Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Axis Bank

Having problems with Axis Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Axis Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Website

Axis Bank Head Office Address

Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Axis Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 5577

Axis Bank reviews & complaints(11734)

Axis Bank Credit Card. — Sudden Blocking of the card.

Dear AXIS Bank Customer Service

On 16/08/08 in the evening my credit card was declined. When I called your...

I have a Savings Bank Account (No. [protected]) with Axis Bank at Jajpur Road Branch [MICR Code:[protected]], Jajpur Road - 755019; ORISSA. This is online connected as I have been transferred to KOLKATA recently. Every fortnightly I am checking my balance. On[protected] when I have checked my account, it was found that on 21st July'2008 there were two Internet transactions bearing Transaction Nos. ICONN/4983346/[protected]/210708/120 & ICONN/4983247/[protected]/200708/120 of Rs. 22, 000.00 & Rs. 50, 000.00 to an unknown account. This is totally fraud and I don't know about this transactions. Never I have leaked my password to anybody and never I have replied any fraud Mails. Also I have never done any Internet Transactions through my account.But, the Bank is trying to blame on me. One thing to note that, on 8th August '2008 when I, ve checked my Account then the message appears that "I've last logged in on ____ June '2008", but I've forgotton to take a print of that. Now I can't take a print out as the Bank has already closed my online transaction. My point is that on 21st July '2008 when the incident occured before that I've logged-in my account and on 21st July '2008 I've not logged-in.
This is shear proof of serious security system failure of on-line transaction of Axis Bank. When I've enquired one personnel of that Bank, I got the news that one Sanjeev Kumar Garg has transfered this amount to his HDFC, Khurja Branch.

In this regard I want to know what I' ve to do now to reimburse the amount to my account as soon as possible. I've already send mail to the Bank & get a answer. Also an written application has been received by Axis Bank, Kolkata Branch.

Please help me/suggest me what I've to do now ?

Thanking you and hoping you to take action immediately.
Axis Bank, Koramangala Branch, Karnataka

Fraudulent Money Transfer from my account.

I have a saving account in the above banch,

i tried to logon my online account on 10th of dec-08. but i cant, then i try to withdraw money using check, but that check i bounce, then i check my last transactions.

i found money transfer to [protected] account. this is HDFC account unknown account.This is totally fraud and I don't know about this transactions. Never I have leaked my password to anybody and never I have replied any fraud Mails. Also I have never done any Internet Transactions through my account.But, the Bank is trying to blame on me.
i'm also faced same problem with same account resently.
My nephew aged about 17 years has been kidnapped by anyone since 2 days. But failed to find still now. some phone numbers are recovered from her personal diary. we guessed a young boy of about 22/23 years has done this.
Recovered cell phone numbers are aircel- [protected], [protected]
& vodafone-[protected], [protected]
Gaussed Name:Nihar Ranjan Samal Rourkela, Orissa

We have not lodged a FIR in police still now . we want cold compromise
please provide me the name & address of the mobile number for finding a suitable way.
Please keep the matter in great secret as is the matter of a unmarried girl

with best regards

Bighna Bhanja
cell:[protected]

Axis Bank — Fixed Deposit - very big scam

Dear All,

Beware from AXIS BANK fixed deposit scheme. They have set the iConnect net banking so as that...
    I am not using any account from Axis bank, but I am recvng mails and mesaages from bank telling my internet bank authorisation...

One year back I took a silver plus credit card from axis bank. Then went on for purchase, for rs 6000 for office purpose. I had been paying my minimum balance till this year april 2008. I had to change my address due to personal reason. I called them up to get it updated and give my statements in my new address. None of them even bothered to update now it is August 2008 my statement is still pending.

The real issue does not end here. For them it is just a statement. Now the interest and intersest plus late payment .. then interest plus latepayment exceeding credit limit that fees all togather has piled up. I was asked by my office to produce the statement of card so that they could pay me and settle the issue. Now I call them again. I have not recieved the address update, nor the statement. Company is refusing me to pay the money without statemnet. NOT BUT NOT LEAST, THE ENTIRE OUTSTANDING IS LEINED ON MY ACCOUNT, WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION. It was their mistake not to give the statement .. and here comes the last issue.. the entire amount is 13000 and my salary is 10000.. i could not take a single pie of my salary out because of their negligence.

