Ali Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ali Express

Having problems with Ali Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ali Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ali Express

Ali Express Website

Ali Express Head Office Address

Ali Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1866 610 6338

Ali Express reviews & complaints page 2

I ordered 3 different products as I described below. But I haven't received yet. I tried to contact seller and aliexpress but no one help me out. So I raise complaint here. I share my Order Id Detail...

1. Order id - [protected]
2. Order id - [protected]
3. Order id - [protected]
My registered Email id on aliexpress : [protected]@gmail.com
Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Provide me the order ID numbers.
Kamalparmuwal's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 4, 2021
I already provide order id

My package has not been delivered by India post office
    Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did not receive my product when I tried contacting the seller they told me to contact local post when I went there they told me the order has been delivered...
      but I did not receive...and they didnot help me
      I filed a dispute they said they can’t do anything
      They asked me to prove...
      How can I prove I didnot receive the parcel ?
      You guys show me the proof or signature showing you have delivered to my address...
      My order no is [protected]
      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received my order. the order id is: [protected].
        Can I know when will I receive my order??
        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        What shipping service did you use? Now AliExpress Standard Shipping no longer delivers to India. The cheaper alternatives like sellers shipping methods or Yanwen Economy etc have no tracking and parcels is sure to be lost in transit. DHL is too costly and not all sellers support the same.
        Many of my parcels have been lost when there was no tracking from Aliexpress.

Order Number-[protected]
          I purchased a
          USB 2.0 to 2.5inch HDD 7+15pin SATA Hard Drive Cable Adapter for SATA SSD & HDD from Aliexpress on Oct 22, and recently it is showing delivered but I am yet to receive my product. What shall I do ?
          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i am Amiirah from Mauritius, i have bought lots of things this year from your site and i have received just a few of them, i've bought the items on Aliexpress around the month of March, April ect... Concerning all the items that i have not received nearly eight month now, i was waiting for the items to come cause i was thinking they are still in transit but now its too long, i've contacted the sellers for refund but all sellers...
            Dear Team
            I have buy 1 Year 1 Month Netflix For Work TV android set top box tv stick laptop PC phone 4 screen 1 KID UHD Color: 1 Year 4 screen (Global music television Store), on 25th March, after some days my subscription closed, I am sent many message to Global music television Store they are not responding, find attached send all details. Please take action on this seller, this is not genuine, they are cheated to customers.
            br...

I have order Signalfire splicing machine through Ali express. My Fedex air waybill no. was[protected]. I received delivery on time for that I am grateful to Fedex and Ali express but my parcel was torn on upside and the belt of machine case was missing. Pls do the needful at the earliest.

Hello

I ordered product from Aliexpress
              Order nummber [protected]
              Tracking nummber CQ[protected]DE

Its allready been 5 roughtly 4, 5 month since the order.
              There is no proper help from aliexpress. Seems like they dont care. I cant get my product or refund.
              My email - [protected]@gmail.com

Regards, Aivars
              Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a watch from ali express having order id [protected] on[protected].
                I made the payment for the same through online banking. However the status if the same was shown as delivered in aug'20 but I haven't received the product.
                Request you to provide me with my refund of full amount paid of Rs 751.

Prakriti Yadav,

quantity 01
                  subtotal INR Rs 369.21
                  shippingINR Rs 38.98
                  ordertotalINR Rs 408.19
                  item not received due to covid, seller also confirmed, that item struck i custom
                  but not getting Refund
                  pl chk and sort out the issue

Dear sir

Aliexpress charged me an amount which is not even in my knowledge.
                    I am a diamond customer and my card was not saved in your application and still aliexpress charged me an amount of 57250.040 pakistani rupees.

I wish to complain for refund of this big amount which is fifty seven thousand two hundred fifty point zero four zero rupees.

Plz help why did this happen as i have placed...

I ordered almost 35 to 40 items for my sons DIY project to making amplifier and till got delivered only some items and 33 more items pending.daily checking the tracking info and it says it reaches india on august 8th onwards and till date not yet delivered and my son goes into depression.please do something to deliver all fast to fulfill my sons dream.
                    my aliexpress Id :in[protected]vebae

joby

Booked 6 orders with consignment through your on line link nos. As follows
                      Lp[protected] lp[protected] lp[protected] lp[protected] lp[protected] lp[protected]
                      Following consignments reached india and also understand from your online tracking that
                      Consignments are handed over to indian post on dates and time mentioned as follows.
                      Consignment nos. Date & time of consignment accepted by last mile carrier (Indian post) remarks
                      Lp[protected] (Ua[protected]sb) [protected]:34:31 [gmt+8]
                      Lp[protected] (Ua[protected]sb) [protected]:32:34 [gmt+8]
                      Lp[protected] (Ua[protected]sb) [protected]:19:59 [gmt+8]

After that there is no tracking information of the consignment using either india post tracking or aliexpress tracking.
                      Let me know the status of my consignment

Balasubramanian m s
                      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel is rejected by security check point bejing third time by china registered air mail
                        Tracking number RE[protected]CN
                        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a product. Not arrived. I opened a dispute. The seller persuaded me to order another product and he refunded the amount as he could not directly transfer it to my account. I agreed. I made another order. The seller just tells me to pay for the order. I didn’t get the product or my money back. The seller pulled the time until I can't report him.
                          Intellisafe Store is the company name on Aliexpress - Do not buy from them!!
                          Oct 2, 2020
                          The seller has paid me. But it was a long battle.
                          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your website cut money from my card without any order. I didn't even order anything and they cut usd 30 from my card today. This is cheating. Please return my money and explain to me why you cut money from my card.
                            Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn't received my orders. When i checked my tracking it showing order completed. I did't received my order
                              Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered bike accesories on aliexpress through tseqalm car accessories store, order id-[protected] and i selected china post registered airmail (Tracking available) as shipping method but aliexpress shipped the order through 4px singapore post om pro (Tracking unavailable) shipping method, this is very unfair service from aliexpress hence i not received my order and i want full refund....
                                I make order on aliExpress through EarSoft Store, Order id [protected] it shipped by seller after it arrived in destination country india it is delivered to wrong address, the tracking number of order is PR[protected]YP I tracked this number on global.cainiao.com it shows order delivered to wrong pincode that is 560087, Karnataka state but the delivery address of order is latur city of maharashtra state of india country, hence I want full...