Andhra Bank Customer Care

+91 40 2323 4036  [NRI Cell Head]
+91 22 2216 8053  [IIB Mumbai]
+91 22 2623 3338  [NRI Mumbai]

P Suryanarayana Murthy
Asst. General Manager, Andhra Bank, Customer Service Department, Head Office, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004

Sri M N Sudhakar
General Manager, Nodal Officer for Customer Service, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana

Sri P Raja Reddy
Chief Customer Service Officer, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana
View More Information...

Awesome

Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

srinivas adivi
I, SRINIVAS ADIVI, made transaction amount of Rs.3000/- at ATM 8701 ANDHRA BANK-110 HYDERABAD-II AP on 25th JUNE, 2011 at 07:23 AM. But I received only Rs1500/- even after successful transaction and debited Rs.3000/- from my SBI Ac/No [protected] at R T NAGAR Branch(code7982) BANGALORE 560032. As early as possibe, please take needed action to debit remaining amount of Rs.1500/- to my SBI ACCOUT.

For more details,
ATM ID D1399002
RESPONSE CODE 000
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:01:54

rameshppati
    I have a savings acct with Andhra bank My user id is 31483010. previously I recd the net banking user ID and Pwd .Recently it was expired due to non change of Pwd within 6 months eventhough I tried so many times but the JAVA DISABLED THE BROWSER. when I logged in it shown to change my Pwd. I tried so many time to change but the reply was as above and my Pwd was blocked. On phone I able to know that I have to contact the branch where my acct they had applied for fresh Pwd and Trn Pwd. Today I tried so many times When I try to login to my andhra bank netbanking service with the user ID and pwd alloted to me it shows an invalid userID or Password. Kindly solve my problem. My User id is 31483010
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:55:03
    i too facing same issue

sammysosa
      Recently We have applied for a Student Loan for our child at the K.P.H.B. branch of Andhra Bank in Hyderabad. The Bank employee asked the name of the applicant, the moment he knew that we are Muslims from the name, he rejected the loan application without even reviewing it.

We have filled out the application and got all the supporting documents and have genuine need to pay my child's college fees. The bank should have at least reviewed the application and if they found any discrepancies they should have rejected the application with a valid reason. Outright rejecting the loan application just by knowing that we are Muslims is not fair.

This discrimination and bigotry against the law abiding Indian citizen who happens to be a Muslim is disgraceful. We have been a loyal customer of Andhra Bank for so many years and have never expected this kind of treatment from them.

I hope this complaint reaches their upper management and they could make some policy changes and do some employee training to deal with diversity and respect all the customers irrespective of religion.

I would appreciate your website for allowing me to complain about Andhra Bank.

Thanks!

“Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day.”
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:59:31
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

chandukoyal
        I am an esteemed customer of Andhra Bank having SB A/c No [protected] A/C at Srinivasapuram colony, Ramanthapur,Hyderabad.On evening of sunday 05/06/2011 ,I tried to draw cash of Rs 4500/- through SBI ATM at NIT Trichy but to my surprise i got only RS 4000/- Immediately I intimated to Security gaurd of ATM and SBI officials on phone but, i could not got any people on phone of ANdhra Bank people till now . Kindly do the needful.
        K.Chandra Sekhar
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:49:00

Andhra Bank — ATM CARD DAMAGED [Resolved]

gaddam akshay
          I am the account holde of the Andhra Bank Br. Vikarabad of Rangareddy Dist. bearing A/c.No.[protected]. I am to inform...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Credit Cards

Andhra Bank — debit card lost [Resolved]

kraochirala
          sir :

I lost my Andhra Bank ATM/Debit card in respect of

my sb account no.[protected]
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Banks

rajahkeshav
          I used the Andhra Bank ATM at PERUNGUDI, Chennai on 2nd May 2011 at around 9 PM. To my disappointment after inserting my IOB debit card (NO: [protected]) and entering my PIN and the amount Rs. 2000/- for
          Withdrawal the cash was not delivered to me and there was display saying that the system was temporarily out of order. But I received the SMS from my Bank (IOB) that RS. 2000 has been debited from my account. Please do the needful at the earliest.
          yours sincerely
          V.R.keshavraj
          perungudi
          mobile NO:[protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:29:46

srinivassirivella
            I have been holding a savings account with Andhra Bank, Guntur branch for nearly 5 years.

On 02.04.2011I tried to withdraw cash of Rs.3,000.00 with SBH ATM (outside the branch), but was rejected. The transaction processed but the amount did not come. During this time the security was also present at the scene.

