Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Dec 4, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Axis Bank

Having problems with Axis Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Axis Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Axis Bank reviews & complaints (11619)

Axis Bank — credit card status

This is prakash From chennai
Credit Card Application No:1352759
Please let me know the status of the above mentioned...

Respected sir,
im thanigaiselvan from chennai(Avadi) studing mca. i got two messages from your AXIS SENDER... like that " Ur account no : 00561228 Bal is Rs.5312.17..."
I cant understand about this account information.. Please give me details about that...
Yours faithfully,
N.Thanigaiselvan
Nearly 40 days back Rs.19800 was haked from my account. I had given complaint in axis bank.
Till now there is no responce from bank.

To,
Branch Manager,
Axis Bank Ltd.,
Trishul-Opposite Samartheshwar Temple,
Law garden, Ellis Bridge,
Ahmedabad – 380006.

Sub: - Hacking of net banking ID & Password - Amount debited from my account – enquiry – request – regarding.

I have salary account (A/C No. [protected] - PALLAMALA SUBRAMANYAM) in your branch. I got salary for the month of June on 02.07.2009. I went to ATM on 04.07.09 morning 8.00AM for withdrawal of money but I got ATM statement showing insufficient balance in my account. After getting mini statement I came to know that Rs.19, 800 are debited from my account. Immediately I had informed to your Mumbai customer care center. I got massage on your mobile banking stating the same on 04.07.2009 at 10.30 AM. I informed to you and your Net Banking officer personally at your branch on the same day at 11.00AM. I was shocked by knowing that some one hacked my net banking ID & password and Rs. 19800.00 is transferred to Axis Bank A/c No.[protected] (Sayad Akram) through Net Banking from my account without my knowledge on 03.07.2009 at 10.30 Pm.

Dear sir it is a matter of AXIS net banking’s security and illegal amount transfer. I request you please enquire this as a serious issue and do needful as early as possible. If any clarifications required from my end please contact on my mobile number [protected]. Because of the above mentioned reason I am not in a position to pay the installment of my personal loan in your branch. My family is middle class family and all my family members are depending on my salary. So kindly pursue the issue with concern. Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanking you.

P.Subramanyam, (Engineering),
PMC Projects India Pvt. Ltd.,
Phone :[protected], Cell : [protected].
Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I Anshuman Sharma residing at A.E-780, Salt lake City, (Sector-1), Kolkata-700064, was using Axis Bank credit card bearing number [protected] since March 2007.
    My statement generation date is 26th of every month and on 27th February 2008 I had received a SMS from the Bank stating that I have used the service
    worth Rs 7947.28 during last bill period, however I was astonished to find
    that I had not used the card that month at all. As far as card's
    security is concerned, card was always with me and I had neither give my card to anybody nor disclosed its details to anyone.I immediatedly contacted the chargeble custome Care of Axis Bank and they said me that they are sending dispute form and I had to fill up the wrong transactions and dispatch it to there Head office in Mumbai, I did that.
    Then I again contacted the bank's customer care to confirm that I have sent the Dispute form, they said me that from their concerned department they will contact me, however their was no revert from their end.
    I had aslo e-mailed their customer care regarding the issue as soon as I received the Statement, but to no avail
    Two days back they have sent one of their collection agent to collect the amount.I told him about the issue and said, ask your bank's representative to directly contact me.
    Please look into the matter and kindly help me with the stringent issue as bank is not doing anything.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully
    Anshuman Sharma
    My name is Muthuswamy Ravikumar. I am using Axis Bank Credit Card for the past 4 years. Last month, I received a brochure along with my statement. In that brochure, a company named AVA Merchandising advertised that they are giving offers exclusively for Axis Bank Card holders. After scrutinized the brochure, I ordered a Reebok Shoe. They collected the payment from my credit card account, but they are not delivering the shoe. I called them twice, but no proper response from them. Then, I called Axis Bank Grievance Redressal Forum. They told me to fill up the dispute form. Then only, they can act in this regard further. I am going to fill up that form today, then we can see what is going to happen. My dear people, be careful about the credit card people. They are always thinking to rob our hard earned money in different ways.

thank you.

