Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] related photos (213)

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Rajesh
No reply from "[protected]@apsrtc.gov.in" towards below email:

Respected Officer,

I am staying at Hasmatpet road. We are using public transport to go Secunderabad station and nearby. We are using bus numbers starting with "26" (26N, 26S etc).

The problem is, all the bus start at same time from Hasmatpet. This happening since last 1 year. Most of the time, we observed to see all the buses together and people are waiting long in between. Kindly do needful and reply to this email if feasible.

Rajesh

I am working at My Home Hub near Hi-tech city .
Now I am staying at Shyamlal Building (Begumpet) .
I go regularly with auto. because of rush in bus or for traffic .
but today due to diesel problem the auto fare is being sky high.

so tell me any Sheetal Hamsa bus, which will have the route to Hi-tech city.

with regards
Neel([protected])

Please consider this request for a bus stop near jublee hills checkpost towards hitech city.

We are waiting since a long time for the buses but no buses were stopping there and the bus drivers are saying that if there is no particular bus stop there how can we stop the bus there.And the auto persons are not moving away from there to get in to a bus.

Please rectify this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
S.SOWJANYA

The bus route from pendurthi to nad kotha road is very harzdrous road. in that the bus drivers are driving reckless without any horn. It may cause accidents and they use horn unecessary infront of the hospitals and scholl zones.Please take it & prevent near this road accidents and horn pollution.

I am a Teacher & i travel between uppal bus stop to k.v.nfc.nagar everday.here i would like to bring to your kind notice the following points for your favorable reply.
1-it is requested to kindly extend the bus which is flying between uppal to ghatekesar, upto k.v. nfc nagar ghatekesar as there is no bus during school hours at 8.20 am.most of the students &teachers are depending on the bus.
2 the yedulabad buses can be directead upto k.v.nfc nagar.which will be great help &favor to kv children teachers and also nfc nagar people.the school timinings are 8.30am to2.40 pm.
3-it is requested to see that all the buses flying through ghatekesar route a request stop at ghatekesar must be alloted .some drivers &conductors are bluntly refusing to take passenger stating that there is no stop at ghatekesar even the bus is mt.
4-the deluxe buses can be given a hault at ghatekasar by charging little extra as i have seen most of them going with many mt seats.
5-some buses are not going to uppal bus station they are going straigt towardsghatekesar.
6-from ghatekasar some drivers are not stoping at the bus stop flying through that rought.
sir keeping all this in view i humbly request to you to kindly introduce a bus from uppal to kv nfc nagar at morning 7.40 am & at 2.50 p.m. in the evening back to uppal.
i am looking forward your favourable answer',
yours sincearly,
bh suryaprakash
dt[protected]
We are employees of Geological Survey of india, Bandlaguda. We ply regularly from dilshukhnagar, secunderabad and other far flung places in buses, 158G, 100G, 156G, 127G and 18G. The bus driver denied going to the GSI campus today, (22nd March 2010)and all the passengers were asked to get down at Bandlaguda and South end park as there has been instructions since Saturday(20th March 2010) not to go into the campus. The employees faced harrowing troble to reach the office on time. Such an erratic behaviour from a apsrtc is uncalled for and has put the employees in anguish .This should be rectified as soon as possible.
I travel from Ramanthapur to rtc x roads in bus. Today, when I was trying to get into the bus the bus driver very arrogantly started off the bus. Firstly he did not stop the bus in the bus stop. There was enough space in the bus but he has stopped the bus very far away from the bus stop, and was moving while getting in. I somehow managed to get in and asked the driver for not stopping the bus. Then while I was getting down from the bus he closed the door by pressing the button beside him. It was actually a red signal for a long time, where I could get down vary safely, but he intensionally closed the door though the bus was not full, and he did not close the door infront of any signal before. Some people in the bus shouted on him for doing so but still he did not open the door.Bus is 113Y metro express and the bus number is AP 11 Z 6244., timings are 9 am to 9.40 am in the route from Ramanthapur to RTC X roads. Driver did not tell his name. Please consider my complaint.

