Airtel — Deactivation of my airtel prepaid number.

rashmi sabherwal on Jul 11, 2017
Respected sir,
My airtel number [protected] has been deactivated. It wasn't in use since about 2 months. I need my number to be reactivated as soon as possible, it's very urgent. Everyone has this number and when they try connecting it's out of service. Do i have to go to the airtel centre or will it work out online?
Arushi sabherwal
(Gwalior m. P.)

[Jul 11, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dipak Katare's response, Jul 04, 2017
My account is block please unblock the account
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi, can u kindly block the post paid sim no. [protected] as my phone was stolen.i will pay the remaining balance.i want to deactivate it ASAP since the phone is ringing when i call.
I did a recharge of 348 from my airtel app on [protected] number. Txn id is[protected]. But the recharge was not successful. But the amount was debited from my hdfc bank account.
Pls get the recharge of 348 done on [protected].
6 months in coming and out going call details
My name is siva krishna.sim post paid number is [protected] .sim is damageda.
Thes cancellation of the sim.plz
Please unblock the account I have a many problems because my account for airtel payments bank is block please unblock the account
Airtel Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2017

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your airtel complaint, we request you to call on 400 from your registered airtel number or 88000-12121 from any other mobile or fixed line (standard charges apply).

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us atwecare@airtelbank.com

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
There is no easy option to speak to Speak to Airtel Customer Care for resolving issues and conflicts.

This needs to be rectified. Clear instructions should be provided in Airtel Website on how to speak to a customer care executive.
Took a new 4 G sim. Unable to sent or receive any text msg. My ph no. [protected].

Looking for a solution .

Ratna deep
Airtel Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2017

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 11 July 2017 .

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
I lose my mobile with sim
Airtel Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2017

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post, dated 11 July 2017 .

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - Deactivation of my airtel prepaid number.