Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2721)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

I Anshuman Sharma residing at A.E-780, Salt lake City, (Sector-1), Kolkata-700064, was using Axis Bank credit card bearing number [protected] since March 2007.
My statement generation date is 26th of every month and on 27th February 2008 I had received a SMS from the Bank stating that I have used the service
worth Rs 7947.28 during last bill period, however I was astonished to find
that I had not used the card that month at all. As far as card's
security is concerned, card was always with me and I had neither give my card to anybody nor disclosed its details to anyone.I immediatedly contacted the chargeble custome Care of Axis Bank and they said me that they are sending dispute form and I had to fill up the wrong transactions and dispatch it to there Head office in Mumbai, I did that.
Then I again contacted the bank's customer care to confirm that I have sent the Dispute form, they said me that from their concerned department they will contact me, however their was no revert from their end.
I had aslo e-mailed their customer care regarding the issue as soon as I received the Statement, but to no avail
Two days back they have sent one of their collection agent to collect the amount.I told him about the issue and said, ask your bank's representative to directly contact me.
Please look into the matter and kindly help me with the stringent issue as bank is not doing anything.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully
Anshuman Sharma
My name is Muthuswamy Ravikumar. I am using Axis Bank Credit Card for the past 4 years. Last month, I received a brochure along with my statement. In that brochure, a company named AVA Merchandising advertised that they are giving offers exclusively for Axis Bank Card holders. After scrutinized the brochure, I ordered a Reebok Shoe. They collected the payment from my credit card account, but they are not delivering the shoe. I called them twice, but no proper response from them. Then, I called Axis Bank Grievance Redressal Forum. They told me to fill up the dispute form. Then only, they can act in this regard further. I am going to fill up that form today, then we can see what is going to happen. My dear people, be careful about the credit card people. They are always thinking to rob our hard earned money in different ways.

thank you.

Yours,

MUTHUSWAMY RAVIKUMAR.
Dear Consumers,

My name is Muthuswamy Ravikumar. I am working in Spheris Indial Pvt Ltd as an Medical Transcriptionist. My salary is getting credited in Axis Bank. Usually, during the salary date, I will be out of station. To meet that situation, I have enrolled myself for telebanking service of Axis Bank. For that service, I am paying around 200 rupees. But, now a days, they are not sending SMS properly. When I inquired about that with those office, they are not at all ready to hear me out. They simply told they are sending SMS properly are there will be a problem in your cellphone, that is what the reply I got from those people. I do not know how to tackle this issue. I badly need this service, but they are providing it properly. So if anyone of you have any idea about this please contact me. My Phone number[protected].

i have lost my atm card at sabarimala, kerala.kindly block the operation of this card....

Firstly I want to introduce myself I am Shankar residency in Srirampurma Bangalore-560021.
    I have to receive a courier from Mumbai, its very confidential courier. But the service of yours made me waiting from past 10days. I got the information about courier should reached me within 72hours from the date dispatch.
    But still your service made me waiting I had tried calling Blue Dart courier service of Yeshwanthpur branch number i.e.[protected], the call was just ringing no one to pick up the phone.
    Let me know what I shall do for it, I can’t come to the branch of Yeshwanthpur to collect the courier in that case why you service are available.
    Shankar

i have submitted my application form with ur branch at jammu for opening of an account i have been informed by ur jammu that ur kit will reach u with in few days but till date i have not received my kit. I have also deposited an amount of rs. 5000/- in my account no which has been told to me in ur branch at jammu on dated 5/5/2008 under a/c no.[protected]. pl convey that the kit has been despatched to me.

with regards

kuldeep sharma
    jammu
    These are the really worst bank in this entire universe..as still im suffering though this ...

I Ganesh Kumar Agarwal, 13/1 Hazra Road, Kolkata: 700026.

Opened a saving Accounts ([protected]) Axis Bank, BD: 20, Salt Lake Branch, Kolkata, probably 3 weeks back….