We dont have sufficient ordinary buses from (saroornagar to secunderabad) or (Dilsukhnagar to Secunderabad) via Police line, Amberpet, Vidyanagar) a specially in the evening around between 4:30 to 6:00. At that moment only metro buses are available ordinary people facing trouble so please ensure the ordinary buses at that time.

Sanjay
Hello Sir,

i stay at Uppal and my company is in IDA Cherlapally.it is just 8 km from uppal.but unfortunately we don't have any buses in that routes to travel(Not even a single Bus).i did not understand one thing that for what, did the government issued a land to IDA with out providing a minimum bus facility.so kindly please have a look at our problem and atleast provide a couple of buses in the way i.e.Uppal-->Uppal Depot-->Medipally-->Changicharla-->cherpally.

Note:if we want to go to cherpally now we are almost taking a round journey i.e Uppal-->Uppal X rd-->Habsiguda-->Nacharam-->NFC X rd-->ECIL X rd-->Cherapally.

or
117 route number
Uppal-->Uppal X rd-->Chilkanagar-->Nacharam-->NFC X rd-->ECIL X rd-->Cherapally.
We the people of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant are facing trouble regarding the bus 400Y as it touches only some sectors of our Ukkunagaram. The bus does not touch the sectors like sec - X I and XII. So we have to catch the bus in Sec VIII or sec IX...Its becoming a difficult task for us everyday going from sec X I and XII to sec VIII to catch the bus..So we kindly request you to add Sec X I stop also to the 400Y bus route which will be comfortable for us.

Apsrtc — (misbehavior of APSRTC conductor [Resolved]

Bhavana P J
    I am a daily commuter of APSRTC- city bus service, staying at Shaikpet. There are a few problems which we, the residents...

Apsrtc — Irresponsible Conductor & Male Passengers [Resolved]

Smt.V.Prakasha Vall
    I, V.Prakasha Valli working as Clerck-cum-Casheir in A.P.Grameena Vikas Bank and I am a regular commuter with Veera Bus pass...

Annalakshmi
    I would like to bring to the notice of the higher authorities of Andhra Pradesh State Transport corporation that the buses are very badly maintained and put the passengers to untold misery during travel to and from Puttaparthi to Chennai

I have experienced on several occassions during rains that water keeps pouring from the window in spite of the windows being closed. The transport people say they cannot do anything about it and we have to drench in this completely and travel for 13 hours feeling cold and miserable.

This has been going on since very long but no action has been taken yet.

I strongly ask the authorities to get this sorted out and rectify the same URGENTLY
    I have also experienced water seeping from the top and falling on me when I was travelling in Seat no. 11.
    We have also experienced the same, we will be glad if this problem is solved by the authorities ASAP.
    Even the bus condition is also very bad.

REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE CANCELIATION MY TICKETNO.31253479 SERVICE NO 2679 DATED 22-6-2014

REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE CANCELIATION MY TICKETNO.31253479 SERVICE NO 2679 DATED[protected]

Rizwan
      This is to bring to notice malpractices and carelessness by APSTRC. I had traveled from HYD to Eluru by private bus – SRKT Volvo 21mar08 and the service were excellent, whereas during my return journey it was a lifetime experience due to negligence of APSRTC.

Firstly at bus stand Eluru there is no update whether there is Volvo service exists from Eluru to HYD on 24mar 08. At 1500hrs surprising the counter clerk upon request directed to go to Sachin sports APSRTC agent counter where I purchased 2 tickets for Rs.694 bearing no: 592947/48. Surprisingly there is no ticket available at the bus stand counter and they don’t have knowledge whether bus service is available for the day, but the agent confirms that the bus has left HYD that morning, cant understand employees don’t have the knowledge whereas agents have complete timing of the Volvo.

Secondly, the bus arrives at 2230hrs, the bus is in worst condition (pictures enclosed in attachment). The glass of Volvo is sticked with cello tape and inside the bus, water leaking from the roof onto the seats. 7 seats were fully wet as well as the blankets. The bus cleaner tries to open the baggage shelf and it falls on the ground. The passengers are requested to keep the luggage in the bus and few passenger had kept their baggage in the shelf were asking for the safety of their luggage a written confirmation that the luggage would be safe until hyd journey.

