Andhra Bank Customer Care

+91 40 2323 4036  [NRI Cell Head]
+91 22 2216 8053  [IIB Mumbai]
+91 22 2623 3338  [NRI Mumbai]

P Suryanarayana Murthy
Asst. General Manager, Andhra Bank, Customer Service Department, Head Office, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004

Sri M N Sudhakar
General Manager, Nodal Officer for Customer Service, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana

Sri P Raja Reddy
Chief Customer Service Officer, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana
View More Information...

Good

Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

sanvi reddy
On 11th apriel 2016 i have made first transaction for rs.10, 000/-(Ten thousand rupees) using andhra bank debit card in hdfc bank atm
At quthbullapur branch in hyderabad. I have taken the amount.

Again for second transaction for 10, 000/-(Ten thousand rupee) i got the message as transasction declined.
I did not receive the amount but the amount 10.000/-(Ten thousand rupees) has been deducted from my account.

I need immediate help from whom ever it concerns and want my amount back as soon as possible to my account for rs.10, 000/-(Ten thousand rupees)

Kindly do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-26 18:44:11
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 19, 2016
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact details to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 21, 2016
Dear Customer,

We are still awaiting your contact details to assist you further with regards to query/complaint raised by you. Please reply us with your contact details as soon as possible.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Andhra Bank — Deduction of money from account after failure of withdrawal transactions [Resolved]

Jay.k
    I am Dr.jayanth kumar savings account([protected]) holder o[censored]r respected bank from years.yesterday[protected]...
    Complaint category Doctors

saiakula
    I have went to karnataka atm for withdrawal of rs10000/- due some problem in that atm or my atm card. Amount is deducted but cash was not received. This kind of issue i face first time in your bank. In that atm receipt was shown to unable to process or invalid tran. So please refund the amount as soon as possible it was urgency for us. My a/c no.[protected]

Sai
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-24 19:06:56
    Updated by saiakula Apr 08, 2016
    I have went to karnataka atm for withdrawal of Rs10000/- due some problem in that ATM or my ATM card. amount is deducted but cash was not received. This kind of issue I face first time in your bank. In that Atm receipt was shown to unable to process or Invalid Tran. so please refund the amount as soon as possible it was urgency for us. My a/c no[protected]

Sai
    Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 08, 2016
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused and acknowledge your concern. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 12, 2016
    Dear Customer,

We would like to inform inform you that the amount of Rs.10, 000/- is credited back to your account on[protected].

sorry account number is [protected]

harika satya sri Taninki
      I tried to withdraw money from IndusInd ATM with my Andhra bank ATM but I received transaction was not done but money was deducted.This is not the first time it happened twice today and previously around 20 days ago from AXIS and ICICI ATM's.At that time I sent a mail regarding it but vdid not get any response.So, I kindly request to look intomyissue and try to solve it as soon as possilble.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-07 06:08:53
      Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2016

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 11, 2016

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

RamShan
        I have went to KVB atm for withdrawal of Rs10000/- due some problem in that ATM or my ATM card. amount is deducted but cash was not received. This kind of issue I face first time in your bank. In that Atm receipt was shown to unable to process or Invalid Tran. so please refund the amount as soon as possible it was urgency for us. My a/c no.[protected]

RamS
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-15 04:33:09
        Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2016

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 12, 2016
        Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that the amount of Rs.10, 000/- is credited back to your account as on[protected].

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Online payments has been not done

Online payments has been not done my account like booking tickets and Mobile recharge proccess have not working what happen my accout, No.[protected]
        Name lalam sivaji
        Rajahmundry branch
        please reply me?
        My Gmail Adress [protected]@gmail.com
        MY cell No.[protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employers

kasturi.janardhan
          Respected sir,
          I Kasturi Janardhan, having a/c no. [protected] of R.P.Road, Secuderabad branch.
          i went to withdraw 500/- at Kazipet, Warangal AB ATM on 19/03/2016 time of 15:37hrs. transaction failed but amount deducted from account.
          hence it request, kindly verify and refund to my account.
          thanking you sir

Amount deducted but Transaction failed

Sathya Thiyagu

Tried to place cake order in dona cake world website, as part of which selected Andhra bank net-banking option, and amount got debited from my account, after which it was showing transaction error message, and amount was not received by CCAvenue. Received " CCAvenue Order No. 47007 :: Transaction Failure"

Please let me know how many days it will take to credit the amount 600 back to my account

From yesterday i am trying to contact customer care, emailed, no response over this..

