Ali Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 15, 2022

File a complaint to Ali Express

Having problems with Ali Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ali Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ali Express

Ali Express Website

Ali Express Head Office Address

Ali Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1866 610 6338

Ali Express reviews & complaints page 10

I had ordered a phone cover along with 2 other items. I have received the two of them but not the phone cover. Whenever i track it says the item is in transit in india. The status is same since 24th october, 2018. It is stuck in custom? What does it mean when it say ‘in transit arrived in india’?
My order number is
Lp[protected] (Ua[protected]sb)
Kindly help!

I had placed 2 orders with id number
    After the payment the seller closed the order i did not recieve my order nor did i review my payment
    Both the orders were placed on 19th june 2018
    I tried contacting the dealer
    The dealer asked me to change the payment method later there was no reply
    Both the order cost me 5.85+4.99 usd
    Hoping to get my refund...

I ordered 5 things from aliexpress a month ago and i haven't received any of the purchases except one and i had to pay triple the amount when i received it to customs and i never had that before when i purchased items online i only paid for shipping but never for customs and when i opened a dispute they kept on stalling and the deadline for the delivery was finished and during this process i got a lot of emails from aliexpress stating that their judgment for the dispute is invalid which seemed in favor of the seller not the buyer who is me and whenever i tried to make the buyer protection the immediate close the dispute disregarding the evidence i provided with the late arrival and failed shipment and they refuse to send me a total refund, i haven't received my items nor did i get a refund for failed shipment please help me i'm so dissatisfied with aliexpress
    My order not

Nuwan Susantha Max's reply, Nov 20, 2018
    Lost

Why my 6 order still pending?

1) order id

4) order id [protected]
      Traiking number lp[protected]

5) order id
      [protected]...

I place more than hundreds of ordered to ali express last two years but some products didn't get shipped for more than a month so i requested the customer care by opening dispute that if the product is not getting shipped then cancel the order and initiate the refund. To my surprise they deactivated my account saying violation of trade and security law and locked me out of the system. Now i cannot even access the application and check the products status. There is no customer care no or email address to contact. Already nine order on the way but I can not say they will receive me or not mean while I have made out all payments of products. I am unable to to do anything in my aliexpress account due to disable. What should I do please let me know. How I can get my refund and order whis is already on the way. My mail ID registered is with ali express.com is [protected]@yahoo.com
      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I ordered 4 mugs and 3 were received intact but 1 mug was broken. The packaging was not sufficient for this fragile product.

Order id:[protected]
        Tracking i d:lp[protected]
        Order date:06/10/2018, on 11/10/2018 my order item received by line-haul to sending my resume and they have allocated two delivery date ist date is 21/10/2018 and iind delivery date is 27/10/2018, presently they are showing my order has completed.
        Therefore please be considered it to getting my order at my house under the consumer complaint act.
        Yours faithfully
        Subhash babu d h
        Baba geo-infotech
        Gstin:32ahrpd0211a1zd
        Kailas cheyyarthala dhanuvachapuram trivandrum kerala india
        Ph:[protected]
        Email id:[protected]@gmail.com
        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My order qshave blade all blade ar creck quality is very cheap lost my money order number [protected]
        Mahendra B Trivedi's reply, Oct 25, 2018
        Image ar not loading

Product come about 3 weeks after the purchase and worked for 17 days in total. After that only 1 led flashes constandly and does not power anymore any device nor itself. Aliexpress buyer protection is no longer valid and when I contacted the customer support they told me that since the led flashes in the videos I provided, all is good. They just overlooked the fact that in the videos it does not charge my notebook nor that the led is stuck and flashes all the time. Bad, really bad customer support. I have made more than 135+ transactions within aliexpress and it was the first time I have contacted customer support, I am really disappointed with their attitude towards me. I will probably stop using Aliexpress and move to eBay again, thus they have better aftersales policy and I feel safer shopping from there.

order ID: [protected]
          Service No. is:#CaseNo:[protected]#

PS: I will provide bellow all the conversation I had via chat on aliexpress and the links with the videos I provided.
          Conversation:
          Videos:
          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased good order id:[protected] but immediately i know that's not what i wanted. I don't want a cover but a cushion. Then i canceled order 10 mins after purchased.
            But the system is didn't work that well. The seller ignore my request by give accuse that she didn't see my cancellation request. She instead sent out the good to me immediately. I raise message to her that i want to cancel the order but the seller ignore and ask me to accept good and pay money.
            1. How can i cancel this order?
            2. How can i refund my money back?
            3. How can misbehave seller can get warning?
            Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi, Tracking number RY[protected]CN shows as delivered on the app. I have not got any delivery, my address is correct and noone had contacted me. Please address this at the earliest

I ordered a product from aliexpress order id [protected] 2 months back and.GATI was the logistics id[protected] they never contacted me or i couldn't get the product or refund now all they saying are lame excuses for not getting me my money.

It ususally takes aroound 20 days for the product to reach as is from out of country.So i waited around 20 days as said by the aliexpress portal and when i contacted the seller all they...

Ali Express — fraud transaction on my account

I recently notice that yesterday a can't found my rupay card, and near about 36351 rupee are debited from my account.
              I immediate block my card yesterday after notice that.
              Transaction id - s56434921
              Name - sujan dhara
              A/c[protected]
              Ifsc - ibkl0000420
              Description - rpay-poi/aliexpress london gb
              Rypay card ending with...4364
              Please take immediate action on this to refund my...

