no proper answer was provided and the person told to contact after two hours. I contact on the same night and had discussion with Mr Anoop and Mr Ajit(Area sales manager). He told that some technical problem is there and after one hour it will start functional.
            5. From then i have contacted so many times and visted the Airtel office near to my residence nothing happened. I had atalk with Ms Mamta and said no complaint is registerd with us. Again assured that the sim will start functioning in the morning but nothing happened.
            6. Again contacted the helpline in the morning but till time no response.

In the last i would like to say that these call centres are useless as they are not in a position to rectify the problems and not able to provide the no of seniors to whom we can contact.

As AIRTEL These acts are highly unprofeeesional and should be put under penelty for this act.

Manish Aggarwal
            Aug 13, 2020
            I'm Rohit Bisht, having [protected] no. I'm having a problem regarding my bill but nobody is giving proper resolution for the same. I had already send a mail at overdue.[protected]@airtel.in and even i called on your [protected] & [protected] but still my problem is the same. On the landline number, I spoke to Mr hemant he promised me to solve my problem & on mobile number, I spoke to Prashant, Bharat & Amit... All they promise me to solve my problem but every time you people are breaking your promises... That means you are giving a fake commitment to your customers. Now my incoming & outgoing calls are barred. I'm sorry to say but AIRTEL is providing a pathetic service to all customer. Now Tell me what should i do???
            Waiting for positive response...

Rohit Bisht
            Phn No. [protected]
            E Mail- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            I have registered a complaint about calling at 121. But it is not yet solved I kept on reminding about it since last 5week. Everytime coustormer care representative gives me assurance to solve my problem in 24hrs. But all my effort are wasted. Now I am hopeless.
            Ramesh
            +[protected]
            Dear Airtel customer Care Manager,

I Yogesh Kumar having mobile no. [protected] want to tell you that customer care service is not working properly. I am not able to contact with your customer care executive due call are not getting picked from your executive. Today, I am writing this text after taking the decision that i will disconnect to use the airtel service, if i will not get call form your executive.Please take care your basic services before launhing advance services.

Your esteem customer.
            I would like to bring out certain facts on the above mobile no. and our repeated reminders to your customer care.

1. The said mobile no. SIM was surrender to your local agency at Zion Ameerpeta, Hyderabad on 18.8.09.
            2. Your customer service have got it verified the same at our office and finally told us that the SIM has been canceled on 28.11.09.
            3. It is not known who was using the phone between 18.8.09 to 28.11.09 after we had surrendered the SIM.
            4. Our following mail to your Nodalofficer. Andhra have yielded no results.
            5. We have been receiving the calls from your department for making the payment of Rs. 1, 728.00 for no fault o[censored]s and when we have been requesting them to enquire on the call who have made and to find out person using the same.
            6. No action has been taken on the above, instead we were given a legal notice for non-payment. Thus your department has started harassing us.

Now to avoid the legal implications we have now paid the demanded amount of Rs. 1, 728.00 on 6..1.2010. In view of the above we request you to kindly look into the matter and the catch the person concerned and re-pay the excess amount paid to you immediately.

You may be aware that our company at Hyderabad has around 10 mobile connection of Airtel. If you don’t take proper action on this and refund the amount we will be surrendering all our SIMs.

Looking forward to receive your favorable reply at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
            Subba Rao
            I am a Airtel Retailer for Gujarat my mobile
            Airtel am a retailer in Gujarat. 2.30 or 3.00 pm on[protected] the date of the calls came close to [protected]. If in that 1000 / - Rs. Vtopup recharge the will, you 2222 / - will get a bonus of Rs thus spoke. But still I could not find anything Boneus. plz rply
            i purchase airtel sim dt.7.7.10, No.[protected] from YWCA, jai singh road, new delhi in the name of my sister, there is a airtel outlet, but the sim is not activeted till date(19.7.10).i make lots of call to the shopkeeper and customar care but they were not activeted that sim.today shopkeeper told me that you purchase a new and give new papers and photo. because that sim have some problem.when i tell ok you give my sisters old No.'s papers and photo he replied that your all papers submited to airtel so that it is not possible to get back your pepers and photo.
            wat can i do sir, there is a chance for missuse of that papers. plz activate my sim.
            Waiting for positive response...
            my another no is [protected]
            My number "[protected]" is not working since 28 dec 2010.
            i want this number to be reissued,
            i was gone to airtel custumber care,

As per Airtel Customer Care center, they said that they did not receive my documents however everything was submitted on time. In spite of me repeated requests, no body from Airtel has really bothered to help me and i am using this no last 3 years.