Sathya
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-04-06 10:32:36
            I have received an email from CCAvenue stating amount was received and order was processed by Dona... Dear Customer, Thank you for your order from http://www.brinti.com For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below. Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card as 'ccavenue.com/charge' If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by e-mail at : [email protected]
            Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2016

Mahanth Reddy
              Good morning,
              I am a resident of proddatur I have went to andhra bank atm for withdrawal of Rs3900/- due not some problem in ur atm I have gone to sbi atm for withdrawal, amount deducted but cash was not received in print out unable to process or request so pliz refund the amount as soon as possible it was urgency for us a/c no.[protected].

Amount deducted
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-12 10:00:52
              Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 06, 2016

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 08, 2016
              Dear Customer,

We thank you for your kind appreciation and look forward to be of best services to you as always.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
              Amount has been refunded to my account yesterday night thank you
              Good evening,
              I am a resident of karimnagar I have went to andhra bank atm for withdrawal of Rs10000/- due not some problem in ur atm I have gone to karnataka atm for withdrawal, amount deducted but cash was not received in print out unable to process or request so pliz refund the amount as soon as possible it was urgency for us a/c no.[protected].

user id or password invalid please help

User id or password invalid plrase help [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Andhra Bank — Theft of money thru online purchase using atm card/debit card [Resolved]

nishikanthraodeshmukh
                Dear /sir/madam,
                Issue : i got a call from the somebody posing himself as the andhra bank employee and asking details...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

Emmanuel Nathala
                I had a balance of rs.2.4 lacks in my sb account and i need a money of rs.20, 000 on 1st april_16. The banker's has restricted the atm withdrawals to rs.10, 000. Regarding this no prior intimation to the customers. The decession restricting atm withdrawals to rs. 10 thousands is bankers or reserve banks ?. Keeping money with the not in a position to withdraw when a customer in a need of emergency is quite meaning less. I want to challenge the issue in consumer form for the inconvenience. Emmanuel nathala.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-13 22:01:18
                Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2016

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2016
                Dear Customer,

We are awaiting your contact details to assist you further with regards to query/complaint raised by you. Please reply us with your contact details as soon as possible.

uma1508
                  On 27 march 2016 at 11.00am there was a call from [protected] ( mobile no) confriming my card number in no time started getting message of online getting my balance to minimum .When trying to call call centre by the time every thing was zero .Pl help me . I am banking with andhra bank br bwarakanagar hyd road nizamabad (Dist) telangana state.
                  Request you to refund . As i am a private teacher my wife is also a teacher hardend money . Rs 35000/ is huge saving pl help our family.
                  Happen to speak andhra bank custumer complant version was having account in as is as good as throwing on road dissgusting dis satisfied with answer

hari96400
                    Hi sir I am haribabu working as Lab faculty in Bangalore, i went to withdraw amount 1300, my account number is [protected].around morning 8:25 Am [[protected]] i went to withdraw of 1300 but i got slip showing response code {900} ISSUER DOWN, in two times, it was karnataka bank Ltd atm located in Jogupalya in bangalore and my money 2600 got deducted from main balance.

i would like u to look into it and encash debit 2600 rupees which got deducted from my account .Plz check as much as posibble.

k haribabu
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-22 20:17:25
                    Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 01, 2016

