Amazon India
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased an iPhone SE 64GB space grey on 1st April 2017 and cancelled that item. Amazon India given me reference number- 74332747092709101604416. But my bank account doesn't show the same. I am fully fed up with the response on amazon India. they couldn't do anything and doing only scam. Daily I am just running to bank for my payment issue but it couldn't solve yet.
Apr 17, 2017

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a 4G Enabled WiFi Router through Amazon (ORDER #[protected] from the seller Prototype Technologies and Paid Rs 1500 + 50 for shipping on 24 March 2017. On 17 April 2017 I have received a wrong product which is cheep mobile phone cover through India post (CR[protected] IN). I have contacted the seller and they are not responding. Attached the pictures of the received item and invoice.
    Received the wrong item

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wese amazon me tollfree me ya email karne camplent karke koi fayda nahi he kyo ki amazon ki police he ki public ko bewkuf bana kar dilevry charge lekar blue dart se bhejta he or wo kabhi bhi home d5 nahi karta he parsal aate hi blue dart office se call aajata he ki aap apna prodect me jao humare pass dilevry boy nahi he ya dilevry boy binary he koi na koi bahana karke home dilevry nahi karte he or amazon dilevry charge pahle se leleta he asi cor company shayad india me 1 hi he amazon
      Apr 17, 2017

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a dress from Amazon and received it on 5th April 2017. Made payment through COD of amount Rs 849.
        I did not like it and requested for a return on the same day.
        Order#[protected] Returned on 6th April 2017.
        Requested for refund on Amazon Pay Balance.
        Refund has not been processed till 16th April 2017.

Contacted customer care multiple times, but nothing has worked.
        Chatted with the customer care on 14th April 2017 and was assured that the refund will be processed immediately but it did not work.
        Spoke to two agents Nandish & Nitesh on 16th April.
        They are saying that they need a confirmation from their courier company who had delivered the product before processing the refund.
        I wanted to make them aware that without making the complete payment the courier will handover the product.
        They are not ready to accept anything.

Please help
        Thanks & Regards,
        Ashirwad Goswami
        +91-[protected]
        Refund not processing

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Hitachi AC 1.5 ton on 9th Apr. Prior to this purchase I got a confirmation from customer care that you will get free installation.However, after installation they are saying you will not get any cash back & their customer care executive made me false commitment due to lack of knowledge. What a shame Amazon you are making false promise to customer & normal customer is suffering.

Updated by Harisaran panda
          Order ID is[protected].

I have place an order for one plus 3t (gun metal) from amazon.co.in dated 11th April 2017 with gurranty delivery from amazon by 13th april 2017.

Its being almost 6 day's my order has not been delivered to me. I have sent mutliple email and call on there support but no one respond to phone and call's.i suffered very much due to late

amazon.co.in order number #[protected]

I have order by credit card for the order and still not heard anything from merchad. Please do the needful and help in getting my product

regards:- Swapnil Awasthi
            no:- [protected]
            email:- shubhamawasthi.[protected]@gmail.com

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon sent me an old and damaged product. It could have damaged my car. My return was approved. I downloaded and pasted as per instructions and sent a parcel to return the item. To my surprise parcel was returned back to me. I think the company named I kart was fake. I m totally depressed and sad and has Decided not to buy anything from Amazon. So I request everyone not to buy anything from Amazon as they are befooling and harassing customers...

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very much disappointed with the whole delivery process of this item.
                Only mistake was my end is to tell the customer care to change the address.
                When i called customer care of amazon for new delivery address they told me to inform them when the package will be with the local courier, so i did the same.
                On 11th of April morning I checked the status and told customer care to change addres and they told there will be no delay in delivery and it will get deliver on tiem i.e. 13th of April 2017. But strange thing was they were not updated any tracking from 11th of April and it didn't get deliver on 13th. Then I called customer care and they told 14th surely it will get deliver and I told them as package is already in bangalore please proivde contact details of courier, but they told they were not having it, so I asked then how you guys are telling that it will get deliver on 14th.
                So on 14th also I didn't get any call from courier service, so I called customer care, and this time they told 15th and they will send complain through mail to courier agent. Very much surprised on the customer care that they were also having information which I was able to see on the amazon website, they were not having any extra information and not even the courier contact number.
                When on 15th I called customer care they told I will deliver on 18th. So they just started giving me the dates, they were not interested to track the actual status of the package. So I told them to give tracking information as there were not update from 11th, and customer care simply ignored to give me.