Brief Story about the accounts & Issues

I walked to the Salt lake branch, Kolkata to open an account, that time Mr. Anirudhh assist me to open an account,

I provided him the required docs passport copy for the Proof of identity & ration card & standard chartered bank's account statement for the address proof as per his demand to open a saving accounts in the bank…

I provided him the address is: 13/1 Hazra Road, Kolkata 26, but he mentioned there 13/2.so just cause of the mistakes of that guy I haven't received the courier i.e. My Welcome kit.

I need some money so I walked up to the bank to request to do the needful for me then there I found 2 ladies 1.Madhu Chandra (Branch Head), Vinita Sarkar (Operation Manager), They was not even talked to me & they just told me that that's the RBI rules & u cant withdraw the money so go & talk to the RBI…

They didn't allowed me to withdraw the money…

So now, that's the mistakes of the banker & I am suffering here.so what to do next,

Should I have to go to the Press or should I have to give all the matters to the Newspaper.

That all this bull sheet things are happening in the Bank, As this Axis bank is claiming that that is going to be the best in India….

So, I hope you will do the needful…

So plz do the needful, otherwise, I wok in TRI MEDIA VISION, Newzeland as a manager, & make sure that it wont comes on my reputation cause of the mistakes & misbehave of the banker. Not my fault

I understand the reputation of the people & bank & I respect others too.

Note: If the bank & banker had done something wrong then they must apologize & say sorry to resolve the problem & issue..

Note: :I need an appologization Letter to the Bank & my welcome KIT on my this address: Ganesh Agarwal, C/o; Chanda Agarwal, 13/1 Hazra Road, Near Maharastra Niwas, Kolkata: 700026.

Therefore, I will wait for this coming week only, if I will get the prompt response top the bank then I will be quite happy with u to cooperate in the future too, If not then sorry to say that no option s to get this issue s in the Media…

Thanking You

Ganesh Agarwal

[protected].

My credit card No. is [protected] given by Axis Bank.

But Axis Bank is creating lot of trouble for me regarding this credit card. They sent me first two statement properly. And I paid the due accordingly. Afterward they didn’t send me 3 consecutive statements and charged me late-payment fees and other taxes ( sent me by sms). I mailed them regarding this and asked them to wave off the extra charges as I didn’t get the statements ( it was fault from Axis bank side). But they didn’t listen to me. I got their last sms (till date) on 29th March’08 which is asking for an amount with all the extra charges and they are sending me the statement for the same. But again the statement yet to reach me. This is the trick they are doing with me. They are not sending me statement and charging me fees and taxes. I wrote them that till I’m not getting statement by post I’m not going to pay the dues (why should I pay without any statement in my hand) and secondly I’ll not pay any late-payment fees and taxes as the fault was with Axis bank. Please help me get out of this problem.
      Dear Sir

Axis Bank CC # [protected]

My experience with Axis Bank.

I took a "Gold Plus" credit card from Axis Bank in December 2007 and have not received a single statement from them till date. I have been paying the monthly bills on basis of SMS alerts received on my mobile. I have made numerous calls to the call center and was promised an equal number times that my statement would reach me in 5 working days. Total rubbish. I even wrote an email to their customer care department and then received the statements on my email address. No hard copies as yet. Even they promised me the same. Reproduced below is the reply from them.

We refer to your e-mail dated March 06, 2008 to customer.[protected]@axisbank.com.

We are sending the soft copy of Credit card statement for the month of March 2008 for your kind reference.

You need Adobe Reader version 6 or above to open the attached file. Adobe Reader 6 can be downloaded free at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

We wish to inform you that we have the mobile alert facility. (Charge Rs. 100/- per annum for Silver standard and Gold standard card).

We wish to inform you that we have forwarded the request to the concerned department for address rectification with the service request number (SR no. 202223).

Kindly allow us 5 working days.

Your co-operation in the interim is appreciated.
      For any further clarification, do write to us or call on our 24-Hour Customer Services help line[protected]/[protected] (BSNL or MTNL landlines), we will be glad to assist you.

Customer Service Desk
      AXIS Bank - Credit Card Center
      cs 107
      Unquote

At the time of enrollment i was told that fees for the first year would be waived, but my 1st statement carried enrollment charges. And i have been paying regaularly...

Sick of them actually. PLEASE HELP!!

