Ali Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 9, 2023

File a complaint to Ali Express

Having problems with Ali Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ali Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ali Express

Ali Express Website

Ali Express Head Office Address

Ali Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1866 610 6338

Ali Express reviews & complaints page 2

Address:denizli pamukkale siteler mah 6243 sk 5 no 1 d

I bought it twenty months ago and received only 5 of my orders. For the rest of them that I followed up, they told me that it is related to the seller, post and customs.But now the orders have been returned to the sellers, but no one is responsible for this scandal. I can not open a lawsuit and the seller does not respond and says to act according to the order.I have not been able to get my money back yet. Is there really no management?

Address:Turkey

The seller took my money and is not giving me back because the package did not make it back to him. I have refused the package at customs and now, it says the buyer protection time is over! So i do not have product and i do not have my money, 60 usd!
    The seller is terrible! They do not understand a word I say! Order number is attached in the photo, says SIPARIS NO.

AliExpress is one of the most crooked websites I have...
    Address:China

I placed an order for 2 pair of sneakers from Datong shoe store from Aliexpress for $45.53. My order number is : [protected]. Seller sent me wrong shoe models. I open a dispute with Aliexpress and sending in 3 pictures as evidence. The first 2 pictures are original pictures the seller posted in his listing. The 3rd picture depict the shoes I received. I ordered shoe from picture A and seller sent me shoe from pictures B. Aliexpress admits...
    Address:China

On 27.08.21 I ordered a yoga mat for 34.65 usd (order [protected]). It arrived on 04.11.2021 damaged and ripped. I opened a dispute asking for refund and returning the item if seller covers return shipping. Aliexpress offered me 6 usd partial refund which I refused as I wished full money refund. The seller contacted mme and said no return needed, to keep it, and refunded me 6 usd and dispute was finished. But this is not what I wanted!...

Address:[email protected]

Hi, I've been shopping on AliExpress from overseas a skin 21.08.2021 Turkey Customs tracking number sent with the order number on [protected] 24.08.2021 lp[protected] 31.08.2021 no disclosure was made since to me since Istanbul is seen in both the phone and the customs directorate Directorate of Customs tracking number postal LP[protected] what, I asked myself go you can't know where this number is from trackin17 takipsiz they have been sent to follow them from the site should give you another number he said I did with LP[protected] is takipsiz there are no results i have been requesting a refund from aliexpress for 2 months they do not refund my money i gave 1, 167.00 pounds of money 210 pounds of si customs duty and sent without tracking please help them return my money
    Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your members done fraud on orders they said complete 30 orders or 20 then so on and took 2.5 lacks rs i need my money back from ali express that was your site not anyone else i need it back i have lodge complaint againt site and your employess with ceo
      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I do not want to listen these scripted lines got it i need money back in any case now now now
      Even for me as well they have done the same . They told me to order for 10, 000 and took my 43, 000 rupees . I mentioned them very clearly that i don't have single penny more than this, they are telling me complete the task and get the money . Cheaters . if we said that we don't have money they are requesting us to get loan and making us to fall under loan . I want my money back .

There is a site for part time jobs in Ali express. They are initially making us to top up money and provide comission. They have asked me to top up 10, 000 and robbed 43, 000 rs of mine. I want my money back. Worst people and they belong to China. If you don't have money better go beg for money instead of looting like this.
        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        TEAM I don't see any response here... Is there any team working on this or its just a public post that's it?

I was told that I will be provided part time job by Ali express team. It's like we spend our money but orders in AliExpress and get comission. Later they told me buy products for 10, 000 and I was told that I will be provided with 30, 000 . Then they were keeping on forcing me to buy orders and they have stolen my money. This was done by a china person . Please be aware that they tell one and cheat others .

Complaint about Poruis Featured Watches Store
            Order Date: 25/06/2021 17:08
            Order ID: [protected]
            SKMEI Elegant Mechanical Mens Watch Style 4

This firm sent me a defective Skmei watch - the watch had fallen off and one of the dial hands had fallen off. Contacted Ali Express who logged a dispute but it was closed before I had the opportunity to return the watch. I did return this watch on 19th July...