Strange thing was when this item was automatically got cancelled and refund was processed. So whole 10 days I was just waiting for the package and got some consolation words from customer care. They were like god, that even not having tracking information of the package they were simply telling me the deliver date.

Surely very bad experience from Amazon.in and thanks

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is amit yadav, my resister email with amazon.in account [protected]@gmail.com, oder id[protected]

I placed an order on amazon.in the guarantee delivery date was[protected] according to amazon.in website.
                  But my item is not delivered on 15 — 4-2017.
                  I contacted amazon customer service they told me that wait till 8.00pm today (15/04/2017). I raised your ticket.

But nobody came to deliver my packet.

Plaese don't make commitment if you are unable to deliver item on time.

Updated by yamit0460
                  Please update

Dear Amazon Team

I am very much saddened by your service. I had ordered 7 items last month for which I had not received invoices for 3 items.I had requested and raised a complaint for the same on 9th April 2017 but despite assuring myself only 1 invoice for order id ORDER #[protected] was received

I fail to understand why Amazon is delivering items without invoices
                    Is amazon not paying tax for the items they are selling
                    Why they are not responding even after giving complaint,

Today I again called the customer care which again gave me the same response that we would be contacting seller.Howveer after about 20 days and two reminders invoices are not provided to me

Today I again contacted your supervisior Mr Amir who was not ready even to give me an acknowledgement of the complain I am making .It seems Amazon is deliberately flouting the rules of the land by

1)Delivering items without sales invoice
                    2)Not updating all the sales invoice in the my order summary in the account section
                    3)Not responding even when mailed or complained to customer care for missing invoices
                    4)Not giving a ticket number for the complaint I am doing to the customer care for the invoices

It seems a sorry state of affair that amazon India is selling items without invoice and even after complaining is not able to provide the same.

This is a serious issue and If you are not providing invoices immediately I Intend to complain the same to Income Tax department India for the mal practices you are following

my user is is [protected]@yahoo.com

Arindam
                    Apr 19, 2017

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have already contacted Amazon and they can't do much, I wanted to know whats the next level of escalating my complaint?

So, the card I used to purchase my phone was stolen and misused for Rs 48000. I had issues with the phone and asked for a refund, I told the rep dont do the refund to the same card as it's blocked.

She said it's fine, update a new card and we'll issues a refund to the new card.

Now the refund has been done to the original mode which is the blocked card. I needed the money as a lot of finance has been blocked.

If it's in your policy of refunding it back to the original payment mode, then whay promise and do things differently?

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      hurry up..fraudsters called me saying they are from Amazon!!!

Pl do the needful step to revert the amount in my bank account & close the Amazon account...

I place a order on amazon of samsung galaxy on5 pro on 10th april.i recived this order on 13th of april.the main problem is that this device is not good its front facing camera is 5mp on the camperision of other device its camera is not 5 mp..nd its battery backup also very low...i call go coustomer helpline no.[protected] nd they says download smart check app nd this app is very bad ...app says mobile phone is working ver well..im nt satisfing with product quality ...plzz resolve my problm...
                          Apr 19, 2017

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered for car dvr on receipt understood it is a used piece and that its not functioning well immediately asked for return pick up got a enqury from the seller
                            i was promised with a placement or refund but there was no attempt for a pick up by amazon past two weeks i loose my patiece asking questions and answering their format finally do not buy any sensitive gadgets because i got answer that they have to contact the seller to resolve any issue and is not bound anyway with the products

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a TP-link Router & I had done the payment through Debit card. After receiving the order I placed a replacement request on the same day when I receive the order ie. on 28 March 2017. The courier person took the item on 30/3/2017 and it was reached its destination on 3/4/17.I received a message that i will be getting the refund amount through bank on or before 8th April 2017. I contact the bank also but unfortunately I haven't received the same.
                              Kindly to the needful.