Grenville Dcosta
      DEA SIR I HAVE NOT RECVED THE BILL STATEMENT EVERY MONTH TIMELY, I RECVED BILL AFTER BILLING DATE, PLEASE SEND ME BILL TIMELY
      MY CREDIT CARD NO. 4718 6300 0102 5088

NAME : VINOD KUMAR

MOBILE nO. [protected]

regards
      Vinod
      Good morning sir
      I am y.sanjeeva kumar
      my card no. [protected]
      my statement send every month my email: [protected]@rediff.com
      thanking you sir
      sanjeevkumar
      I had activated sms alert for my two current a/c on my mob.[protected] but this month(December)1st onwards I am receiving approx 150 sms per day.Those SMS are absolutely unnecessary for me.please stop it.I want only two account's SMS alert these are [protected] (Satna) & the the second one is [protected] (Katni).

credit card no.[protected]

I used this card only once for the shopping of clothes of Rs 1, 500/- of which i didn't recieve any bill, i make complain for that but i didn't recieve any reply for three months.

then suddenly i come to know that they directly deducted Rs 1200/- from my saving account and on regular basis they satrted deducted money frm my account month after month and my account shows negative balance, though i am using this account for my personal work i started facing problem.

Now to come out of this i paid Rs 2000/- as a satellment amount but i m not sure my problem will solve or not.Its was the very bad day when i opt for Axis bank card.i had a very bad experience.

My debit card has been stuck in the ATM at T Nagar (near Hotel Residency, G N Chetty Road).

My Card number:...

I have applied for axis bank silver credit card. At the time of applying the card the dsa's told that there is no joining fee in the card. But after a month i got bill statement that i have to pay joining fee as rs.224. i didnt pay that one. again they put penalty for rs.250. so total rs. 505 with tax. Without using anything in the card i have to pay rs. 505. Realy i lost trust in axis bank. I dont know why they are doing like this

my cell no [protected]

I am Subbhalakshmi. I received AXIS Bank iConnect Internet banking passwords one month before. Two passwords are given, And...
          Before 2 Years AXIS Bank issued me a Priority Account Debit Card .
          On 7 Apr and 8 Apr 2008 follwing transactions done...

Being an Axis Bank customer I decided to be loyal to them when I had a requirement for a Credit Card. I applied in February 2007 and after 8 months I received a letter from them citing inability. I don't understand why anybody needs 8 months to decide the fate of an application. I wrote to their MD and I received a lot of emails from their Mumbai office. From these mails and their internal correspondences appended therein I could gather that one Mr. Paul A. Varghese there seems to be under the impression that he is doling out some sort of a favour by allotting cards. When I applied for this card three of my colleagues applied with a rival bank and all of them received their card in less than 2 months.

It is not worth trying to be loyal to a bank full of scums like Varghese. So I made a call to the aforesaid rival bank. Immediately they deputed a person to collect relevant documents and after courteous verifiation calls from their different offices I have been allotted a Card in less than 45 days. Compare that with 8 months !

My advise, deal with people who know their business. Let the novices continue re-inventing the wheel.
          I had applied for a Platinum Card, which delivered to me promptly today. The Card No is [protected]. After signing at the back of the card, as was required, I went out for lunch. When I paid my bill through this credit card, I was advised by the restaurant that the credit card was non functional despite several tries by them. At this, I contacted the Axis Bank Branch ( K-12, Green Park Main New Delhi ) who had processed my application and with whom I hold 2 Priority accounts. The staff at this branch noted down the credit card no. and promised to get back to me within 15 minutes. When nothing happened for half an hour, I called up a senior official, Mr Saurabh Tripathi, who sits in the same branch and also looks after my Wealth account. Even this did not generate any response for an hour.

As the working hours were over by then, I noticed that the back of the Credit Card had two numbers for 24 hour Customer Service. I called the first of these numbers[protected] times from my mobile as well as a land line. Each time the response was : THIS NO DOES NOT EXIST. When I called the other number ( [protected] ), the auto response asked for the Card no. and then kept demanding for a tele-pin no which had not been supplied to me at all, and there was no way that this position could be conveyed to any one!!