Immediately I contacted bank staff and informed about this. He assured that if the amount will be credited automatically, but it was not done till now.My atm card no;[protected]. Please credit my amount immedaitly.
            Thanking you ,

complaint;loging password
            cell no,[protected]

Andhra Bank Debit Card — knowing of CVV number [Resolved]

nagaganesh
              sir i want to know my cvv number for my debit card [protected]. please send it as early as possible to my mail id ganesh[protected].com...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (54)Complaint category Banks

Andhra Bank — atm card not working [Resolved]

jagatjiban sahoo

while operating the atm card ,I have done mistake to enter the pin code .so this
              is...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

akhil_05

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past1year.Now i am in hyderabad. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name : CHIPPADA AKHIL KUMAR
              Account Number : [protected]
              Card Number :[protected]

You can send the details of this complaints to My Email or contact through my mobile number.

My Email Id :[protected]@ymail.com

My Mobile number :[protected]

Sir, Please do the needful as soon as possible.
              Thank you in advance.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:17:16

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past1year.Now i am in ADDANKI I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name : KONIJETI HARIKA
              Account Number : [protected]

My Email Id :[protected]@GMAIL.COM

My Mobile number :[protected]

Sir, Please do the needful as soon as possible.
              Thank you in advance.
              Sir, My Name is DASARI RAJARAO, and my Debit card No.[protected]..sir Kindly send my A/c CVV no to my mail ID:[protected]@gmail.com
              ...
              By/D.Rajarao, Hyderabad

Andhra Bank — I want my CVV number on my Debit Card [Resolved]

narendramacha
                my andhrabank card number is [protected] plz send my cvv number to my mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

Andhra Bank ATM — wrong deduction from account [Resolved]

anujsrivastava
                1. I have an HDFC bank debit card and i used the same to withdraw money from an Andhra Bank ATM located...
                Complaint category Banks

Andhra Bank — forgot internet banking password [Resolved]

jpavanaryan
                i am jedda pavankumar , havving an account in andhra bank since 2007 , august . i had applied for internet...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (91)Complaint category Banks

Andhra Bank — internet banking activation [Resolved]

gajularaju1988
                applied for internet banking 2 months back and not yet received user name or pass word.account :savings ,account number 1550...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Banks

ajay.vijay009
                Respected Sir,
                i Jyothisree from ponnur,guntur (dt),A.P. my father (Pamulapati Veerabrahmachryulu) was freedom fighter (uppu satyagraha),after his death my mother get penction as famili penctioner. she was also died at 29oct2009.inher account some amount is boked. how many times i goes to the AndraBank,ponnur Branch.they were not give responce to me. iam submitted documentation like dearth cirtificate,legal hire,bank pass book,my ration card.
                so, please say how to claim that money
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:37:25
                Respected Sir,
                i yellamma from Nakrekal Nalgonda (dt), A.P. my husband (Korivi Saidulu) his died at 17Aug 2011.in his account some amount is boked. how many times i goes to the Andra Bank, Nakrekal Branch.they were not give responce to me. iam submitted documentation like dearth cirtificate, legal hire, bank pass book, my ration card.
                so, please say how to claim that money

sateesh421

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 2 years.Now i am in HYDERABAD. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Please intimate that how to get that CVV no, so please arragnge that my cvv no. as early as possible

CH.SATEESH KUMAR

E-MAIL:[protected]@gmail.com
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Andhra Bank — Unauthorized Charges [Resolved]

kishore.nagilla
                    My name is N.Kishore Kumar holding a AB Super Salary SB Account in Andhra Bank, Himayatnagar Branch in Hyderabad.
                    Complaint category Banks

Andhra Bank — Andhra Bank - Provisional Certificate for Home Loan [Resolved]

prashanm84
                    Provisional Certificate for Home Loan
                    HI,

I have a home loan in Machilipatnam Hindu college branch.
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

nandukathari

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 3 years.Now i am in chennai. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name : K. SRINIVAS
                    Branch office :Palakoluu, LR Peta, W.G.Dt, Andhrapradesh.
                    Email ID: nandu.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:24:33

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 8 months. Now i am in Chennai. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name :S. NAGARAJAN
                    Branch office : 0255 Mowbrays Road, Alwarpet
                    Email ID:nagarajansb.[protected]@gmail.com

I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 9 years.at hyderabad. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name : g.n.naresh
                    Branch office :safiabad, hyderabad, Andhrapradesh.
                    Email ID: srikanth.[protected]@gmail.com
                    I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 1 year.at kakinada. I want to use my debit card for the online transaction or ngpay purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

d.v.ksharma

cardno-[protected]

[protected]@gmail.com
                    I am using the Andhra Bank Debit card from past 3 years. . I want to use my debit card for the online transaction purposes so it is asking for the CVV number for that verification but I dont have the CVV number at the back side of my Debit card.My Debit card is Visa Electron.So please make arrangements for my card.My details are mentioning below..

Card holder Name :jagannadharao thota
                    Branch office : repalle
                    Email ID:tsiva.[protected]@gmail.com

Debit card — How to get cvv number?

sir i want to know my cvv number for my debit card [protected] fastly. please send it as early as possible to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.

Card holder Name :Gudluri venu