Could someone suggest wat to do.. this happens in axis bank, bangalore.
    hi i am Umesh Cahmpaneri I have Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card But I Can't Purchase Plan ticket on my Credit Card So PlZ Tell Me How Can I'll Purchase Plan Ticket and tell my reson why i can't Purchase before plz Upgred my Platinum Credit Card and Conntect on my mobile ( [protected] ) as soon as

from : Surat ( Gujarat )

**** *THIS LETTER HAS ALREADY BEEN FORWARDED TO AXIS BANK HIGHER AUTHORITY'S COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT*****
      DATED: 07/08/2008
      Sub: Complaint regarding fake notes and very insulting behaviour

Respected Sir,
      This is reference to the very insulting behaviour for the side of AXIS BANK, Branch - 25B, Ashok Marg, Sikander Bagh Chauraha, Lucknow -226001. We do have our current account in your bank in the name of Eves Tours & Travels Private Limited (IATA Agent) A/c No. [protected] with the yearly transaction in crores and other recently opened accounts in your bank in the name of Royal Holidays and Travel Lines. We have make the withdrawl of Rs. 80, 000/- and the denominations of note given by the bank was 60 notes of thousand and 200 notes of hundred. And the same cash we have taken to the HDFC bank to get it deposited there, and there the cashier has found four fake notes of thousand (Rs. 4000/-) and has crossed all the notes with the marker, he has then asked us to wait aside till the time rest 56 notes are not completely verified by the cashier and they have also asked us to meet the higher authorities of the HDFC Bank regarding this matter and we were left with the very embracing position everybody there was looking at us.

Then we have ran to the AXIS Bank immediately regarding this matter and from there we have got a very stupid response from the regional manager present there Mr. Sushant Das when we have narrated him the whole incident and has shown him the fake notes given by the bank cashier, he simply replied that he can’t do any thing in this matter and please do talk to the cashier present there. The cashier there was some lady she said that she has given us the checked note but that was not so, she has simply counted the notes and handed over the notes to us and at last she completely denied that she has not given us those fake notes. We having good faith on the bank has simply counted the notes and went to HDFC bank to get it deposited there. The regional manager present in the AXIS Bank (Mr. Sushant Das) convinced us that it is regular activity with the bank and the client has to bear the same, he has given a very absurd answer that all these collection of fake notes is the gift from our neighbour by countries. And we have not got any satisfactory response from the manager. Due to your banking staff negligence today the counting was 4000/- but tomorrow it can be 40000/- also. Such response from the banking staff is simply making the bank to loose its goodwill n good faith and nothing else.

So, in this matter we just want you to take some severe action by making the arrangements of fake note detector in your bank branch office, so that this may not happen with our client in future who like to be attached with our bank for the life long and also we may not get insulted or have to feel embrace in front of anybody.
      For Eves Tours & Travels (P) Ltd.
      Gayatri Khanna
      (Director)
      Contact Details :- K.C. SINGH (Manager Accts. & Operations)
      MOB. No. [protected]
      EVES TOURS & TRAVELS PVT.LTD
      Saran Chambers -1,
      5 Park Road, Lucknow.
      [protected] // 2237668 // 3013668

I do not got any bill statement from last 4 months . and any bill clarification . so i can't understood the bill for which bank charged to me. this is very discusting . the bill due date was send me on mobile by sms, before 1 day only from due date. is this service provided by bank ?

regards
        SATISH BHOSALE
        I have not received the c.c.bill statement for the period Jan.11 to Feb.10, 2009.Kindly see it & also send the further cc bills in my mail id .

Axis Bank Credit Card — Reasons for Decline not communicated

02.08.08

Dear Sir

Sub: Decline - Credit Card Application

Re: # 1460908 VISA GOLD...

i have accidentally locked my SBI debit card while withdrawing money from the AXIS bank atm, Uday Park, DDA market ob[protected] at 20:25. my record no. is 3801. my card no is[protected]. i went to AXIS bank, Hauz khas branch to submit my complaint. they told me that in these cases they destroyed the debit card. i contacted SBI, the concerned person told me, who have given them the authority to destroy customer's ATM Card. now i am helpless, i am in a big trouble, because my SBI account is in JORHAT A.A.U branch, assam and i stay in New Delhi.
          please help me out.
          lost of Axis Debit card
          i have accidentally lossed my debit card while withdrawing money from the AXIS bank atm, R.R.Prints, Bhandup(W), on[protected] at 19:15. My Acc.No is [protected].I am in big trobule.
          please help me out.

I lost my debit card in the name of sathish kumar pls provide the new debit card as soon as possible.

Name : sathish kumar.R
          Acc no : [protected].
          Account address : Mr.Krishan
          Nestor Hr Services Pvt Ltd,
          SCO 18, 2nd floor, Sector-16, Faridabad-121002.

