Ali Express — neatcell picosecond pen

I order this laser pen because it says that it can destroy melanin and remove tatoo. But after regular use for a month, i see that it does not work at all and only burn skin. So i asked for return and refund. I was then asked to upload a video to prove my claim. I did upload the video. But instead of refunding me, my account was block stating i violated customer protection.
Aliexpress really need to look into this matter.
Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Order ID [protected]
Not Recieved
This Is so Bad !
And Order is showing to be completed
There is no facility/option to contact anyont
Yeah there are Neatcell lasers that are fake and contain a very hot LED light instead of a laser. You have to look carefully for a real one with real lasers.
Michael is 100% right! I paid over $100 for one and man, let me tell you..these guys are PRO SCAMMERS. It all LOOKS legit...until you realize the instructions they give you don't make any sense, in fact you can't even do what it says to do with the pen. They all say the led screen has 1 thru 9 and this is not true. And why would the numbers be what you set for the frequency? Then it says 9 is the lowest but THERE IS NO 9!! LoL I am only laughing so I don't cry. This prn is one piece let me tell you, I was so hopefully that it would work especially for what I paid for it. But michael is right all it is is a hot led laser, nothing special. And you notice that almost ALL of the pictures of customer reviews and such are all saying the same thing word for word. I feel so gullible and now broke:(

Ali Express