Airtel Payment Bank — airtel money wallet not allowing me transfer money

Airtel money is only allowing us to add money to wallet not to transfer.. This is very big cheating..If they need KYC updates then they need to restrict both add and send money. But they accept the money but not allowing to transfer..

Airtel app is showing the service is temporarily not available. Already 2 weeks gone.Looks like they wants to hold the money.. Also it shows we can use wallet money only for recharge..But how can I recharge for that big amount 3400 rupees
Please help me to take my money

Need your support to get back my money from wallet. Nowadays airtel is going worst.
airtel money wallet not allowing me transfer money

Comments

same thing happened with me also, I am not able to transfer or add money in account getting "You have exceeded your transaction limits.Your account has been temporarily blocked. Please reset mPIN or call 400 for assistance [CASE:1695428]" error message.
yesterday I will transfer money to Airtel but not transfer to bank
Kindly transfer the amount to the account

people should do minimum use of airtel as much as possible. worst company of the world.😒😒
Service not available cannot transfer money
Same problem.money stuck in wallet.i dont want to do recharge n thats the only option.airtel should be taken to court they r the biggest scammers n cheaters.never seen a worst service as this.

Airtel