Yours,

MUTHUSWAMY RAVIKUMAR.
    Dear Consumers,

My name is Muthuswamy Ravikumar. I am working in Spheris Indial Pvt Ltd as an Medical Transcriptionist. My salary is getting credited in Axis Bank. Usually, during the salary date, I will be out of station. To meet that situation, I have enrolled myself for telebanking service of Axis Bank. For that service, I am paying around 200 rupees. But, now a days, they are not sending SMS properly. When I inquired about that with those office, they are not at all ready to hear me out. They simply told they are sending SMS properly are there will be a problem in your cellphone, that is what the reply I got from those people. I do not know how to tackle this issue. I badly need this service, but they are providing it properly. So if anyone of you have any idea about this please contact me. My Phone number[protected].

Axis Bank — lost of atm card

i have lost my atm card at sabarimala, kerala.kindly block the operation of this card....

Firstly I want to introduce myself I am Shankar residency in Srirampurma Bangalore-560021.
      I have to receive a courier from Mumbai, its very confidential courier. But the service of yours made me waiting from past 10days. I got the information about courier should reached me within 72hours from the date dispatch.
      But still your service made me waiting I had tried calling Blue Dart courier service of Yeshwanthpur branch number i.e.[protected], the call was just ringing no one to pick up the phone.
      Let me know what I shall do for it, I can’t come to the branch of Yeshwanthpur to collect the courier in that case why you service are available.
      Shankar

i have submitted my application form with ur branch at jammu for opening of an account i have been informed by ur jammu that ur kit will reach u with in few days but till date i have not received my kit. I have also deposited an amount of rs. 5000/- in my account no which has been told to me in ur branch at jammu on dated 5/5/2008 under a/c no.[protected]. pl convey that the kit has been despatched to me.

with regards

kuldeep sharma
      jammu
      These are the really worst bank in this entire universe..as still im suffering though this ...

I Ganesh Kumar Agarwal, 13/1 Hazra Road, Kolkata: 700026.

Opened a saving Accounts ([protected]) Axis Bank, BD: 20, Salt Lake Branch, Kolkata, probably 3 weeks back….

Brief Story about the accounts & Issues

I walked to the Salt lake branch, Kolkata to open an account, that time Mr. Anirudhh assist me to open an account,

I provided him the required docs passport copy for the Proof of identity & ration card & standard chartered bank's account statement for the address proof as per his demand to open a saving accounts in the bank…

I provided him the address is: 13/1 Hazra Road, Kolkata 26, but he mentioned there 13/2.so just cause of the mistakes of that guy I haven't received the courier i.e. My Welcome kit.

I need some money so I walked up to the bank to request to do the needful for me then there I found 2 ladies 1.Madhu Chandra (Branch Head), Vinita Sarkar (Operation Manager), They was not even talked to me & they just told me that that's the RBI rules & u cant withdraw the money so go & talk to the RBI…

They didn't allowed me to withdraw the money…

So now, that's the mistakes of the banker & I am suffering here.so what to do next,

Should I have to go to the Press or should I have to give all the matters to the Newspaper.

That all this bull sheet things are happening in the Bank, As this Axis bank is claiming that that is going to be the best in India….

So, I hope you will do the needful…

So plz do the needful, otherwise, I wok in TRI MEDIA VISION, Newzeland as a manager, & make sure that it wont comes on my reputation cause of the mistakes & misbehave of the banker. Not my fault

I understand the reputation of the people & bank & I respect others too.

Note: If the bank & banker had done something wrong then they must apologize & say sorry to resolve the problem & issue..

Note: :I need an appologization Letter to the Bank & my welcome KIT on my this address: Ganesh Agarwal, C/o; Chanda Agarwal, 13/1 Hazra Road, Near Maharastra Niwas, Kolkata: 700026.

Therefore, I will wait for this coming week only, if I will get the prompt response top the bank then I will be quite happy with u to cooperate in the future too, If not then sorry to say that no option s to get this issue s in the Media…

Thanking You

Ganesh Agarwal

[protected].

My credit card No. is [protected] given by Axis Bank.