As a long standing customer of Axis Bank I am really alarmed at the above situation and would be grateful if the matter be examined in detail and intimated to me at the earliest. My mobile no is [protected].

Yours sincerely

Sharat Kumar

I stay in Delhi and I had applied for Homeloan from AXIS Bank. One of the agents from Assetdrive offered to get my home loan processed from AXIS Bank. Due to reasons, my loan was sanctioned but could not be disbursed in time (within 3 months) so that the home loan expired.
            Now I am being asked to pay the processing fee of the home loan once again. Is that fair or is the agent playing tricks with me?

I was working with Accenture, Mumbai
              AXIS bank credit card division opened a stall for credit cards for few days in Feb. / Mar. 2007 at our company (in cafeteria) and said that for Accenture (our company) we have corporate scheme and the card will be life time free card with NO joining Fees and No annual fees. They have not disclosed anything on the category of the card.

I also applied for the same. Later on card was issued.

In my first statement Bank charged Joining Fees / Annual fees and other fees for around 2500/- I called customer care and they said that since you are working with Accenture you will be having Nil charges and these have been wrongly charged. After that also the same got reflected every month.

I have only made a single transaction in June 07 for Rs. 272 and paid that within time. Except this I never used the card. I called customer care many times... They said that your card is GOLD PLUS card so we have charged the fess. I said that I have not applied for the same and this thing was not disclosed at time of taking application at our company. They just got our details filled and signatures and said that there will be no fess at all for Accenture employees.
              I even said to customer care to change my card from Gold plus to normal gold in such case.. Customer care said that the charges will be reversed.

But every month I am getting calls from payment department about the payment of dues ( which after levying interest charges on the initially charged joining and annual fees, every month) has now crossed 5500/-.

I called customer care yesterday and he was talking so rudely and said that your card has been permanently deactivated and we will not reverse the charges in any case.

They are continuously harassing me on the payment of these charges and I have not done any transactions on the card except one in June for Rs. 272 which was paid on time.

Kindly help me out from the Bank's wrong behavior.

Even for the corporate if they do like this then how we can trust on banks where we deposit our hardly earned income.

Kindly help.

My Details are:
              Name: kailash Rathi
              AXIS Bank Card No. [protected]
              Location: Malad (Mumbai)
              Contact: [protected]

Kailash Rathi

Axis Bank Credit Card — Giving wrong call continously

Axis Bank Credit Card, Chennai continously calling that my number has been registered as Palanisappan and giving torture on credit payment. Till now i informed recieved 27calls.

Mahesh R
              I totally agree with what the AXIS BANK people are upto.

I am Saurabh Gupta, 28 years old. I am an ex-employee of Axis Bank.

I left Axis Bank in 2008. While I was an employee over there I was forcefully given a Credit Card stating reasons as "Loss to the branch where I was working".

Ever since I left the bank and shifted to my home city I reported the change in my address and phone number. I have even requested for a duplicate bill to my current address which is what is mentioned in my PAN card.

Due to bad financial condition, I wanted to repay my due amount of Rs. 22000 and close the credit card account.

On 29th January, 2010 I paid Rs.15000 and expected the card to work properly. But to my horror, I noticed that the card has been permanently deactivated.
              Nevertheless, I called up the customer care department and requested for a statement od dues with charges on it.

Days passed by and I did not get any statement whatsoever on my address. Not even on my email.

6 months later, on 12th July 2010, I got a call from their Recovery Department and I was asked to pay Rs. 11548 to repay by 20th July, 2010 otherwise they will forward my name to CIBIL.
              When I asked for the detailsof charges, the collection executive Mr. B Uma Mahesh abused me.
              I expressed my inabilty to make such a big payment, the man asked me
              "Dont you have money to survive or eat?"

I have repeatedly emailed them and asked for a reversal of charges on [protected]@axisbank.com however, there seems to be no responsible person to answer my questions. They are denying all the allegations and behaving like a very cheap organization.

They are calling me from unknown numbers and harassing.

Please help me out.

Saurabh Gupta
              Contact Number

I received a call from UTI Bank that they are offering me a life time free gold credit card. I said yes to the offer. All the things done by phone calls, no paper work involved. After 15-20 days I had received that card accompanying necessary information. When i gone through the bank charges details, I surprised to see that there is Rs. 1000.00 joining fees & Rs. 500.00 annual fees on the card.