Address:rua quintino bocauiva 156 apto 121, Centro

I file a complaint against seller OUKITEL Official Store
            I placed order number [protected] on August 2
            Paid immediately and so far the seller did not send the ordered item.
            In my opinion a seller should not place an order on your platform
            while he has no stock and send it much, very much later.
            Please warn this seller and urge him to send the item as soon as possible.

kind regards

Gerard van der Vorst

Address:Ahmedabad
              Website:www.aliexpress.com

The product was without any packaging standards just put it a broken plate . Duty was not paid back to me. Its been 5 6 months but it is a deterrent to not buy from them because they scam people

Order no price
                [protected] $3.22
                [protected] $1.61
                [protected] $3.22
                [protected] $2.08
                [protected] $1.97

A lot of packages are missing lately... is it my fault?
                Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                It's not a good idea to order anything from Aliexpress. I have lost several parcels in the past and sellers are just not supportive.

I ordered 2 bracelets on 17th november 2020 it was supposed to deliver by February 2021 but I haven't received my ordered yet please take an action to the star which didn't provide me my order even after paying the whole amount

Address:Sikar, Rajasthan

I ordered 3 different products as I described below. But I haven't received yet. I tried to contact seller and aliexpress but no one help me out. So I raise complaint here. I share my Order Id Detail...

1. Order id - [protected]
                    2. Order id - [protected]
                    3. Order id - [protected]
                    My registered Email id on aliexpress : [protected]@gmail.com
                    Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Provide me the order ID numbers.
                    Kamalparmuwal's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 4, 2021
                    I already provide order id

Address:China
                      Website:India post not deliver my package

My package has not been delivered by India post office

Address:China

I did not receive my product when I tried contacting the seller they told me to contact local post when I went there they told me the order has been delivered...
                        but I did not receive...and they didnot help me
                        I filed a dispute they said they can’t do anything
                        They asked me to prove...
                        How can I prove I didnot receive the parcel ?
                        You guys show me the proof or signature showing you have delivered to my address...
                        My order no is [protected]
                        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received my order. the order id is: [protected].
                          Can I know when will I receive my order??
                          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          What shipping service did you use? Now AliExpress Standard Shipping no longer delivers to India. The cheaper alternatives like sellers shipping methods or Yanwen Economy etc have no tracking and parcels is sure to be lost in transit. DHL is too costly and not all sellers support the same.
                          Many of my parcels have been lost when there was no tracking from Aliexpress.

Order Number-[protected]
                            I purchased a
                            USB 2.0 to 2.5inch HDD 7+15pin SATA Hard Drive Cable Adapter for SATA SSD & HDD from Aliexpress on Oct 22, and recently it is showing delivered but I am yet to receive my product. What shall I do ?

Address:5 Rennards Street Beau Bassin
                              Website:Many

Hi, i am Amiirah from Mauritius, i have bought lots of things this year from your site and i have received just a few of them, i've bought the items on Aliexpress around the month of March, April ect... Concerning all the items that i have not received nearly eight month now, i was waiting for the items to come cause i was thinking they are still in transit but now its too long, i've contacted the sellers for refund but all sellers told me to contact Aliexpress customer service, please help me to get refund for all... i am giving you all the Items ID that i have not received please check... Order ID : [protected] consist of two straw bags, Order ID : [protected], Order ID : [protected] consist of three dresses, Order ID : [protected], Order ID : [protected], Order ID : [protected], Order ID : [protected], Order ID : [protected], Order ID : [protected], can you please refund me for all these items, awaiting for a positive response soon, regards Amiirah CASSIM.

Address:https://aliexpress.com/
                                Website:aliexpress.com

Dear Team
                                I have buy 1 Year 1 Month Netflix For Work TV android set top box tv stick laptop PC phone 4 screen 1 KID UHD Color: 1 Year 4 screen (Global music television Store), on 25th March, after some days my subscription closed, I am sent many message to Global music television Store they are not responding, find attached send all details. Please take action on this seller, this is not genuine, they are cheated to customers.

Darshan Ashar