Apps Daily Insurance — Mobile Phone

amit_pinku on Apr 13, 2017
This company is a big fraud. Let's all file a legal suit jointly. It will save money and make case stronger if over 100 people file it jointly. My Samsung mobile's screen got damaged and we did all paper work.This company gave us the claim id.But its been more than a week but nobody has collected my phone. I checked its rating and found many of you have been victims. Now I don't want to give my mobile to them. Please revert on this platform.we have to take JOINT action in consumer court. Individually this company will not pay heed.

[Apr 13, 2017] AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by amit_pinku, Apr 14, 2017
My Claim ID is
AppsDaily: Your claim has been created under CIN ADN_C_070417_197869848.
Please wait while we validate your claim. Watch a video to learn about the NEW CLAIM PROCESS here in Hindi https://youtu.be/os7TcbzOB-E or in English https://youtu.be/Ojn7CuQzL5Y
Please wait for our next communication.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am ready for your complain filing. I am one of the victim but my loss is less as my un-repaired phone is still with me. Now after reading all the comments here I won't handover it to them at all as often they return in more damaged manner.
Shankar Harishchandra Mhatre's reply, Apr 16, 2017
I'm also suffering bad service from apps daily.
Mayuresh_Joshi's reply, Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for info! I will also check !
I am also ready for complaint apps daily tell me who are with me we should take an action for this company otherwise always froud with many peoples
Apps daily is Totally ignoring claim process of mobile phones. After 60 days of claim process till date they are not able to handover customer mobile phone.
Bhaskarsoni's reply, Jun 16, 2017
Yes your write it's same with me
Lets join and file a petition ASAP .. No need to be sum of 100 one or 2 will be enough . All nos are invalid . we actually dont know who are they ? where is there setup ? how cud we handover a device wort almost 50 k .

There is no regional office to lodge a complaint .Cheating company ..should break their head ..Saale chor hai .

i wont give them a single start even .ther are not start worthy .
This is the fraud company. Please dont take insurance from this company. They returned my A5 phone after 3 months and that is totally in worse condition touch of phone is not working. Legal action must be taken regarding this fraud company.
Me too ready to file complaint against Appsdaily. I handed over my Iphone 6s on march 5 and till now i didnt get any responswe from them. i tried to reach the customer care number but all number are invalid. we also need to file complaint against the mobile showrooms who are promoting this fraud companies.
dear all, i read all comments above, i am lawyer and ready to help you in this regard, i already filled case against apps daily if you need any kind of my help, i feel happy to help you.
you can contact me at manojlawoffice@gmail.com.
thanks
manoj
i a also with you. 8602642327 mycontact no.

+91 22 4077 0500 [Regd Office]
    6th Floor, C Wing, Estate, Chandivali Farm Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400072
    Apps Daily Insurance - Mobile Phone