But Axis Bank is creating lot of trouble for me regarding this credit card. They sent me first two statement properly. And I paid the due accordingly. Afterward they didn’t send me 3 consecutive statements and charged me late-payment fees and other taxes ( sent me by sms). I mailed them regarding this and asked them to wave off the extra charges as I didn’t get the statements ( it was fault from Axis bank side). But they didn’t listen to me. I got their last sms (till date) on 29th March’08 which is asking for an amount with all the extra charges and they are sending me the statement for the same. But again the statement yet to reach me. This is the trick they are doing with me. They are not sending me statement and charging me fees and taxes. I wrote them that till I’m not getting statement by post I’m not going to pay the dues (why should I pay without any statement in my hand) and secondly I’ll not pay any late-payment fees and taxes as the fault was with Axis bank. Please help me get out of this problem.
        Aug 13, 2020
        Dear Sir

Axis Bank CC # [protected]

My experience with Axis Bank.

I took a "Gold Plus" credit card from Axis Bank in December 2007 and have not received a single statement from them till date. I have been paying the monthly bills on basis of SMS alerts received on my mobile. I have made numerous calls to the call center and was promised an equal number times that my statement would reach me in 5 working days. Total rubbish. I even wrote an email to their customer care department and then received the statements on my email address. No hard copies as yet. Even they promised me the same. Reproduced below is the reply from them.

We refer to your e-mail dated March 06, 2008 to customer.[protected]@axisbank.com.

We are sending the soft copy of Credit card statement for the month of March 2008 for your kind reference.

You need Adobe Reader version 6 or above to open the attached file. Adobe Reader 6 can be downloaded free at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

We wish to inform you that we have the mobile alert facility. (Charge Rs. 100/- per annum for Silver standard and Gold standard card).

We wish to inform you that we have forwarded the request to the concerned department for address rectification with the service request number (SR no. 202223).

Kindly allow us 5 working days.

Your co-operation in the interim is appreciated.
        For any further clarification, do write to us or call on our 24-Hour Customer Services help line[protected]/[protected] (BSNL or MTNL landlines), we will be glad to assist you.

Customer Service Desk
        AXIS Bank - Credit Card Center
        cs 107
        Unquote

At the time of enrollment i was told that fees for the first year would be waived, but my 1st statement carried enrollment charges. And i have been paying regaularly...

Sick of them actually. PLEASE HELP!!

Grenville Dcosta
        DEA SIR I HAVE NOT RECVED THE BILL STATEMENT EVERY MONTH TIMELY, I RECVED BILL AFTER BILLING DATE, PLEASE SEND ME BILL TIMELY
        MY CREDIT CARD NO. 4718 6300 0102 5088

NAME : VINOD KUMAR

MOBILE nO. [protected]

regards
        Vinod
        Good morning sir
        I am y.sanjeeva kumar
        my card no. [protected]
        my statement send every month my email: [protected]@rediff.com
        thanking you sir
        sanjeevkumar
        I had activated sms alert for my two current a/c on my mob.[protected] but this month(December)1st onwards I am receiving approx 150 sms per day.Those SMS are absolutely unnecessary for me.please stop it.I want only two account's SMS alert these are [protected] (Satna) & the the second one is [protected] (Katni).

credit card no.[protected]

I used this card only once for the shopping of clothes of Rs 1, 500/- of which i didn't recieve any bill, i make complain for that but i didn't recieve any reply for three months.

then suddenly i come to know that they directly deducted Rs 1200/- from my saving account and on regular basis they satrted deducted money frm my account month after month and my account shows negative balance, though i am using this account for my personal work i started facing problem.

Now to come out of this i paid Rs 2000/- as a satellment amount but i m not sure my problem will solve or not.Its was the very bad day when i opt for Axis bank card.i had a very bad experience.

Axis Bank - Debit Card — Debit card stuck in ATM - 24 helpline not effective

My debit card has been stuck in the ATM at T Nagar (near Hotel Residency, G N Chetty Road).

My Card number:...

