Ali Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 18, 2022

File a complaint to Ali Express

Having problems with Ali Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ali Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ali Express

Ali Express Website

Ali Express Head Office Address

Ali Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1866 610 6338

Ali Express reviews & complaints page 9

I ordered a product from aliexpress in october 2018 and the order is still not delivered even though it was said to be delivered in 20 - 30 days. I already paid for the product by online transactions. According to the tracker, the product is said to be sent back to the seller. Will i recieve my product or will the amount be credited to my account?

Order number - rn[protected]cn...

My tablet order (With [protected] order number) was returned to the seller by turkish customs, but aliexpress don't give my 107 usd back!

I have gone to the customs almost every week. But, the customs never gave it to me since it is a "forbidden to import" product because of it's sim function. I told the customs that i am ready to pay customs clearance fee, but they never accepted. Finally, today i went to the customs again to try to get the parcel, they clearly told me that the tablet was sent back to the seller.

However, seller didn't want to pay my money back and surprisingly aliexpress agreed with the seller and robbed my 107 usd...

I am shocked with aliexpress' attitude since their decision destroyed their trustworthiness..

I don't trust aliexpress anymore and don't recommed anyone to buy from aliexpress.

However, i want my 107 usd back from aliexpress now.
Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Encomendei e paguei o produto há quase 3 meses. Este já está na alfandega do meu país, portugal há um mês porque para o desenfadegar tenho de ter fatura comercial a qual tem de ser cedida pelo vendedor. Pedi a várias vezes sem obter resposta. Conclusão ao não ter essa fatura não consigo ter o produto. Enviei o que consegui e tinha acesso para os ctts mas apesar de não ter a tal fatura as informações não correspondiam o que piorou a situação. Comprei dois polos e o vendedor pôs na descrição que eram três. Expliquei a situação, abri disputa e o site aliexpress não me deu razão, acabando por até me bloquear a conta por ter aberto demasiadas disputas ao que me parece. Resumidamente vou ficar sem um produto que paguei à 3 meses sem a conta e sem o dinheiro.
    Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order id is [protected] i've bought this product on 24th november 2018, with m size which is my regular size but they send me very small size which is not fit to me i've made a dispute as well but not getting proper solution and without my approval my dispute is closed i've request lot's of time to seller to take back your jacket and give me my refund but seller is not agree, one more thing i've seen seller feedback form that i've noticed is most of the customer is complaining about size is not perfect complain, so i m not the only person who are complaining like this, and also i don;t think so this seller is taking our dispute seriously,

I've to humble request to ali express head officers please do the needful as we know ali express not the seller,

Mujammil
      Dec 27, 2018
      Updated by MJ Shaikh
      I am not satisfied that dispute they people are not taking care of our such problem they are also not taking seriously my issue to whom I've to contact, also they have blocked my messages so I am unable to send a message to seller, I feel so helpless,
      Placed order on 15october '18, order ID is [protected], order is closed on 16december, but have not recieved my money back. kindly refund the amount ASAP.

The jacket which i got is very very tight.. When i return the jacket they said no.. They dint refund my amount niether they return the product or sending replacement... Seller discription clearly says if product not as discribed then it will be returned or customer can keep the product.. I made video and send them i posted photos to them..plz let me know in case you can help me.. [protected] is my no.
        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have ordered a SHINEE kpop ring and locket.the order was two months before .But haven't received it yet.I don't want to cancel my order. The protection period is Finished and the last email message I got, it says that they have finished their work and the order is complete.will it arrive or not? Please try to resolve this problem.

I had ordered a pendant from aliexpress for $60, but i received only a empty packet from the seller. The seller claims that the package was sent and the shipment was stolen during transit. When i raised a dispute in aliexpress, they did not understand the claim and charged me. They did not understand that i am the end loser here. The seller has received the payment for his product. But as a buyer i have lost my money as well as did not receive...
          +1 videos

I have had not very good experience with aliexpress.com website. Still i made a mistake of placing my next order with a seller named e-shocking.

Realizing that it's very important to ensure that registered post tracking is possible in india post, i opted for china post registered mail shipping for my order. Seller was new so i thought he might be more sincere.

To my surprise the seller shipped the item using some other shipping method called bpost international supposedly belgium post company.

It's not clear if it's registered post and can it be tracked in india post.

I have written to the ceo of alibaba-inc but no use. He does not read or reply or receive messages.

Totally bad business practices. I have raised complaints to aliexpress but i know they are not going to look into this and continue to entertain wrong sellers like this.
          Jun 01, 2019
          Updated by diff_2013
          Aliexpress has taken no initiative in solving this issue

I ordered a ear phone for $1.87 from Aliexpress on 26-October-2018 and was scheduled to be delivered in November 2018 but till date, i.e. 12-Dec-2018 the product is not been delivered. I am been following up since via their portal and been interacting with their consumer support but each time a new assurance is given to me and nothing happens. I even raised online dispute on Aliexpress but of no avail. Its a breach of trust with the consumer...