Please help.
            My alternate no.[protected]

REQUEST YOU SIR, KINDLY ARRANGE TO SEND THE DETAIL ADDRESS OF THE UNDERMENTION TELEPHONE HOLDER'S NAME AND DETAIL ADDRESS. IN A FRAUD CASE I WANT TO MEET THE PERSON PERSONALLY . TEL.NO. IS [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              AIRTEl should sack supervisors like Ms Heral who do not have any concern with the complaints of customers or otherwise AIRTEL should think of closing service.
              hi,

this is sunil from ahmedabad. i want to complaint to one person who have agent of different L.I C compnany.person name is jagdish raj.he is the froud person that he is chit with my father bank account and also my or my family bank accout.our account has in bank of baroda.he is chit with our check book
              and in check book he made my or family duplecate signature. and debitet all belenced even my totel bank account .I have one vidio he is talking about some business.my family condition not so good.my father working little loundry.please help

Dear Sir
                This is to bring your kind attention towards the working of your billing department . I Vipul Jain using airtel connection with number[protected] for both voice and internet services. I was receiving the bill seperately for both internet and voice services so i complained to your department to kindly give me only one bill for both internet and voice services .
                In September dated 27.09.2007 (invoice date) i received two bills invoice no.[protected] for account number[protected]for multiple services)and[protected] for account number[protected]for internet services) for the period from 26th august to 25th september for same telephone number, but i don't know why these two bills are issued to me with different account number. Moreover according to your customer executive instruction. I ignored the single invoice for internet connection and paid invoice no.[protected], which was for multiple services for both internet and voice services for period as mentioned 26.08.2007 to 25.09.2007
                Today I had received a call from lawyer Lalit Sharma , hired by you and i was informed that they had issued a notice against me for not paying the bill for period of september i.e. 26.08.2007 to 25.09.2007. Regarding this issue i had called today dated 14.12.2007 to your Customer Executive Alok Sharma ID No. 00267 in referece number is 9619047 and Charu Singh in Noida with reference number 9615844 and they informed me that there is no liability of mine towards account no. 13020953 for which i had received call from lawyer LaLit sharma.

Hutch — two identical numbers

ccOn[protected] ,my friend wanted to call to U. P. and when he dialled the number that went to somebody in Rajasthan. Again he called to U. P. , that got connected to proper person in U. P. .

How is that the numbers are given same in U. P. and Rajasthan ? The number dialled on[protected] is [protected] at about 7-15 pm. Because the number is dialled from booth having printed bill , there is proof for dialling same number two times. This kind of incidence has happened two times . First time the matter was just ignored . The printed numbers were disposed .

Airtel Prepaid — CHEATING IN AMOUNT BALANCE

DEAR SIR,
                  I HAVE PURCHASE A MOBILE FROM VIVEKAS WITH THE SCHEME OF Rs TALK TIME FREE 1700/-(LOCAL TALK TIME AIRTEL TO AIRTEL.,
                  AS WE RECHARGE TO DO CALL IN OTHER MOBILE.
                  INTERESTING IS THAT THEY DEDUCT THE AMOUNT FROM THE
                  THE AMOUNT WHICH YOU HAVE CHARGE. NOT FROM THE TALK TIME WHICH THEY HAVE GIVEN IN SCHEME.
                  I HAVE COMPLAINT TO AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE MANY TIMES.

PL LOOK INTO IT .
                  REGARDS'br...