Dear sir

This is to inform you that i have a EDC machine of AXIS bank ltd.
            and a current account also. my c/a no. is [protected]
            I made a transaction of rs. 7000.00 in AXIS EDC machine that time machine approved that transaction. Same day i closed the batch. But next day i found some short payment credited in my account it was 5831.00. I contact to bank immediately but there was no satisfactory reply from there side. I called there call center many times but they didnt do any thing. despite of many reminders and call they did not reply me and didnt credited my short payment to me. I called Mr. Raj Goswami Ms. Neetu Verma Ms meenakshi Mr. Vijay They assured me but didnt do any thing

with regards
            VIPIN AGGRAWAL
            c/a no. [protected]
            EDC machine model Murit 8320
            MID [protected]
            TID 12312818

This is to inform you that i applied for an EDC machine on 13-10-08 at Krishna Nagar Branch, Delhi -51. The Business Development Executives there asked me to open an account with a bal of Rs. 5000/-, which can be withdrawn later on and we would get the EDC machine within next 10 working days.

After 10 days, I had a word with Mr. Chetan (BDE), both of them told me that it's mandatory to maintain a minimum balance and thus Rs. 5000/- can't be withdrawn. Also, I haven't got the EDC machine as yet.

Since then i have been contacting & Mr. Sandeep (EDC- BDE) after every 5 days, asking for the machine & every time he has been making a false promise of installing the machine within coming week as the machine is out of stock.

On 21-11-08, I had a word with Mr. Ankur at Consumer Helpline & he commited to resolve the issue within next 48 hrs.I have been talking to Mr. Chetan, Mr. Sandeep, Mr. KrishanKant & many others (Consumer ID No.[protected], but all of no use. Despite of many reminders and calls none of the executives didn't borthered to resolve it or reply me.

Please get in touch with me A.S.A.P.

Kindly advice and help

With Regards,

Vaibhav Aggarwal
            A/c No - [protected]

Axis Bank — CREDIT CARD NOT RECD APPLIED 2 MONTH BEFORE

I HAVE NOT RECD THE CREDIT CARD FROM AXIS BANK, I HAD APPLIED 2 MONTHS BEFORE, IF IT IS REJECTED KINDLY PROIVDE BACK MY...

As ususal i also got a credit card against my sb account in Axis bank, which doesnt have a proper customer care call center, to get a customer care executive online is a full day task. few days before i got a call from Bajaj Alliance for some Insurance policy for this axis card holders, i agreed for the policy, from that date onwards amount is being credited to bajaj alliance from my credit card, i have not received any policy doccuments, nor i am getting proper informations about the same from Axis bank credit card department or from Bajaj Alliance inspite of lodging complaints on and off.

I really dont know how to go about it, dear frineds dont think of taking bajaj alliance policy tru axis bank or any other banks credit card.
              I have made my vehicle insurance with you, i renewed the policy in July2011, till now i have not received the original document.

And i ave made a medical policy with you till last year i have paid Rs.6500/- aproxmately and your people came with Rs.10400/- aproxmately and when they were questioned about that they have no idea that how much the policy coverage and what is the policy.They went back and till now truned up, this was happened 10 days back.

This kind of sevrvices i never expected from your end, if it is like this, i have think again.

J.S.V.Kumar
              45-51-7/9,
              Abid nagar,
              Akkayapalem, Visakhapatnam.Ph.No.0-[protected]

i am having an axis bank card. no.[protected].i wanted to cancel the card so i called up them to cancel the card.they assured me but till now the card has not been cancelled and the total outstanding Bal.is 1212.40(incusive of All Late Payment Charges, Service Tax, Annual Fees).

Regarding this i had complained Several times(Reuest no.241283 on 6/5/8, and online request on 8/7/08 at 2.55 p.m)but it unsolved till date.Suddenly i received a letter from Credit Card Department that they will recover the amount from my Bank Accounts.

So pls help me what to do further?

It is regarding Less tailoring from Sec 17 ATM Branch in Gurgaon. I had withdrawal 25000 Rs on 03/07/08 11:15 from ATM ID :-S1AC05612 But only 24500 Rs has been withdrawal from ATM . I had approached to Security guard & he said it is due to less amount in ATM & he suggested me to approach nearest Branch in Gurgaon with Written Application .I had also noted down complaint in ATM complaint Register.

I had submitted the same written application to Gurgaon SCO-29, Sector-14, Near HUDA Office, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon Branch to Operation manager & Branch assured me that amount will be credited after 48hrs in my a/c But still nothing has been credited in my A/c .