I immediately called the customer care of the UTI Bank to confirm the same. On confirmation, I placed the request to cancel the card. I have also made a transaction from the card. But the card was still working. So, I submitted the chopped card with the cancellation latter in UTI Bank ATM drop box. Finally they cancelled the card. But regularly generating the statements with late fees and interest on the annual and joining fees.

I have called to the bank so many times but they always gives me a request no and 7-8 days time. But nothing in result now the Rs. 1500.00 of bank fees become Rs. 3000.00 with late fees and interest.

I have paid all the dues of the bank on the same card. No dues on me. Now all the dues are due to their fees. Please do something do clear out this problem. This is really a headache for me. Their collection executives also bother me. I am mentally tense due to the whole issue.

My Customer ID No. is[protected]
                  Name of the Account Holder : KOMAL HITESH PARMAR
                  Branch : Thakur Complex, Kandivali (East), Mumbai

I have online transfered Rs.2000.00 (2 Times, Total Rs.4000.00) to HDFC Bank on 31.03.2008.

I transfered Rs.2000.00 + Rs.2000.00 on 31.03.2008 thru NET Banking the same was debited from my account immediately but so far (05.04.2008 - 12.30 PM) it is not credited.

When i was being issued the card than i was told that for shoping i'll be given 52 days for paymentbr...

Sir
                    My Brother had sent 50000 Rs. from australia at my name(ANKUR SAINI) through Axis Bank with UAE(X-pin) No:[protected]. I with-drawn the amount on 3-Apr-2008 from Axis Bank, Sec-8, Chandigarh as Cash of Bundle of 500 Rs. notes with a total of 100 notes in it. I counted and gone to deposit the amount in ICICI bank, Sec-9, Chandigarh. But while checking in ICICI bank by Cashier one 500 Rs. note (No.-3CT274236) found to be fake in the bundle. I got the Xerox copy of that note and the receipt from ICICI bank for the Fake note.
                    I gone back to Axis Bank to show them that they had done a fraud with me by giving the Fake note. But they didn't Entertained me saying that no Bank takes the gurantee of Fake notes. Sir now what I'll do as I had suffered a loss of 500 Rs. due to Axis Bank. Please Help me out.

Thanks & Regds
                    Ankur Saini
                    I have got this kind of junk mails which forces you to reveal your Transaction ID and 15 digits of your debit card ...

Plz ignore an dinform your friends about this

Dear Valued Customer,

This email is to notify you that your online bank account have generated errors on our servers. This problem with your account was discovered during weekly technical maintenance and you are hereby advised to follow our instructions for the successful rectification of this problem. This message requires urgent and immediate attention from you.

After reviewing your account, we discovered that your account is no longer fully registered in our database due to unforeseen security reasons. Some of your information were found corrupted and encrypted to an unreadable format which could not be read by our systems and servers. For this reason, we have locked your account temporarily.

You are now required to rectify this problem so as to avoid permanent deactivation of your account. To start account re-activation, click on the link below and follow all instructions given to you.

Note that at this moment, you cannot carry out any transaction with your account until you have rectified the problem above. Once you have followed the given instructions, your account will continue as normal.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY!

Axis Bank Accounts Management

Axis Bank / UTI Bank — Fraudulent Bank Transaction

I am a customer of the Jalpaiguri Branch of this bank . On 30th September, I was in Noida. Having access to no AxisBank ATM in the area, I resorted to withdrawing money from an HDFC bank ATM at 11.45 a.m. I had checked my account the day before and had withdrawn money as well and was left
                    with a balance of Rs.7154.00. To my surprise when I opted to withdraw Rs.6000.00 I was told that there was insufficient funds in my Account. On checking the account I found I had only Rs.1154.00 left whereas I had not withdrawn any money on the 30th of September. Distraught, I went to several other ATMs and was shown the same thing. On checking my statements through the Netbanking facility I found that Rs.6000.00 had been deducted from my Account when none of it actually reached me. I demanded an enquiry into the matter and immediate return of the Rs.6000.00 that has been deducted. Though my email was answered no action has been taken as yet. I have also not been given any clarification.