7 seats soiled with water, passengers wanted either new seats or a new bus, but no one responsible was available at the bus station. Finally we got the mobile no: of the Eluru DM, who initially refused to come and have a look at the bus and told we will talk in the morning. Hyd DM, confirms firmly that the bus is in excellent shape and safe for journey. A group of people consisting of software engineers and ladies senior citizens refused to board the bus and staged a silent dharna (inspiration from latest movie Rang de Basanti) until the Eluru DM comes and has a look of the bus and arranges for an alternative. Eluru DM at last comes to the bus stand at 0200hrs, when the passengers informed that they will reach his residence with the bus. DM firstly, inspected the condition and offered high tech bus with no refund or else full refund if cancel ticket. At 2am in the morning where will a person go with a cancelled ticket. We took a written confirmation of our complaint acknowledged by the DM and he promised to look into the matter and update us about the status of the complaint.

Request passengers traveling from eluru to hyd or back, to verify whether they are sending the same bus or have sent a new bus since its risky for passengers to travel in that bus. Also request authorities to value human life since everyone has family waiting at home. Also stop black marketing of tickets, offer good buses to passengers atleast when we are paying for Volvo services for long journeys. Please repair buses on time and be responsible at duties. Would like to salute those who cared of future passengers by wasting their precious time for safety of others which includes myself. Its good to see people air our their views and start protesting for their minimum rights.

Received a call from Eluru DM from his mobile [protected] regarding queries for ticket blackmarketing.

Also we called up the media like NTV, TV9 and Sakshi but no one picked the phone and TV9 promised to send his person but no one turned up, media should help the citizens and if it was a rape case they would have immediately come along with their camera, this is bad responsibility by the media to take up news which has masala and not help the citizens who are in dire straits and need help.

Hope everyone takes up atleast 10% of their responsibilties on their duties to make India an example for others.

Hope this article gets printed.

Rizwan.

Volvo bus no: AP 11 Z 3982 Eluru to KPHB on 24Mar08 at 11pm. Leaves Eluru bus station at 0230am on 25Mar08.

Vardhireddy. Sereesh kumar Reddy
        A Journey - A struggle

Where - On board a Super Luxury bus with the service number 5087 from Nellore to Bangalore.
        When - On the cursed night of 24th March, 2008

I boarded a Super Luxury bus, in Nellore at 8pm on 24 March, 2008 . The bus was bound to Bangalore. My endless struggle started when I sat in the seat no. 28 which was reserved to me.
        The seat had been damp, without push back and also it was bent towards one side.

The struggle
        1. On finding the seat in a pitiable condition I promptly informed the conductor. The conductor promptly asked me to meet Depot Supervisor.
        2. I met Depot Supervisor with a little difficuly and he directed me to sit in seat no. 8. At the back of my ticket he wrote 8 and put his initials.
        3. I found the seat beside me alloted to a girl. Both she and I didn't want to sit beside each other for the journey and so I had to move out of the seat.
        4. Again I approached the conductor and he made me sit in seat no.12 with a little difficulty.
        5. Then almost 6 co-passengers complained about seats being wet.
        6. The Funniest eposide is now, the conductor replied to them cooly that 13 seats are in bad condition and adjusted the passengers in the best possible way that permitted him. Also he requested the passengers not to complain about further dampness if there is a rain on the way. All the passengers shouted in protest. To this the conductor replied that Iam a labourer in the APSRTC, I bring whichever bus given to me. The maintenance of the bus is beyond my hands.
        7. The next eposide is painful. An unlucky passenger boarded the bus in Chittoor and complained about the damp seats. The conductor asked him to put a towel on the seat and sit on it. The angry passenger replied saying what your department is doing? let them place a towel or whatever. The bus stopped there for half an hour until the issue was resolved.
        Here, who should be held responsible for the trouble?. The person who forgot to do his job was sleeping soundly in his bed whereas, both the passengers and the conductor bore the brunt of the bad maintenance of the bus.
        The hoarding on this Super Luxury(?), Increase mileage and occupancy was poking fun at us. The authorities who hung this hoarding happily forgot that their responsibility in maintaining the bus in a good condition. They left the driver conductor and the passengers to their destitute and left happily for their homes for they day thinking that their job is done(?).
        I request the authorities to take strict action against the person responsible for this inconvenience.
        This is also a very bad incident happened to our Commuters, but nobody has taken care.
        plez give me one job.