I have applied for axis bank silver credit card. At the time of applying the card the dsa's told that there is no joining fee in the card. But after a month i got bill statement that i have to pay joining fee as rs.224. i didnt pay that one. again they put penalty for rs.250. so total rs. 505 with tax. Without using anything in the card i have to pay rs. 505. Realy i lost trust in axis bank. I dont know why they are doing like this
          i have a very big issue, that statement was wrongly
          charged i complain very first month it self(complain
          no was 83324). and second month also (complain no was
          106883) and third month also (complain no was 126270)
          finaly c.c.person told me pls ignore the we will give

my cell no [protected]
          i have a very big issue, that statement was wrongly
          charged i complain very first month it self(complain
          no was 83324). and second month also (complain no was
          106883) and third month also (complain no was 126270)
          finaly c.c.person told me pls ignore the we will give

my c.c.no ending with 3425
          my name is s. hemkumar
          my cell no [protected]

Axis Bank iConnect — I cann't login to iConnect

I am Subbhalakshmi. I received AXIS Bank iConnect Internet banking passwords one month before. Two passwords are given, And...

Axis Bank — Issue New Debit Card But OLD Card not deactivated

Before 2 Years AXIS Bank issued me a Priority Account Debit Card .
            On 7 Apr and 8 Apr 2008 follwing transactions done...
            I Mr. Ajit J Shroff, residence at Borivali W,
            i m having Axis bank credit card,
            my card...

Being an Axis Bank customer I decided to be loyal to them when I had a requirement for a Credit Card. I applied in February 2007 and after 8 months I received a letter from them citing inability. I don't understand why anybody needs 8 months to decide the fate of an application. I wrote to their MD and I received a lot of emails from their Mumbai office. From these mails and their internal correspondences appended therein I could gather that one Mr. Paul A. Varghese there seems to be under the impression that he is doling out some sort of a favour by allotting cards. When I applied for this card three of my colleagues applied with a rival bank and all of them received their card in less than 2 months.

It is not worth trying to be loyal to a bank full of scums like Varghese. So I made a call to the aforesaid rival bank. Immediately they deputed a person to collect relevant documents and after courteous verifiation calls from their different offices I have been allotted a Card in less than 45 days. Compare that with 8 months !

My advise, deal with people who know their business. Let the novices continue re-inventing the wheel.
            I had applied for a Platinum Card, which delivered to me promptly today. The Card No is [protected]. After signing at the back of the card, as was required, I went out for lunch. When I paid my bill through this credit card, I was advised by the restaurant that the credit card was non functional despite several tries by them. At this, I contacted the Axis Bank Branch ( K-12, Green Park Main New Delhi ) who had processed my application and with whom I hold 2 Priority accounts. The staff at this branch noted down the credit card no. and promised to get back to me within 15 minutes. When nothing happened for half an hour, I called up a senior official, Mr Saurabh Tripathi, who sits in the same branch and also looks after my Wealth account. Even this did not generate any response for an hour.

As the working hours were over by then, I noticed that the back of the Credit Card had two numbers for 24 hour Customer Service. I called the first of these numbers[protected] times from my mobile as well as a land line. Each time the response was : THIS NO DOES NOT EXIST. When I called the other number ( [protected] ), the auto response asked for the Card no. and then kept demanding for a tele-pin no which had not been supplied to me at all, and there was no way that this position could be conveyed to any one!!

As a long standing customer of Axis Bank I am really alarmed at the above situation and would be grateful if the matter be examined in detail and intimated to me at the earliest. My mobile no is [protected].

Yours sincerely

Sharat Kumar

I stay in Delhi and I had applied for Homeloan from AXIS Bank. One of the agents from Assetdrive offered to get my home loan processed from AXIS Bank. Due to reasons, my loan was sanctioned but could not be disbursed in time (within 3 months) so that the home loan expired.
              Now I am being asked to pay the processing fee of the home loan once again. Is that fair or is the agent playing tricks with me?

I was working with Accenture, Mumbai
                AXIS bank credit card division opened a stall for credit cards for few days in Feb. / Mar. 2007 at our company (in cafeteria) and said that for Accenture (our company) we have corporate scheme and the card will be life time free card with NO joining Fees and No annual fees. They have not disclosed anything on the category of the card.