I had charged my prepaid mobile with Rs.340/- recharge coupon after some days I had top up of Rs.333/- and power charge of Rs.85/- to it .Althese things I have done before23/24th No-07.My next recharge wasdue on[protected].Suddenly on[protected] I happend to saw that my SIM next recharge is showing it is valid upto[protected] and it is converted to life time.How this happend I don't know.I have already lodged theis complaint two times eralier.If it will not be dealt with properly then I will take the matter to media and make the poor service and casul attitude provided by the Airtel net work.

with thanks,
                  Prafulla Kumar Samanatsinghar.
                  Cell No-[protected]/[protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I am an Airtel prepaid customer .During the last days of validity, nearly every day there was a message to recharge in Rs 101 for two months. But the day I got the agent to recharge my mobile there was no this message, I got validity yet the amount was deduced from his account.I still waiting for my mobile to be recharged.
                  I myself a Computer Science & Engineering student in BHU-IIT.
                  What a non-customer-friendly software your airtel is using.I think there should be complete transaction or aborted.Partial transaction may distract your customer.
                  Expecting Your attention
                  My Mob No.[protected]
                  Thanks!
                  My friedn welcome to Airtel ...the COmpany who feels happy after giving its customers dissatifaction and trouble
                  dear sir,
                  i am karthick from kadathur village, dharmapuri dt. we have no network coverage for using airtel service. we are proud o[censored]sing ur services to mobile internet connections. but i am getting network coverage nearly one point. so i heartly requested u to place an airtel tower to my village.

the airtel distributor of my village is not responding well. we r going to him to collect the coupons, and sim cards. he is not giving us the offers and prepaid cards genuinely.please i heartly requested u to place an airtel tower to my village and help the poor peoples to become using airtel customers.
                  with best regards,
                  karthick
                  one of the airtel customer

Airtel Postpaid Bill — my airtel postpaid bills no-9902072040

dear sir,
                    since 3 months i have not recived my bills[[protected]] requesting to send all these bills and in future to my mail id and it is very urgent because i need to claim other wise money will go from my pocket .
                    pls pls do the needfull as early as possible.
                    thanking you...

I am using AIRTEL Prepaid in Delhi. On dailling 121 or [protected], and choosing language option Hindi, the next menu does not mention Customer Care option, and on pressing 9 (for talking to customer care) the automated message says that it is not a valid selection.

What a pity that Airtel overlooks this crucial point!
                    MY NAME RAVIRAJ CHAUHAN
                    i camplen to airtel ritelar hep desk customar care bard(bicz not working rite naw )
                    and my trf cheng a other ritelar mistec
                    plis help me &riward my camplen
                    thanks for airtel...
                    hello my name is aman
                    i camplen to airtel service
                    my sim is not working so i was change in sim in lucknow gomti nager bro office but my sim is not actived in 3 days i was lock this call to call center they have said to me sorry sir i was not help u i m not actived in this number only bard for over side and reteler said every time my software is not working so what should i do have change this number for mnp but airtel serive is very poor no one help me .
                    plz change my number i am not happy for serivce in airtel.

Airtel — hello tunes (rbt)

To,
                      Airtel,
                      I am the customer of airtel prepaid ,having the No.[protected].
                      From my balance Rs. 30/- is being deducted since last two months ,Why ? From your service centers phones are comming for hallo tunes even after I refuced ,delibratly they are providing the services .I dont want any hallo tunes .If this will continue I will have to go for customer forum .

Uday Deshpande
                      [protected]...

Airtel — delay in activation of SIM card

I purchased a duplicate SIM card from ARC Ghatkopar on 6 December 2007 on losing earlier one. I was promised to get it activated within 3 hours and now after making lot of false promises, it is told that due to "technical problem" it will be activated on 17 December 2007! The staffers blatantly lie and they do not know correct information or they do not wan't to tell to customers. The approach towards customers is very casual....

dear sir,i have applied for a broad band connection 1 month ago till now no body came to install connection im living in indore of madhya pradesh state Airtel franchisee GROW MORE INC. had sended their executive to my place on 17|11|07 to collect installation charges from that day till now no body has came yet..i am regularly calling this franchisee for the connection but they are not taking interest.the team leader of this franchisee is very irresponsible person,they have mis placed my important documents which i gaved them.. i am now totally helpless since am not getting my money back and nor the internet connection..so please help me out on this matter since these type of franchisee are spoiling the name of company..