Shipped: Mar 19, 2017
                              Quantity: 1
                              Replacement requested
                              Replacement Order :[protected]
                              Rs.949.00 refund issued on Apr 3, 2017.
                              Return received on: Apr 3, 2017
                              Apr 15, 2017
                              The amount is credited to my acoount

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered redmi 4a from amazon from flash sale on 5th of april and it is to be delivered to me on 12th april but on 12th of april amzon india mesaaged me that the product is to be deliverd to me before 8 pm and there is a mobile no. Also given that so that i can contact to delivery boy. But when i called the delivery boy on 10 am he said me that he is on holiday and on place of him they scheduled a differnt boy and i asked that delivery boy to give me the no. Of that different delivery boy but he denied that he doesn't have. And at that same day around 4 pm i got a message from amazon that you product is delivered succesfully, i was shocked that i didn't get even a single call from delivery boy and how It is delivered. Then i call amazon customer care They said me that may be it is due to technical fault that many time you can get message of delivery before you get it. Then i thought that may be it is possible but till 8 pm i didn't get any mesaage then again i call customer care then they said me that it is deliverd to different person so you have to book it in next flash sale and in next flash sale i failed to book now i am waiting from 3 weeks to book it. And due to there disarangement I have spent a lot time to amazon They did not perform as they said.

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered Pampers small with shipment tracking no.[protected]. The product was delivered when no one was at home. When we came back, we saw the product torn by Street dogs. When I called customer care, they said that I have signed and recieved the product and disconnected the call abruptly. This is totally unfair. I would recommend my friends and relatives not to buy products from Amazon.
                                  Apr 14, 2017

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed the order on 13 October 2015 for Rs. 9, 068.

And I was supposed to get cashback of 15% on shopping from mobile app and paying through HDFC debit card, and yes I placed the order from mobile app and paid using HDFC debit card.

I was supposed to receive the cashback on 17th Jan 2016, which I never received. After repeatedly complaining the cashback has not been received yet as on 14 Apr 2017.

Every time I call to complaint, they say they will check and get back. And after checking they say I didn't order using HDFC debit card. When I deny, they ask for proof, which I give them. Once I got a mail clearly stating that I was eligible for the cashback and that the cashback was credited to my account, which was not true for that they asked me screen shots of my account statement, which I submitted, and they said I will receive the amount in 10 days. And then again no response. And, all other times it just goes into same loop again and again.

This was highly unexpected on Amazon as it is known for best customer service, which is so untrue. I have been calling, mailing them over a year. I am tired for it now. I don't know how to formally complaint about this whole scenario and to whom.
                                    Not received cashback of, approx 1400 inr since one and half year.

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I ordered bra from Amazon and the payment mode was debit card, but after 2 hours they blocked my amazon account and a mail came saying that send billing address, statement of Mastercard, name, number, email address of account through fax.. Where will I get fax.. I can mail the images but how will I fax.. Number of Amazon account is [protected] and email address is [protected]@gmail.com
                                      They blocked my account and i lost my money

Apr 14, 2017
                                      Updated by durgeshkrr
                                      I don't have order id

I purchased the resume 4a but when I first made the payment it was deducted from my account but again I got the message for revising payment. So when I again revised payment it's again deducted from my account. So for same order twice the payment is been deducted. I made call to amazon support they are not even handling it properly. I am providing them transaction I'd and other details too. So when I filed complaint on my bank I got revert that. Merchant has confirmed the payment and also having bank I'd and payment I'd.

Message from bank:
                                        Your complaint [protected] has been attended to and closed after resolution as:: MERCHANT CONFIRMED TRANSACTION AS SUCCESSFUL. Details: Merchant Id : AMAZ
                                        ON? Bank_ID : SM3? Payment Id : 533654? PGI Ref. No. : ISM[protected]? Ref. 1 : -? Ref. 2 : -? Ref. 3 : -? Date of Txn: 30-03-17? Amount (Rs.ps): 6297.00
                                        ? Status : SUCCESS? IP Address : NA.

This is got from my state bank of India support.

Now it's confirmed the payment is with Amazon. But they are saying payemt is not received by them and bank people are saying payment is with amazon. So i need resolution for this where my payment has gone. when its not with SBI and not with amazon.

Payment not received. Deducted twice for same order