Doesn't this make Axis Bank, a bank that is not to be depended upon?

Shantanil Roy

dear sir,
                      i have shoked to read my statement, because nobody inform me these un neccessory charges like Add on Charges, joing charges, annual charges when i had applied the card.i will ready to pay my purchasing charges.i had met ur complant officer at mall road office ldh.but this guy misbehave to me.he had not solved my problem and he said to me this is the issue of recovery department.I am not satisfied your services.plz get back to your card. my card no is : [protected] silver plus.
                      thanks,
                      regards
                      Harvinder Singh
                      ([protected])

Dear all,

Myself Gurugopal Singh, an Axis bank credit card holder would like to bring to your notice and complain as well, about the false commitment of your phone banking officers and very discourteous conduct of your phone banking officer Mr. Puran Singh which has hurt me a lot to a larger extent.

The story starts like this—

I took the card in the month of September and could not make the payment as I was out of Mumbai since last 4 months as my uncle had died in an unfortunate accident. And I would also like to inform you that before going out of Mumbai I had made some payment and Rs. 1000 was paid by one of my friends in my absence recently.

After returning back to Mumbai, when I called your customer care on 24th March’08, I told your executive (don’t know the name) about the entire problem of mine, and I told him that I am going to make the payment of Rs. 10000 but I am not willing to make the payment of late payment charges so kindly waive off the same as I could not make the payment because of my serious problem which I think you can and you should consider. Your executive promised me that he understands my problem and will put the request for the reversal of the all late payment charges till date. But when I asked him for my request no. he asked me to be on hold and after 8 minutes he disconnected the call. I was very much shocked when he dropped the call and could not call back because of the lack of time and decided to make the payment after confirming whether the request has been registered or not later.

Surprisingly, when I called up your customer care yesterday, I got Mr. Puran Singh on line who informed me that there is no such request registered in my account for the reversal of the late payment charges. He was very much adamant and rude while saying that I had not called up your customer care on 24th march and last call made by me was on 31st Jan’08. I told him that I am giving you the cheque no. which I am going to deposit today, you please reverse the charges as promised to me. Mr. Puran Singh was asking me very rudely again and again that why I haven’t made the payment despite of me explaining the reasons for the same several times. He told me that I will not do anything, and I will make sure that the late payment charges should not be reversed. And he also told me that Sir you have consumed very long time of mine and saying that dared to disconnect the call though I told him that I am recording this conversation.

I wish to inform you that I have the full recording of the abovementioned conversation on my mobile phone and I can produce the same anytime, anywhere; as and when required.

Immediately I called up again your customer care and I spoke to the supervisor Mr. Prashant Kapade but unfortunately your supervisor too was of not of any help and was not in a position to do anything or to take any action other than asking me to make the full payment.

WHY SHOULD I MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW?????????????????????????????????

Now I would like to ask few Q’s here:

Should I make the payment for being treated so rudely and in a pathetic manner despite of being patient and polite throughout the episode?
                        Is it my fault that on 24th March one of your executive gave me the false commitment and disconnected the call?
                        What can I do if your executive did not update the records after disconnecting the call on 24th March?
                        Who gave the rights to Mr. Puran Singh to speak so rudely with customers?
                        Is it ethical and official to drop the call in your customer care?
                        What action you are going to take against Mr. Puran Singh?
                        Who’s responsible for the wastage of my precious time and money spent for calling your customer care for so long hours?

Now I would like to inform you that I will not make the payment until an immediate action (with proof) is taken against Mr. Puran Singh and unless reversal of all the late payment charges which was promised to me is not done.

I promise if the needful will be done as above, I will make the entire outstanding payment immediately.

And any kind of delay in action or no action will result into the delay of the payment or no payment for which you will be solely responsible and I will not pay any late fee or interest levied after the due date.

Your kind reply is awaited.