I also applied for the same. Later on card was issued.

In my first statement Bank charged Joining Fees / Annual fees and other fees for around 2500/- I called customer care and they said that since you are working with Accenture you will be having Nil charges and these have been wrongly charged. After that also the same got reflected every month.

I have only made a single transaction in June 07 for Rs. 272 and paid that within time. Except this I never used the card. I called customer care many times... They said that your card is GOLD PLUS card so we have charged the fess. I said that I have not applied for the same and this thing was not disclosed at time of taking application at our company. They just got our details filled and signatures and said that there will be no fess at all for Accenture employees.
                I even said to customer care to change my card from Gold plus to normal gold in such case.. Customer care said that the charges will be reversed.

But every month I am getting calls from payment department about the payment of dues ( which after levying interest charges on the initially charged joining and annual fees, every month) has now crossed 5500/-.

I called customer care yesterday and he was talking so rudely and said that your card has been permanently deactivated and we will not reverse the charges in any case.

They are continuously harassing me on the payment of these charges and I have not done any transactions on the card except one in June for Rs. 272 which was paid on time.

Kindly help me out from the Bank's wrong behavior.

Even for the corporate if they do like this then how we can trust on banks where we deposit our hardly earned income.

Kindly help.

My Details are:
                Name: kailash Rathi
                AXIS Bank Card No. [protected]
                Location: Malad (Mumbai)
                Contact: [protected]

Kailash Rathi

Axis Bank Credit Card — Giving wrong call continously

Axis Bank Credit Card, Chennai continously calling that my number has been registered as Palanisappan and giving torture on credit payment. Till now i informed recieved 27calls.

Mahesh R
                I totally agree with what the AXIS BANK people are upto.

I am Saurabh Gupta, 28 years old. I am an ex-employee of Axis Bank.

I left Axis Bank in 2008. While I was an employee over there I was forcefully given a Credit Card stating reasons as "Loss to the branch where I was working".

Ever since I left the bank and shifted to my home city I reported the change in my address and phone number. I have even requested for a duplicate bill to my current address which is what is mentioned in my PAN card.

Due to bad financial condition, I wanted to repay my due amount of Rs. 22000 and close the credit card account.

On 29th January, 2010 I paid Rs.15000 and expected the card to work properly. But to my horror, I noticed that the card has been permanently deactivated.
                Nevertheless, I called up the customer care department and requested for a statement od dues with charges on it.

Days passed by and I did not get any statement whatsoever on my address. Not even on my email.

6 months later, on 12th July 2010, I got a call from their Recovery Department and I was asked to pay Rs. 11548 to repay by 20th July, 2010 otherwise they will forward my name to CIBIL.
                When I asked for the detailsof charges, the collection executive Mr. B Uma Mahesh abused me.
                I expressed my inabilty to make such a big payment, the man asked me
                "Dont you have money to survive or eat?"

I have repeatedly emailed them and asked for a reversal of charges on [protected]@axisbank.com however, there seems to be no responsible person to answer my questions. They are denying all the allegations and behaving like a very cheap organization.

They are calling me from unknown numbers and harassing.

Please help me out.

Saurabh Gupta
                Contact Number

I received a call from UTI Bank that they are offering me a life time free gold credit card. I said yes to the offer. All the things done by phone calls, no paper work involved. After 15-20 days I had received that card accompanying necessary information. When i gone through the bank charges details, I surprised to see that there is Rs. 1000.00 joining fees & Rs. 500.00 annual fees on the card.

I immediately called the customer care of the UTI Bank to confirm the same. On confirmation, I placed the request to cancel the card. I have also made a transaction from the card. But the card was still working. So, I submitted the chopped card with the cancellation latter in UTI Bank ATM drop box. Finally they cancelled the card. But regularly generating the statements with late fees and interest on the annual and joining fees.

I have called to the bank so many times but they always gives me a request no and 7-8 days time. But nothing in result now the Rs. 1500.00 of bank fees become Rs. 3000.00 with late fees and interest.

I have paid all the dues of the bank on the same card. No dues on me. Now all the dues are due to their fees. Please do something do clear out this problem. This is really a headache for me. Their collection executives also bother me. I am mentally tense due to the whole issue.