Ry[protected]cn is my shipment is stuck at your office since idk when
            Really want this asap
            What is taking so long for it to get released from there?
            I mean why is the delay
            Why are you people not able to manage this
            And when we call we get no response really disappointed from this service
            In this day and age of fast service why is our indian service making a delay like thsi
            Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn't receive many orders, and when i open a dispute for each one as ali rules said, i found that my account had been deactivated because of this disputes.
              What shall i suppose to do when i didn't receive my orders???
              And i open many appeals to reactivate the account and nothing happen.
              Also i contact the sellers and they accept to refund me and i send these screenshoots to the customer service team, and also nothing happen.
              I have been placed orders about 60$ and i didn't receive them.
              I want my money, really it's the worst experience i have ever had.
              I didn't expect that a big company like alibaba will be like that.
              Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First of all this is an informative post. However I write this post to make Indian consumers aware if they are going to shop for products online at International shopping sites.

I placed an order for an item from Aliexpress shopping site. The seller is named Onfine Leo. The estimated time of delivery was set at 35 to 55 days. Aliexpress has a buyer protection program whereby if the order is not received then you...

I have purchased one power bank having order number:
                [protected] on date 21 june 2018. The product did not received by me so i open dispute. After repeated contact with the company the seller informed me that dispute finished. But till date i did not get the refund amount after a long time of over 6 months. The seller states that refund amount returned on 21 august 2018. But till date i did not get the refund amount. The seller harassed me and also the company in getting my refund amount that is - us $ 11.39. So kindly help me to get the refund please.
                Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received an email on my id [protected]@gmail.com from ali express mentioning that a product has been purchased from the id. On clicking the link, i was led to the ali express website, wherein i found an account has been registered without my knowledge in the shopping portal with my id. I logged in with the forget password option and found that two watches have been purchased through the account, and the delivery address mentioned is in pakistan. The order is not placed and paid by me. This order should be cancelled and please probe, how an account can be opened without the consent and knowledge of the original user of the email id.
                  Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I bought the item. Two days after the seller shipped it, he/she claims that my parcel is lost. So, why I can't get my money back straight away?
                  I bought product from aliexpress seller named onfine leo leo lee from china.

This cheating seller. For 3 months product not receive.

They not approve any refund. I wasted my money. Neither refund was given or product received.

I stopped buying from aliexpress website going forwrd

I have wrongly entered wrongly the shipment address arunachal pradesh and i actually intend to change it to andhra pradesh, hyderabad,

Please send the product to 5-1-293 old ghasmandi, ranigunj, secunderabad, hyderabad. Telangana 500003, as ali express app doest updated with the state tenagana.

My oder id :[protected]
                    My tracking id : ry[protected]cn.

Please send the shipment to hyderabad that is telangana.
                    Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a phone cover along with 2 other items. I have received the two of them but not the phone cover. Whenever i track it says the item is in transit in india. The status is same since 24th october, 2018. It is stuck in custom? What does it mean when it say ‘in transit arrived in india’?
                      My order number is
                      Lp[protected] (Ua[protected]sb)
                      Kindly help!

I had placed 2 orders with id number
                        After the payment the seller closed the order i did not recieve my order nor did i review my payment
                        Both the orders were placed on 19th june 2018
                        I tried contacting the dealer
                        The dealer asked me to change the payment method later there was no reply
                        Both the order cost me 5.85+4.99 usd
                        Hoping to get my refund...

I ordered 5 things from aliexpress a month ago and i haven't received any of the purchases except one and i had to pay triple the amount when i received it to customs and i never had that before when i purchased items online i only paid for shipping but never for customs and when i opened a dispute they kept on stalling and the deadline for the delivery was finished and during this process i got a lot of emails from aliexpress stating that their judgment for the dispute is invalid which seemed in favor of the seller not the buyer who is me and whenever i tried to make the buyer protection the immediate close the dispute disregarding the evidence i provided with the late arrival and failed shipment and they refuse to send me a total refund, i haven't received my items nor did i get a refund for failed shipment please help me i'm so dissatisfied with aliexpress
                        My order not

Nuwan Susantha Max's reply, Nov 20, 2018
                        Lost

Why my 6 order still pending?

1) order id

4) order id [protected]
                          Traiking number lp[protected]

5) order id
                          [protected]...

I place more than hundreds of ordered to ali express last two years but some products didn't get shipped for more than a month so i requested the customer care by opening dispute that if the product is not getting shipped then cancel the order and initiate the refund. To my surprise they deactivated my account saying violation of trade and security law and locked me out of the system. Now i cannot even access the application and check the products status. There is no customer care no or email address to contact. Already nine order on the way but I can not say they will receive me or not mean while I have made out all payments of products. I am unable to to do anything in my aliexpress account due to disable. What should I do please let me know. How I can get my refund and order whis is already on the way. My mail ID registered is with ali express.com is [protected]@yahoo.com
                          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I ordered 4 mugs and 3 were received intact but 1 mug was broken. The packaging was not sufficient for this fragile product.

Order id:[protected]
                            Tracking i d:lp[protected]
                            Order date:06/10/2018, on 11/10/2018 my order item received by line-haul to sending my resume and they have allocated two delivery date ist date is 21/10/2018 and iind delivery date is 27/10/2018, presently they are showing my order has completed.
                            Therefore please be considered it to getting my order at my house under the consumer complaint act.
                            Yours faithfully
                            Subhash babu d h
                            Baba geo-infotech
                            Gstin:32ahrpd0211a1zd
                            Kailas cheyyarthala dhanuvachapuram trivandrum kerala india
                            Ph:[protected]
                            Email id:[protected]@gmail.com
                            Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            My order qshave blade all blade ar creck quality is very cheap lost my money order number [protected]
                            Mahendra B Trivedi's reply, Oct 25, 2018