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2016

lost of atm

sir my account no:[protected] i have lost my ATM card so please block my ATM card and issue new ATM card to me

mudasir7
                      Hello sir im doctor working in care hospitals banjara hills i went to withdraw amount 10, 000 my account number is [protected].around 2;14 pm today afternoon[[protected]] i went to withdraw but i got empty slip it was karnataka atm money plant and my money 10, 000 got deducted from main balance.

i would like u to look into it and encash debit 10, 000 rupees which got deducted from my account today which i didnt receive .karnataka atm [hassan nagar]at the earliest.

thanking you
                      shaik mudasir ali
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-05 03:28:43
                      Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2016

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 27, 2016
                      Dear Customer,

We are awaiting your contact details to assist you further with regards to complaint raised by you. Please reply us with your contact details as soon as possible.

Inturi Vishnu
                        I have informed about my change of address for sending my credit card.My customer id is 10097924.Once again i am giving my permanent address as mentioned below. Kindley send my credit card as early as possible.

I.Venugopal
                        Flat no.504
                        Sri balaji residency
                        Nagulapadu road, ramnagar
                        Addanki, prakasam district.
                        Pin code :523201
                        i want credit card as early as possible!!!
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

harshavardhanaraju
                          I(Harshavardhanaraju P) went to ATM(ID:SECC36926) of Marripalem Main road, Visakhapatnam dt, Andhrapradesh and entered my pin and amount of Rs.2000/- but I didn't receive it, During the cash exchange the sever down. I found out that Rs.2000/- was deducted from my account.Now I want you to sort out the defect and return my money to my account.Account name: Harshavardhanaraju P, A/c No:[protected]..I request a positive action and co-operation of yours on it.Thank you.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-24 08:38:48

Andhra Bank — Atm location request for atm id c0480101 [Resolved]

Mounicay
                            I have my salary account in Andhra Bank, at RP road branch, hyderabad, ac no [protected], my atm card was robbed and tje...
                            Complaint category Banks

pavan 4383
                            My acc no
                            Name : MARADANA VENKATA RAMANAMMA
                            bobbili branch
                            Vizianagaram
                            I went to atm on[protected]. To take 1000₹ from my acc.The machine gave me no response and in return the message on the transaction slip was transaction declined and unable to process your request but the money is taken off from my account with dispensing . So please, kindly consider my compalint and try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.The money that i had taken on atm is located at SBH, VADDESWARAM BRANCH, GUNTUR
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-23 10:05:43
                            Updated by pavan 4383 Mar 20, 2016
                            sorry account number is [protected]

Tejaswy Swathi
                              Name - K Tejaswy swathi
                              branch - JNTU campus
                              A/C no. - [protected]
                              Date :20/03/2016 time:17:00

I went to near by ATM to draw 600/- which showed that transaction is being done but receipt showed transaction was not complete. But I received a message that money were withdrawn. Kindly please look into this and refund the amount. Thank you
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-23 09:00:59

Raja Indugu
                                My acc no
                                Name : prasad rao
                                Balijapeta branch
                                Vizianagaram
                                I went to atm on[protected]. To take 1000₹ from my acc.The machine gave me no response and in return the message on the transaction slip was transaction declined but the money is taken off from my account with dispensing . So please, kindly consider my compalint and try to resolve this issue as soon as possible
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-23 21:57:31

raju4
                                  A/c no:[protected]
                                  Time10:44pm date:[protected]
                                  yester day iam transferring 10000 amount in benificery account. Then transaction is failures. But deduct my a/c in 10000 amount. Plz rectify my problem and refund my amount
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-24 20:26:04
                                  Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2016

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2016

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2016
                                  Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that amount of Rs. 10000/- has been credited to your account no. [protected] on 5th March, 2016.

Name:Bingi Raju

Olymp Trade
                                    For deposit
                                    (15 minutes ago)
                                    Flipkart
                                    want to update gstin number in invoice
                                    (15 minutes ago)
                                    Skokka
                                    Online dating
                                    (19 minutes ago)
                                    Fraud Company Motilal Oswal Appointed Fraud Employee Named Satyam Chansoria
                                    unable to transfer money from ledger to my bank a/c