I ordered few products 30-35 days back from ali express. The products didn't get shipped for more then a month so i requested the customer care by opening dispute that if the product is not getting shipped then cancel the order and initiate the refund. There is no customer care no or email address to contact. I have received only 1 order out of 4 and are waiting for it. I want my order to be refunded or to be delivered.
              Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a keyboard for ros last 2nd week of august. As per system 1st week september was the delivery date. Hence, as time goes by i didnt receieved any sms confirming that my ordered will be delivered. I tried to contact the seller he told me that its not his problem if the package is not with me. I raised complaint and they just reject it. I paid trough card i want a refund. I will send a complaint everyday until the money is not with me
                Oct 03, 2018
                Updated by Margot Camille
                i will send a complain everyday. how can they asked me to pay for the package that i never received. they told me that somebody received my parcel. how can they give my package to somebody ? give my refund !!!
                As aliexpress rejected my refund request. for i didnt receive any package from them. how can i pay for the thing that i didnt used, receive. Supposed that was a surpise gift but it turns to a disastrous gift. give my refund!

Hello all,

I ordered few products from ali express. The products didn't get shipped for more then a month so i requested the customer care by opening dispute that if the product is not getting shipped then cancel the order and initiate the refund. To my surprise they deactivated my account saying violation of trade and security law and locked me out of the system. Now i cannot even access the application and check the products status. There is no customer care no or email address to contact. Just 2 days back the product got delivered and its completely damaged and unusable. Now i cannot even send them the pics of the damaged product and get the refund.

This is completely unacceptable and cheating on aliexpress.

Jack ma yun clearly looting people by saying fake messages customer first. Yes that's true customer gets looted first here.

Can anyone help me get the refund and take straight action against this cheating online.

My details are as follows.
                  Order no :[protected]

This is just one of the order no.

Let me know what can be done here as i clearly got locked out of this system or aliexpress.
                  +1 videos
                  Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Quartz Watch Luxury OLMECA Relogio Masculino Waterproof Watches Fashion Complete Calendar Wrist Watch for Men Stainless Steel
                  Order number -( [protected])
                  My package has not yet come to me and it is telling the delivery successfully in the system...

Vishal jain

I had ordered a 4 pin magnetic charger from ali express on 24july 2018 and still did not receive it and it is 28 September that am complaining. Please see to it that I receive my shipment as soon as possible. The previous time that I had ordered received it in time. Even my protection purchase period also got expired because of this delay. I hope that this issue is resolved as early as possible and some importance is given to this frequent user of yours.
                    Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 5 or 6 items from ali express 4 months ago. I didnt even received any product. And moreover, they only demand for card payment so, i havent refunded for my orders. They are juat eating up all the money. They people are fraud. They must have done it with so many people. This is really frustrating. Its ridiculous and want my money back anyhow
                      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      It has been more than a month i did not receive my order yet also not getting my refund are you making fool to the customers if you do not have capability for delivering of product to customers not take money before its realy a bad n worst service

The customer service so so so bad. They all #. Live chat was # #. I never believed that is true. They never care, they done nothing to help. I swear down been live chat over 100 time for same problems and still not sorted out. They ask the same questions every time, event in the same live chat still repeats the why. They are no ideal what they doing. I can send all pictures of over 100 time chat with them and now i still not received the right direction.# # website. I am so sorry for who the boss of that to hire all # staff.
                        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i tried to contact kolkata laco but they are help less my tracking no. SYMY[protected] when i tracked it on an app name parecels they shown me that it is in Record item customs information (Inb), A, KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, India, KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Sir plzz help me & release my product & let it to reach to me there is no update from 22nd sep 2018 ....

Dear madam/sir,
                          I suresh mattaparthi has purchased two power supply boards on your site[protected] and ii received them on in time. Among both products one is working fine and the other is not working, regarding this i contacted the custamer support many times and as well as the seller too, as per the seller requirements i have sent them the images and video of the product which is not working, i have showed them the proof but later there is reply from the seller, regarding this i contacted the custamor support many times to help regarding my concern but they were saying we will look into this and we will help you but no use at all till now. I have contacted many persons like sabrin, valentina, lucy, savaigne, angeline, noerenne etc. All are telling same words like we have mailed them please wait for a week we will surely solve the particular concern but no use still now i have waited nearly a month. Even now they used to that please wait for 5 more days so that we will surely help you regarding this by taking my superiors help we will surely take an action on the seller for not to responding and for crossing ali express terms. I waited and waited for many days but no use finally i came to know that the ali express and the seller are combinely cheating customers and blaming them by telling lies. Finally i request you people to solve this problem asap.
                          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello dear mam and sir it's vishal agarwal calling from india i have purchased 1 smartwatch from aliexpress after the delivery of the product the product was not in working condition so i raise the complaint against that about 8 times. After the complaint given by 9 the seller is asking for resend the product and pay the shipping charges and then only we will refund the amount. I have sended the video on whatsapp also to the seller. The seller...

I have placed two orders for iwatch straps order no:[protected] and [protected]. I haven't received the them yet but you have sent a mail stating the order is delivered and requesting for a feedback for the seller. Its been more than 2 months that I placed the order and completed the payment also. This is totally unfair. It's the first time I'm ordering from AliExpress and I'm very disappointed with this situation. I was eagerly waiting for the order and at last I have received this message without any delivery.
                            Whoever concerned, please respond on this ASAP and either see that my order is delivered or refund the money back.
                            As a leading e-commerce company, I feel that you know CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is much more important than any thing else. Please do the necessary ASAP.
                            Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I have purchased a new watch automatic rose gold from Ali Express, the quality issue my hand got swollen, raised dispute given date of dispute to be closed 30th August after that no reply, I have been cheated and want my money back.