Gurugopal Singh

I have saving account (Account no. [protected], Supela Bhilai, Chhattisgarh)with Axis bank last 9 Months. since six months, it is deducting some amount as a service or Consolidated charge.
                          Just think, from 01/10/2007 to 31/03/08, bank deducted Rs. 3900 from account. I think this not fair.
                          if I mentioned less amount in my account, then how much money would be deduct. is there any rule, or as bank mood.
                          Really, I am very disappointed with this bank. need to close the account.
                          Axis bank from last 3 months onwords deducting some charges like conslidated ... i don't know about this charge
                          hi

i have payed my 250/- the joining fees. still bank carged me again

Sorry to read what was happened with you. But they did the same with my account too and deducted 1, 350.00 without my consent. There are some more sufferer, if you search by 'Axis Bank Complaints' in this website. So, I think it would be better if we all get together and send a Mass complain to RBI about this. How on earth anybody can take off my money from my account without my consent.

Please mail me, so we can make a forum to protect our rights.

regards,
                          Rana

Please mail me, so we can make a forum to protect our rights.

regards,
                          Rana
                          hii..
                          i have the same problem with the axis bank..
                          i have opened savings acccount 6 months back and iam maintaing average minimum balance in my acount ..yesteday without my permission 3, 150 rupees has been deducted as consoldate charges and 389 has been deducted as service charges ..
                          Today i called customer care, they said: it is transaction fees, i have to use 3 times for their banking service, otherwise they will charge Rs 50 for every transaction. This way axis bank cheating me!
                          My story is different this uti bank is pakka chor i maintain avg bal then also they deducted rs 842 from my a/c when complained and fought i got my hard core money but after 2 mths and now yesterday again they have deducted in this qtr inspite my bal is there really feeling very frustrated inspite giving all notices to them they have not upgraded my a/c and when complained they just tell us that its in hands on central bank o[censored]ti and we have forwarded your complain and now then wait wait and wait for ans i really dont understand for such a small work why they take such a long time, malad branch axis no 1 chor and all lazy people just because of staff the name of bank is getting ruined i really feel pity on bank
                          my wife have running a savings bank a/c for the past 1 1/2 years. she had faced the same problem. she don't know about the such charges. they r deducting 750 for consolidated charges. she was very shocked about that charge. how can they charge with out her consent. v r very much disappointed and we r deciding to close the a/c.
                          Why none of you launched a complaint in consumer court?I have won many cases in the consumer court like that.I had one HDFC credit card fraud of Rs.40000 and I had won the case with them and got rs.10000 as compensation.We all should take them to court?

I had applied for a credit card from Axis Bank. The card was issued to me with the assurance that no joining fee and/or annual charges will be charged from me.
                            I made a transaction of approx. Rs. Two thousand and eight hundred thirty Rupees and fifty paise ( Rs. 2830.50/-). I paid Rs 2830.00 balance only 0.50/- But when I recieved my first statement I was surprised to discover that a sum of Rs. Four thousand and thirty rupees (Rs. 4030.50/-) was charged from me as the annual charges and joining fee. In spite of frequent telephonic complaints, the same was not waived off. Instead, late payment charges and interest has been applied. Now, my statement reflects an amount of Rs.two thousand thirteen and thirty nine paise( Rs. 2013.39).
                            I request the concerned authorities to kindly take immidiate and proper steps to look into the matter.

Name:- A Arun
                            Credit Card No.:- [protected]
                            Valid thru: 10/10

Axis Bank Credit Card — Cheated by Axis bank credit card customer care

my cell no [protected]

Unfortunatley i appled for Axis bank Credit card 0768 and i got one. and i made a purchase for 470 rupees. but i never recieved statement from them. and later after 3 months i got a statement for which i had a fine of not paying on time.t the fine amounted for more thatn 300 rupees. so when i enquired about it they said it was becuse they had a problem with courier service they were not able to sent it on time and they had to get a new courier contract. so it was their mistake they never alerted my by mail phone or statement. and now every month i receive a statement with fine which amounts to more than 2000 rupees. i had contacted customer service many times but of no result. I want to cancell my credit card and put an end to this touble. i am useing other credit cards and i never faced a problem like this. hope ull be albe to help me out of this

Hi to all,

I am Abhinav Ajay and work for HCL Technologies. I would like to share my greivences with everyone...