Aitrel — Fouls Commitment

To whomsoever it may concern,

I am Ashish Das and I bought a new mobile connection ([protected]) on[protected] Monday for which I paid (250 INR) and my invoice number is (2583) from (Sheeba Tel).

Airtel representative informed me that my new number will be activated next day till evening which will[protected] after verification. However, I never received any call from Airtel and none of Airtel executive visited at my place.

I can imagine how pathetic and terrible services Airtel and company partner Sheeba Tel provides to their customers. It been more than 3 days my number hasn’t activated yet.

I am writing to you complaining about this problem request you to resolve my issue ASAP if not so let me know so that I can look for other service provider.

Ashish
Updated by sam.miller Jan 20, 2017
To whomsoever it may concern,

I am Ashish Das and I bought a new mobile connection ([protected]) on[protected] Monday for which I paid (250 INR) and my invoice number is (2583) from (Sheeba Tel) and the ARC contact number[protected], [protected])

Ashish