My Customer ID No. is[protected]
                    Name of the Account Holder : KOMAL HITESH PARMAR
                    Branch : Thakur Complex, Kandivali (East), Mumbai

I have online transfered Rs.2000.00 (2 Times, Total Rs.4000.00) to HDFC Bank on 31.03.2008.

I transfered Rs.2000.00 + Rs.2000.00 on 31.03.2008 thru NET Banking the same was debited from my account immediately but so far (05.04.2008 - 12.30 PM) it is not credited.

Axis Bank Credit Card — Mis-selling of a credit card!

When i was being issued the card than i was told that for shoping i'll be given 52 days for paymentbr...

Sir
                      My Brother had sent 50000 Rs. from australia at my name(ANKUR SAINI) through Axis Bank with UAE(X-pin) No:[protected]. I with-drawn the amount on 3-Apr-2008 from Axis Bank, Sec-8, Chandigarh as Cash of Bundle of 500 Rs. notes with a total of 100 notes in it. I counted and gone to deposit the amount in ICICI bank, Sec-9, Chandigarh. But while checking in ICICI bank by Cashier one 500 Rs. note (No.-3CT274236) found to be fake in the bundle. I got the Xerox copy of that note and the receipt from ICICI bank for the Fake note.
                      I gone back to Axis Bank to show them that they had done a fraud with me by giving the Fake note. But they didn't Entertained me saying that no Bank takes the gurantee of Fake notes. Sir now what I'll do as I had suffered a loss of 500 Rs. due to Axis Bank. Please Help me out.

Thanks & Regds
                      Ankur Saini
                      I have got this kind of junk mails which forces you to reveal your Transaction ID and 15 digits of your debit card ...

Plz ignore an dinform your friends about this

Dear Valued Customer,

This email is to notify you that your online bank account have generated errors on our servers. This problem with your account was discovered during weekly technical maintenance and you are hereby advised to follow our instructions for the successful rectification of this problem. This message requires urgent and immediate attention from you.

After reviewing your account, we discovered that your account is no longer fully registered in our database due to unforeseen security reasons. Some of your information were found corrupted and encrypted to an unreadable format which could not be read by our systems and servers. For this reason, we have locked your account temporarily.

You are now required to rectify this problem so as to avoid permanent deactivation of your account. To start account re-activation, click on the link below and follow all instructions given to you.

Note that at this moment, you cannot carry out any transaction with your account until you have rectified the problem above. Once you have followed the given instructions, your account will continue as normal.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY!

Axis Bank Accounts Management

Axis Bank / UTI Bank — Fraudulent Bank Transaction

I am a customer of the Jalpaiguri Branch of this bank . On 30th September, I was in Noida. Having access to no AxisBank ATM in the area, I resorted to withdrawing money from an HDFC bank ATM at 11.45 a.m. I had checked my account the day before and had withdrawn money as well and was left
                      with a balance of Rs.7154.00. To my surprise when I opted to withdraw Rs.6000.00 I was told that there was insufficient funds in my Account. On checking the account I found I had only Rs.1154.00 left whereas I had not withdrawn any money on the 30th of September. Distraught, I went to several other ATMs and was shown the same thing. On checking my statements through the Netbanking facility I found that Rs.6000.00 had been deducted from my Account when none of it actually reached me. I demanded an enquiry into the matter and immediate return of the Rs.6000.00 that has been deducted. Though my email was answered no action has been taken as yet. I have also not been given any clarification.

Doesn't this make Axis Bank, a bank that is not to be depended upon?

Shantanil Roy

I have problem getting touch with customer care line, i'm calling since last one week. Have to wait in queue for long...

dear sir,
                        i have shoked to read my statement, because nobody inform me these un neccessory charges like Add on Charges, joing charges, annual charges when i had applied the card.i will ready to pay my purchasing charges.i had met ur complant officer at mall road office ldh.but this guy misbehave to me.he had not solved my problem and he said to me this is the issue of recovery department.I am not satisfied your services.plz get back to your card. my card no is : [protected] silver plus.
                        thanks,