APSRTC Kukatpalli Hyderabad — excess fares charged [Resolved]

N.Anil kumar
          Today i.e on 8-3-08, I boarded bus no. 10K (Kukatpalli-Sec'bad) bearing no. AP 28 Z 587 at 5-45 hrs from...

Apsrtc — metro not stopping [Resolved]

sarada
          METRO NOT STOPPING
          Poor service, terrible experience!

I am Staying at Ramanthapur (Chruch...

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) — Poor service, terrible experience! [Resolved]

G.V. Sridhar

I am Staying in Temple Alwal I use to go by bus to office My self & many people are waiting for...

nprabhakar
          It is quite horrible to travel from anywhere to anywhere in the capital city of Andhra Pradesh, i.e., Hyderabad. The APSRTC owned by Government of Andhra Pradesh is cheating the public. Instead running 100 buses they are running only 50 buses. This is resulting in travel by hanging to the bus. The passengers are not able to board in to the bus, it has also become very difficult to get down from the bus at the designated stops. The so called express services like, Metro express, Veera, Metro liner are also overcrowded. It is not understood how the RTA authorities are allowing the APSRTC to carry heavy load on their buses without caring the safety of the passengers. If such is the case, any auto fellow, or taxi fellow or a scooterist can carry as many people as they can. The APSRTC should act as a role model to the citizens by not overloading the buses. There is a necessity to increase the number of buses!
          i got a reservation for secunderabad to karimnagar on 8th november night at 1.10 a.m. with service number 7044 .but after going to jubile bustand thay are saying that there will be no bus like that i really don't know at that time where should i have to go and give complain about that the reservation person gave me ticket ,i was expecting that i can reach there in the morning and i can finish my work i.e the bussiness ,due to that i lost more then a lakh rupee bussiness,please help me to do something so that i can give complaint about these apsrtc people.
          Respected sir,

I am sujit R/O Bhainsa, and i am a frequent traveller from bhainsa to hyderabad i want to bring some complaints such as 2 nos super luxary busess will travel from bhainsa to hyderabad the busess are in bad condition, and there is no television facility and i gave some complaints to depot manager in many times but he did not respond to my complaints and only 2 no busses are not suffecient for the passengers
          I Humbly request you to take necessary action as earlist as possible
          Thanking you,
          I reserved a ticket from Secunderabad to vishakapatnam for journey on 24th Oct 2008. But due to some reasons i could not able to travel, so i cancelled the ticket and rescheduled to 27th Oct 2008. Again due to some urgency i am planning not to travel to vishakapatnam on 27th oct. Hence when i tried to cancel this ticket, APSRTC employee at reservation counter confirmed that the ticket cannot be cancelled as already one reschedule of the same ticket is made.

But no where on the ticket is mentioned about this ...nor on the notice boards at ticket counter. So iam losing my money. This should be avoided.

And this information should be indicated on the ticket also.

Is there any way to get refund amount. Please help

Ticket details - Ticket no[protected] / NT 44187, Service no - 3382 / 0, MGBS - VSPK.
          Booking - 295 / SBAD/1

APSRTC — Poor Service

APSRTC...The slowest Bus Service one can ever find...They cannot respond with any bullcrap about Safety as other Transport Corporations like KSRTC maintain Speed & Safety...Manager time effectively...If one looks at an APSRTC Bus moving on the road, it just looks like a Turtle !!! Also Coaches aren't well maintained-Just because it is Govterntment's property...

Anantapur main bus stand - Shopkeepers selling items more than MRP

Hi, In Anantapur main bus stand, shopkeepers (shop number 5 and shop number 7) selling items more than MRP even water bottles. Please take action. Shopkeepers won't provide any bills.