Axis Bank — faulty services

these people at branches not at all entertain any phone calls at any of the three numbers,[protected]-97 no one picks any call,

branch mgr pls look into it

HI I AM USING AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD FROM LAST FEB AT THE TIME APPLYING MY CREDIT CARD THEY TOLD ITS A LIFE TIME CREDIT CARD BUT IN A FIRST STATMENT THEY SEND A ANNUAL FEES AND JOINING FEE AND I MADE A COMPLAINT IN A CUSTOMER FOR MANY TIMES THEY TOLD THAT THE REVERSE THAT AMOUNT BUT STILL NOW THEY DID'T REVERSE THE AMOUNT THEY PUTING INTEREST FOR THAT AMOUNT SO THIS IS A BAD EXPERIENCE FOR ME WITH AXIS CREDIT CARDS
                    MY CARD NO IS [protected]

AXIS Creditcard — credit card statement

Hi Customcare,
                    Here i am surendra babu.Gadde having credit card number [protected] wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e [protected]@yahoo.com. Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

Surendra Babu.G

I had applied for a personal loan on 3rd of july 08. Axionfinancial people approched me and they initiated the process. They had promised me within 12th july i will get the loan amount deposited to my citibank account. As per thier promise everything went very smoothly and I got sanction letter on 8th July 08. (Approval No. Axis Bank/(LNPPG/LNPPD)/117253-AXION-07-180/RAC (location)07-08 July 8 2008).I submitted EMI cheque and security cheques upon recieving the sanction letter. Today is 19th July 2008 I still not recieved the loan amount.
                      If I call the executives of Axion Financial on [protected] Mr. Martin told me DD has been deposited to my account on 17th of July. Again I confirmed with citibank they confirmed me DD is not yet deposited. Again I called Axion Financial, Mrs. Gracia told me DD has been deposited on 16th of July itself. Again I called Axion Financial Mrs. Nancy told DD has been deposited to my account on 15th July 2008.!! If this is the case Where is the money?
                      I am not getting proper response from any one.

It was my mistake that I failed to pay the minimun due, I do admit that even though I have so many personal issues, but not a single reminder came from the Axis bank and of course they have freezed the salary account and then sent a mail that we are putting a lean on your account.

I approached the Bank they told that only thing I can do is to pay the whole money in a single mode then only the card will be activated.

Even after the whole due amount is payed, bank has withdrawn the money from the salary account which they have put a lean on and making N number of requests to customer care executives no action has been taken but they guaranteed me that my card is permanently blocked and will never get activated again. What I have to do to get my money back.

Axis Bank — Due to Credit card my salary account has been blocked

I used to hold a credit card o[censored]TI bank n i made the payemnts as well always on time n later on from past few months i didnt received the statements as my address got changed though i tried to change the address in there records but there people were not willing to do that. Bcoz of that I was not able to make the payments n i tght to settle the amount by making a payment in one shot. I called up so many times to there customer service n I visited the branch as well but every the answer used to got that I have to wait for few months in order to get the settlement letter. I was under impression that they will give me the letter however all of sudden without giving me any prior notice they just blocked my salary account as well as it was in UTI bank only. I was not able to withdraw my money from my account only. Still I was showing my patience and again I contacted that release my account and take ur payements give me the letter. But they are not taking it seriously I guess. Its been 3 months again that i waited to get my account realased. Its my company account I cant even change my bank a/c. I manage to get my salary through checks from past 3 months. BUt now even my company cant do that as its againts policy. Im stuck in a worst stiuation where bank is not even bothered how there customers are being treated. Im ready to make the payments but still they are not bothered. Please help me out....what shld i do...

Credit Card — Due to Credit card my salary account has been blocked

I am using uti credit card and i have paid a minimum amount already but the credit card division has deducted amount from my salary account please suggest me what do i do...

Credit Card number is [protected]

VIRENDRA
                        I have applied for Credit Card Online on 12 Feb 09,
                        non of the executive has come???????????????
                        I have applied for Credit Card Online on 12 Feb 09,
                        non of the executive has come???????????????
                        Is there any chance of paying the Axis Credit card payment online by not registering the biller?? because as per your rules IF I MAKE THE REGISTRATION OF THE BILLER NOW, the biller will be considered from the next billing cycle, so there is no chance of making the payment now it self...awaiting for your reply
                        Dayal
                        I was having the Axis Bank personal loan for the amount of 2 lakhs and i have closed my personal loan and got the proper settlement letter from the AXIS bank-agent Mr. Suresh kumar to get the housing loan from ICICI bank.But ICICI rejected my Settlement letter which i got from AXIS Bank and they said the letter is not the valid one . when i contact AXIS bank they are very least bothered and not helping me to solve this issue.

If anyone is having the AXIS bank personal load settlement copy please send it to my email id [protected]@mail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Axis Bank Home Loan — Horrible experience with axis bank's home loan...

Dear Sirs,

This is Deepak from Bangalore . I restricted myself for a long time from writing this mail to you....

Axis Bank Credit Card — Axis Bank Froze My Salary Account!

I am working with Accenture Software Services in Bangalore.In Month of December i lost my Credit Card(13th...
                          respected axis bank credit card management.

i have received ref no 1200622 on[protected], but i have not received...