[Resolved]  Asian Paints — payment

I have received sms 22/11/19 24/11/19 and 27/12/19 on my mobile no [protected] from your company regarding payment of rs 1lakhs. Earlier i have inquire through your website about the paint. And not purchase any item form your company. I think your personal are mise using my details and cheating me and company by sending such detail sms.in fact it is fraud to prepare such bill in my name. Please set up inquiry and send me detail immediately about this case so that i can registered fir in police and complaint in income tax & sale tax dept.

payment
payment
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2020

[Jan 10, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Jan 10, 2020
Hi, we have escalated your concerns to the relevant team who will work towards addressing the same.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Main dealership lena chahta hun Mera contact [protected]
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2020

Hi, , we would request you to share your contact details over an email to the following email id - [email protected] Please note that the subject of the mail should say - "Asian Paints Dealership Request". Please mention your name, Contact Address (with district with area pin code), Shop Name, Contact Numbers - Mobile and Landline, Email Id and Pan Card Number of the person in whose name Dealership is required.
Take money but give us bad quality and incomplete work.
Please help us to get the compensation

Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055